Kidnapper

Re: A Cowboys Dream - M/M

Postby wataru14 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:08 pm

I would like to be on the list!!!!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:39 pm

Holy shit! You sick and evil bastard! What the hell is wrong with you, leaving us with a cliff-hanger like that ?! :o

Okay, where to begin?

First, I gotta say, I REALLY liked Darren's choice of gag!
He and I would probably get along fine. He gets a top grade from me.

If there's something I enjoyed even more than the gag though, it was Thomas' reaction to it.

Poor boi. He really did NOT want Darren's sock in his mouth now, did he?
Really glad Darren decided to stuff it in there and gag him with it anyway...haha, pure evil 8)

The massage at the beginning was a nice touch, pretty much in line with the lightheartedness of the first few chapters.

I loved the creative use of the words "beast" and "monster" when referring to Darren's cock.
Definitely gives some perspective about the size of his manhood, without going into unnecessary detail.
Thomas did good by swallowing the load. Had I been Darren, I would've been proud of him.

Darren's dominant and forceful nature really comes out in this chapter.
He seems like the stubborn type, seeing some moderate physical punishment as acceptable means to an end.
Thomas was also pretty stubborn here.
Loved the exchange between the two.

Now about the ending of part 6, my mind is running wild with possibilities.
We know that Darren wasn't killed, but we don't know the extent of his wound.
We don't know who fired the shot, but it's pretty safe to assume that the boys have been caught by one of the villagers.

Anything else I can come up with would be speculatory at best.

Loving the suspense.
I just hope you won't make us wait too long for part 7 :quirk:

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:56 am

Please add me to the list! I really liked how Darren used his nasty sweaty socks to gag Thomas. Your description of the sock gag made me cringe with disgust, yet at the same time it aroused me. The cliffhanger is really cruel, the suspense is killing!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 pm

I might ask to be added to the notification list in the future, but I've been able to login on a daily basis over the past couple months, so everything's okay on my side.

Hope to read part 7 soon!

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

A Cowboys Dream - Part 7

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:45 pm

Part 7

The next few chapters will not be for the feint of heart. Emotionally, it may set some of you off. Remember this IS a PG-17 story, and I can't guarantee this material wont offend you. Dark times are ahead for the two.

It was like Thomas’s dream world was collapsing. The sounds of birds chirping and the shuffling of leaves as a summer breeze passed through the area faded. His heart sank into his belly and his arms and legs became numb. His vision started to blur and his mind started to crumble. Tears started to form in his eyes as blood slowly seeped from Darren’s wound. Darren’s body began to twitch and his breathing intensified. Darren was still alive it seemed, but for how long?

But Thomas’s thoughts were halted with a sharp and painful blow to the back of the head. Thomas’s body went limp as he lost consciousness….

Logan

“Was that necessary?” Logan asked Sherriff Johnson. “One of them was already tied and the other wouldn’t have been a challenge to subdue.”

Logan and Sheriff Johnson had gotten a tip that some boys were up to no good at the lake. He remembered the sheriff showing him the drawings of the two boys. Logan couldn’t believe that these two were that close to each other.

Logan had just gotten his initial rank as Deputy in Training. He was not an apprentice under the sheriff himself, and was aspiring to become a just man of the law. He looked on at the Sheriff, who was dressed in light brown jeans and a black collared shirt. He had a brown leather vest on with his shiny six pointed star badge that represented his authority in Lake View.

Logan, on the other hand, had on the same brown jeans, but only wore the black collared shirt. He had a four pointed badge as a sign of his deputy in training, but since he wasn’t a graduated deputy, he wasn’t allowed to wear the customary officer’s vest. The sheriff also had on a felt hat that matched his jeans in color.

“Why should I care? I didn’t feel like wrestling a couple queers into submission. They don’t deserve rights anyways…” The sheriff had a sadistic grin as he bent down started to handcuff the unconscious boy laying on the ground. “Though I guess we should wrap up the wound. Wouldn’t want our cash cow dying on us.”

The sheriff reached into his outer vest and pulled out a red piece of cloth. He proceeded to wrap it around the wound to the shoulder and then tie it. “Hey deputy, give me yours to reinforce it.”

Logan reached into his pocket and grabbed a black bandanna. The Sheriff repeated the same process to suppress the bleeding. “There. That’ll hold till they get here. You go gather their stuff and load it into the satchels on the horses. We need to get back soon.”

Logan did as he was instructed and started to round up the stuff scattered on the ground. He took down the tent and coiled back up the ropes to latch onto the saddle. He grabbed the fishing poles and put out the campfire that still had fish grilling over it. He decided to throw them away as it would’ve been too much of a hassle to deal with. He also left the cooker as it was too much to carry. He loaded the items on the two horses that brought them out to the lake. As he was doing this, he noticed their clothes on the ground. “Hey sheriff, shouldn’t we dress them?”

“Nope. Why should we worry bout the modesty of a couple of barrel swallowers? They’re useless pigs for all I’m concerned.”

The way the sheriff talked about them upset Logan. Unlike most of LakeView, Logan wasn’t too concerned with what two boys did in their past time. He never bought into the hate that people like Thomas and Darren got. But he had a job and there was nothing that could be done. He looked over at an unconscious Thomas and all he could think about was Kourtney. He knew that this would upset her and he dread the minute he had to give her the news. He also knew what the consequences were for people like that. They were to be taken to a ‘reform’ sanctuary up north to get ‘help.’ But he heard nothing good out of such a place, and he certainly never seen anyone return from it. It wasn’t just for gays, but criminals, troubled boys and young men. The girls went to another place down south, but it was rare that they ever had issues with females.

But seeing Thomas and Darren on the ground being manhandled by the older sheriff seemed to spark something. He always thought of Thomas and Darren as cute kids when they were together, but he never thought it would get to this point. He never knew that they felt more than friendship with one another. Something indeed stirred, and it made him uncomfortable how empathetic he felt towards the two.

His thoughts were interrupting with the crude shouting of his boss. “Hey deputy! Get over here and help me get them on these horses! I wanna get home sometime and enjoy my wife’s chicken pot pie!”

Logan rushed over and lifted Darren off the ground. “I can carry him sir.”

“Good then, I’ll get the little un.”

Logan bent down and lifted Darren to his shoulders, letting him relax belly down on top of him. Logan felt a tingle in his pants with the sweaty and warm boy on his shoulders. He could feel Darren breathing as he used his arm to cuddle him. He could feel the warmth from Darren’s young body enter his shoulders and the smoothness of Darren’s skin brush against his arm. This felt strange to Logan, and something deep down started to emerge.

These thoughts loomed over the young deputy as he carried the wounded boy to his horse. He gently rested him down on the back where the rest of their stuff is tied. Logan wrapped some of the roping the boys had around Darren to secure him to his horse. He looked over and seen the sheriff had already released Thomas from the trees and had wrapped the rope around him several times. Being a lot bigger and stronger, the sheriff grabbed Thomas’s legs and held him by the neck and carried him to his horse rather ungracefully. He also secured him to the horse with some extra rope as Logan did Darren.

“Alright deputy, let’s get these little faggots back to town.”

Logan nodded in confirmation, and the four left the lake area. As he rode behind the sheriff, he gazed over at Thomas, the boy that he had come to know, the brother of the love of his life and the cute kid that always was cheerful and kind. Thomas didn’t look like a criminal, and certainly didn’t act like one. All Thomas did was try to get along with everyone and earn an honest pay.

Logan felt this wasn’t right. During his time as deputy he never had to work a case of homosexuality up until this point. He didn’t understand how this could be a crime that needed to be punished. That same innocent kid was no criminal, and to see him treated like some diseased animal angered Logan. Logan realized that this COULDN’T be right, and he hated the sheriff and the town for this. But what was he supposed to do? He didn’t carry a gun yet as he hasn’t completed his initial training to become certified. His lessons were in OldTown, which slowed down his progress. Right now the cards were in the sheriff’s hands as he held the gun.

He had to come up with a plan soon, or else both boys will be taken away forever. He wouldn’t be able to show his face to Kourtney ever again if he allowed that to happen.

Time had passed, and the bright glare of the sun had dimmed as the flaming sphere drifted over the horizon. Thomas and Darren were still unconscious as they arrived back in LakeView. As the horses trooped through the sandy streets onlookers stared at the sight entering their town. Men in their cowboy uniforms glared ominously at the naked forms on the back of the horses while women in their delicately woven dresses covered their children’s eyes. Logan pretended to ignore them, but he couldn’t shake the unsettling feeling he got from their attention.

“What happened?” One of the older men called out.

“I’ll give details out later.” The sheriff sternly replied.

Logan and Sheriff Johnson arrived at the town jailhouse. Logan commanded his horse to stop at the stable on the side and hopped off. Logan checked on Darren, and he seemed to still be fine. He lifted Darren off his horse and immediately carried him inside.

Logan went past the reception counter, ignoring the surprised expression of Ms. Talesworth. He went into the hall and immediately down to the basement, where they kept the jail cells. All of them were empty of prisoners, and each had its own stalls for pissing, as well as two barren and uncomfortable beds made from iron. It had no sheets or pillows as the surface was flat and rose about two feet off the ground. Logan immediately undone Darren’s handcuffs and laid him on his back onto the bed.

Logan decided it would be best to call the doctor. As the sheriff brought Thomas into the adjacent cell, Logan took the keys off the wall for the iron doors and locked Darren in here. After the sheriff left Thomas on the floor he motioned for Logan to leave the cell. Logan closed the iron door and twisted the key inside the keyhole. “Sheriff, I think we should get the doctor to check him out.”

“Won’t be necessary. The sanctuary has its own doctors.”

Logan didn’t like that answer. “Sir, aren’t they paying the town for these two? If they see that Darren won’t make it, or if it gets infected because of our negligence and he dies in route to the sanctuary they won’t be pleased. It’s better be safe than sorry.”

The sheriff thought about Logan’s request seriously. “Fine, go get the doctor. Make it quick. Oh, and give me those keys.”

Logan reluctantly handed him the keys. When they had criminals, the sheriff usually held onto them. Logan hoped that he would forget, but to his dismay it didn’t happen this time.

“I’ll be back soon.”

Logan rushed out of the jailhouse where people were lined up outside, waiting on a word from the sheriff. He ignored them as he sprinted over the dirt roads and to the other side of town. He noticed the doctor’s shack and pushed the revolving doors open, noticing the strange doctor tending to a patient. He was dressed in a typical settler’s shirt with cotton sweats for his pants. He was an old man who has been the town’s only caregiver since Logan could remember, and was good at his job. “Dr. Goodman, we need your assistance at the jailhouse.”

The good doctor looked up and stared at the young man curiously. His patient, a small boy that seemed to have gashed his leg open, was laying on the observation table as the old man wrapped bandages around him. “What seems to be the problem?”

“We need you to tend to a young man’s gunshot wound. I would bring him here but Sheriff Johnson has him already in custody.”

“What happened this time? Did Kyle steal again?” He said casually.

“No, I can’t talk about it here.”

“Sigh, let me finish up here.” The doctor responded as he completed the bandages. The kid looked up at him with a little smile, in which the doctor smiled back. “I think this calls for a surprise!”

The doctor walked over to his desk and opened up the drawer, pulling out a big lollipop. The kid’s eyes widened with excitement. Logan chuckled. “Here ya go for being a brave young man!” the good doctor said. The boy excitedly rushed over and thanked him for the lollipop, running out the door to go back to playing with his friends.

“Alright, let me grab my bag.” The old man said as he walked over to a large cabinet. The doctor opened the bag and grabbed several more items off his medicine shelves to place in it. Dr. Goodman walked over beside Logan. “Let’s go.”

Logan and the doctor rushed back to the jailhouse. There were people still standing outside as they noticed the doctor. Logan could hear whispers of gossip from the women. They rushed back inside and went down to the basement to the jail cells, where the sheriff patiently waited on them. “Hello Sheriff.”

“Evening Goodman, sorry to bother you on this nice evening.”

“It’s fine, where is he?”

The sheriff pointed to the cell where Darren still lays, and then proceeded to unlock it. He went inside and examined the boy. “Why is he naked?” The doctor asked naturally.

“I’ll explain later. Just dress his wounds properly.”

The doctor gave him a curious look, but decided not to defy the sheriff’s orders. Logan knew how much he liked to keep order. He doesn’t take kindly to defiance and deals with issues swiftly. The sheriff typically either has severe offenders hanged within a day publicly or has them shame walked through the streets as they are taken to be handed over to the sanctuary. They are stripped naked and paraded as onlookers shout disgusting insults and even throw stones at offenders. Logan has seen it a lot of times with thieves, and it’s not a pleasant thing to watch. If it weren’t for the majority backing him on his rigid ways, the sheriff wouldn’t have a job.

Logan watched the doctor remove the makeshift bandages from Logan’s shoulder. “Well, it could’ve been worse.” The doctor noted as he examined the wound. “I’ll need to get the bullet out.”

The doctor removed some tools from his bag. He placed them side by side on a small rolling stool that the sheriff had brought down earlier. “Alright, Logan, come over here and hold him down. This is gonna be painful.”

Logan walked over and stood at Darren’s head. “Grab both his arms and hold on tight.”

Logan nodded as he grabbed Darren’s arms after bending down. The doctor picked up the first tool and started to slowly insert it in. It was some gripping tool like tweezers. As it started to pierce the wound Darren started to frantically shake. “Ahh Ooww OWw OWWW!” He said, still in a semi-conscious state.

The sheriff came over and held Logan’s waist down as the doctor worked on Logan. Logan tried to fight, but he was too weak and groggily to offer much resistance. The doctor successfully pulled the lodged bullet out. He then started to wipe the pouring blood from it and hold it over the wound. “Here Logan, hold it firmly.” The doctor instructed. As Logan held the rag down, the doctor opened some jar with liquid and dipped a cloth he got from his bag in to soak up some of the medicine. He then motioned for Logan to move his hands the doctor gently wiped the still bloody area. To Logan’s amazement, the blood started to clot and not pour anymore. “It’s a special medicine I ordered from OldTown Pharmacy. It’s effective at stopping bleeding and sanitizing the area.”

The doctor then wrapped the boy’s shoulders up in bandages, wrapping around his pecs to his forearms to cover the area. “There, he should be fine now. Give him some rest and he’ll recover in a few weeks.”

“Thank you, good doctor.” Logan responded as the doctor packed his bags. “I’ll come later on to check on his wound to make sure everything’s alright.”

Logan nodded his head as the doctor left the cell and back to his clinic. “Now he should be ready for the buy. Come Logan and leave the cell where I can lock it.”

He did as he was told, and the sheriff shut the iron barred door and locked Darren in. He looked over at Thomas, who still seemed to be asleep. “I’m going to send a messenger to sanctuary to come and grab these boys.”

And with that, the sheriff left the cold and dark cellar. Logan looked over at both boys. He knew the longer they stayed in town, the sooner the sanctuary arrived. ‘I have to come up with a plan and I have to do it soon.’ He thought.

He decided to leave Thomas and Darren go break the news to Kourtney. ‘This isn’t gonna be easy….”

Thomas

Thomas started to slowly gain consciousness again. The room he was in was dim with only a few candles lining the walls. He rubbed the back of his head where he was hit, and felt the sharp pain of touching the area. He felt weak as he sat up from the floor. He looked around trying to remember what had happened to him, and soon enough the harsh reality had set in when he noticed the dark iron bars surrounding him. “N….no….” Thomas started to sob as he got to his feet and grabbed the bars. “no…this can’t be happening! NO!!!” He said, tears streaming from his eyes as he realized they had been caught. He noticed the door, and out of desperation he uselessly grabbed the bars and shook them, trying to get them open. But as the door was never meant to be broken, Thomas’s efforts were in vain. “No…..why is this happening to me.. why….why!!!!” Thomas said as he backed into a corner.

He slowly slid down the stony walls of his prison and back onto the ground. He noticed he was still naked from earlier, and he made every bit of effort to cover himself. He crawled up into a fetal position in a showcase of his vulnerability. He was alone and scared, at the mercy of a town that wants no gays like himself around them. He took a look around the place, and then he noticed Darren. He was laying on the steel bed, and noticed that he had been bandaged up. “D..Darren!” He said as he crawled over to the other side of the cell. He looked closer and made out the familiar face of his best friend, one he thought was gone after being shot down. He looked even closer and could see his chest inhaling and exhaling, and then Thomas knew he was alive! “Darren! Darren!” Thomas called out.

Just having Darren alive meant everything to him. “Darren, Darren wake up! Wake up!!!”

Then, he saw the blond boy shuffle on the bed, and slowly moved his head and opened his eyes. “T…Thomas?” Darren said groggily.

“Yes Darren! It’s me! It’s me!!!”

Darren slowly rose up from the bed and immediately grabbed his wounded shoulder. “AHH!!” He moaned in pain. He supported his shoulder as he slid his feet off to the floor. “Where are we?”

“We…in jail…” Thomas responded sadly.

“We….got caught….”

“Yea……”

Darren stood up and walked over to where Thomas was, and set down beside the iron bars separating them. “I remember now….it was that asshole Johnson that put that bullet in my shoulders. I remember waking up while we were riding horses. And…..Logan was with them…”

“L..Logan?” Thomas asked, surprised to hear his name.

“Yea. Logan must’ve been on call with the sheriff. But why did they come out to the lake? I’ve never knew Johnson to care anything about it.”

Thomas didn’t worry about how he was caught, but rather what was going to happen to them. His throat felt heavy as he thought about the consequences. “W…what’s gonna happen to us?”

“I…don’t know….” Darren said somberly.

“Darren, there has to be a way out! There has to be!” Thomas said as he shook.

“What do you want me to do? There’s no way we can get out of here.”

“But we have to try…..we have to try!!”

“There IS NO WAY!” Darren said sternly. “We don’t even have the clothes on our back. There’s nothing we can do to get out of here.”

“Darren…” Thomas whimpered as he called his lovers name. “Please….”

“Just….stop…..” He ordered angrily. “Just…..stop….” Thomas was taken back by Darren’s burst of anger. He looked over at Darren who had relaxed back in the corners of where their cells met. “It’s too late…..we’re screwed…”

The realization was setting in. Thomas curled back up and started to whimper. “I….I’m sorry Darren…..It’s all my fault…..”

Darren didn’t respond. He looked over and Darren seemed lost in thought. He looked like he was worlds away as he lay in the corner. His eyes glistened over and the flicker of candlelight brightened the room, giving a better look of the broken boy. Darren looked somewhat pale, which worried Thomas.

“A….are you okay Darren?” Thomas asked softly.

Darren looked over at Thomas, who had rage in his eyes. “What? Do I LOOK okay? I got shot in the fuckin shoulder after getting caught jacking you the FUCK OFF! And now we’re probably gonna get FUKIN executed in the desert alone because I decided that it was better to let my lust get the better of myself and FUCKEN grope you where the world could see! Yea, Thomas, I’m FUKIN GREAT!!”

Thomas was taken back by his friend’s outburst. But after what they all had been through, it was right. Thomas felt everything was his fault. He felt that if he hadn’t of came out to Darren, they wouldn’t be stuck in this situation. If he would’ve just shrugged Darren off they would be at home and not behind cold, iron bars waiting whatever fate the sheriff had in store for him. Tears formed in his eyes, as he constantly told himself that he screwed up everything.

Then they heard footsteps come down the creaky staircase that lead out of the jailhouse. Darren looked over in a cold, blank stare, but when the figure came into view his eyes widened when he realized who it was.

Carrying a beer bottle in his hands, they could smell the stench of alcohol from where they set. His clothes damp with sweat and beer and that all too familiar face gazed judgingly on the two boys. “Look what we have here, a bunch of lil queerboys….” Darren’s own father said evilly.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:18 pm

First off, I wanna start by saying that this story deserves WAY more feedback than it's getting.

If this had been posted a few years ago, it would have been a major hit!
This forum lost more of it's prolific authors, so I'm surprised we're not trying harder to keep the ones we have now.

That being said, this is one of the best M/M stories I've read on here in a while.

Chapter 7 didn't disappoint.

You really felt the panic and desperation in Tom's voice when he called out to Darren, in the cells.
Darren's frustration was also palpable.

Also loved the detail about the old doctor giving his kid-patient a lollipop. Made me smile a bit :quirk:

Logan and Kourtney HAVE to do something! They have no choice!
I just hope they don't end up getting caught in the act or something, 'cause the sheriff and townsfolk would surely have something worse in store for the would-be collaborators.

Can't wait to see what gonna happen!

Seems like all our hopes rest on Logan at the moment.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 am

That sheriff and the people of that town are really backwards. Unfortunately, it is still like this in many places in the world, where homosexuals are rounded up and punished for being gay. It makes me really sad and I'm fortunate to live in a modern country, although even here life for a homosexual is still more difficult than for a heterosexual person.

Logan seems to me to be a good person at heart. I have the feeling that he'll turn things for better.

bondagefreak wrote:Also loved the detail about the old doctor giving his kid-patient a lollipop. Made me smile a bit :quirk:

When I was a kid, the doctor gave me liquorice. I still remember that. To see it repeated here, with lollipops instead of liquorice, is really sweet and brings back those memories.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Re: A Cowboys Dream - Part 8

Postby chadmc90 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:32 pm

Guys, I want to take a minute to thank ALL of you that have posted feedback. I'm really glad you all are enjoying the story.

Part 8

Again, I must warn you that these next two chapters will be the most intense and perhaps uncomfortable chapters I've EVER written. READ WITH CAUTION!

Darren was as surprised as Thomas was to see his father enter. Thomas knew he was quite drunk from the bottle in his hand, as the stench of alcohol filled the room. He wondered why he was here, as Darren’s father never cared for him. Thomas looked over to Darren, and he noticed that he had an angry glare.

“What do you want?” Darren asked in annoyance.

“Oh, I came to see my fag boy of a son locked up in here beside his fag bitch.”

“Is that all you came to do was call us names?”

“No, I came to see my son, my wonderful, loving son, who was supposed to be working. But you know what I found out today? I found out that you quit your job. That’s right, your boss told me what you did.”

Thomas looked over at Darren in shock. “Darren….is that true?”

Darren paid Thomas no attention. All he could do was stare ferociously at his deadbeat father. “So what? It wasn’t like I would be needing the job anymore.”

His father chuckled. “Hehe. Guess not now anyways. What? Where you planning to run away together from here? You and sissy boy had a BIIIIG honeymoon planned? I guess that was ruined wasn’t it? Well, guess what?”

Darren could shoot knives with the stare he had. If there weren’t iron bars blocking the way, Thomas was sure that his father would’ve already been on the floor.

“Hehe….I’m gonna let you in on a secret….I tipped off Sheriff Johnson!”

“W..What!!!” Darren shouted right after he heard those words come out of his drunk father’s mouths. “Why! WHY!!!!”

“Simple, really, I noticed how you and the fag over here always seem interested in each other. I also noticed your little pictures of slut boy. You liked drawing him naked, and bound with rope. You even drew a few pictures of yourself jerking the boy off. You’re a sick lil fucker.” Thomas knew Darren could draw, as he was always into arts and music. While Thomas had interests in science and the world around him, Darren was always drawing landscapes in his free times or playing his grandfather’s old guitar. Thomas wandered how long Darren had thought about him the same way he thought about Darren.

Darren started to tear up. Thomas never thought he would see the day that his best friend, so confident and strong to not give into his emotions, crying and broken on the floor of a cell. Darren seemed more vulnerable and scared at that moment than Thomas was. Thomas wondered how could someone’s own father put his own son down like he did and turn him over to the authorities? Thomas knew he didn’t care enough for his son but this was awful.

“You’re such a pathetic waste of time, you and your bitch boy here. I should’ve just dumped you at someone’s doorstep instead of support you all these years. Just thinking about it makes me sick. No….I should’ve pulled out of your mom before I nutted in her wet lil pussy. I should’ve made her lick the half of you down her fuckin throat so that you’d be digested. You’re no son of mine!!”

Thomas was dumbfounded by his father’s sheer cruelty…..what kind of man would reduce his son to this. He looked over at Darren, who was balling tears down his cheek. Thomas felt that Darren needed him more than ever.

“Sniff…Why….why are you hear…..if you felt that way about me, why are you hear….What the FUCK do you want with me?!”

His father smiled evilly. “Simple. I want your FUCKIN MONEY!”

“M…Money….?” Darren asked.

“Yes money. Why did you think I was in your room for? I know you have a stash somewhere, and I want it. Tell me where it is boy….you owe me that much at the least…..”

“Me….owe YOU!! ARE YOU FUCKIN INSANE!!!!”

“No, after all, I’m the generous father that took care of you all these years. Tell me where it is faggot.”

It was then that Darren stormed to his feet, forgetting about his nakedness and his wounded shoulder. “FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE FOR ME ALL THESE YEARS! YOURE NOTHING BUT A DRUNK, LOWLIFE PIECE OF SHIT THAT CARES ABOUT NO ONE BUT HIMSELF. THERE WERE MANY NIGHTS I LAYED IN BED, CRYING AND WONDERING WHERE THE FUCK YOU WERE. BUT YOU WERE OUT FILLING YOUR BELLY WITH WHISKY AND FUCKING WHATEVER WHORE YOU COULD FIND! YOURE A SAD PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A FATHER, AND I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN TO YOU! IM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT ABOUT WHERE MY MONEY IS!”

Then suddenly his father pulled out a pistol and aimed it straight as Darren’s head. “You best calm down boy.”

Darren backed away from the bars and from his father. “What? Are you gonna shoot me? Threaten my life to get my money? Huh? Forget it! I’m not telling you a damn thing! My life is over anyways. Why should I give you any pleasure in my money?”

Another evil smile formed on his father’s face as he reached in his long trench coat. “Maybe this will change your mind…..”

And to their amazement he pulled out a set of keys, jingling them in front of Darren’s face as he was right next to the cell door…..it was the keys to their cells….

“H….How……” Thomas asked, stunned that Darren’s father of all people had a set of keys.

“Simple, the sheriff always kept a spare set in his office desk. The dumb fool never kept it locked, and as many times as I’ve been in here for bar fights I know the ins and outs of this place. I just grabbed the keys on my way in here as the sheriff is preoccupied with his dinner and that brat Logan was out somewhere.”

Thomas was amazed that, of all people, Darren’s own father would hold their fates in his hands. But he knew that this wouldn’t come at a price, and he already knew what that price was. He looked over at Darren, who was mesmerized by his father’s wit.

“I see I finally shut you up. Here’s how it’s gonna work. First, you’re gonna tell me where that money is. Then I’m gonna go get it, and then you and little slutboy will be free to go. Now get to talking!”
Thomas looked over at Darren, waiting for him to speak. He knew that this was their only chance to escape, but he didn’t trust his father one bit. Then, Darren spoke up. “How do I know that key is real?”

Then, with a devilish smile on his face, the drunk pressed the key into Thomas’s cell door and unlocked it! “Come on out boy.”

Thomas was hesitant at first. He was happy to see the door opened, but at the same time scared to death to go anywhere with Darren’s father.

“I said NOW boy…”

Thomas looked over at Darren, who gave him a nodd to follow his orders. Thomas walked out hesitantly to the drunkard.

“Now, you’ll tell me where that damn money is, and I’m taking this faggot with me. And if I don’t find my money, I’m gonna blow his fuckin brains all over the ground.”

Thomas gulped at the thought of that. He looked over to Darren with a pleading face. Darren looked sternly with tears still in his eyes. “Fine.”

“The money is buried out beside the tree. It’s marked with my old belt buckle that’s tied around a piece of wood. You’ll have to dig for the money.”

Darren’s father smiled at his son. “For once you’re not a waste of sperm.”

Thomas bit his tongue as Darren’s father turned towards him. “March up the stairs, boy.”

Thomas did as he was told and started to climb the stairs. He entered the main office of the jailhouse and then pushed opened the doors. He noticed it was pitch black outside, as it had already turned to night. Luckily, there wasn’t anyone on the streets anymore. As they walked the barren road towards Darren’s house Thomas felt the shiver of the cold night air on his naked skin. But it was nothing like the icy feel of the pistol Darren’s father wielded as it hit the back of Thomas’s skin. He pressed the pistol against Thomas nudging him. “Hurry up faggot, I ain’t got all night!”

Thomas picked up the pace in order to satisfy the drunk bastard. The sooner he got this over with, the sooner he and Darren could leave. It wasn’t long before Darren’s house came into view. He noticed that there was a lantern setting on the porch of the house. “Go to the porch and grab that lantern.”

Thomas did as he was told and picked up the lantern off the steps. “Go to the tree.”

Thomas then lead the way to the only tree by their home. It was the same tree between their houses. It brought back a lot of memories as a kid, climbing it with Darren and swinging on the swing set that hung from its largest branch. It was a huge oak tree with tough wood that had been here since even Thomas was born. When Thomas got close to the tree, he shined the lantern on the ground, and as Darren said, the mark was there. He remembered that old belt buckle that Darren wore as a kid. Thomas remembered Darren telling him about how his dad got it as a gift once. It was the only gift that his dad ever gave him.

“Dig.” The drunken man commanded. Thomas knelt down to the ground and immediately started clawing away at the soft dirt. It seemed that Darren hadn’t buried it here not long ago, as the dirt was easy to manipulate. Thomas dug for what felt like an hour, shuffling the dirt between his fingers, digging up the earth to find Darren’s stash of money. Eventually, he hit something in the dirt, and then quickly began to push away the dirt covering it. It was fairly large box made from quality wood. It had nails hammered into it that kept it together. Thomas knew this was it.

He opened up the box and saw the pile of bills inside. He was amazed at how much money Darren had stashed away. “Ahhhahahahaahhaaaaaaa!” Thomas heard from behind as he was pushed away from the crate. “There it is! There it is! I’m gonna be set for a while!!” Thomas father exclaimed as he lifted the cash up to view it in all its perceived glory.

He threw it back inside and looked over at Thomas. The look in his eyes did not set well with Thomas, as he had saw that familiar look. It was a look of pure lust and horniness that he had seen in Darren’s eyes, but this was different. Thomas did not like the way the drunk gazed and scanned his body. It was when he licked his lips that sent chills through his spine.

“I….I helped you find the money, just please give me the key and leave us alone!”

“Hheheehe. You know, as I look at you, fagboy, I kinda see the cuteness in your eyes. I wander if it’s what my shit of a son fell for. I kinda wanna know what is so good about you that it made him quit his job.”

“W…What?” Thomas nervously asked as the old man crawled over towards him. Thomas backed away from him, but this prompted the man to jump on him. The man pushed Thomas to the ground, gun in hand, and held it to the frightened boy’s face as he used his other hand to strangle him. “I’m gonna get some action tonight, and this time it’s gonna be from a little faggot.”

He then took Thomas’s shoulder and yanked him up, forcing him to lay on the ground on his belly as the weight of the old man crushed him underneath. Thomas couldn’t help but accept what was about to happen, as he remembered the gun. He then felt something wet on his neck as the stench of alcohol
Filled his nostrils. When Thomas realized that it was the man’s tongue, goosebumps of fear washed over his body. Thomas whimpered as the man used his free hand to caress and fornicate Thomas’s crack while licking and biting down on his neck. Tears started to form in his weary eyes as he had no choice but to accept what was about to happen. He heard the man’s pants unzip, and he knew what was coming. “Please…..please….” Thomas begged as the man slipped his finger inside Thomas’s exposed ass.

“You should be enjoying this fagboy, it may be the last attention you get.” Thomas was balling at this point when the finger penetrated further down. “Now you’re gonna get a sample of Dad…..” The drunk tried to say, but was abruptly stopped.

Thomas felt the fingers stop moving inside his ass, and he felt the drunk fall on him. The gun dropped beside his head and his hand laid motionless on the ground. Then he felt the body move off of him.

“Thomas” he heard, as the familiar voice came from behind him. Thomas immediately turned around, and beside the drunk man Kourtney and Logan stood. Kourtney had tears in her eyes the same as Thomas, and it didn’t take long for her to rush by his side and lift him up in her arms. Thomas was crying hard at that point, the feeling of safety in Kourtney’s gentle arms. He sat up and embraced her back, both whimpering and sobbing as they held one another.

“I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry.” Thomas apologized.

“No Thomas, I’m sorry for not realizing sooner. I should’ve known it all along. I would’ve been there for you if I would’ve known.”

“D…do you not hate me?”

“Hate you? Why would I hate you! You’re my little brother, my darling little brother. There’s nothing wrong with you, don’t you ever forget that!”

Thomas was weak in his sister’s arms. For her to know that he was gay and she wouldn’t have a problem with it was the best feeling in the world. He thought that she would hate him like the others, but he was glad to be wrong. “Thank you sis.” He said as he pulled away from her.

Thomas looked over at Logan, who reached down to the drunk’s head. To Thomas’s shock, Logan pulled a combat knife from it. Blood poured everywhere after it was dislodged from Darren’s father’s head. “He shouldn’t be a bother now.”

“You….you killed him?” Thomas said nervously.

“Are you complaining? I had no choice. We are trained to immediately kill any rapists that we come across to protect townspeople. I don’t remember that only being limited to girl victims.”

“No….No I’m not...”

“Kourtney, shouldn’t we take him inside?”

“Yea, let’s get you cleaned up and clothed.”

Thomas stood up and covered his genitals. As soon as he started to walk Logan stopped him. “There is one more thing. How did you get out? I thought the sheriff had the only key?”

“He stole a spare key from Sheriff Johnson’s desk. Apparently he had it hidden in his desk.”

Logan immediately searched the corpse of Darren’s deceased father, and not too long after he found it. “Damn….if only I had known about this sooner….” Logan gave them a look of concern. “Look, we are running out of time. I’m going to get Darren right now and we’ve gotta leave soon. They’re on their way, and no one wants to be around when they show up. You two get the horses out back ready. We HAVE to leave NOW!”

“Go on, Logan, we can help ourselves.”

“And Thomas……here….” Logan said as he pulled out the familiar pistol that he received on his birthday. It was still in its harness “I found it when I gathered up your stuff. Keep it on you at all times!”

Thomas nodded his head as Logan ran back to town. He and Kourtney entered the house and quickly started to gather supplies. Thomas went upstairs and picked out his best clothes, putting on a pair of tight jeans and laced a spare belt around his waist. He pulled socks over his feet and then slid into his old boots. He took a white cloth shirt from his closet and slid into it, finally feeling the comfort of clothing. He took his leather vest from his closet and slid his arms into it, and then tied a bandanna around his neck. He finally grabbed one of his cowboy hats and placed it on his head.

After getting dressed he grabbed a spare dufflebag and started throwing things inside that he thought he would need. He grabbed some books off his shelves and threw in some spare clothes. After grabbing some essentials, he carried his stuff down to the living room. He looked over and saw his sister had a complete change of clothing. Contrary to what she normally wore, Kourtney was now dressed up in full cowboy clothing, with a brown vest, white shirt and tight denim jeans. She had on brown boots and wore a black cowboy hat. Thomas was surprised at the change in clothing. “I…I’ve never saw you wear something like that…”

Kourtney chuckled. “Don’t think I’m some damsel in distress. I can hold my own if push comes to shove. After all, mom taught us both to be tough. Right?”

Thomas smiled as he nodded in favor. “Now, I’ve already got ours, and Logan has already packed his things. Let’s get your stuff loaded on.”

Thomas nodded and picked up his things. He carried it out to the back door and towards his horse, Buck, and placed his things over Buck’s back. He petted the horse softly as Buck nudged his hands. “I know Buck. I’ll pet you later when we have time.”

He tied down his duffle bag and then saddled up the horse. Kourtney was preparing her own horse, Sally. She was a beautiful horse, white and brown spotted with a bushy tail. Thomas’s horse was black with white spots.

Thomas headed back inside with Kourtney, as they thought about food. “Let’s get some things for the road to eat. Especially water. Fill up as many bottles and canteens as possible. We can’t last without them.”

“Right.” Thomas obeyed, helping his sister gather food and water for the journey ahead. As they were filling up, they heard the doors open, and in rushed Logan, carrying Darren. He had Darren’s arm wrapped around his shoulder, supporting him as he walked. “Sorry it took so long. We had to sneak around some people. I’m going over to Darren’s to grab some things. We’ll be back soon.”

“Okay.” Kourtney said as her and Thomas continued to gather supplies. It wasn’t maybe 20 more minutes until Logan and Darren returned. Darren was now fully clothed, with his golden belt buckle and tight jeans and boots to fit. Darren was wearing a black vest as well as a grey cowboy hat, similar to the rest of the crowd. “We’ve got Darren’s stuff ready. All we need to do is escape. Let’s get the hell out of here!”

But as soon as they exit the back door they heard a shot fire to the ground nearby. “I knew you’d betray me Logan….” The sheriff spoke.

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:39 am

Thanks for continuing this exciting story. For a few moments, I thought: "This is going to end well." But that last line of your story just throws all that happiness out of the window, and brings back the excitement. Really clever!
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:29 pm

So glad Darren's dad didn't get to molest Thomas like he was planning to do.

The exchange between him and his son would indeed have been disturbing to witness in real life.
What a cruel son of a b*tch that man was.

I have to say, I'm surprised (pleasantly so) that Logan and Kourtney were gonna join the two lover-boys.
Having lived with her brother her whole life, it's understandable that Kourtney would follow. Given Logan's love for Kourtney and the fact that
he doesn't seem to agree with the village's way of doing things, it also seems logical for him to join the trio.

Things seemed to be going well for the four of them, up until Mr.sheriff made an appearance.
Somehow I doubt this is gonna go as planned.

cookd
TUGs Member

Postby cookd » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Another cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next part.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

A Cowboys Dream - Part 9

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:13 pm

Hey guys, thank for the feedback. It's always pleasant to see!

Part 9

They stood in fear as the gun went off beside them. When Thomas looked to his left the sheriff was standing in his uniform with a pistol in his hand. “Well well well….what do we have here? I see a couple of queer boys trying to make a run for it. We can’t be having that. The sanctuary will be picking up its new patients soon.”

“S…Sancuary? Patients?” Kourtney asked confusingly.

“Yes, the Sancuary….It’s a place where we send diseased vermin to be cured….or at least quarantined from society. All the criminals of town go there, including little fag boys. In return, the town gets a profit for handing over delinquents like yourselves.”

Logan gritted his teeth. “I guess that’s where my brother is, huh?”

“Oh, that little fag boy? I suppose, unless they deemed him incurable, then who knows where he is, if he’s even alive…”

Logan gritted his teeth in anger. “Tell me where this place is.”

The sheriff broke out in hysteria. “What? Hahaha. Why do you even wanna know? You thinking about being a big hero? Well there’s no use in it boy. You’ll see it soon enough.”

“No, I want to know an answer. Tell me where it is NOW!!!”

Then, a shot fired and hit Logan in the leg. “Owwwww!” Logan screamed as he landed to the ground.

Kourtney dropped to his side and tended to his leg. “LOGAN!!”

“That’s for disrespecting me, boy. If any of you want another round, then speak out of line.”

Things were spiraling out of control again as the fear of being sent to the sanctuary sent chills down his spine. All Thomas could do was watch as their freedom and lives were given to the hands of these maniacs. The sheriff walked over to where Logan and Kourtney sat on the ground, and the sheriff motions for Kourtney to beat it. “Out of the way bitch.”

Thomas gritted his teeth at that insult. Kourtney stood her ground, cuddling Logan in her hands as blood poured from the wound. “No, stay away from us.”

“Bitch I’m not giving you a choice. If you don’t move I’ll waste your faggot of a brother.”

“No….”

“DO IT.” The sheriff commanded as he pulled his gun up and pointed it at Thomas.

Kourtney was defeated. She reluctantly laid Logan’s head gently on the ground, and slowly moved away. That’s when the sheriff mounted Logan and grabbed his chin. “Now, boy, I’m gonna dish out my own punishment for defying your role as my deputy.”

The sheriff then started to hit Logan with his free fist. One by one he knocked the side of Logan’s forehead and cheek, each time causing the bruises forming to grow. The sheriff even took the pistol and hit Logan with it by the grip. Each blow to Logan’s head twisted Thomas’s stomach, knowing full well he couldn’t do anything about it. Tears started to form as blood started to splatter from each impact. Kourtney was already bawling at the gruesome sight. “PLEASE!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!”

The sheriff looks over with a sadistic smirk on his face. “Oh, the fun isn’t over yet. Just wait your turn. I’ll show you what a real man can do.” Thomas could only draw one conclusion to what that meant. As Logan lay on the ground motionless, the sheriff held his gun to Logan’s head. “I changed my mind. I’m gonna send you to whatever hell awaits criminals like you. Goodbye traitor….”

Then a pop was heard……..

Thomas went numb everywhere. On the ground beside him, Kourtney passed out. But when he got a grip of what happened, it wasn’t the pop of a gunshot that went off, but rather a crack of thunderous lightning that illuminated the cloudy sky, shaking the ground below them. The next thing he saw was Buck, frightened with fear, buckling and galloping towards the sheriff. Before the sheriff could react the panicked horse kicked the sheriff in the face ferociously that sent him off of Logan and to the ground beside him.

“OOOOWWWWW” The sheriff wailed as he held his face. “Fuck you, you stupid horse!” Buck ran off towards the tree between their houses, and before Thomas knew it Darren had leaped over with all his remaining strength onto the sheriff, stopping him from grabbing the gun he dropped. The two wrestled on the ground knocking each other to their back in a struggle of power. “Get off me you lil bastard!”

“No, I won’t let you hurt them again!”

“When I get you, you’ll regret it!”

But soon enough, Darren’s weakened state from the gunshot wound proved too much, and the sheriff overpowered him. As the sheriff shifted his weight and forced Darren to the ground on his back, he grabbed his neck and started to choke him. “Alright you little bastard. Playtime is over.” The sheriff reached into his vest and pulled out an army knife. As the sheriff raised it above his head, Thomas once again stood frozen in fear.

“No…PLEASE NO!!!”

“Shut up boy. Time you fagots learned your places.”

The sheriff swung the knife straight at Darren’s head, but with the last bit of strength Darren caught the sheriff’s arm with his hands. The sheriff stopped choking Darren and placed his other hand around the knife in an attempt to force it down. “Time to die.”

Darren’s grip was shaky, and Thomas saw him slowly losing the struggle. “Please…..no….”

Then Darren looked over at Thomas, smiling. “Thomas, please go. I can’t hold him much longer. Please, you and Kourtney get out of here, please live. I couldn’t bear to see you die. Please….”

Darren started to get weak. These moments seemed like a century to Thomas, as the knife slowly made its way to Darren’s head. Tears formed in his eyes, and suddenly, his body started to react as he remembered what Logan gave him earlier….

The shot was deafening……Thomas hadn’t realized that he released his gun from its holster and, as some kind of involuntary response, aimed the trigger without thought and shot the sheriff straight in the temple of his head….

In that moment, he felt drops of water hail from the sky, as another streak of thunder illuminated it…..

He saw the sheriffs dead body land beside Darren, and the knife pushed out of the way. As they got soaked from the rain, Darren raised himself up and grasped his shoulder. “Tom…..” He said as he climbed to his feet. He struggled to walk as he approached Thomas, smiling at his best friend. But his fatigue proved too much for him, and he collapsed to his knees.

Thomas immediately snapped out of it and realized what had happened. The gun shook in his hand at the realization that he ended someone’s life. With his hands shaking, he loaded the gun back in its holster. He rushed over to Darren to give him help. “Darren….”

“Hey, don’t worry about me. Go and get Logan and Kourtney inside.”

Thomas nodded as he rushed over to his sister. He picked her up and rushed her to one of the recliners in the living room, and then immediately rushed out to get Logan. He proved to be a challenge as Thomas struggled with his weight. He supported him by wrapping the hurt boy’s arm around his neck and carried him inside. He laid him on the couch, and noticed all the gashes on his forehead and cheek. His face was already swelling and his leg was still bleeding. Thomas knew he had to get the doctor as soon as possible, and he had to do it soon. He went back out to get Darren, only to notice he was sitting on the back porch. “Darren, come inside.”

Thomas went over to Darren and picked him up the same way he picked up Logan. Darren wasn’t nearly a challenge as he was able to help in some regard to getting to his feet. As they entered the house, Darren looked over at Thomas and smiled. “I’m proud of you Thomas. Thank you for saving me.”

“You know you never have to thank me, Darren.”

Darren motioned for Thomas to let him set in the other recliner in the living room. “Tom, I’m sorry to ask but Logan needs medical help pronto. Go get the doctor.!”

Thomas reluctantly nodded, and grabbed his coat off the hanger and rushed out the door. By then rain was pouring down, and as Thomas ran he trotted through puddles of mud from the soft dirt. He arrived at the doctor’s house and banged on the door. “Dr. Goodman! We need urgent help! Please!” Thomas shouted through the downpour of the rain. More thunder roared in the distance as Thomas waited for a response. Then finally the old man opened the door, wearing his night clothes and seemed really drowsy. “Thomas? What’s wrong?”

“It’s Logan! There’s been an incident and he’s badly hurt. He was beaten up and shot in the leg. Please help us!”

Dr. Goodman never refused service to anyone in need. The urgency in Thomas’s voice propelled him to gather his medical supplies and get dressed. Thomas waited patiently outside for the good doctor, and before long he returned. “C’mon boy. You can explain on the way.”

Through the downpour they ran, and as they made their way back to Thomas’s house he explained the whole situation. “My dear boy…..I’m sorry you had to go through that. I knew something was wrong when I saw Darren inside the jailhouse but I didn’t know it was this serious. We have no time to waste.”

As they arrived at the house the doctor immediately saw to Logan. As with Darren he used some kind of medicine to stop the bleeding, and wrapped his leg up in bandages. He also rubbed some other medicine on Darren’s facial wounds and wrapped it up as well. “The sheriff did a number on Logan, but I think I got to him in time. He should recover in a few days.”

“But sir, we DON’T have a few days! The sanctuary is already on their way!”

“I know that boy, I’ve seen it a lot over the years, but fortunately for us we have mother nature on our side. The rain will prevent them from coming for at least a day. We need to be ready to move out soon. But Thomas we HAVE to move everyone to my clinic. The townspeople will get suspicious, and we can’t let them find you. I have a basement no one knows about, so it’ll be in your best interest to hide down there.”

Thomas looked over at the three. He noticed that Kourtney had finally awoken, as she had just woken up. “Kourtney….” Thomas mumbled under his breath. He went over to his sister, who was still shaking from everything that’s happened. “Kourtney, are you okay?”

Kourtney looked up at Thomas. “Thomas….what’s happening?”

“Everyone’s okay for now Kourtney. Get some rest.”

Kourtney looked over at Logan’s battered body as he slept on the recliner. “Logan!!” She shouted as she darted up and rushed to his side. “Oh my god, you’re still alive!” Kourtney checked his wounds, and noticed that they’ve been bandaged. She looked back and finally noticed the doctor standing beside the sofa. “Dr. Goodman…..Thomas…..what happened?”

“I….I…” Thomas didn’t know where to begin. He was still shaken by the events himself.

“Kourtney….you and Thomas need to get them moved to my clinic immediately. We need to do it tonight!”

“But why?” She asked with a concerned face.

“We don’t know when the sanctuary will come. I have a secret basement no one knows about, so you’ll be safe there.”

Thomas had not noticed Darren had drifted off to sleep. After everything that’s happened, he couldn’t blame him. But Thomas knew that they had to move soon, so he walked over and woke up Darren. “Darren….Darren…wake up!”

“T..Tom?” Darren said groggily as he woke from his slumber.

“Darren, We need to move now. Kourtney will be able to help you and Dr. Goodman and I can carry Logan. We’re going to a safe place.”

Darren didn’t put up much resistance. “Yea. Okay….”

Thomas grabbed several raincoats to help cover them from the rain. After fitting one on Logan and Darren Thomas, Kourtney, and Mr. Goodman threw one over themselves and then left the comforts of Thomas’s home. The walk in the rain was slower than the last, as they had an injured Darren and Logan with them. The fierce blowing of the wind and the thunder roaring through the air signaled a long and powerful storm. When storms like these occur they usually blow through for two days, preventing long travel to and from LakeView. This was to their advantage, giving them more time to prepare.

They made it to the clinic with little trouble. They laid Logan on the observation table to give Dr. Goodman a chance to open the basement. He went over to the rug in the middle of the room and proceeded to pull it off to the side, revealing a trap door leading down. “Here.” Dr. Goodman said calmly. “It opens to a stairwell that leads down. Let’s get Logan and Darren down here.”

Thomas and Dr. Goodman once again picked up Logan and carried him down to the dark basement. Kourtney was handed a lantern by Dr. Goodman to illuminate it. The basement mainly had shelves of medical equipment and medicines, but also had a living area as well. It had two beds, a few recliners, a table to sit at, and a bookcase for reading. “When I’m off, I typically come down here to escape the noise from the town. I often times just sleep in down here, so I keep a few beds. I used to have family come visit, but that doesn’t happen anymore. So I keep this area a secret. Let’s get Logan on the bed.”

They carried Logan over and laid him on the bed. Kourtney also helped Darren to the other bed, and it wasn’t long before he was out. “I guess you’ll have to share beds. Guess that won’t be a problem.”

Thomas chuckled at Dr. Goodman’s joke. When he looked back, he noticed that Kourtney was already beside Logan on the bed, fast asleep as well. He looked back at Dr. Goodman. “Thomas, if you ever need to talk about all this, don’t hesitate to ask. No young man should EVER have to go through something like this.”

Thomas looked at Dr. Goodman. Thomas had wondered why the doctor was willing to help them so much. It would’ve been much easier to give them up to the sanctuary and get in their good favors. “Sir, I’ve gotta ask, why are you helping us? Wouldn’t it be easier to just give us up?” As suspicious as it seemed to lure them down here and trap them, Thomas felt deep down that it wasn’t the case. The doctor had a somber look in his eyes as he thought about Thomas’s question.

“Thomas….I’ve been in this town for so long. I’ve seen many new sheriffs, old friends and loved ones pass on and others give birth to new ones. I’ve made so many connections over my years as the town’s doctor and I’ve seen the good in people’s hearts. I’ve also seen the bad, and unfortunately a lot of people have that evil. We’re all human at the core, and to treat others wrongly based on things out of their control is sickening. I’ve seen many shipped off to the sanctuary, an evil organization that takes people as slaves in the name of ‘justice.’ Whenever I lost my own grandson to them, a sweet and innocent young man, I saw them for what they were.”

“You….you mean….they took your grandson?”

“Yes. He is about your sister’s age now. He was living in another village north of here, and they also send their delinquents to that horrid place. They said he stole something, but I just couldn’t believe that. I guess the thought of him is the reason why I don’t want to see the same thing to happen to you all.”

Thomas felt bad for questioning the good doctor. If he would’ve known all that he wouldn’t never have asked. “I’m sorry…..I didn’t know.”

“Of course you didn’t. I kept it to myself all these years.” The good doctor smiled at the somber boy. “You know, you’re a lot like my grandson. You’re a very gentle and kind young man, and you care about others. Don’t you ever forget that. Now get some sleep. We have a lot of work to do tomorrow.”

Thomas nodded his head before the doctor returned to the top. He heard the trapdoor close and the shuffling of the rug above him. He went over to Darren, who was sound asleep. Thomas noticed he still had his clothes on, so he stripped Darren to his undershirt and boxers. He did the same to himself and crawled in bed with him. Thomas laid his head on Darren’s good shoulder and rested his arm on his torso. He took in the scent of his best friend, and smiled as he started to drift off. Thomas felt like the luckiest guy in the world to be with Darren in bed. He turned around and blew out the lantern on the nightstand, and then fell asleep on Darren’s arm.

…………..

Thunder claps in the distance……

As the high priest looked onto the desert land surrounding the castle from his window, thoughts enter his head about the Origin of Life. He smiles as recalls the earlier service honoring and worshiping his master, giving praise to his all mighty presence. A boy, who looked to be in his twenties, walked up to him. This boy is void of any clothing, as the only cover he had waist a jockstrap covering the locked bulge in his pants. His nipples are pierced with rings, and chains that are connected to the rings wrap around his body, 5 in total. Two chains wrapped around the shoulder and side, connecting to the nipple piercing at each end. Two more wrapped around his lower side and back around to his belly, connecting to the ring part of his chastity cage inside his strap. A final chain crossed his chest connecting from one ring to the other side. A black mask covers his face completely, only leaving holes for his eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.

This boy was one of the many ‘unwashed deviants’ that the sanctuary has ‘pledged to reform.’ In his hand he held a platter of food for the high priest. “High Priest, I have brought your evening meal to your chambers for your convenience.”

“It’s about time, set it on my table.”

“Yes master.”

The slave did as he was instructed, and set the platter on the table. The high priest had already changed into his robes in preparation for the night. The priest left his window to sit at the table, ready to eat the gourmet food that lay before him. As he ate, the slave stood nervously beside his master. When he finished, he looked to his slave in anger. “Why is the meat COLD!”

“I..I’m sorry master, t…the cook had s….some trouble getting one of the oo….ovens started. It took longer to prepare the tea.”

“This is YOUR fault. The Origin of Life is displeased with your effort. You need to be reminded of your place in life, slave. Go lay face down on my bed.”

Shaking, the boy obediently laid down on the bed, with his ass completely exposed. The priest proceeds to chain his arms and legs to the posts of the bed, exposing his backside completely for punishment. “Now…..Let’s see….” The master says as he rummaged through his chester drawer of torture items. “This will do…..”

The boy felt the harsh whip lash across his butt cheeks. He was used to whippings, but it never stopped the tears flowing. As he looked up, the master had a sadistic grin on his face as he whipped him repeatedly. “Tomorrow you’re gonna get ANOTHER whipping, and after you make your weekly offer to the Origin, you and me are gonna go on a little trip to Lake View. Wanna know what for? I’m gonna use you as an example of what happens to shitty little thieves like you. I can’t wait to see the look on that old geezer’s face. Tell me, would you like to see granddaddy? You’re gonna see him alright, and I can’t wait to see the look on his old pathetic face when I beat the shit out of you….”

Throughout the halls of the high castle could the sound of the whip slashing the poor boy’s back be heard……
Last edited by chadmc90 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:15 pm

That description of the doctor's grandson in the sanctuary made me really sad. That high priest doesn't seem to have a heart. It sends shivers down my spine. Poor boy... :?

I just can't understand why people can be so mean to gays. I'm glad that this institutional homophobia is something of the past in most of the modern world. But even now, there are people that hate us for being who we are.

It's important that this story is told and you're doing a really good job to make it read like a real book. It's so exciting, almost as if I'm watching a movie.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:27 pm

Wow. That ending was dark and creepy.
I realise Kourtney and the boys are in no shape to wage a "war" so-to-speak, but I do hope they get to repay Dr.Goodman's kindness by freeing his son from that sadistic high priest.

The struggle at the beginning was pretty nerve-racking. For a second there I thought we were gonna lose Logan and then Darren.
Glad Thomas was able to react in time to save the day.

Looks like that target-practice session with Darren finally paid off :)

bondagefreak
Master

Re: A Cowboys Dream (PG-17) - M/M

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:46 am

Nice to see this story join the M/M section.
Still ANXIOUSLY waiting for part 10 btw :o
Please don't make us wait TOO long.

Nicktie
Kidnapped

Postby Nicktie » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:48 am

Wow. This story is simply incredible. The character development, the descriptions, everything. You are one hell of a writer, OP.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Hey guys, thank you so much for the reviews!

I reread Chapter 9 and noticed a significant amount of mistakes. Most are verb tense, but a big one was that I said the High Priest was going to OldTown, when in truth he is is planning to go to LakeView. Hope that clarifies the intended foreshadowing I intended.

Chapter 10 is in the works, and will be out by next weekend if not this weekend.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:24 am

chadmc90 wrote:Chapter 10 is in the works, and will be out by next weekend if not this weekend.

Take your time! I'm looking forward to reading chapter 10, but you shouldn't feel pressured to rush.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

A Cowboys Dream (PG-17) - Part 10

Postby chadmc90 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:53 pm

----Hey guys, Thank you for the feedback you all have given me. It keeps me going as a writer. I've been busy with school and haven't had alot of time to write, but here is the latest installment of this story. Things are about to get dark, so be warned.

Part 10

Thomas walked through the dark corridor with only the dimly lit lantern in tow. The sound of lightning and rain hitting the rooftop entered his ears as he slowly walked towards the end.

“Go on….” A snakey whisper said in his mind. As if his body had a mind of its own, Thomas pressed forward. He eventually arrived at a door, and slowly twisted its knob and pushed it open. The door creakily opened, and when Thomas peered inside he saw a dimly lit room with shelves of books covering the walls. He looked over to one of the corners and saw a recliner and corner table, and in that recliner he saw a familiar face peering down at a book in his hands. Thomas gulped as the sheriff’s face came into view.

And from behind him he saw a kid walk past him towards the sheriff. It was a small boy, probably 7 or 8 with glistening hazel eyes and bright auburn hair. He had the brightest smile on his face as he reached into his leather coat and pulled out a carving of a cactus. “Look daddy, look what big brother made for me today!”

The sheriff looked up and smiled at his excited son. “Your brother is a kind boy, isn’t he?”

The kid shook his head happily at his father’s words. “Big brother is a great carver!”

The sheriff put down his book on the corner table and chuckled at his son’s words. “That’s very true my boy, and you know what I’m great at?”

The boy shook his head ‘no,’ and then the sheriff tackled him to the floor and started mercilessly tickling his son. “Hahaha!” The son cutely giggled as the sheriff tickled his sides.

Then, the same, evil, whisper returned. “You know you wanna……”

And when he looked down at his left hand he noticed he was holding a gun. As the boy and his father had fun on the floor, Thomas’s hand started rising, and soon enough the pistol was pointed at the sheriff’s head. “You know what he is…….you know what he’s done………you know what you have to do…..”

And then most of the room went dark except a small area around the sheriff and his boy. To his left he saw the same dark figure that had been haunting his dreams. The dark figure walked over towards Thomas and pointed at the sheriff. Thomas could feel his body frozen in solid fear, but that didn’t stop his arm from aiming at the sheriff.

“You know what he did. You know what he is. And you know was he was going to do to Darren. Just pull the trigger and send him to the depths of the firey abyss. You know you MUST end it here…..”

“No….not with the boy here…..”

The sheriff now had his son in the air, twirling him around in the air. “Weeeeeee!” The son cheerfully called out.

Tears poured down Thomas’s eyes as he felt his finger slowly tighten. “Please……”

But he couldn’t stop it…….he heard his gun fire off………..

“That’s right…….embrace…….your hatred……” he heard as everything faded away………..

-------

Thomas sharply rose from Darren’s side. Heaving and sweaty, he rubbed the sweat from his forehead and looked at it in his hand. He looked over at Darren and noticed he was still fast asleep. But when he started to lay back down, he heard Kourtney over in the other bed.

“Thomas…..” She called out softly. He looked over and saw she was wide awake, sitting on the side of the bed.

“Oh, hey Kourtney……” Thomas said softly.

Then Kourtney got up and walked over to Thomas. “Come on over here for a minute and let’s talk.”

Thomas, out of confusion, got up and followed Kourtney to the recliners in another part of the cellar. “Hey Thomas, I saw you were having another bad dream…..what was it this time?”

Thomas recalled the horrible nightmare he had. He remembered the sheriff playing with his innocent son and he just coldly pulled the trigger. “Kourtney, did the sheriff have kids?”

Kourtney looked at him oddly. “Uhh, not that I could think of, why?”

“I….was just wandering…..”

With her sharp perception, Kourtney picked up on what Thomas was thinking about. “Hey, was that dream about what happened?”

Thomas solemnly nodded his head. “I….killed someone Kourtney…..I killed someone….”

It was silent for a few moments. Thomas looked over at his sister, who was lost in thought of something to say. Then she looked up at him sternly. “Listen to me Thomas, don’t beat yourself up over this. If you didn’t pull that trigger, that boy laying at your side in bed would be dead right now. Your sister would be dead right now. You would be dead right now…..Don’t EVER think you’re the bad guy in this. He was gonna see us dead or suffering….”

“But….”

Kourtney then grabbed his chin and tilted it up towards her. “Hey! Enough, okay? You’re a good person, and never forget that, understood? NEVER!”

Tears rolled down his eyes as Kourtney gently kissed him on the forehead. She took his head in her embrace and hugged him. “There, there Thomas…”

Thomas wrapped his arms around his big sister, remembering all the times she would embrace him when he injured himself or was bullied by some of the other kids in town.

After what felt like a while, Thomas lifted his head up. “I’m proud you’re my big sis.” He said with a faint smile.

“And I’m proud you’re my lil brother.” She chuckled. “And never forget that. Now, let’s get back to bed….”

Thomas nodded as he followed Kourtney back to the beds. Darren was still fast asleep, now softly snoring, which Thomas found strangely hot. He rested on Darren’s arm once more and wrapped his arms around his chest. His soft, smooth skin and the heaving of his chest gave him an odd sense of comfort, like everything in the world was right.

With Kourtney’s words still on his mind, he soon fell asleep once again, with no thought of the night’s events on his mind.

-----------------

“The young uns have seemed to slept in today….” Old man Goodman thought to himself. He wasn’t surprised, giving the horrific events of the previous day. He peered out of the window, but what he saw horrified him. Most people of that dry, barren land always grew disappointed at the ending of rainfall, but old man Goodman knew what it meant for him and the kids downstairs: The Sanctuary was coming! His heart started pounding as we wondered how long the rain had ceased. “Oh no…..”

He knew he had to find out, so he decided to go into town and pick up a bottle of the morning milk from the grocery store. He grabbed his coat and walked out the door, feeling the cold, soft ground beneath him. He noticed that people were acting as they normally do in the mornings, so he figured the sheriffs nor Darren’s dad’s body were discovered yet.

“Good morning, Mr. Goodman!” The old cashier said. Ms. Sally and Mr. Goodman have known each other longer than most in LakeView. She knew who he was and knew when something was wrong, and when Mr. Goodman returned the courtesy, she noticed his tense and nervous demeanor. “I..is something wrong?” she said as she bagged Mr. Goodman’s milk.

“N..No, nothing at all Sally….”

“Cmon, Mr. Goodman, I know you better than that. Your hands are shaky.”

“What…” Mr. Goodman said anxiously as he looked down at his hands, and indeed they were….

“I’m…just tired. The lightning kept me up most of the night.”

“Ah, I see…….” Though Mr. Goodman suspected that she wasn’t entirely buying his excuse……

“I wanted to ask, how long has the rain subsided?”

“Oh, I dunno, maybe a good hour, hour and a half? Why do you ask?”

“Just curious. I really thought it would last much longer. Well, I was hoping it would last much longer….this dry spell was getting out of hand.”

“Oh tell me about it, the crops we had were starting to wither. Glad we got something.”

They talked casually for a moment, and to Mr. Goodman’s relief there hasn’t been any talk of the sheriff’s demise. But he knew it wouldn’t last, as people would start to get suspicious and eventually start searching. Luckily, the kid’s houses were out of town a good way, and it would take a while before being discovered. He figured that the Sanctuary was already on its way, and he had little time to lose. He had to make it seem like they genuinely escaped. He had to hide those horses….and soon. Luckily, he knew just where to take them. Old man Dan was still out of town, and he could easily take them there to hide.

And so he returned to his clinic and went down into the cellar. They were all still asleep, as he suspected. He was nervous about doing this, but the old man knew he couldn’t do it alone. He couldn’t risk exposing anyone else to the situation, so he had no choice but to put Thomas at risk.

“Thomas….Thomas…wake up…” he said loudly, but not enough to wake the others.

“H…huh?” He responded groggily. “What’s going on?”

“Get dressed boy, there’s not enough time. The rain ended much earlier than expected.”

The boy’s eyes widened as he realized the gravity of the situation. “We…we have to leave….we have to go!”

“You can’t leave right now, Thomas. Darren and Logan aren’t in good enough shape to ride.” Mr. Goodman knew a trip like this would exhaust them, so the only other option was to keep them hidden. “Thomas, I need your help with these horses. If we can hide all those horses and make it look like you ran for it, we have a chance to throw them off your trail.”

Thomas nervously shook his head in understanding. Thomas immediately put on his clothes and started to follow Mr. Goodman outside, but then they heard shuffling behind them. “W..Where are you two going?” Kourtney asked, still half asleep.”

“Umm….” Thomas said, not being able to think of any reasonable excuse.

“Kourtney, we’ll be back soon. The rain has stopped and that means they’re on their way. We’re going to hide those horses to make it seem like yall have left.”

“W…Wait, let me come with yall…” Kourtney said as she got out of bed.

“No….you should stay here with them in case one of them wakes up. They can’t be left alone.”

Kourtney looked over at the two boys still asleep. She sighed as she resigned herself to staying back. “…..Fine, just be careful you two…”

Thomas nodded his head as they left the confines of the cellar. They trekked across the muddy road and towards Thomas’s and Darren’s houses. When they got there, the scene was as it appeared last night. Thomas’s dad’s dead body lay beside the oak tree, and the sheriffs body still at the back porch. Mr. Goodman saw Thomas’s horse still standing beside the tree, probably taking cover from the rain. He noticed the other’s horses inside the stable behind Darren’s house. He counted four, which he knew one of them belonged to Darren’s dad. He had to move all 4 of the 5 horses to make it seem they took off.

“Thomas, let’s get two of them saddled up and the other two leashed. That one of Darren’s dad’s is gonna stay here.”

“Yes sir.” Thomas responded as he went to get Buck. The two fastened saddles on two of the horses and secured the others by rope. They loaded on the stuff they planned to take with them to make it seem more apparent that they had left LakeView. It wasn’t long before they were on their way to the ranch where Thomas and Darren spent many summers at. After some time, they arrived at the ranch and led the horses into the barn. Thomas secured Buck to one of the numerous posts along with the other horses. Thomas and Mr. Goodman placed their stuff in the corner of the barn, and proceeded to leave.

“Thomas…..” Mr. Goodman said before halting. “When we get back, there’s something I need to do.”

“What is it Mr. Goodman?”

“For so long, I’ve been waiting on an opportunity like this. For so long, I finally have a chance to find where my grandson might be. With the sheriff dead, we can finally go through his files and find out where the Sanctuary is. But until things settle down, and we get in the clear, we can’t act. Please…..will you help me track it down and rescue my grandson?”

Mr. Goodman watched as Thomas thought. The look of worry across his face didn’t surprise him. He knew what he was asking of the boy, but at the moment he was all he had, and he longed to see the face of his grandson again. But to his surprise, Thomas answered with a “yes.”

“Yes, after all, it’s the least I can do to repay you for your kindness…..”

--------

Kourtney had decided to peek out of the clinic to see what is happening. She noticed that the town was in turmoil, as people were slowly running towards the sheriff’s office. She was surprised no one has visited the clinic today, as typically people are coming in and out. She had a feeling that the bodies have been discovered, and the town was frightened. She knew then there was no turning back, as once the bodies were found near the house they would be suspects. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach, in fear of what the town has planned.

She then made her way down to the basement to check on Darren and Logan, who both were still asleep. The old doctor’s medicine was effective, as most of the swelling and wounds have healed faster than she expected. But she knew that they were in no shape to leave yet.

But what happened next sent chills through her spine. She noticed some convoy of horse mounted men pass through the town, all dressed in strange white drapes, carrying staff with ominous symbols fastened to the top. And then it was the sight of nearly nude boys in chains being pulled behind them by leashes connected to golden silk ropes that make her sick.

“No…..is this “Sanctuary?”

She could’ve counted 12 horses to say the least, with the three in front parading the slaves through the streets. She knew they were here for Thomas and Darren, and the thought of seeing them chained and humiliated like that made her want to vomit. “Thomas…..where are you?” She thought.

Kourtney knew it was time to leave. She knew that their lives…..their freedom…..were in jeopardy staying in Lake View any longer…..

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:33 pm

Thomas has been traumatised by the events of last night. I'm afraid nightmares like these will hunt him for the rest of his life.

It's too bad the rain stopped so early! It would have given the doctor, Kourtney and the boys some more time to escape, but alas...

And with Thomas and the doctor now separated from the rest, it will be easier for them to get caught by those people of the Sanctuary. Poor boys paraded and shamed by those meanies!
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:19 pm

Just got back home yesterday and getting settled in.
I FINALLY have the opportunity to write about the latest chapter.

Kourtney is right about her brother. Thomas did what he had to. It was either them or the sheriff.
Still, those dreams he keeps having are really strange. Even more so, the voice in the last one, seemingly speaking to him.

Mr.Goodman is smart and his plan COULD work, but somehow I doubt it will.
The townsfolk shouldn't immediately suspect his involvement, but the Sanctuary might, given that they are holding his son.

I'm glad you were able to update this story even though you have a busy schedule.
I've spent some time going over a bunch of threads that I've missed during my extended absence and was a bit surprised to see most of the last three week's active threads having little do to with bondage. Luckily, we still have a handful of authors contributing to the M/M stories on here.

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:19 pm

So I'v already pm'ed the author about how I feel about this story but it has been brought to my attention that perhaps it would be better to review a little more publicly.

This story is fantastic, no doubt about it. Let's separate the fact that the theme is well, *points to my username*, on point and the actual story itself. The plot is not only filled with suspense and twists but it flows naturally and each of the various characters invoke emotions when they are in each scene. This is not chapters of bondage with a thin story arc but a story with bondage weaved into it skilfully. There is constant suspense, and at the last chapter, filled with a chilling foreboding of what is to come.

Although, I must say, that the bondage is very good too. It's not overused and it is described in great detail. There is also a variance on the tying styles and one of my favorites, hogties are included. And yes, I do like the physical descriptions of the two protagonists, they are cowboys after all and cowboys are great for bondage stories and there doesn't seem to be that many on this site. I can't wait at all for the chapters that follow.

Well Done chadmc90

Anyway, I'll end this post exactly how I ended my pm.
"Anyway, thanks for reading this message or more appropriately thanks for making such a great story that you've managed to bring someone out from the shadows into making an account just to purely applaud your creative talents. :)"
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Yee-hogtied-haw wrote:
This story is fantastic, no doubt about it. Let's separate the fact that the theme is well, *points to my username*, on point and the actual story itself. The plot is not only filled with suspense and twists but it flows naturally and each of the various characters invoke emotions when they are in each scene. This is not chapters of bondage with a thin story arc but a story with bondage weaved into it skilfully. There is constant suspense, and at the last chapter, filled with a chilling foreboding of what is to come.

Although, I must say, that the bondage is very good too. It's not overused and it is described in great detail. There is also a variance on the tying styles and one of my favorites, hogties are included. And yes, I do like the physical descriptions of the two protagonists, they are cowboys after all and cowboys are great for bondage stories and there doesn't seem to be that many on this site. I can't wait at all for the chapters that follow.

That's a fantastic review! Very fitting for this tale I might add.
I have to agree with everything mentioned here. The storyline plot holds it's own ground very well, without a ridiculous amount of bondage having to hold it all together.
A fair tribute to chadmc90's work indeed!

On a sidenote, it's refreshing to see another reviewer join in the fray :) Welcome onboard!

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:33 pm

bondagefreak wrote:On a sidenote, it's refreshing to see another reviewer join in the fray :) Welcome onboard!

cheers You've definitely been very welcoming bondagefreak. Thanks dude.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

CowboyTiedUp
TUGs Member

Postby CowboyTiedUp » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 am

Keep going... its been a year... :D

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:09 pm

CowboyTiedUp wrote:Keep going... its been a year... :D

Times flies.

I wish Chad would continue this as well.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:08 pm

So it seems like people want this story continued. I'll see what I can do once this semester of school is over with. I've been thinking about writing a lot, and I do want to continue.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:57 am

Great to have you back on here Chad!

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:15 am

chadmc90 wrote:So it seems like people want this story continued. I'll see what I can do once this semester of school is over with. I've been thinking about writing a lot, and I do want to continue.

Hell yeah, A Cowboys Dream is an awesome story and I for one am very happy to know that the story didn't stop before it finished. I just hope too many lassos aren't flung about. :wink: :big:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 am

chadmc90 wrote:So it seems like people want this story continued. I'll see what I can do once this semester of school is over with. I've been thinking about writing a lot, and I do want to continue.

Any news Chad?

Return to “M/M”