Soccer Jocks & Their Socks

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Soccer Jocks & Their Socks

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:49 pm

Being a short 19 year old undercover kinky gay jock only 5'6 165 moderately hairy nice built chest and legs...I was really excited finally joining the university's elite jock fratenity AAA alpha alpha alpha. They had a certain reputation to be the future generation of star athletes.

Anyway, I've been playing soccer since I was a kid and my best buddy Trevor 20 5'12 169 size 12 feet and I have always been on the same team. He made assistant captain to Mike 20 5'11 size 11 feet. This was the year moved up from jv. I was trying to not only join the frat they are both in but like them I wanna live in the frat house.

Pat 21 6'3 size 15 feet and Sergio 21 6'2 13 1/2 feet were president and vice president respectively. Pat played hockey football and basketball while Sergio played soccer and baseball. Then Chris 20 6'0 size 16 feet was the all star rugby and hockey player was treasurer and security...but more importantly was in charge of admittance of all house jocks.

Freshman year at the University I tried out and played rugby which is where I met and befriended Chris actually. He has always thought of me as his lil bro...he likes rubbing my shaved bald head wrestle and playfully tease and play practical jokes on me...often at my expense. Plus with having Trev as my best friend I figured I was a shoe in. Lil did I know what my future would hold.

I didn't know who to approach first in this delicate situation. The frat is very very picky. I have always tried to be likeable and a people pleaser. I have lots of passion drive and heart but I'm actually kind of submissive. Since I was a kid I've had this love for duct tape and bondage. I've never however told anyone about this. Mainly get most my enjoyment and pleasure from looking and browsing bdsm websites online. I also have not ever acted out my fantasies either....until...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Re: Soccer Jocks & Their Socks

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:20 pm

It all kinda happened so fast...

I was hanging out in Trevs room waiting for him to finish getting ready just browsing this new tumbler feed that was all about duct tape mummifications and these things called sleepsacks...there some pretty hot pics and even a few videos. I got sucked in to my own kink universe. Im pretty fascinated by what doms do to their subs while they are helpless. I recently also stumbled across another website that had stories of skaters who had foot slaves. Their socks sneakers and feet were often so super sweaty and smelly since they would never change their socks or some actally wore skate sneaks sockless...they would often look for gay wimpy dweebs and force them to smell sniff and worship their rank ripe feet.

All of a sudden I jumped from being startled by Trev when he tapped me on the shoulder. "I...i...i wasn't looking at anything really" I studdered.

"Wow...really cuz i called ur name three times" Trev said looking puzzled and confused.

"Well I was falling asleep waiting for ur slow ass...u big girly man"! I sarcastically retorted.

Trev then says,"u should know me well by now so u would have no excuse to be mad when Chris and I pranked u for falling asleep on my bed with ur sneakers on...even tho its a good thing with ur stinky feet!"

"Hahahahaha" chuckled Chris. "I love messing with my lil short buddy here!" As he walks up behind me putting me in a head lock rubbing my head. He snatched my phone up after knocking it from my hands.

"Uve always got ur damn face in ur phone...perhaps if u paid that much attention to me u might be worthy enough to join our house...pigboy...muahahahaha!" I turned around to catch his eyes as he winks smiles chuckles and shows me my phone with a picture of a guy wrapped head to toe in duct tape with his nipples cock balls and feet exposed and what's worse is there is an old beat up stinky looking sneaker strapped over the victims face.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:49 pm

NICE! Can't tell you how happy I am to see you posting here :o

"Uve always got ur damn face in ur phone...perhaps if u paid that much attention to me u might be worthy enough to join our house...pigboy...muahahahaha!" I turned around to catch his eyes as he winks smiles chuckles and shows me my phone with a picture of a guy wrapped head to toe in duct tape with his nipples cock balls and feet exposed and what's worse is there is an old beat up stinky looking sneaker strapped over the victims face.

This was just perfect!
Not only that picture you had displayed on your phone when Chris snatched it from you, but also what he said about you needing to pay HIM more attention. Can't help wondering what he meant by that :quirk:

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:55 pm

Thank god Trev had no idea what Chris was talking about cuz I'd be completely and utterly humiliated if Trev found out about my weird freaky tendencies...I am afraid he'd stop being my friend.

I charged at Chris and got my phone back...but while I was def blushing I was fuming mad Chris would blow up my privacy like that. What did he even see or know anyway? I thought it best to just ignore it and play it off as nothing.

Chris seemed to go along with my lead and didn't mention anything or follow up with any inquisitive questions so I thought he just dismissed it.

It was Thursday night so for me my weekend had begun. Trev was not so lucky so he Chris and I were gonna grab grub and a few cocktails and call it an early night.

We wound up getting borritos and a few pitchers of beer. After the second pitcher Trev said he was walking back to the house to finish up a paper due the next morning but Chris said I was ordered to stay and keep him company.

Once Trev left Chris and I got into an intense game of quarters. I was giving him a real run for his money but both of us were getting pretty tipsy...thank god we cld walk back to the frat house as it was only 3 blocks away. We had 3 cups left...whoever won best of three got a piggy back ride home.

Well...not only did I get crushed losing all three games having to chug all three cups but...I was way too intoxicated to carry him since he is way bigger and heavier than me...let alone being so drunk he wound up carrying me back lol.

He was such a life saver. Stripped me down to my boxers and let me crash in his bed but only on one condition...

Before I could agree or disagree I passed out lol.

While I was sleeping Chris thoroughly explored my phone. His eyes were wide and filled with shock and his face had a very devilish smirk as he read a few stories and viewed pics and vids. Finally...he thought to himself...we've been looking for someone like u! Wait til I tell the guys...we have our very own pet pig aka a bondage foot slave. Hmmmm...but wait...I think I will have fun with him first and keep him my lil secret. I will set a plan in motion tho for the whole house to participate in our very first smelliet socks and sneaks contest.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:48 pm

"Pat remember what I talked to u about?" Chris peeps his head thru the door and whispers since it's so late.

"Yo bro it's wicked late...wtf are u talking about?" Pat replies groggily.

"The new recruit Joel!" Chris answers a bit annoyed and frustrated. "Why u even in bed it's a long weekend and our scrimmage round robin isn't until 1pm. Grab that gear we got specially made! Wait u didn't tell anybody about anything did u"?

"I'm just bored man. Of course not man...I don't talk about that shit man. I know all the other bros are down tho...it's tough to have a frat house with only top dom jocks. The only thing I said was they should all be starting to recycle a pair of ankle and sports socks. We don't have to worry cuz they all have different brands of athletic sneaks." Pat rambles a lil excited now...both jocks getting chubby in their shorts. "I'm just nervous Chris. I don't want anyone to get hurt or for a sub to freak out and get police involved"

"No no no no no dude...chill out!!!" Chris trying to ease Pat and calm him down. "Turns out I was right about him...he LIKES it! I caught him looking at a pic and just a lil bit ago I checked his phone and read up on all the shit...it's pretty hot bro. I love that he's a hot sexy italian masc jock too and he has no idea what we are into which is exactly what he fantasizes about! Leave it to me."

"Whoa whoa whoa that's not fair...we are all bi or sexually fluid." Pat thinks.

"Yeah but I found him...I own him now...and it's easier for a sub to deal with 1 dom first. I'll train him then introduce u, then Trev and that'll be house initiation time...the ultimate stink contest"! Chris insists.

"I know ur right I'm just jealous" Pat says. "U do have pretty rank feet...it'll be a good intro tho...im sure mine are smellier. I will win him in the competition".

Chris asks again,"Where's the gear? He's definitely out like a light...u gonna help me get him prepped?"

Pat replies,"well Mr big guy who wants to do everything himself....asking for help now? Only if I get to be the one to gag him."

"Fine." Says Chris

Pat gets up out of bed, low and behold still with his black high top Jordans on and double socked. He obviously is taking this challenge seriously. Reached under the bed and pulled out a sports duffle bag filled with rope straps belts gags blindfolds a giant roll of pallet wrap and a bunch of rolls of duct tape. Then proceeded to grab a hangar with a custom made leather sleepsack with nipple flaps and d rings. Together the two jocks easily maneuvered the drunken passed out jock into his new training facility/home. Once in Chris wove rope thru the d rings to make the sack that much more tight and restrictive and then buckled the straps. Then like Chris agreed to he watched as Pat took a roll of duct tape and wrapped it over his mouth around and around his head a half dozen times and then wrapping more tape under the jaw up over the head and back around another 3 or 4 times effectively gagging the now completely helpless sub jock.

Once he was done he kicked off his right dominant sneaker and smothered his rank smelly socked toes right over my nose...

And the smelly ripe stink was so strong I woke up!

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:22 pm

I immediately started to panic and tried to scream but I barely made an audible mmmmmmmmpppph I was so well gagged. And I was barely goin anywhere trying like crazy to escape...but couldnt even wiggle or squirm effectively. All I cld see or smell was a big giant really ripe smelly stinky socked foot in my face when finally Chris came into view as he blindfolded me...and that was the last thing I would see for a while.

"Ur all mine now boy" Chris said while then signaling Pat to shush and get out. "Glad to see u are alive and ok since u got so drunk. U passed out right after u agreed to be my footslave since u lost badly at quarters and then cldnt pony up upon payment. So now ur my new bitch. By the way while u were passed out I looked thru ur phone...and found what I saw very troubling. What u are in right now is ur very own sleepsack. U won't be getting out anytime soon. We have a lot of training to do."

Pat collected his sneaker put it back on and left the room quietly so not to ruin the plan. Chris joined Pat in the other room a few seconds later and they both broke down and geeked out with laughter...while in the meantime letting me get used to this new prison like inescapable position. I was really curious to know who helped Chris cuz there's no way he cldve done this by himself and man were those socked feet rank! Thank god I don't have to smell them. All of a sudden I heard two snaps and felt a lil breeze in my chest area.

No matter how hard I tried to move I barely budged...wiggling and squirming was hopelessly tiring. Then all of a sudden I felt my left nipple being circled, rubbed and lightly touched or tickled...and then the same thing happened to the right. Meanwhile my moaning became more begging like as my dick was getting hard and tenting the sleepsack.

"Good to know pigboy has hardwired nips...that'll be very useful" Chris sinisterly said. He then proceeded to unzip the crotch area and with a skinny shoelace like rope string tied up my cock and balls. "There that shld make u feel even more helpless vulnerable and under my complete control. Pretty soon it looks like I was right... u will be focusing all ur attention on me...did u know that I have size 16 feet? They are very big sweaty and smelly esp since I swear the ASICS manufacturer makes their sneaks to reek...and they are the only brand I wear. Ur gonna memorize my scent boy...I'll train u like Pavlovs dog edging tickling and teasing ur nips cock and balls while ur busy sniffing and eventually worshipping my sneaks socks and feet. Anyway...get some sleep u have a long day ahead of u tomorrow."

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Damn, this story is pretty amazing... Loving it all

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:07 pm

I am as well, hope he gets to taste some socks soon! It's not everyday a jock gets subjected by one of their own haha
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks guys! This is my first story but I've been a sub for years. I'm a huge fan of this site. I'm a lyricist and musician so I figured I'd give this a try. I've got lots of ideas and sub plots I'm thinking of. They'll def be at least another few chapters. I'll prob finish up tomorrow. I'm about to go watch TV and hang with a buddy now.

Oh yeah...thats why there's 2 socks ;)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:36 pm

Looks like Chris is as anxious as I am about seeing poor Joe sniff through his big, stinky trainer!

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Funny enough being so snug and tightly restrained I was comfortable enough to just pass back out. I guess I must've snored tho cuz a few times Chris wld tweak my nipples to wake me up. The hardest thing about the whole situation was my throbbing precum oozing cock begging for release.

Chris gently awoke with a smile on his face as he opened his eye to see his helpless new play toy. He was extra happy cuz he has always been sort of jealous of Trev and my friendship. Trev was def a ladies man...and always attracted the gay guys too. Chris was no dummy... thats why he picked Trev to go into the secret tickling prorn video side business they had goin on that was quite lucrative.

Taking a cue from Pat he decided to double sock it and sleep in his rank ASICS. To wake me up he kicked off one of them pulled the tongue out and opened the mouth wide and fit it right over my face like a toxic jock foot stink mask and proceeded to play with my nipples.

"Good morning pigboy. I hope ur ready for ur first training session on ur first training day as my new foot slave. Ur in luck too cuz we have a 4 game round robin hockey tournament today so ull have the honor and privilege of giving me a tongue bath later. But baby steps." Chris tauntingly teased.

I woke up from the horrific wicked potent aroma of sweaty rank ripe jock stink and the fact that him tickling my nips was driving me crazy from horniness. Besides being vicously tapegagged as i was it wss the only way i cld get air in and breathe. I was wiggling squirming and faintly mmmmphhhing to get him to release me...on many levels. He just kept ignoring me and all I cld make out was him what sounded like rummaging thru a bag. He grabbed a hitachi vibrater and a cb3000.

"Calm down calm down bitch. I'll give u what u want and need in a minute. But u have to earn it." Chris sternly stated. "I'm running late so I'm gonna do some simple stink training."

I heard him leave the room and come back in only a cpl of mins later. Apparently he grabbed the bag of frozen corn and threw it on top of me hard on. After a min or two i went soft. Chris untied the string and fit my cock into its new chastity cage. He then tied the vibrater so it teased and tortured my trapped cock.

"See u soon lil buddy! Enjoy the scent of a real jocks feet...muahahahaha!" Chris snickered as he kicked off his other sneaker and put on his flip flops. The door closed and I was left in my helpless horny state unable to do anything but wiggle squirm mmmmmmpphhh and sniff his rank ripe asic.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:00 pm

Chris stopped by Pats room before heading out to the grueling round robin hockey tournament. They were gonna grab some food beforehand and go back and forth on ideas of what to do with me.

"I just got the pig chastised with the vibrater on high and my awful asic tied over his tapegagged face in that sleepsack we bought...very good quality by the way Pat." Chris said while Pat was putting on a shirt.

"Hey guys...what r u two knuckle heads up to" Trev yelled from the other room. He and Mike were goin over soccer stuff and heard the two giggling like school girls and he was curious.

"Pat and I got hockey bro. U know a real sport unlike u soccer fags" Chris teased.

Mike followed up,"Ur just mad cuz it's the one sport u suck at. U and those big clumsy feet."

"F u...u prick...both of u stay out of my room. I don't want either of u borrowing my hockey tape anymore." Chris called out. He made sure to lock the door tho just in case.

"Quit it u two." Trev said. "We got soccer stuff all day. Hey did u see or talk to Joel today? I can't get ahold of him and his mom said he never went home. Did u get him too drunk? He's only a lil guy. U push him too hard sometimes Chris. Whats that smell?"

"No I dont. He loves the attention. I had to carry him here but he was gone when I got up" Chris lied. I didn't have time to put on my ASICS so I'm wearing my flip flops today."

Mike chimed in,"so we all have to suffer? Joel prob cldnt sleep with that awful stench so he had to go somewhere else."

Pat was laughing but otherwise staying quiet in the background. Grabbed his stuff and he and Chris left. Mike and Trev got tired of waiting for Sergio so they went to coaches without him.

Sergio's room is right next to Chris's and all he cld here was a soft consistent humming buzzing sound and what he could've sworn sounded like muffled cries. Serg only played soccer for fun...he was much more focused on baseball which was his scholarship sport...but he was rather lazy esp when it came to soccer. He went and knocked on the door only to realize no one was home but the door was locked. Luckily their rooms were conjoined by a mutual bathroom so he snuck into the room and was quite shocked and surprised to see what he found.

"Well well well...what do we have here?" Serg rhetorically asks. "If anybody else found u they might be nice and let u go. But I happen to love having my feet and cock worshipped. I bet with vibrating chastity ur horny enough to please me! I'll tell u what... if I unblindfold and ungag u and take away that wretched sneaker will u do that for me?"

I am so unbelievably vulnerable I will do anything so I violently shook my head yes. I don't know how much longer I could take those rank ASICS. It took me a moment for my eyes to readjust to the light. It took a bit longer for him to undo the tape gag.

"Omg Sergio thank u for saving me...can u please turn off the vibrater!" I pleaded.

He actually obliged and then said,"there u go buddy. Wow this is quite the predicament u got urself into."

"I was drinking with Chris and next thing I know I woke up like this...I swear man I won't tell anybody about this...just let me go. I don't wanna get anybody in trouble. This is just a huge misunderstanding. Please Serg...I will do what u want but please let me ga...mmmmppphhhh" I begged til he took one of Chris's nearby hockey socks and stuffed it in my mouth and handgagged me.

"Enough talking out of u...if u want any chance of being let go lick and suck on my toes and worship my feet. For some extra motivation I'm gonna turn the vibrater back on and play with ur nipples. I don't want to hear another word out of u otherwise I will retapegag u with that nasty dirty sock in ur mouth blindfold u and put that sneaker back over ur face...u choose?"
Last edited by Bondagefootpig on Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sockgagged
TUGs Member

Postby sockgagged » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Oh man, this story is great! Really enjoying how they're all ganging up and playing with him before making him one of them. Love how you keep emphasizing just how sweaty and smelly their socks and feet are. Can't wait to see what else Sergio has in store. :)

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm

"That's it lick in between those toes...and suck on them too....mmmmmmm...oh Joel" Serg moaned. "Now the other one! Ur lucky I showered last night and just woke up cuz of this damn vibrater...but it sure is coming in handy...ur worshipping my feet like a pro...oh shiiiiiit...u must be so fricken horny in that chastity hahahahaha! U ready to suck my cock?"

I started to freak out. I didn't feel comfortable sucking Sergio's dick....so I stopped suddenly and shouted,"no no please no Serg! Come on man ur feet are one thing but please man not ur dick!"

"Fine u lil whiny bitch! Then chew and suck on Chris's nasty ass sock then!" Sergio taunts as he stuffs my mouth then grabs the roll of duct tape and starts tightly wrapping it over my lips and around my head at least 5 or 6 times...and then went under my chin up over my head a few times. There was nothing i could do but watch as Serg slowly added the blindfold.

Serg found both ASIC sneaks and sniffed them...then strapped the smellier one over my face. "Well I'm gonna go rub one out and forget I even walked in to find u here. I would've let u out u know...if u just followed orders and did what I asked...stupid ass! Now I'll leave u to Chris...he will do much worse than anything id do to u. Hes much more of a big smelly dumb jock. I'd never treat u like that...altho I can't lie...it's making me hard. I actually almost feel bad...hehehe...almost!"

No matter how hard I tried to apologize and reneg my foolishness, my pleas came out as faint mmmmmmpphhhs. I was totally helpless...no amount of wiggling or squirming would break my leather confines...esp when there's additional rope added and strategically placed belts latched...not to mention the gross salty dirty dried sweat sock in my mouth under multiple layers of duct tape...and to top it all off I'm blindfolded and all I can breathe is Chris's old beaten up heavily worn ripe sweaty asic sneaker stink. With every inhale I get more entranced intoxicated and immersed in his foot stench since my cock is restrained in chastity...but with a vibrater on high relentlessly teasing and torturing me! All I can think is...

WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!

WHEN IS CHRIS COMING BACK?!?!

I don't know how much longer of this I can take!!!

Can I die from horniness?!?!

Then all of a sudden the panic in my head went quiet...I heard laughter!?!? And it sounded like a few guys...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:41 pm

"We get all the way there and coach wasn't even home! Trev's outside on the phone with him right now figuring shit out." Mike says to Serg. "Yo dude u got some major morning wood. What no action last night?"

Serg had cotton mouth and was grabbing some water when Mike walked in the front door right near the kitchen. "Wtf...I swear he's going senial at his ripe old age of what...33 now?!? Yeah Mike my night last night was uneventful. In fact I was about to go rub one out. What time is it?" Serg asks.

"Well look who finally joined the land of the living...at ummm only 3 in the afternoon," Trev calls out. "Yo so coach told us to be at his house for 2...we get there and he's not there. I just got off the phone with him and u know what he said...he forgot and he was busy and his phone was off. U know he prob was inside jerking off. He's working my last nerve lately. When are the other 2 goofballs coming back?"

Mike chimes in,"I just got a text from Pat. They won all their games so far and are starting the final match in a half hour. Go throw some clothes on Serg and let's go watch them win."

"I'm down. Haven't been to a hockey game in a while." Trev says.

"Nah I think I'm gonna stick around here for a while, i just got up. Besides u and pat don't get along right? So why would I wanna subject myself to ur petty arguing and bickering. I mean they always talk down to us for playing soccer. U know me...im swiss neutral." Serg states.

Mike chuckles and says "nah we don't take what each other says personally. We just bust balls...we're all jocks in the same frat...there's bound to be power plays shifts and exhanges."

"Speaking of which," Serg excitedly shouts. "Chris and Joel have an interesting relationship huh?"

Trev replys,"Joel and I have been best friends our whole lives. I think Chris gets threatened by or is jealous of me...so I think he tries to get close to ruin our friendship. I can't tell if he is being a genuine friend to Joel or not. Joel has a man crush on him tho I can tell. I just think Chris will get him into trouble."

Serg was having an internal dilemma. On the one hand he liked me...I mean we never had any beefs really...and he respected me as a good soccer player. He also now knows I'm orally talented and can use my secret against me for a favor someday. On the other hand because I am a fellow soccer player he doesn't think Chris's treatment of me is right. However, in the end a fellow brother trumps all else. To respond Serg replies,"u know man I try not to prejudge a situation or a person before taking time to get to know them so I say u should give ur bros the benefit of the doubt and go support them. I just still am gonna pass tho."

"Come on Trev I'll drive this time." Mike says. "Pats a great guy, i honestly don't know Chris but I like him and I love watching hockey so let's leave this slacker behind and go support our bros. If Joel were around or could be found I'd say Trev let's make it a soccer bonding session."

"Actually I have a better idea for some team bonding" Serg hints...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:34 pm

"A circle jerk is not what I had in mind buddy" Mike joked. "Just throw on some clothes and come with us. We will be back by 5. Plenty of time for fun later. Besides Joel is MIA."

Trev anxiously added,"yeah his mom was actually worried about him so I just lied and said he was with us."

"He's fine...he's a big boy...im sure he's just tied up doing something and will hit us up when he can. Besides if u weren't so quick to dismiss my ideas for some team bonding I'll just keep em to myself" Serg walked away with a devilish evil smirk on his face.

Trev and Mike left for the championship game.

Sergio crept back into Chris's room and started rubbing my nipples and verbally taunting me,"seems ur mom's been worried about u...and so are our team captains but esp ur best buddy Trev. Ur lucky I don't break bro code and will wait to talk to Chris before spilling ur predicament. So the question is what should I do with u? I did enjoy u worshipping my feet but I really want u to suck me off...u ready yet"?

I violently shook my head yes! At this point I could admit defeat. I have no idea when Chris is getting back and what he will subject me to. This is my best and only chance at escape.

"That's a good boy...finally smartened up." Serg sarcastically joked. "Here let me take the gag off." First he had to unstrap the asic and then he peeled off the tape.

"Omg thank u for taking that God awful rank sneaker off my face and that nasty gross sock out of my mouth Serg!" I proclaimed "and thanks for not telling trev about me".

"Yeah yeah yeah shut the hell up and suck my dick to show me real thanks" Serg stated as he proceeded to stuff my mouth with his 7 1/2" cut decently thick member while playing with my nipples and the vibrater still going strong.

I was sucking his big dick like a chocolate popsicle and the thing was I am so horny that it is actually giving me pleasure and fulfillment using my mouth. It took less than 3 minutes before Serg busted a huge load right down my throat.

"Ooooohhh Joel...damn bitch ur really good at giving head. Not much like u had a choice hehehe. So what should I do with u? Even if I let u out of this contraption ur screwed tying to get that chastity off...Chris owns u by way of ur dick now." Serg informs me.

"Please let me out of this thing." I begged. "I'll do anything serg. I've been in it since late last night."

"Why would u trade being a slave by selling urself to me? Besides Chris would not be happy i invaded his privacy and released his prisoner. I think I'm gonna have to regag u the way I found u the first time. If u blow up my spot and tell Chris I made u worship my feet and cock I will rat u out to Trev and make sure u definitely don't make it into this fraternity."

I never felt so used and betrayed. All I wanted was to get out of this sack so I could stretch out and move but I didn't want to say anything out of fear of making things worse for me like last time.

It didn't take long before that familiar sound of duct tape to start as slowly but surely I was being securely tapegagged. Serg said," gagging u is really fun. 6 wrap arounds the head and 3 under the chin up over the head...the perfect effective muzzle gag. I def won't forget to use the right asic sneaker and put the other one back where I got it...cover all my tracks."

Back to my new normal...completely helpless gagged blindfolded sacked with a sneaker over my face and my dick being vibrated while in chastity. Not to mention I have the taste of Chris's sock and serg's feet and man milk in my mouth.

Serg realized it was already 4:45 so he jumped in the shower. Ten minutes in he heard a loud ruckus coming from the kitchen. Seems all the boys are home!

djtsox
TUGs Member

Postby djtsox » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:48 am

awesome story. sock and sneaker worship is what makes this story so interesting. I cant wait until the next chapter is published.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 pm

"Nice game bros! Wanna go out and celebrate ur total domination? Trev excitedly asked as he and Mike met up with Pat and Chris on the way out of the locker room.

Chris and Pat had briefly discussed plans of celebrating with some foot and cock worship from their new slave but Chris figured he'd milk the victory for all its worth. "Nah we're exhausted sweaty stinky and all nasty bro. Go buy a keg or 2 for us...1 for the both of us and let's celebrate correctly...let's throw a rager!"

"Hell yeah...I second that!" Pat chimes in. "Grab some pizzas too...we've barely eaten anything today."

Mike aggravatedly says,"dude we ain't ur fucking bitches. I'm down to chip in on a keg and pizza but we're not spoiled rich kids like u Chris!"

Trev saves the day,"Guys quit bitchin already. I got the keg, Mike u buy the pizza and u 2 go back to the crib and chillax."

"Trev...the voice of reason as always." Pat says with a smirk. "Thanks man. These 2 clowns are always bickering lol. We'll see u back at the crib in a bit. Let's go Chris"

The fellas all went their separate ways and Chris and Pat hatched a plan.

"When do I get to play with Joel?" Pat asks.

"I get first dibs since technically I'm his keyholder. When we get back I get some alone time to train him how to worship feet first since he's been spending the last 7 hours getting intense stink training. By now the lil pig shld crave my real manly jock foot stink. Trust me ur next in line. I think for now we shld keep this from the other guys for now. We can unveil him as our new house slave during the smelliest sock and sneaker contest. Winner gets him for his personal slave for the year." Chris explains.

Pat follows up,"Damn uve thought this thru huh?"

"I'm a mastermind...like a chess champion I have plans a b c d e f and g. See I know Trev pretty well and I don't think he will be down for Joel being the house slave so easily...he's like his lil bro." Chris strategizes. "But Mike and Serg could also take his side cuz they all play soccer. I thought this was a diversified jock frat. I say we use all the soccer jocks like the fags they are lol. One by one make them our slaves. I know a ton of lacrosse basketball and football guys that would make better replacements for them. We can find a dom for each of them."

Pat catches his breath from laughing,"U sound like Hitler bro. Serg is more of a baseball jock but he plays pickup football all the time with me and Mike growing up. They both are great guys dude. Serg is bi and I know he wld love having Joel as a slave for a fact. Mike too altho maybe only foot worship...he's pretty straight. U are right about trev tho. He's heteroflexible for sure...I mean u guys do those tickle videos but Joel wld be off limits."

They pulled up to the house and walked in the house laughing over the fact that Chris's feet absolutely reek even worse then before and that's after airing out in flip flops. Pat and Chris went to their respective rooms.

Chris cld hear the sound of the vibrater and mumbled pleas and cldnt help but smile. He unlocked the door, walked in and saw everything as it was. "How's my lil pig slave doing? U must be so crazy from horniness. And I'm sure u haven't completely sniffed my asic clean muahahahah. I hope ur ready to give my ripe rank feet a tongue bath and a nice worshipping...I mean if u want any chance of getting out of ur sleepsack prison to shower and freshen up. Just so u know tho...I own ur cock. U will tell no one esp trev about this...understood? Nod ur head yes if so."

I aggressively shock my head and moaned yes repetedly as loud as possible.

"Good boy" Chris taunts. "Hmmmm...is that Serg in the shower? Oh shit I forgot to lock the door. Did Serg come in here at all?"

I nodded no no no and mmmmppped. Chris proceeded to lock the door anyway. He didn't want Serg to come in and interrupt his victorious erotic pleasure. I cld hear his footsteps approach and then to my relief he removed his awfully smelly asic sneaker. Then took off the blindfold and asked,"before i take this gag off u gonna be good?"

It took me a min to readjust to the light again but nodded yes.

"First rule...no talking." Chris sternly said. "I mean it if u make even a sound I will make u regret it. I will tell everyone ur dirty pervy secrets and I will make sure u don't ever join this frat let alone live here...at the foot of my bed of course."

I defeatedly glared at him in the eyes and nodded yes repeatedly....saying ummm hmmmm. Then Chris got up on the bed and put his double socked feet right in my face. Omg they ere the stinkiest things my nose has ever encountered. I almost passed out from the toxic scent. He mustn't have washed those socks in weeks maybe even months. Maybe he didn't wear them everyday consecutively...but he def didn't wash in between wears. With the vibrater still going in my chastised dick it took all my will power not to make any noise...im so horny.

"Stick ur nose right in between my toes and foot...right in the crease...and take 5 big whiffs!" Chris wispered. "Now use ur teeth to take off the top layer sock. Make sure to leave the ankle sock on tho. That a boy...u catch on quick. Now get in deep to the same place but in those socks...these are my lucky socks. I've never ever washed them hehehehe. That's it...breath deep...get lost in my manly sent. Good boy. Now take off the ankle sock boy. Now use ur tongue, start from the bottom heel and lick all the way up and repeat til u lick the whole foot. Good boy...good. Now start with the big toe and start sucking it...licking all around and in between toes as u suck each and every toe....mmmmmmm.....boy....mmmmm....yaaaaasssss....lick that sweat...smell my feet u pig...u like that don't u...mmmmmmm....yes boy...good job. Look at what u did to me. I'm so hard. Now do the same to the other foot. I wanna hear u sniff...deeper...harder...mmmmmmmmm....yeah boy yeah....mmmmmmm. Now the ankle sock...even deeper whiffs. When I'm done with u boy u are gonna live for my foot stink and being able to worship and please me boy. Now sniff! Mmmmmm....I wanna hear u sniff and moan with pleasure boy."

Finally I used my teeth and managed to get the laat sock off his feet and began using all my pent up horniness to just go to town on this hot sec jocks big giant stinky sweaty size 16 feet. Suddenly I felt the tide turned. I was really getting into this and enjoying it. I could get use to this. But after spending what felt like an hour on his feet I quietly begged,"can i suck ur dick".

Without words Chris straddled my chest and jammed his huge 9 1/2" thick fat cut cock into my mouth. It barely fit and being trapped in the sack and being crushed by his weight it was difficult at first, but then he started playing with my nipples which made me suck and slobber his cock like it was a melting fudgicle. He was def moaning and enjoying it just as much as I was and it wasn't long before his load coated my throat.

He got off of me and said,"damn boy ur a keeper. If I didn't know any better I'd say u enjoyed that u kinky pig u lol." He then surprised me by turning off the vibrater finally and let out a deep sigh which he gave me an evil steer for. "Stay quiet or I will gag u again. Trev and Mike will be back any moment and they've been looking for u. I told them u were gone when I woke up so u better not blow up my spot."

"No sir. I won't say anything sir. I'll say I went to Tims". I reassured Chris. "Please just let me go."

"No whining." Chris yelled. "Ull be released when I say. Besides I promised Pat some time with u since we won our round robin tournament. As a matter of fact I think u shld be excited to please and reward the frat prez. Hmmm don't go anywhere muahahaha." He reached down into the bag, took out a penis gag and before I cld react to what he was doing he stuffed my mouth...it was pretty long and thick so it was a bit uncomfortable but I had no choice to to accept it. He also added the blindfold, piled his socks over my face and turned on the vibrater again.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the bedroom/bathroom door...

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 pm

This is a terrifically fun story. Thanks, bondagefootpig, for writing and sharing this. I certainly, as I am sure you can, relate to our hero and his predicament. I am already looking forward to reading more.

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:02 am

This is a really nice story so far. I'm looking forward to the rest!

chippytea
TUGs Member

Postby chippytea » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:26 pm

I am absolutely loving this story and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Thank you so much for writing and sharing it.

djtsox
TUGs Member

Postby djtsox » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:57 am

loving this story - thank you for posting it on here so we can all enjoy it.
do you have any idea when it will next be updated?

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:03 pm

Damn good story :D Please keep writing!

Addicteftoropes

Postby Addicteftoropes » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Please dude, continue to writing. Best story ever

Batsox
TUGs Member

Postby Batsox » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:57 am

Super story. Can't wait to read the next chapter...!

djtsox
TUGs Member

Postby djtsox » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:42 pm

hey are you intending on continuing with this story

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey djtsox u bet bro...sorry I've been really busy finishing writing my hip hop album. I just reread the series the other day. Prob gonna finish this series very soon. I'll be starting another story too...which will be the frat smelly sock contest. And that will lead into another story series about the winner and training his slave. I'll be here writing for a long time.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:17 pm

"Yo what up Serg" Chris shouted giving him daps. "Just got home from kicking ass at our tourney...we're gonna have a celebritory party."

"Hell yeah that's what I like to hear." Serg casually says and then acts surprised and says pointing to the squirming body bag on the bed "wtf is that bro lol"

"Don't worry about that...it's just Joel. I won him last night. He's gonna be my new foot and cock slave. I'm getting him prepped for our stinky sock and sneaker fraternity contest...he's both the judge and the prize hehehehe." Chris explains. "But dude, do me a favor don't tell anyone about this! I mean it too...esp to ur soccer mates u understand?

"Yeah no sweat bro...im actually wicked jealous to be honest...I've always wanted a slave." Serg kids. "I shld really start working on my socks then."

"Hell yeah u should...u have some stiff competition tho Pat and I are weeks ahead of u." Chris antagonized. "If u keep my secret tho I'll give u a crack at him when I win him."

"Consider it done...won't say a damn thing." Serg promises. "Usually most bitches don't like stinky feet so ur prob my best bet. I'd def love to have Joel worship my feet and cock too even if they aren't stinky."

"Yeah I was blessed with big stinky feet...and I like em to stay that way! I love forcing a helpless fag to suffer sniffing them and making them super horny so it trains their dick to my foot stink. Eventually I'll train his hole too. It makes it so much easier to control pigs like him cuz he has sensative hardwired nipples. I love watching him wiggle and squirm like crazy and moan...it means he's breathing in the smell harder and deeper." Chris was glowing describing his power and control and relishing in his manscent. Both Serg and Chris were getting turned on.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the other door and Pat yelled out "yo bro it's me...pat...let me in."

"Give me one sec Pat...yo Serg I'll check u later. Make sure u keep ur end of the bargain. Also if u make sure no one bothers us for the next half hour I'll make sure to hook u up later with a free keg cup tonight?" Chris asked.

"No doubt...way to hook a bro up. Have fun!" Serg said, gave daps and then shut door.

Chris went over to let Pat in and he was still in his uniform and all with a giant ear to ear smile on his face. "I so can't wait to take these sneaks and socks off...pigboy is in for a real stinky treat. My feet are begging for a tongue bath and I am definitely expecting a happy ending too."

"Well aren't u ready to go" Chris chuckled. "Just filled in Serg and he's gonna keep lookout. I just got mine so I'm gonna hop in the shower. He's all urs." He cleared of the pile of socks, grabbed his towel and hygiene stuff and went to adjoining bathroom.

It didn't take Pat long before he hopped on the bed. He slowly pried out the heal from his right shoe using Joels nose as leverage to give him a good fresh whiff. As the sneaker approached Joel cld already smell the stench so when the socked foot came out the sneaker a big whiff of really ripe rank sweat and manstench overwhelmed his nostrils and since he was gagged it was the only way he cld breathe...smelling the footstink was inevitable...and with the vibrating chastity on he was in helpless hell. To make matters worse after both sneaks were removed slowly enough Pat put both socked feet over Joels face completely covering and smothering him...and he started rubbing his nipples. Pat was getting a raging hard on watching Joel try everything to get away but isn't going anywhere. After about five mins of heavy sniffing pat finally took off the gag and forced Joel to take off his socks with his mouth and clean both his feet...making sure he licked heals to toes and paying attention to each individual toe and making sure to get all the nooks and crevices so there's no stink left. Once he was satisfied he face fucked Joel until shooting a huge salty thick milky load. Coincidentally finishing as Chris came back in the room so Pat went and showered but not before putting the penis gag back in and turning off the vibrater. Joel was so horny and for the first time in what seems like forever got a break from any scent or teasing. He was praying that Chris wld let him out of this sleepsack...he really wanted to stretch and shower. Despite being into bondage he has never had any experience...same goes for stinky socks. He's an italian jock and has naturally semi stinky feet...but damn Chris and Pats feet reeked almost like they made them that way. Little did he know they do...and he has no clue what is in store for him.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Terrific continuation of the story!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Poor Joel. Forced to sniff those jocks' feet and sneakers while bound, in chastity and relentlessly stimulated by a vibrator. Great story!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Return to “M/M”