A secure and quiet ride (M/M Final Fantasy 7 bondage fanfic)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

chloroboy
TUGs Member

A secure and quiet ride (M/M Final Fantasy 7 bondage fanfic)

Postby chloroboy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:54 am

“ So Cloud, where's this place again ?”

“Told you a dozen time it's a sur-prise. Which means you won't know before we got there !”

“But Cloud !”.

Both boys have been very busy since the impact. Zack still being in the renewed Shinra army had a shitload of work helping the reconstruction of Midgard. Cloud left the military a while ago, but with his messenger job, he was very frequently afar from the city. In spite of living officially together as boyfriends, they could barely spent time with each other. So, when Cloud proposed him to spend an afternoon just the two of them in a beautiful place he discovered during one of his ride, Zack barely hesitated. The city wouldn't collapse again if he's absent for one day or two.

And besides, it was the perfect occasion to finally ride Cloud's awesome bike.

“So where ?” asked Zack mockingly while heading to the bike. “There's almost nothing but desert around Midgard”.

Cloud sighed.

“You'll see when we get there !”.

“I lived in Midgard for longer than you. Maybe I already know your spot”.

“I doubt that, Zack”.

“Anyway, the direction you'll take will give me a serious clue”.

“No it won't. Put that around your eyes”.

Zack caught almost by reflex the dark rag Cloud just threw at him.

“Really ? Blindfolding me ? Is that really necessary, Cloud ?”

“It wasn't until you started to be a real pain about trying to break the surprise. So I decided you won't know till the last moment !”

“But...”

“Not a request, Zack. Blindfold on or the bike stays here “.

Zack climbed the bike and then reluctantly knotted the cloth behind his head. He tried to cheat by letting a little glimpse of light through the bottom of the tissue, but Cloud saw that coming and quickly adjusted the blindfold so that it perfectly covers his boyfriend eyes. Zack was sitting in perfect darkness right now.

“Hmmm, Cloud ? I have a serious concern about the blindfold though. I know how you like to ride fast and if I cannot see anything, I'm not sure it will be perfectly safe. And besides, since your bike was not designed for two passengers, there's no pedal for me, I need to see where to put my feet “.

“I got this. Hold still “.

Zack felt Cloud grabbing his left ankle.

« Hey ! What are you ?... »

« Hold still, Zack ».

Cloud was tying some rope around Zack leg, just above his boot. He then wrapped the rope around the frame of his bike, then tightened it so that Zack's calf was lifted off the ground and almost parallel to the bike. He then repeated the process with his right ankle.

“There Zaccy. You shouldn’t fall now”. He grabbed his lover's hand and hold him his gloves. “Put your gloves on, then hold your hands in front of you”.

“Ok but… why?” Zack asked quite puzzled.

“I'll tie your wrists in front of you, so that you can put them around my chest without having to grab something or hold them together. The gloves will protect your skin from being burned by the rope”.

“Ok” said Zack while putting his skintight gloves on. “Makes sense. I suppose”.

Soon he has his wrists quite tightly tied together in a rope cuff.

“Do you have to make it so tight?”

“Safety first, Zack!”.

Cloud was about to climb on the bike too when Zack asked:

“So where's this place again?”

Cloud rolled his eyes.

“Are you planning to ask this all along the way?”

Zack chuckled.

“Precisely. You know how much I like to drive you mad” he added teasingly.

“Ok, you asked for it. Hold down for a second”.

Zack heard Cloud rummaged through a piece of furniture nearby.

“By the way”, continued Zack, “is this place far away? Because I don't know ifmmMMMMMPPHHH!!?!!”

Zack was surprised by feeling Cloud's gloved hand press brutally over his mouth, effectively hand-gagging him. Cloud holds it firmly for a few seconds, then withdraw it.

But Zack couldn't open his mouth.

“Holy shit” he though. “What did he do to me?” Zack tried to move his jaws, but to no avail. It was as if he had no mouth at all. He felt some kind of tight piece of plastic glued over his lips, like a strip of tape. But a single strip of ordinary tape would never be enough to gag him like this.

He tries to reach his mouth with his bound hands, but Cloud grabbed them.

“Don't even try, Zack! You'll hurt yourself”.

“MMMMPPPH?”

“I used that special kind of tape you use for your reparations. You know, the kind which never goes off, unless you use the proper solvent. I know you had a stock in here.”

“MPPPPHHHHHHHHRRRRR? MMMMPHHHOOUUUU!!!!! MMMMMMPPPHHHAAARRRR?”

“Sorry, didn't get that. But don't worry, both the glue and the solvent are absolutely harmless for human skin. And I already packed up a little bottle with us. Which I'll only uncap when we reach our destination.”

“MMMPPHHHHROUUU!!!! MMMPPHHH!!!!”

“Oh, and Zack?”

“MMMMPHHH?”

For the first time today, Cloud allowed himself a smile.

“The place is quite far away indeed. We're heading for a two hours ride”.

===================================================

So after a few months (ok, year) lurking this forum, maybe it's time for me to contribute a little as well :)

Originally it was a picture I commissioned the very talented illustrator Bowen for, cause I'm a fan of bondage AND ff7 (among many other geek-stuff). Then I wondered why not elaborate a story explaining why Zack would be sitting blindfolded, bound and gagged in Cloud's bike, so here it is.

Remarks and critics are very welcomed, but please keep in mind I do not claim to be an expert writer and that this is the first story I wrote in English, since it's not my native language :)

Originally posted on DeviantArt
Art by Bowen
Story be me
Cloud and Zack belongs to Square Enix

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: A secure and quiet ride (M/M Final Fantasy 7 bondage fanfic)

Postby xtc » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:16 am

Hi, I kept this one as it's in the right section and it had slightly more page -views.
I look forward to your next posting.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:58 am

Loving this story. I'm always glad to find stuff like this for this series and ship. Wouldn't mind some Zack/Angeal stuff.
Also, I will pry the secrets of how to get commissions from that guy from your cold dead hands if I must. :p

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:43 am

Mikey, I think you'll find details here: http://bowen12a.deviantart.com/
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

chloroboy
TUGs Member

Postby chloroboy » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:25 am

Yep, it's pretty simple. Just mail him (don't use the DA note system, he uses his mail a lot more) :)

Bondage-Addict
Bondage Master

Postby Bondage-Addict » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm

chloroboy wrote:Yep, it's pretty simple. Just mail him (don't use the DA note system, he uses his mail a lot more) :)

I figured, any idea what his mail is?? I tried to check on a commission, but notes seem difficult.
Email would be useful.
So... gulible!

Return to “M/M”