Still a good tale.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Mike111
Kidnapped

Re: Justin's Weekend Experience

Postby Mike111 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 pm

What a terrific continuation! I just love the fact that right after lunch the boys were once again bound and gagged lol. Can't wait for the next one.

Btw, you forgot to elaborate if the boys were gagged with just tape over their mouth, or if their mouths were also stuffed lol. 8)

TUGfan-M001
TUGs Member

Postby TUGfan-M001 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:07 am

Please continue this amazing story

Nicktie
Kidnapped

Postby Nicktie » Mon May 08, 2017 3:43 pm

wow, this story is awesome!

Mike111
Kidnapped

Postby Mike111 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Please continue this story!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri May 12, 2017 3:30 am

It's good to have an old-fashioned tie-up story of major length on the board again.
Such tales seem to have been few and far between lately.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

TUGfan-M001
TUGs Member

Postby TUGfan-M001 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:16 am

Are you still going to continue this story...?

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:49 pm

Sorry (again) for the delays, I'll try to make it up to you by posting another chapter this weekend (or the next one at worse), thanks you all for your patience and without delay....

Part 5: Fight and Escape

“Being the magnanimous person I am, I have decided you give one of you a chance to earn your freedom” Kevin explain sitting on the chair in front of us as if it was his throne

“What’s the catch?” I asked suspiciously. There was no way Kevin would relinquish control of any of us willingly!

“No catch. Lucas and I will be going out this afternoon and since I can’t leave you two tied up and alone I’m willing to give you a chance to escape”

“Wouldn’t it be easier to just untie us?” I asked. Justin, still gagged made a series of grunts that my brother chose to ignore

“Yeah but this way is more fun” Kevin shrugged

I still wasn’t convinced. That deal seemed too good to be true “And what happened if we fail to escape?”

“In that case we’ll have to stay here babysitting you” he explained “Although, Alex, do you really want to have us here, pissed and bored with two helpless wimps at our disposal?”

“Not at all” I admitted. I glanced at Justin. A nod from his part confirmed his agreement “Okay, we are in”

“I knew you would” said Kevin standing up “Now I’m going to untie you, if you try anything the deal is off”

“Yeah, yeah, I know, just hurry up!” Kevin untied my body from the chair. I only had a few seconds to enjoy my newfound freedom before he ordered me to place my hands behind my back again. I was expecting him to wrap more ropes around my wrists but to my surprise he pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

“Not fair!” I exclaimed. I knew that the deal was too good to be true! I had used to cuffs in the past and I was well aware that unless I developed a super human strength and break the chain I would never escape from them

“Stop whining!” said Kevin snapping the cuffs around my wrists “I promise I’ll give you an acceptable way of escaping”

I didn’t have much of a choice so I reluctantly stood in the middle of the kitchen while Kevin untied Justin from the chair. Once free, my friend tried to reach for the tape over his face but Kevin stopped him in time “I prefer that gag on”

Justin let out an offended grunt “What can I say, your voice is really annoying” Lucas laughed at my brother’s joke and even I couldn’t help but crack a smile. Justin’s voice had just recently started to deepen which meant that his speech was plagued with high pitches. Knowing how Justin’s mind work I would bet everything that in that moment he was seriously considering punching Kevin in the face yet his reason won and he begrudgingly crossed his arms behind his back allowing my brother to cuff them with another set of cuffs.

“Alright, all three to the living room!”

Me and Justin headed to the living room followed by a grunting Lucas who was practically being dragged by my brother. After shoving Lucas against the couch, Kevin ordered us to stand back to back and started binding us together.

First, he tied my right elbow to Justin’s left elbow, then ran the rope between our backs and tied my left elbow to Justin’s right. Next, he ran the rope under our armpits and crisscrossed it over our chest, finally he wrapped the remaining rope around our waist before tying the knot. The good thing was that he had only used one long rope so we only had to untie the knot (which was located between the small of our backs) to untangle the whole mess. The bad thing was that still Kevin had made an excellent job so we were basically pressed against each other
“At least this time we are back to back” I mentioned getting a few annoyed grunts in response.

Meanwhile, Lucas had been working hard on trying to dislodge the gag. He had made some progress releasing his upper lip but apparently there was some kind of cloth inside his mouth muffling his speech.

“What’s the matter lucky? (Even I knew Lucas hated when they called him like that) Need any help?” Lucas nodded and threw a few more grunts “I don’t know, I kinda like you quiet” Lucas growl angrily and bounced repeatedly on the couch. My brother finally took pity on him and peeled off the tape.

“Mmmphh…!” he shouted as the tape pull off his hair “Ahhhg! That hurt asshole!” he added after spitting what turned out to be a sock

“That was the point” said Kevin sitting next to him

“At least can you untie me?” asked Lucas showing him his bound hands

“Nah! I like having you all helpless” said Kevin and to prove his point he dug his fingers in Lucas’ stomach

“Haha…hey! Stop it…haha!” Although he didn’t seem to be as ticklish as Justin and I it was clear that it was bothering him. Of course, Kevin being Kevin, took that as a sing to push his bottoms even further

“What are you going to do uh? Uh?” He soon got his response as Lucas got on his knees and jumped on top of my brother. Both guys wrestled on the couch but eventually Kevin ended on the floor with Lucas sitting on his belly and pressing his feet against his face

“That’s disgusting!” Kevin shout trying to get rid of those feet “Okay you win! I’ll untie you!” during this time me and Justin cheered on Lucas as a way of getting back on Kevin by proxy.

“You are such a wimp!” I told Kevin ignoring the fact that the same fight had happened just a few hours early between me and a tied Justin with similar results

“You are not supposed to make me look bad in front of them!” My brother grunted while untying Lucas

“You got that for being an asshole” said Lucas rubbing his now free wrists

“At least do something useful and move that coffee table while I finish with them!” Lucas made a rude gesture but nevertheless he dragged the coffee table away from us. Meanwhile, Kevin grabbed a roll of tape and wrapped my right leg to Justin’s left leg and vice versa. I gulped nervously since now keeping up balance would be a real challenge

“So, this is the deal” he said pulling a key chain from his pocket. Two silver keys hanged from there “These are the key for your cuffs” he explained “I’m going to leave them somewhere in this area and you only have to get them in order to escape”

“That’s it?” I asked genuinely surprised, true it would be a pain in the ass to reach them but it shouldn’t be too hard

“Of course, that’s it” said Kevin smiling, I knew very well that smile to know that there was something else. Lucas’ chuckles increased my suspicions “Well…there is something else” I knew it
My brother pulled a black bandanna from his pocket and tied it over my eyes “Hey! There’s no way we can find the keys like that!”

“Don’t worry, you are the only one blindfolded, Justin will be perfectly able to see where I put them” Kevin explained tightening the knot behind my head. That wasn’t so bad, I couldn’t see but Justin had to lead me to wherever the key was so we could use it… then it hit me, Justin couldn’t talk! Without a mouth, his eyes were useless!

“Now I’m dropping the keys…Justin can see where they are” announced my brother. Justin let out an ambiguous yelp that I didn’t know if interpret as something good or bad “You have ten minutes and…. go!”

Before I could even react, my legs were yanked backwards, the rope dug into my chest and my upper body was forced to bend backwards too. Justin was trying to drag me in certain direction but only managed to make us writhe and wriggle, getting dangerously close to losing our balance “Justin! This is not working!” Justin heard my warning and stopped. Even though gagged I could hear his furious panting “Just tell me where is the key?”

“Mmmphh mmpphh mmmpph mmph!”

“DO YOU REALLY THING I COULD UNDERSTAND A THING OF WHAT YOU SAID?” I could hear Lucas and Kevin laughing their asses off at our feeble attempts at escaping “Okay dude, just groan once for yes and twice for no, understand?”

“Mmphh”

“Good, so is the key in front of you?”

“Mpphh mmphh”

“Is it to your right?”

“Mmpphh”

“Great!” At least we were making some progress. But now the difficult part would be to reach it “Okay, at three move your right leg sideways… one…two…three!” Justin did what was told and moved his leg, at the same time I moved my left leg sideways. With them being taped together, this was the only way for us to get anywhere. Unfortunately, the small fraction of second our legs left the ground was enough for us to lose our balance. We leaned dangerously to one side, Justin was the first to noticed and desperately tried to plant his foot on the ground but my body was already falling and my weight was enough to drag us both down crashing into the thankfully carpeted floor.

Despite the soft carpet, it still hurt. My arm and leg were crushed under Justin’s weight, the ropes chafed my skin and the cuffs dug painfully into my wrists. Our curses were drowned by Kevin and Lucas’ laughter (and in Justin’s case his gag) “It’s not funny!” I cried

“It is for us” said Lucas. I tried to shift around for a better position (were half of my body wasn’t being crushed). Justin seemed to have the same idea so once again we uselessly squirmed on the floor. Eventually we were forced to concede defeat and lay on the floor trying to recover our breaths

“This isn’t working” I finally said deflated, Justin let out a grunt that even I could understand as “You think so?”

“Okay dude, we can work this out” I said trying to stay optimist “Are the keys too far away?”

Justin hesitated for a few seconds “mmphh mphhh”

“Good… are they on the floor?”

“Mmmphh” he said and repeatedly shook his head up and down

“Oh! Are they above us?”

“MMPPHH!”

“Can you reach them”

“Mmphh mmphh” At least they weren’t that far away, the only problem would be reaching the keys across the floor. Our first attempt consisted on trying to wriggle across the floor like worms but it failed since our legs provided little movement

“I think I have an idea! Try to bend your legs!” Justin didn’t wasted time and followed my instructions while I did the same. The tape was strong as snug and with each tug we could feel it pulling our hairs but eventually I was able to hear a ripping sound around my right leg and felt it loosening

“Nice one” said Kevin, I took it as good sign and kept trying until the tape gave up and one pair of our legs came lose

“Alright!” I exclaimed triumphally “How much time we have left?”

“See it yourself” said Kevin and I can assume he showed it to Justin. I don’t know exactly how much time we had left but my friend let out a gasp and started frantically squirming upwards. I followed his lead. One pair of our legs were still taped together but we could use the free pair to push our bodies across the floor.

It took us more than I thought all the while Lucas and Kevin commented on how we weren’t going to make it but I tried to ignore them. I was so focused on getting to the key that I didn’t noticed Justin had stopped until I failed a couple times to push ourselves forwards “We got it?”

“Mmmpphh” I could feel his fingers wriggling all around our backs so I guessed the keys were lying between us. It took us a while but finally I felt the cold metal between my fingers. Almost frenetically I push the key inside the keyhole and let out a cry of triumph as soon as I heard the familiar clicking sound.

With no time to waste I placed the keys on Justin’s hands and started working on my blindfold. Once his hands were free, Justin managed to rip the tape from our legs allowing us to sit up. I didn’t wait for my eyes to readjust to the light and started blindly tugging at the ropes binding us. With Justin’s help we managed to untangled them enough for us to slip free

“40 seconds left” said Kevin looking at his watch

“But we are free” I pointed throwing the ropes away from us

“Your friend is still gagged!” exclaimed Lucas pointing at Justin

“And 30 seconds” added Kevin showing far less interest than his friend

I jumped on Justin and maniacally ripped the tape off his face pulling chunks of hair in the process.

“So?” asked Justin once free from the gag. All of us (Lucas included) looked expectantly at Kevin. My brother took his time inspecting the watch before finally letting out a sigh
“You got 7 seconds to spare”

The whole room exploded in celebration. Amazingly Lucas jumped on Kevin wrapping his arm around his neck and ruffling his hair. Me and Justin exchanged a congratulatory high five and collapsed exhausted on the floor. The only one who didn’t seem pleased was my brother but I was too busy enjoying my newfound freedom to pay attention to that detail. Finally it was over….or that was what we thought. It was still Saturday evening and little did we know that our special weekend was far from over.

To be continued...

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:34 am

Can't some weekends last a long time?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Jase1010
Kidnapped