Discovering The Hidden

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Re: Discovering The Hidden

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:28 pm

I am really loving that story! Well written and great, not too fast storyline.
Keep up the good work!

I would really like to see Scott turning the tables...but I can't help myself and still hope that he won't suceed but get punished severely by Lucas :) :wink:
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:50 am

One of my friends and I used to wrestle each other a LOT, but we didn't end our matches with a submission hold. We threw a piece of rope on the floor before we started to wrestle. The winner tied the loser. Usually the loser was only tied for five or ten minutes, but there were times, when the loser would be tied for a half hour or longer. My friend is five years younger than me. For about seven years, I was slightly stronger, and slightly better at wrestling, although I only won the matches about 6 out of 10 times. A few years ago, he changed jobs and quickly got MUCH stronger. After working there for a year, instead of me winning 60% of the matches, he won 95% of them. Two years ago, I actually managed to beat him, after losing about 50 matches in a row, so I tied him up very thoroughly and left him tied for 9 hours. Should have known that was a bad idea, since he is now so much stronger than me. When I released him, he promised me, he WOULD get even. A few days later, he showed up at my place, wrestled me down, and hogtied me. Then, he pulled out a small box. Turns out that little box contained a bio-resin cock cage. He seemed to really enjoy locking me in it. Then he told me that since it's bio-resin and not metal, it won't set off metal detectors, so there's no rush (as far as he's concerned) to let me out of it. So, it has now been 27 months since I have been out of the cock cage. Even if he weren't so much stronger than me, I WOULD NEVER tie him up again. Now that I'm firmly under his control, he doesn't tie me as often, partly because of that new job, but I am very definitely his prisoner

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Hey there.
Just logged in for the first time in a while, and this is a pretty good story, especially enjoyed chapter 6. I also enjoyed the feeding the captive pizza, I do that quite regularly to the subs who find themselves bound at my feet although I was wondering if Lucas was gonna mashing it up with his feet or something similarly dominant.

Scott turning the tables really does seem unlikely compared to how dominant Lucas is being but then again, it would be interesting to see
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Finn4323 wrote:One of my friends and I used to wrestle each other a LOT,

Sounds cool, perhaps you could write a story about that particular occasion. I'd definitely want to read about that, that's for sure.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

HB54
TUGs Member

Re: Discovering The Hidden coment on part 6

Postby HB54 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Just re read part 6. I like the way you describes the tying. I tried to imagin hov it wold feel if it was me beeing tied up i that chapter to sleep.

Waiting for part 8

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:54 am

I'm so sorry for the huge delay :cry: Things have been a bit crazy lately. But it has calmed down a bit so here's the next part! Please enjoy! :big:

Part 8

"Okay. All or nothing."
"Nothing? Nahhh. I can feel his ropes again."
"... hell no! I've had enough! No one's pushing me around today!"

I twisted the knob and push opened the door. The sight of Lucas engrossed with his phone was almost not as important as the fact that he had his back turned away from me.

"Now!"

Without wasting even a second, I sprung unto Lucas and pushed him to the ground. Clumsily but quickly, I pulled his hands behind his back and attempted to used my belt to bind them. Of course, my 'victim' was not about to let it happen nor was he pleased about it. He wriggled and squirmed around wildly.

"What on earth do you think you're doing!?" Lucas bellowed. His struggles became fiercer by the second. I couldn't even maintain my weight on Lucas, let alone restrain him. "Come on, stop moving!" I exclaimed, almost as if begging to be given a chance at revenge.

Lucas decided he was not having it and continuously thrashed about. My grip on his hands weakened at a rapid pace but I refused to let go just yet. Holding his wrists firmly, I tried to slowly move my hand to restrain him without leaving any weak spots of my own. Obviously an absurd attempt given how physically weak I am compared to him, but is nonetheless a worthy gamble.

"You asked for it...!" Lucas bawled. Mustering every ounce of strength within him - which I soon discovered was a huge profusion - he rose up as though my weight had no impact on him whatsoever. As a result, I tumbled to the floor like a billiard ball getting hit by a master snooker player. But I was not about to surrender!

I stood up and hurled myself again at the guy, seeing as he was still trying to regain his complete balance... or was he?

"Gotcha, bitch!" Lucas declared, his hands now clutching the belt I was holding all this while. His act of 'recovery' was exactly that; an act! I was so startled by his swift reflexes that I didn't even notice the fact that he already had my other hand in his tight grip as well. A medley of tactics; this guy has the brains as well as the brawn. Oh, and looks too.

"Well, shit." I sighed. Indeed, his grasp was absolute. My attempts to have him release either my belt or hand by wriggling about was futile. I no longer had the element of surprise to my advantage. All hope for sweet freedom is lost. With no options available, I resorted to my fate, again readying for yet another round of 'punishment'.

Lucas, on the other hand, was not amused at all by my defeat. He had an angry glare present in his blue eyes.
"You messed up big time, buddy." He said, his emotions were lucidly present in the tone of his voice.

He transmuted his exasperation into action. Pulling my hands behind me, he bound my hands together... with my own belt. I could feel it wrapped around my crossed wrists securely and eventually, the sharp click of the fastened clasp resonated through my eardrums. I tried to test its durability; no luck for me. Besides effectively restraining my arms, Lucas had positioned the buckle away from my fingers' reach so I wouldn't be able to undo it.

"I thought you were smarter than this, Scottie." He taunted, ruffling my uncombed, black hair into an even greater mess. He pulled out my chair, positioned it in the middle of the room and sat me on it. Yes, it was Chairtie Day.

Lucas headed towards his bag. The bag that he wanted me to dread about. As he unzipped it, he pulled out a large heap of iron chains. They were not industrial-sized chains, but still big enough to look threatening as it already was. Accompanying the chains were a bunch of padlocks as well. I knew well what they were for and shuddered at the thought of Lucas possessing them.

"Are we going full BDSM now?"
"Oh please don't. I already screwed at this point."

As expected, it was Chains Day as well. My legs were secured to the legs of the chair, then my belted wrists were chained, which was then connected to the chains on the legs. Abiding by his "no such thing as too much in bondage" principle, he fastened my entire upper body to the chair with an intricate chest harness with chains protruding above my shoulders and below my armpits.

"You're the first one to try these on, Scottie. Be honoured." He said, as if he was no longer mad at me. I was slowly coming to an understanding that tying people up lifts all of his bad moods. Well, good for him, bad for me.

To finish it all off, he secured the chains with multiple padlocks, effectively sealing me to the chair. As usual, Lucas stood in front of me and observed his new handiwork. The palpable smile on his fair cheeks was an evidence of his satisfaction. In fact, I think he's doing all this binding solely for his own joy rather than to "see how trustworthy" I was as he'd led me to believe. And my 'betrayal' was probably the best excuse he had to put me in yet another arduous bondage.

"Lucas.. I-It's a bit too tight. I'm n-not going anywhere, you know." I stuttered, hopelessly trying to convince him the unnecessity of the chains and padlocks. Of course, he shrugged it off with another dry humour of his. "Yeah, you definitely won't be going anywhere."

I tested my new bonds by writhing and twisting my body as much as I could. As always, I could barely move a muscle with the tight chains holding my chest closely to the back of the chair. The connected chains on my wrists and feet also added to the total helplessness, ensuring no room for slack. Not forgetting the fact that they were secured with padlocks. "Undoing them" does not apply to such a horrible contraption.

"So Scottie. You thought you could overpower me huh?" Lucas remarked snidely, then continued, "If you had even a sliver of chance, you'd have at least succeeded in getting my hands tied up. But you are wise to target it, so you get marks on that end."

"What, was that an audition of some sort?" I tried to counter his smart-ass comments with one of my own.
"Pshh, you should be grateful no one else was watching, Scottie boy."
"I-I... ugh..." I relented. The padlocks had been applied. I was utterly helpless. Inciting my captor any further may not have been the most prudent of actions. Besides, I never had the chance against him anyway, be it physically or verbally.

Lucas, however, was fully committed in talking down to me.

"Honestly, trying to ambush me was smart. But you thought that alone was enough? Come now, you couldn't even keep your balance. If you could, maybe you stood a chance to bind my hands. And from there, maybe you could finally have the rest of my body immobilised. And that's a big 'maybe'."

"Alright, alright. I lost. I admit it." I said, fully meaning it. I turned my face down, turning red in embarrassment.
"...actually, your admittance to defeat wasn't what I am asking. Good to hear though!" Lucas responded, a bit sarcastic.

"Anyway, you're welcome to struggle as much as you want. I'd like to make a functional test on the chains." Lucas said, tugging on the chains and making sure it's still holding strong. Functional test? Come on.

"Oh crap, before I forget." Lucas exclaimed, grabbing a new black but slightly smaller ballgag from his bag. Calmly, he applied it against me and locked away my only means of giving 'witty' comebacks. I simply stared at my captor, sighing in unison and reflecting on the day's failures...

Finn4323 wrote:One of my friends and I used to wrestle each other a LOT

That is certainly very interesting! I envy you. :big:

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:35 pm

Very well written. I like the excitement you create, and how well you convey your thoughts. Your stories are always very interesting.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Scott's reaction to the use of padlocks was really good. It seems like the most real-life-like reaction possible, with the victim struck with fear as the lock means there's absolutely no way out without your captor's consent.

I hope your expression "Yes, it was Chairtie Day" will be quoted for many years to come. I like it!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:29 pm

I'm loving this story!

Cheers
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:30 pm

On form again, I think.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:06 pm

Grandas wrote:I'm so sorry for the huge delay :cry: Things have been a bit crazy lately. But it has calmed down a bit so here's the next part! Please enjoy! :big:

Don't worry about it, mate! It's well worth the wait.

Btw, don't forget to add "Discovering The Hidden" to the story catalogue!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27642

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:34 am

Part 9

It felt like an eternity. Well, it probably was only for an hour, but the continued bite of iron on my shirted skin had a weird effect on my sense of reality. Lucas was sitting on his bed, facing directly towards me but his eyes were latched on his silver iPhone 6.

"Well, Scottie. Don't tell me you're just gonna take it? If you can get out, I won't tie you up anymore.. at least for the day." He remarked nonchalantly, the tranquil eyes still on his handheld device.

Normally, I'd be ecstatic to here such generous words from that lips of him. But if there's anything I've learned from these past two days, it's that it was a taunting challenge rather than an offer. An impossible challenge I'd say, seeing how securely locked the chains were. Unless I somehow awakened an innate super power to break them, my freedom was completely in Lucas's hands.

I grunted a simple "mmph" at him accompanied with a glare, declaring I was not amused by his words.

"Hey now, if you hadn't tried your silly little revenge, you'd be in a better position. I did actually plan on going easy on you today, you know." He said, showing off his white teeth through a somewhat irritating grin.

"Yeah, I really don't think so."
"The guy sucks at giving excuses."
"Not that I need any."

Letting out a sigh through the gag, I looked around myself and squirmed a little bit to reexamine my restraints. From my inspection, I surmised that the chains had been pulled tightly before being padlocked to prevent it from slipping. The loops of the chains were quite small, made to fit perfectly for the lock to go through it and do its magic.

The day went on, with Lucas sitting on his chair intently revising his subjects while I was sitting on mine heavily trussed up. A bit of helpless wriggling were done every once in a while, conjuring rattling sounds of the chains that never failed to prompt my roommate to provide his sneering comments on the chains' great resilience or how futile my efforts were. And I, naive as I was, increased the intensity of my struggles with each provocation. It came to a point where I wished my ears were plugged so that his exasperation would cease.

"Does he ever get tired?"
"It's like his sense of superiority gives him more energy to try to be more superior."
"..And my inferiority is only helping him."
"Hence we're a perfect match."
"..this is getting old."

Lucas continued to study for hours. It was only when the dim, orange light penetrated through our partly-draped window that I noticed that dusk was hitting. I moaned at him, pleading to be released.

"Yes, I know it's getting dark, Scottie." He remarked unconcernedly.
"Mmmph mmh mphh" I attempted to negotiate as best I could with my ballgag. Surprisingly, he understood it. Perhaps he had developed the ability to speak Gag?
"Who says I'm going to free you?" Lucas replied, this time partnered by his pensive gaze.

I was about to throw a tantrum and thrash wildly, but his eyes had something of a calming, hypnotic power. Instead of raging with disappointment and rage, I began to turn red again.

"Now's really not the time Scottie!"
"...I mean Scott!"

Apparently finding my blushing visage amusing to him, Lucas decided to abandon his readings and clap my face.
"Yes, Scottie. I do enjoy tying you up. Even more when you get embarrassed out of the blue." He confessed, sudden but monotonous, then continued "..just as much as you enjoy the captivity." Lucas pointed at my obvious bulge.

"Damn, way to be a tease!"
"Tease? The guy lost all sense of subtlety there!"
"...yeah, he just scored a flipping bullseye."

"So yeah, I'm not going to let you out just yet. I want to keep you longer." He threw a hearty smile, enjoying every moment of my confinement.

The desire to retort his words were present, but somehow I couldn't move away from the lingering feelings of embarrassment. I could only look at him pleadingly and remain paralysingly still. That... happened to be yet another mistake on my end.

Lucas was about to get changed. He pulled out his shirt and put on a new top; a comfortable-looking grey hoodie. He proceeded to remove his belt but before pulling his unironed jeans down, he neared and dangled the garment in front of me. "These things are handy aye? Hold your pants up and keep your hands tied!" Lucas laughed in a silly manner and continued to change into his loose-fitting Adidas sweatpants.

"Dude, this guy's crazy." I said internally with a mix of worry, shame and a whole lot of irritation.

"Aaaanyway, I'm going out for a while."
"Mmph?" I moan curiously.
"I'll be back, of course. It'll be quick." He tapped my gagged cheeks then swiftly grabbed his keys from the drawers. "Meanwhile, you just sit tight okay?" He chortled and subsequently left the room.

As soon as the sound of the door locking from the outside reached me, I looked to free my hands. It was my best chance to do so without any external interference. I stretched my fingers out and looked for the clasp to unbuckle the belt that was keeping my hands bound. A bit of fiddling here and there unexpectedly yielded results; a mix of good and bad ones. I could indeed reach the clasp, and with enough effort I could even push it to undo the belt. The bad news? Lucas had wrapped chains around the belt too, preventing its removal from my hands.

Not wanting to give up, I squirmed and writhed with what little might I have remaining. Left and right, forward and backwards, I moved rapidly, generating sharp but ephemeral clanking sounds thanks to the padlocked chains. I ignored the risk of alerting those outside and foolishly struggled, hoping that it would at the very least reduce the tension effect on my numbing body.

Despite being tired, I was able to keep at it until Lucas got back, when the room was already dark. He switched on the lights as soon as he locked the door.

"You trying to let everyone know about your little secret? Keep it down." He instructed while placing a plastic bag, presumably our dinner on the table. Then, he checked on the chains, inspecting every angle of it to ensure it remained secure.

"It didn't even budge. Excellent." He claimed, sounding impressed with either the chains' durability or his own rigging abilities. He poked my side subsequently, praising me "Good work." I simply moaned at him tiredly, not even bothered to retaliate properly.

He headed towards his table and unpacked what appeared to be double cheeseburger from McDonalds. He didn't even bother to tease me with it this time, though. Instead, he chowed it down so quickly I couldn't even enjoy the warm, savoury aroma.

Wiping his hands off the residue with his handkerchief, Lucas crouched before me. We maintained a quiet and somewhat awkward eye contact for some time until his fingers suddenly raced across my body, eliciting a smothered laughter out of me.

"You're making this too easy, Scottie!" He remarked as he continued tickling me. Lucas's fingers shifted towards my armpits, then to my soles then back to my sides, without any signs of relenting. The delicate pressure on my skin naturally caused me to laugh loudly into the ballgag, producing awkward groans that was harmoniously accompanied by the chimes of chains. The involuntary flailing diminished my energy even further.

After seeing me covered in sweat and tears from the torture, Lucas decided it was enough and stopped. There was an unfading smile on his faintly pink face. "Ahaha, always a pleasure to see you squirm." He gave out another honest, confession-like comment. Though, I was too tired to fully embrace his words of admission. I panted heavily in the gag, and soon enough, my stomach began to grumble... loudly.

"Hungry, aren't cha?" Lucas teasingly asked.
"Mmph mmph" I nodded my head eagerly.
"Sorry, I didn't buy you dinner."
"Mmmphh!!" I gave an angry glare at him. But I feared he was telling the truth. Else, I would have sniffed it.
"Consider it payback." Lucas tousled my hair again. I could hear his giggling a bit as well.

I merely slumped down into the chair, relying on the strong chains to hold me in place. I could still expend energy to protest but I didn't think it was worth it at that point.

"Aaaanyway, I'll decide when I will free you. You can go have your precious dinner after that." He paused, tucked on the chains, then carried on, "When will that happen? Guess we'll just have to wait huh?" He gave a gentle pinch on my sweaty cheeks.

I responded with an angry but short-lived nudge on the chains. I knew that only Lucas could free me. I knew I wanted him, and no one else, to free me.

bondagefreak wrote:
Grandas wrote:I'm so sorry for the huge delay :cry: Things have been a bit crazy lately. But it has calmed down a bit so here's the next part! Please enjoy! :big:

Don't worry about it, mate! It's well worth the wait.

Btw, don't forget to add "Discovering The Hidden" to the story catalogue!
http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27642

I didn't know this was a thing before this. Thank you!

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:42 am

Nice continuation! Love this story!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:01 am

Poor Scott! Tied up all the time, hungry, unable to talk. Hot as the story may be... I'm starting to feel sorry for him. I would gladly offer to take his place for the rest of the night :big: so he can take a well-deserved rest.

You've done a good job, as always.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:51 am

Part 10

The grumbling sound of hunger echoed through the lit room like a whale's mating call. It actually annoyed the heck out of me but surprisingly Lucas payed no heed. He was constantly watching me as if I could get away without his watch. Admittedly, I loved the attention he had been giving me but after a certain point, discomfort kicked in.

"Mmph." I whimpered to ask him to stop staring.
"Whaddya want, Scottie?"
"Mmmphh."
"I have no clue what you're saying. And I honestly don't care either." His smile and tender voice betrayed the hostile structure of his sentence.

Time slowly passed and no drastic actions were taken by both parties. Lucas broke the silence eventually.

"You hungry?" He asked.
I nodded eagerly signing my agreement.

Lucas let out a sigh. He opened his drawers to reveal a packet of red bean bun. An incredibly unappetizing food to literally everyone I know. But at times of desperation, it was a gift from the heavens.

Lucas reached out to my gag.
"You know how to behave right?" He asked.
"Mmph." I tried to nod but Lucas was gripping the buckle, making any movement with my head rather difficult. But my moan seemed sufficient for him. He unbuckled the gag slowly and placed it on his bed.

Smiling quietly, he held the bun for me to chew on. I showed no hesitation as I bit it off his hand in large portions. In just two gulps, the bun was gone. Obviously, it wasn't enough to fully eliminate the hunger I was feeling but it gave me a much needed boost to endure the predicament any further.

"How do the chains feel, Scottie?" Lucas calmly asked.

"Is this a trap? Trying to bait me to speak again?"
"Yeah definitely a trap."
"What am I supposed to do?"
"Come on, Lucas. Read my mind instead."
"The chains are tight. Please let me out."
"Got that, Lucas?"
"You look hot, by the way."
"No no no, that wasn't part of the script."

I conflictedly remained silent.

"Scottie?"
"Scott?"
"You alright?"
"Come on, talk to me."

Lucas seemed to have took my silence for something else. The joyful, dominant visage was replaced with a genuinely worried look.

"I-I'm okay.." I answered and regretted it immediately. I completely took his bait!

"Oh good. You got me there, you little shit." Lucas uttered with a sigh, holding his chest in relief. Was my obedience such a rare thing for him to actually think something was wrong with me?

"Sooo what do you think?" My roommate asked again, open-endedly.
"...about what?"
"Our adventures, of course."
"Uhhh... well..."

I clearly enjoyed it. But I didn't feel like being straight-forward about it. It would probably motivate Lucas even more, which I imagined would not necessarily be a bad thing, at least for me. To think that I still had 2 more years with him as a bondage-loving roommate was exhilarating and almost too good to be true. My jeans began to feel tight again, which was in plain sight for Lucas to see.

"Yeah, answering with that. Another smart alternative." I thought to myself, embarrassed.

Indeed, Lucas had all the answers he was seeking through that one, single transit. He smiled at me, then continued talking.
"Wooo calm down, buddy. But good to know you enjoyed it."

His slight pause created an awkward mood to set in but was immediately broken down when Lucas hesitantly resumed, "Y-You don't mind if we do it again?"

"The man who had been dominating all these while had a stutter?"
"What game is he playing?"

I slowly nodded, agreeing to do "it" again, whatever that meant. It was weird; I felt the situation had been reversed. It was as if I'm the one who was struggling to trust Lucas. And he was trying his best to earn mine. Being suspicious was only part of my natural instincts.

My confusion was augmented further when Lucas started procuring a bunch of keys from his pocket. He went behind me and started unlocking the padlocks. Slowly, the chains rattled familiarly as they came loose one by one as Lucas untangled them. Soon enough, I was no longer wrapped in chains. Only my hands were bound at this point.

"Try and get out." Lucas said.
I did as he told, trying to find the clasp to the belt that held my hands together. It was an easy task now that the chains were no longer in the way. In about a minute, I unbuckled it and gave the belt a good yank. I was finally free.

"Well done, Scottie." He congratulated.
"Uhhh thanks." I said with just a small hesitation this time. My suspicion had drastically been reduced by Lucas's sudden gesture of mercy.

"Sooo... it's over?" I asked. It sounded more like an invitation than I intended to.
"Says who?" Lucas said as he struggled to suppress a grin.
"I... did say we'll do it again right. Just maybe not today." He continued.
"Umm... if you say so.." was all I could utter at the time. The freedom was nothing else I could have asked for. But I refused to accept that to be the last time I'm at Lucas's mercy. But judging from his words and expressions, it seemed he had determined to make me his guinea pig for another 2 years.

The night went by quite normally. And I do mean normal as usual, bondageless night. I had a proper dinner, came back, had a brisk shower and went to bed.

The next morning was the start of new ones to come. Lucas was up earlier than I was, as usual. The guy, dressed in black hoodies and black, slim jeans were on his table being occupied with his phone. Quiet filled the room for a while until Lucas called out to me.

"Hey Scottie, take a look."
"At what?"

He showed his phone screen to me. The display was shocking to say the least. He had been scrolling through the pictures he took of me trussed up!

"Dude! Get rid of them!" I angrily instructed.
"But it looks great!" Lucas laughed.
He was right. The images were actually pretty good. It's weird to get turned on looking at yourself, but I attributed the value of the pictures to it's actual quality. The lighting was spot-on and the high resolution clearly exhibited every details of the tight hogtie, not to mention the ropework was quite exquisite as well. Everything looks professional.

It felt embarrassing but I was also proud to be able to be a part of a great picture. Hesitantly, I agreed on letting Lucas keep them.

"Aww great!" He happily exclaimed.
"Just don't go spreading it on the Internet!"
"Not even on bondage sites?"
"... only if my face is obscured enough."
"Haha, none of these pics showed your full face. I'm good at angles, ya know!" Lucas let out a hearty laugh.

My two-days ordeal was rewarded with an invaluable gift. A good friend who we could mutually share, express and experience our passion. Not only that, but we grew to become confidants who shared our personal problems and tales with each other even after we graduated. But of course, the bondage never ends. Every once in a while, Lucas would surprise attack and put me in varying forms of strenuous positions. I would put up a fight as always, but he would gain the upper hand regardless and things unfolded as it naturally did.

We would continue to discover the hidden truths about the arts as well as ourselves, our bonds getting tighter every single day.

The End

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:31 am

Like the punchline!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Thank you so much for this story! It has been a great pleasure to follow the guys' adventures throughout those 10 chapters. I really hope you'll write another story once you've found the inspiration to do so.
Last edited by Sniffmyfeet on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:21 am

It's a huge honour to count such prolific writers among the readers of this story. Thank you very much! Now, back to quietly reading the other masterpieces on this site. :awesome:

SparkTex
Kidnapped

Postby SparkTex » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:14 pm

One of the best in a while! Bravo!

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:52 am

I hope to see many more stories like this in the future. Great work!

Cheers
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:36 am

just found this --- well worth reading --- well written and a delight. Thanks for the contribution. Sure this is fiction???? (grin)
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:55 am

Thanks a lot, guys. Appreciate the nice comments.

tony2 wrote:just found this --- well worth reading --- well written and a delight. Thanks for the contribution. Sure this is fiction???? (grin)

Haha yes. If all goes well, I may be realising this lil fantasy in the near coming week. :quirk:

Return to “M/M”