The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 5 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby xtc » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:35 am

Welcome back.
A nice bite-sized episode to enjoy. Thanks.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:37 am

Finally! Great chapter, exactly as one could expect from you, man :)

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Postby Ryguy98 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:14 am

Awesome continuation bondagefreak! Can't wait until Donovan comes home and gives them some nice smelly foot torture

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:23 am

Fingers crossed Don invites Jake and Ryan to a sleepover in his room. I'm guessing he'd have at least one sleeping bag they could use.. ;)

Great story bondagefreak

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:13 am

Loved the new chapter!
The description of how the sock smelled and tasted and how rough mitch was while stuffing it into Jake's mouth was so hot.

I can't wait for the continuations.
:big:
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Sir, that was AMAZING! I have to admit I almost forgot about that story of yours and as you know me, that's exactly what I'm into - loads of duct tape, putrid socks, sweaty feet and smelly boots...I really envy Jake.

Although I'm sure they really are in big trouble...and Don will have some great ideas to show them how annoyed he is to babysit them.

Can't wait for the next part, Master.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:41 am

Really well done new chapter. Love this trouble Jake and his friend have gotten into.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:14 am

Omg bf I have a raging hard on reading this story. I love a good duct tape and rank sock gag esp when wrapped around the head and under the chin! I am literally throbbing and leaking anticipating Donavons arrival home from practice. Man I am so jealous I wanna be tied up and gagged that way and have no choice but to breathe in his rank sneaks.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 6 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:37 am

Chapter 6 - Fatherly Discipline

This was absolutely horrible!
Not only was I taped up to a solid chair and stuck inside a notorious high school bully's room, but I was also gagged with Mitch's big, freakin' disgusting sock.

By what right did he think he could get away with this!?
I wasn't a kid anymore and he wasn't even my dad!

If he had used a clean sock, I would've probably still been upset. But this was a LOT worse.

His socks were big, stained yellow and filled with holes.
He must've been wearing them for weeks inside those big, smelly boots of his.

And now I was actually chewing on one of them.

Ryan was duct taped really well and tight. We both were.
The chairs were also really sturdy.

He was trying to cry out and scream, but his dad's sock was obviously too big for his mouth and did a really good job at stuffing him up.

My friend has tears running down his face. He looked really upset and angry about being gagged with his dad's raunchy old sock.

They tasted absolutely horrible, but the fact that they were mid calf-length socks also made things worse!

Had Mitch not been so aggressive with the sockgagging, his socks would've definitely failed to fit into our mouths.

But after having been duct taped up to the point of being ridiculously helpless, there was nothing we could do to stop the big, muscular man from forcefully stuffing our mouths up.

I'd tried screaming, shaking my head and telling him I didn't want his sock in my mouth, but Ryan's dad just stuffed it in anyways, as though he didn't give a crap about the fact that his footwear was absolutely drenched and reeking.

I wriggled against the duct tape, trying telling my friend to calm down and save his energy, but all I ended up doing was choking on the construction worker's big sock.

"mmmggghhhphh....mmfffhgghmph" Ryan grunted. His face red and his forehead covered in sweat.
He seemed desperate to get out of his restraints, as though the thing he feared the most in the world was to be found like this, by his older brother.

He tried calling for help again, tried yelling....but his dad's sock was really muffling him up.

Poor Ryan. It must've been even more frustrating for him than it was for me.
The duct tape was holding fast and the taste and size of his dad's sock was REALLY giving him a hard time.

He was obviously trying to articulate something through his massive gag, but I couldn't make heads or tails of it, 'causing him to become even more frustrated.

Ryan let out a final series of low grunts and garbled curses into his tight duct tape muzzle, before violently shaking his head in disgust...no doubt from the taste of his dad's old foot cheese.

He looked like he was gonna be sick.

I couldn't blame him.
I wanted to throw up as well.

I genuinely wanted to call for help and be freed.
Ryan too, by the looks of it.

His dad had done quite a number on us. Both with the duct taping and with stuffing and muzzling.
There was no escaping these bonds and we definitely wouldn't be talking any time soon...he'd made sure of that.

"uuugggmmh" I cried out, unable to get over the size and taste of Mitchell's nasty old work sock.

Just when we thought things couldn't get any worst, we heard the front door open and heard a series of footsteps approaching the door to Donovan's room.
Last edited by bondagefreak on Wed May 17, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 am

What an evil cliffhanger, Sir!

I absolutely love how you describe the drenched sock gag and how the two guys suffer about it.
Still, I wish I was at their place...and I really can't wait for hot Don to arrive.

Thanks for another exciting chapter, Master.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:56 am

Damn dude u got me over here anxiously anticipating what happens next...almost as if I were actually helpless and blind awaiting what Donavons reaction. U have me hooked just like I wld be by ur rank foot scent. Btw love ur description of how ripe rank and disgusting mitch's socks are. U shld totally give us die hard pigs a visual using one of ur gym/running socks uve worn for the week ;)

Keep up the good work bf. I'll be continuing my story this weekend after a long absence thanks to ur erotic inspiration.

Also I'm totally jealous of sniffyoursocks esp if he gets to sub out for u in real time! I desperately need to get my passport and visit Canada lol.

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:21 pm

So excited for the next chapter. Hope it's ready soon

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 pm

Harlequinn wrote:So excited for the next chapter. Hope it's ready soon

Welcome to the forum, mate!
I'm posting the next chapter in a few minutes.

In the meantime, there's plenty of other stuff to read.
Have fun exploring the board and keep on posting comments when you read something you like :quirk:

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 7 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:04 pm

Chapter 7 - Donovan's Arrival

I can't even begin to comprehend the level of fear conveyed by Ryan's expression when his older brother walked in the room.

The huge, brown-haired, handsome, 20 year old jock walked in the room with a cocky smirk on his face.
From the evil spark in his eyes and the fact that he was holding his phone in one hand, it was obvious that Mitch had let him in on our little predicament.

The jock was literally DRENCHED in sweat, wearing only his basketball shorts and his beat up pair of old Osiris sneakers.

With his sports bag and wet t-shirt slung over his shoulder, Ryan and I got a good view of the muscular hunk's broad, sweaty torso.

Don' must've easily weighed 100 kilograms, closing in on twice my weight.
His arms were as thick as my thighs and his muscular chest and shoulders were practically twice as broad as mine.

This guy was our high school's most feared bully.

His size, good looks and the fact that he was a few months older than most of his classmates, earned him even more fear and respect than the other jocks in school.

Don wasn't often at home when Ryan and I were hanging out.
But when he was, we stayed out of his way and he usually ignored us.

This time would be different though.

We were tied up and gagged in the big bully's smelly bedroom and Mitch had undoubtedly filled his oldest son up on what we'd done to poor Tom earlier today.

To make things worst, Don often teamed up with his youngest brother and both of them would pick on Ryan.
I was an only child, but from what I understood of family dynamics, oldest and youngest teaming up and picking on the middle sibling was actually something pretty common.

Don would make Ryan pay for what we'd done to his younger brother...and he'd make me pay as well.

The room was already dark and smelly, but it only got worst when Don walked in, closed the door, opened the ceiling light and closed his bedroom window shut.

Ryan and I could already pick up the strong musk emanating from the older jock's body as he casually tossed his phone and gym bag on the messy bed.

There was stuff everywhere on the floor; old socks, compressions shorts, t-shirts, dirty jockstraps, singlets, crusty-looking briefs....you name it.
From what I could tell, this big, sweaty hunk wasn't keen on cleaning up or putting his dirty clothes in the laundry basket.

The room was small, but still big enough for a large bed, a big TV, a PS4 and loads of sports equipment and other trinkets.

Ryan cried out in his gag, but Don ignored him and slowly walked around our chairs, checking out his dad's handiwork.

"Not bad..." he mumbled, after a minute of quiet contemplation.

"So....looks like you boys need to be babysat for the rest of the day." the jock spoke, ruffling our hair up with his big, sweaty hands.

Beads of sweat were dripping down from his forehead and his big, smooth pecs were still heaving, his body still recovering from a long basketball practice.

"We'll have lots of fun together, broski." he chuckled, tapping Ryan's cheek, 'causing his younger sibling to bark in frustration.

"As for you, Jake-o..." he said, turning his attention to me and intentionally messing up my name, looks like you'll be sleeping over tonight."

I looked up at him questioningly.
Surely my dad would want me home not too late tonight.
Unless he and Mitch had already worked something out?!
Shit! I was screwed.

I gave the jock my best puppy eyes and whimpered in my gag, desperately hoping to gain his sympathy.

"What's wrong, boy? You wanna say something?" he asked, crouching down in front of me and giving me an almost-sympathetic look.

"Mhhmmmggh....mmgugghgphhff." I pleased. begging the big, muscular jock with my eyes.

"If you have something to say, you really need to speak up, boy." he smirked. "I can't understand you when you're mumbling like that." he teased.

"Mmmhhhuuugghmm....mmggpphhh....mmhhguuupphh" I pleaded again.

Don's look of sympathy melted away and was quickly replaced with a cocky grin.
"Yeah...looks like my dad stuffed your mouth up real good, kid." he laughed, before getting up and putting his hand on my head.

"What about you, punk?" he said, turning his attention back to Ryan before ruffling his hair up in a demeaning manner.
"You havin' fun chewing on daddy's big old smelly sock?" he asked, more for his own amusement than anything else.

Ryan was furious.
He tried screaming, but barely any sound came out, so tightly stuffed his mouth was.

"Yeah, you're having fun alright..." Don chuckled, tapping his brother's cheek lightly.

Hearing Donovan tease his brother about the fact that he was chewing on his own dad's raunchy old sock, made me want to puke,

The big sock tasted of old rotten cheese and vinegar. It was all damp and since Mitch had peeled it off his foot and stuffed in it my mouth, inside out...all the dirty sock lint and toe jam was spilling out and sticking to my tongue and palate.

The sock tasted so strong and so bad, but it was so big and thick, that even though it was riddled with holes, it literally filled my mouth and cheeks up to bursting!

Mitch's big, old, cheesy sock kept me from crying out, talking, pleading or calling for help and the industrial-grade duct taped wrapped around my jaw, mouth and lower face made sure the sock remained stuffed in.

Mitch had really done quite a number on us.

Donovan
BBpXwK-CEAAhua0.jpg
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:34 pm

Well, this will be good. Maybe not for our bound buddies but well, I'm loving this.
Bondage Freak I gotta say this is glorious and it will be a treat to see how this goes.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Damn. The photo of Donovan.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 8 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:27 pm

Chapter 8 - Over The Top

I coughed and choked on the big, old sock in my mouth, but my hunky babysitter paid me no attention.

Instead, he left the room, only to come back a minute later with two big rolls of extra-wide black duct tape in his hands.
His dad probably kept a lot of this construction-grade stuff in the garage.

What could Donovan possibly use the duct tape for, I wondered.
His dad had already duct taped us up like crazy!

Our mouths were sealed shut and our bodies were hopelessly plastered to the sturdy chairs.
There was no hope of escape. No way we could free ourselves from these bonds.

"Alright boys, dad gave me strict instructions to make sure you both remained gagged and quiet. We can't have the neighbours hearing you or calling the police, so I'm not taking any chances." he explained, throwing one of the rolls of duct tape on his bed but keeping the other one in hand.

"There'll be no talking and no calling for help...." he continued, walking behind his brother's chair. "...not while I'm in charge."

Ryan and I continued crying out and moaning in our gags, but Don was intent on ignoring our pleas.

"Any last words, punk?" he asked his taped up brother.

Ryan fought his bonds furiously and screamed inside his gag, no doubt attempting to call for help.
Sadly, even his loudest screams were so muffled up that his protests were barely audible, even to us.

"That's what I thought." Don chuckled, viciously wrapping his brother's head up in the black tape, further sealing his face up and concealing the silver tape underneath.

Ryan's eyes grew wide in panic as his big brother wrapped layer after layer of tape around his head and face.
Don's pecs and biceps bulged and his entire torso hardened as he applied pressure to the thick tape and tightly sealed his brother's mouth up.

After something like a dozen passes around Ryan's mouth and face and a handful of layers going all the way over his head and under his jaw, Donovan severed the tape and slapped his brother's cheek playfully.

Ryan was grunting and screaming, but this time we really couldn't hear him that well.
"mmm....mm....mmmmmm"

"Yeah, that's right bitch..." the big jock laughed. "not so tough now, are you?"

Ryan could do nothing but moan and chew on his daddy's big old work sock.

When Don turned his attention towards me, I instinctively tried to sink down into my chair, give him my best puppy eyes and beg for mercy.
Maybe if I didn't try to make too much noise, he'd realise that I was already gagged beyond reason.

The big, sweaty jock walked behind me and clamped his big hand over my face, covering my chin, my mouth and my nose.
"Sshhhh...quiet down Jake-o". he purred, forcing me to sniff the inside of his hand...which strangely enough, helped calm me down.

The jock was loving this.

"Shhhh...." he whispered, keeping his massive grip over my face while I took in whiffs of his hand.

"I have to secure your mouth up." he calmly explained. "I can't have you making a fuss or calling for help." he added, still keeping his enormous hand clamped over my mouth and nose.

"I know my dad's sock must be fuckin' horrible. He probably hasn't washed them in a month or something..." he chuckled. "But my dad stuffed his nasty sock in your mouth for a reason and I can't have you trying to spit it out." he explained.

"When I spoke with him over the phone, he was pretty damn adamant about it. He said he wanted me to make sure his old sock stayed stuffed inside your mouth and he said he also wanted me to keep you boys from going anywhere." he added.

I continued sniffing the jock's massive hand as he spoke, barely paying attention to his words.

"So that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna make sure you stay put and I'm gonna make sure you can't ungag yourself from my dad's sock and call for help." he said, removing his hand from my face and slowly wrapping my head up with layer after layer of extra wide black duct tape.

I tried fighting my bonds, but there was nothing I could do.

Donovan kept wrapping tape around my mouth and head, under my jaw and over my mouth once again.
I stopped counting after the tenth layer.

I tried crying out, but I couldn't even hear myself moan anymore.

"There we go..." he mumbled. "That oughta keep you nice and quiet." he said, severing the tape and smoothing it over my mouth and face, making sure my nostrils were cleared up okay.

Don ruffled up our hair once again before sitting down on his bed and contemplating his work.
Ryan and I were both securely taped up to our chairs and our mouths were stuffed up really good and sealed up beyond reason.

"So...what's this I hear about you boys taping a sneaker up to my lil' bro's face?" the jock asked, breaking the silence and simultaneously spelling out the nature of approaching doom.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Absolutely loving this, again, Sir...and can't wait for the torture Donovan will put poor Jake and Ryan through.
I really loved how the scent of the strong hunks hand seemed to helped Jake calm down...I know yours would do that to me as well, Master.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:21 am

Damn bf I woke up to this story this morning and had to rub one out u hot me so worked up. Omg I can't wait for the next chapter when the sneaker sniffing torture begins!

Harlequinn
TUGs Member

Postby Harlequinn » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Love where this is going

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 9 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:37 pm

Chapter 9 - The Missing Piece

"So...who's idea was it to tape a sneaker to my lil' bro's face?" Donovan asked, as though he was expecting some sort of response.

At first I thought it was my imagination, but as the seconds passed, I began to realise that it wasn't.
The messy jock's bedroom was indeed getting muskier and smellier by the second.

The stud had probably worked a sweat to the point of wearing off his deodorant during basketball practice.
That, combined with the fact that dirty socks, jockstraps and compression shorts were casually lying about all over the place, didn't help with the odour management in the small, stuffy bedroom.

"Who's idea was it?" Donovan pressed, knowing full well we wouldn't be able to respond.

Ryan and I locked eyes.

"Was it your idea, Jake-o?" Don asked me.

Still keeping my eyes locked on my friend's, I shook my head 'no'.

"Was it Ryan's idea?" he asked, forcing me to betray my best friend.

Ryan looked at me pleadingly.
He knew I couldn't take the blame for this. I was left between a rock and a hard place.

"Uhmm...humm." I finally voiced out, nodding my head up and down and turning my gaze away from my buddy's.

"That's what I thought." Don said, finally turning his attention back to his brother.

When I raised my eyes up again, I noticed Ryan was crying!

He had actual tears running down his face.

What the hell!?
Alright, I'm sure he wasn't exaggerating when he said his older brother could be really mean...but crying? Come on!

I didn't really understand Ryan's reaction at first.
It's only a short while later that I understood why he was so panicked at the thought of being left like this in his older brother's bedroom.

Something about Donovan seemed to scare the crap out of him and Mitch was pissed off enough to think that we both deserved some alone time with the big, hunky jock.

I was obviously missing a part of the puzzle here.

"So punk..." the musky jock said, pulling his brother's chair up closer to the bed. "You think it's funny to tie your ten year old brother up and make him sniff you shoe?" he asked, to which Ryan couldn't reply.
"Eh? You think that's funny!?" the jock repeated, slapping his younger brother behind the head.

Ryan hung his head low as tears continued streaming down his face.

But Don didn't seem to care.

"We've got all afternoon and evening together, so I think I'll do to you what you did to Tom." the hunk suddenly decided.

Not a second after the jock had finished speaking, did Ryan burst into a fury.

He screamed and shook and yelled!
He was obviously trying to call for help, desperate to be freed from his restraints and scared to death of what his big brother had planned.

Still, his dad had done such a professional job at taping him up that even with all his thrashing and growling, he had nothing to show for it.

"Struggle and scream all you want, punk. You're not going anywhere and no ones coming to help you." Donovan laughed.

The jock's feet must smell real bad for Ryan to have such a strong reaction, I figured.

Truth is, I didn't know the half of it, yet.

"Yeah..." Don said, lifting his left foot up over his right knee. "You're in serious trouble, bro." he laughed, grabbing his massive, red and black Osiris sneaker with one hand.

The big dirty shoe slipped off the hunky jock's bare foot, with a sickeningly "wet" sound or drenched material and creaking leather.
Donovan's big shoe looked like it was soaking wet!

The first thing that struck me besides the fact that his shoes looked absolutely vile and that he wasn't wearing any socks, was the size of his feet.

They were REALLY big.

While Ryan and I both wore size 8, Don's feet had to be something like size 13 or 14.

The shoe came off in a wet thud and landed on the floor, right before Don brought his other foot up and slipped off that sneaker as well.
The big, fat shoe looked like it didn't wanna come off his foot easily. It was probably soaking wet in there.
The jock's biceps bulged as he pulled it off, exposing his other dirty foot for Ryan and I to see.

His huge feet were glistening with sweat and neither I nor Ryan missed that fact that there was an important build up of slimy toe jam and lint stuck between the big brute's plump toes even though he wasn't wearing any socks.
Must be all that nasty gunk inside those thrashed Orisis shoes of his, I figured.
His fat, skater shoes looks absolutely foul.

It didn't take more than a few seconds for me to understand that there was something wrong though...something terribly, terribly wrong.

Oh god. OH GOD!
I wanted to puke.

No wonder Ryan had been freaking out ever since his dad mentioned Donovan's role in our punishment!

Big, hunky Donovan didn't just have smelly feet...

It was much, MUCH worse than that.
His feet were rancid and smelled strong to the point of making Ryan and I feel like throwing up.

Less than ten seconds after he'd removed his dirty old Osiris shoes, my friend and I were both moaning and crying out in disgust from the potent stench that was filling up the small, stuffy bedroom.

"Mmhhuummhh....UUUGGHHMMM...mmm!" Ryan and I screamed and coughed in almost perfect unison.

BBpXwK-CEAAhua0.jpg

feet.png
Attachments
osiris.jpg
tumblr_o9wiaykCiH1uqves4o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_o9wiaykCiH1uqves4o4_540.jpg
tumblr_o9wiaykCiH1uqves4o3_540.jpg

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 9 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby Bondagefootpig » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 pm

Damn that's another load from this chapter and esp love love love those pics bf...ur the best. Man I wish I was in that predicament. I'm a huge fan of duct tape and I wld love to have no choice but have one of those Osiris taped over my nose. Maybe even have u play with my nips or add a vibrater to train my hard on to ur scent. Then just when I think ur gonna let me go u ungag me and make me clean ur feet...every nook and cranny and suck each toe.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) *CHAPTER 10 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 pm

Chapter 10 - Donovan's Old "Bad Boys"

"Haha, you're really screwed up now, aren't you?" Donovan laughed, ruffling his brother's hair up.

"Dad did a fuckin' good job at taping you down and stuffing that loud mouth of yours up." he taunted. "And he won't be back until much later tonight." he added, just for the sake of making things worse for poor Ryan.
"You can't scream and you can't call for help. No ones coming for you. It's just you and me, punk...and Jake-o over here." he said, nodding his head my way.

Crap. I thought he'd forgotten about me.

Meanwhile, Ryan and I were still coughing and choking on Donovan's exceedingly potent foot stench.
The revolting, fetid odour kept growing in intensity and pretty soon the entire bedroom smelled of the hunky jock's putrid feet.

"What's wrong, punk? You look like you're gonna be sick. Something bothering you?" the jock laughed, reaching down for one of his Osiris shoes and opening it up a bit.

Even though Donovan's attention was almost solely focused on his brother so far, I eyed the foul-looking shoe very wearily.

The shoe was definitely size 14. It had to be!
The thing was bigger than Ryan's head and the opening could easily engulf his entire face...or even mine.

I watched as Donovan brought his own shoe up to his face and gave it a quick whiff.

"Awww...fuck!" he cried out, no doubt grossed out by his own foot stench. "These old stinkers fuckin' reek!" he laughed, extending the massive shoe away from his face to avoid it's toxic fumes.

Donovan held onto his funky old shoe and scooted over to the edge of the bed before extending it close to his brother's face.

"What d'you think, broski? Do these smell bad or what?" he laughed, holding the shoe so that the big, fat opening was only a few inches away from his brother's face.

"Ugghhgmmmm.....uugghggmm." Ryan cried out, his head turning red and more tears steaming down his tape-covered face.
My friend was choking on Donovan's overwhelming foot stench and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad, ain't it." the big, muscle-bound jock chuckled, ignoring his younger brother's violent choking noises.

"I know you want me to untape your mouth right now, but I can't have you screaming or making noise, bro." Donovan continued, pretending to be Ryan's friend and dragging things out with his constant taunting.

"Besides, dad told me to make sure you stayed gagged with his big, old sock until he got back. He said something about you mouthing off and being a smart-ass. So I'm afraid you'll just have to get used to the fact that dad is forbidding you from talking or mouthing off. It's just so fuckin' hilarious that he'd use his own smelly sock to make sure you wouldn't be able to talk back for the rest of the day!" he laughed, ruffling his brother's hair up in a demeaning manner once again.

"But that's between you and dad..." he continued.
"What really pisses me off though is how you fuckin' taped our lil' bro up and left him unattended for hours! That can't go unpunished. So I'm gonna have to be pretty harsh with you."

Ryan cried out and mumbled something unintelligible into his thick sock gag, but the big, hunky jock ignored him.

"Yeah, yeah...cry and bitch all you want, bro. It won't change anything." he said, slowly getting up and towering over Ryan's seated form.
"You'll be spending the rest of the day gagging on dad's fuckin' sock and thinking about what you did." he added, walking up behind his brother's chair and opening up his big old, rotten Osiris shoe.

Ryan look terrified.

He kept turning his gagged head left and right, trying to see what his brother was doing.

Donovan was slowly opening up his big-ass funky shoe up and getting "ready for the kill".

"I can't have you being distracted, so I'm afraid you'll be doing your thinking from inside this big, old stinker." he said.

Suddenly the HUGE size 14 shoe came up in front of poor Ryan's gagged face and swallowed it up whole.
The old Osiris skate shoe was so fat and thickly insulated that it completely sealed Ryan's face in and stopped him from getting any outside air.

To make things worse, Donovan's shoes were literally drenched in sweat from being worn barefoot all the time and they didn't appear to have any ventilation holes, meaning that poor Ryan would literally be sniffing in the full potency of his older brother's incredibly noxious foot stench.

Donovan clamped his old stinker over his brother's gagged face and grabbed the roll of big, black duct tape with his free hand before severing the end with his teeth and quickly wrapping it around his younger brother's head.

I watched the smelly, muscular jock wrap layer after layer of tape around poor Ryan's head, sealing the massive shoe over his face and pulling the tape taut so that each pass was tighter and tighter.

I couldn't see my friend's face anymore...but I could hear his deeply muffled, panicked screams echoing inside Donovan's big shoe.

It didn't take much intuition to know that he was probably freaking out in there...his face completely engulfed inside his brother's big, rotten old skater shoe. Sniffing in years of the muscle-jock's incredibly powerful foot funk.

Donovan wasn't done though.
Even after a dozen wraps around Ryan's head, the jock started wrapping tape around the opening of his sneaker, bringing the roll of extra wide duct tape under and over the part of the shoe that engulfed his brother's face.

He REALLY didn't want his little brother getting access to ANY air beyond the stale and sickeningly cheesy confines of his old Osiris shoe.

Just as Donovan severed the tape, Ryan was forced to take in his first whiffs of the putrid shoe.

He was gagged so well and muffled up so bad that only the tiniest fraction of his whimpers made it out.

I could hear him breathing in through his nostrils. He was taking a series of small, quick breaths through his nose, no doubt trying to stall the inevitable.
Then I heard him whimper and cry....the lack of oxygen probably forcing him to take a deeper sniff.

He started convulsing and shaking his head, probably as a result of taking in his first actual whiff.

Poor Ryan.

He was freaking out in there.

Pretty soon, his lungs would start burning and he'd be forced to take in normal breaths instead of trying to stick with quick sniffs.

Donovan was loving this.

"Have fun in there, bro." the jock laughed, moving his brother's chair so that he was facing the wall and leaving him alone to cope with his newest predicament.

After a few seconds, Ryan started screaming into his gag and taking in regular whiffs through his nose.
He was shaking his head violently from side to side, no doubt trying to get the huge, rotten sneaker off his face.

I heard him cough and choke, take in a deep whiff and then cry out again and convulse in his chair.

The wide, super strong, industrial grade duct tape was keeping him tightly bound up and his dad's big, hole-ridden work sock was doing a REALLY good job at stopping him from being able to scream or protest.

This was serious torture.

I'd sampled my share of smelly feet before, but this wasn't just a normal type of smelly.

This was vile and revolting.

Ryan continued, coughing, crying, whimpering and fighting against his bonds.

But Donovan didn't seem to care.

Instead, the big, musky jock turned around and focused his attention back onto me...

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:20 am

I both love and hate how all chapters end on cliffhangers hahaha.
Such a great installment and well worth the wait. I know I'd love to be in Ryan and Jake's place, gagging on a sweaty work sock and at the mercy of a hunky jock.

Keep up the good work Sir, i can't wait to see what happens next.
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

atilaus
TUGs Member

Postby atilaus » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:53 am

Oh man, Jake is really screwed xD jopefully they get tickled a bit so they get to REALLY enjoy those shoes...

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:37 am

Nice to see you "up to speed" again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:32 am

Damn I'm raging and throbbing right now...u never disappoint bf. Can't wait for the next chapter. So so good.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:37 am

Hey BF been away for a while but im so happy you continued this story. Ita turning into my favorite. You are a very gifted and talented writer. I cant wait to read what happens next. This is right up my alley. Hopefully theyll have to sniff his barefeet for a while... hope all is well

Bondwriter
Kidnapper

Postby Bondwriter » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:40 am

I was glad to find the new chapters. That's a pleasant development, at least for the readers!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 am

Master, you already know how much I love that story development - not talking about these rank Osiris sneakers. Damn they must smell musky...

I always thought about your extremely rank Nike nightops while reading that..they must smell just like these Osiris.

However, poor Ryan...and hopefully poor Jake-O will get the same attention as his friend. I also can't wait for mitch to join the fun again.

Anxious for the next installments, Sir.
As you see, all subs here are down on our knees, waiting for the next chapter, Master.

Return to “M/M”