The Roommate [M/M] [COMPLETE]

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

SparkTex
Kidnapped

The Roommate [M/M] [COMPLETE]

Postby SparkTex » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Part One - Some Peace and Quiet

"There isn't a roommate listed next to your name, Cam." said Aaron. "I guess that means you get the dorm all to yourself! Lucky you!"

"Heh. Yeah! All of that space. I guess I did luck out." Cam said, as they stood by the wall of 8.5"x11" sheets of white computer paper crudely taped along the hallway in Thomas Hall.

Cam and his friend Aaron were starting their Sophomore year at Virginia Tech. Cam was 21, 6'2" and 180 lbs, possessed the build of a seasoned swimmer. In fact, he was on the college's intramural swim team and practiced regularly. He was a clean-cut, blonde-haired, blue-eyed example of what every upper-middle class family would want in a son. He was studying Biomedical Engineering and was a member of Phi Alpha Sigma, one of the more "merit-focused" frats on campus. In practice, this meant that members followed all-night study binges with all-weekend drinking binges which oft resulted in a net-negative in terms of coursework comprehension.

Aaron was Cam's friend from way back; they had been schoolmates since the 3rd grade. Aaron was 22, 5'11" and 170 lbs, with a mess of black hair on his round head and brown eyes. He wore the geek label with pride, bringing his prized collection of over 60 SNES games with him and playing D&D regularly with a group of like-minded students at VT. He rarely studied, yet still pulled off a 3.4 GPA during his Freshman year, studying Mechanical Engineering.

"Who's your's Aaron?", Cam asked.

"Roger Childers. 'Art History'... Oh boy. Well... At least I probably won't be seeing much of him. Will probably be out partying and getting wasted every night.", Aaron said with a sneer of contempt.

Cam and Aaron were in the same dorm, but Cam was on the 4th Floor and Aaron was on the 2nd. After they had moved their things in, they went over to the cafeteria for an early dinner.

"I liked the south side cafeteria more... These chicken tenders are so dry, there isn't enough gravy in the world to make them edible." Cam said, taking a swig out of his Nalgene bottle which was filled with Pre-Workout.

"Yeah." Aaron said, "And their selection of breakfast cereals is meager at best." He prodded his bowl of Corn Pops with his spoon. He also had a small bowl of chocolate pudding, some macaroni and cheese, and a 24oz Pepsi.

"Is that your dinner? How old are you, 6?" Cam said jokingly. "Well, enjoy it now, before you hit 30 and your metabolism tanks."

After dinner, both Cam and Aaron stopped by Aaron's dorm room. "I wonder if this Roger guy has moved in yet." Aaron said.

Roger had moved in. His HP laptop was opened to a Windows 8 lock screen. His clothes were piled on his bed and a laundry basket full of bathroom supplies was stacked precariously on top of that. His XBOX One was plugged in to an overwhelming 65" LCD TV which was perched on his would-be nightstand, now shoved against the wall opposite his twin bed. Really, aside from the entertainment, Roger's part of the shared room was in disarray.

"I kinda like this guy's priorities" Aaron laughed. "But I know that after seeing this, you're glad you've got a room all to yourself, Cam."

"Yeah... It might get a bit lonely at times, but think of all the typical roommate BS I'll never have to bother with." Cam sighed. He thought of all of the possibilities having two sets of furniture to himself would give him. A 'guest area'? Shove the beds together and buy a King-sized mattress to put on top? He smiled.

"Aaron, don't we have a meeting with our RAs at 8:30?" Cam asked.

"Yeah." Replied Aaron, "Each floor has one. That's in about five minutes, we'd better get moving. I'll see ya tomorrow."

"See ya, Aaron." Cam waved as he left the room and headed for the stairwell.

Part Two - An Unwelcome Development

"Hey guys, I'm Eddie, the Thomas Hall 4th Floor Resident Advisor! I'm your point of contact for any resident concerns or issues here in Thomas Hall! I'm right down the hall in room 403 if you need me, and feel free to call as well! The number is on the door!"

Eddie sure was energetic, Cam thought, laughing to himself.

"Now, what I'm going to do now, just to make sure we've crossed all our 't's and dotted all of our 'i's, is read off a list of dorm mates. I'm happy to say that our automated roommate pairing system was a massive success this year! You can thank our good friends in the VT Computer Science department for that, they wrote all the pairing algorithms! Everyone has a roommate, yaaaaay!" Eddie crooned, furthering his caricature of himself.

A sudden uncomfortable feeling dropped Cam's stomach to his toes. "Everyone??" He thought. "But... what about me?!"

"Carly Baker and Sammy Jenkins. Rena Garza and Lacy Carlson. Ben Ernest and Jack Spears. Cam Williams and Alex Knight." Aaron spoke loudly above the din in the common room.

"Well..." Cam thought, resigned, "Maybe he won't be so bad." Cam looked around, trying to see if anyone else had reacted when both names were spoken, but nobody stood out from the crowd. Maybe this Alex guy isn't even here now.

"Guys, if you're still lost, I'm having Kayla print the updated list now and she'll have it posted on the wall in a sec."

Most of the room cleared out by the time Kayla, the assistant RA, had emerged from her dorm with the papers, and began tacking them up along the wall.

Cam thought to at least check to see what Alex's major was. He approached the paper and found his name and Alex's. Again, his stomach sank.

"Unavailable"

"Unavailable?!" this time Cam said it out loud, clearly getting a bit rattled. He quickly scanned the roster and saw no other "Unavailables" listed for any student.

"Hey, Eddie, what's this - my roommate's major says "Unavailable"... and I didn't even have a roommate on the list this morning!" Cam said with a tinge of exasperation.

"Umm... let's see... 416... 416... Oh yeah, you were the loner... party of uno. Yeah, we are required by the university to fill every dorm we have, so your roommate there, Alex, is actually a transfer student from Blue Ridge Community College. He actually hasn't declared a major yet, he's just taking some 'core classes' while he decides."

"But... a transfer student from a community college? I mean, really?" Cam was shocked and a bit angry. He was a bit prejudiced after all, and, realizing his attitude, backed off and nodded. "All right, it's fine. See ya, Eddie."

Cam retired to his dorm, which still only had his possessions in it. "So much for the King-sized bed and 12-foot long mega-desk!" He said, as he collapsed into bed and pulled the covers over him. He fell asleep to the rhythm of the air conditioning cycling on and off every few minutes and the thuds and muffled voices from the surrounding rooms and hall.

Two days passed and still no Alex. Until Sunday afternoon.

Cam had just finished up a mile swim at the school's indoor swimming pool. 33 laps, whew. He had really pushed himself to get a 22 minute time, and his tall, taut body felt like a wet noodle. With his duffel bag of workout gear slung over his shoulder, he unlocked and entered dorm 416.

Part Three - A Long Silence

There, standing just five feet away near the bathroom sink, was Alex. 5' 11" tall, looked a good 200 lbs of muscle with bright green eyes and spiky black hair. He wore a black wifebeater top, camo shorts and black lace-up army boots.

For a few seconds, Alex just looked at Cam and Cam stared back, mainly at his boots. "Weird..." he thought to himself.

"Alex." the new roommate finally grunted, extending his hand to Cam. He grasped Cam's hand firmly, which made a few pops as he shook it. The handshake lasted a few seconds longer than Cam felt comfortable with.

"Hey..." Cam said, a bit hesitant, "What's up? Just get in?"

"Yeah, I figured I didn't have much shit to bring up here so I'd just chill with my brother till today and move in what I've got."

Cam noticed a laundry hamper full of dirty clothes, another full of various kinds of shoes, and a stack of unmarked cardboard boxes set against the wall on the end of the room closer to the door. Cam had set up against the far wall, near the window, and he had already organized and stowed all of his belongings the day before.

"So, you're a transfer student? What are you studying?" Cam inquired.

"I dunno. Just taking the core curriculum now until I figure it out."

Long silence.

"Oh, that's cool. Well, I'm going to get a shower and get some sleep. Classes start tomorrow, after all." Cam said.

"Yeah..." Alex said, looking at Cam, almost like he was sizing him up. Cam felt a bit uneasy, catching a glimpse of Alex's stare in the bathroom mirror as he shut the door to the shower/toilet nook behind him. "What's up with this dude?" he thought "What's his deal? Gave me the weirdest look just then."

After a long shower, Cam emerged to find Alex at his desk with the overhead lights off, absorbed with whatever he was looking at on his laptop. Cam wasn't able to catch whatever webpage it was that Alex had quickly closed when he noticed Cam had finished up his bathroom business.

As strange as Alex was, at least he was quiet, thought Cam, as he changed into his nylon shorts and crawled into his uncomfortably-narrow twin-sized bed. "Maybe he will turn out to be normal. Maybe we'll get along fine." thought Cam, as he drifted to sleep.

He couldn't have been more wrong.

[TO BE CONTINUED]
Last edited by SparkTex on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valimure
Kidnapped

Re: The Roommate [M/M]

Postby Valimure » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:06 pm

Something tells me Alex isn't going to be "normal"... :)

Wonderful start. Just as good as your photography! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for bringing some life back to the forums.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:13 am

Valimure wrote:Something tells me Alex isn't going to be "normal"... :)

Wonderful start. Just as good as your photography! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for bringing some life back to the forums.

Thanks man. This should be a good one. My first story here in nearly six years!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:30 am

Good start. I always did enjoy foreign language tales! I really must brush up on my American Language.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 am

Sure hope he wakes up tied spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded and gagged

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:42 pm

Part Four - A Stinky Situation

Cam woke up the next morning in a sweat. "Why is it so stuffy in here? What's the A/C set to?" he thought, as he stumbled out of bed towards the wall control. "80 degrees?! Damn it, Alex!" Alex was nowhere to be found. His backpack was gone, too, so he must have been somewhere around campus.

What was particularly galling about this situation was that dorm residents were not responsible for utility usage costs. Alex was either unusually cold-natured for someone of his body type, or just being a dick. Either way, Cam cranked it down to 72 and made up his bed.

As he approached the bathroom vanity, an overpowering odor engulfed him. "Sick!" Cam said out loud. Piled all around Alex's bed and desk was all sorts of dirty laundry, including an unusually large quantity of socks. "How could he have so many fucking disgusting clothes after just one night??" Cam grumbled. He showered and washed up, and after rummaging in the bathroom cabinet for a while, found what he was looking for.

"I'm gonna Febreeze the shit out of this." Cam thought as he nearly emptied an entire bottle all over Alex's clothes, bed sheets and even computer chair. It helped, but was not enough. "I've gotta get outta here." Cam thought. He had a class in an hour, and he was more than willing to be the early bird this time.

He rode his mountain bike a little faster than usual on his way across campus to his Differential Equations class, hoping to dispel any lingering stink from his clothes. He locked up his bike and waited outside of the lecture hall, finding a comfortable bench near the door. It was then that Cam saw Aaron.

"Hey, man! Over here!" Cam called out.

"Hey!" said Aaron, as he walked over and took a seat next to Cam. "How's the new roomie working out... hey, umm... you stink, bro."

"Yeah, thanks." said Cam, a little embarrassed. "It's not really me... it's Alex. The guy lives in piles of his own filth. He just doesn't seem to care."

"Umm, if it's so bad that it's getting in your clothes, I'd be pretty pissed. You should do something about it." Aaron suggested.

"What, put on a French Maid costume and deep clean his area of the dorm room and wash all of his linens?" Cam was flustered at the thought.

"No..." Aaron said, "Entertaining as that may be, just tell him to clean his shit up or you'll report him to the RA."

"Yeah, I'm sure that will work. No... Hmm..."

Cam was in a predicament. He had a hard time being direct with certain people, especially people he had to live with, and hardly knew.

"I'll send a clear message. I'm going to pile all of his stuff up against the wall furthest from my bed and closest to his. He'll get the picture."

Cam put his plan into action the following morning, when he, again, awoke to an absent Alex. He began with the shirts and blue jeans hung over Alex's computer chair, then onto the piles of t-shirts and tank tops near the bed, then, using a cleaning rag, grabbed Alex's boxers and socks and moved those against the wall as well. He concluded with a very thorough vacuuming and depleted the remainder of the Febreeze bottle on the clothes pile. By the time he had finished, the floor was spotless except for the wall of filth adjacent to Alex's bed.

It was 6:00 in the evening by the time he finished. "That'll do the trick." Cam thought, with satisfaction. He had no other classes today, and was looking forward to a little down time at the bar district near campus. He mounted his bike, and headed off. That evening, he met up with some engineering buddies and did a little bar hopping. It was 2:00 the next morning when he half-stumbled back into dorm 416. Even in his hazy and somewhat disoriented state, what he saw upon opening the door was as clear as day.

Part Five - A Warning

All of the lights in the dorm and bathroom area were on. Alex stood, as if waiting, leaning against the wall. The second Cam closed the door and turned around, Alex was on him, knocking his knees out from under him and planting him square on his back on the floor. Alex pinned him down with his forearm.

"Think you're funny? Why'd you go through all my shit?!" Alex spat, seething with contempt.

"Wha.. what?! Oh, uhh." Cam stammered. He didn't expect such a strong reaction from his roommate. "It was just... getting on my side of the room and to be honest, the smell was bothering me a bit." Cam just wanted Alex off of him, but Alex pressed down harder.

"Don't. Fuck. With. My. Shit. Got it?" Alex made his point clear.

"Yeah, yeah sure! Won't be a problem." Cam said, relieved that Alex seemed to have made his point.

Cam got up, showered and went to bed without saying a word to Alex, who was still up on his laptop when Cam went to sleep.

He woke the next day, again, to the A/C set on 80 degrees. Again, he set it back to 72, but this time with a tinge of hesitation... 76, he settled on.

Cam was no pushover, but he knew that Alex could, and would, gladly dominate him in any physical matchup. And he was apparently very sensitive about his possessions.

"Is it really that bad? Let me see it." Aaron said later at lunch.

"Be my guest. It's as bad as it was before I piled it all up, maybe worse." Cam said.

After lunch, Cam and Aaron slowly entered Cam's dorm, relieved that Alex was nowhere to be found.

"It reeks over here." Aaron said, almost in amazement. "But it doesn't seem too bad on your side of the room."

"Yeah, at least it's not so bad that I can't sleep." Cam signed. "What do you think?"

"Report him to the RA." Aaron said "I'm sure this happens all the time... wait, what's that?"

Something caught Aaron's eye. "No way! Earthbound??"

"Jesus" Cam signed. "Yeah, he too has a collection of video games, some SNES games too. Hey! Put that back!"

Aaron admired the cartridge before placing it back in the storage rack between Yoshi's Island and Star Fox.

Little did Aaron know, that move sealed his friend's fate.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Ok well I'm hyped to hear more about this. Just found this story and just the mentioning of how this transfer student looks has got me pretty intrigued to found out what happens. I'm wondering what Alex is gonna do although my kinda thoughts would lead to a group of camo guys having fun with Aaron and Cam, with Alex being a transfer student I shall have to wait and see what he does by himself.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Part Six - The Prisoner of Thomas Hall

After finishing up his Statics and Dynamics Lab, Cam biked back to his dorm. Cam was rather depressed by the fact that he had seemed to have grown immune to the brunt of the stench that greeted him at the threshold. Again, no Alex.

Cam sat down at his desk and opened up his MacBook to write his Post-Lab Report for S&D. Something as innocent as a cart moving down a ramp had been perversely complicated with springs, weights, sails, fans and other impediments that all meant more work and more equations for Cam to incorporate into his report. He took notice of the temperature, but instead of dropping it from 76 to 72, he got comfortable, took off his T-shirt and stripped down to his nylon basketball shorts. Cam put in his earbuds and settled into a Spotify-induced trance. The work was tedious, but not too challenging. He worked well while listening to music. The desk was against the window opposite the door into the dorm. Thus...

He didn't notice when Alex entered the dorm.

He didn't notice when Alex walked by his bookcase and stopped abruptly, pausing and staring at his collection of video games.

He didn't notice when Alex rummaged in his closet for three heavy-duty ratchet straps, duct tape, and a pair of socks that he had just pulled off his feet.

He DID notice, however, when Alex's muscular forearm seized him hard against the back of his chair and the other hand ripped the earbuds from Cam's ears, shattering his trance.

Before Cam could react, Alex grasped both of Cam's arms and stacked them behind the chair. He grabbed a roll of duct tape and began wrapping Cam's stacked forearms from wrist-elbow to wrist-elbow, pulling hard and making nearly three dozen turns from end to end. It was very tight. Cam felt his pulse pounding in his arms. Alex said nothing... only breathing heavily and grunting as he bound Cam to the chair.

"WHAT THE FPPHMMMM!!!! HMMM!!" Alex shoved both of his sweaty, salty, and very smelly socks into Cam's mouth and immediately followed with another very deliberate wrapping of duct tape. Alex wrapped completely around Cam's head a dozen times horizontally, and again vertically, securing Cam's jaw shut. Alex dropped the depleted roll of duct tape and reached alongside him for another roll.

Alex pinned Cam's jerking legs to the chair legs and bound them with the fresh roll of duct tape, sparing none. Cam felt his body throbbing in his new bonds. He felt something else throbbing, too, to his surprise. He was easily past the point of no return. There was no way he could escape from this. The salty taste of Alex's grimy socks made him gag hard.

Apparently not satisfied, Alex reached for the ratchet straps and put the first around Cam's thighs. He pulled the strap through and began ratcheting it down tightly. Tighter... tighter.

"MMPPPPHHHH!!" Cam protested, which caused Alex to ratchet down his prisoner even more.

Alex positioned the remaining two straps around Cam's chest and ratcheted them down tighter... tighter..., and just when Cam though Alex was finished, two or three more clicks of the ratchet pressed his chest even harder against the chair back. Alex was grunting through gritted teeth, angrily. He still had not spoken a word.

Cam struggled hard in his bonds. It was useless. The duct tape alone was enough, and the ratchet straps were complete overkill. There was no way that he could free himself from his situation. His only hope was to convince Alex to free him.

"You." Alex finally broke the silence, "Need to be taught a lesson." Alex again checked the bonds, and managed to tighten two of the straps even more.

"You know what you did. You were warned. Now, there's no way you can mess with my stuff. No way at all."

Alex slammed and locked the door. Wherever he was going, he probably wasn't coming back for a while.

"MMMMPPPPHHH!!!" Cam screamed through his gag.

His efforts were futile. It was 10:30PM. Cam had just become a prisoner in his own dorm room.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:27 pm

Now this is definitely action packed. Gotta say, I grinned when I read the word ratchet straps. They certainly have come in handy in the past when I've secured someone. The scene was great. A slight minor thing might be to have a little bit of dialogue as Alex secures Cam, some dominant speech as such but otherwise no real suggestions.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Yee-hogtied-haw wrote:Now this is definitely action packed. Gotta say, I grinned when I read the word ratchet straps. They certainly have come in handy in the past when I've secured someone. The scene was great. A slight minor thing might be to have a little bit of dialogue as Alex secures Cam, some dominant speech as such but otherwise no real suggestions.

I'd like to try ratchet straps myself. I thought about some dialogue from Alex during the tie up but thought it would be more fitting for him to remain silent and focused until he had finished. Anyways, more to come...

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:34 pm

Ratchet straps are great although if you have the right sub, things can get pretty darn interesting with the use of them.

Yeah that's fair enough. I'm a sucker for speech that's why I said the only possible suggestion and that was a forced one too. Keep it up man, you're doing great.

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:10 pm

A sock gag and duct tape... Two of my favorite things! That was a lot of writing, love how this is coming along so quickly. :)

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Valimure wrote:A sock gag and duct tape... Two of my favorite things! That was a lot of writing, love how this is coming along so quickly. :)

Cool profile pic Valimure. ... prepares the lasso :big: ... Nevermind, just kidding but still cool

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:14 pm

My high school mascot was a unicorn :P

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:29 pm

Yee-hogtied-haw wrote:
Valimure wrote:A sock gag and duct tape... Two of my favorite things! That was a lot of writing, love how this is coming along so quickly. :)

Cool profile pic Valimure. ... prepares the lasso :big: ... Nevermind, just kidding but still cool

:lol: Long story short, apparently someone on an old forum I used to be big on pictured me as a muscular, manly rainbow unicorn and decided to draw it / me.

This was the result.

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Valimure wrote: :lol: Long story short, apparently someone on an old forum I used to be big on pictured me as a muscular, manly rainbow unicorn and decided to draw it / me.

This was the result.

Pictured you as that? Damn, tosses the lasso and nabs you 8) Alrighty I'll leave it as that.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 am

Part Seven - A Betrayal and a Rescue

The chair creaked and popped as Cam struggled to shift around. It was no use. He wasn't getting out of this himself. Someone would have to intervene.

God bless Aaron. The night was still young for him and his video game-addled ways. Cam noticed his iPhone buzzing as a text came in from his friend. It was a picture message. Though his phone was three feet away, he could make out the picture of Aaron's roommate's 65" TV with some sort of overhead-perspective RPG on it. An old game, probably one from his SNES collection.

"HHHM HHMHHM!! MMHMPPPH MMPPH!!"

Apparently "Hey Siri..." didn't work with gags.

Ten minutes later, another text.

"Wanna come down and play some SNES?"

Cam grunted in exasperation. He looked around the room. As tightly trussed as his body was, he could still move his head freely. Only the light above the bathroom mirror lit the room.

Some of the light scattered on the bookcase which was only about four feet to Cam's left. The bookcase where Alex kept his handful of books, a sling shot and his video games.

Pilotwings, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Star Fox, Mortal Kombat II, ...

"Wait a minute." Cam thought, startled.

Cam scanned the titles again. Earthbound. Where was Earthbound?!

At that second, another picture message from Aaron came in. This time, there was no question. It was the title screen!

"Come down and play some, man!" The text read.

"MMMPPHRR PPHHMMHRR!!" Cam shouted an obscenity into his gag.

He couldn't believe it. Aaron had swiped the game! After he had pretended to shelve it, he must have taken it with him the other day.

Five minutes later, Cam's iPhone rang. It was Aaron. Cam struggled hard to scoot his chair closer to the desk where the phone was. The ratchet straps around his chest, however, made it impossible for him to bend his head down enough to even hope to answer the phone with his nose.

Cam wanted to beat the snot out of his friend, but knew that his eagerness might be his saving grace. A few minutes and one more missed call later, Cam heard a beautiful sound.

"Come on man, I know you're up here." Knock knock. It was Aaron, at the door. "Don't be such a homebody."

"MMMMHPHMM MMMPPPPHH!!!" Cam screamed into his gag.

"Dude, you alright?" Thank God. Aaron had heard him.

"MMMPPPH MMMHPHH!!" Cam affirmed his predicament.

Aaron rattled the locked doorknob. "I don't know what's going on in there, but I'm coming in... hold on, I know how to get in. I'll be right back, okay?"

Aaron ran back down the stairwell and down the 2nd floor hallway towards dorm 202, his RA's dorm. He knew that each floor's RA had an extra set of keys to all of the rooms, and his floor's RA was particularly lax with security. Sure enough, the dorm was unlocked and Carlos, the RA, was nowhere to be found.

Aaron located the filing cabinet marked "Thomas Hall - Room Keys" and located the spare set for dorm 416.

Aaron returned to Cam's dorm and unlocked the door.

"Duuuude. Are you and Alex getting into some kinky shit or what? Haha." Aaron joked, but upon seeing the look of trepidation on Cam's face, Aaron relented and began freeing his friend.

He very carefully removed the dozen or so layers of duct tape gagging Cam, who immediately spat out the socks stuffed in his mouth.

"You asshole! You took it?! Why did you steal Earthbound?? Look what Alex did to me!" Cam was seething mad.

"I didn't think he would notice! I just going to play it for a few days and slip it back where it was!" Aaron tried to explain.

Aaron released the ratchet straps and cut the duct tape binding Cam's arms and legs.

"You're lucky I don't strap you down to this chair, Aaron." Cam clenched his fists, partly to stretch them out and help restore circulation to his extremities.

"I'm sorry man. I'll go get it right now and bring it back, alright?" Aaron seemed genuinely sorry.

"Fine, but come right back. Game over."

Cam wadded up the duct tape and threw it in the trash. He rubbed his arms and legs and got a glass of water.

Moments later, Aaron returned.

"Got it right here." Aaron said, waving the game, and put it back on the shelf exactly where it was before.

"You need to get back at Alex for that." Aaron said, "Teach him a lesson."

But just then, the doorknob rattled. There was the sound of a key turning, trying to unlock the door which was already unlocked.

"The fuck..?" A voice from the hall muttered.

Alex was back.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 am

Part Eight - Double Trouble

Alex stood at the doorway. He was dressed this time in a white wife beater, the same camo shorts and black army boots.

Oddly, the look on his face wasn't one of rage. It was an amused smirk. He looked positively wicked.

"Heheh... a twofer. Time for some fun."

Alex locked the door behind him, took the wedge doorstop by the wall and gave it two swift kicks with his army boot, jamming it under the door to the hallway.

Cam and Aaron started, aghast, at Alex and then at each other.

"I wondered if that duct tape would hold. Guess not. But I have other ways of keeping you prisoner." He laughed. "Both of you."

Cam was trying to process Alex's motivation for doing what he did and what he was likely about to do again. He thought that, maybe, Alex had some strong sadistic tendencies and that Cam was merely a convenient outlet for them. Why else would he have such a hair trigger? It was as if he were looking for any excuse to enact revenge.

Cam decided to play along. Aaron ran to the door, trying his best to unwedge the doorstop holding them all in. It was no use. Alex had kicked it in so hard, it would take a crowbar to get it out.

"Like what?" Cam taunted. "More duct tape? More sweaty socks?"

"Nope." Alex pulled a cardboard box down from his closet. It made the sound of metal rattling.

Alex set the box down beside him and jumped at Cam.

"Aaron, you go low, I'll go high! C'mon, we can take -"

THUD! Cam hit the floor hard and Alex crashed down on top of him. Again, Alex went for the knees.

"Get 'em, Cam!" Aaron egged him on.

"Don't even try. You're mine now." Alex said menacingly as he twisted Cam's arms behind his back. Holding them high and together between his shoulder blades, Alex reached with his free hand into the cardboard box and pulled out a set of handcuffs.

He locked them tight on Cam's wrists, grabbed the connecting chain, and yanked him towards Aaron. He grabbed a second set of cuffs with his free hand and lunged at Aaron, who was still by the door.

"Don't think you're escaping this, either!" Alex snarled as he glared at Aaron.

Amazingly, Alex was able to wrestle Aaron down with one hand while holding Cam's handcuffs with the other. Aaron wasn't especially athletic, but he put up a fight.

This time, Alex cuffed one of Aaron's wrists, pulled the cuff chain around the chain connecting Cam's cuffs and locked the other on Aaron's free wrist. Cam and Aaron were now cuffed securely to eachother.

Alex tackled both Cam and Aaron, who were back to back, down on his bed. He grabbed the ratchet straps used to secure Cam previously from the floor and began ratcheting the two friends together, back to back. He started at the ankles, then moved to the thighs, and finally the chest.

"Heh heh. You two are enjoying this, aren't you?" Alex teased, who was becoming rather sweaty at this point. A thin layer of sweat on his chest and arms made his prominent muscles shine under the fluorescent overhead lighting in the dorm room.

Cam looked over at Alex and couldn't help but notice that he was enjoying it too... a lot.

The two inch-wide ratchet straps were ferociously tight, and the boys could feel each others heavy breathing and pounding heartbeats through their backs.

"Uuuugnng! That's too fuckin' tight, Alex!" Cam groaned.

"Good." Said Alex, dismissively.

With Cam and Aaron immobilized, Alex sat down on the end of the bed and began unlacing his army boots. The long shoelaces whipped through the air as he worked to quickly remove them. The boots came off and the long, thick and smelly socks followed. Aaron's eyes grew wide as Alex approached him first, wadding up a sock and shoving it in his mouth.

The sock was too thick for Aaron to hope to spit out, even without duct tape holding it in.

Cam soon received the same treatment.

"You boys know where I've been all day? Working out at the Rec. Those socks should stink somethin' fierce by now! Haha!"

But Alex still wasn't finished. He took his big, size 11 army boots, opened up the tongue and shoved each of them deep into Cam and Aaron's faces.

"MPPPHHMFFMM MHPPHM!!!" Cam and Aaron yelled through their filthy sock gags, as a further layer of stink enveloped them. The boots were so big that they blocked their eyes as well.

Cam and Aaron only hear the ripping of duct tape, which soon secured the boots onto their heads. Alex wrapped around their heads, making sure the boots wouldn't come loose no matter how much the two writhed in agony.

"You're not getting out. For the next 24 hours, you're my prisoners. I own you." Alex said, clearly taking pleasure in his dominant role.

Cam and Aaron lay strapped back to back, handcuffed, each with a mouthful of dirty sock and a faceful of smelly army boot. They were powerless, and they seemed to know it. They had given up trying to struggle. All they could do was wait it out... or...

Piercing the silence, the fire alarm trilled loudly.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 am

Y'know, this kinda reminds me what happens if I hide my partner's jaffa cakes oddly enough. :D He'd camo up and pretty similar things would happen, after we wrestled about for control that is.

This scene is pretty damn good, and of course Alex had to be working out just to get the best stench for his socks and boots.

benlogan
TUGs Member

Postby benlogan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:15 am

Mmmm love the last part. Smelly boots and socks? My kind of fun.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:37 pm

TGT88, don't forget to ad "The Roommate" to the story catalogue!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27642

Having a blast so far. Keep it up!
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:00 pm

bondagefreak wrote:TGT88, don't forget to ad "The Roommate" to the story catalogue!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27642

Having a blast so far. Keep it up!
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Damn, I didn't even know about that catalogue! Thanks bud! I've put it in.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Part Nine - Kept

Cam and Aaron looked around in a panic at first, with the deafening fire alarm adding to the chaos.

Alex remained poised. "All right, you know what this means."

"MMMPHPHH MMHM!" Aaron offered.

"Nope, they won't find you. And they won't hear you either."

Fire drills were fairly regular, and it seemed that they always occurred during the least convenient times. Still, the order of things was for all residents to vacate while the RAs swept the rooms. Some said that they checked for contraband, drugs, alcohol and the like during these sweeps, but it seemed that they were always too brief for any intensive searches.

Alex stood up and opened Cam's closet door on the far side of the room. Cam being Cam, everything in the closet was shelved above the clothes rack and the floor was clear. Alex knew this, too. "Plenty of room in here."

He hoisted the bound Cam and Aaron up and dragged them into the closet.

"If you try to make any noise at all, there will be consequences, understood?" Alex warned, firmly.

Alex turned off the lights in the room and entered the closet, sliding the door shut behind him. He put his bare feet down on either side of Cam and Alex, straddling them, and sat down on Cam's stomach, almost like he was riding a bull. Be bent over and held the army boots even tighter against their faces and whispered, "Not a sound."

It must have been ten minutes before anything changed. Ten minutes of Cam being sat on by Alex, who was gripping him with his muscular thighs and relentlessly holding the rank army boot against his face. Ten minutes of Cam listening to Alex's heavy breathing. Ten minutes of Cam trying to control the sensation he felt in his pants, which was growing stronger with every passing minute. Aaron was pinned face down against the carpet. He was mainly focused with controlling his breathing to keep him from getting crushed under almost 400 pounds of Cam and Alex.

Then, the doorknob rattled, and Eddie opened the door, struggling with the doorstop a bit before it popped out and slid away. Apparently the doorstop didn't work so well from the other direction.

The fire alarm was still blaring loudly and the xenon strobe lit up the dorm like a rave.

Eddie turned on the lights and called out, "Is there anyone here? Hello?"

Cam couldn't resist. He had to do it. If not for him, for Aaron.

"MMMPPHHPH MMHMMM!!! HHPHHMMMM!!!"

But he was two seconds too late. Eddie had already retreated to the bathroom vanity area near the door. He did not hear Cam's cries for help over the shrill blaring of the fire alarm.

Seconds later, the door shut and locked. Eddie was gone.

But Alex heard it. He leaned down on Cam and clenched his thighs in hard, squeezing Cam's body. Cam's eyes widened with the look of pure fear.

"You're gonna pay for that. And your friend here will pay too." Alex relished every word.

Cam and Aaron were breathing rapid, shallow breaths. What was Alex going to do? How could he possibly punish us more??

"Sometimes", said Alex as he stood up and opened the closet door, "the ends do justify the means." He slowly cracked his knuckles and walked over to his closet, pulling another cardboard box down off the shelf.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

Valimure
Kidnapped

Postby Valimure » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:27 pm

I know you're currently working on the next chapter, but hurry up the suspense is killing me. :O

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Part Ten - Different

"I almost hate to split you two up. You made such a good team." Alex taunted.

He pulled the chair from Cam's computer desk again and set it a few feet from the wall between the two beds.

He dragged Aaron and Cam out of the closet and unstrapped them from each other, but kept a firm grip on the handcuffs binding their arms behind their backs. He marched them over by the steam radiator and quickly un-cuffed and re-cuffed Aaron's hands, now around the steel radiator support.

He pulled Cam behind him as he marched over to the chair. The cardboard box Alex had withdrawn from his closet was set nearby on the floor against the wall.

In an unexpected display of mercy, Alex unwrapped the duct tape from Cam's face and pulled off the army boot. He even pulled the thick sock out, now soaked with Cam's spit. Alex walked behind Cam and pulled something out of the box. Cam wasn't able to see what it was - he stared at Aaron, dumbfounded, and then heard the faint jingling of metal. Cam finally gathered his wits.

"Uuuhh!! Alex, you - PPHMM!!!" Cam was barely able to utter a word before Alex forced a rubber ball gag into Cam's mouth and tightly buckled it behind his head. While it didn't have the stink of Alex's sweaty sock, the feeling of it in his mouth, the prominent size and the position it locked his jaw in was a constant reminder that Cam was under Alex's total domination.

Alex opened the box fully, and inside were at least a dozen bundled lengths of hemp rope, stacked and filling the entire volume of the box. There must have been 300 feet or more of rope inside! Cam groaned in his ballgag. "MMMMMPPHMFMM!!" The protesting moan said one thing, but the outline of Cam's thin nylon basketball shorts said another, and Alex took notice.

"Heh. My prisoner is enjoying his bonds," Alex teased. "Someone must be a glutton for punishment!"

Alex's demeanor was changing, ever so slightly. It was almost like he was becoming... playful?

Alex threw Cam back hard into the chair and positioned his cuffed hands behind him. He took a 30 foot section of hemp rope and began tightly tying Cam's writhing body down into the sturdy wooden chair. First Alex worked the shoulders, then around the chest. He grabbed bundle after bundle of rope as he worked. His hands and fingers worked so quickly, yet so surely. He really put some effort into tying Cam tightly to the chair, again, grunting and flexing his muscles as he tightened the knots. Cam's thighs, shins and ankles were then securely bound and knotted off much more than necessary. Alex was tied to his chair even tighter than he had been before, and the sheer amount of rope made it difficult for him to expand his lungs.

Cam moaned as Alex secured the knots, grunting and pulling hard on the ropes. "You're not going anywhere, Cam. Not while I'm here."

Cam's cheeks were turning red, and he was breathing faster and moaning more than he had been. But the moans were softer, and longer. Even Aaron took notice of this, his eyes shooting a "What the fuck?!" look straight at Cam. Cam's glance, in return, was one of resigned pleasure, even through the sweat of his face and the strained lines of his brow.

Alex stood up and popped his back. He turned and took his slingshot off his bookshelf and grabbed the Folger's can next to it as well.

He sat on the floor, some ten feet away from where Cam sat, inescapably bound to his chair.

"How about some target practice?" Alex tossed and caught the slingshot by its handle a few times. He opened the Folger's can and pulled out a garbanzo bean, loaded it into the pouch, pulled it back and released.

Pop! Cam was hit square in his left nipple. It stung. Cam moaned, loudly this time. "MMMMMPHH!!"

Alex smirked and kept going, peppering Cam with garbanzo beans, each leaving a faint pink mark in whatever skin wasn't bound with rope.

Half an hour later, Alex was out of ammunition. He stood up again. Cam moaned softly as Alex approached him.

"Hey. You know, you're different from my other prisoners." His voice fell to a whisper. "I can see it, too." His eyes wandered downwards towards Cam's shorts again."

It was true. Alex had a thing for dominating other men, but deep down, he wanted them to enjoy it too. He wanted to make them enjoy it. He wanted them to come back to him after that first, shocking, white-hot experience. He thought that Cam might be the one to finally come back for more. The one to allow him to get his fix while he got his. It was time for him to seal the deal.

"Cam." Alex said quietly. "You're mine."

While speaking these words, Alex's fingers worked their way behind Cam's head and unbuckled his ball gag.

Before Cam could say a word, Alex thrust his tongue into Cam's mouth and gave him a deep and longing kiss. Cam, at that moment, gave up all of his pretenses. He forgot about Aaron who was just ten feet away. He forgot about everything. Everything, but Alex. He let out a passionate moan and kissed back, hard. He so wished he could get his arms around Alex's body at this moment, but his bonds made that impossible.

Moments later, it was over. Cam and Aaron were both released from their bonds and Alex took a long shower.

"Aaron, it's just... I can't -"

"Cam, are you sure this guy is alright? Will you be okay here?" Aaron seemed genuinely concerned.

"I'll be fine. Trust me. I know I'll never be able to explain my... thing... to you, but you have to trust me. And please, keep this between us, bro. Okay?"

"Alright Cam. Between us. Just keep me out of your games, alright?"

The two shook hands and parted ways. It was nearly 3:30AM.

---Epilogue---

From that moment on, Cam and Alex maintained their relationship. They both got a real charge out of their roles, and they were able to keep their activities secret. Even Aaron kept quiet about it, which really told Cam that he cared for him enough to not make cheap shots.

Cam found more than he expected in his new roommate. He discovered a part of himself that he had only caught brief glimmers and hints of in the past. Now, he was satisfied. Truly satisfied.

THE END

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Roommate [M/M] [COMPLETE]

Postby xtc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:52 am

Thanks for this contribution to the TUGs cannon.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:48 pm

Nice work. Hope to see more from you.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:59 am

This story was super hot I love any combination of duct tape and rank socks ;) wish he was my roommate lol

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:08 am

Definitely my kind of story here. Thank you very much! Looking forward to more of your works! :big:

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:01 am

AWESOME story. I really love your writing and your kinky ideas - damn these boots were hot!! I wish I was Cam then...

Would be amazing if that "meet up" would get some continuation, for example how it develops further in the years of college and probably after?!

But that's just a wish, I'm sure you got plenty of other great ideas to catch up to in the future!

However, thanks for that awesome story on here - it's, in my opinion, one of the best lately.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Return to “M/M”