Addicteftoropes

Re: Soccer Jocks & Their Socks

Postby Addicteftoropes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:46 am

Please, continues

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Chris was contemplating how to proceed. Trev and Mike will be home any minute...but they will have the kegs and pizza and will be ready to party. He can't just leave Joel sleepsacked any longer...he needs to shower, contact his family, and also explain himself being mia and gone for so long. Then he had an idea...

Pat walks back into the room, "yo bro...what are we gonna do with our new jock slave boy toy"?

Chris replies, "honestly I don't quite yet know yet...I was just thinking about that actually. The fellas will be back any minute and he needs to clean up too.. he's been in that sack for far too long but he hadn't even come close to start training for his new life's purpose...huh boy"?!? Chris taunts as he rubs Joels bald and buzzed adorable cute head and chuckled tauntingly. "U know Pat I think the way to approach this delicate situation with Trev tho"...

Just then Pat got a text from Trev saying he dropped Mike off at sorority house row to go advertise and publicize for the party while he picked up the kegs already and is waiting on the 7 pizzas to be done...prob will be at least another 30 to 45 mins at least. Pat let Chris read the texts and both of them had ear to ear smirks on their faces.

Chris gave Pat back his phone and then went to scrummage thru the bondage back finally taking out the set of prison chain gang leg and ankle connected cuffs. Chris instructs Pat, "Help me get him unsacked and into this so he can shower. I'll chain him to the shower rod too so he'll be chained up and confined to the bathroom. I'll make sure he's got whatever is necessary like tooth brush and shit." Then redirects to Joel, "absolutely no talking from u whatsoever...no one will help u...in fact if u scream or try anything funny u will seriously live to regret it...understood boy?"

Joel violently shakes his head up and down and mmmphhs mumbling what's sounds like yes sir.

"While he's doin that u and I can talk privately...I got a plan" Chris teases.

Chris and Pat proceeded to unsack the slave boy and immediately put him in cuffs. Then Chris pulled off the blindfold and led the hobbling slave to the bathroom, hooked him to a chain that connects to the shower rod to the chain connecting his ankle chain to his wrist chain. Pat reminded Joel not to talk right before taking the penis gag out and told him he has 15 mins so make it quick. Like a good boy still helplessly chained up and also still in chastity did what he was supposed to quietly and quickly.

While back in Pat's room...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 pm

"I can't wait to hear what u think" says Pat as he finally finishes getting dressed...which includes putting on his double set of socks and his wicked rank hightop Jordans while he let Chris explain...

"I think I'm gonna convince Trev to do a tickling video that incorporates foot worshipping and foot slave training video using Joel as the victim sub....especially once I show him this " Chris stated comvincingly...as he handed Pat Joel's phone...but only after first opening up his Internet browser so it cascaded all the kinky Tumblr pages that has pics of guys mummified in duct tape with nipples and cock and balls tied up and exposed with a vibrater tied the the cock, another guy sleepsacked with a sneaker strapped over his face, a pic of a jock with his feet up wearing a really ripe rank dirtied what looks like used to be white pair of ankle socks, and a pic with a jock boy hogtied with his blindfolded and gagged head was restrained in a swing from the ceiling not allowing the sub to move his head side to side...and there is a another athletic dom guy with a pair of gym running sneaks and very worn socked feet right in his slave subs helpless face...probably wafting his rank foot scent and stink while wiggling his toes...esp when they are freshly removed from the sneaks. Chris finally chimes in, "He's a lil piggy freak...don't u love it?!? I bet with u recording me and Trev using him and his whole training we could make so much money! Which I know Trev wld be down for...even if it's selling out his best buddy! What do ya think"?

"Hell yeah...thats sinisterly evil yet fricken brilliant...and I know Trev will love it! He has a weakness for tickling...and Joel is super sensative, responsive and hardwired!" Pat joyously agrees.

Coincidentally Chris was then interrupted by a text from Trev directly, asking if he's talked to Joel. He replies yes and tells him he's here in the bathroom...but will be here waiting for u when u get back. Trev said he was just about to call his mom cuz he hasn't heard from him but he'll still be another 15 or 20 mins Mike was gonna come later with some girls. He also sent a follow up asking if we cld help him bring in the kegs while he showers cuz he hasn't yet. Chris comedically texts Trev saying he'll order Joel to take care of u and ur tired feet...it's the least he can do for making u him and his mom worry lol. Trev replied lmfao that's what's up. Chris types Pat says since they won we are the kings and get to order him around as our slave for the night. Trev responds that's awesome...best idea ever...can we tie him up and tickle him? Pat and Chris exchange glances, smirks and then outright laughter. And Chris says back...I like that idea...but only if we can tag team all three of us and make a tickling foot slave training video? Trev quickly answers uve got urself a deal as long as my face isn't shown. Chris says that'll def be no problem at all...and the plan was set in motion.

Batsox
TUGs Member

Postby Batsox » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:55 am

I hope this story continues... I would be a shame to stop a great story at this point...!

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:58 am

Don't worry yes the story will continue soon. I've just been super busy with work, music album, and some personal issues...but I got some great ideas. Stay kinky and stinky. Wish there were more bondage doms with stinky feet around RI...it's been too long since any action which gives me some writing inspiration.

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:41 am

Great. I can't wait

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Thu May 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Chris had already prepped his bed with four coils of rope with cuffs to each corner for a simple yet effective spreadeagle tie. Pat had set up a tripod with a video recorder. Joel was just about finished in the bathroom and Trev should be back any minute.

Chris entered the bathroom armed with the pecker gag and a blindfold. Joel had finished brushing his teeth so Chris gagged Joel and blindfolded him. Then went and undid the chain connecting Joel to the shower guiding him back into the bedroom and on the center of the bed. Chris unlocked Joel's ankles first and strapped each individual leg to the cuffed wrapped with rope to the post. Then uncured Joel's chained arms and did the same to each arm. Chris had mastered knots esp the slip knot so he went around to each appendage tightening the ropes so Joel could barely squirm an inch. To make things even more restrictive Chris grabbed 4 longer strands of additional rope and tied Joel from right above his elbows and knees to the bottom of the bed once again using the slip knot to make the restraints super tight.

Just as Chris finished securing Joel Trev honked the horn signaling Pat and Chris to come out and help carry in the kegs and pizza.

Joel was trying like crazy to take the opportunity to try and escape but to no avail. Wiggling and squirming and moaning but it was no use he cldnt move couldn't talk and couldn't see...he was totally helpless. Even his dick was still trapped in chastity and he was super horny from being tied up chastised forced to sniff Chris's rank socks and sneaks and having the vibrater strapped to the cock.

"Yo Trev what's happening bro?" Pat says giving him daps.

"I'm wicked exhausted buddy but excited for tonight. Shaping up to be a pretty wild night" Trev replies.

"Muahahaha u don't even know the half yet dude" Chris joins in saying hi and giving daps as well.

Trev smiles ear to ear and says, "Joel has some major explaining to do and he is gonna be punished and tortured for making us all worry. I can't wait to see how ticklish he is put for a short lil guy he can be pretty scrappy I don't know how willing he is gonna be tho"!

"I told u bro he won't be a problem. He's already taken care of and ready for training. If he knows what's good for him he will do everything he is told." Chris states laughing a lil. "Only thing tho he won't be able to give u a massage til tomorrow tho. Why don't u go on in and hop in the shower and Pat and I will grab the kegs."

"Sweet thanks guys. No worries about the massage anyway that would be weird lol. Altho it'll be weird to tickle him. I'll bring in the pizzas. Mike said there's a bunch of girls coming around 10 or 11 so we have quite a few hours before anybody gets here. Mike will just hitch a ride with them and Serg is bringing a bunch later around midnight as well." Trev explains.

Jackson
TUGs Member

Postby Jackson » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Great story so far. Keep up the good work

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Trev was showering while Pat and Chris were finishing getting prepped for what seems to be an epic tickle video. They rock paper scissored best of 3 to see who wld be co domming with Trev and Chris won meaning Pat wld be video recording. They had one evil looking kidnap good mask for Trev to wear for discretion and Chris had one of their sorority sister's panty hose stocking he put on over his head to also look like a burglar. They had decided that Joel will remain blindfolded and gagged but thought it wld be better to take off the chastity device. Since Joel was so horny from smelly sneaks socks heavy bondage and of course that relentless vibrater Trev wld spend the first 15 mins exploring Joel's top half and the next 15 mins on his feet. That way this wld hopefully get Joel extremely tired and way less horny.

Chris unlocked the chastity device and cldnt help but chuckle at the puddle of precum. Within a matter of seconds Joel's member stood at attention already. Pat was focusing the camera playing with the zoom so he'd be ready to go.

"Now listen up slave pig here's the deal. We broke into ur apartment looking for ur inheritance check that u refuse to sign over to us. We got the jump on u knocked u out and u woke up tied spreadeagle to the bed naked for interrogation. U better play along and not ruin this video. If all goes well when we are done we will actually let u go to enjoy the party. But don't get it twisted u Wil be locked up in chastity with legs and arms chained up like a jail prisoner and a hood on for anonymity and u will serve pizza on a platter until it's gone and then u will be in charge of pumping and pouring beers for everybody. But back to the video u better be convincing and don't give in or give up no matter what do u understand?" Chris stated and Joel nodded his head rapidly yes.

Pat went to the bathroom door to ask Trev how mu cheaper longer and he said about another 5 to 10 mins. So he came back in to tell Chris and found him taunting Joel by holding one of his sneakers fresh off his foot over Joel's nose telling him to sniff and breathe in the stink deeply. "Yo come on Chris let me get in a lil taunting too Trev is still gonna be a few more mins" Pat asks.

"Ok buddy sure I understand he's just so fun to tease." Chris laughs and says. "U wearing ur lucky socks bro? I noticed u had ur rank 3 year old Jordans on u usually wear barefoot"

"Hell yeah man u know I love these bad boys. I can't manage to part with them and I'm actually wearing my lucky soccer socks unwashed for a month and a special pair of ankle socks I've worn now for 2 weeks" Pat gleefully tells Chris. Meanwhile Joel is mmpphhing like crazy squirming and moving his head side to side trying to get away from the awful stench pissing Chris off so he gets up anyway giving room for Pat to take over while he goes to get a quick drink before the fun really begins.

"Now listen here u lil piggy u better not pull that with me. I want u to show me how much u love my jock scent. U are very lucky and privileged to earn this honor of sniffing my godly feet and sneaks and we don't have much time either." Pat sternly says as he takes off his right sneaker and follows Chris lead standing over Joel barking orders. "Sniff...sniff...Yeah sniff those ripe rank Jordans. I know u love it. Louder! I wanna hear u breathe deep and sniff loudly". Joel just sniffs like he's told and mmpphhing with every inhale and then Pat starts rubbing Joel's nipples a lil to get him really into it and making him so horny his cock is now not only at attention but throbbing too and leaking a lil. "Yeah that's it...ur in for a real treat. Well it'll probably be more fun for us than u but I'm sure ull be laughing hysterically hehehehe". Pat gets on the bed now that he has both sneaks off and is rubbing his sweaty rank ripe socks all over Joel's face still playing with nips a lil and getting a kick out of the pigs predicament and obvious enjoynent. Chris came in and started lightly scratching Joel's soles getting him even more riled up and loudly trying to protest but ultimately just sniffing deeper and heavier when Trev walks in and is kind of just standing there in shock at what he's witnessing.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:07 pm

"Oh my god dudes is that Joel?" Trev asks cracking a smile. "Pat ur gonna kill him I can smell ur feet from here bro. Glad to see his feet are really ticklish tho. Very good to know".

"Thanks!" Pat says taking pride in his jock odor. "Man and he is totally controlled by his nipples too. We wanted to get him really nice and horny and apparently he really loves smelly socks sneaks and feet. Chris found his Internet browser on his phone so we've been testing his endurance and making sure he's for real. Hahahaha I think he likes it more than even he realized but like the saying goes...be careful what u wish for. I was just having a lil fun while u were finishing up. I'm gonna be the video recorder and Chris is gonna be ur partner in crime."

"Hell yeah Trev. Me and u found out that Joel's grandpa died and inherited quite a bit of money he has stashed so u and I broke in when we thought he wasn't home but he was so we knocked him out in the struggle stripped him naked and tied him spreadeagle for tickle interrogation. We will play good cop bad cop. I'm the good cop that will sensually tickle his nips cock and balls while u are the bad cop that torturishly tickles his pits sides and of course the piece de resistance...his feet. He is ordered not to spill his guts give in or give up if he knows what's good for him." Chris explains.

Trev replies, "Hell yeah apparently u guys have thought it thru intricately. I def don't feel comfortable touching his junk so yeah that's definitely ur job bro lol. Also don't want my face shown."

"Don't worry already got that taken care of." Chris tellsTrev as he hands him the burglar mask. "Don't worry I'll handle all the sexual stuff with pig boy. I'm trying to groom him to be our frat mascot slave lol. He's already taken a liking to my feet as well earlier today. He practically confessed his love for me last night. He also said he has always had a huge crush on u too bro."

Poor Joel was so distracted by Pat still he didn't hear any of the convo between Trev and Chris cuz he wldve been super upset as Trev and him have been best friends their whole life and wldnt ever wanna jeapordize that friendship. Yeah he thought Trev was handsome but he's more like a brother. Pat wrapped up his play time and Joel was primed and ready to go. Chris and Trev went over a lil bit of the scenerio and decided Trev wldnt talk just tickle. Chis wld be in charge of narrating and interrogation. They decided they were gonna try to break Joel after about 2 hours. Start with half hour of tickle torture followed by had hour of nip cock and ball tickle and edging and if Joel didn't give up then they wld tag team tickle torture him for a half hour and then if still didn't cave Chris wld incorporate his sneaks and socks into the mix while he edged Joel and Trev tickled his feet all at the same time for the last half hour. The 3 doms all agreed that 2 hours was enough time for a great video they cld edit and upload online to sell pay per view style to raise money for the frat.

Pat starts the countdown...

And in 5...4...3...2...1

ACTION!!!!!!

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:47 pm

Nice chapters. Good to see your still on this story

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Wonderful to see the continuation. Thanks for keeping it going.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 am

Keep it coming bro! Can't wait to read the rest! 8)

Return to “M/M”