Birthday present

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

squirrel
Kidnapper

Birthday present

Postby squirrel » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:37 pm

My name is David an I am 19. I am 185cm tall, have short blond hair and green eyes. I go to the gym two times a week so I also produced a slight six pack; nothing serious, but I am kind of proud of it. I am not very muscular, but I am not slim either; just a normal guy.

My father’s name is Jim. He is 40 years old, 190cm tall guy with very short black hair cut in military style. He looks a lot younger than he really is, and works in a construction company. He is a dominant, masculine and cocky macho type of man. He usually walks shirtless; he likes showing his muscles, wide chest and his six pack to people. He is also a cigar smoker; he says that only when he smokes a cigar he feels like a real man. I guess it’s that macho thing.

We live in a big city, but for the summer holidays we move to our house, outside of town. It’s good to breathe some fresh air, and the house isn’t that far from the city, so my father can easily go to his work. I love the house and for the whole year I miss it. That particular summer holiday was even more special than I could have imagined.

One Friday I was eagerly waiting for my father to return home. I was my seventeenth birthday and my dad has been telling me for more than a month that he had something very special prepared for me for that day. So I did all the housework, cooked dinner and was ready for my big birthday surprise. I hoped it would be tickets for the basketball championships I REALLY wanted to watch.

Around five I heard my dad’s car; he was finally home. He parked the car outside the house and brought some bags with shopping with him. He put the bags on the sofa and took off his shirt to boast with his muscles and six pack. He wished me happy birthday and told me he would give me my present after dinner. The time plodded on extremely but we finally finished the meal and I took care of the dishes. Meanwhile my father sat on the sofa and lit one of his big cigar. He had his faded blue jeans with wide thick leather belt and his construction boots on.

After I had cleaned after dinner my father told to sit on the sofa and he would give me my present. I was very excited; I could already see myself sitting in the stadium watching my favorite team win the finals. I sat next to my dad with a huge smile on my face.

“As your birthday present I’ll tie you up.” He said calmly and took a drag on his cigar.

Immediately the smile on my face vanquished and I stared at my dad in disbelief.

“But… why?” I asked

“You’re not the only person in this house who knows how to use a computer, son. I know you’ve been surfing through various sites with bondage and domination for several months now, so I thought I would tie you up on your birthday as a present.” He replied.

My dad was right; I was trying to get in touch with another guys who liked tie up games, but I never had the courage to actually meet with someone. So I mostly chatted with them and read bondage stories that someone had experienced and posted them on the internet. Somehow it has never occurred to me that I should erase the history on the computer.

“I can tie you up, but first you must agree to some rues.” My father said after a moment with a smile on his face.

“What are the rules?” I asked and felt an excitement rising in me.

“First of all the whole matter about bondage is to be helpless and on other person’s mercy. So once I tie you up, you stay tied up for as long as I want. It won’t matter if you want to be untied or not. You’ll be my prisoner and you’ll do whatever I tell you to do; if you resist or disobey me you’ll get punished. Do you agree?”

I thought about what he said for a while. It would be so great to finally get tied up, but I wasn’t sure if my father was the right person to do it. On the other hand he WAS my father and I trusted him. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt me, so I guess I could take all the benefits and no risk.

“I do, dad.” I said.

“Great! Take off your shirt, son.”

“What? Why?!”

“Because I tell you to take it off. Besides it gets in the way.”

I did as I was instructed and waited. My father put the cigar between his teeth and took a coil of rope from one of the bags. He stood up and told me to do the same. He went behind my back and forced my hands behind me. He crossed my hands and tied them tightly, but not uncomfortably. Next he took another, this time a lot longer piece of rope and began tying my elbows together. Then He tied one end of the third coil to my right forearm, then circled the rope around my chest and tied the loose end to my left forearm.

“How does it feel?” My father asked me and moved in front of me. He was cover in sweat already.

“It’s great, dad.” I gasped. I tried to move my arms, with very little effect.

“Glad to hear that. Now, let me finish binding you.”

My dad put the cigar back between his teeth, took another coil of rope and went behind me again. He folded the rope in two and tied one end to the rope tying my forearms, moved down and tied it to my wrists. He passed the rope under my crotch and to my great astonishment he wound the rope around my rock hard dick before going up and tying it to the ropes around my chest. Every time I tried to move my arms I was massaging my crotch.

“I knew you’d like that.” My father said when I closed my eyes.

Dad took three more pieces of rope and told me to sit on the couch. He knelt on front of me and tied my ankles together, then my calves and thighs. When he was done he took a deep drag on his cigar and told me to try and free myself. I struggled for a short while and was now all covered in sweat, but got nowhere.

“I can’t get out, dad. You did a great job.” I praised him.

“I know I did.” He said in a cocky tone. “Now for the best part. Open your mouth wide, son.”

“You want to gag me?”

“Being tied up means also being gagged. And I have prepared a nice gag for you. Since I’ve discovered your secret I’ve been wearing one pair of my socks for those past months. So by now it’s all sweaty, stained, filthy and disgusting. So be a good boy and take them willingly.“ My dad said and started to untie his shoelaces.

When he took off his shoes the stink of his socks filled my nostrils. They probably used to be white, but now they were dirty yellowish color, with stains of sweat and filth all over them. I clamped my mouth shut immediately.

“Fine, if you want to do it the hard way, so be it.” My father said and put the cigar back into his mouth.

He pinched my nose shut. With his free hand he took one of the socks and waited. It didn’t last long before I opened my mouth. The second I did it, my father forced the sock into my mouth. I tasted so bad that I can’t even describe it. The taste of my father’s sweat, his feet and dirt soon filled my mouth. I coughed and tried to spill the sock out, but my dad hand gagged me tightly.

He took a roll of gaffer tape from the bag and unwound some, and put the roll on the table. He removed his hand from my mouth and made sure the sock would fill my entire mouth. He took then pulled out a big bandana from his jeans and folded it neatly. He pressed the middle of it between my lips and tied it behind my head, forcing his sock even deeper into my mouth. I moaned.

My dad grabbed the tape and pressed the loose end on my cheek. He wound the tape over my mouth and around the gag ten time, pressing the tape after each wrap. When he was done he tore four long pieces of tape and taped it under my chin and over the previous layers of tape. Then he wrapped the tape again around my head ten times, sealing the sock inside my mouth and making the gag absolutely flawless. He took another drag on his cigar and blew the smoke right into my face.

“Say something.”

“Mmmmppphmm.” Was all I could utter. It was faint and muffled.

My father put his boots on his bare feet and stood in front of me with his hands in the jeans pockets. I looked at him. I have never realized that with his body glistening with sweat, those jeans and wide belt, the cigar between his teeth my father was very handsome…
Last edited by squirrel on Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Re: Birthday present

Postby Bondagefootpig » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:48 am

Great great story so far...I am extremely anxious with anticipation to see what the rest of the bday gift entails. I love that the dad wore socks for months beforehand and did such a great job with the tape gag...im so jealous. Wish I had a cool dad with ripe rank feet lime that who wld tie me up.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:08 am

Wow, what a story. Please continue as soon as possible. I can not wait what happens next!!
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:03 pm

My father stood in front of me puffing on his cigar for a while. Then he turned the TV on and sat near me. He put his left hand around me and pressed my body against his. The moment our sweaty bodies touched a felt my erection grow bigger and bigger. I squirmed a little trying to get a release with the rope around my crotch but it only made me even more horny.

My dad was ignoring my efforts and muffled sounds I made from time to time. He was simply changing channels, trying to find something for us to watch. On one of the channels there was a scene with a guy with his hands cuffed behind his back and a single strip of duct tape over his mouth.

My father chuckled with disapproval and turned his head to me.

“That sucks, doesn’t it, son? You’re bound so much better than that guy, right?”

I smiled behind my gag and nodded. The feeling of helplessness was overwhelming; all those knots and the gag were perfect and I was completely at my dad’s mercy. And I loved every single second of it. The only problem was my raging hard on. I desperately wanted to cum, and I was sure my father was aware about that.

“I bet you want to take care of that bulge of yours, son?” He asked and patted my crotch gently.

I closed my eyes for a moment and, after I opened them, I looked directly into my father’s eyes. I nodded and made same muffled grunts to indicate I needed a release badly. He said nothing and just kept staring looking at me, smoking his big cigar. The more I stared at him the more horny I got; being bound, gagged, trussed like this was my dream. And knowing I was totally safe let me focus only on the pleasure I was getting from my predicament.

“Sorry buddy, but no release for you. Being unable to cum is a part of being completely helpless. Plus, the more horny you get, the easier it will be to negotiate with you later.” My father took another deep drag on his cigar and blew the smoke at me. Then turned his head to the TV and began changing channels again.

I didn’t like what I heard. I started to wander what my dad had in mind. Probably nothing serious; after all I was his son, so whatever he wanted to do to me, it couldn’t be dangerous in any way. After a while I calmed down and decided to watched TV with my dad. Not that I could do much else, anyway.

After a few hours my dad turned the TV off and went to the kitchen. He came back after a while carrying a plate with his supper. I was a bit hungry too, so I made some noise indicating him that I wanted something to eat. He ignored me and just had his meal. When he was done he ruffled my hair and told me it was time to go to bed. He put two coils of rope into the back pocket of his jeans and told me to stand up. When I did he immediately put me over his shoulder and grabbed the duct tape from the table.

“You definitely need to work out more, buddy. You’re lighter than air.” He said and slapped me on my butt. I grunted and squirmed a little, making my boner press into my father’s shoulder.

My dad entered his bedroom and put me on his bed.

“Since you’re trussed up like this you must sleep with me. This way you’ll be safe and you can wake me up if anything serious happens. But if you do that without a good reason, you’ll be sorry. Do you understand?” He said in a stern voice. I nodded without hesitation.

“Good boy.” My father put his cigar back between his teeth again.

He rolled my onto my stomach and bent my legs. With one piece of rope he bound my hands and legs together in a hogtie. It wasn’t very strict and I still could move my legs. For a moment I thought that he would keep me like that, but soon I knew I was wrong. My dad rolled me on my side and took another piece of rope. He made me bent my head towards my knees and tied my neck to the ropes binding my thighs. I was now bound into a ball; the rope hogtying me was now strained and I was stuck for good.

“How do you like it, son?” He asked me and tickled slapped my butt again. “This way you’re not only bound and gagged but also unable to do anything with your bulge.”

I cast him an angry look. To my surprise I saw him massage his own dick, which looked pretty hard now. He was clearly enjoying being in control.

After a while my dad stopped rubbing his boner and lied down next to me. For a moment we looked at each other; then my father turned the lights off and we soon dozed off…

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Great continue...!

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:39 am

Great to see you continuing with this story!
Can't wait to see what happens and hope that David finds his release soon, and maybe his Dad as well ;) maybe in the form of a gag...
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:09 am

Wow! Great continue! I hope that Davids Dad has a lot more in store for him...maybe his worn underwear or some Feet-Worship? Whatever it will be, I am loving your story!
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 am

I woke up next morning and looked at the clock on the night table; it was nearly nine. I tried to move a little, but my bonds were still tight and allowed very little movement. I was surprised how well I slept; in fact I couldn’t remember the last time I woke up so well rested. The only problem was my boner which was becoming unbearable. I definitely needed a release, but bound as I was there was nothing I could do about it. Which, of course, made me even more horny.

My father was up too, laying next to me and reading newspaper, with his cigar between his teeth. He was still shirtless and with his faded jeans on. I made some noise through my gag to attract his attention. He looked at me and smiled. He put his right hand over my already gagged mouth, squeezed it a little bit and carried on reading. I moaned in pleasure. I squirmed and tried to move my head away, but my father just tightened his grip, so I gave up and just rested, enjoying my dad’s sweaty hand over my mouth.

After a longer while my father finished his newspaper, put it on the night table and sat on the bed. He untied the rope connecting my neck with my knees, then released the hogtie. I stretched my legs immediately and let out a sigh of relief. He untied my legs, but left my crotch rope and hands bound behind my back. I looked at my dad questioningly.

“Your hands stay tied up that way, for the rest of the day, son. But I can remove your gag. On several conditions.” He said and took some deep drags on his cigar, then blew the smoke out. I wondered what the conditions were.

“First of all you’re not allowed to speak or say anything. When I ask you a question, you’ll just nod, or shake your head. If you behave and do as I say, I’ll let you go to the bathroom and give you breakfast. But before that I want you to lick my feet; if you do it right I might even let you cum.” He said and gave me a wink.

I definitely didn’t see that coming. I wasn’t sure I wanted to go that far with my bondage adventure with my own father. Being bound and gagged by him was great; I felt totally helpless and save, but licking his sweaty feet was another thing. And yet, some part of me wanted to do it, to submit to my father completely. It wanted to change my dad into my Master. Without even realizing it I nodded my head… a little more vigorously than I should have, probably.

“I knew you’d say yes.” He smiled and put his cigar between his teeth.

While unwinding the tape from my mouth he kept puffing on the cigar and blowing the smoke right into my face. Ripping the tape off was quite painful, but I didn’t want my father think I was a sissy, so I simply waited for him to finish. When he was done with the tape he untied the bandanna and finally pulled out his sock. I moved my jaw for a while. My father sat on the bed again leaning against the framework with his left hand under his head and his legs straightened.

“You know what to do, son. Lick those feet and make me feel good.” My father said.

I moved closer to my dad’s legs and stuck out my tongue. At first I hesitated, but when I touched my father’s sole I knew that this was what I should be doing. The sweat tasted incredibly. I started with left foot. I licked the whole sole and the arch carefully. Then I sucked on every single toe, swirling my tongue between them. I inhaled deeply, sucking up all the masculine scent of my father.

When I moved to the next foot I looked at my father. He was observing me and massaging his bulge. He was clearly enjoying his power. I began licking his right foot and gave it the same treatment I gave his left one. After that I kissed his feet all over; the soles, toes, heels. I must have been doing that for quite some time, because when my father told me to stop it was already half past ten.

“Good boy. Next time I’ll let you lick something else.” He said and got up.

He made me stand and pushed me to the door. He moved me to the kitchen and told me to sit on the chair. I did and looked at him preparing breakfast. He fed me sandwiches and gave me some orange juice to drink. I was grateful for that; I was getting hungry. My dad left me on the chair and went to do the washing up.

“You need to use the bathroom?” He asked me when he was done. I nodded.

“Come on, then.”

We went to the bathroom and my dad undid the crotch rope. He unbuckled my belt and put my trousers down. He pulled my dick out and held it for me over the toilet. I did what I had to do and my dad put my manhood inside my boxers, put the trousers up and buckled my belt.

“Go to the garage and wait there for me.” He said and I nodded.

I went to the garage and waited for about fifteen minutes. My father came in with a sturdy wooden chair from the attic and lots of rope and duct tape. He put the chair next to the wall. He then helped me sit on it with my hands bound behind the back of the chair.

“Soon Nick will come and we’re gonna work with the car here. It doesn’t work as it should. Probably we’ll spend several hours here, and you’re gonna stay tied here as well. It would be dangerous to leave you unattended for that long.” He said and lit another cigar.

Nick was my father’s best bud. They’ve known each other for over twenty years. I liked the guy a lot.

“Anyway, it’s time to tie you down, so just relax and let your father do the job.” My dad said and put the cigar in his mouth again.

First, he bound my already tied wrists to the back of the chair. Then he tied my arms to it. He took a very long coil of rope and fastened my naked torso to the chair. Next he bound my legs to the separately to the legs of the chair at my ankles and calves. He bound my thighs to the chair too. When he was done I could hardly move a muscle. My hard on was raging again.

“Now for the gag. Before I stuff your mouth with my sock do you want me to spit on it first?”

To my huge surprise I nodded immediately. My dad took the cigar out of his mouth and spat on the material in his hand.

“More?” I nodded again. He kept spitting on the sock until it was moist.

“OK, buddy, open up.”

I opened my mouth and my father started filling it with his spit-soaked sock. It tasted so great, the feeling of humiliation was wonderful. He took his time pushing the sock in, then he told me to chew on it while he folds the bandana. I did as I was told and soon my father’s sweat was and saliva were all over my mouth. I swallowed it and moaned in pleasure.

My dad pushed the bandanna into my mouth and bound it behind my head extremely tightly. Then came the duct tape. He unwound some and plastered it on my cheek, then wrapped it around my head twenty times, smoothing it after each wrap and completely covering my mouth.

“This is so fucking hot, son.” He said when he was done. He took another deep drag on his cigar and blew the smoke towards me. Then we heard the doorbell ring.

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:26 pm

great story love it.
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

songhun
TUGs Member

Postby songhun » Mon May 02, 2016 5:25 pm

please update sooooooon ~

Tiedguy
TUGs Member

Postby Tiedguy » Mon May 02, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't know what it is but you just has such a great knack a writing these stories. Always look forward to the next part :D

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Tue May 24, 2016 11:31 am

I watched my father leave the garage. I was alone and tried to test my bonds. I tugged a little bit but my dad made sure nothing would get loose and there was absolutely no to get out of those bonds without help. It was exactly what I have been always dreaming about. One thing surprised me: despite being bound for quite a long time now I didn’t feel any discomfort. I was very flexible, so having my arms twisted behind my back was no big deal for me. I just sat there and enjoyed my bondage experience.

Soon my father came back; Nick was with him. The guy was my dad’s best friend and I liked him a lot. He was slightly taller than my father and he had his hair cut in military style. He had a nice muscular body, which he loved to expose; just like my father did. Now he was wearing dark jeans with wide leather belt, and no shirt. When I looked at his six pack I felt my cock harden…

“Holy shit, mate, what the fuck is going on here?!” Nick asked when he saw me.

“Nothing really, the kid likes this shit so I tied him up. It’s his birthday present.”

“Does he really? Strange… But I guess there’s no harm in keeping him like this. When did you tie him up?”

“Yesterday evening. You want a cigar, man?”

“Sure, mate, thanks.”

Nick took the cigar from my dad, lit it and went behind my back. I could feel him touch my bonds and check them out. He mumbled something in approval, he was clearly amazed by his buddy’s work. Nick checked all the ropes and knots.

“What is he gagged with?” He asked and took a drag on his cigar.

“My socks. They really needed washing so I thought I could use David’s mouth for that.”

“Nice. Well, I guess we should get to work with that car of yours. I think you should consider buying new one. That junk breaks up over and over again… At least this time we won’t have to worry about little David.” Nick said playfully and ruffled my hair.

I grunted through my gag, as if I was angry, but the truth was I was having the best time in my life. My father and Nick got the car out of the garage and began fixing it. It was a hot, sunny day, so in no time at all their muscular bodies were covered in sweat. The view was mesmerizing; I couldn’t get my eyes of them. My bulge was growing bigger and bigger with every minute, and the inability to jerk off was almost unbearable.

The guys were working for a couple of hours and when they finally finished they were dirty and sweaty. My father got the car into the garage and Nick came to me. His stench was intoxicating; the mixture of sweat, musk and dirt. If I had been free I would have definitely jumped on him and lick his muscles all over. But I wasn’t and I could only grunt behind my gag which I did.

“Quiet kiddo.” Was all Nick said.

“Untie him from the chair, buddy, would you? And I’ll untie his feet. He must eat something.” My father said when he got out of the car.
“Sure.”

Soon I was free from the chair but my gag was left on, and my hands remained bound behind my back. They marched me to the kitchen where my father started preparing dinners. Neither of them bothered with showering, so I could still smell their gorgeous smell. Nick made me sit in one of the chairs and tied my torso to it; then he helped my dad.

The dinner was ready in half an hour.

“Ok buddy, I’m gonna take your gag off and feed you. Stay perfectly quiet; if you make any noise the gag goes right back in and no food or water for you until tomorrow, do you understand?” My father asked me.

I nodded and he began to undo the gag. It hurt like hell when he was unwinding the tape, but I took it like a man. Then he untied the bandana and

I was able to spit the sock out. It looked disgusting when it landed on my thighs. But the very thought of being gagged with this filthy piece of my father’s cloth made me horny.

After dinner my father gave me some water, which I gulped down in no time. The guys were sitting at the kitchen table talking about some meaningless stuff, taking no notice of me. As if having a bound guy sit with them was perfectly normal. After some time my father stood up.

“Nick, can you watch him for a while? I must go to do some shopping for tomorrow.” He said and pushed the filthy sock back into my mouth. I grunted in disapproval, but he ignored me.

“No problem mate.” Nick replied and my dad cleave gagged me again with his bandana.

“Thanks man, I’ll be back in an hour or so.” They lit a cigar each and my father left.

When the sound of the car faded away Nick untied me from the chair and pushed me against the wall. He did it much more brutally than I expected. I tried to talk to him, but my gag was too big to let any understandable words through. Nick put his cigar between his teeth and moved very close to me; I could feel his breath on my cheek. He caressed my shirtless torso with one hand and put the second one on my crotch.

I was terrified and looked Nick in the eyes. There was something new in them, something I have never seen before. I was lust….

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue May 24, 2016 12:09 pm

To be honest, I didn't like how David got aroused by his father's body, smell and socks. To me it feels just wrong. You could have used any other good-looking guy around David's age instead of his dad and I would have been totally fine with it.

That's why I think I'm really going to enjoy the time David is going to spend with Nick. I'm looking forward to the next instalment of this series!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:21 pm

How the hell did I miss this?

Anyways, just read the first chapter and I'm already loving it.
As always, your descriptive writing never fails to give me a boner.

“Being tied up means also being gagged. And I have prepared a nice gag for you. Since I’ve discovered your secret I’ve been wearing one pair of my socks for those past months. So by now it’s all sweaty, stained, filthy and disgusting. So be a good boy and take them willingly.“ My dad said and started to untie his shoelaces.

When he took off his shoes the stink of his socks filled my nostrils. They probably used to be white, but now they were dirty yellowish color, with stains of sweat and filth all over them. I clamped my mouth shut immediately.

“Fine, if you want to do it the hard way, so be it.” My father said and put the cigar back into his mouth.

He pinched my nose shut. With his free hand he took one of the socks and waited. It didn’t last long before I opened my mouth. The second I did it, my father forced the sock into my mouth. I tasted so bad that I can’t even describe it. The taste of my father’s sweat, his feet and dirt soon filled my mouth. I coughed and tried to spill the sock out, but my dad hand gagged me tightly.

He took a roll of gaffer tape from the bag and unwound some, and put the roll on the table. He removed his hand from my mouth and made sure the sock would fill my entire mouth. He took then pulled out a big bandana from his jeans and folded it neatly. He pressed the middle of it between my lips and tied it behind my head, forcing his sock even deeper into my mouth. I moaned.

My dad grabbed the tape and pressed the loose end on my cheek. He wound the tape over my mouth and around the gag ten time, pressing the tape after each wrap. When he was done he tore four long pieces of tape and taped it under my chin and over the previous layers of tape. Then he wrapped the tape again around my head ten times, sealing the sock inside my mouth and making the gag absolutely flawless. He took another drag on his cigar and blew the smoke right into my face.

Wow! This was just perfect! Loved every word of it.
That sock must've been really bad...kinda like mine after I've been wearing them to work and to the gym for a few days, haha :)

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:53 pm

BF, I sometimes wish that some of our native English speaking writers could be as lucid as Squirrel, never mind the content - that's a bonus.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:07 pm

xtc wrote:BF, I sometimes wish that some of our native English speaking writers could be as lucid as Squirrel, never mind the content - that's a bonus.

Agreed. Squirrel's writing is clear and fluid, while at the same time being descriptive but not overly complex. All of those things make for a smooth, enjoyable read. The content is a bonus of course, a BIG one for me! :)

Onodera
Kidnapper

Postby Onodera » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:15 am

The story is indeed very interesting! I do love to read stories between fathers and son, specially when both of them are hot like the guys that you describe there xD! David's dad is really hot and really manly (I kind would love to see him bound and gagged too, maybe by Nick, so father and son would be tied up together x3)! Indeed see some manly man doing man things is really hot! I love all the parts where David was bound and gagged, you really do know how to write a good story without boring parts or long descriptions!

I am looking foward to ser the next chapter of this story! Please, keep writing!
Imagine that this is you~
That's right, now shut up and be a good boy~! <3

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:12 pm

Really enjoyed reading those chapters.
Can't wait to see what Nick has in store for David.
Should be fun!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:56 am

I like a lot in tugs, but I draw the line at parental incest. Not cool Squirrel.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Nick was clearly aroused. He looked really macho now, and I couldn’t help and admired his muscles and masculine attitude. Of course the very thought of being sexually used by my father’s best buddy made me sick, but being tied and gagged as I was I could do nothing to stop him. I was his and he knew it; the whole situation must of made Nick very horny. Just when I thought Nick would unzip my pants and take care of my manhood he stepped away.

“Sorry, kid, I went too far. You ok?” He asked me and I nodded and mumbled something behind my gag. I really wanted it out.

“Let me take the gag off.” Nick came behind my back and untied the bandana; I spat the sock out.

“Thanks, can you untie me, please? I’ve had enough of this now..”

“Sorry kid, it’s not up to me when to untie you. If you want I can ask Jim to do it when he comes back.” Nick replied and took a drag on his cigar.

“Thanks, but I’ll ask him myself.” I said a little angry.

“No you won’t. You see, before Jim gets back I’ll gag you, again. And don’t tell me you don’t like it, boy. You think I haven’t noticed how you looked at my sweaty torso? You obviously like being dominated by a guy.”

I wanted to deny it, but it would be a complete lie. Nick was right, being bound and kept prisoner was my dream since I was a little kid, and it finally came true. My wrists were beginning to hurt a bit, but I didn’t want to complain about it; I am a man and I can take a little bit of pain.

“If you promise to be a good boy you can stay without a gag for the time being. What do you say?”

“I’ll be good.” Was my only reply.

“I thought so. I’m sure you’re hungry and thirsty. Wait here for a while and I’ll go get something to eat for us.” Nick said and left.

He came back after a short while and set the food on the table. He put his cigar on the ashtray, told me to sit on one of the chairs, and then he sat on the other. He fed me some chicken salad and water. It wasn’t much, but any amount of food was appreciated; I was getting really hungry by then. The meal was soon over and Nick took his cigar back and put it between his teeth.

“You wanna say something before I gag you, buddy?” Nick asked and took my father’s spit soaked sock in his hand.

“No, man wait, I …. “ I didn’t finish the sentence.

The door to the kitchen burst open, and two guys came in. They were dressed all in black: jeans, boots, leather jackets and gloves. Both of them had shades on their faces, and one of them was carrying a sport bag.

“Well well, what do we have here?” One of them said and smirked. They both laughed.

Nick and I were totally taken aback. I saw nick drop the sock on the ground and make a move towards the strangers. But then one of the guys grabbed a gun from under the jacked and pointed it at me. The gun had already a silencer on it.

“If you don’t won’t us to hurt the kid, you’ll simply do what we tell you, and not do anything stupid got it?” He barked at Nick.

I saw Nick nod gently. I could almost feel the tension and rage building up inside him. He wasn’t the type of guy who gives up easily. If only he had a chance he probably would try to do something. But at the moment he had me to worry about; those guys knew perfectly well how to settle a huge guy like Nick down.

“Good. Now, first things first. We don’t want any trouble, so if you stay calm and obey our orders, no one gets hurt.” The guy with the gun said.
The other one just stood there, probably waiting for instructions.

“We’re here to take the kid, and we need him alive and untouched. I see he’s already tied up a bit, so part of our work is already done here. But we need to truss you up much better, boy, so just relax and take it like a man.” He said and his buddy handed him the bag.

“But before we take care of the kid, I must say I like the smell of the cigar. It must be a good stuff you have there. Bring me the cigars.” He said to Nick.

Nick replied nothing and just turned to the living room, where my father keeps his precious cigars.

“Go with him, we don’t need any trouble.” He said to his buddy.

Nick and the other guy went to fetch the cigars and I was alone with the intruder. I tried to keep calm, but I was really scared.

“It’s ok, kid, nothing bad will happen to you. You’ll just have to prepare yourself for being tied up and gagged for a couple of days, that’s all.” The guy said in somehow comforting tone. I relaxed a little bit and nodded.

The guy went behind my back and checked the knots that my father had tied. He tightened some of them and added new ones; he bound my elbows together and then wrapped duct tape from his bad over the ropes. He told me to sit down and lean against the wall. When I did, he tied my ankles with rope at ankles and calves. He made sure no knots get loose.

“Now for the gag. We must make sure you won’t make any noise. Open up.”

I did and he forced my dad’s sock back into my mouth. Then he took another one from his back and jammed it into my mouth forcing my jaw open.
Next he grabbed a ball gag and forced it between my teeth, making sure the socks will stay in. He buckled the gag tightly behind my head. The guy wasn’t done yet; he took a roll of duct tape from his bag and wrapped it around my mouth ten times.

“Done. Sorry this have to be so rough, but we can’t risk that you scream.” He said and got up.

A while later Nick came back with another captor. He handed the cigar box to the guy who just finished tying me up. The intruder took one, smelled it and put it between his teeth.

“Now, big guy, lie down on the floor and let my buddy tie you up. If you won’t cooperate the kid gets a bullet in his knees.” He said and lit the cigar.

Nick was soon on the floor trussed up like an animal. His hands were tied behind his back and bound to his torso. Legs were crossed and tied up as well. Then came the hogtie. A tight one; after only a few moments I saw Nick’s hands turn blue. The guy gagged Nick with some rag, and a huge ball gag; Nick gurgled a little while being gagged, but the captor took no notice of it.

“Good, we’re done now. It was nice meeting you, big guy, but we must leave.” Nick began to struggle, but got nowhere. He was bound very well.

The guys came to me next. One of them duct taped my eyes shut. Then they grabbed me, stood me up and soon I landed on the shoulder. When we were leaving the house I could hear Nick shout wildly into his gag. After a while I heard a van open and I was dropped on the floor. One of the guys came inside, and the other one went to the driver’s seat. I was hogtied cruelly, far more tighter than necessary.

“I know it’s tight, kid, but I don’t give it a fuck. You behave and maybe I’ll loosen the ropes a bit.” It was the other guy, the much worse one, I supposed.

Soon the cigar smoke filled my nostrils and I heard the engine start. The van drove off..
Last edited by squirrel on Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 am

Oh my fuking good... AMAZING!

But i think is a very cruel joke from David father.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Wow, loving the way David was gagged in this chapter. Really over the top!

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Alkaid_ is right, it's to early to count Dave's dad out of the equation. This might just be a big prank of some sort. Then again...it may not.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:41 am

I was lying in the back of the van and the guy keeping an eye on me was clearly enjoying my father’s cigar. I was trussed up extremely tightly, much more than necessary. The guys wanted to make sure I won’t cause any troubles; my gag was also much bigger than it had to be. Two socks, a ball gag and ten layers of heavy duct tape made all my efforts to scream or shout completely futile.

We were driving for what seemed a few hours, and I tried to free myself, or at least to make the knots loosen a little bit. But when I started to struggle my captor came to me and smacked me hard in my head. When I tried to protest he simply smacked me again, and kept doing it until I calmed down.

When I did I started to think; who were these guys, why did they kidnap me? For a short while I thought maybe they were friends of my dad, and they were playing some king of a joke on me. But if so, would they tie me up so cruelly? And what about Nick? Would they hurt him, by tying his hands so tightly? But on the other hand, if they were real kidnappers, shouldn’t they cover their faces? With something more than shades? The questions kept appearing in my head and the more I was thinking about this whole situation the more frightened I got.

Finally, I felt the van stop. I heard the guy who was inside go to the doors, open them, then close quickly; I was alone, but not for long. A few moments later, the doors of the van opened again and one the captors got inside and knelt beside me. Without saying a word he undid my hogtie, checked the bonds and dragged me to the door. Then his buddy put me over his shoulder and we entered a house.

I heard one of the guys unlock the door and all three of us entered a room. They put me on the floor and closed the door.

“Go prepare everything and I’ll keep an eye on the kid.” One of them said and soon the other one left the room closing the door behind him. He left the sport bag in the room.

My captor made me sit and lean against the wall. Then he took the tape from my eyes away and I was able to see again. We were in a very small room with no windows. I suppose It was once used as some kind of a storage room, but now, beside a mattress in the corner, it was totally empty. Probably they we going to keep me here.

“Sorry we had to tie you up this tight, but you must stay like this for some more time, until we are sure you won’t try anything stupid.” He said and I moaned. I tried pleading with him but got nowhere.

“You’re probably wondering why we kidnapped you?” I looked at him and nodded.

Instead of carrying on, the guy put a cigar from his leather jacket and lit it. He puffed on it for some time, then sat next to me and put his arm around me, like I was his buddy or something. I looked at him for a while; if it wasn’t the guy who had just kidnapped me I could enjoy the scene. The guy was handsome and his outfit was quite a turn on. I moved a little bit, trying to avoid waking my dick up.

“You see..” the guy said after a while. “Your father is an old friend of ours. We used to hang out together quite a lot. But then he borrowed money from us and never returned it. And I mean A LOT of money. He kept promising he would return them, but he never did. So we had to find some other way to make him pay his debt. But he’s a clever guy, not an easy one to deal with; tracking him was quite troublesome, but we finally did it. And when we did, we figured the only way to make him give us our money back is to take his most valuable thing from him. You are the thing, kid”

Now that was something I didn’t know. My father was involved in some business and now I was the one to pay the consequences. I looked at the guy and made some noise trough my gag. He just kept staring at me and puffing on his cigar. I tried to move, but the ropes didn’t allow for much movement. After I calmed down the guy continued.

“We’ll keep you here until we get our money back. You’ll be bound all the time and gagged most of it; the better you behave the less strict your bonds will be. But if you try anything stupid even once, I promise I’ll truss you up so tightly you’re gonna remember it for the rest of your life… You understand, kid?” He said and I gulped.

I looked at him and he no longer seemed like a cool guy. Something changed about him; he was now very similar to his partner, strict and cruel. I didn’t want to mess up with him, so I just nodded my head, but tried once more making some noise and ask him to at least loosen the gag. He ignored me completely.

“Now, let’s tie you up a little more, so you won’t wonder around.” He said and chuckled; his evil attitude disappeared again.

He put his cigar between his teeth and move me on the mattress; I was facing the door. The guy took a long coil of rope from the bag and told me to bent my legs. I moaned desperately but complied. He pressed my legs very tightly against my butt and tied my ankles to my elbows and wrists; the hogtie was very firm and inescapable. When he was done he took another coil, much shorter and tied my wrists to the hook above the mattress; I hadn’t noticed it before. I was stuck.

Satisfied with his work my captor took a deep drag on his cigar and knelt next to me and leaned towards my face; he was practically touching my with his lips when he whispered:

“If you behave I can make your stay here very enjoyable… I know your dark secret; Your father wasn’t the only one I gathered information about. And I must say I like tying guys up and have fun with them. Just think about it.” He bit me gently on my ear, ruffled my hair and got up.

I watched him take the bag and close the door. I heard him lock it. I was alone with my thoughts… and my growing hard-on again…

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 pm

This is getting more and more interesting.

A great kidnapping scene.
I love the way the two big guys trussed up and gagged Dave. Really over the top and unnecessarily strict.
Fantastic work! Can't wait to read more.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:55 am

Well, I have to say I really enjoyed the last two chapters. I didn't expect the kidnapping! Keep surprising us, it makes this so much fun to read.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:55 am

Oh my fucking god... Can't wait for read more and know what happened with David.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:07 am

I'm not sure what I'm rooting for...
Seeing David trying something stupid and getting the extreme bondage punishment he was told about.
Or seeing David cooperate and take up the handsome kidnapper on his offer.

Either way, I really wish you'd continue this soon!
David is probably "dying" right now, with two socks and a ballgag crammed in his duct taped mouth :quirk:

alkaid_
Kidnapper

Postby alkaid_ » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:18 pm

Wating the next chapter

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:09 pm

The time plodded on mercilessly. Being trussed up and gagged could be fun, but not in the current circumstances. Kidnapped, tied by strangers and used as a hostage until my father paid the money he owed to my captors. I couldn’t tell how much time passed since my kidnappers left; it could have been two hours, or it could have been seven. I had no idea. Having nothing to do I dozed off a little.

I was woken up by the sound of the doors. They were being unlocked and soon one of the guys entered the room. Fortunately it wasn’t the bad one. He didn’t say a word, just came to me and released the hogtie. I moaned thankfully; I was really sore and needed some rest.

“I’ll untie you now. Then you can take a shower and use the toilet. No funny stuff, or you’ll get punished. Understood?” He asked.

I nodded my head and he took the gag out. It was great not to have anything stuffed in my mouth for a while.

“Here, eat this.” My captor said and put some chocolate into my mouth. Then he proceeded to untying me.

When I was completely untied he put something like a bag over my head and grabbed my hand. He marched me out of the room and walked me to the bathroom. It wasn’t easy to walk blindfolded, but the guy helped me not to bump into anything. After we did several paces he told me to stop and opened the door. He pushed me in and allowed me to take the bag from my head.

“You have half an hour, kid. Take a shower, use the toilet. When you’re done, get dressed, put the bag on your head again and stand with your back to the door. I’ll pick you up in thirty minutes.” He said and I heard him lock the door from the outside.

After a short while I took the bag off and looked around; the bathroom was small, with no windows. There was a shower in one corner, a toilet in the second one and a small sink on the wall. Next to it a towel was hanging. Nothing else, as if my captors wanted to clean the surface so I couldn’t learn anything about them. If that was really what they wanted, I must say they achieved their goal.

I didn’t want to waste my precious time, so I took my clothes off and put them on the toilet. I went to the shower and turned the water on. The water felt so well on my body it made me almost feel happy. I was finally able to wash the dirt and sweat from my body. It felt wonderful for my skin and it did cheer me up a little bit. After the shower I used the toilet and got dressed. I didn’t know how much time I had left, but I didn’t want to anger my captors, so I put the bag on my head again and stood with my back to the door.

A few moments later I heard the door being unlocked and open. I was grabbed by my arm and marched to the room I had been previously hogtied in. When the door closed behind the two of us and the captor locked it, he told me to take the bag off. I did and I saw a sturdy wooden chair in the middle of the room.

“We think you might be a little bit more comfortable in the chair, kid. But if you give us any hard time, we’ll have to restrain you far more severely.” The guy warned me with a stern voice.

“Thank you.” I said quietly and then added quickly. “Are you going to hurt me?”

“No.” Was the quick reply. I felt relieved a little. “But we must keep you restrained here, until your father pays his debts. We’ll release you no sooner, even if it means you have to stay here for a couple of weeks.”

The thought of being under these guys control for such a long time wasn’t a happy one. But, on the other hand, if what the guy had said was true, I would simply be tied up and not hurt. That wasn’t too bad; I’ve read about kidnappers who tortured their victims.

“Enough talking, kid. Sit in the chair. I have to tie you up for the night.” The guy said and put his sport bag on the floor

There was nothing I could do to prevent this, so I just sat on the chair and put my arms on the armrests. The guy took two long pieces of rope and tied my arms to the chair. He circled the rope from my wrists to my elbows, and I was completely stuck. Then he bound my torso to the back of the chair. Next he tied my ankles and knees to the chair legs. I was trussed up and with no chances to escape.

“Open up.” He said when he was done with the ropes. I saw a large material in his hand.

“No, wait, please!” I tried to talk to him. “You don’t have to gag me, I won’t make any noise, I swear! Besides, you could easily punish me for breaking my promise, and I certainly wouldn’t want that!”

“You aren’t in a hotel kid!” He seemed pretty angry. “We may not want to hurt you, but we WILL keep you as restrained as we want to, so be a good boy and open that fucking mouth!”

I realized that I won’t be able to convince him and opened my mouth wide. He stuffed the rag into my mouth and put the ball gag back in. Next went the duct tape, which he wrapped over ten times around my mouth, sealing the gag. I was silenced again. But to my surprise he wasn’t finished; he taped my head to the back of the chair, so I couldn’t even move my head.

“Nmmmm, plmmmmssmm” I tried to say, but It came as some faint squeaks.

“If you don’t stop complaining, I’ll hogtie you and leave you without food and water for the whole day tomorrow.” He said calmly. “And you know I can restrain you much more cruelly than this.”

I looked at him and settled down. I watched him pack ropes and tapes into his bag and zip it up. Then he took a cigar from his pocket and lit it. He came closer to me and put his boot on the chair, very closely to my crotch.

“You know, boy, if you think about it, it’s exactly what you’ve been dreaming about, isn’t it? If you behave and cooperate this whole kidnapping can be as much fun for you as it is for us.” He said and moved his boot so it now touched my dick through the trousers. I closed my eyes and gulped, terrified.

“Think about this, kid.” He said, took his bag and left, closing the door behind him and locking it.
I definitely had a lot to think about….

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:09 pm

Nice to have you back.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Return to “M/M”