Finally he was captured

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Re: Finally he was captured

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:49 am

I waited impatiently tapping my heel on the ground in an impatient manner. After about 30 minutes Riley came back.

"Ben showed me the recording of what happened, I apologize for Sams behavior. You have proved yourself though and have earned yourself a spot on the team, I'm sure Bens told you of all the nice accommodations we make for you guys as long as you coorperate and don't cause any trouble" he gave me a slight smile

"You're welcome to take it but if not I don't have any further use for you and you will be sold as a slave, John down the road is always looking for young strong boys like you to do physical labor I'm sure he'd buy you in a heartbeat" he said

"No is rather stay here" I said

"Good, I'll show you where you will be staying" he said

He uncuffed my arm and we walked out of the room we went down a few corridors and finally entered a big room inside it was quite nice but a complete mess there were about 15 beds kinda weirdly scattered around the room, clothes everywhere, a huge flat screen on the wall, couches ect.

"This is where you'll be staying with good behavior, don't forget though where you could be. Over there, (he pointed to a tan guy with black hair, maybe 5'11, good looking, strong) is your captain he will get you situated, practice is in an hour, see you soon"

He patted me on the back then left the room.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 pm

The tan guy walked over and shook my hand

"Hey I'm Charlie, congrats on making the team, let me show you around" he said

We walked to one of the empty beds.

"Sorry for the mess" he said looking back at me

I looked around the entire room was a chaotic messy jungle. Clothes were everywhere, old food was scattered on tables, the bed that was "supposed to be mine" had some other kids jersey on it. I didn't really care it was just a lot to take in.

"Chance!" Charlie yelled as he picked up the jersey and threw it at a kid watching tv "wash that it smells gross!"

I looked over at the boy who merely just put his thumb in the air indicating he got it.
Charlie got down and pulled out a rather big box that was under the bed

"These are your clothes, pointing to the box which was mainly just filled with plain grey, black and white t-shirts, and many colors of basket ball and running shorts. He grabbed a dark/silver jersey t-shirt and navy blue running shorts

"This is the teams uniform" he said and held it up, the front was plain and the back had the #52 on it.
"As you can see most of the guys just toss their clothes wherever and it's kind of a free for all if ur not into that just keep them inside ur box" he put the jersey and shorts back and kicked the box back under the bed.

"I have a few more things to show you common" he gestured.

We walked through a door on the side of the room which was a big bathroom with about ten showers. On the side were a few washers and dryers.

"First come first serve for everything, everyone waits til the last possible second to wash their stuff before the track meets so time accordingly"

"Do you have any questions Dalton?"

"Is the main door to the room locked at night?" I asked

He looked at me and laughed "yes.. So certain people like you won't sneak out and get us all in trouble" he winked

Just then I felt a sharp pain In my back like somebody struck me with something. I turned around quickly ready to punch somebody but when I turned I saw drue standing behind me with a rolled up damp towel.

"Miss me" he said and smiled, Charlie walked out of the bathroom

I laughed and walked over to Drue hugging him tightly and picking him up in a bear hug and shaking him alittle just to be silly.

"Ok ok put me Down shrek" he said laughing and I put him down, he was almost as tall as me but weighed nothing I had no problem at all man handling him.

"I didn't know you were on the team I thought u were just a little trouble maker" I said

"Yeah a trouble maker who has the best times in the cross country runs so Riley pretty much adores me "

"Ohh so that's why you get off with shit" I said messing up his hair with my hand

"I see they still haven't put a tracker in you yet" nodding at my side

I knew what he was hinting an answer for, "I don't know if I can Drue" I held up my wrist and showed him the skinny bracelet Riley had put on a few months ago. "I tried getting it off but no luck" I said

He looked at me with a more serious face "I can get that off" "we run through the woods though I don't think Riley's going to get you go more than two practices without putting a real tracker in you, I'd have to do it now before practice then it be up to you to take your chance and go"

"Practice is in like 20 min I need more time than that Drue" I said

"You won't get another opportunity" he said

I rubbed my face and eyes "okay tell me everything and get this off now"

He smiled "hold on I gotta get something" he said and ran outta the room I splashed some water on my face while waiting but it didn't take him long. "Here come over here, I don't trust everyone" we moved behind a wall for one of the showers and turned it on so nobody would come in we sat far enough back that we didn't get wet. He had a tiny screw driver, a bobby pin and a needle in his hand. What he was working on though was the under part so he slipped a lot ending in pricking my arm

"Be careful god!" I said after about the 7th time

"Hey I never said I was perfect" he snapped back

After about 15 min though he was able to get it off

"I fucking love you" I said "you're welcome dalton" he smiled back, just then I heard Charlie yell to get out of the shower and get ready, "go time" I said and winked at Drue

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:15 pm

I'm open to suggestions of where you wanna see the story going btw so don't be afraid to PM me or reply :)

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:49 pm

We walked out of the bathroom and I changed clothes real quick into black running shorts and a grey t-shirt. Everyone was just kinda leaving on their own time but I didn't know what to do so I waited for drue to finish changing as well. When he was done we both walked out of the room. He put his hands on my shoulders indicating he wanted a piggy back ride I didn't really have to crouch down though because he was pretty tall himself. We walked around the hallways with him directing me where to go til we finally got out to the main field I recognized with the black track in the middle. He jumped off and met up with the rest of the boys standing/sitting near the track stretching. The coach finally came out and told the boys what he wanted them to do which was to run xc through the woods for practice but told me to stay back just as Drue suspected. As the other boys began to leave Drue squeezed my arm and whispered good luck then left leaving me with the coach

"You must be Dalton" he said holding out a hand that I felt guilty about shaking

"My names Brandon I'll be your main coach" he smiled

Now I felt like a jerk because he was acting genuine and kind.

"Riley didn't want you going on a xc run today so we'll just have you do some laps on the track til they get back then we'll all do a group workout, sound good?" He asked

"Yeah that's fine" I said avoiding eye contact

With that I started jogging around the track noticing one corner was only a few yards from the fence. On the third lap I decided it was now or never. Brandon was just sitting on the other side of the track relaxing so I took my chance. I ran off the track at the corner and headed for the fence. I could hear Brandon yelling at me In the distance but I was determined to get out of here. I climbed the fence as quickly as I could and had a little trouble at the top because of the pointed razor edges. I gashed my shin pretty bad jumping down and landed hard on the ground but still on my feet. I looked around quickly, heart beating frantically. There was just a dirt road running along the fence and then a lot of trees which I decided was my best bet. I ran through the forest for about an hour before coming to a clearing with huge fields, a big barn and a farmhouse. I relived to see this. I walked up to the house and knocked on the door. A boy answered the door. He was only about 5'8, brown trussed hair, pretty skinny but the thing that stood out the most was his facial expression it was scared, submissive, and he was hinting with his eyes to run. I didn't exactly catch on though. A large man came to the door, probably 230 pounds, 6'5, no facial hair, brown hair as well. He was wearing a cowboy t-shirt, blue jeans, and boots. He pushed the young boy outta the way and smiled at me.

By now I was nervous I started to walk backwards but he wasn't messing around he just moved quickly took my arm and turned me around then wrapped his ginormous arms around my torso. I kicked at him and tried to fight him off but he just kept holding me tighter and tighter til I could barley breathe and slowed my struggles.

"That's a good boy" he said in a deep voice
"Just relax"

I was trying to breathe heavily and he loosened his grip when I stopped struggling then finally let go but stood in front of the porch entrance pointing for me to go inside. I didn't move but the demand was reinforced when he shoved me towards the door. He was incredibly strong almost making me fall with one push. I walked inside it was a basic house nothing special to it. He walked in too and slammed the door shut. He grabbed me behind the neck and led me to a dining room where a man was sitting facing the window so I couldn't see his face. The hunk made me stop in front of the table.

"You sure you don't wanna sell? I'd pay a lot for this one" the hunk said

The man in the chair turned around and of course it was non other than Riley.

My face prolly said "fuck" all over it because Riley chuckled. He stood up, he always had such a poised look to him. Wearing a slick black suit, calm facial expression, great posture.

"I think I'll keep him for now" he said in a relaxed way then tossed a roll of money on the table.

"Common dalton" he said as he passed me nodding for me to follow him. I awkwardly walked away from the big man and after Riley.

"Riley I.. I... "

He turned around from a few steps ahead "it would be wise of you not to talk right now"

His car was behind the house it was a 2014 silver jeep grand Cherokee with tinted windows and black rims.

"You're not getting in my car like that, take off your shirt and tie it around your leg"

I looked down completely forgetting about the gash on my shin which was still bleeding. I did as I was told and tied my shirt around it to temporary stop the bleeding then reluctantly got into the front seat of the car.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:46 pm

The "Oh Shit" tension is building --- good job. Looking forward to more.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:18 pm

Riley didn't say anything when I got into the car. Just turned it on and started driving slowly off the property. I was so caught up in what had just happened that I forgot about my horrid motion sickness. The bumps in the field reminded me quickly though. I immediately started feeling sick. I thought it best not to say anything though. The road was up ahead and I could handle it. I thought. I laid my arms chris crossed on the dash though and put my head in between them to try and make it better.

"Don't you dare start sulking" Riley said angrily

I tried to ignore him but he yanked my head up by my hair.

I grunted deeply then told him I felt sick

"Shutup your fine" he said letting go of my hair

We had gotten on the main road but It wasn't going away

"Riley I'm going to throw up" I said suddenly

"What?!" He said kinda grossed out

"I'm serious stop the car" I said

He wasn't happy at all but he pulled over to which I jumped out just in time. After I was "done" I got back into the car.

"What was that?" He said annoyed

"I'm sorry I have pretty bad motion sickness" I said

"Clearly.." He said kinda relieved I didn't mess up his car

"Riley I wouldn't lie to you about feeling sick" I said annoyed that he didn't believe me in the first place

He just looked at me with that serious face plastered on his face then started up the car again then we were off. Soon we got back. After we drove back through the gates they closed and I felt trapped again. This time I just felt Riley really meant business and wasn't going to let me off or out of his sight. Once the car was stopped we both got out but he told me to stay put. I saw him talking to a guard then he walked inside. The guard came up to me though and pushed me against the car then handcuffed my arms behind my back. Then pulled me inside we walked up to the infirmary. He pushed me into what looked like an operating room, I had a pretty good idea of what was coming next. There was a metal table In the middle of the room with handcuffs in the middle and end of it. The guard took the ones he put on me off put then pointed a gun at me and said to get on the table. I looked at him with an angry face but slowly did so and got on. He made me lay down the metal was cold on my back and I was nervous. He handcuffed my hands again to the sides of the table then my legs to the end. There was barley any slack In the leg cuffs and pretty much none with the handcuffs. He left,I was breathing heavily. I heard the door open and looked up to see who it was, it was Helen. I dropped my head grunting. She came up to the side of the table looking at my leg.

"Always getting hurt I see" she said

"Just wanted an excuse to see you" I said with a smirk

She didn't reply but started to untie the shirt from my leg.
I tried pulling it towards me and whimpered when I felt the pain that shot through my leg.

"Shhh your ok" she said in a calm voice
"This needs some serious stitches though" she started to clean it off pretty gently which I was grateful for it was a deep gash but she was quick in cleaning it and stitching it up. Next thing though my permanent tracker...

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:47 pm

"Riley wants you in his office soon he gave me direct orders not to put you under" Helen said

I looked at her as if she was crazy and started struggling the best I could given that I was pretty well chained down to this table.

"Hey hey calm down, I'm not here to hurt you and whatever Riley wants to do as punishment for running is up to him but I'm staying out of it"

She went over to the cupboards and came back with a needle and a tube of some sort of gel. I was still nervous and was squirming a lot.

"This won't do" she said and got up again to get a black cloth. She then went up to my head and wrapped the cloth around my eyes blindfolding me effectively. In a weird way I actually felt a little bit more comfortable. Not being able to watch what she was doing calmed me a bit.

"I'm not supposed to be doing this but it's the best I can do. I'm going to use a pain desensitizer for the spot" as she inserted a needle right above my right hip bone.

"I'm also going to rub numbing gel on your skin so you'll barley feel anything" which she did. After that she was right I barley felt anything in that spot I almost even fell asleep from being tired. I soon heard her say though that she was done.

"Seriously?!" I blurted out

"Yup we're all done" she said as she removed the cloth covering my eyes. I looked down seeing a 4 inch cut in my side that had been stitched up as well.

"Thank you, I'm gonna get hell from Riley I didn't need anymore" I said sincerely

"You're his problem now" she said as she collected her stuff and walked out but turned at the door.

"Remember that's supposed to be hurting" she said nodding at my side and gave me a wink.

I laughed a little. She was right though I didn't want her to get in trouble after she'd been so kind.

The same guard soon came in afterwards. He didn't say anything just let me go from my restraints and let me get off the table. Soon enough though he handcuffed my arms again behind my back. Then led me out by holding my upper arm. We were walking up to Riley's office. I knew I wasn't going to get off again without getting punished. I didn't know what Riley was going to do though which made me nervous. We slowly made our way up to his office but the guard said he wasn't ready for me yet.

"Sit down against the wall, don't say a word"

I did as I was told putting my legs up so they didn't take up the entire narrow hallway. I just sat there for almost 20 minutes the guard standing literally right next to me and another across from me. They were dressed In all black with combat boots. Finally Riley emerged from his office and looked down at me sternly.

"Get your ass in here, now!"

Geez he really wasn't playing around I thought as I got up using the wall to support myself. I walked past him then stopped in the middle of his office waiting. I heard the door close and looked behind me to see Riley walking over. He walked up behind me and put a strong hand on my shoulder.

"Get on your knees" he said. I got down putting just a slight bit more weight on my left leg because of my right one still hurting.

"I don't know what you're trying to do running away but as I told you once it's not permitted. I will always be a step ahead of you, so here's the deal. You're still going to make me money by running in the track meets this year. I'll be training you for the next two months. You're not permitted outside at any time, you will always be in sight of me, when not working out you will be chained up so you can't go running off again. I know you are a quiet kid but if you talk when your not spoken to you will be gagged for 3 days at a time. Disobeying any of these things will result in a punishment that I see fit".

I wanted to say something rude but decided against it I hated being tied up but being gagged was even worse.

"Do you understand me?!" He demanded

"Yes I understand" I said quietly

"Okay and as for your punishment today for running away" he said, as he walked behind me and un handcuffed my wrists

Then turned the chair around that was in front of his desk.

"Come sit down" he said

I got up and sat in the chair backwards. It was a metal office chair with bars for the back. He pulled my arms around it in sort of a hugging position and tied them with rope to the bars. My back was completely exposed and I had a pretty good idea of what was to come. I was wrong though what actually happened was worse. He took a black cloth kind of like the one Helen had used but came up behind me, rolled it up and gagged me with it. I grunted to show my dis appreciation. Which just got a slap to the back of the head.

"Shutup"

I then saw him grab a curling iron out of his desk and plugged it into the wall next to me.

"I wonder how long it takes to heat this up" he said as he held it against my shoulder blade it started to get hot quick and I tried moving but I really couldn't. He started touching parts of my back and shoulders burning my skin. I shrieked through my gag but it was pretty muffled. He put many burns on my back not relenting at all sometimes holding it on for 4 seconds. My body started dripping sweat and that's when he decided it was enough. I was breathing heavily and panting but didn't cry. He took the gag out.

"Not a word"

He then rubbed some sort of cold gel on my back which almost stung.

"I don't want you to have scars, this will prevent that" he said then untied my hands. I just sat there unable to move.

"Training and workouts start now though so go over to the wall and do 10 sets of 7 pull-ups. " he said while pointing to the wall where I could see a pull up bar bolted to the wall.

"When your done with those, 150 push-ups, then crunches til I say you're done."

I looked tiredly at him it was almost 11 o'clock and I was beat, but I rose up outta the chair, walked over to the wall and jumped up to start the pull-ups.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:44 pm

It was a long night to say the least, everytime I messed up on an exercise I had to do it over again. It was coming up on 2am I had finished the pull-ups, push-ups and was just doing crunches for the last hour. My body was aching but everytime I tried to slow down or stop to catch my breath I'd get yelled at or hit. Finally though he told me to stop and come over to the back of his desk where he was sitting doing work. I noticed a chain connected to the bottom of his heavy wooden desk.

"As I said earlier your going to be chained up when your not training and might even be when you are. I'll decide."

I remembered to stay quiet I just looked at him tiredly honestly not even caring right now. He pulled my hands in front of me slapping on a pair of handcuffs. Then took the chain that was connected to his desk and wrapped it around my waist padlocking the end. The chain was kinda long maybe six feet. Riley nodded towards a big open carpeted space behind his desk.

"Get some sleep" he said and gently pushed me to lie down. I was so exhausted I lay down and fell asleep right away. The next morning though surprised me a bit.

It was about 8 when he woke me up the next morning, he was sitting on the floor next to me I started to sit up and rub my eyes he had already taken the handcuffs off but the chain around my waist was still locked in place.

"Uh uh stay laying down for a minute" he said calmly so I layed back down on my back. He scooted up his body next to me and extended his leg telling me to push on it with my right arm. He then took my left ankle and pulled on it Stretching it out, it felt pretty good. He did the same to the left then did a few stretches to my ankles before getting up. He unlocked the chain around my waist, told me to get up put on my sneakers and follow him. Sleeping on the floor and my body did not get along so I had to do a few of my own stretches for a second. Riley didn't object but soon led me out of his office right across the hall a few doors down to what was a small workout room it had just basic stuff but then a high tech treadmill against the wall facing the door. He led me over to it and told me to get on. He put it on a slow jogging setting.

"Just warm up slowly for 20 minutes I'll be back soon to ajust it again. If you touch anything on here you'll learn how tough it is to run with your hands handcuffed and I'll have to punish you again. I'm going to have a guard watch you to make sure you don't get off it and I'll be watching you," he pointed to a camera in the wall.

"If you disobey me you're going to regret it I'm done with your shit" he said sternly

I knew he wasn't joking around and let him know I understood with a slow head nod.

With that he turned on the treadmill and walked out of the room. When he came back he set the damn thing for this uphill 2 hour long running workout with one "rest" part in the middle which was still at a jog. I looked at him pissed off as I saw him programming it. He looked at me and laughed

"I thought you loved to run!"

"Piss off" I said in anger back but I knew I made a mistake. I was just standing on the treadmill he grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the guard and handcuffed me to the treadmill. He then proceeded to take off his leather belt. I tried pulling away knowing what was to come next but I was stuck. He wrapped the metal end around his hand and then hit my back hard with it. I jumped in pain moving around trying to turn away from him but he just sent and hard blow to my thigh. Then more to my back and a few to my stomach until he felt I learned my lesson.

"I told you not to talk, next time you'll get the belt twice as long." He said sternly kind of as a warning.

I panted heavily, there were red marks all up and down my back and legs. I didn't say anything back just looked into Riley's green eyes as he power stared me down.

"You gonna behave?" He said holding up the key to the handcuffs.

"Yes" and with that he un handcuffed me and pressed go for the workout he set up. It sped up and rose a bit. It was fast enough to where I had to run but not sprint. Riley stayed for a few minutes watching me. I didn't look at him I was angry. Finally he left me and the guard alone.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:22 pm

People still reading this??

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 pm

Sure - just keep writing...

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:02 pm

(:
Last edited by Outta.this.place on Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Riley.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

wataru14
Kidnapper

Postby wataru14 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:54 am

Good choice! I love Shane West.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am

Thank you took me awhile to figure out who I wanted to represent Riley and thought shane would fit well

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:26 pm

It had been about 2 hours but even though the workout said it was done Riley wasn't back yet so I just manually pushed the same speed and kept going. 3 hours went by, four, I had to slow it down for a jog but didn't want to stop and get in trouble. I decided to ask the guard

"Does he want me to keep going?" I called out , he didn't respond though. My feet were hurting but I kept going in fear of what Riley would do if he came back and I wasn't doing what he told me. It was coming up on five hours when I finally heard the door open and Riley walked in.

"Sorry I lost track of.. " he trailed off seeing I was still running on the treadmill

"Why are you still running?" He asked

I stopped the machine and looked at him with rage

"Why am I still running? Oh I don't know because maybe I was nervous you were going to beat me again if I stopped"

"I only set it for 2 hours, it's on you that you did more" he said "common we have more to do in the weight room" he gestured for me to follow him

"Fuck that! I'm done today." I shouted back

He turned around with a shocked face "you're done, when I say you're done"

"We'll see about that" I said defiantly back

"Will you please leave the room," Riley said to the guard who complied and he shut the door.

"You still seem to be confussed on who the boss is here." He said getting angry himself

I walked up to him and gave his chest a big push

He looked outraged but opened the door and held up his handgun asking me to follow him.

"You're only hard with that gun!"

"Am I?" He asked then dropped it on the floor
I walked up close put my hand on his shoulder preparing to give him a good punch to the face. He was quick though grabbing my arm ad twisting it behind my back. I had a lot of fight in me though. I kicked his shin as hard as I could I heard him yelp in pain. Then I tackled him to the ground wrestling with him for a good 5 min even though we wernt really wresting more just dirty fighting. I was putting up a good fight but he was just bigger and stronger. He finally got the chance to jump to his feet and when I looked up at him. He walked over grabbed the gun still lying on the floor

"Stop!" He breathed heavily. I was still laying on the floor coughing and wheezing from being hit so hard. I got elbowed in the gut several times during our little brawl.

"Get up" he said wiping his lip which I has busted
I got up and we looked at each other as to what comes next. "Point proved" he said after a long silence

We went to a room right next door, it was clearly a weight room.

"Wait here" he said and left, only to return quickly but unlike I ever see him. He was wearing black basketball short, and sneakers, no shirt. He was incredibly well built.

"What's this? Haha" I said

"It's not fair to ask you to do something I wouldn't do, now common lets do some pull-ups"

I smiled back softly.

From then on Riley would workout with me when he could a lot of the time he was busy but ever since I physically challenged him and almost won he changed his approach towards me. He still made it incredibly clear that he was the boss but I was beginning to respect that. Although it had been almost a month and I was restless he still wouldn't let me anywhere but his office and the workout rooms. We had become very relaxed with one another though as long as I didn't leave his sight he stopped tying me up at night ect. I missed Drue though and decided to ask if I could see him one night as I was just laying on the floor. Riley turned around from his desk and looked down at me.

"I don't mind what you do right now but your not seeing Drue or anybody for that matter, I'm still angry about you trying to run away" he said

"Common I'm bored out of my mind. Please Riley?"

"No, don't ask again" he said sternly. Which ended the conversation but I wasn't gonna take that for an answer. I settled down for awhile and waited until he was pretty busy. He was talking with a guard standing by the door and decided to take my chance. I swiped his phone off his desk and texted the track coach as Riley asking to see Drue. Which he said yes to. After about ten minutes there was a knock on the door which Riley opened. It was Drue.

"What are you doing here?" Riley said

"Didn't you wanna see me?" He responded

"Uh, no" to which he looked at me with a explain this shit face

I half laughed and held up his phone

"Give that to me" he said

Before I could think I threw over Riley's head to Drue and yelled for him to run and I ran after him before Riley knew what I was doing. I didn't even know what I was doing I just knew I wanted to have some fun and that was what Drue and I were about to do.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 am

Moved at author's request.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:13 pm

The next chapter is a lot of fun but leads to a pretty rough punishment for dalton.
Drue and I started running down the long hallway dodged the guards outside Riley's office we could hear them running after us but we kept running.

I heard Riley shout that we'd be sorry if we didn't stop and we did for a second but then looked at each other for a split second..

"Should we go back?" Drue said
I looked at him a little nervous but in the end thought fuck it and said "nahhh" laughing, starting to run down the stairs. He followed and we were dodging guards left and right.

"Where are we going?!" I shouted to Drue

"I don't know keep running" he said now in front of me. I never really knew how quick this little kid was until now.
We finally outran the guards that were currently after us and hid behind a wall catching our breath. We were laughing so hard I almost found it hard to breath.

"We're already in a shit load of trouble, what can a little bit more do" Drue said and smiled

"What do you have in mind??"

"Well this place has a main section that has most of the boys in cells what do you say we let them have alittle fun too?"

"Like let them out?" I asked questionably

He just smiled and said to follow him we walked down a few hallways and finally entered some sort of a control room to which 3 guards turned around and stared at us. We just froze then Drue made the first move and darted towards a lever which he pulled then yelled RUN. I just followed him we ran into the biggest part of the jail type room. With about 90 cells 3 levels high both sides. The doors were open and they were all running out. It became a huge caotic mess. I was pushed away from Drue but guards everywhere started pouring in restraining who they could mainly just ziptying them quickly to railings. I ran upwards towards the highest level but while I was running through their were guards behind me and now some coming towards me. I was stuck and started to panic looking around frantically. The second level was right below me so I did the only thing I could and jumped to it over the railing catching myself on the second floor railing then pulling myself over. That's where I spotted Drue again he was throwing toilet paper over the railings which made me laugh. He was such a little shit but I loved it. "Dalton!! " he called out "common follow me I wanna show you something" Drue shouted.
We were able to get out of the big cell block then Drue started looking for a certain door which he was having trouble finding but finally he found the one he was looking for he opened it and we started running down about 3 flights of stairs.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see common hurry they can track us online" he said still running down some stairs. We reached the bottom and ran down a narrow hallway til we reached a glass door what I saw through it made me absolutely ecstatic. It was a large swimming pool.

"Fuck yeah!!" I said talking off my shirt, socks, and sneakers. We both did cannon balls into the pool. It was perfect temperature. After that we just acted like stupid teenagers splashing and pushing each other under the water for fun. That lasted about 20 min when we started play wrestling in the water, I being a lot bigger though pushed Drue under but when I looked up I didn't like what I saw. Riley, Sam, and 2 other guards were standing at the side of the pool. I released my grip on Drue he came to the surface but didn't see Riley and the guards. He splashed me and I more angrily than I ment to be yelled at him to stop. I knoded my head towards them. He turned around his face sinking.

"Get out now" Riley said in his calm quiet voice but it was threatening as ever.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:38 am

the next one should be great --- 3rd sublevel of the ancient dungeon perhaps???

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 am

Hm??

BelltwinJ0sh
TUGs Member

Postby BelltwinJ0sh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:43 am

This is very exciting I hope drew and dalton get out, but I'm guessing they screwed now!!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:22 pm

Drue quickly climbed out of the pool and was instantly handcuffed and held into by one of the guards. I swam to the edge a bit slower then reached onto the side to climb out but when I lifted my leg I acted like my foot was hurting and "fell" back in. Drue looked back at me "are you okay?!" He exlaimed

"No my foot is acting up" I said while wincing and holding it

"Come here" Riley said indicating to come back to the side then held out his hand. I grabbed it but before he could react I took my other hand and grabbed his wrist and pulled hard making him fall into the pool. I gave a wide smile to drew and the guards who were shocked. When Riley submerged he didn't say anything but looked so furious. I knew I was in deep shit anyway so I thought one more laugh would be nice. I could see Drue struggling not to burst out with laughter. I decided I should probably get out now which I did, Riley following. A guard grabbed me by the arm and pulled my hands behind my back handcuffing me, Riley walked over and pushed him away though grabbing me and tightening the handcuffs til they were extreamly tight making me flinch.

"What do you want us to do with him?" The guards asked regarding Drue.

"I don't care, rinse him off and just leave us" he said very angrily. They left quickly taking Drue with them which just left Riley and I. He was still standing behind me. We just stood there in silence for a second until Riley finally gave me a hard shove to walk foward, he kept pushing me to the door outside then pulled on my shoulder to stop me right as we reached it.

"Stay here if you move an inch you will deeply regret it." I stayed put while he left for a second and came back with what looked like a bottle of soap then he pushed me outside. It was night time and chilly.

"Go over to the wall and kneel down" I was quiet and did as I was told. There was a hose connected to the side of the building and I guessed I was about to get sprayed down. He took the soap and just started pouring it all over me mostly on my head. I didn't like it but I didn't have a choice. He then turned on the hose to the stream setting and just soaked me with it I tried moving a bit when he sprayed me straight in the face but just got a stern warning not to move.

"Stand up" he said and I got to my feet so he could get my back and legs. It was ice cold and I was shivering by the time he finished.

"Was that seriously necessary?" I asked In a quiet quivering voice.

"Yes the pool was being cleaned with chemicals takes a few days to clean, not safe for swimming" he said. I just looked at him then hung my head down still shivering. He pulled me back inside we went back up the stairs and up to his office. He took off his wet clothes in the bathroom and just came back wearing his gym shorts and a grey t-shirt. He pulled a crop out from his desk. He walked up to me I jumped when I felt his hand touch me expecting to get hit. He rubbed my upper arms, shoulders, and back.

"You've gotten really strong these last few months with the competition in a week I was gonna let you go easy on workouts, I was beginning to think I could potentionally trust you. The second I showed you kindness though letting you walk around freely do as you please you take advantage of me" with that a loud smack could be heard throughout the office as he whipped my back. I moaned in pain he just kept going hitting my back, stomach, arms ect he'd stop a few times to let me catch my breath I was panting and breathing heavily whincing in pain as he kept hitting me. Only my arms were restrained he had to tell me many times to step back over to him because I kept moving. This went on for a good 15 minutes but I started to stumble and even started to fall into him he just held/pushed me back up until I completely fell to my knees in pain. Even with that though he kept hitting me. He got me back up again and kept going I became so exhausted though after another 10 minutes I fell again and just passed out on the floor. Riley took the cuffs off but made sure in the morning I wouldn't be going anywhere.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:35 pm

I was right, Riley was in a relentless mood the entire week. I was always tied up unless doing workouts on the treadmill, I guess he thought it would be unsafe if I fell, sometimes my foot really would go out at random times. When I had woken up the first day I had noticed he had put a collar around my neck which very soon I learned was a shock collar if I was to speak at all. Towards the middle of the week I tried biting him after he pissed me off. I then spent the entire night with my hands handcuffed above my head no way to lay down or get any sort of sleep. Then the rest of the day he just instructed me through many workouts. By the end of the week, Friday, we were both tired and pissed with one another he just left me in his office to myself, well shackled and handcuffed to the wall haha. We were all supposed to leave for the track meet the next day which lasted a week on a bus but Riley decided I would go with him personally. It was about a 9 hour drive and I was not looking forward to it. Saturday finally rolled around, Riley woke me up around 4 in the morning to get going. He undid all my restraints but gave me a look to not mess with him. It was too early honestly anyways I was exhausted. He handed me a black nike gym bag which was filled with clothes for the next week. I opened it and put on a grey sweatshirt with navy blue writing on it I was also wearing black running shorts and sneakers with ankle socks. Riley was running around getting everything ready to leave.

"Oh I almost forgot" he said and pulled out a small box which he tossed to me. It was for my motion sickness.

"Take 3 of those now" he said and I obliged.

He also handed me a green bottled veggie drink for breakfast. I opened it though and was disgusted by the smell. I tried drinking some of it though regardless. I'm in no way picky when it comes to food but this was so gross I almost had trouble swallowing it.

"I'm not drinking this" I said which didn't make Riley happy.

"Drink it now or I'll force it down your throat you little shit" I thought well if the car ride won't make me puke this would haha. I eventually finished it as Riley was finishing getting his stuff together. He then came up to me and handcuffed my hands in front of me and hooked a long chain onto the middle. Which he held onto tightly.

"Let's go" he said sternly and gave my wrists a slight pull. I stayed next to him closely tho while we were walking outside so he wouldn't pull me. I could see across the parking lot the bus loading up the rest of the team even tho it was dark. He opened the trunk to his big grand jeep Cherokee and in the back was what looked like a dog cage. I knew what he wanted me to do but my anger peeked again.

"You don't fucking expect me to be in that for a 9 hour car ride?!" I halfway yelled at him which was wrong. He took out the controller to the shock collar I still had on and didn't release the button until I was on my knees on the ground. He looked down at me with a death glare.

"What did I tell you about talking" he said quietly. "I'm actually going to change my mind off of that" He pulled out his cell phone and called one of the guards who in a few minutes brought over my "great" friend dean to the car. He was nuts there was no way we would both fit.

"Get in now" he said to me, I slid to the back and had to crunch my knees up to my chest so dean could fit as well. He thought it was pretty unfair but was 100% loyal to Riley and authority so he never said anything. Finally we were off.

I grew a lot in the last couple of months I was 6'5 now and my legs were already starting to cramp I tried stretching them out a bit behind Dean but of course he was not going to have that. He yelled at me and punched my leg hard. I looked at him and told him to knock it off softly so Riley wouldn't hear. Dean was short in my mind only being about 5'10 so he was having an easier time. He did the same thing about an hour later when I tried again. I was pissed and didn't care anymore I kicked him as hard as I could in the gut. He slunched over in pain and yelled to Riley what I had done.

"You must really like this thing" Riley said and held up the controller

"Riley I... " I was stopped with a pain going throughout my body. It was only 7 though and I didn't know how much more of this I could take my legs were cramping up very badly, dean continued to hit me when Riley wasn't looking, and I felt sick. I was about at my breaking point when Riley had to make a sharp turn and I fell onto Dean. Then all hell broke loose. We just started fighting in this small cage. It was hard my hands were still handcuffed but I got the chain around his neck and started choking him until he surrendered. He was stupid though and bit my shoulder I yelled at him to stop and finally knocked him out by slamming his head on my knee. Riley was furious and had already pulled over on a small road to see what was going on. He was outraged when he saw Dean unconscious. I really thought I was going to get the worst beating of my life. He pulled Dean out and carefully laid him on the ground. He then reached in and dragged me out by the ear and threw me to the ground. He took off the handcuffs and told me to take off my sweatshirt he already had his belt off. When I did though he noticed the bite on my shoulder which was bleeding. He then took a closer look at my legs which were red and bruising from Dean constantly hitting and kicking them. I had just kept quiet tho so he didn't know what the whole story was until he saw my body.

"Common lets go, get in the front seat." He said quietly then dumped a bottle of water on Deans face to wake him up. He was dizzy and out of it so Riley just picked him up and put him in the back seat. We were soon moving again. I was so tired and sick though I just put my arms and head on the dash then fell asleep for the rest of the car ride.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 pm

nice detail -- thanks for posting.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:53 pm

We finally arrived at the hotel I was still fast asleep and Dean had fallen asleep as well. The traffic was horrid so it was about 8pm the charter bus with the rest of the team still wasn't there. Riley snapped a pair of handcuffs on my right arm attaching the other end to the door while he went and checked in for the ten rooms. When he returned Dean was awake I of course was not. Riley reached in and jerked my shoulder telling me to get up.

"Common come help unload stuff" he continued to say and tossed the handcuffs key on my lap. I slowly got out of the car rubbing my eyes and yawning. I just stood behind the car watching as Dean kept taking things inside. Riley started getting annoyed after he had taken 2 trips and I was just standing there.

He eyed me down I wasn't paying attention though.

"Dalton! Get your ass over here and start helping" he yelled

"Dean looks like he's got it" I said smirking

Riley dropped the bag he had in his hand, came up to me and pushed me against the car forcefully. "What did you just say?!" He yelled in my face.

"Nothing, sorry." With that I squeezed out from the car and put a back pack on and grabbed 2 duffle bags. I felt Riley grab my arm In a painful grip.

"I'm done dealing with your behavior and attitude. You better be on your best behavior with no lip or else your really going to regret it when we get home. Do you understand me?!"

"Yeah I understand" I said not looking at him. We walked up to the suite him and I would be staying in and dropped off the stuff.

"Let's go see if we missed anything" Riley said. I didn't see Dean anywhere when we got back to the car.

"Where's Dean?" I asked

"Not sure, him unlike you I don't have to watch like a hawk so he's probably just exploring or swimming"

"There's a pool here?!" I said excited

"Don't get any ideas" he said. My face dropped. I knew I was still in bad graces with Riley.

The bus was soon rolling into the resort. I watched as everyone got off but I didn't see Drue anywhere. I hoped he was okay after our incident a week earlier. I chose not to ask though.

"Dalton! Common get in the car I've got to run errands" I heard Riley yell across the parking lot. We first went to a grocer store. He made me wait in the car but when he came back something surprised me. He brought one up the bags upfront and emptied it onto my lap. It was a sandwich from the deli and water. I was famished and ate it really quickly. We stopped to get gas and a few other things before returning back to the hotel. Riley started working on his laptop and I just lay on the floor being bored. I heard a knock on the door that Riley didn't because he had headphones on.

"Riley?" I called he didn't even look up from his screen, the knock continued. I called his name a few more times before just throwing a pillow at him.

"What?!" He said angrily.

"Someone's at the door...." I laughed

He got up and pushed me out of the way gently and opened the door. It was Sam holding Drue who was soaked and looking guilty. Riley just took the cue and told Drue to go inside. Riley stepped outside and closed the door to talk to sam. My eyes shot up when I saw my good friend. I jumped up from the floor and gave him one of my huge bear hugs.

"Dude Riley's going to kick my ass when he finds out what I did" he said

"What did you do?!" I asked but before he could answer Riley came storming in.

"Andrew! I swear to god" he yelled. Drue started backing away from Riley who was incredibly angry. I didn't know If I should get involved or not. I decided not to I didn't want to be in any more trouble than I already was. He walked over and grabbed Drue behind the neck and marched him into the bedroom. He came back out a moment later and told me to sit next to the big desk in the room and put my arms around one of the legs behind me then secured it with handcuffs.

"Stay put" he said quietly

I'm sure he gave Drue a beating for whatever he did but I'll probably never know. I fell asleep almost instantly and it wasn't until Riley was shaking me to wake up that I did.

"Go get in my bed and get some real sleep" he said much calmer. Drue was gone. So that's what I did.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:41 am

I'm still following this story and I'm really enjoying it.

The short but regular updates are really working out well and I really enjoy the level of detail you're putting into this.

The scene that had you and Dean fighting in the cage was great.
I can't wait to see where this goes.

Keep up the good work!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:46 am

Thank you, I really like your story with Nick and Steven as well :)

wataru14
Kidnapper

Postby wataru14 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:02 am

I am getting really emotionally attached to these characters. Which is a testament to how good your writing is. Most of the time I root for the bad guys in these kinds of stories but in this one I keep hoping that Dalton and Drue will escape together and live happily ever after. Great work!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:55 am

Keep reading then because the story is about to turn but in a different way than you expect :)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:34 am

Anxious for the next part!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 pm

About to write it when I get home stay tuned

Return to “M/M”