TUGs Member

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 22

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:59 am

Love it. Can't wait for next chapter

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys. Keep it coming!

Fevax
TUGs Member

Postby Fevax » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:34 am

Is this story dead? I hope it isn't, it your best story ever! (although your other stories are also very good) :big:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 am

Fevax wrote:Is this story dead? I hope it isn't, it your best story ever! (although your other stories are also very good) :big:

No, of course not. Why would it be dead?
I've published four chapters of this in the past three weeks. Thats quite a bit compared to most stories on here 8)
I'll be working more on Bound and Gagged for the next few weeks. You might like that one as well, even though there's missing the father/son element.

Fevax
TUGs Member

Postby Fevax » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 am

bondagefreak wrote:
Fevax wrote:Is this story dead? I hope it isn't, it your best story ever! (although your other stories are also very good) :big:

No, of course not. Why would it be dead?
I've published four chapters of this in the past three weeks. Thats quite a bit compared to most stories on here 8)
I'll be working more on Bound and Gagged for the next few weeks. You might like that one as well, even though there's missing the father/son element.

It's indeed sure what you say! I'm also reading bound and gagged, but I like this story more because it's more about sleeping bags (which I really like!) :big:

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 23

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:52 pm

Chapter 23 - Uncle's Present

My captors spent the next couple minutes taunting and tormenting me, showing neither hint of mercy or compassion.

With my body immobilized, my mouth stuffed and my head movement kept to a minimum, I had nowhere no go, no way to escape my uncle Joe's cheesy, ripe foot stench.
All I could do was choke on my gag and take in whiffs of his big, smelly socked feet.

I was allowed a short respite when the movie came back on the screen and my uncle finally turned his attention away from me.
He just crossed his feet over my thickly padded chest and focused his gaze back on the TV.
I could still smell his ripe, sweaty feet...but it was nowhere near as bad as actually having my nose pressed under one of his soles.

I remained quiet, doing my best to avoid attracting any attention to myself.

Given the circumstances, I thought I was doing a good job at keeping quiet. But things changed again when the next set of commercials came on.

My dad unlaced his old work boots, the ones which he walked around in nearly every waking hour of every day and slipped his old jeans off.
The boots came off and so did the pants, leaving my shirtless dad only in his boxer shorts, sports cap and socks.

I watched as my dad crossed his hands up behind his head, exposing his bushy, untrimmed pits, and watched as he put his big, socked feet on the coffee table next to me.

It didn't take long for a very different smell to start filling the living room.
This one was even stronger and cheesier than my uncle's foot stink...if such a thing was even possible.

Seconds went by and the stench got stronger and stronger, to the point where even my uncle complained.

"Dude!" he coughed, waving a hand in front of his nose. "Fuck! You need to wash your socks." he complained, visibly grossed out by what he was seeing and smelling.

My dad chuckled and smirked at his brother's comment, but didn't seem bothered by the fact that his socked feet were stinking the room up REAL bad.
This wasn't just your average guy's smelly foot stench though. This was a seriously strong, seriously putrid case of foot odour.
My dad had very big, very smelly feet, even more so than uncle Joe.

About a minute after my dad had slipped his boots off, I knew I was in serious trouble.

I just lied there, all bound up and strapped down in the super thick bag with absolutely nowhere to go.
I tried moving my head away, but the crazy amount of loft around my neck was keeping me front moving my head too much.
I wanted to get my head in the bag to escape the smell, but with the hood cinched tight around my neck, my head wasn't going anywhere.

I was left there, bound up, gagged and forced to inhale the very rotten stench that was quickly filling up the room.

My dad must've noticed my struggling and the horrified expression on my face as I was forced to endure the strong, cheesy smells emanating from both his and my uncle's filthy socks.

"What's wrong, son? Not enjoyin' your birthday present?" he asked, looking down at me with a cocky smirk on his face.
I knew my dad pretty well.
He didn't give a f*ck that I was bound up, gagged and literally choking on his incredibly potent foot odour.

Back when he and mum used to be together, she'd complain about it all the time, but he just didn't care and almost seemed intent on giving everyone a hard time by pulling his boots off and putting his socked feet up on the table while we were watching TV.

"Mmmffffpphh..." I grunted in frustration, fighting the urge to puke as the toxic fumes entered my flaring nostrils.

"I think we should change his gag. He's making too much noise." uncle Joe suddenly suggested, 'causing me to cry out and grunt anew.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea." my dad said, slowly getting up off the couch. "Besides, it's getting late. We should fix his gag up for the night." he continued.

"Uggghmmmphh....uuuggg[size=85]hhmmpphhff[/size]." I protested, not caring about how muffled up my screams were.

My uncle scooted forward in his seat to get a better look at my face as my dad crouched down and started undoing the knotted shirt behind my head.

The instant the shirt wad was pulled out of my mouth, I started coughing and protesting.

"Let me out! I don't wanna spmmmmphhhhf!" I yelled out, right before getting my angry dad's big, construction worker hand over my face.

He slipped one hand behind my head, grabbed the back of my skull with his big fingers and clamped his other bare hand over my face, covering my chin, mouth, nose and cheeks.
"Mmmmmpphh?!" I yelped, both surprised and frustrated at having my own dad forcefully shut me up like this.

What the hell!?
I wasn't just a little kid throwing a tantrum. I was a fully grown eighteen year old. He couldn't just clamp his hand over my face like this and shut me up!

"mmmgghmm....mmmgggh" I yelled out in his huge hand, futilely trying to break free.

My dad's big biceps were bulging as he kept my head and face in a vice-like grip.
There would be no getting out of this, I knew.

"Kid's got a loud mouth." Joe suddenly told my dad. "Think I got somethin' to fix that." he added, wiggling his big socked foot over my face.

"mmmggghhh!" I yelled inside my dad's huge hand, knowing full well what my uncle was getting at.

"What d'you think, boi? Wanna spend the night gagging on your uncle Joe's big, black sock?" Joe asked, still wiggling his toes menacingly.

I started yelling out, but not much was making it past my dad's handgag.
To make matters worse, it didn't take long for me to realise I couldn't breathe inside his hand.
His hand was big and thick. It covered my entire lower face, right up to the bridge of my nose.

"Ugmmppff..." I cried out, suffocating inside my dad's hand.

I could get some really minor sniffs in and out through my nostrils, but nowhere even close to what was required in order to remain conscious.
My arms were bound down super tight inside the incredibly thick bag and as if that what wasn't enough, my entire body was zipped up and strapped down to a camping cot.

Unable to bring my arms up, I tried yelling and crying out for mercy, but my dad seemed clueless about the extent at which he was smothering me.

"Mmmpphff!" I let out, in a desperate attempt to call for help.

"Quiet, son!" came my dad's annoyed response. "I don't care what you have to say. Your uncle's sock is going right in and you're gonna gag on it for the rest of the night." he growled.

I hated my dad right now.
Hated his big, manly hands. Hated his huge, raunchy feet.

Here I was, about to be gagged by with uncle's putrid, worn out sock and my dad wasn't even allowing me to protest or say anything.

"Haha, yeah. Cant wait to see him gagging on my foot cheese." Joe teased, using his gloved hand to peel his stinky left sock off, turning it inside out in the process.

To my mounting horror, the sock came off, revealing a huge, sweaty foot and toe cracks lined with particles of lint, dirt and hairs.
The sock smelled really cheesy and judging by the foot it had just been peeled off from, was probably filled with lint and toe jam.

Even as I lied there, whimpering out and suffocating in my dad's large hand, my eyes shot wide open at the thought of having that slimy, soiled-up sock in my mouth for the next ten hours or so.

"Yeah, that's perfect." my dad commended, agreeing with the gag and not caring about the fact that the sock was like...forty odd centimeters long. "Got a big roll of duct tape in the garage. Lemme go get it." he said, finally removing his hand from my face and getting up.

The instant the hand came off, I filled my lungs with air and took several deep breaths before coughing and sputtering out some form of protest.

The protest never came though.

Just as I was mouthing off my first word, a great, big, black leather glove clamped itself over my face.
"Enough, Kyle! You're NOT talking your way out of this." Uncle Joe told me, gagging me up and smothering me bad with his big, gloved hand.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:31 am

there is nothing as goog as father's son sweaty sock stuffed into son's/nephew's mouth. Best way to show who is in charge :)

Fevax
TUGs Member

Postby Fevax » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:17 am

Yes, I was waiting so long for a next chapter!

sockgagged
TUGs Member

Postby sockgagged » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Love that he's finally getting a sock gag from his uncle! I appreciate that it's a black as well; you can only tell how dirty it is by the smell/taste. Leaves more to be anticipated when you can't see the sweat marks.
Last edited by sockgagged on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 am

Love this!!!!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:18 am

Oh fuck. That really was amazing!!
Kyle is such a lucky guy...I would inmediately take his predicament.
Leather gloves, sweaty socks, worn out boots, dominant Men...what else to love??
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:21 am

Sniffingyoursocks wrote:Oh fuck. That really was amazing!!
Kyle is such a lucky guy...I would inmediately take his predicament.
Leather gloves, sweaty socks, worn out boots, dominant Men...what else to love??

I would say: cigars :P

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:35 am

Man this such a great story i really hope he has to smell their feet more and maybe for a deal to get out of the bag lick their feet

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 24

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:41 pm

Nice to see so many of you enjoying this 8)

Chapter 24 - Tucked In Tight

My uncle quickly crouched down over my bound up form and removed his handgag, only to replace it with his other hand and slip his previous one behind my head, exactly like my dad had done.
"No talking" he mumbled, using his big, leather-clad hand to cover my entire face, from my chin to the bridge of my nose.

"Uuummgghhh." I complained, freaking out about the size of his handgag and that fact that I couldn't free my hands and bring them up to defend myself.

I was completely defenceless against my uncle's smothering, unable to do anything but moan and take in tiny sniffs through my nostrils each time the thick, leather-clad hand allowed it.
I was freaking out, but for some reason the strong scent of my uncle's glove, combined with the constant creaking of the thick leather made my boner throb.

Uncle Joe was enjoying this too I could tell.
He seemed to take real pleasure out of watching me moan and suffocate in his glove.

It took over a minute for my dad to finally return.

"Oh shit...haha, nice!" my uncle laughed, noticing the huge roll of extra wide black duct tape my dad had in his hand.

"Yeah, this is industrial grade stuff." my dad mentioned, 'causing me to look wide-eyed at the huge roll of carpet tape.

"Mmmggghhhh...ugggghmm...mmm" I grunted angrily in my uncle's hand.

"You got somethin' to say, boi?" uncle Joe asked, a cocky expression on his face as he watched me trying to mouth off in his glove.

"Let's just get him muzzled up for the night." my dad suggested, crouching down over my head.

I watched my dad grab the huge wad of smelly black sock and watched him bunch it up, with the bottom part of the sock poised towards my mouth.

Uncle Joe finally released me from the handgag, but kept his hand behind my head before bringing his free hand above my nose and using his fingers to pinch my nostrils shut.
"Open wide, Kyle." he laughed, anxious for me to get a taste of his sock.

I quickly got a sip of air in through my teeth and sealed my lips shut immediately afterwards, hoping to delay the inevitable.
I wanted to scream and call out for help, but I knew the instant I opened my mouth, I'd get my uncle's big, cheesy black sock crammed in.

It was late and my dad was grumpier than usual for some reason.
He looked like he was really getting pissed off.

"Son." he growled, looking down at me with an angry glare and a disapproving frown. "I'm not gonna say this twice. Open your mouth up. NOW!" he fumed, increasing his tone by a considerable factor.

My dad was usually pretty good at keeping his cool.
He was a grumpy, impatient guy, but it took a lot for him to raise his voice like this.

I was so distraught by the weight of his order and the tone of his voice that I immediately gave him my best puppy eyes and opened my mouth up obediently.

He didn't even bother commending me or showing his approval.
"OPEN!" he growled, making me yelp in fear and open my mouth up even wider.

Without a word, my dad started shoving the enormous wad of putrid, old sock in my mouth, angrily forcing it in and roughly filling my cheeks up.

I quickly started gagging on the soggy material, choking on the size of the intrusion.
My uncle held my head still and kept a tight grip over my nostrils to keep me immobilised. My dad didn't seem to care that I was coughing and gagging on the smelly wad.
"Mmmgguuuhhm....uugggm!" I coughed, eyes wide open in panic, completely taken aback by the roughness and force being used to stuff my mouth.

"Quiet!" my dad barked, almost angrily.

Four big hands pinned my head down and forcefully worked the stuffing between my lips and into my mouth.
I tried letting out a whimper, but the sock was much too big was being forced in way too fast.

I heard my cell phone ring from somewhere nearby.
It was a text message notification. Probably one of my friends trying to reach me, asking me if I wanted to hangout or something.

"...mmmgghh." I cried out, my eyes darting around, trying to figure out where my dad had left my phone.

"I'm afraid you won't be texting or using your phone for the next few days." He stated, roughly shoving more of the sock into my bursting cheeks.

I whimpered, partly upset about no being able to use my phone, but more concerned with the growing wad stuffing my already-packed mouth.
They must've spent another thirty seconds working the large, yet thankfully thin sock into my mouth before it was all jammed up inside my lips.

"Gimme the tape." my father said, right before my uncle handed him the big black roll and used his gloved fingers to keep me from trying to push the large sock out of my mouth.

My mouth was so stuffed, I couldn't even cry out anymore.

The loud, easily recognisable sound of thick tape being unwound filled the room and soon, the wide adhesive material was being slapped onto my cheek and being stretched tight across my face and around the back of my head.

"Consider yourself officially grounded, son. I'm keeping you strapped down inside your bag for the rest of the night and uncle Joe's sock is gonna make sure you stay quiet and outta trouble." My dad said, using his big arms to wrap the tape real tight around my face and head.
"Feel free to protest and cry out for help." he added, bringing the huge roll of tape around for another pass, further sealing the raunchy sock in.

"Hope you enjoy my sock, Kyle." uncle Joe laughed, ruffling my hair up playfully while my dad wrapped layer after layer of thick adhesive tape around my face and head.

"This is just like old times..." my uncle told my dad, ignoring the look of sheer panic in my eyes.
My mouth was full to bursting and my dad was wrapping his big ass carpet tape around my head like crazy!

"It is." my dad chuckled, wrapping the tape around my head three more times.
"There. He won't be giving us any trouble for a while." he added, severing the thick industrial tape and patting it down over my lower face.

There'd be no escape and no mouthing off for me.

No amount of struggling would get me out of this sleeping bag and there was NO WAY ON EARTH I was getting anything out past my uncle's big, cheesy sock gag. I was going nowhere tonight.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:14 am

The story is better and better with every chapter. I love the roughness of the father!

djtsox
TUGs Member

Postby djtsox » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:40 am

really enjoying this story. If Kyle still cause a disturbance his uncles sneaker or his dads boot should be taped over his face as punishment. man i think i would like to swap places with Kyle.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Damn dude! These past few chapters have been really intense. Even though this is a father/son tie up (something that doesn't normally turn me on) I still can't help but get hard every time I read a new chapter.

Kyle's dad and uncle are incredible douchebags lol! If not for the nasty torture, I'd LOVE to be in Kyle's place trapped in that massive sleeping bag. The foot sniffing and cheesy sock gags would drive me insane if I was Kyle (especially if it was my own dad and uncle doing it)

I also love how you show the dominance Kyle's dad has over him even though he's an adult now. I'm not sure if he can last the whole night in that bag, but looks like he doesn't have a choice.

Can't wait to see this outcome.

Just a side note, I really appreciate the time and effort you're putting in writing this story and also continuing bound & gagged at the same time. I know it can be really challenging doing both stories at once especially with the quality of writing you put in. :D
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:59 pm

Kyle wants this and I hope this becomes something permanent for him. Imagine him in chains in his uncles cabin for the rest of his life.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:31 am

Fully agree with you, puffalover.
Thanks Sir for continuing both of these awesome stories. I really love it...and many others do.

Can‘t believe how rough Kyle‘s dad is...and how obediently he allows his dad to do this even though he‘s an adult now...but I know I wouldn‘t be different. Really, really hot.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:47 pm

A BIG thanks too all of your for your continued support.
It seems this story is gaining popularity and gaining more traction that I initially believed.

puffalover wrote:Just a side note, I really appreciate the time and effort you're putting in writing this story and also continuing bound & gagged at the same time. I know it can be really challenging doing both stories at once especially with the quality of writing you put in. :D

A special thanks to you, my friend, for the fantastic review.
I appreciate the time you took to write this and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying this, even if it isn't your usual cup of tea.

Yes, you're right.
Working on this and Bound and Gagged is pretty hard.
Both stories are immensely fun.
This one is a lot easier to write, 'cause the characters are just your run-of-the-mill two dimensional fictional characters and every chapter is filled with arousing scenes. Bound and Gagged takes a lot more time and concentration. Both are rewarding and both seem to be very much appreciated and enjoyed.
I'm gonna try to keep this up for as long as I can, but I'll probably end up switching between them every now and then.

Either way, I'm opting for shorter, more regular updates from now on.
Seems to suit everyone as well as myself.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 25

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:17 pm

Chapter 25 - A Double Edged Sword

I must've been quite a sight to look at, 'cause my dad and uncle just stood above me and watched as I attempted to cope with the size and taste of the large, incapacitating wad in my mouth.
I cringed and squinted my eyes as the taste of my uncle's foot cheese started it's assault on my taste buds.
The panic in my eyes mounted steadily as I realised that the sock wasn't going anywhere and that I'd be gagging on it for the next ten hours or so.

I tried pushing it out, but my mouth was so tightly packed that my tongue was kept completely pinned down by the smelly wad.

I let out a cry of panic, but to my dismay, only the lowest of whimpers made it out.
I could barely hear myself.

Between the size of the sock and the amount of wide, industrial carpet tape that had been wrapped around my face, this was a serious gag.
I couldn't believe it.
This was surreal.

I was being grounded on my eighteenth birthday.
My dad and uncle had actually jumped on top of me, physically pinned me down and restrained me with rope.
I was forcefully zipped up inside an incredibly thick sleeping bag and strapped down to a camping cot so that I couldn't escape and leave the house.

When I protested and yelled out that I was eighteen and that they weren't allowed to do this, my dad just took my uncle's smelly, unwashed sock and forced it into my mouth to keep me from protesting and calling for help.

Even as I lied that, all bound up and angrily gagging on my uncle's big, old, raunchy sock...there was no remorse or pity in their eyes.

They didn't want me talking, so forcefully stuffing my mouth against my will and taping it shut to stop me from exercising my freedom of speech was completely legitimate to them.

The last thing I saw was my dad bending down over my gagged face, opening the enormously overstuffed hood up and pushing my head down into it.

It was so overstuffed that the instant my head went in, thick down baffles quickly pressed both sides of it, covering my ears and leaving only the front of my face exposed.

"Sleep tight, son." my dad spoke sternly, gently tapping my tape-covered right cheek. "Uncle Joe's gonna be sleeping on the couch, right next to you. But if you make a fuss and if I have to get up during the night to deal with you, I'm gonna take both my socks off, I'm gonna stuff them in the hood and I'm gonna leave you in there until tomorrow afternoon." he threatened.

With the fat, heavily insulated neck collar, the hood pretty much sectioned off my head from the rest of my body, meaning that if my dad threw his socks in, I'd probably suffocate, puke in my gag or pass out from the potency of the stench.

I looked at him angrily and tried protesting.
But the gag was so thick that nothing came out except for a series off muffled coughs.

The giant hood was suddenly closed up over my face, until only a small hole was left open at my eye level.

Through the thick down, I felt hands and fingers fidgeting around with the drawstrings and knew that the hood cords were being knotted together several times, just for added security.

Everything went pitch black as the thick loft smothered my face, mouth and nostrils up.

The eight hours I spent in the sleeping bag were the longest, yet most arousing eight hours of my life.

I was hard as rock the entire time and only managed to get bits and pieces of sleep.
My boner was so hard it was getting sore and with my wrists restrained so well to my thighs, I couldn't jerk off or do anything to relieve myself.

I still couldn't believe it.

This massive, overfilled down prison was my birthday present!
This was by far the best present I'd EVER gotten, but at the same time it felt like a curse.

This was like experiencing heaven and hell, all at once.

Luckily, I was released from my restraints relatively early the next morning.

I was told to shower and put on clean clothes, which felt good.
I felt pretty dehydrated, so had to drink several large glasses of water to rehydrate my system.

Strangely enough, the bag was extremely warm but actually breathed quite well, meaning I wasn't sweating as much as I thought I'd be.
This was a real, expedition-grade bag, designed for survival. Sweating on a freezing cold base camp was pretty dangerous, so it only made sense that this bag was designed to keep me toasty but dry.

My dad, my uncle and I ate breakfast, which my dad had prepared while I was showering.

After breakfast, I was told to do the dishes and then ordered to my room.

The thought of escaping had crossed my mind, but I was too tired from the lack of sleep to seriously consider running away.

I was really pissed off though, when I arrived in my room to find my laptop, cell phone and tablet missing.
My dad had confiscated them.
Jerk!

Still fatigued from last night, I crashed on the bed wearing only a pair of silky blue basketball shorts and a light t-shirt and quickly ended up falling asleep while cradling my pillow.

Having no idea how much time had passed, I woke up suddenly to the sight of my dad and uncle Joe barging into my room, resolute expression on their faces.

"Time to get you ready for the trip." I heard my uncle say as both of them walked into my room, barely fitting through the doorway with their huge, black, puffy jackets on.

From their attire, it was clear we were leaving the house and going outside.

My dad was wearing his camo army pants, his usual work boots, his big, black, shiny North Face jacket, his cap and his shades.
My uncle was wearing his jeans and his running shoes from last night, but instead of his leather jacket, he was wearing his huge black parka along with his thick leather gloves.

A black packsack was thrown onto my bed and both of my captors walked over to me as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and attempted to assume a somewhat, defensive posture.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:01 pm

The kid's peril seems to reach another level soon :) Very promising!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:16 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is glad you resumed this tale.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 am

Pretty excited for the next chapter;-)

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:55 pm

Loving this!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Camping Trip (MMMM/m) *CHAPTER 26

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Chapter 26 - Ready for Transport

I quickly tried getting up, but immediately found myself face to face with my two hulking relatives.
Both my dad and my uncle were over half a foot taller than me and with their huge puffy jackets, both of them were easily twice as broad as I was.

Without a word, I was quickly shoved back down onto the bed and jumped on by both of my heavy captors.

Loud swooshing noises filled the room as my dad and uncle moved around in their thick jackets and climbed on top of me.
A brief struggle ensued, after which I found myself completely crushed and pinned down on my belly with my face pushed deep in my pillow.

I got the wind knocked out of my lungs when my dad just plopped down and sat right on my upper back, using his thighs and pin my arms down to my sides.
Before I had a chance to struggle, my equally heavy uncle sat on the back of my thighs, pinning my legs down and grabbing my wrists with his big, gloved hands.

I tried getting up and squirming around, but with over 200 kg on top of me, I wasn't going anywhere.

With my uncle forcing my hands together behind my back, my dad grabbed the packsack and took out a big coil of rope before using it to cuff my wrists together.

He looped the rope around each wrist before crisscrossing it around several times and spinning it between both my limbs dozens of times.
I felt him knotting the rope, double-knotting and triple-knotting it before reaching into the bag and grabbing another big coil.

"Mmmpphhff...let me GO!" I cried out, lifting my head out of my pillow.

"Quiet." my dad ordered, sitting further up on my upper back and bringing his arm behind him to shove my face back in the pillow.

Rope was looped around my elbows, tightly pinning them together behind my back and causing me to yelp in surprise.
With my arms secured like that, my upper body was under a lot of strain.
Even without the two grown men sitting on top of me, I wouldn't have been able to struggle much at this point.

My dad knotted the rope and made it really tight.
I complained, but he didn't care.

"Let's get him standing up." I heard him say, after which I was dragged off the bed and forced to stand upright.

My dad grabbed my upper arm and had a hand on the back of my neck to hold me steady while my uncle worked on roping up my legs.

My socked feet were pushed together and rope was circled around both my ankles and looped between them in a strict, professional manner.
"Where are we going? Why are you guys tying me up so tight?!" I asked, hoping to find out what this was all about.

Instead of giving me an answer, my dad just wrapped his arm around my torso, pulled me back against his chest and clamped his big hand over my face.
"No talking, son" he growled, very tightly covering my chin, mouth and nose with his big hand. "Make sure your knots are tight." he told his brother, probably just for the sake of upsetting me even more.

"mmmpphhff...mmmpphh." I complained, completely muffled up by my dad's large hand.

My ankles were bound up real tight and my uncle quickly started working on my lower thighs, binding them up together in a similar fashion.

I struggled and whimpered, but my dad appeared completely unaware of the fact that his hand was smothering me up and covering my nostrils.
He just kept me pinned to his chest and kept his big hand clamped over my mouth and nose, stopping me from being able to cry out and protest.

With my hands bound behind my back, I had no way to defend myself and no way to hide the enormous tent in my satin blue shorts.
I was naked under there and my erect boner was sticking out like a sore thumb.

"It looks like your son's enjoying this quite a bit!" uncle Joe chuckled, securing my thighs together with the rope and knotting everything down.

"mmmpffff...mmfff" I complained, struggling for air inside my dad's giant hand.

Uncle Joe finished securing the knots up and left the room temporarily, only to come back with his dirty, bunched up, saliva-soaked sock. The one I'd spent the night gagging on...

Immediately I trying squirming around and yelling, but it was no use.
"I don't want him mouthing off during the trip, plus I think he could do a better job washing it out. It still stinks pretty bad." my uncle said, closing in with the sock in his gloved hand.

"Yeah, gimme your fuckin' sock. I'm gonna shove it in his mouth." my dad answered.

"Mmmfff...NO!" I cried out, horrified at the prospect of gagging and chewing on my uncle's filthy wad once more.

Pretty soon I had four large hands forcing my mouth open and trying to stuff the huge sock in.

I was no match for my hulking, geared up captors.
With a hand clamped under my jaw, my dad angrily shoved the sock in between my lips.

"Open your mouth, son! You're gonna chew on my brother's smelly sock." he growled, roughly forcing the big, unwashed sock in.

The sock was really big, but still went in. I protested, but before I could do anything else, a layer of thick tape was slapped onto my cheek and wrapped around my head.
"That should keep him quiet." my uncle laughed, holding my jaw shut while my dad wrapped the tape tighter and tighter around my face.

"Yeah, he won't be giving you any trouble." my dad answered, pulling the roll of extra wide tape around my face for another pass.
Another, then another, then another. Still, he kept wrapping it around my face, completely ignoring my muffled out pleas.

"Haha. You like that, don't ya, boi?!" uncle Joe laughed, ruffling my hair up while I choked and gagged on his sock.

My dad kept taping my face up for a good minute or so.
When the tape was finally severed and patted down, I was quickly lifted and dumped onto the bed, on my stomach.

My bound feet were lifted up behind me and stretched out until they were touching my bound wrists.

I felt two strong pair of hands restraining me, then felt rope being roughly looped around my limbs, restraining both my hands and feet together.

I yelped out into my gag, but only managed to get my face shoved deep inside my pillow.

"Shut up." my dad grumbled, using his knee to squash my face down while he roped me up in an excruciatingly tight hogtie.

My restraints were knotted up and secured, leaving me gagged and hogtied beyond reason.

I tried to cry out into my gag, but the size of the sock stuffing and the amount of tape keeping my face sealed quickly put an end to my effort.

"Alright, now he's ready for the ride." I heard uncle Joe state.
And with that, I was lifted up and carried downstairs into the basement.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:32 pm

Fantastic, as always. I love how strict and merciless the hunks are..

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Yeah.
Definitely no mercy for poor Kyle.
Though I am at least as much excited about his treatment as he is.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:14 am

Nice continuation bud! I'm dying to know what they have in store for Kyle on this ride.

I guess the only fun parts for Kyle while he's being restrained were being hand gagged and having all that puffy nylon rubbing up against him. That part I know I'd enjoy. You'd think Kyle would be used to the nasty sock gagging by now lol. Poor guy, gets the worst kinda gag imo. I don't think I could handle it if I was him.

Keep the great chapters coming bro!
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:51 am

FANTASTIC CHALTER!!! Really enjoying where this is going.

Return to “M/M”