I asked for this...

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

I asked for this...

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Hey everybody!

This is my first story here on board. English is not my main language, but I do my best to enable you a good reading experience.
I am thankful for any tipps regarding my writing or the story itself...thanks in advance!

Before I start, I have to say that the first few chapters are mostly true, but the following (after the time-leap) are fictional, so I start it here in the "Fictional Area". Enjoy!

Chapter 1 - School games

My name is Chris and I am eighteen years old. I live in a small village near to a bigger city and work at a local office. My life is fun, I have a good job, great friends and nothing to complain about. But since I was 7 or 8 years old, I carried around a little secret which nobody of my closest friends or my family knew: I like being bound and especially gagged. I realized that when I saw a kidnapping scene on TV in which two ski-masked kidnappers duct tape gagged a young man and bound him to a chair. This moment, I wanted nothing more but to be the man gagged on the chair.

Of course, I was never brave enough to talk about that with somebody. But I had some chances to experience the feeling of getting bound, especially when we sometimes played robbers and cops or other western games with my buddies after school. On the one side, I enjoyed these few times I was getting caught (on purpose of course ;-) and bound to a tree or something, but nobody of these boys gagged me, and that was clearly annoying me.

So the time went by and when I moved onto a higher school level, I met Kevin. Kevin was the real "bad boy" in our new class and he was proud of that. He was dominant (although we both were only 11 years old then) and it doesn't took a long time until the most people of our class were afraid of him or at least tried to avoid anger with him. Because he was living not far away from my house, we had the same way home. On a sunny day after school, I was walking home alone when somebody put a hand on my shoulder. I looked back in schock, only to see Kevin standing right behind me. "Hey Chrissie, how great to see you here" he laughed. "Hi Kevin, y...yess..." I stuttered. I was not so happy to see him here, I wasn't really afraid of him but also I felt a bit weak in his presence. This day, more than ever, because he had a punch-up today with another boy who called him names. Of course, he was the winner which sat on the back of the looser after the little fight. We walked towards our houses and chatted a bit in the meantime. We really had a good talk, he was not mean or anything - but he could be, as I found out later - and so I followed his invitation to his home to play some games and watching TV. After a good hour of playing on his Playstation, we just zapped a bit through the TV channels. Kevin stopped on a crime, where a man was just being bound by his captors who wanted money from his rich dad. I watched the scene with great interest, just as Kevin did. After the scene was paused, I couldn't help myself but just ask him as if that was nothing special: "Have you ever done this?" He answered immediately: "What do you mean exactly?" "Tying someone up or gettin' tied up by someone?" "Yes, I am not too bad with tying others up" He smirked. "But I would never let someone tie me up - not that someone is strong enough to do that either" his smile on his face grew bigger. "haha, yes, I believe that" In that moment, my biggest wish was getting tied up by him...but I was not able to ask him directly, just because I was afraid that he would think I was a twerp.

Some days later, we walked back home from school again together. I couldn't forget this tie up-thing, so I just asked him if he once played cops and robbers. He laughed a bit and said then "once? We played this several times in our old class. I guess you did that too?" "Yup, I was really enjoying this. What was your favorite role?" "I liked being the cop and capture the robbers and secure them in jail, sometimes tying them up if they didn't cooperate. But sometimes, when I was a robber, me and my team made a plan where we kidnapped one of the cops and gave him the choice between being bound and gagged in our hide, or change the team and be one of us robbers. Of course they cooperated mostly, and then we captured all of the cops excluding one last boy and integrated them in our gang. And then the last cop, not knowing what was going on, was our victim. So we overwhelmed him like in the good films, took him in our hideaway and shut him up with his own sock before binding him to a chair or pole and leave him alone with his fate for several hours."

"Hahah, I believe that was fun for you in the winning position...but I wonder how your victim felt. Must be gross to have your own sock stuffed in your mouth." I said, fully aware of my raging boner in my jeans...luckily these jeans were able to hide my manhood. "Haha, this looser was lucky that we stuffed his mouth with his own socks and not with my smelly ones" he said with a smirk. I was so perplex about that so I could only say "Yes, definitely..." Kevin however just keep talking: "Luckily I've got some great handcuffs, ropes and tape, so keeping a prisoner in place was no problem...and still IS no problem" he said with a wink. I started blushing and realized that this was the moment to tell him that I would love to test his kidnapper-skills. "Well, Kevin, now you told me so much about your great skills in capturing other kids, so I guess you have to demonstrate that thing to me. What do you think about a role-play where I am kidnapped by you because my dad has a lot of money and you capture me to extort my dad. And because I believe that your skills are not as good as you say, you will do my homework for the next whole week if I am able to escape your work. Deal?" Kevin looked at me with his biggest smirk on his face.

"No, I will neither do your Homework nor my own. But not because I will not kidnap you, but because you will never escape me. And even if you could do it, you are one of the grinds in our class, so I don't think that you would be happy with my solutions if I would do your homework. But having one of the grinds of our class doing the King's homework, that sounds much better" he laughed.

Luckily it was a Tuesday, and on Wednesday afternoon we hadn't school. So we both agreed to do our little kidnapping-game the next day. My parents were away this afternoon, so our house was the place for the game. The details of the whole thing would be planned tomorrow in the morning break at school. After we handshaked and both headed to our homes, I was nervous as I've never been before. Someone would tie me up, and even play a Kidnapping-game with me...that was a dream come true! I could not wait for tomorrow.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: I asked for this...

Postby xtc » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Welcome aboard.
Don't worry too much about your standard of English; I've read worse from native speakers!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jack Roper
Bondage Expert

Postby Jack Roper » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Great start!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey bud!
Really glad you've decided to share a tale with us!

This is a very promising start and as xtc pointed out, don't worry about not being a native speaker.
For many of us, english is just a second or third language.

Kevin sounds like a really cool friend.
If he was so cocky and dominant at that age, I can't help but wonder how much more so he'll be once he grows up.

Can't wait to see what he has in store for Chris! Knowing you, it'll probably involve a raunchy sock or two :quirk:
Hope to read chapter 2 soon.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Hmm, not bad, not bad.....

You did have some typos, but as xtc said, I've seen worse from people who claim to have English as their first language. You might consider asking someone to give your updates a proofread.

But overall, an interesting beginning.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Thanks for all your comments! I really appreciate that and try to avoid these typos more and more. So here’s chapter two:

Chapter 2 – Kidnapped

This night, I wasn’t able to sleep much. I could not stop thinking about what was to come the next day. How would it feel? What was my kidnappers plan? How long would I be bound? Finally, I managed to fall asleep.

As discussed the day before, Kevin and I talked about our whole scenario the next morning at school. He had the whole “storyline” already written and told me about it. He planned to play a little scenario about me coming home and sitting down for doing my homework before he overwhelmed me with a tight handgag and a rag over my nose which should symbolize a chloroform-drenched rag. Then I would be trapped and bound to my bed. He would explain me what he wanted and let me some time for trying to escape. What he would do if I would not escape, he wanted to keep his secret, as well as his kidnapper-outfit. As he said that, I felt my jeans getting tighter…

Of course that plan was okay for me, so I just reminded him that we would have to end that game before 6 p.m. because that was the time my mom came back home. “Great, so I will show up at your place at about 1:30. We then can discuss the last details and then start it. You will regret that you asked me for this whole thing…believe me, nobody wants to be my prisoner. But now it is too late for you, little Chrissie…” Kevin smirked at me. He wasn’t physically bigger than me, but his attitude made him much bigger and more dominant. I couldn’t help myself but being a little afraid of what was to come…

The following class, I wasn’t concentrated – I just couldn’t wait no more for the afternoon. As Kevin arrived at my house, I was nervous as I’ve never been before. He greeted me, and carried his big black backpack into my room. “I brought everything I need. You ready?” His smirk was back. “If you escape, what will not happen, I do your homework for one week. If you don’t escape, you will do it for me. That’s the deal. Still okay for you, Chris?” he asked. “Yes, let’s start” I answered. “Perfect, so just go to the adjoining room and I will turn into Kevin, the Kidnapper and catch you there. Just play a bit with your phone.” With that, he closed the door of my room and I left.

As I was waiting for my captor, my pulse was getting higher and higher. I was trying to calm myself, when suddenly a big, black leather hand was clamped over my mouth. I tried to scream, but Kevin’s hand was effectively sealing my mouth shut. Then I felt a little pressure on my temple. From the corner of my eye I realized that it was a gun! Of course it was only a dummy, but it made the situation a bit more realistic. “Just shut up, boy, and nothing will happen to you” Kevin whispered in my ear. Then he clamped the rag over my nose and I played my role as unconscious victim.

As I “woke up”, the whole room was dark. I could not see anything, everything was filled with darkness. I felt cold iron around my wrists and my ankles bound together. I tried to move away, but my handcuffed hands were secured to something, so I had very little room for manoeuvre. To my surprise, I wasn’t gagged at all. So I took advantage of this opportunity and cried out “Heeeelp, Heeelp!!!!” Only a few seconds after I started to call for help, the door was opened and the light was switched on. For the first time, I saw my kidnapper in his full appearance: Kevin wore a black skimask with only his eyes and his mouth free, a tight leather jacket, black jeans and black trainers. And finally, the black leather gloves he smothered me some moments ago. He was really an intimidating kidnapper who played his role perfectly. Even more, as the dummy pistol was raging out of his jeans.

“Shut the f**k up, you little sissy. You just have to be quiet and wait until your daddy is paying me the four million dollars I need. Let’s see how much daddy loves his little son. Until the money is ready, we will have some quality time together. Feelin’ good, strictly bound like that?” he asked me in a scornful tone. “Please let me go, it is not comfortable at all, we can talk about this, ple…” I wasn’t able to finish the sentence, because Kevin immediately handgagged me again with his leather hand. “I don’t want to hear your pleading. If you don’t want to cooperate, that’s your decision, but it would be better for you…so you will obey me, boy?” He lifted his hand a bit, allowing me to speak. “NOOO, LET ME OUUUT!! HMMMMMMPFF” Kevin pressed his hand back on my mouth. “Bad decision, little boy. But if you want it – be it!” With these words, he grabbed a rag and shoved it into my mouth. Then he took some black duct tape and placed two long stripes over my mouth. The gag wasn’t very strict, but it fulfilled the purpose – shutting me up.

I moaned in my gag, but Kevin didn’t care. He bound my knees together with tape, as well as my feet. So I wasn’t able to move my legs anymore. That just made the raging boner I was spotting more uncomfortable, but I could do nothing about it. As my kidnapper finished his work, he placed a timer on my bedside, which looked like these bomb-timers in all these movies. Three hours were on the display. “Look boy, here are the rules. If your daddy really loves you, he will pay the four million within the next three hours. And that’s also your time to escape from these bonds…but I believe I am not going to have any homework next week, don’t you think, boy?” He patted me on the cheek and started the countdown. Then he bend down over me and whispered into my ear: “maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to bet you can escape handcuffs – cause they will neither leave your wrists nor your bedpost. Have fun, see you in three hours…” he laughed and left the room. He was completely right. There was no way out of these cuffs. I panicked and moaned loudly into my gag, which was effectively sealing my mouth shut.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Very nice story. Thank you for sharing it. Kevin sounds like a fun friend.

Jack Roper
Bondage Expert

Postby Jack Roper » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:11 pm

Should have hidden a handcuff key somewhere!

Postby .... » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:05 pm

What a Stinky tale! 10/10 loved it!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:31 pm

Thanks for your great comments. Luckily, this story is far away from being ended ;-)

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:53 am

Thank you for sharing this story with us! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your writing. After what you wrote in the first chapter, I was really hoping for a sweaty sock gag in the second, but Kevin settled for a rag. I really hope he will make Chris's predicament worse by torturing him with smelly socks or sneakers!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Sniffingyoursocks wrote:Thanks for your great comments. Luckily, this story is far away from being ended ;-)

Glad to hear this, bud!

Really enjoyed chapter 2.
Looks like Chris is gonna be the one doing Kevin's homework after all! :o

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Thanks to all of you for your comments. Let's continue this one...

Chapter 3 - Lost

As I heard Kevin going down the stairs (of course only after he closed the door and locked the door) it came clear to me that I just enabled Kevin to take a look at our house without anyone knowing it or doing something about it. The only person who was there, was locked in his own room, bound and gagged to his bed with no chance for an escape. The timer was running down, and I calmed myself a bit after I lost all my energy to shout out as loud as possible and struggling to loose my bonds, but unfortunately to no avail.

It took me ten minutes to think normally again. I tested my bonds, but nothing was loosening. And Kevin was completely right, there was no chance that these cuffs could come off! They were secured to a big bedpost, which was ended by other parts of the bed on both ends. And he secured the cuffs so tightly around my wrists that there was also no escape. I tried to free at least my legs, but these many stripes of duct tape were too strong for me.

That was the point where I asked myself, why I did that whole thing. What would happen, if Kevin just went out of the house and let me alone with my predicament? I completely trusted a person who I didn't even know very well and all of that just because I wanted to feel powerlessness. Now that's what I was at this moment: completely at the mercy of my friend. He had complete control over me. On the one hand, that really scared the fuck out of me. On the other hand, this was exactly what made me rock hard.

I looked at the timer and saw "02:43". As I realized that I was far away from being untied, I screamed loudly into my gag again. As my resist was over again, I began to realize that there was nothing to do but to wait. To wait long.

More than two hours later, there were only eleven minutes left. I started to get exciting again, my boner pressing firmly against my jeans. I tried one last time to free myself from that cuffs, but of course, I had no chance. What would Kevin do to me now? I guess he was just ending the game and laughing at me because I lost and had to do his homework. Of course I didn't know that he had something completely different in mind...

Three minutes left. I heard Kevin walking upstairs, just to unlock the door and come in. "Oh no, boy could not free himself? What a weakling! Meanwhile I was enjoying quite a few things down there. But unfortunately, you will never know what it was. Hahahahaha" he laughed sadistically. I just grunted in my gag, feeling completely helpless. "And now you're doing my homework the whole next week...but I think you will double that because you fucker were not able to at least get any part of your body free...so two weeks of doing homework for me. Or would you like everybody to know how you wanted to be tied by me?" I shook my head no. "Good boy. Oh, I see, the countdown has ended...and luckily for me, your father paid these 4 millions."

I smiled a bit under my gag. Kevin was giving it a good end! I never imagined what he would do just a few seconds later... He slipped off his mask, just to kneel down beside me and look me deeply in my eyes. I was shocked as I saw the sadistic smile in his eyes. "But he told me that he doesn't need such a weakling as a son who could not even free himself from a little tie-up. So we don't have anymore use for you, boy." With that, he took out his fake-gun and hold it on my head. I screamed in fear into my gag, but Kevin just smiled arrogantly. "Bye, little fucker." A slight bang appeared and I knew that this was my part to play the dead man.

As he untied me, he asked me if I enjoyed the game. "Yes, I loved every minute about it." And that was the truth. So I just did Kevin's homework for two weeks, as he told me. Little did I know, that almost 10 years later, I would willingly do very different tasks for him...

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:22 pm

That moment where he realises that those cuffs aren't coming off for another two hours, that's precious. That's what bondage, or any other form of (consensual) torture, should accomplish: a feeling of helplessness, of being unable to stop it, of being forced to submit.

I'm really looking forward to reading what tasks Kevin will come up with, 10 years later.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Very nice continuation. Can't wait to read more.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 am

This was amazing! It isn't often we see quality writing like this on the forum these days. It's just too bad it took you 10 years to get another tie up.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Thanks once again for your feedback. I agree with you, milkeybound. And as you can see now, the following chapter is a bit less eventful than the first three, but important for understanding/story development.

Chapter 4 – Loosing contact

After this adventure, school went on and Kevin and I were colleagues, but not close friends. As we both grew older, we had very different friends at school – he of course just hanged around with the “bad” boys out there, thinking that they rule the world. I was spending my time with some boys and some girls I knew for a long time, so we both enjoyed our time, everyone his way.

Unfortunately, we never talked about our tie-up game again. On the one hand, I was glad that nobody else would get to know what special experience we had together, on the other hand I was very unhappy about it. Especially when I realized that my liking for tie-up games and many other things were a sexual thing which really aroused me, I thought it was quite bad that we were no more in contact after we went to different school houses after our first five schoolyears.

As I saw sometimes on facebook, he was really growing into a pure alpha-man. Pumping his muscles, posting pics from the gym with his flexed biceps and photos with his “gang” at night.

So while I experienced my liking for bondage, footwear, socks, feet, alpha men in general and even more nasty things like dirty jocks, undies or socks, armpits and even piss, he turned into that type of jock I dreamed being manhandled by.

However, the next time we met, was at the military selection. I just talked to him shortly, but I had enough time to realize that he would be a perfect master. His black-red Nike Force were very well worn from the outside looking, and the white tennis socks made my head already thinking about submitting to him…not to mention his slightly arrogant attitude, making me always feel a bit weaker than him in his presence. I was never brave enough to contact him again. Until now.

Our last meeting was now two years ago, but believing his pics on facebook, he hadn’t really changed. He always wore hightops on his pics…and these type of shoes always made me horny. So now I just wrote him what he would think about going out for a drink. He said yes, and we fixed a date for the following Friday. I was really nervous, not sure if I should really tell him what my deepest fantasies are…but for now, I would only check If I could trust him and just talk a bit. Or at least, that was my plan…

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:29 pm

Nice. Kevin and I would probably get along real well and become good buddies.
I mean...going to the gym, posting selfies of his biceps and always wearing old hightops...sounds a lot like me :o

The stage is set for really fun times ahead.
Anxious to see where this goes.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:13 pm

Chapter 5 - The meeting, almost 10 years later

You can imagine that until the Friday we met, I was really really nervous. I asked myself what I could talk about with him, because I knew we both had a bit different likings: He was a worker at a warehouse, really doing hard physical work. I was just working at an office in the city near our village and we both had different friends - so I thought he surely asked himself why I would like to go out for a drink with him, not being in contact for such a long time...

Finally, Friday was here. I could really not concentrate myself while doing my work and actually I was just waiting for my meet with my old buddy Kevin. As finally my time at work was over, I just drove home, took a shower and got me ready for the evening. But what should I wear? After several minutes of thinking, I decided to just dress up casually, picking my ripped jeans and a shirt. And as he seemed to like hightops, I slipped in my well worn, white Air Jordans, hoping he would notice them and saying something about them. I looked at myself at the mirror - I was ready!

We agreed meeting at a local pub, and of course I was there way too early. It was a warm summer night, so I decided to wait for Kevin outside the pub. My mind was running about how I could find out if he maybe would try out a tie-up again...but I guessed that I just had to find out. All of a sudden, a person was standing near me. It was Kevin! I was so lost in thought that I didn't realized him coming up. He was spotting his big grin on his face as he saw me, a bit terrified by the situation. As he was standing quite near, I just scanned him from head to toe, to see what he was wearing. He just wore a black T-Shirt, Jeans shorts and these black-red Nike Force which he already wore 2 years ago! And so they looked...not totally destroyed, but really dirty and worn out. He was wearing white tennis socks as well.

"Wow, that is beginning a bit scary - checking me out like I'm a girl, buddy" he says to me in a ironic tone, still grinning. "Hahah yes, sorry for that my friend..." I laughed as well. But I realized immediately that I was starting to blush - what an awkward moment! If he could knew why I asked him to go out together...
We went inside quickly, sitting in a corner in which the music was not as loud as in the rest of the pub. "I take a beer, you too?" I could avoid a "Yes, Sir" in the last moment. I was shocked by myself, just only thinking about such an answer. "Yes, why not" I answered him. He ordered our two beers and we just started talking about many many things. He wanted to know where I was working now, if I was still living with my parents, what my hobbies are etc. Of course, I also asked him these things. So I was able to find out that he just moved out of his parent's house and bought a little apartment in the same village I lived. His hobbies were going to the gym, playing football with his buddies and spending time in general with his friends.

As I found out some minutes later, his best friend was Taylor, who was going to the same class as we did when we were going to the same school. I could also remember him - he had never talked much to me. He then was an arrogant bastard, and I believed that it wouldn't had changed since then. Of course, Kevin asked me if I had a Girlfriend. I denied, not saying much more. "And you?" I asked back. "I had one. But it was too much for me...she was so in love with me that she didn't left me any free time for myself...and she tried to order me around and tell me what I've got to do. Nobody is supposed to tell me what I've got to do! And additionally, she never wanted to blow me - and that's really hard for a man, don't you think that as well?" I just laughed insecure, not sure what I should answer. "Yup, that's not easy, bud." I finally managed to say. Not easy was it for me, to focus on our talk and not to think about anything nasty...

We talked and talked about god and the world, when finally Kevin asked me if I would like to take a short look at his new apartment and to take one last drink? We found out earlier that there were only 10 minutes walking between our homes. "Sure, I'd love to!" I answered honestly.
After I gave him the money for my beer, he walked up to the bar and payed. While doing so, I could not stop myself from looking permanently at his sneakers. I just fixed them and thought about how it would feel to lick them clean and sniff his feet while being bound and gagged strictly. I just could stop when he was walking back to me, asking me if I was ready to go as well. Of course I was...I kept walking slightly behind him, just to have a good look at these sneaks...

He walked towards his car and opened the trunk to put his jacket in. As he opened it, the first thing I saw made my jeans really tight...four rolls of grey duct tape were lying in the trunk. I immediately took my chance and asked him "What for do you need so much tape?" Kevin just laughed and answered "in the warehouse, we really need much of tape to secure things...so I always got some tape with me." "Ahh okay, you remember our little game which also included tape?" I asked finally, giving Kevin a wink. "Of course I do. Haha, that was a good time back then..." with that, he closed the trunk and sat into his car. My first chance to ask him about a new tie-up game was gone, and that really annoyed me.

As we arrived at his apartment, he just got in and gives me an overview of his little apartment. There are 3 rooms, and I am quite surprised about how big his new home is. As he takes out two beers out of the fridge, he told me that he is searching for a subtenant because the price of this apartment is not so cheap. "What about you? You don't want to stay with your parents forever, right?" "Of course not, but it's a bit too early for me at the moment, I think. But I will think about your offer, thank you!" I say as we leave the kitchen and head to the living room where he sits on the couch and just puts up his still sneakered feet on the coffee table. I sit myself on the other end of the couch, just a few meters away from his feet. I can't stop staring at them. "So, Chris, now you have to tell me something. Why are you always staring at my shoes?"
I look at him in shock and feel how I immediately start blushing...

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks in advance for some comments, Feedback really helps me getting better.

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Postby Ryguy98 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:37 pm

I love where this story is going, please continue!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:05 pm

This is something that I've always been afraid of... that a guy, who isn't gay and who isn't into feet and sneakers, notices that I'm checking out his body and his sneaks. Kevin has caught Chris. Will he be able to talk himself out of this? Nah, let's get him tied up and make him suffer everything Kevin has in store for him. It's what he longs for (and I, the reader of this story, as well).
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Loving this so far!
Looks like Chris has so explaining to do.
I bet Kevin's sneakers are ripe after all those years of constant use.
Can't help but wonder if he'll manage to coerce Chris into moving in with him.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Chapter 6 - Heaven and Hell

I was really, really shocked about Kevin's question. He was looking me straight in the eyes - after I met his gaze, I avoided looking back into his eyes, which seemed to watch through my body and right into my brain. I was blushing as I was never before...and I couldn't utter a word.
"Eh, bud, you listening? Why were you checking out my sneakers during the whole evening?" With that, he changed the position of his feet and wiggled his toes in his sneakers. That almost made me crazy! Just seconds later, I thought to myself that I just stared at these feet again...

"You like these shoes? I bought them over two years ago over an internet skating-shop. I can tell you the whole name if you want me to..." he asked with an innocence that made me almost laugh. "No, no..." I stammered and lowered my gaze, only to avoid that he could read my feelings out of my face. "I believe you would have liked them more when they were new and clean, now they are really worn out and could need some cleaning as well..." One second, I thought I was immediately falling down to my knees and starting to worship his godly sneakers. But then, I tried again to find a way out of this nightmare.

"Ah come on, bud, just forget about it. I wasn't intentionally looking at your shoes - that was just happening without any reason. What about were we talking?" I asked, glancing again at his dirty sneakers....these were like a magnet to my eyes! I couldn't believe this...
"We were talking about my sneakers...come on, you clearly hide something. We are friends, just tell me about it!" Kevin said in a friendly tone. "Now or never" I thought to myself and decided to go for a 100 percent.

"You're right, Kevin...I like your sneakers." I said. "See, I can show you where I bought them, that's no problem!" Kevin said friendly. "No, no, I like them in another way...oh my god, you must think I am a complete twerp" I said with a lowering voice. "How can someone like shoes in another way?" Kevin was really worried about what I said and didn't understand what I meant. So I decided to explain it all to him... "Liking shoes for me means that I get aroused by them in a sexual way. And that not only contains sneakers, but it also means socks and feet. And that's not all...I also get aroused by getting tied up and gagged, like that whole thing we played back then in our school years." I said with a quivering voice. Now it was said. Thousands of possible answers from Kevin where ghosting through my mind...and then he finally spoke.

"Haha, you really like footwear in a sexual matter? And even feet?" he asked in an amused tone. "Yes, and the older and smellier the sneakers are, the better it is." I answered, surprised by his reaction. "Smelly and old sneakers, and let me guess: the more the feet and the well worn socks reek, the hornier you get" he chuckled. "Yes, that's perfectly said" I answered. Regarding his reaction, I was feeling that he was not taking that serious. Was he still thinking I was joking him? "So you like my sneakers and because of that you were not able to keep your eyes off them. And if I would now tell you to kiss them, you would do it?" he asked with a big grin on his face. "Yes, absolutely." I answered honestly. "So then, do it!" I was in heaven and a dream was coming true. I kissed both his sneakers and noticed a rank smell coming out of them. When I finished, Kevin just laughed at me. "Fuckin' shit, I thought you were kidding me, Chris!" he laughed. I was standing there, not knowing what to say and what to feel. "So you really like that shit...that's so disgusting, you know that? If I would tell my buddies about that, they would never believe that..." "Please, Kevin, don't say something and keep it for you." I said in a pleasing tone. "Alright. I will not tell anybody about that. But I wanna know everything about it. Is there porn for things like this too?" he asked. "Yes, it is." I said a bit enthusiastically. "Well then, grab us two beers from the fridge and then you will tell me everything about your little secrets." he ordered me. I was really nervous about telling him everything, but without any clear reason, my doubts about telling him the truth were blowed away. I grabbed the two beers and sat on the couch right next to him, where he was starting his laptop. Now that would gonna be humiliating, but awesome fun too...

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:24 pm

I have to say, I like the pacing!

The thing I like about this story is it isn't a 'description of tie up situations' like most of today's stories seem to be. There's actual character development and plot that make the story really compelling. Yes, bondage is expected, but it's not the only thing that makes for a compeling story. There needs to help character we actually care about and want to see tied up in these situations.

Keep it up man, so far you're doing well.

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Can't wait for chapter 7! This is sure gonna be hot.
Kevin's shoes probably smell really bad after being worn for so long.

Don't forget to add your story to the catalogue: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27642

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:28 am

It will be even more exciting once the sneakers come off, I think. Let's see if Kevin can make Chris regret staring at his sneakered feet.

*Yeah, that's right, stuff your nose in there and take a deep breath.*

Is there a specific reason why you chose to use red and black Nike Air Force sneakers in this story? I think it's a very exciting colourway; one of the laboratory attendants that I had to work with at one of the practical courses at university always wore red and black Nike Dunks and I was always intrigued by his shoes. He was a very good looking guy and just a few years older than me. It's so sad that he was in his last year at university then, so I haven't seen him ever since.

I wrote a much longer response, actually, but it got lost when I hit the "submit" button, because of a nation-wide internet outage.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Tiedupsub
TUGs Member

Postby Tiedupsub » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:56 am

Really love this story! I'm excited to see what Kevin will do to Chris, can't wait to see more.

Bondwriter
Kidnapper

Postby Bondwriter » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:09 pm

I hope they don't just talk about this little fetish... Nice start, I'm looking forward to reading further Chris and Kevin adventures, they seem headed the right way so far.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Hey guys, Kevin and Chris are back! I had much work to do these days, so I wasn't able to publish Chapter 7 earlier and as I want to keep my standard of writing, it took some time. But now, it's out and I hope you enjoy it! As always, I look forward to some feedback!

Chapter 7 - Confession

While Kevin was starting his notebook, there was a unpleasant silence in the room. Only the fan of his laptop was audible, I didn't know what to say or what to do. I just tried to calm myself down after a wave of shame came over me by thinking what Kevin could all find out about my sexuality. I wasn't just into feet and footwear, but into verbal abuse and bondage too! And there was more too...just that moment, I realized how Kevin looked at me, grinning obviously. As I met his gaze, I just felt a bit submissive. He had such a powerful appearance, so I just lowered my gaze and laughed silently.
"What are you laughing about?" Kevin asked me, still grinning.

"I don't know...I just thought about how awkward this whole situation is...” I said almost inaudible. “And what should I say? A guy who I haven’t seen for years is meeting me, pretending to just want to talk a bit but instead of doing that, he just stared at my feet so ostentatiously that you almost can’t oversee it! And then he’s telling me that he is into dirty shoes and feet as if it is the most normal thing in the world. But it isn’t! You can be happy I haven’t threw you out of my apartment and telling all of your friends what disgusting desires you hide from them. So you should be grateful that I am so open minded and want to see what is turning you on…think about that, Chrissie.”

I wasn’t able to say something. I just knew right away that he was right. How could I risked to do such a humiliating thing? “Yes, Kevin, you are right.” I said while he logged on to his computer.

“Now, Chris, you told me you like feet and sneakers. But what do you want to do? Tell me a bit more about it.” He looked at me arrogantly, with an evil grin on his face. “Okay…let’s explain…I often dream about being forced to lick a man’s sneakers, especially when his shoes are hightops. I want my Master to order me down on my knees kissing his shoes and then licking them. Then I would lick both shoes completely, including the soles until Master is happy with my work. Afterwards, he would just slip his sneakers off and unveil his dirty, smelly socks. First, he would put one of his sneakers over my nose, just to let me inhale his strong foot odor. Then, he would rub his sweat-soaked socks over my face, teasing me verbally what a looser I am and how I deserve to be under the lowest part of his body, his feet. For the end, I would release his feet out of his socks, licking his feet like they deserve it and finally, sucking on his toes. Yeah…that’s it.”

After I finished my speak, Kevin grinned widely. “You really like that.” He said with a chuckle and pointed to my jeans. There of course was a bulge, and Kevin couldn’t miss it. I blushed and wasn’t able to say something once again. “I…I do…” I stammered finally, while Kevin still grinned. He seemed to think that was all soooo funny. It was really humiliating, having a colleague spotted your raging boner, after you told him what turns you on.

After that, we looked at some internet sites together, me showing him what was turning me on. He looked at the stuff and said several times “Can’t believe that.” And “Nobody would believe me if I would tell them.” Then, we just saw a picture on tumblr where a guy was bound and gagged with duct tape and forced to sniff a sneaker, also taped over his face.
“I guess now I know why you mentioned our little tie up games earlier this evening…you also like being tied up, right?” Kevin asked me. “Yes, that’s right…I especially love tape. I guess I wasn’t really realizing that back then…but I liked being under your control and trussed up with no way out. And I would like it even more today…” I looked at Kevin, scared of what was to come. He closed his laptop and looked at me sternly. “Now you will get to know me, boy.”

TO BE CONTINUED – Thanks in advance for a feedback!

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:17 pm

Not bad! Seems like Kevin's really curious about Chris's fetish. Judging by the fact that he hasn't thrown Chris out yet, I'd wager that Kevin's interested in more than just learning about Chris's fetish.

The only thing I would suggest is maybe separate out who's speaking with paragraphs. It's a bit easier to follow who's saying what.

Return to “M/M”