Justin's Weekend Experience

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

alex967
Kidnapper

Justin's Weekend Experience

Postby alex967 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:43 am

Prologue: Learning New Things

“Frankly I don’t get the appeal” said Justin tilting his head unimpressed and running his hand through his long blond hair

“It’s called BDSM” I explained proud to share my knowledge with my friend “It’s stands for bondage, domination and sado-masochism. You see, some people get turned on by being tortured and dominated” we watched at the screen as the crazy woman grabbed and knife and viciously attacked her victim “Of course not all of them end up being murdered” I added. I think I should give you a little bit of context: we were alone at my place, my dad was on one of his business trips and my older brother was sleeping at a friend’s house so I figured I might as well call over my best friend, Justin so I wouldn’t spend a weekend alone an bored. As for the movie… well I really don’t remember how we wended watching it, it was an 80’s b-movie where a detective was trying to capture a serial killer and right now we were witnessing her latest victim. A clearly horny middle aged man visited a dominatrix, he got tied up and gagged and after playing along with him for a while she dropped the charade and proceeded to murder him, the acting was terrible and the blood looked awfully fake but we didn’t have anything better to do.

“So people actually liked to be tied up and whipped?” asked Justin “I really wouldn’t like being whipped by some crazy bitch”

“It’s a matter of tastes” I said taking a one last sip from my soda can, Justin smiled and punched my arm “Hey! What was that for?”

“Wanted to see if it turned you on” he grinned devilish “Did it worked?”

“Oh yeah! I’ve never been hornier in my life” I replied deadpan “Do you want to finish what you started?”

“I think you can do that on your own bro”

I crushed the now empty can and threw it at him “For real though, I don’t like pain but I wouldn’t mind getting tied up” that wasn’t just a guess, it was a fact! Although my best friend was utterly ignorant about it at the time, I had in fact been tied up several times in my 14 years of life and I thoroughly enjoyed most of those times.

“You are a pervert dude”

“Duh!”

To say that the movie was bad would be an understatement, the music was cheesy, the acting was cheesy, the plot was cheesy, it only serves as proof of how bored we were that we kept watching it, unfortunately apart from the BDSM scene there wasn’t anything else that would have caught our interest.

“So, have you ever being tied up?” asked Justin while the detective was chasing the killer through the backstage of a theater, a sequence that should have been moderately interesting in more capable hands but the creators of the film had somehow managed to make extremely boring and confusing

“Once…when I was a kid, the perks of having an older brother” I lied. A more accurate answer would have been almost every week since I was nine, the perks of having an older brother obsessed with tying people up… not that I had anything to complain about that.

“And that turned you on?” asked Justin prompting me to laugh. Because of the fact that my friend looked a little bit older than 14 and already was gaining a reputation of being a lady’s man I usually forgot how innocent he was regarding more “intimate” subjects

“Dude I was 9!” I laughed "I don't even knew what that meant at that time" That was true, of course had Justin asked of the other times I ahd been tied up since then I would have given a more affirmative answer “But it was fun” I admitted “My brother tied my hands behind my back, my ankles together like this…” I crossed my hands behind my back and crossed my ankles to show him how “…. And taped my mouth shut”

“Did you escaped?” asked Justin unable to hide his curiosity

“No but it only lasted about 15 minutes, after which he untied me…what about you?”

“Never” he shrugged. At that moment hundreds of ways to get him tied up crossed my mind. I would be lying if I said that I have never fantasized of having Justin tightly tied up or even better, convincing him to tie me up. Unfortunately, despite planning the hows I didn’t think of the whys: why would he join my games? How to convince him to partake in my fantasies? By the time, I managed to formulate the base of a plan I was forced to concede that it had taken me far too long and the moment was over. In other words, I overthought it and missed my train… this was going to be just another regular weekend.

But my dear readers, that of course would mean that this story will be over without evens starting and, as I’m sure that by now you’ll probably have guessed it, one of us would end tied up that fateful day and the weekend would turn to an unexpected series of not so unfortunate events.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Justin's Weekend Experience

Postby xtc » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:27 am

A good start. Please continue when ready.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:31 am

This is very intriguing. Looking forward to how Justin's gonna be forced to participate!

Also side note, I have a feeling I know what movie the boys were watching haha :big:

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:48 pm

Thank you for your comments! Well, let's start with the proper story:

Part 1: A rookie’s job

As I repeatedly mentioned before, it had been a terrible movie and we were still dishing it later that night as we prepared to bed. While I did my business in my bathroom, Justin spread his sleeping bag over the carpet in my bedroom although because of the high temperatures, product of our summer, he would probably sleep on top of it. When I got back he smiled mischievously and headed to the bathroom, meanwhile I pulled down my jeans and start removing my white t-shirt.

I had to give credit to Justin for his magnificent plan. The moment the shirt went through my head obscuring my vision he jumped on me. At that age, he had already developed quite a muscle volume, as for me, I wasn’t precisely a wimp but I was still leaning more towards the scrawnier side so he easily overpowered me and pulled my arms behind my back

“What are you doing?” I asked although I already knew the answer. Soon I felt his leather belt being wrapped around my wrists

“What do you think perv?” he asked joking, I sighed and shook my head until my shirt fell on top of my bed

“Well, if you are going to tie me up do it properly!” he stopped abruptly, clearly, he wasn’t expecting that reaction from my part

“Properly?”

I writhed my hands and got rid of the belt since it wasn’t buckled yet “There are some ropes in my garage, I’ll bring them”

“You are weird you know?” I smiled and run out of the bedroom. Again, I lied to him, there weren’t ropes in my garage; instead I headed to my brother’s bedroom and after rummaging through his closet I found his gym bag full of ropes and other tools he had used on me and other prisoners. He had an enviable collection of bondage items: Ropes, rolls of tape, bandanas and even a set of real handcuffs and I had my suspicions that I wasn’t the only one who had ended bound and gagged on that room, unfortunately I had been unable to corroborate my theory since every time a friend dropped by my brother make sure to keep me tightly tied up in my closet out of the way.

Forgive me for that small diversion, now back to the story, I grabbed a couple of ropes since I didn’t want to freak him out by showing him the full arsenal and went back to my room. “Here they are!” I handled them and put my hands behind my back

“Umm… okay” he said clearly taken aback, probably that morning when he woke up he didn’t expect that he would end his day by tying up his willing and half-naked best friend. Still he soon regained his cocky attitude, crossed my wrists and started wrapping a piece of rope around them. I soon found out that he was miles away from reaching my brother’s level of skills. The position he had chosen meant that the ropes wouldn’t be too tight and I could easily reach the knot.

“There! How’s that!” he asked patting my back, I sat on my bed and tested them…yeah, they were lousy, still he seemed quite proud with his work so I decided to humor him and pretended to struggle

“I… don’t think… I can get out” I said playing along

“That’s the point silly!” he replied shoving my down my bed. He made me roll on my belly, sat on top of me and started tying my ankles

“Really dude?” I asked, he laughed and tightened the ropes, again not particularly good work. Once he had me tied up Justin pulled a chair close to the bed and sat down watching me

“Go ahead, try to escape” I smiled and put on a show of struggling and grunting, pretending to be helpless, much to the joy of the kidnapper wannabe who bought every single bit of my performance. “Do you really like this?” he finally asked, I grinned and rolled over showing him how much I… enjoyed it.

“You are a pervert!”

“Says so the guy who tied me up in the first place”

His cheeks turned red and he quickly tried to avert my eyes “One more word wisecrack and my sock goes in your mouth”

“Oh but you even waited until I stripped to my boxers to attack!” I teased him

“That’s it!” he stood up, grabbed one of his discarded socks and rolled it in a ball

“Come on! You love my boifffff!” I was hoping that he would gag me but I didn’t foresee the horrible taste that came from his sweaty sock. At least he didn’t use anything to secure it, of course if someone has been kidnapped as much time as I had you learned not to point the flaws on your captor’s work

“Sorry dude! Can’t understand you!” Justin laughed

“Ffaa u bashahh!”

“Didn’t your parents teach you not to eat with your mouth full?” I merely rolled my eyes at his terrible joke. He sat back on the chair and watched me struggle again for a few more minutes but eventually he seemed to get bored “Well, since you aren’t going anywhere I might get ready to sleep, hey when I come back we can try the other letters of BDSM!” he said joking, I gulped and shook my head playing along. Justin winked at me cockily and headed to the bathroom.

As soon as I was alone I spat the sock and started working on my bindings. It was easy slipping my hands free, I had more trouble untying my ankles but by the time Justin came back from the bathroom I had managed to get myself free and was lying on my bed with my arms behind my head. He seemed genuinely surprised to see me free “Your knots sucked” I explained

“So, all this time you were struggling, you could have easily escaped?”

“Yep”
“So you were only messing with me?”

“Yep” I kinda felt sorry for him, he really looked bummed. While he stripped down to his boxer-briefs I reflected on our experience. It had been fun being tied up by Justin even though he sucked at it, perhaps another day I could teach him how it was properly done…

“Well, night bro” he said laying on top of his sleeping bag

“Night” I replied rolling over my bed when it hit me… why wait for another chance when this one could be far from over? “Justin… could I tie you up?”

“What?”

“I mean… I want to know if I can do it better than you” I asked hoping to sound innocent enough.

My trick seemed to work, after pondering about it for a few seconds, Justin rolled on his stomach and crossed his wrists behind his back “Do it quickly”

I turned on my lamp and picked up the discarded ropes. Even though I had never tied anyone before, being on the other end so many times teaches you some tricks “Okay first I need you to grab your elbows”

He gave me a quizzical look but complied, groaning a little bit since it wasn’t a comfortable position to be in. I started wrapping the rope all the way from his wrists to his elbows making sure to cinch the loops so they wouldn’t loosen, leaving his arms stuck in an “U” shape. Although a little bit messy, I was particularly pleased with the end result. Justin not so much

“Dude, what did you do?” he asked trying to writhe his wrists

“Oh…something I saw on TV” I lied. Next I moved on his ankles, this time I just tied them side by side and cinched the rope between them. “Okay, try to escape that bro”

“As if I could!” Justin replied looking concerned at this predicament, nevertheless he started struggling. I lay down on my bed enjoying the show: His limbs writhing, his muscles flexing, sweat forming over his skin, his occasional grunt, his jagged breathing.

After about ten minutes he seemed to give up and lay on his back panting, his hair was tousled and a trail of sweat had formed over his broad chest

“Enough?” I asked grinning triumphantly, he gave me a sheepish smile and nodded. Needless to say, it was a small moment of celebration for me since my first prisoner had failed to escape!

“So are you going to untie me?”

“I don’t know… perhaps you could ask nicely”

“Pleaseeeee”

“I’m not sure… I mean rarely I have you like that… all helpless…” to tease him I placed my barefoot near his face, he scowled at me and pull his face away muttering “asshole”

“Big mistake bro!” I sat on top of him holding his ankles and assaulted his feet sending him in a frenetic convulsion filled with laughs, shrieks and screeches that eventually broke him down

“Haha! Please…stop! Haha…please…no…no…haha…stop…I’m sorry!.... stop it!”

“Are you sorry?”

“YES, I’M SORRY!”

“Are you going to be a good boy?”

“Are you kidding mmwaahahaha! YES I’LL BE A GOOD BOY!”

I let go of him, he crawled towards the wall and leaned against it pulling his knees against his chest

“Wasn’t it fun?” I asked ruffling his wet hair

“When I get out of this you are going to be so dead” he said through his clenched teeth

“Thanks for the warning, now I know that it will be in my best interest to keep you tied up”

“What? No I was kidding! Really dude it’s all fun!” he begged going as far as to make a forced smile but I climbed back on my bed and turned my back at him

“Night bro”

“Seriously dude! You can’t keep me tied up all night! Come one dude!”

“Justin…one more word and I’ll put a sock in your mouth...” just so my threat could have a bigger impact I rolled over and give him a devious smile “The one you used on me”

That was enough to shut him down. Justin remained lying on his side glaring at me, probably hoping that if he focused enough he could melt my brain. I waved at him good night, switch off the lights and went to sleep.

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:13 am

I'm enjoying this story very much!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 am

Take your time but please continue.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:11 am

This is very well written! I can't wait to read the rest. :)

Cheers
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:50 am

Justin's learning it! Can't wait to see his comeback!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:57 am

Very good story, well written too. Curious to see what happens the next morning...

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Pretty good! Can't wait to see future contributions.

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:28 pm

Can't wait to see the progression of this thread.
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:29 pm

Love this story. I hope we will get to see more. Here's hoping Justin falls deeper and deeper into submission.

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:13 am

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated!

Part 2: Morning Routine

I opened my eyes the next morning. Justin was just as I left him: Lying on his side facing his back at me, his hands and elbows were still bound, his bound legs were bended over showing me his bare soles, a trail of sweat running down his back.

“Had a good night?” I asked while stretching my free arms

He looked over his shoulder at me “I’ve had better” he replied deadpan, the bags under his eyes and his tousled hair corroborated his story. I stood up and checked the ropes: As tight as the night before

“Are you going to finally untie me?”

“Depends…what do you say?”

Justin took a deep breath, probably holding back many things he wished to tell me “Please, can you untie me?”

“It’s not just the right words” I explained enjoying every inch of the moment “It’s also how you say it…”

Justin rolled over and looked at me confused “How?”

“Think! Why do you need my help?”

“Because I’m trapped”

“So, who is in charge here?”

“You are in charge” he said rolling his eyes

“Exactly! If I’m in charge, then you should do anything I tell you, right?”

Justin blinked preoccupied, I could see him nervously wriggling his arms trying one last time to loosen the bonds “What do you mean?”

“Well, you get on your knees and ask politely”

“No way dude!” he exclaimed “I’m not getting on my knees!”

“Fine, then I’ll see you later…” I stood up and made the motion to leave the room

“No wait!” Justin begged, his body started shifting and contorting until he managed to get on a kneeling position “Please… can you untie me?”

I was quite surprise that Justin was willing to get that far and part of me was willing to untie him right now, unfortunately for him, another part of me wanted to push his limits a little bit farther “It’s a good start” I said sitting on the bed in front of him “Fine, if you really want it I’ll untie you but first…” I lifted my right leg placing my foot inches away from his face “You’ll have to kiss my foot”

“Hell no!” Justin yelled and tried to lean away from me, falling backwards to the floor in the process “No way I’m kissing your feet!”

“Then you are staying tied up” what followed was a barrage of insults and curses that would surprise any sailor. The good thing about it was that Justin have to open his mouth a lot giving me the perfect chance to stuff a used sock in his mouth (not that one he used on me, I’m not that cruel)

“Bofehfuckah!” he shouted as the fabric was pressed inside his mouth. Before he could spit it off I grabbed one of my belts and wrapped it over his mouth buckling it tight. My friend resumed his struggles, writhing and flexing his limbs and groaning as he tried to push the sock out of his mouth with little success.

While Justin continued his losing battle against the ropes, I headed to my bathroom to take a shower. Once done I wrapped a towel around my wrist and returned to my room. “Giving up so quick?” I asked upon seeing Justin: He was siting against my bed with his head bend backwards resting on the edge of the bed and his bound legs were spread in front of him. His chest was rapidly growing and shrinking as he panted, probably exhausted from his struggles, and a distinctive grunt came from his stomach.

I threw the wet towel on his head (he didn’t even attempt to get rid of it) and put on a fresh pair of boxers and a pair of shorts. Finally, I pull the towel from Justin’s face and unbuckled the belt. As soon as it came off the sock popped from his mouth “Need water?”

“Yes please” he muttered hoarsely, I picked a half-empty bottle of water from my desk and placed it in his mouth “Thanks” he added once he had emptied the bottle. I threw it away and picked up the wet sock “No! Please don’t gag me again” he pleaded

“You know how to ask for it…”

He rolled his eyes and once again struggled on his knees “Please don’t gag me” he said making puppy eyes and pouting his lips

“Fine, as long as you are a good prisoner” I replied ruffling his hair

“One more thing Alex” said Justin “Umm… I need to pee”

“I’m not untying you” I said although he had drawn my attention to an important issue, if I was planning on keeping him tied up for longer something would have to be done about his “necessities” fortunately for me and quite surprisingly it was Justin who came with a solution

“You only have to untie my legs, take me to the bathroom and help me with my boxers, I can do the rest” I found his proposal quite reasonable so I started untying his ankles

“If you try anything”

“I won!” Justin exclaimed “just hurry up”. I finished with his legs and helped him stand up. As I inspected his sweaty and tired body I couldn’t help but notice some “hints” that the whole experience might not be as dreadful for him as he was presenting it.

True to his word, Justin didn’t make any trouble as I dragged him to the bathroom. My suspicions about his real opinion of the whole situation increased once I pull down his shorts but for what little dignity he had remaining I decided not to mention it. “Alex…would you mind going away, I can’t do it with you looking” said Justin giving me a sheepish smile

“Fine! You have five minutes” I spent the next five minutes outside the bathroom. Once the five minutes were up I headed inside and found him struggling to pull up his boxers. Contrary to my fears he hadn’t missed the target! “At least you could have flush the toilet” I joked while helping him with his underwear

He returned the smile and used his leg to flush it “Happy?”

“Quite a lot” I replied. Back in my room I made him sit on the edge of the bed and picked up more ropes

“So, you are tying me legs again?” he asked

“Yep, not that you can do anything about it”

“Oh, I wouldn’t be so sure” he said giving me one of his cocky smiles

“Your hands are tied dude” I pointed while leaning to tie his ankles, that was a mistake. As soon as I leaned forward he used his right leg to push me on the chest taking me by surprise. As I stumbled backwards he stood up and used his fully weight to pin me to the ground. Our small brawl ended with me lying on my back and him sitting on my chest

“Get off!” I shouted

“It seems like I can beat you with my hands behind my back” he replied teasingly

“Yeah, yeah, you beat me” I said heavily panting “Now get off me!”

“It seems I’m in charge now” said Justin basking in his small victory “You remember what you said?” I struggled to get him off me but he merely pressed his body even further “I’ll let you go only if you untie my hands”

I was trapped, it seems I had two choices, either we stayed stuck there for a while or I conceded and untied him, of course there is always a third choice, especially in poorly planned plans like his. Without missing a beat, I dug my fingers into Justin’s stomach, the effect was immediate: He let out a high-pitched shriek and fell on his side. I took the chance to recover and jumped on top of him assaulting his armpits, neck, ribs and stomach. Justin did put up a fight using his legs to their full extend to protect himself resulting in me getting a bunch of painful kicks in different parts of my body. In the end both of us ended lying side by side covered in sweat and heavily panting

“Let’s call it a tie” Justin suggested

“Good idea” I replied rubbing my thigh where I had received one of the last kicks. This time Justin didn’t offer any resistance as I bound his ankles together. Our silence was broken by a large groan coming from Justin’s belly which sent us both in a laughter fit

“Seriously?”

“I’m hungry!” Justin shrugged “Feed me please?” he added grinning

“After what you don’t I should leave you with out breakfast!” I replied laughing

“Pleaseee?” Justin said making puppy eyes, I reminded myself to blindfold him next time so he wouldn’t use those weapons against me

“Fine! I’ll get something to eat, just stay there”

“Don’t worry, it’s not like I can go anywhere” Justin pointed, I playfully slapped his butt and headed to the kitchen.

As I headed to the kitchen I got lost in my thoughts, thinking of more ways to mess with Justin before his inevitable release, and also thinking how to make sure Justin wouldn’t kill me once free. I walked straight through the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something to eat when suddenly a hand was clamped over my mouth

“MMMPPHH!”

To be continued...

TUGfan-M001
TUGs Member

Postby TUGfan-M001 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 am

What a fun story, especially the way you have narrated it and all these fun dialogues! Hopefully you will keep Justin tied up a a bit longer and perhaps introduce some duct tape and staffing gags to him lol!

When you have a chance please continue this story!
Last edited by TUGfan-M001 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:41 am

I love this story! I can't get enough. :)
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

davedapirate
TUGs Member

Postby davedapirate » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:37 pm

This is a great story. Exactly what I enjoy reading... And well written.

When you are ready update it. :mrgreen:
Underwear, bondage, gags, footworship, breathcontrol... Start your engines!!!

Wolfling
Kidnapped

Postby Wolfling » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:08 am

Nice story :) please continue!

Mike111
Kidnapped

Postby Mike111 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:35 am

This story was just awesome to read! And hey, let's keep Justin tied up so we can get some more sweet talk + begging. XD

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 am

Wow, this is awesome! Please keep up the good work. I can't wait how the story continues...what an evil cliffhanger!
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Mike111
Kidnapped

Postby Mike111 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:37 am

Is there going to be a continuation? :annoy:

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:51 pm

Mike111 wrote:Is there going to be a continuation? :annoy:

Yep, sorry for the delay but have been sort of busy, probably will be posting next week

Mike111
Kidnapped

Postby Mike111 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:56 pm

alex967 wrote:
Mike111 wrote:Is there going to be a continuation? :annoy:

Yep, sorry for the delay but have been sort of busy, probably will be posting next week

No worries, but hopefully you will be able to find some time to post the next chapter...I've been really looking forward to it.

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 am

Excellent! Keep it going.

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Sorry for the delay but I had a few personal and technical issues, anyway, without further delay...

Part 3: Bonding time

As I've mentioned before I have an older brother who introduced me to bondage. I love him but to be honest he is weird. I know that a lot of older brothers tend to pick up on their younger siblings but so far I haven't met anyone who ties their younger brothers whenever they can or whose idea of a greeting is to jump on other people from behind pretending to kidnap them.

"Kevin! You almost gave me a heart attack asshole!" I shouted trying to get free from his grip

"I love you too" he replied nonchalantly as if having your little brother in a chokehold was the most normal thing to do.

"Weren't you supposed... to be at Lucas'... place?" I groaned trying to get rid of his arm around my neck

"Yeah, we are moving the party here, he'll drop by later so you know what that means..." I froze in my place knowing very well what that meant. As I mentioned before, whenever he got company, Kevin made sure that I was out of the way... I had learned to take it in stride wit some me mild annoyance but I wasn't letting him tie me up today!

"Wait! Justin is here! You can't tie me up with him around!"

"And where is Justin?"

"Ummm... in my room... busy" I said giving Kevin a sheepish smile. The vagueness of my reply seemed to arouse his suspicions "Kevin?" He tightened his grip on my neck and his other hand started assaulting my ribs.

I would have collapsed on the ground and he not been holding me. "Haha! No... please... HAHAHA!"

"Where is Justin?"

"In my room... haha... tied up!" Kevin let go of me and I fell on my knees, trying to recover my breath

"So you tied him up? I nodded still panting, without a warning Kevin picked me up and hugged me "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks" I muttered shocked by that abrupt change in my brothers demeanor "that means you are letting me go?"

"Of course not!" He quickly spun me around. The next thing I knew I had my face against the kitchen table and my arms were being tied behind my back by a bandanna that Kevin had with him "are you going to cooperate?"

The moment my arms were bound I knew it was over, the bandanna didn't make for a good restrain but I knew Kevin would take care of it soon, besides if I was going to be paraded in front of my former captive I'd rather do it holding my head up with dignity than kicking and screaming. "You are in charge now big bro" I said resigned to my fate

After a brief stop at his room to pick up more supplies the dreaded moment arrived. Justin was still lying on the floor tightly bound yet again the light seemed to come back to his eyes when he saw my predicament

"No way!"

"Yes way" I sighed as Kevin marched me to the middle of the room. My brother forced me to lay on the ground next to my victim and started tying my wrists with rope in a v-shape, wrapping it around them and cinching between. Meanwhile Justin looked as if Christmas had come early. He didn't stop teasing me about my new predicament

"So who is helpless now?"

"Still... you" I replied wincing as the ropes bit my skin, once my wrists were bound Kevin pulled my shorts down (which only got more laughter from Justin), tied my knees and ankles together and, as a final touch, he ran a piece of rope through my wrists and linked it to my ankles pulling them closer until my fingers were touching my toes

"A little too tight" I grunted

"Gee, wonder how that feels!" Justin complained. During the whole process he has been lying on his side looking attentively at Kevin's ropework, probably taking notes to do a better job the next chance he got to tie me up.

"You are really good at that" he commented as my brother added the final touches

"Thanks"

"Sucker" I grunted but he was right, the ropes were tight but comfortable and I couldn't barely move at all. My brother rolled Justin face down and inspected his bonds

"These are quite good too... well done" I couldn't help but smile proudly at my work

"Yeah tell me!" Said Justin flexing his arms to show that he was still tightly bound "can you untie me now?"

"Who said I was going to let you go?" His face fell down while the smile on my face couldn't be wider

"Dude! I've been tied up all night!" Justin pleaded

"Not my problem"

"I can help you with Alex!"

"Alex, does it looks like I need help"

"Not at all sir!" I replied grinning, if I could keep Kevin in my side Justin would remain tied up which would mean less pain for me "Relax Justin, it's actually not that... OUCH!"

Apparently Justin decided not to let the fact the he hadn't regained his freedom stand between us and his revenge and launched a vigorous storm of kicks over my body. I would have fought back if my legs were actually able to move, instead the only thing I could do was pull them against my chest trying to protect myself

"Ouch! Dude! Stop it! Ouch! Hey! That really hurt! Kevin!"

I looked at my brother for some help but unfortunately he suddenly seemed more interested on his phone, so I was forced to endure the next 10 or 15 minutes of having my body assaulted by Justin's kicks

"Are you done?" Kevin finally asked, a tired and sweaty Justin kicked me one last time making me curse out loud

"I'm done"

"Great because there's lot more to do" he grabbed another pice of rope, rolled Justin on his belly and start tying his ankles to his wrists

"Seriously?" Justin shouted

"At least you aren't used as a punching bag" I said sore about the ordeal

"You had it coming asshole!" Justin spat back

"Me? Why?"

It's your fault we are in this mess!" Justin shouted

"My fault? You are the one who tied me up in the first place and agreed to let yourself get tied up by me!" I rolled my side and slightly hit him with my knees

"You tricked me! Besides you should have untied me last night!" The now hogtied Justin replied and hit me with his knees too

"You threatened to beat me up!" I replied and tried to hit him again but my brother got a hold of my legs

"Woa! Enough you too!"

"Then tell him that he is a douchebag!" I shouted angrily, Kevin muttered something about not having time for this and pulled us together face to face, using his legs to held us together and started tying my right arm to Justin's left arm

Of course we started to loudly complain about the arrangements and trying to squirm free but Kevin only had to threaten to remove our boxers for us to cooperate.

By the time he was done not only our arms were tied together but also our chests, waists and thighs leaving our fronts pressed against each other.

I don't have words to describe the uncomfortableness of the situation. The warm weather and sweat was making our skins stick to each other, I could feel every movement Justin did, his highly accelerated beating heart, his lungs inflating as he breathed, his still empty stomach grunting and certain movement down his boxers and I'm pretty sure he could feel the same about me.

"That way... you won't.... kill each other" said Kevin as he tightened the last knots

"We were just joking right Alex?"

"Yeah just joking" anything to get me out of that position

"Not buying it!" Said Kevin stepping back to see his work, Justin didn't wasted time and started working on his bonds, unfortunately the only thing he was able to do was grind his body against mine with unfortunate consequences for certain sensitive areas of mine

"Please... stop that..." I said blushing

"You are a pervert!" Said Justin

"A big one" added Kevin

"Nobody asked you!" I shouted before turning back to Justin "please Justin..." desperate times called for desperate measures so I started struggling to trying to get away from Justin only managing to rub my own body against his. Justin stoped abruptly, his eyes wide open and his cheeks bright red, I could feel the cause of that behavior.

"Maybe we should stop"

"Seems like a good idea"

"Never talk about this again?"

"Never"

"You make a cute couple" Kevin laughed. We gave him a look of contempt "don't act as if you are not having fun!"

That only made us blush even more and try to avert each other eyes "perhaps you need a visit from the tickle monster!"

Our eyes opened wide "wait no...HAHAHAHA!"

The next ten minutes were pure hell for us, not only we laughed, cried, squirmed, writhed and lose any trace of our dignity but all the movement wasn't making things less awkward between us. By the time he was done we were completely drained of energy

"Are you going to get along?" Asked Kevin

"Yes" we said at the same time, too tired to fight back anymore

"Good! Now give each other a hug!" Once again we glared at him while Kevin laughed at his own joke and picked up a pair of discarded socks from the floor, one of which Justin had used to gag me the previous night and ball them up

"Kevin... you don't have to gag us" I pleaded, Justin fearful at the sock in front of him still with marks of my saliva

"Wait dude! We won't tammmhhppp!" He cried as the sock, the dirty one, was stuffed in his mouth making him made gag noises. I reluctantly opened my mouth allowing him to gag me. As a final touch he wrapped duct tape around our heads several times.

"Well see you in a couple hours kids!" Kevin waved at us

"Mmpphhh!" We both shouted as he left the room. The next hours were unbearable. We were covered in sweat, the ropes were digging into our skins, the socks were filled with our saliva and the tape was painfully pulling the hairs from the back of our heads. We had stopped fighting long ago and tried to work together first to escape and when that failed to scratch Justin's nose, eventually we settled on lying our heads on the carpet side by side occasionally moaning and grunting at each other, heck our other "reactions" didn't seemed to bother us any more.

At one point we heard a couple footsteps down the corridor, Justin started shouting under his gag but I knew better, predictably we were ignored and the footsteps went straight to Kevin's room.

My friend let out a grunt of frustration and dug his face on the carpet while I sympathetically rubbed my nose against his cheek. One good thing was that our anger with each other seemed to be forgotten, there is probably no better binding experience than being literally bound to your best friend. (Don't take my word on that!)

The worst part is that I knew this was just the beginning and Kevin probably had more "fun" things planned in store for us

To be continued...
Last edited by alex967 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:44 am

That's a really cute chapter. The two boys blushing as they are forcibly bound together with their faces so close to each other. Not to mention the body contact! It's wonderful!

Mike111
Kidnapped

Postby Mike111 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:09 am

Your latest update is great! Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next!

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:48 am

Alex967: I've been away for a while, and how nice to log onto the site and find your story. Its really fun, and exciting! Like it a lot!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

I sure can't wait for an update to this great story!

TUGfan-M001
TUGs Member

Postby TUGfan-M001 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 pm

Love every bit of the new chapter. Are you planning to post the new installment next week?

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:49 pm

Part 4: Lunch with Family

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was an annoyed Justin shaking his head sideways trying to shove my own head away from his. I guess that if you are lying on your side, warm and without much to do the only natural option is to sleep and apparently during said sleep I unconsciously decided that Justin’s head would be a perfect floor.

I quickly mumbled and apology and put my head back on the floor. I quickly understood Justin’s discomfort. During my nap a trail of saliva had managed to escape my gagged mouth and made his way down my chin, right on my friend’s face. Once again, I apologized through my gag; Justin merely rolled his eyes and mumbled what sound like “forget it”

Now that we were awake, the question of what to do next aroused. We tried to tentatively picked up some knots but that soon turn to be fruitless. To be honest we didn’t feel like doing anything productive. It was hot in there, we were covered in sweat (and a little bit of drool), our skins were sticking to each other, we were starving and the ropes were starting to bother me (I could only imagine how Justin might feel having being tied up way longer than I).

I can’t believe I’ll say this, but I was genuinely glad when Kevin finally came back since it meant that our positions would have to change (for better or for worst). “Enjoying your time alone?” he asked grinning. We groaned and wriggled

“Did you learned to get along?” We nodded, eager to get out of that situation

“Prove it! Give each other a hug!” We glared at him and shuffled our arms to show him that it was physically impossible to do that “Excuse, excuses” he sighed “fine I guess I’ll let you go”
He kneeled and start working on our knots, it took him a while but eventually I felt the ropes binding us together loosening until; finally, they came undone and we wasted no time in rolling as far away from each as possible.

While Justin picked up the discarded ropes, we lay on our back enjoying our newfound partial freedom. I looked down at my body, a trail of sweat was running down my reddened chest and several wet patches had formed over my baby-blue boxers (hey were sweat!). To top it off there were red marks around my arms and legs, where the ropes binding me to Justin had been. Justin didn’t seem to fare better. His wet hair was tousled, his hands were turning purple and there were red marks all around his limbs. His hands had been tied in a far more restrictive position than mine and the strain was starting to get him

“Alright kiddo, roll over” said Kevin pushing Justin with his foot. My friend glanced at him but nevertheless rolled over on his belly. To our mutual surprise, Kevin leaned down and started untying Justin’s hands and ankles

“Mmpphh?” Justin asked confused while Kevin removed the remaining ropes from his body

“Don’t get used to this” my brother explained “I’m just giving you a break, thought you might need one” Justin tentatively sat up rubbing his sore wrists “Better?” asked Kevin sympathetically, Justin nodded and showed two thumbs up. If the tape wasn’t preventing it my jaw might have dropped to the ground, never have Kevin showed so much consideration for my well-being!

“Okay Justin, we can do this the easy way or the hard way” added Kevin picking up the ropes “Hold your hands together!” Justin seemed to hesitate for a moment, alternating between glancing at me and at my brother for guidance before finally deciding that it would be in his best interest to cooperate so he held his hands together in front of my brother.

Kevin wrapped the rope several times around his wrists leaving enough slack between them before cinching the loop, creating some sort of rope cuffs for my best friend to wear. Once satisfied with his work on Justin, Kevin turned to me and undid the hogtie. I stretched my legs letting out a long moan of relief and quickly maneuvered on a sitting position waiting for Kevin to untie my legs yet he seemed to preferred helping Justin stand up first (as if he needed it!)

“Come on Alex, let’s go to the kitchen for lunch” said Kevin motioning me to follow them, my only reply was to groan angrily and kick my bound legs against the floor demanding to be untied but unfortunately Kevin choose to understand something else “You want to stay here? Whatever, just keep in mind that I won’t bring you anything to eat ‘till dinner” he grinned, placed his arm over Justin’s shoulder and lead him away. My friend waved at me mockingly and I could have sworn he smirked under the tape.

My first instinct was to remain in my room and save my dignity but soon hunger won over me. After cursing my brother in every way I could think of, I finally started the arduous job of getting to the kitchen. First, in order to stand up, I had to rest my back against my bed and use it as a support to propel myself in a standing position, something easier said than done. I used to little force during my first attempt and fell back on the bed and used to much force in my second attempt making me fall flat on my face. Finally, at the third time I managed to stand up without losing my balance.
Next came the part where I had to hop my away to the kitchen, I slowly made some progress, just one hop at the time until I found my first major roadblock: The staircases. Deciding that hopping down the stairs would be suicide I had to sit on the floor and slowly slide my way down the stairs, by the time I made it to the ground floor I was too tired to bother standing up again, instead I lay on my belly and start crawling towards the kitchen like a worm. The distance I usually would have easily covered in ten steps took me what felt like an hour. Because of the friction, the floor, despite being made of polished wood, was burning my chest, the sweat only made it harder as my skin stuck to the surface and several times I had to adjust my underwear to prevent it from going far too low my legs but finally I made it to the cold tiled floor of the kitchen.

“Glad you could make it” said Kevin while I lay at his feet trying to recover my breath. Justin was sitting on a chair by the table, his ankles had been tied to the legs of the chair and his waist and chest were tied to the back of the chair pinning his arms down, the tape that had been around his mouth was resting over his neck like a collar and the sock stuffed inside it was now lying on the floor.

Kevin grabbed my armpits and help me to sit on another chair where he wasted no time in tying my chest and waist to its back too. Finally, he grabbed the tape from my mouth an effortlessly pulled it down my neck

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” asked Justin as I flinched letting out a soft whimper when the tape pulled my skin and hair, I spat the sock which fell on my lap and instinctively tested my bonds. The ropes had been expertly bound to my torso and where pinning me to the chair, even a simple act as breathing meant that the ropes will strained against my chest digging into my skin.
“Comfy?” Kevin asked ruffling my hair

“Been better” I instinctively tested my bonds, as tight as ever. Justin did the same, writhing and squirming on his place. The ropes tensed and dug in his skin yet they remained as tight as usual
“Where did you learn these knots?” asked Justin examining the ropes binding his wrists

“Practice” said Kevin while taking out a pizza box from the freezer

“Mainly on me” I added. Kevin took out three plates and placed a couple slices of pizza on each of them

“Don’t think so much of yourself” he told me while heating the first plate on the microwave “You are not the only one”

“Let me guess, Lucas is tied up in your room?” I asked raising and eyebrow, Kevin merely smirked and placed the other two plates in front of us

“Bon appetite!”

“Mmmm… how exactly are we supposed to eat all tied up?” asked Justin tugging at the ropes around his arms to prove their uselessness

“Like this” I sighed and dug my face in the plate picking the slices of pizza with my teeth and getting half of it all over my face. The pizza was cold and it wasn’t the best way of eating it but I knew it was the best we would get from Kevin

“Are you kidding me?” asked Justin “come on! Just untie my hands!”

“At least...mm…you can… use your hands” I muttered chewing at the cold slice. Justin lifted his hands as far as the ropes would allowed, carefully picked one of the slices and took a small bit of it. Immediately he sneered at it and threw it back at the plate

“It’s cold!” he exclaimed

“So?” asked Kevin placing his plate on the table and taking a bite of his slice (a hot one I may add) “If it’s a problem you can go and heat it on the microwave”

“That’s the point! We can’t!” Justin shouted and violently shook his whole body making the chair tremble

“Then I advise you to shut up and eat or I won’t feed you anymore” once again Justin tried ability to melt brains with his glance, this time on Kevin, and once again he failed. Without other option, Justin reluctantly picked up a slice and started chewing at it.

Of course, Kevin was the first one to finish “Nothing like a good lunch, right?” he asked placing his empty plate in the sink, we groaned and finished our own plates.
“How long do you plan on keeping us” asked Justin

Kevin grabbed his chin pensively “mmm… our parents return Monday morning, right?”
“No way!” We exclaimed at unison

“Yes way, if you have any problem you can untie yourselves”

“I think by now it’s clear we can’t” I pointed

“Then enjoy your weekend” neither Justin nor I were happy with those arrangements. The longest Kevin had tied me up before was all night, never two days! Of course, I’ve been my brother’s victim far too many times to know that resistance was pointless. Justin on the other side still had so much to learn. He started cursing and threatening my brother and angrily struggling, shaking his body and tugging at the bonds. My brother only looked at him as if he was watching a funny video which only seemed to make Justin even angrier. Eventually Kevin seemed to have enough as he picked up a roll of duct tape and start unceremoniously wrapping it around Justin’s lower face

“MMMPPPHHH!” my friend screamed shaking his head in every direction trying to get rid of the gag

“Do I need to gag you too?” asked my brother, I quickly shook my head without saying a word, he finished by wrapping Justin’s hands in tape turning them useless “Good, then be a good boy and wait here while I pick up something from my room”

“Oh don’t worry, not that I can go anywhere”

“Was that talking?” Kevin asked grabbing the roll of tape, I sealed my lips and shook my head again, he chuckled and left the room leaving me and Justin alone.

I have to admit it wasn’t as bad as you might thing, after all I could enjoy the show of Justin trying and failing to escape. The lunch seemed to have gave him his energy back since I haven’t seen him put such a fight since that morning when I was still in charge. My friend kept trying every trick to escape, he tried rubbing his mummified hands against his gag in a useless effort to rip the tape off. He kept pulling his torso away from the chair, flexing his arms, writhing his wrists and twisting his body. I couldn’t help but just smile as he grunted, panted and writhed. Eventually he seemed to ran out of momentum and he collapse don the chair, only held in place by the ropes.

As he recovered his breath he raised his sight and our eyes met “Mmmphh mph mph?”

“Can’t understand you buddy” I said leaning against my own chair

“Mmmpph mmmphh mph mmphh!”

“Still nothing” he rolled his eyes and hanged his head down admitting defeat

Our one-sided conversation was cut short by a loud bang on the kitchen door followed by muffled grunts intertwined with my brother’s apologies. The door finally opened and Kevin walked inside pushing a third victim. His head was covered by a nylon bag and muffled grunts came from under it, his hands were tied behind his back and red rope burns ran across his bare torso. Even though I couldn’t see his face his height and slim complexion confirmed my suspicions about who he was.

Lucas stumbled blindly with Justin and the kitchen table before Kevin finally helped him sit on an empty chair (and by help, I mean pushed him against it) and pulled the hood off. I only needed one look at Lucas to know that he hadn’t been faring better than us. His brown hair was wet and messy and disheveled, his face was shiny, large bags rested under his eyes and his cheeks were bright red.

“Hi Lucas” I said casually, Lucas blinked confused for a moment before glancing at me and letting out an acknowledging grunt.

Kevin sat on the fourth chair and looked at his three prisoners smiling as if we were his new toys “Gentlemen, there is something I want to discuss with you…” I gulped and glanced nervously at him, the smile on his face told me that whatever he wanted to discuss I wouldn’t like.

To be continued...

Return to “M/M”