Unusual Work Punishment M/M

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Tape Gagged Bro
TUGs Member

Unusual Work Punishment M/M

Postby Tape Gagged Bro » Tue May 16, 2017 10:58 am

I woke up this morning expecting it to be like any other day... but boy was I wrong.

My name is Cody. I'm 28 years old, 5' 11 and weigh 185 (pure muscle of course). I'm a lady killer. Short blonde hair, chiseled jaw, green eyes. But of course I haven't settled down yet, I'm far too young and have way too much fun sleeping around.

That is, when I'm not being harassed by my dick boss at work.

I work for a small construction company in my hometown, handling work orders and taking customer's calls. It's nothing fancy, but hey it pays the bills. It would be a good gig if it weren't for my boss, Mark. He was in his late 50s, well kept, 6 feet tall and of average weight. And he isn't a terrible person when you get to talk to him one on one, but when it comes to work... watch out. He is the definition of dictator! He wants everything to be perfect: customers taken care of, orders finished in a timely manor, permits obtained for future products, and the list goes on and on! I don't understand why I can't just sit down at my desk and pretend like I'm working, get paid, and leave at the end of the day. That's how all my buddies get to do it!

So anyways, that brings us to today. I had just barely sat down at my desk and started to check my emails when Mark called me into his office. I slowly rose from my chair, rolled my eyes, and wandered through the lifeless cubicles into his lair.

"You uh, wanted to see me boss?" I asked, trying to kiss ass as much as possible so I could get back to my "work".

"Yes yes, sit please Cody!" Mark said as he motioned to the wooden chair in front of his desk.

As I sat down in the chair, Mark followed up behind me and closed the door. I thought I heard the clicking of a lock, but I told myself it could have been since there aren't supposed to be any locks on the doors in our office building.

"So Cody, I wanted to speak to you about a call I received but just a minute ago." Oh boy. Here we go with this again.
"I just had the owner of that bakery down the block call in to tell me about an....interaction that you two shared. Would you like to tell me about it?" It was clear that Mark was pissed.

"Oh yes of course sir, he was um just calling about some insulation that we had yet to fix for him since he called last..." I said timidly, trying to appear as though I had done nothing wrong. But in all actuality I knew what had happened.

"And why is it, then, that he says you told him to call back at a time when someone else could handle his request?" He looked me straight in the eye and waited for a response.

"Well you see, I had already had a couple other calls on the line an-"

"I don't remember you being particularly that busy that day... or any day recently as a matter of fact," he interrupted. "I don't recall you helping more than one person at a time over the phone since... well actually I can't remember you doing that at all since your employment."

"You're right sir, I'm very sorry and I'll make sure to work much much harder from here on out," I said with a smile as I rose from my seat.

But Mark had other plans for me.

"I think you've cost me too much money and reputation for me to let you off that easily, Cody," Mark admitted while he pushed me back down into my seat. I had never noticed how large his hands were until now while they rested on my shoulders.

"Oh.. haha well um what do you propose I do to make it up to you and the company?" I asked nervously. I couldn't lose another job. As much as this one sucked dick, I still needed the paycheck.

"I'm glad you asked Cody! That's the first step back into my good graces. You just wait here while I go grab something, okay buddy?" He grinned and walked out of his office, unlocking the door as he did so.

I began to work up a sweat. It had been a lock that I hear him engage when he closed the door, but I was far too worried about my job to care about him violating some dumb rule of the building. I tried to think about what he was going to have me do.... work overtime without pay for a month? I couldn't do that, I was booked for the next 3 months to come with all the women I "accompany". What if he forced me to apologize to all the clients I "mistreated"? Oh I couldn't do that, there's way too many and I've lost count. But I didn't need to dwell over it much longer, because I heard him return to the room. And with a huge shipment box full of duct tape.

"What's all that duct tape for Mark? Here let me go ahead and take inventory of all this in the stock room for you."
I tried to grab the box out of his hands, but he just looked at me and closed the door. I watched as he locked it, and turned back towards me, looking almost sad that he had to do whatever he was doing.

"No, Cody, I don't think you'll be taking this box anywhere."

"What's all the tape for then sir?" I said, chuckling awkwardly.

"You see, I need you to make it all up to me. And for the time being, I can't trust you to do any work in the office till you shape up. So I've decided that you're going to pay your dues another way." He glanced down towards the box full of tape in his hands.

"I'm afraid I'm a bit lost sir, what is it exactly you want me to do for you?"

"I want you to sit down in that chair and let me tape you down to it." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"But... sir I don't see how that's going to help me pay you back for the things I did wrong. Plus isn't it a little... weird?"

"Oh you just leave all of the repayment to me... I'll handle everything. Just think of it as a little game between two dudes. Don't you want to see if you could escape with all the muscle you have?" He set the box down on his desk and dig out a huge roll of wide silver duct tape and motioned for me to take a seat.

Now, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about a situation where I'd have to break free from restraints, but I was thinking more along the lines of being a rugged spy captured by the evil dominatrix. Not tied up by my boss because I dicked around at my job.

"Do I really have any choice?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You're choice is either sit in this chair, or walk out of this office and collect your things." Mark said sternly. I had never seen him so serious about anything before, and that's saying something.

"Okay..." I said as I sat down slowly in the chair.

And immediately Mark started wrapping me up. He took the wide tape and pulled my arm over the arm of the chair, encasing my whole forearm in layers upon layers of duct tape. I made a fist and tried to wriggle my arm, but the 30+layers of duct tape kept it almost entirely still.

"Woah Mark, uhh I don't know about this. It's a little tight." I said, laughing awkwardly again.

"You're a big boy Cody, I'm sure you'll be okay," he said as he patted me on the cheek and moved behind me to the other arm.

Once again, he grabbed my arm and wrapped an absurd amount of duct tape over it, covering my forearm in the same way that he did the other. The sound of duct tape ripping off the roll and filled the once quiet room, and I wondered if my coworkers could hear any of it. I had actually hoped one would barge into the office and stop Mark in his tracks, but then I remembered the door was locked.

I tried moving my newly restrained arm, but that duct tape was strong as shit. I guess that's the perks of working at a construction company, they always get the high grade materials. I didn't even know tape could be this sticky and this strong. Mark took a step back and looked at me, and that's when I took the opportunity to break the silence once again.

"Wow man, you weren't joking. This is some uh serious stuff. So what exactly am I supposed to do now?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"Oh I'm not done yet Cody! You silly boy." He slapped the side of my face a couple times, much harder than he had the first time. He didn't pay any attention to my grunts and quickly bent down to wrap tape around my ankles to the legs of the chair.

"Mark, are you sure that's nec-"
"Yes, now shut up. You've done enough talking, that's what got you into this mess," he snapped back at me. I couldn't understand why he was making it seem like I was forcing him to do this. He was the one who came up with the weird punishment.

So I just tensed up in the chair as he finished taping me up. He tore off the strip of duct tape that surrounded my leg and slapped it down smooth, making it so I could no longer move my legs or my arms. Then he looked up at me with this crazy look in his eye, and I actually felt fearful of what he was going to do.

"Haha you really got me good Mark! So uh will you take all this tape off now and we can call it even? I'm kind of feeling uncomfortable."

"Oh no, your punishment has only just begun!" He said, putting down the wide roll of tape and grabbing a regular sized roll of silver duct tape. I recognized the brand as the roll that our workers use when a pipe has sprung a leak and they need an instant fix. It's the stickiest shit I've ever seen in my life.

"Please sir let me out of this, I'm sorry for wh-" he cut me off by ripping a strip off the roll and affixing it to my mouth, interrupting me mid sentence. I felt the adhesive instantly bind to my lips, sealing them shut and preventing me from opening my mouth at all. I started struggling, but quickly remembered all the duct tape that was wrapped around my arms and legs, making all my efforts useless. Al I could do was stare at my boss with my best puppy dog eyes and mmmmmphh into the duct tape to try and get him to understand me.

But clearly, my cries went unnoticed as he ripped off another piece and plastered the tape right below the first piece, sealing my chin up with the rest of the gag. He allies piece after piece this way, until I had counted 8 pieces of the sticky shit literally cementing my mouth shut. Only the faintest mmmmmmmphs could come out as I whimpered through the duct tape. I was fucked.

"Well I have to go to a meeting Cody, you stay right here! I'll be back..." he trailed off as he rubbed my right bicep. I pleaded with him to let me go, but all that came out was "mmmm mmm mmm mmmmph!" Looks like I was stuck here till he came back.

To be continued.

I hope you all like my story! It's my first time ever writing anything like this, so constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. Let me know what you want to happen to Cody! ;)

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Unusual Work Punishment M/M

Postby xtc » Tue May 16, 2017 11:09 am

Welcome aboard. Continue when ready.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue May 16, 2017 11:30 am

Great story so far, looking forward to the next part

carson33
TUGs Member

Postby carson33 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

It's a great story so far!! Only thing I have to say is it could be more specific like what the characters are wearing, or what the room is like/situation, etc. I am a very visual person. Great job on the story keep it up!!

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Where can I sign up for this job?

jone123
TUGs Member

Postby jone123 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:16 am

great start!, but you forgot about taping his chest to the chair

jone123
TUGs Member

Postby jone123 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:16 am

how a bout his boss holding the tape and starts taping cody's chest to the chair while cody is mmphing not understanding why his boss is still taping him up with more tape just to be surprised with a kiss on his forehead from his boss, nothing sexual just a simple kiss to show cody how helpless he is and to make him squirm more

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:53 am

This is a fantastically hot start. I think after the boss leaves he forgets to lock the door so a few of the guys come in to talk to the boss and find him helpless and see all the tape still yet to be used so they undo him from the chair thinking they're gonna let him go but instead they mummify him and lay him down on the floor and make him their footslave. Or u cld even follow the example of bondagefreak and have them tip the chair over in front of the office couch face up and they force him to sniff their rank work socks and boots and then the boss walks back in and joins the party

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Postby Ryguy98 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:50 pm

I very much agree with bondagefootpig opinion on this one, that sounds very hot

Return to “M/M”