The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:21 pm

The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm)

Chapter 1 - Getting Into Trouble

Receiving a taste of my own medicine was the last thing I expected, especially after seeing how upset Mitch was that Ryan and I had tied up and gagged his youngest son.

But that's exactly what Ryan and I got...a taste of our own medicine.

At first I thought it was fitting that my friend and I be tied up in the same fashion as young Thomas had been tied. But that was BEFORE I realized it would mean being gagged and forced to sniff the inside of Donovan's sweaty old sneakers.

Let me explain...

It all started out like a typical summer day. I was off school for two months and like most days during my vacation, I'd be over at Ryan's house, playing video games and just horsing around in the yard.
Ryan's mom had passed away some time ago, leaving his dad, Mitchell, to raise him and his two brothers, Thomas and Donovan.

Thomas, or 'Tom' as we called him, was your average ten year old brat.
He was a sweet kid with a big heart, but he had a tendency of getting a little out of control when left unattended...something which happened a little too often. Although Ryan and I were both sixteen at the time, we often let young Tom fool around with us on days when he didn't have his friends over.

Donovan was Ryan's older brother. He was a big, bad, 6 foot tall, 20-year old muscular jock with a really cocky attitude.

Although he never picked on me personally - most likely because I was friends with his brother - he was a notorious bully back in high school and most of the guys, feared and revered him at the same time.
He was rarely at home, but when he was, he barely acknowledged me or his brothers.

Anyways, so like I said, it all started out like a typical summer day.

Ryan and I started the day playing video games in the basement. We were both pretty good at the games we played and we often ended up tailing each other during tournament results.
Thomas was getting more and more agitated though.

Donovan was out, no doubt playing football or basketball with his buddies, and Mitch was at work, like every other day of the week.

While both of them where away, it was Ryan's job to babysit his younger brother.

Usually, Tom had his friends over to play, but unfortunately for us, none of them would be able to come over today.

The kid kept bugging Ryan and I to go to the park or go to the public pool on the end of the street...something neither of us felt like doing at the time.
Eventually, Tom became so annoying that Ryan decided we should tie him up to the cushioned office chair in the living room and just put him in front of the TV for the afternoon.

And that's EXACTLY what we did!

Sure, Tom put up quite a struggle, especially considering his diminutive size. But in the end, Ryan and I proved more than a match for the agitated ten year old.

"Tape his mouth shut!" Ryan cried as I struggled with the clear packaging. The adhesive was really sticky, forcing Ryan to physically hand-gag his younger brother while I fumbled with the big roll of tape.

Tom fought wildly.
At first, he was laughing and giggling...much like any ten year old would given the circumstances.
But his laughter quickly started subsiding when he realized he'd be spending the whole afternoon all taped up and gagged.

His protests came far too late however. With half a roll of packaging tape securing his arms, legs and torso to the cushioned computer chair, the scrawny little brat wasn't going anywhere.

"Got it!" I finally exclaimed after having fixed the roll of tape and removing the part than had stuck to itself.

"C'mon Jake, hurry up!" My friend chided, anxious for me to tape his little brother's mouth shut.

At first I stuck a single piece over the ten year old's mouth. Then another, and another.
When it became clear to us that a few strips wouldn't suffice in keeping the brat quiet, Ryan and I decided to just wrap the tape completely around his head.

"No, don't get it on his hair!" I laughed, pulling the younger boy's hoodie up over his head before Ryan wrapped the tape around it.

We started with one roll around his mouth and head, then another, and another.
Soon we had Tom's entire lower face sealed in packaging tape.

His words and yells we're completely muffled up into unintelligible grunts and moans.

Ryan and I both laughed our asses off and high-fived each other.

I was about to run back down the stairs to resume playing videos games, when Ryan called my name and told me to watch what he was about to do.

I watched in awe as my friend took off one of his Adidas sneakers and stuck it right over his younger brother's gagged face.

Tom's face quickly contorted into an expression of horror and disgust and the sight and smell of the approaching sneaker.
"Mppppphhh, mppphhhh!" he yelled out, trying to shake his head away from his older brother's stinky trainer.

Ryan just laughed and grabbed the roll of tape before taping his sneaker to his brother's face.

Tom thrashed in the cushioned chair and continued moaning wildly inside his tape muzzle.
Unfortunately for him, there was no escape.

Ryan just laughed even more and taped his brother's head to the back of the chair, immobilizing him completely.

"Holy shit." I laughed, after silently watching Ryan tape his sneaker over his younger brother's gagged face.

"Did you just come up with that idea?!" I asked, mesmerized by this new and unexplored form of torture.

"Nope...Donovan did that to me a while ago." Ryan explained, his voice quickly turning grim, almost as though the mere thought of his experience was souring his mood.

We spent a few minutes teasing Tom, tickling him, making jokes about him and taking pictures...we even told him we'd be going to the park and spending time at the public pool...just to piss him off even more.

Eventually we just settled for leaving the brat taped up in the living-room and Ryan and I continued our gaming marathon.
I had a lot of trouble focusing though.
My mind wasn't on video games anymore.
The only thing I could think about, was Ryan's sneakers and how he'd so casually taped one of them over his brother's face.

I was completely mesmerized by it!
The weird part being that I wouldn't have minded being in Tom's place right now.

If Ryan and I had known that taping Tom up like that would get us into so much trouble, we would've probably thought twice about it.
Things were about to turn pretty sour for my friend and I.
Little did I know, I'd get to experience tenfold what poor Thomas was going through right now.
Last edited by bondagefreak on Sun May 21, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 20 times in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm)

Postby xtc » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:19 am

Welcome back. It's always a good idea to get flowing again with a short series.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

FelixSH
Kidnapper

Postby FelixSH » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:11 am

Welcome back. :)
I'm glad to see that you didn't unlearn anything during your break. For some reason, this bit gave me a "The Wonder Years"-vibe (the TV-show) - like, we get a clear description of everything, like we experience it as it happens, but the narrator actually tells it when he is a bit older. It feels a bit like a young adult, who tells the story of how he realised that he liked being tied up. This isn't meant as criticism (I like the feeling it creates), and it might just be me.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:28 pm

Hey Felix,
Actually you're spot on! That's exactly how I wanted it to seem.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Chapter 2 - Facing the Consequences

By the middle of the afternoon, we'd almost completely forgotten about poor Tom.
We'd settled his chair in front of the living room TV and turned the volume up so we didn't have to listen to his grunting and moaning.

I guess Ryan and I became so engrossed in our gaming that we didn't see the time flying by.

We were still playing video games down in the basement when Ryan's dad arrived home from work.

Ryan looked at me with wide eyes when he heard the front door opening and remembered his little brother taped up to the living room computer chair.
From the look of surprise on his face, either he didn't figure his dad would be home this early, or he knew he'd get into serious trouble for taping his little brother up like that.
Looking back on that day, I know now that it was a mix of both; Mitch had finished work earlier than on most Fridays and he also really wasn't happy about what we'd done to his youngest son.

At first, we didn't hear anything, but that quickly changed when Ryan's dad found poor Tom squealing for help in the living room chair.

"RYAN!" he yelled. "Get your ass upstairs, now!"

My friend just looked at me with those eyes...the ones you make when you know you've seriously screwed up.

I followed him up the stairs, not wanting him to pay for the both of us.

I could have probably gotten away with the whole thing if I'd stayed in the basement and pretended it was all Ryan's fault.

But being foolish as I was, I decided to follow my friend up the stairs and share the blame for what we'd done.

The first thing I noticed when I saw Mitch, was how dirty he looked.
Being a construction worker meant coming home everyday with paint, sawdust and oil stains on your clothes.
The forty-one year old man looked as handsome as his oldest son Donovan. In fact, Donovan was probably a spitting image of what his dad looked like twenty years ago. Big, hunky...muscular.

Mitch was visibly pissed off, but I guess that fact that he still had his tool belt around his waist and big work boots on, amplified his rugged look.
His expression softened a bit when he saw me, but I could tell he really wasn't happy.
I was here so often, it's almost like I was part of the family.

"So THAT'S what you guys do when I'm not at home?" he asked, in a tone that betrayed slight amusement.

"No..." Ryan explained. "He just wouldn't stop yelling and bugging us to go to the park...and."

"How long has he been taped up for?" Mitch asked, interrupting his son's poor explanation.

"Dad, c'mon...we were just having some fun." Ryan pleaded.

"HOW LONG?" Mitch repeated more forcefully.

"Since eleven..." Ryan answered, knowing his dad wouldn't be happy that Tom had been kept taped up for four hours straight.

"And you taped up your sneaker to his face like that?" Mitch asked, already knowing the response he was gonna get.

"It was just for fun." Ryan responded, trying to make it sound like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Mitch just sighted a ran a big greasy hand through his short blond hair...no doubt trying to think of a way to punish the both of us.

"Alright, you guys untape him right now. Then I want both of you in my room." he said, before going in the kitchen and opening a cold beer from the fridge. "

Ryan and I immediately set on untaping Tom from the chair.

My friend didn't say much. He just glanced at me apologetically, no doubt feeling remorse for getting me into trouble.

It must've taken us a good ten minutes to remove all the tape from poor Tom's body.
Even with scissors, the tape was giving us a really hard time.

When we finally removed the sneaker from his face and managed to cut his gag and peel it off, the little brat rewarded us by pulling his tongue out at us.
"You guys are in BIG trouble." he chuckled.

"Shut up twerp." Ryan mumbled, punching his little brother on the arm.

A few minutes later, Thomas was free and back to his usual self...running around the yard and playing soccer with the neighbor's kids, almost as though nothing had happened.

Walking to the Master bedroom, it struck me that Mitch was still in his dirty work clothes; big construction boots, stained jeans and a tight white t-shirt, filled with holes and sweat stains. He didn't seem too concerned about the bits of dirt and sand he was tracking all around the house and didn't seem to care that his big muscles were radiating an unmistakably manly scent.

Mitch was on his cell phone, talking to someone.
So we just stood there, waiting for whatever punishment awaited us.

The phone call ended and Mitch frowned at us before taking his tool belt off and throwing it on his bed.

"So you boys had some fun while I was gone, eh?" he asked, drawing a response from neither or us.
"So look, here's the deal..." he continued, not waiting for any response on our part. "You taped up your little brother and kept him like that for over four hours." he said, talking specifically to his son Ryan. "I'm gonna tape both of you up and keep you that way for the evening." he continued, turning his attention to me.

I was about to protest, but was cut short when Mitch revealed that it was my dad he'd spoken to over the phone just a minute ago.
"Joe wasn't too happy when I told him what you did." he said, talking about my dad.
"We spoke about it and he agreed you should join Ryan in his punishment." he added.

That's when I knew I was in serious trouble.

Mitch
rgis 6-28-11-4.jpg
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) * Chapter 2

Postby Ryguy98 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:03 pm

Awesome story so far! Can't wait for the boys to get all tied up here :)

gagfan867
Kidnapped

Postby gagfan867 » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Sounds like a good "punishment" to me

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Postby mitchelaiden » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Glad to see you back :D.
This story, like all the rest, is very well written and just makes you want to sell your soul for the next instalment :p
Keep up the good work :)
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:17 am

Really happy to see a new story from you. Will Joe drop in to join Mitch in punishing the two boys???

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 am

This is awesome, I can't wait to hear more!!!! Glad you are writing again!!!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:50 pm

Chapter 3 - No Escape

Ryan tried to plead with his dad, but Mitch just wouldn't have it.
The big blond-haired construction worker told us to sit on his bed and warned us about going anywhere.

Mitch left the room quickly and closed the door behind him. He was probably heading to the garage to get some stuff.

I remember feeling abnormally warm and nervous. I was about to be tied up by my best friend's dad and for some reason, the thought of it was making my heart beat faster.
Secretly, I'd always wanted to be tied up, but always felt that it'd be too weird to ask.
So when Mitch told us he'd be taping us up and keeping us that way for the evening, a deep feeling of excitement started stirring up inside of me.

Ryan, on the other hand, didn't seem too happy about being trussed up for the evening. But we both knew that wouldn't stop his dad from going through with the plan.

Before long, Mitch was back in the room with two chairs he'd taken from the kitchen and left anew, only to come back a minute later with two big rolls of extra-wide duct tape and a pack of zip ties.

My eyes went wide when I saw the rolls of duct tape he was holding. Those were BIG rolls and they were definitely wider than the ones I usually saw at the hardware store!
The zip ties were also really big ones. These weren't just flimsy zip ties used to hold cables together...they were the real deal, police-grade stuff!

It took my mind a few seconds to remember that Mitch was a construction worker and that this stuff was probably just run-of-the-mill equipment for him.

My musings quickly dissipated as Mitch started giving us orders.
I knew from his tone that he wouldn't accept any non-sense from us, so I quickly moved to obey his commands.

"Jake, get on the bed and lie down." he told me. "You, sit on the chair and stay put." he told his son, in a much harsher tone.
I could tell he was softer with me than he was with Ryan.

His next move took me completely by surprise.
As soon as I sprawled myself face-down on the large bed, my friend's dad got on the bed and straddled me...sitting on the small of my back and using his thighs to keep me put.

Mitch was a big guy, easily twice my weight.
I was about to protest, but just having him put his full weight on me, knocked the air out of my lungs and made my breathing difficult.
I tried wiggling to find a more comfortable position, but it only took me a second of attempted struggling to realise I wasn't going anywhere.

"Where d'you think you're goin' buddy?" he asked, smiling as he fumbled with the pack of zip-ties.

"There, that should keep you secure for the time being..." he said as he pulled both my arms behind my back and eased them into the handcuff fashioned-zip ties.
Mitch had no trouble holding my both my wrists together with one hand while securing the zip ties with the other.
I didn't even dare offer any resistance.
To his big rugged hands, my wrists must've seemed like fragile twigs.

The thick cuffs were zipped and my arms were uselessly pinned behind me.

Mitch quickly got off from on top of me, but instead of just getting off the bed altogether, I felt his big warm hands grab my ankles.
Before I knew it, my ankles were cuffed together in the same fashion as my wrists were and I was placed in a inescapable hogtie as the big construction worker used another cable-tie to connect my hands to my feet.

"Sorry Jake." he said, ruffling my hair. "I don't want you going anywhere while I take care of my boy Ryan." he added as he got off the bed and walked over to where his son was sitting.

I didn't realise it at first, but Mitch was gonna do quite a number on us.
This wouldn't be just a mild duct taping session. He was the type of guy that did things right and didn't stop 'till the job was done.

At first I though that being hogtied with zip ties would be my punishment, but when I realised that it was just to keep me from going anywhere while Mitch worked on taping up his son, it struck me that I was in for a major bondage session.

Mitch grabbed a roll of tape and walked towards the chair Ryan was sitting on.

The chairs were really good for bondage, actually. They didn't have any armrests and the back support was tall and narrow.
The fact that the legs were well spaced-out and relatively low to the ground also meant these chairs would be harder to tip over.

Mitch was rough.
He came up behind Ryan and quickly started taping his son's arms and torso to the back of the chair.
With his arms stuck to his sides and his upper body being taped up to the chair, Ryan's fate was immediately sealed.

I could see Mitch's big arm muscles bulging as he passed the tape around his son. He was really pulling the tape and making it tight!
He continued doing so until Ryan's arms and torso were completely covered in tape.
Then he severed the tape and crouched down to secure his son's ankles to the legs of the chair.

Ryan cursed, but Mitch just ignored him and kept bringing the extra-wide duct tape around for another pass.
When both of Ryan's sneakered feet were secured to the two front legs, his dad moved up to his knees and thighs, wrapping tape around them and pinning them down to the cushioned chair.

To his credit, Mitch also didn't fail to notice Ryan's hands dangling uselessly on either side of the chair seat.
His arms, abdomen and chest were completely taped up, but his hands were still free.

"Fuck!" Ryan cursed again as he felt his dad taping his left hand up.

As soon as Mitch had finished with his son's left hand, he walked over to the front of the chair and gave the teenager a hard smack on the cheek.
"Quiet down, or I'll tape your mouth shut." he warned in a deep voice.

Ryan muttered something at first, but then remained quiet as his dad taped up his right hand, rendering his nimble fingers completely useless.

Mitch spend the next five minutes taping up various places on his son's body.

The sound and smell of duct tape filling the room was driving me crazy. That, combined with the roughness and ruggedness of my friend's dad, made my body heat up in anticipation of the inevitable.

We all knew there was NO WAY Ryan could go anywhere, but Mitch still wasn't satisfied until he was absolutely certain every part of his son's body was taped up extra tight and secure. More tape was applied around Ryan's ankles, legs and thighs. His arms and chest also weren't spared, each area of his body receiving an extra dozen layers of tape.

I looked at the roll of tape Mitch was using and couldn't believe how much of it was still left. On top of that, he another brand new roll, just like it!

Ryan was defiant till the end.
He cursed under his breath and grunted loudly as he tested his duct tape prison...only to find it, inescapable.

Mitch looked satisfied for the time being, but somehow, I knew that this was only the start and that sooner or later, he'd tire of hearing his son talk back.

That's when Mitch turned his attention back towards me.

"Alright Jake..." he said, approaching the bed and dragging me towards the edge of the mattress. "Looks like it's your turn to be taped up."

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) * Chapter 3

Postby EJlovestobetied » Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:23 pm

Really awesome. So far, my favorite part. Can't wait to see more.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:54 am

I hope to see Mitch stuff Ryan's disobedient mouth . Muffle the wise-ass punk into silent submission!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Chapter 4 - Fatherly Discipline

My heart immediately started racing when I felt Mitch's big construction worker hands grab hold of me.
I felt myself being pulled towards the edge of the mattress and I knew I was being freed of my bonds when I saw the big man grab a pair of scissors.
"Hold still." he cautioned, slowly cutting into the thick plastic tie wraps.

As soon as I was freed of the restraints, my first instinct was to massage my wrists in an effort to soothe away the discomfort.
Mitch had something else in mind though.
"On your feet, Jake." he ordered, roughly pulling me up from my seated position on the mattress.

I remained quiet and made sure not to protest as my friend's dad led me to the empty chair, next to Ryan.
I tried not to wince at the fact that he was squeezing my upper left arm with his big hand, almost as if he thought I would try to make a run for it.

"Sit." he ordered sternly, leaving no room for debate as he forcefully pushed me down on my seat.

It struck me just how good Mitch was at doing this sort of thing.
He was strict, rugged and manly. If this was a movie, he'd have made an excellent kidnapper.

Satisfied with my level of obedience, Mitch turned his gaze away from me for a minute and paced around us, slowly fumbling with the duct tape roll.

"So..." he said, putting on a mask of sudden friendliness. "You boys had fun taping up ten-year old Tom?"

Ryan was about to respond, but what cut short.

"Yeah, I'll bet you guys had a LOT of fun while I was gone..." Mitch answered, ignoring his son's attempt to reply.

Ryan looked like he was gonna answer back, but he quickly into silence.
He probably knew his dad well enough to know that there was no point in trying to defend himself at this point.

We were charged and convicted, and as far as Mitch was concerned, that was final.

Less than a minute later, I found myself being secured to the chair, in the same fashion as Ryan was.

Mitch started slowly wrapping tape around me, around my arms and torso and around the back of the chair.
The big man's muscles bulged as he worked the wide roll of tape around me, pulling it tight and making doubly sure it was well applied and escape-proof.

Although my fantasy was playing out better than I ever imagined it, I couldn't help but groan in discomfort when Mitch started wrapping the tape even tighter around my arms and torso.

"What's a matter Jake?" he asked in a voice that betrayed false-concern. "Too tight?"

"Yeah." I replied with a semi-pleading face.

"Too bad. Deal with it." he replied dryly, showing no sign of loosening his grip of the massive role of tape.

"After spending a few hours like this, you boys'll think twice before teaming up against a helpless ten-year old." he stated.

Mitch was including me in all of this, but most of his remarks and frustration seemed aimed at his son.

"He was driving me insane..." Ryan argued, referring to Tom's behavior before we taped him up.

"So you taped him up and left him alone for four hours?!" Mitch snapped. "You're not mature enough to babysit your younger brother responsibly, so from now on I'll get Donovan to take care of both of you while I'm gone." he warned.

The threat of being babysat by his older brother really didn't sit well with Ryan.
"I'm sixteen, I don't need a fuckin' babysitter!" he cried out...almost in a panic at the thought of being left to Donovan's tender mercies.

"Shut your mouth!" Mitch snapped. "If I hear one more word from you, I'm stuffing your mouth and taping it shut."

The way I understood it, Donovan wouldn't be happy about having to stay at home to babysit his two brothers.
He'd probably take it out on Ryan...something I knew my friend realised as well.

Ryan was visibly angry, but once again, resigned to huffing and puffing quietly in his chair.

Meanwhile, I was being taped down real tight and secure.

Mitch was really giving me no freedom at all.
My ankles, knees and thighs were taped to the chair in the exact same fashion as Ryan's were...and my hands and fingers were being reduced to nothing more than duct tape mittens.

I was helpless, completely trussed up.

Mitch severed a final strip of tape and patted it down before setting the roll aside.
He quickly circled around me and ran his hands over my duct taped form, just to make sure it was nice and secure.

"You boys nice and comfy?" he laughed, pacing around us.

I was too busy testing out my new prison to respond and Ryan just kept quiet, no doubt in an effort to avoid getting his mouth stuffed.

Mitch just smiled before crouching down in front of us. "So, who's the smart ass who came up with the idea to tape a sneaker to Tom's face?" he asked, looking my way.

I remained silent for a second, not wanting my friend to take the fall, but not wanting to take the fall with him...

"Was it your idea' Jake?" Mitch asked me, his smile and his voice too sweet to be genuine.

It took me a few seconds to respond, but I finally resigned to shaking my head no.
I knew I'd just sealed Ryan's fate when Mitch gave me a wink and turned his attention towards his son.

"Ryan, Ryan, Ryan..." Mitch mumbled and sighed. "What am I gonna do with you?" he asked, putting a hand on his son's hair and sighing as though he was being pulled into a dilemma.

Ryan kept a serious expression through it all. But I knew that his calm exterior was only an illusion.
He really enjoyed tying others up, but from what I could tell, he really didn't take well to being tied up himself...

"Maybe I should talk to your older brother about what you did when he gets back from basketball practice." he said after a short pause. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind us using his sneakers for this exercise..." he added.

"No! I don't wanna smell Donovan's fuckin' sneakers!" Ryan blurted out, obviously panicked by his dad's idea.

"Well, I think it'd only be fair...and besides, your older brother's trainers should definitely help teach you a lesson." Mitch continued, ignoring his son's protests.

"NO! DAD! That's not fucking fair!!!" Ryan cried out, before going into a struggling frenzy against his duct tape restraints.
My taped up friend seemed genuinely horrified at the idea of being made to sniff his older brother's trainers.
I didn't know it at the time, but Donovan was kinda renown for his foot odour...something which I'd be soon made to confirm.
I figured Ryan reaction must've come from the previous encounter with his brother's shoes -the one he'd spoken to me about earlier- but I never realised it could be that bad.
Boy, was I in for a surprise...

Mitch quickly tired of Ryan's swearing and screaming.
"Alright, that's it...I'm shutting you up for the evening." he stated, looking around the room for something to stuff inside his son's mouth.

My friend continued his furious struggling, to no avail.

"I need to put a sock in his mouth or something..." Mitch mumbled to himself, obviously wanting his son to hear him.

"NO! No fuckin' sock!" Ryan yelled...as if that was gonna help him.

Mitch ignored his son's yells and walked in front of us before bending down and pulling off his dirty work boots.

The man's musky foot odour immediately hit my nostrils and filled the room.

My jaw nearly dropped when Mitch raised his right foot and started peeling off his sock...an incredibly raunchy looking, hole-ridden sock that must've been white in colour a long, long time ago.
The sock came off, revealing a big sweaty foot and a generous amount of lint stuck between the man's toes.

Horrified and awe-struck, I watched Mitch bunched up his sweaty old work sock and shoved it towards his son's mouth.

"NO! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" Ryan yelled as the soiled sock was pressed to his face.
He struggled furiously, shaking his head from side to side. Mitch was relentless and we both knew it was only a matter of time before the sock got into his mouth

Ryan kept his mouth shut, but in doing so, was forced to sniff in his dad's potent scent through his flaring nostrils
The overpowering scent was too much for him and he must've absent-mindedly opened his mouth in a desperate attempt to scream.
"NO! NO STO...MMPPPHhhhh!" Ryan yelled, his eyed bulging out when his dad's fingers managed to shove the big sweaty sock right in.

Mitch swung behind his son and grabbed the roll of duct tape from off the bed, all the while keeping a big hand firmly clamped around his son's chin, mouth and nose.

"MMMPPHHH! MMMPPHHH! MPPPHHHHHH!"
Ryan looked like he was fighting the gag wildly!
His muffled screams came out louder than ever before.

Mitch just used his big, strong fingers to push the old work sock inside his son's mouth, stuffing it up completely.

The sound of duct tape followed and with lightning speed, Mitch had a whole strip of the extra wide duct tape worked around Ryan's head.
I watched in awe as Mitch muzzled his son mercilessly, bringing the tape around his head a second, third and fourth time...only to add tape under his chin and come back up for several more passes around the mouth.

Ryan's frantic breathing and his loud moaning conveyed a sudden feeling of fear in me.
From Mitch's foot odour, I knew his socked feet must've spend days roasting inside those big construction boots of his...and I didn't want anywhere near them!

I suddenly occurred to me that if Mitch decided to stuff his other sock inside my mouth and muzzle me up like Ryan, I wouldn't be able to do a single thing about it.

It was at that point that I came to grasp the fullness of my helpless state.
Yeah...I was in deep shit.
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.

mitchelaiden
Kidnapped

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) * Chapter 4

Postby mitchelaiden » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:48 am

Socks? underwear? I dont care about the stuffing as long as its nice and 'tasty' for Jake's punishment :)
Sock gags, underwear gags;
I don't care as long as they are well worn and sweaty

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 am

Still entertaining. Thanks.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

CoreyBound
Kidnapped

Postby CoreyBound » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:28 am

this reminds me of when I got caught tying someone up by their mum. I got the worst punishment

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Thanks for the encouragement so far! I'm glad a few of you are enjoying this :o

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Its great so far. I can't wait for you to continue it. :)

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:03 am

I am as well :)
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

sockgagged
TUGs Member

Postby sockgagged » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Love the set up! Can't wait to see what will happen with Mitch's other sock and how much of a role Donovan will play once he shows up ;).

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 pm

Timid very good tonnage you back. I love this new tale and can not wait to see what happens to our two heroes next. I definitely think Jake needs a sock in his mouth...

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Jake should really be more careful who he hangs around with. I anxiously await his punishment, and the eventual arrival of Donovan.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:34 am

Is there any chance for continuation? Love the plot

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 pm

squirrel wrote:Is there any chance for continuation? Love the plot

Yeah, don't worry. I'm actually working on Bound and Gagged in a sleeping bag for the time being, but I'll get back to this soon.
Haha, I knew this story would be right up your alley :quirk:

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Love this story I def think Jake needs to be sock and tape gagged and I really can't wait til Donovan comes home.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:Love this story I def think Jake needs to be sock and tape gagged and I really can't wait til Donovan comes home.

Thanks and welcome to the forum!
I'll be continuing this story for sure, but in the mean time, I suggest you start reading Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=10692

From the stuff you posted so far, the story is right up your alley, so-to-speak.
Lots of sock gags, sneaker sniffing and duct tape bondage in there...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:46 am

Thanks BF I may be new to the forum lol but not new to the site! The sleeping bag story is amazing. I esp love the first 2 chapters. Man I wish that were me. I haven't met a buddy who's socks or sneaks are too stinky ;) and even tho I'm a bit of a Houdini there's no way I cld escape a sleeping bag with belt straps added. I wish I had a buddy like u in my life.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:01 pm

Damn, Ryan's reaction are fantastic. That sock gag sounds frigging potent :)
I also like the description of Mitch and hope those construction boots are put to good use

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MM/mm) * Chapter 5

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:17 pm

Chapter 5 - Donovan's Reward

"Alright Jake. Time to open up." my friend's dad told me, lifting his foot up on the center of my chair, between my taped up legs.

"No. Please Mitch. I'll be quiet." I pleaded, stuggling mildly in my bonds at the sight of the rugged 39 year old construction worker unlacing his boot. "Please Sir, you don't need to gag me." I continued.

"I don't know Jake. I think your dad was pretty upset when I told him what you and Ryan had done to poor Tom.
He seemed to think that you both deserved to be punished, so it's only fair that you share in Ryan's fate." he answered, still unlacing his big, dirty construction boot.

I struggled wildly against my bonds, but the duct tape was holding fast, easily keeping me pinned down to the sturdy wooden chair I'd been taped up to.

Mitch pulled his boot off and a sickeningly foul odour hit my nostrils.
"Aww....fuck." I grunted, instinctively turning my head away from the strong, cheesy stench coming out of his boot.

"Watch your language." Mitch said, grabbing the top of my hair and tapping me on the right cheek.

"Please Mitch. Please don't gag me." I pleaded in desperation. "You don't need to put a sock in my mouth."

"Sorry Jake. You should've thought about that before you and Ryan decided to mistreat my ten year old son." he said, peeling off the raunchy, hole-ridden sock off his sweaty bare foot.

The thing looked horrible. And it smelled even worst!

"Enough talking. Now open up." he ordered, grabbing my head and forcing the big, balled up sweaty sock towards my mouth.

I closed my mouth shut tight and tried turning my head away, but Mitch was a big guy and was WAY stronger than I was.

It was hopeless.

His fingers aggressively forced my mouth open and the sock was forcefully shoved in, against my will.

"No. NO! Help! HELMMmmmphhh." I attempted to cry out, the sweaty construction worker's sock quickly filling my mouth up and muffling my screams up real good.
I tried screaming. Tried calling for help, but Mitch had big feet and he had the socks to match.

Now I understood why Ryan was freaking out so much.

His dad's socks tasted really strong, as though they'd been worn in his work boots for a week straight.
I had to fight the urge to puke as the man's aggressive fingers dug into my mouth, making sure his ripe sock was effectively stuffing me up good.

"mmmhhpphh....mmphh." I cried out, choking on the big old, smelly construction sock.

Keeping his big hand clamped over my face, Mitch grabbed the roll of industrial grade duct tape and quickly started wrapping layer after layer of the wide, adhesive material around my head and lower face.

His vile sock wasn't going anywhere and neither was I.

I tried screaming, tried pleading for help, but more and more duct tape came, further sealing my fate.

Tape was applied under my jaw and over the top of my head several times, but Mitch still wasn't finished.

At first, he went over to Ryan, applied even more tape around his son's jaw and face, then he came back to me and did the same.

Half a dozen layers later, he threw the big roll of silver tape onto his bed and contemplated his work.

Walking behind our chairs, the man quickly clamped his big, sweaty hands over both of our taped up faces and spoke to us in a low, semi-friendly tone.

"I'm hanging out with some buddies until later tonight and Tom is gonna be sleeping over at the Robinson's for next two days.
I'm gonna head out now and leave both of you boys taped up like this until Don arrives." he told us, paying special attention Ryan's horrified expression.

"I'm sure he'll be pretty annoyed at having to babysit the both of you for the rest of the day." he added, drawing a series of whimpers and muffled screams from Ryan, who was obviously terrorized at the thought of being left like this for his older brother to find.

Mitch let go of our taped up mouths and ruffled up our hair before grabbing his son, lifting him up and carrying him out of the room, chair and all...

Minutes went by and I had no idea what was happening, until finally I heard someone enter the room behind me and felt my chair being lifted up off the ground.

Mitch was big and strong, but it was nonetheless surprising to witness him picking me up like this as though I weighed no more than a feather.

At first I had no idea where he was taking me, but then it all made sense as I entered a small, messy room and saw Ryan in there, still gagged and taped up to the chair.
This was Donovan's room.

Mitch really wanted to make sure his oldest son saw us when he arrived home from basketball practice.
Now that we were bound and gagged in his bedroom, there was no chance of him missing us.

"Alright, you boys sit tight. Don will be here any minute now." he said, setting my chair down and placing it so that Ryan and I were facing each other.

Ryan panicked, but the big construction worker ignored his son's muffled screams and walked out of the room before shutting the door.

Ryan and I suddenly went quiet and looked at each other with wide eyes.

We were in serious trouble.

Return to “M/M”