Discovering The Hidden

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Grandas
Kidnapped

Discovering The Hidden

Postby Grandas » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:34 am

Hi guys! This is my first story, so go easy on me haha. Also, I apologise for any error or mistakes that I may make in writing these. I try to reduce them as much as I can. Enjoy! :big:

Part 1

When you live with someone for enough time, more often than not you will discover something about him. That something may not even be known by his closest friends and family.

That was what I, Scott, learned early in my 3rd year in university. Around October, I moved in to my hostel, which was a small room fitting for 2 people to sleep in and spend their time as undergraduates of the university. Of course, I was not the only one staying in that room. My roommate, Lucas happened to be 21 years old just like I was. Except we took different courses, so we were never in the same lectures. The first few weeks were pretty awkward, as we didn't know how to initiate a conversation with each other and thus leaving the room with profound silence. That was... until a certain incident happened.

I had just woken up on a lazy Friday morning. Thankfully I had no classes that day, so I planned on sleeping in but was interrupted by a sudden knock on the door. I reluctantly stood up and opened it, to see my roommate standing right in front of me. He was wearing a jet-black T-shirt with blue, slim fitting jeans, with the tail of his canvas belt jutting out from the side, as well as a pair of clean, grey Converse. Without a moment for me to greet him, he asked me to grab his car keys from his drawers. He was obviously in a hurry, so I wasted no time to comply with his request.

I dashed to his drawers. Upon opening it, I could see the keys that he needed... beside a ballgag, a red one specifically. My mind went to many places as I looked at it.
"Why is this here?"
"How did he get it?"
"Is he into it?"

I wondered but did not dare ask. Lucas obviously knew I saw it, because his facial expression changed. I wasn't sure what he was thinking. For all I know, he intended for me to discover it. Nonetheless, I gave him his keys while trying to maintain a neutral countenance. He responded with a quick thanks and left. I closed the door and sat on my bed, contemplating deeply for the first time on my roommate's interests and behaviour. I knew that ballgags are really only used in bondage and nothing else, and so convinced myself that he has at least an interest in it, just as I do.

Hours passed since that morning without me ever going to sleep as the thought of bondage filled my mind throughout the period. I was in my grey hoodie, black fit jeans and blue canvas belt. The slightly cool breeze had forced me to wear socks to keep my feet warm. I was surfing on my phone on the bed, lying on my belly. I scrolled through my various social medias but my mind was still focused on the ballgag that was lying in Lucas's drawers.

"Maybe I should just take a look. Just a look..."
"But that would be an intrusion!"
"It's not like he'll know about it. Besides, I'm just going to try it out for a while."
"Wait, I want to try it out? Of course I want to try it out, dammit!"

The argument I had with my mind got more intense by the minute. I wanted to try it on just because I've never had the opportunity to do so. But that would be a breach of privacy. Worse if Lucas actually caught me trying it on! He could report me to the authorities and I would probably get expelled, not something I could afford at the moment. I wondered if I should even bring it up to Lucas just to simply start a conversation but given how quiet we were with each other, that would only add to the awkwardness.

Then it occurred to me that maybe he had more than just a ballgag. "Perhaps there are stashes of rope hidden in his closet, duct tapes in the drawers or handcuffs somewhere in this room? Maybe I should take a look. And... do what exactly....?"

My inner debate was halted by yet another door knock, followed by its opening and Lucas's swift entrance. He put his bags on the bed, kept his shoes under and locked the door. My eyes were still locked onto the screen of my phone (though the same can't be said about my mind) when I feel a sudden and powerful force dropped on my back, followed by a hand tightly gripping my mouth.

"Mmmphhh!!" I screamed as loud as I can in shock and panic.
"Shut up or you'll regret it." Lucas's tender but strict voice reached my ears.

He sounded like a completely different man there, as if all this while I was a roommate to a psychotic murderer who had been pretending to be a shy introvert. I nodded as much as his grip allowed me to, which wasn't that much, and remained quiet in order to signal my obedience. He appeared to have gotten my message as he replied with a simple "good" at me.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: Discovering The Hidden

Postby canuck100 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:54 am

Love it so far! Wish I had him as a roommate! (Well, except for the psychotic murderer part!

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:28 am

A very very intriguing start to a fine sounding story.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:41 am

Welcome to the League of Tugs Writers.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:53 am

Enjoyable writing style. Descriptive, yet easy to follow.
Well done! I look forward to reading more of this.

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Great story so far, looking forward to the next part!

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:53 am

Thank you, everyone! Here's the next part. :big:

Part 2

As Lucas released my mouth, my hands were forced behind me and soon, I felt something looped around my wrists. It was only after a couple of seconds later did I realise that it was rope being used to restrain me! I tried to move around to somehow escape, but the tight rope along with Lucas's weight forced me into a helpless decision.

"What the, is this for real!?" I gasped as a result of being taken aback at my situation. I tried to turn around to look at myself, but was unable to get a good view of my back. Instead, I tried to shake around break loose but was promptly countered with a slap on my head by Lucas's strong palm. "Ow!" I expressed, coupled with a halt to my resistance for now.

Though I could not get sight of Lucas's work, I definitely felt the bite of the rope around my wrists. My hands were first positioned closely together behind me with the wrists meeting back-to-back and my thumbs touching each other. Then, rope was circled around them, followed by cinching them between the wrists. Lucas pulled the ends and finished the knots tightly and securely.

My roommate wasted no time making my predicament worse as he procured another coil of rope and bound my ankles in a similarly tight fashion. I could feel the rope going around my jeans, pulled firmly and then cinched in the middle. I tested my bonds and immediately discovered how securely I was trussed up. As expected, a certain part of my lower body was growing extremely hard as a result of this plight but I tried to hide it by continuing to lay on my stomach, not that there was any other position I could assume anyway with my captor being so aggressive against me.

Lucas stood up and headed towards his drawer. I knew very well of what he was going to do next, so I quickly begged him not to do so.

"No, please don't! I'll be quiet, I promise!" I pleaded, looking at him. Lucas ignored them and grabbed the ballgag anyway.
"Quiet, you say? But you're not being quiet right now..." He said softly, almost like a whisper. He dangled the apparatus in front of me.
"No, I promise! I wommmphh" Lucas interrupted my pleas by impulsively putting the gag on my mouth and buckling it tightly.
"I don't trust you... yet." He said, fiddling with it as if trying to find a way to make it even tighter.

I was being extremely turned on at this point. It was my first time being tied up, and by a cute guy at that. But at the same time, it gave me great concern as I was being shown a side of my roommate that I never expected to see. And I was extremely bewildered as to why was I restrained as such. All these thoughts amalgamated into a jumbled mess of emotion and soon, I began to argue with myself again.

"What did I do to deserve this? I mean, yeah I thought about it. Can't a man dream a little?"
"It's a bit too dangerous of a dream, apparently."
"But am I even in danger? Maybe this is a prank? A really terrible one?"
"Not that I mind if it's by someone as gorgeous as him."
"Dammit, I'm enjoying this waaayy too much. This isn't the time!"
"I just want to get out and get some answers, man!"

I tried to struggle around to release myself, but apparently the ropework on my wrists and ankles were both elaborate and efficient. Lucas, however wasn't content with it just yet. Upon rummaging his bag, he obtained a large batch of ropes from it and held them all in his hands. "You're gonna love it, Scott." He uttered with a grin never before present on his clear, handsome face.

"Mmphh" I whimpered and shook my head as I received a second round of roping. First, he bound my thighs and lower knees the same way he tied my ankles. Next he moved to my chest and tied a long rope around it, then going over my shoulders and connected it to the back of my chest, forming a sturdy and tight rope harness. He then linked said harness with my wrists with another coil of rope, preventing me from moving my hands up or down.

His next move startled me, as he bound another rope at my ankles and pulled it to my wrists and connected them, locking me into an effective hogtie. My eyes widened in surprise, not expecting to be put in such a tight position for my first bondage experience. I moaned slightly louder than before, expressing my discomfort but was blatantly ignored by Lucas, who had a smile still stuck on his face.

"There we go. Nice and tight." Lucas said as he stepped back and looked at me trapped in his handiwork. He sniggered in amusement, perhaps a bit of pride in it as well. After a short moment, he sat down on his desk chair and pulled out his phone. The sneaky bastard aimed his phone at my helpless self, obviously trying to snap a picture of me.

"Don't you even dare, you son of a...!" I tried to scream those words out in discontent but all that came out was incomprehensible voices. Though I was quite certain it got my message out pretty clearly that I refused to be photographed in such a tight spot.

I squirmed as wildly as I could in protest, accompanied with continuous muffled yells. It would be a disaster if word got out I was put into such a helpless state. I wouldn't be able to live with myself with that kind of humiliation! I mean, imagine if it were to circulate around Facebook or Twitter and somehow someone who knew me saw it? I could never explain it without further embarrassing myself.

Unfortunately for me, Lucas didn't seem to care at all about it and took multiple photos of me anyway, obvious by the sound effects his phone produced. "Beautiful." He commented. I wasn't sure what he was referring to. Was it the photos? Or his ropework? Or a smaller possibility: his guinea pig of the day? I hardly wanted to know, being furious with the picture's birth took over all the concentration I had. I lied down quietly on the bed feeling both helpless and angry at Lucas.

"It's going to be a long day." I sighed internally..

Tiedguy
TUGs Member

Postby Tiedguy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:27 am

Definitely on my list of stories to check back with often ;P

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:28 am

That was awsome! Love this story so far!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:46 am

Good going. Thanks.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:05 pm

Wow! I like where this is heading. Nice writing.

I like how every now and then a train of thoughts flashes through Scott's head.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:07 am

Grat story dude :)

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 am

Here's the next part. Thanks for the support, everyone!

Part 3

"You're probably wondering why you're in where you are now, Scott. And you should." Lucas spoke. Perhaps he would finally reveal his motives?

I stopped my weak struggles, which apparently were useless anyway, and became attentive. I needed answers to keep myself grounded. I awaited patiently for my roommate to speak, which happened to be a few minutes later as he was too busy checking my bonds out.

"No one must know about that." He said, pointing to my face. I was confused for a moment, but realised eventually that he was referring to the ballgag I discovered in his drawers earlier, which was now being used against me, effectively so.

"It was a blunder. An honest one." Lucas continued, slowly pacing around the fluorescent-lit room in circles. "You see, when I am in a hurry, I tend to be brash. I act without thinking. And so I asked you to look at my drawer, forgetting that I kept the gag there."

Lucas suddenly pushed me to my side. His deep blue eyes shifted towards my... lower body.
"But I don't regret it. You don't seem to be either. " He commented on the obvious bulge on my black jeans.

That sudden motion turned me into red mess covered with black and white ropes. I was in no position to lie, helplessly trussed up as I was. This occurrence made him the first person to know about my secret fetish. It was a ridiculous way to confess to someone about it. I didn't know what else to do, so I turned to the floor and stared in embarrassment.

"Listen, buddy" Lucas grabbed me by the chin and continued "..if you behave, I'll go easy on you. But if you don't, well, you're susceptible for a lot of things." He finished his threat looking at the bag placed on his bed, perhaps indicating that he had other things he could use against me contained within it.

"Damn. Just tell me why you're doing this, will ya?" I said in my head in frustration.

I stayed quiet and motionless to prevent from inciting him. He released me and sat on his bed all the while observing me from there, which was only about a meter away. I looked at him just as keenly and.. it never occurred to me before just how amazingly gorgeous and immaculate he was. The fact that we lived together for almost a month and realising how perfect his looks are much later was beyond me. The thought made me red again, slightly embarrassed to be looked at like this.

"How long is this guy gonna keep me like this?" I thought to myself. I was enjoying the captivity but was also extremely vulnerable to whatever Lucas had in mind. Worse case scenario would be him trying to sneakily send me away to slavery or something.

"Oh no. Please no."
"But slavery means more bondage!"
"And most likely pain and torture! I don't want that! I really don't!" I scored a victory in the argument against myself. The reward? Me panicking and fearing for my fate.

That notion forced me to a quick push to struggle and get out. I wiggled, swaying left and right and attempted to at least loosen the ropes at my wrists as that was the only part I could get my fingers on. I reached the ropes and tried to find the knot to release it, stretching my fingers as much as I possibly could.

That sadly caused the ire of my captor, which he promptly responded by holding my fingers together. "What did I tell you, Scott!?" He said in anger, though I could still hear a tinge of gentleness his voice naturally has.

"You wanna move so much?" Lucas dug his fingers into my sides and tickled me from there, slowly going up and down. I was extremely ticklish all over my body, causing me to flail like crazy. My involuntary movements were accompanied by smothered-sounding laughter due to how tightly the ballgag was secured on my mouth.

He didn't stop there, as he seamlessly moved to tickling my socked soles afterwards. As my feet were connected to my wrists in the hogtie, I writhed again just as wildly, trashing around the bed and almost fell to the floor. Lucas delivered my punishment for an extended period of time, probably about 20 minutes. I wasn't able to even look at my phone - which was still on the bed - with all that had happened. At the end of the ordeal, I could feel the redness of my face as well as the sweat pouring from my head.

"Hope you learned your lesson." Lucas said, a satisfied look apparent on his expression. He returned to his bed and lied down, playing with his phone and acting like it had been a normal day. I myself took the chance to calm myself down and catch my breath.

I couldn't say I didn't enjoy it. After all, I was essentially realising my fantasies there. It just never hit me that I would be facing it here, by my own roommate. Or maybe I was just way too close-minded to think about it. Nonetheless, I wondered what else was in store for me. Lucas showed no signs of releasing me, and seeing as the next day is Saturday, he might just keep me bound much longer than I'd anticipate.

barefoot99
Tied up

Postby barefoot99 » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:19 am

nice story
BAREFOOT AND CUFFED, THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack Roper
Bondage Expert

Postby Jack Roper » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:47 pm

Great story!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Oooh, now I'm so anxious to know what stuff Lucas has got in his bag to torture Scott with. I think a lot of us would love to have a roommate like Lucas.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

wataru14
Kidnapper

Postby wataru14 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:09 am

Excellent. Really enjoying this.

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:03 am

Sorry for the delay. Here's part 4. Enjoy!

Part 4

Lucas fiddled with his phone for quite some time. Soon enough, the sun completely set and the skies visible through the slightly-veiled windows turned dark. I continued to lie down on my belly, having no clue of what to do. That state of unknowingness prompted another internal debate.

"How long will I stay like this?"
"Maybe I should scream as loud as possible. With luck, someone walking outside will hear me."
"And the first person to hear it will be that guy playing with his phone there."
"Maybe that is my intention."
"Oh for fuc... sigh."

I randomly tried to move again to reevaluate my restrains. Perhaps some of them had loosen due to my excessive squirming from being tickled previously. I stretched my chest, wrists and ankles but the efforts were in vain as I realised how robust they remained. Instead of staying down helplessly, I attempted to remove the ropes from my wrists with my fingers again. I searched for the knot, hoping to be able to find and untie it.

Surprisingly, Lucas didn't do anything to halt me. His eyes were firmly locked on his phone, but I was quite sure my struggles had made enough sound to alert him. I ignored him for now and kept searching for the knot. Alas, I could reach it but the knot felt like it was secured so professionally I couldn't find any method to undo it. Perhaps this is why Lucas didn't react to it. He knew how well he tied me up, and how incapable I am of ruining his work.

"That son of a bitch." I cursed inwardly while looking at him, who did not falter at all. At least, until we heard a knock on the door.

Both of us were startled by the sound, myself mostly. There was no way to hide a 21 year old of 178 cm height in such a small room. To be discovered in such a state would be very humiliating! I erased whatever plan I had earlier on screaming to attract attention, and anxiously hoped the knocking would stop and whoever's out there leave immediately.

Lucas, on the other hand, was showing a slightly troubled look for the first time, though I don't think it was as obvious as mine. He was still able to maintain most of his composure. He bent down on me and whispered "Stay very quiet". I thought it was a pretty obvious thing to do in such a situation. But Lucas decided to make it difficult for me as he effortlessly picked me up on his shoulder and brought me to his cupboard. With his foot, he opened it and revealed the contents of it: a stockpile of ropes of assorted colours, type, thickness and length all dumped together.

"Heh, I was right."
"Do I want to be right?"
"Hey, you're basically sleeping in a bondage dungeon here."
"And I'm not sure what that's suppose to make me feel."

I soon found out that I was about to share the same compartment as the restrains in the cupboard. Lucas gently placed me inside face-up, the collection of ropes serving as some sort of coarse cushion. As my feet was folded upward as a result of the hogtie, I was able to fit in it, barely so. It was virtually impossible for me to wiggle around, so I stayed still and watched as Lucas slides the door of the cupboard shut.

The tight space and darkness did not cause me to fret. Instead, I was anxious about being discovered trussed up. I quietly hoped Lucas was able to manage whoever's out there and stopped him from coming in. As I stayed still, I could hear a little bit of what's going on outside.

"Lucas?"
"Yep, that's me."
"Two medium-sized Pepperoni Pizza. That's $11.99."
"Here ya go. Thanks."
"Alright, see you again."
And the sound of the door closing resonated through the room.

I released a big sigh of relief through my gagged mouth. Thank goodness it wasn't some friend of Lucas's that he called to pick me up or something. The smell of the freshly baked pizza quickly filled the room, even reaching into the sealed cupboard I was in. The enticing aroma prompted my stomach to growl in hunger.

"It's dinner time and I'm still chewing on a ball."
"Well, he bought two pizzas. I don't think he can eat all of them by himself."

I eagerly waited for Lucas to bring me out and cure my hunger. As it turned out, he planned on eating his share first before doing anything to me. I was left in the cupboard yearning for food for probably 15 minutes before I started to hit the door with my knees in impatience. "Mmmphhh!!" I screamed in unison.

My roommate responded quite immediately. He opened the cupboard, leaving me blinded by the light but also allowing me to sniff the unadulterated scent of the pepperoni pizza. My short moment of enjoyment was rapidly intervened by Lucas's voice.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet." He warned me sternly, then continued "if you piss me off, there'd be no dinner for you." He patted my belly that was still grumbling. He returned to his pizza and chomped on it, but left the door open for me to look at him savouring his meal from a most odd view. I watched him patiently, waiting to have my dinner. Perhaps when he does, he will finally untie me? The thought of sweet release boosted me to endure this predicament.

Time goes by very slowly when you are tightly bound and have no choice whatsoever but to remain still, as it felt like an eternity before the final slice reached Lucas's mouth. It took him even longer to provide me with dinner, as it was only after he gulped his drink completely and washed his hands did he approached me. He stared at me with an innocent, adorable facade. Naturally, I went red again.

"Poor Scotty must be hungry huh?" He said to me in a mocking tone, one that I couldn't help but laugh inside my head. I would describe his appearance as somewhat baby-faced, but still matured enough for people to not mistake him for a schoolboy. His big blue eyes and clean shaven visage did him no favour to appear menacing. Of course, the phrase 'never judge a book by its cover' would be extremely relevant here. I had seen and experienced first hand just how... well, sneaky he could be.

Lucas carried me out of the cupboard and positioned me face up on his bed. I stretched a bit on his duvet once he let go of me as my short stay in his closet left me quite sore, not counting the numerous rope burns I would be having thanks to all these ropes tightly restricting my entire body.

"I'm going to remove the gag, Scott. You know how to behave, right?" My captor questioned me.
"Only the gag?" I internally bleated . Maybe I was a tad too naive to expect to be completely untied just for this. Lucas didn't seem to have had his fill on keeping me as his rope test yet.

I nodded mildly, agreeing not to cause a ruckus once I am ungagged. I was too hungry to jeopardize my only viable meal time. Besides, it was his first treat and was the only part of his generousity that I welcomed.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 am

That was really exciting! I was afraid someone was going to find out about Lucas's and Scott's secret. Luckily it was only the pizza deliverer and Lucas managed to get Scott out of sight quickly enough.

Lucas knows very well how to torment Scott with the pizza! The smell, and then the sight of Lucas enjoying his pizza must be horrible for hungry Scott. On the one hand, I hope he'll stay nice and quiet while he's ungagged, on the other hand, I hope he'll test Lucas's patience and get punished.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:51 am

Part 5

Lucas slowly unbuckled the ballgag and removed it from my mouth. Naturally, I did a simple jaw exercise to heal the stiffness I had as a result of the contraption strapped for several hours on me. I opened and closed, clenched and moved my jaw as much as I could, as if I was completely freed from this capture.

While I tried to get my jaw adjusted to comfort, Lucas kindly cut the pizza into smaller slices. Without a word, he fed me a piece of the Pepperoni Pizza with a fork. With my hunger almost reaching its peak, I gulped it without delay. The aroma was still fresh just as when the delivery guy brought it here, while the juicy texture brought my taste buds to paradise. It was an exquisite delight, and not simply because I was famished at the time.

Lucas allowed me to savour my first bite before proceeding to provide me with the second, then the third. A subtle yet charming smile was present while he was doing so, but I was too caught up with the sweet sensation of pizza to realise it. He continued to feed me until he reached the final slice. He stopped and stared at me while I was still chewing and looking like a dork.

The sharp gaze he gave me with those sublime blue eyes caught me in a trance. I hastily swallowed my bite in order to regain composure, it was a miracle I didn't choke. Once that was done, I answered his eye contact with one of my own, but ended up blushing quite instantly.

"I-Is something wrong...?" I asked curiously.
"I don't know. What do you think?"
"I uhh... um.. no, everything's fine.. I-I guess."
"Oh? How's the pizza, Scott?"
"It's wonderful. T-thank you for the treat..." I stuttered.

My captor responded to my words of gratitude with a feeding of the final slice of pizza. At this point, my appetite had been satiated already. But I didn't know if I could even get another meal after this, so I took the bite from his fork and chewed away. Lucas, on the other hand, continued to observe me.

As I finished munching my dinner, generous Lucas offered me a bottle of mineral water. He helped me take a swig from it and quenched my thirst.

"He's being abnormally kind."
"Perhaps he's trying to make up for tying me up?"
"The best way to do so is to actually untie me!"

Lucas placed the half-full bottle on his desk and cleaned up the room a bit, leaving the room for a short while to dispose of the pizza box, of course locking the room whenever he's out. Once he reentered, he stood in front of me, again with no words blurting out of his mouth. I looked at him awkwardly with my arms and feet still tightly restrained. Perhaps he needed a little motivation to finally release me?

"So.. umm.. Lucas..?" I nervously said, moving my body a little to indicate the ropes on it.
"Yeah?" He answered, briefly and... almost mockingly.
"...can you untie me now?"
"And why on earth would I do that?"

"The fu.. is this guy for real!?" I growled in my head, angrily. I wanted to get out already seeing as my limbs were aching. Lucas, however, didn't quite care about it. He went closer to me and bent down.

"But you love it, Scott." He stated, pointing at my still-expanding crotch. Needless to say, I could feel my cheeks becoming red again.
"Y-you don't have to point that out...!" I replied embarrassingly as I look away.

Lucas gave an almost silent chuckle obviously in amusement. He's really enjoying this!

"Tell you what, Scott. I'll give you a bathroom break. Go and do your thing."
"Oh! Oh yes! Tha-"
"When you're done, come back here for another round."
"..."

That son of a bitch. I live here, dammit. There's no where else to go besides the bathroom. Lucas wasted no time reminding me of the pictures he got of me while I was still hogtied, as he waved his smartphone in front of me.

"Deal....?"
"... deal." I said with hesitance. He was wise to use the photos as leverage on me. As long as they exist, I am at his mercy.

The ropes trussing me up were untied, starting from my wrists, chests, thighs and finally ankles. I stood up and attempted to stretch when Lucas suddenly dropped a verbal time bomb on me.
"10 minutes from now. Chop chop!" I could hear a tinge of excitement from his gentle voice. Not having any other choice, I raced to the toilet, which was thankfully just a few steps from my room.

I entered an empty stall, locked its door and performed a satisfying stretch all over my body but the ropeburn kicked in soon enough as a result of my clothes touching the skin upon extending my limbs. It was a great fortune I was wearing long sleeves, or else the marks would be plain for all to see. The short moment of physical freedom opened another opportunity for another internal discussion.

"What will he do next?"
"Maybe he was just joking and will finally stop it with the games?"
"Aww man, but I.."
"Shush! I'll start complaining about the cramps again once he ties me up."
"Humans will find every single detail to complain about."
"So does that mean I actually want to be tied up again?"
"It's not like I have a choice."

With an unknown amount of time remaining, I did my business, washed my face a bit and hurried back to the room, where my next predicament awaited.

As soon as I entered and closed the door, I was welcomed back with Lucas pouncing on my unprepared self to the floor. I struggled to get up but was hampered by Lucas's strong press. I found myself pinned down yet again. "Here we go again." I sighed in my head, simply accepting whatever punishment he had in store for me.

Sniffmyfeet wrote: On the one hand, I hope he'll stay nice and quiet while he's ungagged, on the other hand, I hope he'll test Lucas's patience and get punished.

I love the way you think. :wink:

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:52 pm

I like how this story seems to be so innocent and yet it is really sexy. It's difficult to describe how I feel when I read it. Perhaps it's that I'm longing to have a friend like Lucas who ties me up. Perhaps it's that I imagine Lucas to be a really nice dude, with a most beautiful body and witty thoughts. Perhaps it's the fact that Scott has some doubts/is a little bit hesitant, like we all have/are.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:26 am

Still loving this story! Here's hoping for a quick update.

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:38 am

Still going! :big:

Part 6

"H-hey come on, man! I won't tell anyone! I swear!" I attempted a final plea.
"This isn't about that, Scott." Lucas voiced while pulling my hands behind my back and holding them together securely with just one hand. As he prepared the rope with his other hand, he continued,
"You need to be taught on how to obey orders!"
"What ord... ohhhh... oh.... shit." I just remembered the deal to stay silent when Lucas removed the ballgag for my dinner.

"Well, shit."
"I kinda deserve this."
"I want to deserve this."
"Really?"
"Maybe."
"... I deserve more?"
"Stop it, Scott!"

Once I snapped out of my mental courtroom, I realised Lucas had already done a good job fastening my wrists together. It felt a bit different though, probably due to the fact that he had used a different kind of knot. It was tighter and a bit strainful.

"Stand up, Scottie." Lucas commanded after stepping away from me. I tried to obey and rose up, almost falling down due to my lack of balance from my hands behind me. "Come on, hurry up!" Lucas said, trying to rush me.
"Hey I'm trying here!" I answered. As I finally got up o my two feet, I remarked "And stop calling me Scottie!" I declared my objection on the moniker he chose to call me by. It's a silly and annoying nickname if you ask me.
"I'm gonna call you whatever I want." He gripped both of my forearms, then whispered "Scottie" in my ear. As if he couldn't get even more obnoxious.

Without warning, he pushed me onto my bed, causing me to land on it with hands acting as a butt cushion. "Argh! The hell!?" I bellowed but was subsequently ignored. He looked at my laid-down body, up and down. Needless to say, I was blushing again... while a certain body part was also reacting in unison.

"I'm going to try something new. I think you won't disapprove." He uttered with a grin I'm all accustomed already. Whatever he's thinking at that moment would most definitely not be to my advantage. But before I have time to bask in fear, he decided to mute me with a ballgag, this time a black one with a much bigger ball. "Though there's really nothing you can about it... Scottie." He let out a faint giggle. Clearly, the guy's on a roll again.

Proceeding with his 'trial', he spiraled a black rope at my left ankle, then pulled the leftover and secured it to the bedpost. He repeated the same process with my right, and soon had me straddling awkwardly while laying down.

I had thought that was the end, but Lucas brought out several coils of the rope for a reason. He took another one and this time tied it at my biceps, then the end connected to the upper post of the bed. Naturally, he did the same for the other side. Not satisfied yet, he tied a new piece of rope around my chest and linked it with the ropes at my forearms, skillfully restricting my torso. Another long piece was tied at my waist, bringing my wrists close to my back. The remaining ends of the rope were brought into the rear belt loops of my jeans and cinched there. An underhanded and somewhat unnecessary addition to an already sturdy ropework.

"Looking brilliant, if I do say so myself!" Lucas bragged. "Hope you have a good night's sleep." He tapped my forehead.

"Wait, what!?"
"Sleep? Like this??"

"Mmmphhhhmmphh!!" I roared and wiggled in protest. There was totally no way I could sleep in such an uncomfortable position! I was fervently hoping Lucas did not mean that at all.

"Nope. You're going to stay like this until I say you can't. You should've just kept quiet and ate your pizza like a good boy. Now how could I know you won't go around telling people about me?" Lucas lectured me. I have to admit, he had some points about it. I couldn't keep my mouth shut when I'm asked to. It was only a matter of time before I accidentally spilled out the secret I'm supposed to keep.

"I hope you'll learn to be mindful. I have all the time I need to make you so." He uttered in vexation like an angry father scolding a naughty child. Except... well, the child was in absolutely no position to respond. I looked at him, wanting to convey my apology through my eyes.

Lucas returned to his side of the room and changed into his sleeping outfit: a short-sleeved grey t-shirt and black boxers. He neared me and, with a gentle voice said "Good night, Scottie." as if he was no longer mad at me. He then switched off the lights, leaving the room in total darkness. I could hear him plunging into his bed quite immediately after.

And so I was left like this for the entire night. It was a confining position, particularly my wrists being put behind me. I was lucky I didn't weigh too much to put excessive pressure on it but nonetheless wished I was at least bound differently. The pitch black environment allowed me to recollect my mind and analyse the ropework in hopes of finding some leeway.

I tugged my arms but it was quite immovable as the ropes were tightly bound to the bed post. I checked the restraint on my legs; no luck as well. After a few minutes of fidgeting around, I discovered that my fingers could reach the ropes at my belt loop. I aimed to at least release that, and searched for the knot to undo it, only to uncover almost promptly the harsh truth that it was not within range. My arms cannot move at all.

I quickly gave up on trying to free myself. I sighed in disappointment in the ballgag.

"I don't think I've seen anyone get tied up on a bed like this."
"Usually their hands will be tied directly to the bed posts."
"Spread-angle was it?"
"Even though that would expose my armpit to a world of who-knows-what."
"I'm not sure which one I prefer."
"Mmhmm."
"I'd rather be tied to a chair or something."
"But falling asleep on a chair isn't cozy either..."

My head delved deeper into senseless arguments that made little to no results in reality. Soon enough, I gave in to fatigue and fell into a much-needed slumber.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:11 am

Fantastic story. I know it's in the fictional section, but I sure hope at least part of it is true. You would indeed be a very fortunate man to have such an aggressive, muscular, dominant roommate.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:31 pm

It will be a long night for Scott. I'm sure his entire body will ache in the morning because of being restrained so rigidly. His jaws will hurt badly when the ball gag is finally taken out of his mouth. Poor guy!
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Postby MrSkeletor » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:52 pm

I actually adore this story! I really wanna see the next part as soon as possible! :)

Cheers
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:48 pm

This is quite a nice story. I'm glad I have it a go.

Grandas
Kidnapped

Postby Grandas » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:51 am

Thanks guys!

Part 7

Both Lucas and I were sitting on a table in a nearby, modest-looking cafe. Probably the first time we went out together.

"Never took you for a coffee guy, Lucas." I said before taking a careful sip on my hot cappuccino.
"You kidding? I thrive on caffeine."
"I have a hard time believing that. I thought you're one of those guys who keep stressing on a constant healthy diet."
"Very funny, Scottie." Lucas spoke while flexing his neck, then imbibed his aromatic Frappé coffee.

We continued chit-chatting, going from minor topics like food and lifestyle to huge ones like social issues. I was pleasantly astonished to discover how similar our perspectives are on so many subjects. That thought alone gave me great joy; to know how much we clicked the moment we properly started conversing with each other.

At the end of our conversation, I could here my name being called out fairly loudly by a familiar voice. I tried to look around for the source but there was absolutely no one there besides the two of us. The voice echoed in my head relentlessly.

"Scottie!"
"Hey Scottie!"
"Wake up, you little shit!"

I opened my eyes in surprise and caught sight of my roommate's face looking at me straight into my line of vision.
"You slept like a friggin' log. Literally." He exclaimed.

"Dammit. Just a dream." I tried to express my disappointment in words but instead unleashed a meaningless, weak wail. It seemed that the ballgag was still firmly intact. As was the rest of the ropes biting at my body. The sight of the restraints helped me recollect my memories on yesterday's happenings, prompting a tingling reaction from a certain body part which was already in an upright position. I'm not even sure if it's morning wood or because of the ropes.

Ignoring it, I moved my body, venturing to reach a more comfortable position but futility struck me as the ropes were still very robust despite being used on me for the entire night. I could already feel the cramps gnawing all over my body. I moaned at Lucas, whom I just realised was shirtless.

"Yes, yes. In a minute." The guy said. I could tell from the fragrant smell that he just finished showering. He was putting on a grey T-shirt with blue slim-fit jeans fastened with his trusty canvas belt. To finish his look for the day, he groomed his light brown hair to his right like he usually does. I looked at him as he moved closer to me. "Why do I find him more handsome at each passing moment?"

Lucas removed the ballgag from my mouth and placed it on my bed.

"Lemme out, man. I can't take it anymore!" I uttered in haste, ignoring the jaw-ache thanks to the wretched ballgag.

"Yeah, I know. You kinda deserve it though." He said nonchalantly.
"Oh come on! I've already promised not to say anything, right?"
"Hmm. Maybe you did."
"So, lemme out please!"
"Ah! Took you long enough!"

Like a machine that just received the correct password, he began to untie the ropes one by one, beginning at my ankles, then the ropes at my chest and waist. He stopped there, leaving my wrists still secured behind me. "Should I say please again?" I wondered curiously and attempted to try my luck.

"Umm.."
"I'll let you go shower and get ready. Make sure you come back here before 10. You clear?"
"But my han..."
"Clear?"
"...clear."
"Good boy."

The snarky compliment was followed by a much-welcomed release of my wrists. But just as I didn't have much time to enjoy my freedom last night, I had to stop myself from being complacent here as well. I looked at the digital clock hung at the wall.

"9 o'clock. Quite a long break for a shower." I thought to myself, secretly feeling thankful for it. I gathered my toiletries as well as a new set of clothes and headed to the bathroom, still clad in my old clothes to conceal the effects of rope bite of course.

The sensation of water hitting on my body was both refreshing and irritating. The cool water relaxed my sore muscles, but the rope burn caused quite a discomfort, almost nullifying whatever benefit I could have gotten from the sprinkling water. Nonetheless, I pulled through it, thinking about what's about to happen today.

"Pretty sure he won't let go of me today."
"And I'm just gonna take it again?"
"Not that there's anything I could do."
"Or maybe there is. I could try to catch him by surprise and tie him up instead!"
"Despite the fact that he's way stronger than I am?"
"But.."
"I'll be able to delete the photos from his phone if I succeed!"
"It's worth a gamble."

I determined to catch Lucas off guard and turn the tables on him. Although I was disregarding the major difference in physical strength between us, the boon of triumph would allow me to eliminate the photos of me tied up from his phone. I wouldn't have to worry about being blackmailed anymore!

I finished my business and put on my new outfit: a blue long-sleeved T-shirt and a new pair of black jeans. I pulled out the belt from my old jeans and planned to use it as a makeshift restraint on Lucas. Thank God the pants didn't fall without it!

"Okay, Scott. This is your time. Get his hands, then use his ropes to secure the rest of his body."
"I'll probably won't have much if I rely on strength alone. But if I could ambush him...!"

I began to imagine the sight of Lucas getting the treatment for a change. But instead of putting on the stance of a victorious avenger, I started to get turned on by it. Though to be fair, the spectacle of someone of such wondrous visage being bound and gagged would even fascinate an asexual.

I journeyed back to my room with a single resolution of turning the tables on my captives...

Finn4323 wrote:Fantastic story. I know it's in the fictional section, but I sure hope at least part of it is true. You would indeed be a very fortunate man to have such an aggressive, muscular, dominant roommate.

I'd say only 10% of it is true. But a man can dream, right. :lol:

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Let's see if Scott can turn the tables on Lucas! Scott has taken enough punishment for now and it will give Lucas a reason to punish Scott again later on. Plus Scott gets to admire Lucas's tied-up form. It's a win-win situation basically.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:22 pm

Sniffmyfeet wrote:It's a win-win situation basically.

Agree, it's clear that whatever happens their are going to have more sessions so hopefully Scott gets his chance to turn the tables on Lucas and admire his bound body

Return to “M/M”