The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 15 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Mon May 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Shaedo wrote:Been away for so long I had to make a new account. Definitely not disappointed at what I found! I need a brother like that!

Welcome back, bro! 8)
Was your last account under a different username?

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 am

bondagefreak wrote:Welcome back, bro! 8)

Hm.. I dunno, maybe, maybe not. Why?

Thatworm
Tied up

Postby Thatworm » Tue May 16, 2017 8:53 pm

Shaedo wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:Welcome back, bro! 8)

Hm.. I dunno, maybe, maybe not. Why?

They don't recognize the name

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Thu May 18, 2017 10:16 pm

Well I'm always either Shaedo or ShatteredMoon

Thatworm
Tied up

Postby Thatworm » Fri May 19, 2017 4:27 am

Shaedo wrote:Well I'm always either Shaedo or ShatteredMoon

Shatteredmoon seems familiar to me

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Fri May 19, 2017 5:43 am

Thatworm wrote:
Shaedo wrote:Well I'm always either Shaedo or ShatteredMoon

Shatteredmoon seems familiar to me

It might have been that then...

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up (MMMM/mm) *CHAPTER 16 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Sun May 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Chapter 16 - No Escape

Scott and Josh immediately broke into laughter as Ryan took his first sniff and began choking on his big brother's gas-filled shoe.

"Uggh....uuuuggghh...uggh!"
Ryan was screaming, crying and coughing in his dad's sock, while I remained perfectly quiet, scared to death about receiving the same treatment he was getting.

"Oh fuck dude! That's harsh." Scott cried out, laughing his ass off.

From the sound of it, it looked like Ryan was in serious trouble and on the verge of being sick from sniffing his brother's gas.
It must smell terrible in there, I thought to myself.

"Yeah you like that, bitch?" Don taunted, keeping the big shoe tightly clamped over his younger brother's gagged face. "That's what happens when you fuckin' piss me off." he growled.

The jock suddenly pulled the Osiris shoe away from Ryan's face and brought it back towards his ass before letting another massive fart rip into it.

"Here." he said, clamping the big old shoe back over his crying brother's face. "Sniff my fuckin' fart." he hissed, almost angrily.

"Dude. We should totally tape that shoe up to his face and tickle the crap out of him." Scott suggested, quickly receiving Joshua's support.

"That's a fuckin' good idea, guys." Don answered, not the least bothered by the frantic coughing and choking sounds his brother was producing.

"Scott, help me old this fucker still. Josh, get the tape." he instructed.

The two jocks quickly got on the move, with Scott taking position over Ryan's taped up chest and Josh darting for the roll of extra wide black tape.
Scott and Don held the putrid shoe over my friend's face and Josh proceeded to furiously wrap tape around it.

Ryan's muffled screams were quickly drowned out as the sound of duct tape and laughter filled the room.

"Yeah, that shoe ain't goin' nowhere." Josh mumbled, bringing the tape around for another pass.

Pretty soon, the shoe was sealed over Ryan's face, forcing him to sniff the foul smelling air trapped within.

My friend's ordeal didn't stop there however.

Only seconds later, the three big studs were on him and tickling him to tears, forcing him to take deep whiffs of his big brother's gas-filled shoe.

Poor Ryan sounded like he was choking there for a moment. Struggling to breathe in normally between his violent episodes of forced laughter.
"Ugghh! Uggghh....uummphh!" he cried out.

"Yeah that's right." Don mumbled, viciously digging into his younger brother's vulnerable sides. "Choke on dad's fuckin nasty sock."

I was scared as hell at this point.

I knew from past experience that I was immensely ticklish, much more so than Ryan.
The thought of being put through the same ordeal as he was being put though, was absolutely dreadful to say the least.

"Let's take his socks off." Josh said, pulling both socks off Ryan's feet before aggressively digging into his sensitive bare soles.

Ryan exploded into uncontrollable laughter as the three sweaty jocks coordinated their attacks together. Sides, feet, crotch.

The room was getting smellier and smellier.
One of the stud's deodorant was starting to wear off.
Probably Don's, I figured.

Sweat was dripping down his forehead and the massive bulge that protruded inside his grey compression shorts looked soaked and sweaty.
The muscular jock smelled really musky, but Josh and Scott also played a major role in stinking up the room.

They continued tickling Ryan non-stop for minutes....not even pausing to give the poor teenager a chance to catch his breath.

Ryan couldn't do a thing about it.
The tape was holding fast and showed no signs of wear.

Finally, after a few more minutes, the big, sweaty jocks took a break from the tickling.

"You want my shoe to come off your face?" Don asked, taunting his brother by voicing his question in a sympathetic tone.

"Mmmpphh....uughgmm" Ryan yelled, begging frantically and shaking his head futilely to try and dislodge the massive, fart-filled Osiris shoe.

"Dude, it sounds like he's having fun in there." Scott laughed, obviously hoping Don would opt for leaving the shoe in place.
Like his two buddies, Scott probably got a boner from the power he felt when torturing others.

"I can't hear you, punk. You need to speak up a bit." Don told his brother, ignoring Scott's comment.

Ryan tried crying anew but it was no use.
His loudest screams were barely loud enough to make it past his taped up lips.

"Uggh....Mmmhhhuu..ugghh..mmm....UGH UGH....hhmmgg." he cried out from inside the big, rotten shoe,

"Yeah, my fuckin' shoe seems to be giving you a lot of trouble, bro." Don chuckled. "Good thing you have daddy's big old sock in your mouth, or else you'd be screaming and calling for help."

Ryan cried something out, but the three jocks laughed at his barely audible, angry response.

"Dude, you sure he doesn't have two socks in his mouth?" Joshua asked. "He's really muffled up...."

"Nah, trust me....there's only one sock in there." Don was quick to explain. "My dad has really big feet and they fuckin' smell like shit. He probably just shoved one of his big, old work socks in this punk's mouth. He pretty much wears them all the time and never washes them...kinda like you." he laughed, lightly punching his buddy on the shoulder.

"Haha, yeah." Josh laughed, unable to come up with a valid defence. His own socks were rotten beyond belief.

Hearing Donovan talk about his dad's socks and how he wore them all the time without ever washing them, made me want to puke.

I was literally chewing and gagging on the man's foot sweat and rotting toe jam.
The sock was huge and it tasted incredibly foul and bitter.
Worst of all, it had been forced in my mouth against my will and I was gonna be kept taped up and gagged like this for god knows how long.

"What about this guy? Is he ticklish?" Scott, suddenly asked, crouching over my taped up form.

The three jocks loomed over me and turned their attention away from Ryan, who was still crying out and choking inside his big brother's fart-filled shoe.

I knew then, that I was about to face one of my worst fears.

It didn't take long for them to realise that I was really, REALLY ticklish.

Just a few jabs here and there and my reactions were violent enough to convince the three jocks that they'd have a lot more fun with me, if I was tied up spread eagled to Donovan's bed.

Shaedo
TUGs Member

Postby Shaedo » Mon May 22, 2017 2:51 am

Oh wow... This is gonna be fun, I'm actually really excited for Mitch to come back too!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Mon May 22, 2017 9:59 am

Shaedo wrote:Oh wow... This is gonna be fun, I'm actually really excited for Mitch to come back too!

Totally agree with you. I'm sure Mitch will also have something in store for the two poor guys...

And knowing my Master, I guess the hint with the deodorant which is wearing off, wasn't there for nothing. I assume that the two boys will get a hint of more than just the foot sweat of the guys over then.

Can't wait for the next part, Sir.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Yes please get him tied down to the bed can't wait

atilaus
TUGs Member

Postby atilaus » Tue May 23, 2017 12:26 pm

Incredibly hot dude. You probably figured this would be my favorite chapter so far ;)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Great work again Master Bondagefreak! Wish I where your slave to use like in this story!

LockedInIL
TUGs Member

Postby LockedInIL » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:38 pm

Excited for the spreadeagle!!

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Hope a new chapter is up soon!

atilaus
TUGs Member

Postby atilaus » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:12 pm

yeah super excited for the 'finale' as it were XD lemme know if you need some inspiration :P

StealthAlex
TUGs Member

Postby StealthAlex » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:33 pm

Hi community,
I just wanna know how to smell the sweaty sock when chewing. Because everytime I got sock gagged, I can never taste that sweat and dirt.
Do you have many technics to how to put correctly a sock in a mouth ?
Thx

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:56 am

Hope they tie him down with chains

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:39 am

I just love love love this story bondagefreak hope ur gonna keep continuing for a few more chapters. I def wld love to read about some tickling and maybe even some forced foot worshipping training too with mitch included as well. Hope to see more pics too they are amazing. I'm so jealous and wish I cld see who's socks and feet are stinkiest. I esp wld love to be be all taped up to the chair as well and mercilessly sock and tapegagged.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:33 pm

Glad so many of you guys are enjoying this.

I'm putting this one of the burner for a little while, but I'm not forgetting about it.

Return to “M/M”