The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 10 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 pm

Glad you guys are following and enjoying the continuation even though this story was started and left unfinished almost two years ago :quirk:

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 11 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 pm

Chapter 11 - Sharing Fates

"So Jake...." Donovan said, slowly walking up to me. "How's that sock taste?" he asked, just for the sake of humiliating me.

I cried out, but only deeply muffled sounds made it past the big sock that my friend's dad had forced in my mouth.

"Yeah, I bet it taste's real good." the jock laughed, towering over me and sizing me up like a piece of meat.

"Did you have anything to do with Tom getting tied up?" he asked.

I shook my head and tried to plead for mercy, saying I was just a guest and that it was all Ryan's idea. But Mitch's cheesy, old sock did really good job at keeping me from being able to say anything to defend myself.
"Mmmgguumphh....mmmhh...mmm....ugmmmuphh."

"It's really too bad you have that big sock in your mouth Jake, 'cause I'm pretty sure you have something to say that would help clear things up for me." Don said.
"But then my dad probably shoved his sock in there for a reason..."

"I'm almost tempted to take it out and give you a chance to explain yourself." he continued.

There was a pause, and for a moment there I actually thought he was gonna ungag me and let me make my case.

The big jock sighed...almost as if forced to do something he had no say in.
It was a façade of course.

"But I'm not gonna do that. My dad was really clear about keeping you gagged until he get's back, and I have to assume that you had a part in Ryan's stupid idea, or else you wouldn't be all taped up like this.
That's probably why my dad decided to stuff your mouth up and duct tape it shut. He didn't want you sweet-talking your way out of this while he went out tonight." he said.

I cried out and moaned in frustration.
I couldn't believe that Mitch was actually holding me hostage in his house and that he'd actually stuffed my mouth with his sock so that I couldn't talk. Being taped up like this and held against my will was frustrating enough, but being gagged with that big, stupid sock was even worst!

"The one thing I'd like to know though is whether or not you had anything to do with taping that shoe over my lil' bro's face. 'Cause if you did, I'd have to give you the same treatment that your buddy's getting over there..." the sweaty jock explained, motioning his head towards his brother.

Poor Ryan was crying out, choking, gagging and fighting his bonds.
Having his face deep inside Donovan's big shoe was driving him on the verge of insanity.
He probably wanted to puke real bad by now.

"But if you didn't...." the jock continued, "I could just leave you taped up like this 'till my dad get's back." he said, with a pause.

"So did you have anything to do with that or was it all Ryan's idea?" he asked, towering over me and crossing his huge, muscular arms over his impressive chest.

"Mmmgguumphh....mmmhh...mmm....ugmmmuphh." I cried out, shaking my head sideways to negate my involvement in all this.

Truly, making young Tom sniff a shoe was completely Ryan's idea. I had nothing to do with that other than being a spectator.

I didn't know Donovan well, so I had NO idea that he had no intention whatsoever of keeping his end of the bargain and skipping the shoe sniffing torture....even if I COULD prove my innocence.

I tried pleading through my gag and tried using head movements to convince him that I wasn't guilty.
Everything I said came out deeply muffled and garbled, but there's no way he wouldn't know that I was trying to negate my involvement.

"I can't understand a fuckin' word you're saying Jake. You really need to speak up." the big jock chuckled, extending a large hand to the top of my head.

"Mmmhhh....uummmmphh....mmm...hhmmph! Uugh!." I cried out, increasingly frustrated at the fact that Mitch's sock wasn't even letting me get a SINGLE word out!

"Haha, poor boy." my captor laughed, ruffling my hair up playfully.

"I'd like to go easy on you, but since you can't explain yourself, I have NO idea whether or not you're guilty." he explained, slowly turning around and walking back towards his bed.

I grunted in despair, utterly defeated by the amount of duct tape used to keep me restrained and by the cruel gag that was sealed in my mouth.

"I know it sucks for you to have to share in Ryan's fate..." he said, bending down to pick up his other shoe before walking back towards my chair.

"But then I can't take the risk of treating you well and then later on, finding out that you're guilty...'cause that just wouldn't be fair to your friend." he added, walking up to me and towering over my taped up form.

"I'm not taking any chances...just in case you are guilty." he said, ignoring my frantic screams and he slowly opening up his big, rotten shoe.

Oh god! I could smell it from here!
Ugh! I was gonna be sick!

I watched his strong fingers do their work and heard the creaking of leather as the massive size 14 shoe was opened up wide enough to accommodate my face.

I coughed in my gag and turned my head, trying to avoid the nauseating stench from getting into my vulnerable nostrils.

"Haha, where d'you think you're going, Jake?" the muscular stud asked.

"Mmmphhh....uuggmphh....mmm...hhmmph!...UUGH!" I cried out, desperately trying to get away from the foul vapors spilling out of Donovan's old, beat up shoe.

I was starting to understand now why Ryan was crying earlier.

Donovan's foot stench was really, really strong and repulsive.

"Sorry bud. This is gonna be harsh, but that's what happens when you don't choose your friend's properly." he chuckled, talking about me and his troublesome brother.

The jock walked behind me and grabbed the big roll of black duct tape.

Panicking, I filled my lungs up, with the intention of holding my breath for as long as possible.
Stupid idea.

I knew I'd end up sniffing his putrid, cheesy fumes one way or another, but right now, I just didn't care.
I had to delay the inevitable...I just had to!

The big, old Osiris shoe came down straight for my face.

I felt the jock's large hand clamp down over the shoe, forcing my face inside it's warm, funky embrace and sealing it in real nice and snug.

Then I heard the duct tape and felt the brute wrapping it around my head, securing his shoe in place.

He was wrapping the tape around like crazy, and he wasn't being very gentle either.

It must've lasted at least a good minute, 'cause by the time he was done, my lungs were literally on fire.

I cried out and whimpered.
I struggled against my bonds, but in vain.

I could feel the warm stuffiness inside the shoe, could feel the foul, musky air clinging to my face.

I had to take in a deep breath. My lungs were burning up.
I had no other choice.

Letting out one final cry of desperation, I took in a deep breath through my flaring nostrils and filled my lungs up to their full capacity.

Boy, did I ever regret hanging out with Ryan that day...
Attachments
02.png

atilaus
TUGs Member

Postby atilaus » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Did he reallyyyy regret it tho? Reallyyyyy? :lol:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Notice: Although no one has complained about my stories consistently breaking the rules regarding interactions between adults and minors, I've decided to move all the characters (except young Tom) up by two years; placing Jake and Ryan at 16 (common age of consent).

* Mitch and Donovan have also been upped by two years, placing them at 41 and 20, respectively.

Although still minors, Jake and Ryan being upped by two years will allow a little bit of leeway in the storyline and make the whole, more socially acceptable.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 12 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 am

Chapter 12 - Helpless

The instant my nostrils flared open, I knew I was in serious trouble.

The urge to vomit was practically insurmountable.
I'd never smelled something so strong and vile in my life!

This was far from being a case of regular foot odour.
This was SERIOUS stench.

Donovan's massive shoe smelled of incredibly strong, fermenting cheese and vinegar.
It was still hot and stuffy from being worn all day and my face was completely trapped inside with no hope of escape.

I screamed in my gag and fought my bonds with newfound energy.
But that only served to make the big, muscular jock laugh.

"Haha, you're really fucked, kiddo." he said, ruffling my brown hair up. "I bet you guy's will think twice before messing around with my lil' bro, next time."

I honestly couldn't care less about what the big, brute was saying.
All I wanted was to get away from his big, old, rotten sneaker.

"Ummhhg....uhhhg....hhmmmpp...mmmgh!." I cried out and whimpered.

I had so much freakin' duct tape all over my mouth and face, I couldn't even move my jaw a micron...much less spit Mitch's old sock out.

With my face engulfed in the shoe like that, I couldn't see Ryan, but I could hear his deeply muffled and barely audible screams and calls for help.

Fuckin' stupid sock!

They had NO right to keep me taped up and gagged like this!
I wanted out, right away.

Mitch wasn't my dad and Donovan certainly wasn't my brother.

I felt violated.

By what right did they think they could get away with doing this to me?!

When my dad agreed to let Mitch punish me, I'm sure he didn't have THIS in mind.

I wanted to call him right away so he could come and get me.

But I couldn't.

That big old, putrid sock had been forced in my mouth against my will and now I was gonna be forced to sleepover and probably spend the night restrained and possibly even gagged!
All because of me not stopping my friend from tying up his little brother...as if I should be held accountable for Ryan's actions.

"Mmmuuupphh.....Uuuuhhmmm." I screamed, right before suddenly choking and suppressing the urge to puke as another whiff of the hunky 20 year old's fetid fungus-infested shoe filled my lungs.

I was losing track of time.

I must've been sniffing Donovan's shoe for a good twenty minutes before the jock left the stuffy bedroom.

I heard a bit of commotion and laughing coming from somewhere in the house, and finally the sounds of sneakered feet approaching.

Someone else was in the house.
At first I thought it was Mitch, but when the voices became louder, I knew it wasn't him.

As the guys drew nearer, I could make out three distinct voices.
One of them was Donovan's, but the other two I didn't recognize.

It's only when the three guys entered the room and I heard them laugh, that I realised Donovan was having some of his buddies over.

Fuck.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 12 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:03 am

Amazing chapter, as always, Sir.

Me and probably many others can't wait to see what evil ideas Joshua and Scott have got...
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 13 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:01 pm

Chapter 13 - Bullies Reunited

"Oh dude!" I heard one of the guys exclaim as Donovan and his two buddies entered the room.

"Sweeeet." I heard another, even deeper voice say.

Heavy sports bags were being dropped to the floor, so I figured Donovan's two friends had probably just got back from the gym or some other sporting event.

Ryan and I cried out in our gags, but Donovan ignored us.

The big jerk went on to tell his friends what we'd done and how we'd managed to piss off his dad enough to warrant this cruel punishment.
The two new guys apparently found our predicament really funny.

"Dude! That's fucking harsh..." of the guys laughed, grabbing the old sneaker taped to my face and tugging on it to see if it was tightly secured.

"Your shoes smell like shit, man" the other told Donovan, obviously laughing at my expense.

His comment only seemed to increase the potency of the nauseating stench that I was being forced to sniff and nearly drove me to the verge of being sick.

"Uuggghhh....uuwwwmm." I coughed under the massive amount of tape that was keeping my jaw shut.
I cried out because of the potent stench and cried out again as the taste of Mitch's old foot sweat started seeping down my tongue and throat.

Donovan's foot stench was incredibly strong and foul, but Mitch's old sock gave the jock a run for his money.
The sock was absolutely putrid and tasted as rotten as Donovan's shoes smelled.

I cried out, but the construction worker's big, smelly sock just muffled everything out and kept me really quiet.

I wanted them to let me out right this instant.
I wanted my dad to come get me. This totally wasn't fair.

Both of Donovan's friend's laughed.

"Dude, what's he gagged with?" the one with the slightly deeper voice asked.

"One of my dad's FUCKIN' dirty socks." came Donovan's reply, provoking more laughter from both his buddies.

"No way! Dude, that's sick!" one of them exclaimed,

"Are they both gagged the same way." asked the guy with the deeper voice.

"Yup." came Donovan's simple reply.

"Your dad actually taped these two punks up and shoved his socks in their mouths?" the more excited guy asked, incredulously.

"He did. I fuckin' swear!" Donovan answered, still genuinely amazed at just how funny this whole situation was.
Funny for them, that is...

"He's out for the night,,," he continued. "So it's my job to make sure they stay tied up and gagged the rest of the evening."

"Sweeeeet." mumbled the jock with the deeper voice.

"Dude, i'm so glad I decided to drop by instead of heading home after the game. Haha, your text message sounded pretty urgent!" the other one laughed.

"How was the game, by the way?" Donovan asked his friends.

"Fuckin' awesome, man! We were almost twenty minutes into overtime when Scott over here, shot the winning goal." his friend explained.

Shit.
If that was the same "Scott" Donovan used to hang around with with in high school, then it probably meant the other guy was Joshua.
Either way, both of them were notorious bullies back when I was in junior grade and both of them used to hang around with Donovan a lot back then.
Graduating into college had apparently done nothing to break up their bond.

Ryan and I were in BIG trouble.

"Yeah, was a good game, man." Scott said, his deep, sexy voice echoing in the small room. "Just wish it didn't last so long...I haven't had this much time on the ice since the 2014 season. I fuckin' smell like shit."

"Haha, yeah! We all do." Donovan laughed. "Just got back from the basketball game myself. It's fuckin' hot outside. Was sweating like a pig out there."

"Yeah, I can tell..." Josh said, or at least said the guy I assumed was Josh.

"Shut up, punk! You smell worse than I do." Donovan, snapped, after which all three jocks broke into laughter.

Meanwhile, Ryan and I were suffocating inside Donovan's big shoes and crying out from the horribly rancid stench that was being forced into our nostrils.

"Aww man, it looks like they're both having a hard time dealing with your fuckin' nasty shoes, Don." the guy, who I'm pretty sure was Joshua, remarked.

"Dude, if they ever get tired of sniffing those nasty fuckers, we can just make them sniff my hockey gloves." said Scott, with his slightly deeper, sexy voice.

"Haha, yeah! That'll fuckin' teach them a lesson!" Josh laughed. "My gloves smell like shit too. My lil' bro almost puked the last time I made him sniff mine. Haha!"

"Guys, I've got a fuckin' good idea." Donovan suddenly said, the blood in my veins turning into ice as my cruel captors began plotting our imminent doom.

This was gonna be bad.
Really bad.

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:53 am

Great story Bondagefreak. Every chapter is pretty damn awesome, both the starting chapters about the father and then of Donovan. Gotta say, not only does Donovan know the right way to treat the pair of them but also giving plenty of dominating speech too. With the arrival of Scott and Joshua, I bet there's gonna be a transition to sleeping bags right? :D

The only minor thing I dislike about this story is merely that Donovan didn't have a chance to wrestle the bound pair and secure them himself. Guess I'm hoping they'll break free or summit, not cos I want them to escape Donovan's grasp, but for them to be overpowered in amongst the dominance.
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 14 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Chapter 14 - The Ordeal

The jocks started talking, but I was too busy struggling against my bonds and crying out in my thick, funky gag to care about their sick schemes.

A few minutes passed. I heard some shuffling around and before I knew it, the layers of duct tape were being stripped off my head and I felt the shoe's grip being loosened until it was finally pulled off my face.

"Ugggh.....uhhhh....mmmhhh." I moaned in relief, tears streaming down my eyes from the sheer horror of sniffing in Donovan's overwhelmingly potent foot odour.

Then I watched as the handsome guys removed the shoe from Ryan's face as well.
I couldn't see his expression, 'cause he was facing away from me. But I'm certain he was as grossed out and as horrified as I was about all this.

The three jocks then pushed Donovan's bed up, revealing it's use as a futon mattress, or in other words, a foldable couch-bed.

Donovan had put on a tight-fitting, grey compression shirt, but he remained in shorts and was still going around bare feet.

As he walked up to his big TV on the opposite wall and turned his gaming console on, I couldn't help but notice how big and muscular Josh and Scott were.

These guys were as big as Donovan and they both looked really hot and sweaty as well.

Scott was shirtless, wearing his old hightops and a pair of green Adidas sweatpants.
Josh was also still wearing his trainers, but he was wearing blue shorts and matching V-neck t-shirt.

The room had definitely gotten stuffier since the last time I'd smelled it.
The smell of cheesy feet, armpits, dirty crotch and sweaty sports clothes was definitely getting more potent...even more so now that Donovan's buddies were here.

I suddenly felt myself falling backwards, only to realise that strong arms were tipping my chair backwards and slowly putting me down on the bedroom floor.

I watched the guys do the same to Ryan, tipping his chair backwards so that he was lying on his back with his head facing up.

This was really strange...being taped up in a sitting position on a sturdy wooden chair, but actually lying face-up on the ground.

I didn't catch on at first, but as the guys took position sitting on Donovan's futon, I realised what was happening.

Our heads were on the floor, right in front of the couch where the jocks were sitting and our gagged faces were facing upwards.
Ryan and I protested, knowing full well what was coming, but the three big bullies ignored us and forced thick pillows under our heads to raise them up a little.

Donovan sat on the right end of his couch-bed, right over his brother.

I was pulled towards the center of the couch, right between Scott and Joshua.

"Alright, we're gonna be gaming for a while...so you boys better keep your mouths shup." Donovan warned, picking up his PS4 controller.
"You better not make me lose, bro. Or I'm gonna be really pissed off." he said, right before putting a foot down on Ryan's taped up chest and putting the other one down over his protesting brother's gagged face.

feet.png

Ryan screamed and coughed furiously as he was forced to sniff all that rotten gunk stuck between his big brother's, cheesy toes.

"Yeah, sniff my foot." the jock laughed, curling his toes up and smothering his younger brother's nostrils.

I felt bad for Ryan, but at the same time I was REALLY grateful not to be the one to sniff those putrid feet.

My relief was short lived though.

"Make yourselves comfortable, guys." Donovan told his laughing buddies.

I watched in horror as both handsome jocks smiled down at me and slipped their battered old trainers off.

Scott slipped one of his old Nike hightops off...a strong, rancid odour immediately spilling out from his socked foot and shoe.

08.png
08.png (148.55 KiB) Viewed 2986 times

"Uuugghh!" I cried out in my thick sockgag, violently shaking my head in disgust.

Scott just laughed.
He pressed his sneakered foot on my throat and pressed his dirty-looking socked foot on my forehead, stopping me from moving my face out of the way.
"Got ahead man..." he told his buddy Josh. "...he's all yours."

Joshua looked down at me.
The cockiest of smiles creeping up onto his still-slightly-boyish face.

The big, muscular, blue-eyed jock slowly slipped his old Reebok trainers off....revealing the scariest...DIRTIEST looking socks I had EVER seen.

07-1.png
07-1.png (85.65 KiB) Viewed 2986 times

"Owww...fuck!" Scott and Don cried out in unison, both amazed and grossed out about Joshua's socks and the state they were in.

They looked like they hadn't been washed in MONTHS!

Joshua looked down at me wearing a huge smirk on his innocent-looking face.

I was screwed and we both knew it.
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon May 01, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Wow.

Thanks for the added commitment of posing for some photos for we readers.

It's this kind of attention to detail that keeps us coming back for more.

(Though there's a cheeky side of me that thinks the boys might be more comfortable lying on the floor in some kind of sleeping bags rather than still tied to those chairs..)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Shadesflirty wrote:(Though there's a cheeky side of me that thinks the boys might be more comfortable lying on the floor in some kind of sleeping bags rather than still tied to those chairs..)

Patience, my friend. All in good time.... :quirk:

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:26 am

bondagefreak wrote:
Shadesflirty wrote:(Though there's a cheeky side of me that thinks the boys might be more comfortable lying on the floor in some kind of sleeping bags rather than still tied to those chairs..)

Patience, my friend. All in good time.... :quirk:

Thanks bf

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:18 am

Awesome story, getting better and better with each chapter

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:12 am

Omg bf those socks look amazing...I bet they reek to high heaven!!!! The give me an instant boner!!!! Whoever is ur sub is the luckiest sob ever lol. Thank u for ur awesome story and visuals! U are a god!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:45 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:Omg bf those socks look amazing...I bet they reek to high heaven!!!! The give me an instant boner!!!! Whoever is ur sub is the luckiest sob ever lol.

I am, you can be sure...although I guess I'll be in trouble because of speaking up again without permission :oops: :bound:

Surely Sir is a god, that's out of question.
But Sir, one of the pictures you posted (the one with the sweaty feet on it) got removed, because of whatever...too hot, probably :lol:

Thanks for an amazing new chapter and that awesome hot photos, Master.

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Great story as always Bondagefreak!

Although I see one thing: Donovan has two friends, so there are three masters. And there are only two slaves. I miss the third slave so every jock has his own slave...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:35 pm

Thanks for the comments so far, guys!

Image of Donovan's feet is back up :quirk:

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Postby Ryguy98 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:42 pm

Love the story! So glad to see the boys are finally being forced to smell the jocks' feet, can't wait for more! Hopefully soon!

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:50 am

Strap yourselves in boys Bondagefreak is on another epic writing rampage lol. Excellent per your standard on this site! Thanks.....I wish i was Jake right now lol...

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 15 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue May 09, 2017 12:50 pm

Chapter 15 - The Angry Brother

Joshua's socked feet weren't even above my face yet, but already I could pick up and incredibly overpowering smell coming from his big, smelly, stained socks.
I cried out and frantically tried to move my head sideways, but Scott's feet were keeping my movements at bay.

"Dude, your socks are fuckin' gross!" Scott laughed, pinching his nose and turning his head away to avoid the handsome blue-eyed jock's foul foot stench.

Josh ignored his buddy's complaint and looked down at me with a boyish smirk on his face.

"Go ahead, man." Donovan prodded. "Make him sniff your cheesy fuckers."

sock1.png

I gave the blue-eyed jock my best puppy eyes and pleaded with him through my thick gag, begging him not to go through with this.
My pleas fell on deaf ears though.

The stud just looked down at me as though I was an insect, and pressed his big, putrid foot right over my face.

"Uuuuggghh" I screamed inside my large, cheesy gag, completely taken aback by just how moist and rotten the hunky teen's socked foot was.

I jerked violently and coughed from the potency of the foul smell.

"Uggghhhh.....Uggghh!" I cried out, calling for my dad even though I knew it was futile.

He had no way of knowing I was taped up, gagged and being tortured by guys I didn't even know.

I wanted this to end so bad and tried screaming 'till my lungs were burning, but it was no use.
My dad couldn't hear me and no one was coming to save me.

I hadn't even done anything wrong, but my best friend's dad stuffed his dirty old sock in my mouth anyway.
As far as he was concerned, neither Ryan nor I deserved to speak.

"Oh man...dude, I think he's gonna be sick." Scott pointed out, to everyone's amusement.

"Dude, come here." Donovan suddenly told Josh, getting up to switch places with him. "Make my bro sniff those fuckers."

Josh got up to take position over Ryan, but my respite was short lived as Don took his place, resting his big, sweaty feet over my face.

I heard Ryan scream and choke in his gag, as though he was in real danger.
But I quickly found myself not caring about Ryan's reaction, as Donovan's massive feet smothered my face up.

feet.png

His feet were dirty, his toes were filthy with lint and toe jam...and the rancid, cheesy fumes coming from his soles, we're absolutely nauseating.
The entire room stank of rotten cheese, armpit and foot fungus.

The cocky, muscle-bound stud ignored my crying and smothered my nose up with those big, raunchy feet...forcing me to sniff the funk and cheese that was building up under and between his plump toes.

Tears ran down my face and as I resigned to sobbing in my big sock gag, praying for the ordeal to end soon.

Ryan and I spent the next hour or so, crying, coughing and sniffing Scott, Josh and Donovan's feet.

The jocks changed places several times.

Each time I thought it was over, another raunchy foot came down over my face.

Scott's feet smelled bad and Donovan's soles and toes reeked!
But Joshua's rotten socks definitely took the prize.

Even with all the excitement and foot stench going around, the jocks managed to get a racing game going.

Ryan and I moaned and cried, but the jocks ignored us, too caught up by their game to care about us and the fact that we were basically suffocating on their strong foot odour.

Minutes went by and from the sound of things, the race wasn't going too well for Donovan.

After another gruesome set of minutes, it became obvious that the jock had lost.

"Fuck!" he barked, eliciting laughter from his two equally handsome buddies. "You're really pissing me off, bro."

At first, I wasn't sure who he was talking to, but it didn't take long for me to realise he was talking to Ryan.
Don was apparently blaming his bound up and gagged brother for his bad performance in the race.

"Yeah, dude...he was totally trying to distract you." shot Scott, visibly anxious to see what Don would do to his younger brother.

Ryan shook his head and started pleading in his gag.

His mouth was so tightly stuffed and his face was taped up to the point that no one understood a word he was saying.
His dad's big, dirty sock was really doing a good job at keeping him quiet.

The guys laughed at Ryan's attempt to plead with them and Donovan reached down for his big old Osiris sneaker.

"This oughta teach this punk a lesson about not taking me seriously." he said, getting up and pulling his dark blue shorts down.

Ryan started screaming and shaking his head sideways, visibly panicked by what his brother was about to do.

Scott and Josh on the other hand, were laughing like crazy.

"Go ahead dude, show him what you're made of." Josh laughed.

I watched in horror as Donovan pulled his shorts down, revealing the really sweaty pair of gyey compression shorts underneath and bringing the opening of his sneaker up to his big, lycra-clad ass.

bulge.png

tumblr_o9wiaykCiH1uqves4o3_540.jpg

The room went quiet for a second.
Then the big, muscular jock let out a really long, low-pitched fart right into his dirty, old Osiris shoe.

The guys burst into laughter as Ryan screamed in his gag, no doubt terrified at the thought of being forced to sniff his big brother's gas-filled shoe.

Donovan seem to didn't care.
In less the a second, the big, dark-haired jock was crouched over his taped up brother's form and holding the big, fart-infested sneaker of his panicked sibling's gagged face.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed May 10, 2017 1:53 am

Was anybody else trying to enjoy their breakfast while reading this?
Oh well, just me then.

Keep up the good work, BF.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed May 10, 2017 2:51 am

I must say I didn't like the farting part... :(

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed May 10, 2017 3:30 am

Awesome work, as always, Sir.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Wed May 10, 2017 6:12 am

Lol damn that was hot as always BF. Love love love ur work. Man do I need big bros and smelly jocks like those boys. I need way more bondage and smelly socks and feet in my life...im such an insatiable pig. Thanks for the boner ;)

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Wed May 10, 2017 10:16 am

Wow. I've been away from this website for a few months and then Sniffingyoursocks told me to take a look because of this story... I do not regret following his heeding. Bondagefreak, it's awesome as always! Wow. The detailed descriptions, the pictures, it's all so incredibly well done!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed May 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:Thanks for the boner ;)

Haha, no problem mate 8)

Sniffmyfeet wrote:Wow. I've been away from this website for a few months and then Sniffingyoursocks told me to take a look because of this story... I do not regret following his heeding. Bondagefreak, it's awesome as always! Wow. The detailed descriptions, the pictures, it's all so incredibly well done!

I was wondering where the hell you'd been! :quirk:
I'm glad my boi messaged you. I'll have to reward him for taking the initiative.

It's good to have you back, man!
Glad you're enjoying this.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Wed May 10, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm REALLY liken where this story is heading. Very glad to see you writing again bondagefreak! The pics you added are also great. I can only imagine how much those soiled socks and sneakers smell.(especially after he farted in them lol!) I'm hoping there'll be some sleeping bag use in future chapters(hint hint) They'd be perfect for keeping those boys well restrained.

Keep up the terrific writing my friend! :D
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 pm

bondagefreak wrote:I was wondering where the hell you'd been! :quirk:
I'm glad my boi messaged you. I'll have to reward him for taking the initiative.

It's good to have you back, man!
Glad you're enjoying this.

I don't want to derail this thread, but just so you know why I haven't been online as much as I used to, take a look here. I think I might write something about it on this forum soon! So yeah, I'm in love with my boyfriend and you'll probably understand that it's rather time consuming and infinitely more important than being online. :quirk:
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 pm

xtc wrote:Was anybody else trying to enjoy their breakfast while reading this?
Oh well, just me then.

Keep up the good work, BF.

Nope, I was also

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Mon May 15, 2017 1:35 pm

Been away for so long I had to make a new account. Definitely not disappointed at what I found! I need a brother like that!

Return to “M/M”