Finally he was captured

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Finally he was captured

Postby Outta.this.place » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:14 pm

This story is about a boys prison-slave industry.

The wranglers were out on the plains just like any other day trying to find boys that their master would like like and then train to either work at the prison or be sold to rich buyers. Wild boys knew they didn't have much of a chance of getting away if they were caught and certainly none if they got inside the walls of the prison, so they obeyed so they wouldn't get beaten.

The wranglers had not done too well the last time they brought in a few boys who were not up to par so their master Riley was furious and ordered them to go back out into the blazing 100 degree sun. They were determined so the 3 set out on their horses again but in a different new direction. They had been traveling for 5 days now and were about to give up and just take Riley's wrath. The 3 men wanted to water their horses b4 they set back though so they headed to a big pond the size of a big swimming pool nearby. When they got there though they noticed a boy maybe 17-18 years old swimming, he was muscular and handsome, just the way Riley likes them. *switching to Dalton's Pov.*

Man today was hot and this swim is just what I needed I thought as I worked my muscles and pulled myself through the water. My head was down so I didn't notice or hear the 3 men slowly creeping up to the large pond. I knew about the prison and the wranglers. I knew that there was noway in hell I would ever let them capture me. Today was different though I was way too focused on swimming than paying attention to what or who was around me. I made it to the end of the pond and hung on to the side to catch my breath for a second when I noticed them. Standing maybe 6 feet in front of me guns pointed right at me.

"Now is a good time to get out nice and slow boy or else" one of them said

I just stared back not moving, these guys are fucking crazy if they think they're taking me.
I quickly dove down under the water ready to swim to the other side and make a run for it. I could tell I was about halfway to the other side when I felt an excruciating pain in my foot, I had been shot. Fucking damnit I thought to myself as I swam as best as I could to surface my foot throbbing. Once I got to the top I waded there for a second

"Lets try this again boy, get out now and I won't shoot you again" said the same man as before.

I didn't have much choice now I knew they could help with my foot but that would mean being captured. The pond was deep maybe 12 feet so when I tried to climb out I couldn't with my foot hurting so badly.

"I said get the fuck out boy, now!" Said the 1st guy who's name was Sam

I replied "you shot me in the fucking foot you asshole! I can't!"

Sam and the 2 other men still had their guns pointed at me but one of the other men set his down to help me climb out. I sat on the grass holding my bleeding foot in pain and looked up at them quietly. Sam immediately moved behind me and wrenched my arms painfully behind my back and started tying my wrists with rope very tightly. I let him without too much resistance I was mainly focused on the pain coming from my foot. Josh the man who helped me get out was coming back with a first aid kit. After my wrists were bound I didn't feel the need to say anything I was furious but stayed quiet glaring at them. Josh knelt down and held my ankle and started to pour rubbing alcohol on the wound to clean it. I pulled my leg back immediately from the pain.

"You have yourself to blame for this kid" said sam as he sat on my leg facing my feet to hold it down while josh continued to clean it. I lay back in the grass with my hands still tied underneath my back closing my eyes hoping the pain would go away. Once they were finished wrapping it with ace bandages and gozz, sam got up and yanked me up by my arms. This is when they noticed I was taller than all of them. Sam took another piece of rope and tied it around my neck In a way that it wasn't tight at all but the more I pulled back the tighter it would get. Sam then started yanking me forward to where Derek and the horses were waiting the whole time. The bullet missed any bones but still hurt like a bitch. walking was even worse I started limping slowly in the direction I was being pulled.

"You've got a 5 days walk ahead of you I suggest u pick up the pace boy" sam yelled as he started pulling harder on the leash. Hearing this I froze and dug my feet into the ground.

"5 days?!?! are you fucking kidding me?! I can barley walk!" I yelled and stood still. Sam walked over to me pissed for mouthing back. He grabbed a big chunk of my hair and pulled back making me wince in pain.

"Shutup or I'll shut you up and you won't like it"

He let go and I glared at him but I knew he meant he was going to gag me and I didn't want that so I stayed quiet. We started walking or in my case limping again back towards the prison.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Re: Finally he was captured

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:43 pm

It was probably around 3 when these guys had captured me and walking in the hot sun all day sucked. They hadn't offered me anything to eat or drink all day, I was getting dehydrated and weaker. It's around 9:30 now and the sun has finally set with a nice breeze starting to flow through the air. Josh who seemed to be the relaxed one out of the 3 was now holding the rope around my neck. He could tell I was staggering and dragging my feet more and more, until he finally suggested to Sam that we stop for the night, to which Sam agreed. They jumped down and Derek went to a nearby tree to get the horses settled for the night. Sam walked up to me

"I'm going to take this rope off your neck and wrists don't try anything boy"

"Are you serious?" I replied while gestering to my wounded foot hinting that there wasn't much I could do and that I didn't even know why they bound my wrists so tightly in the first place. Once sam untied me he grabbed my arm in a firm grasp and led me over to a tree which me told me to sit down with my back up against. I complied happy to finally sit down after walking most of the day.
He stood by me then josh came over with a bottle of water and half a sandwich, which he handed to me. I quickly opened the water and started to chug it down when Sam ripped it out of my hand.

"Woah waters for good boys we'll see how you behave tonight"

I then just finished the sandwich and took care of business a few feet away from the tree. Sam then led me back and told me to sit down again. He pulled out some rope. God I hated being tied up.

"Do you really have to do that it's 3 against one even if I do decide to do something"

"I'm not letting you escape, you little shit" he said as he tied my hands around the tree behind me. I didn't resist or talk back anymore. I needed that water if I wanted the energy to escape the next morning. They stayed up drinking and eating around a fire they made while I sat quietly next to the tree until I dozed off.

The next morning I was awaken unpleasantly with a light punch to the gut from sam. It didnt hurt to badly but def woke me up.

"Rise and shine pretty boy, we got a lot of ground to cover"

I just glared up at him.

"Here since you were quiet last night you can have this" he held up the other half bottle of water.

"Now don't try anything while I untie your hands or you'll regret it."

I told him I wouldn't and he cut me loose, then handed me the bottle of water. I drank it all in a matter of seconds then got up. My foot still hurt like a bitch but I wasn't about to go willingly without a fight. I punched sam as hard as I could to the face, he fell and I got a leg up I reached down took his knife and ran to one of the horses. I cut the animal loose and jumped on. By now all 3 men were charging me but with a few kicks I got the horse going. I could see the fury in sams eyes as I rode away. Something told me they would be back too though and that they wernt going to give up so easily. As for me though I was off to be left alone. But not for long..

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:03 pm

It had been about a week since that encounter with Sam, josh, and Derek. I had let the horse go a few days back and was just relaxing enjoying the sun. My foot wasn't doing so well though. It had started to get infected and I had no idea what to do about it. The days passed and it kept getting worse and worse. To the point where I could barley stand let alone walk. After a few more days I knew the infection was spreading so I started to become desperate. I was sitting up against a tree out of site when I noticed a man walking through the small patch of woods. I didn't recognize him but he showed no signs of threat. He was probably in his 40's, tall with a muscular chest and body. He was just wearing running shoes and shorts. He didnt have a gun or rope so I took a chance and called out to him.

"Sir, would you mind helping me?"

He looked up and around to see where the voice came from. I waved my arm so he could see. He noticed and started to walk over calmly. As he got closer he could see I was pretty sick.

"Shit kid, you don't look so well. What happened to you?" He said as he walked up and knelt next to me. He looked deeply into my eyes. I was enticed by his dark green sparking ones looking straight at me, I almost forgot what he had asked.

"Hello??? You all there??" He laughed. That's when I jerked out of my state

"Yea yeah I'm sorry, I got shot in the foot about a week and a half ago trying to escape these lunatics, they caught me but I got away" I said.

"No way?! Right on!" He fist pounded my hand. "Well your foot is badly infected my car is just up the road a bit I'd be happy to help you out?"

I was grateful and didnt see any problem in that. He helped me up but I almost would have fallen right back down again if he didnt catch me.

"Woah it's worse than I thought!" He said and wrapped his arm behind my back to help me stand.

"Do you want a painkiller? I always take some when I hike." He offered

"Sure, " I smiled weakly, took one from him and swallowed it.

Little did I know that wasn't a pain killer and acctually a fast acting sleeping pill. I began to feel groggy and asked if we could sit down for a sec to rest after walking a few min.

"Hey what did you say your name was again? I asked

He looked at me and smiled with his perfect teeth.

"Riley."

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu May 01, 2014 4:52 pm

So is everyone liking it so far, want me to continue?

wataru14
Kidnapper

Postby wataru14 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:34 pm

I'm enjoying it a lot!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu May 01, 2014 9:44 pm

Okay then I will continue. Also I know there is a lot of missing details and stuff but be patient they will be addressed soon. :)

I completely fell into Riley's trap. He seemed so genuine and I felt safe with him how could I have been so wrong and stupid...

I looked up at him "you betrayed me" I said sleepily

"Acctually I outsmarted you kid, I never pointed a gun to you or made you do anything." He responded in a calm voice

"The odds arnt fair you never gave me a chance" I tried arguing but soon fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up about a day later, unclear of my surroundings or where I was. As I slowly regained conciousness I realized I was In some sort of hospital yet when I tried to sit up In the bed I noticed both my hands were handcuffed to the side bars. I shook them a little but it wasn't like they were coming off. I hated being cuffed or tied up in any way whatsoever. i guess i was going to have to get used to that now though. I also had now figured out I was in the prisons hospital wing. My foot was aching, I pulled it out of the covers to see it but it had been re-bandaged and was all wrapped up. Just then a female nurse walked in she was so discussting looking. Fat, greesy black hair, ugly nose. Ect.

"You may call me nurse Helen, nothing else" she said firmly.

I mouthed back "I think I'll call you nurse ratchet" and smirked. She looked pretty pissed by what I had just said. She walked over to me and grabbed my injured foot without warning and squeezed it as hard as she could.

"Ow ow" I said as I tried to pull it away but she had a suprisingly tight grip on it

"What is my name?" She asked firmly

"Helen!" I said quickly back just wanting her to let go, which she did.

"That's better, I don't ever want to hear that again do you hear me?!" She said

I didn't say anything and just glared at her pissed off. She grabbed my foot again this time harder than last

"Do you hear me?!" She shouted

"Yes yes I heard you" we just stared at each other for a few moments before she turned around and grabbed something. She came back with 2 needles. I looked at her nervously not knowing what they were.

"You are incredibly dehydrated, one of these is an IV I'm going to switch it out." She said

She then really gently pulled the one out that was already in my right arm and replaced it with the new one. The second one tho without any warning jammed it into the side of my foot. It hurt like a motherfucker

"This the antibiotics, and that's what you get for acting like a little shit." I rested my head down on the pillow closing my eyes trying to not think about how much that hurt. She left the room and me to myself.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu May 01, 2014 10:35 pm

I like your story so far. It reminds me of the old British press gangs that "recruited volunteers" for sailors just before their ship was to pull out. One of the longest voyages was to the port of Shanghai China
and as regular signups for that 2 year plus voyage were a bit light, the procedure became known as being Shanghaied. The Brits taught us well in the colonies. In Portland OR there was a bar that actually had a couple spring loaded stools that would fall away, dropping the new recruit about 15 ft into the waiting hands of a local ship's press gang who then spirited him through the underground tunnels to the wharf and onto the ship where the next day he would wake up and learn all about his new life style (if he wanted to eat, etc.) Ah, those were the days, eh?

Keep writing --- this is a story setting that definitely has legs. Let's see where it goes.

Aloha,

Tony2
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon May 05, 2014 9:00 am

I lay there all afternoon sometimes pulling on the handcuffs restaining me to the bed but I knew I wasn't going anywhere.then I just dozed off being that there was nothing else to do. I was awaken a few hours later by a really annoying poking to my shoulder and back. (I was laying on my side) I rolled over and looked at who was doing this and stared up at a young boy maybe 16, he was just wearing shorts and no shirt. He was pretty thin maybe only weighed 150 but was 6 feet tall.

"What do you want?.." I said In a rude sleepy tone

"Oh hi I'm drue, are you new? What's your name? What's wrong with you why are you in here?" He said fast paced

I cut him off tho. "Listen kid I don't give a shit who you are so go away you woke me up asshole" I turned back over on my side trying to hint that there was no way in hell I wanted to talk to him nor anyone for that matter.

"Oh well can't you jst tell me your name?! I want to get to know you, I think we could be friends....." He said again in the most annoying fast paced voice that I cut him off again

"DRUE! Get the fuck out!" I yelled

"Oh well ok I'll come back later it's hard to get in here without anyone seeing you"

"Drueeee I don't careeee I whined impatiently at him until he finally left. I tried to go back to sleep but minutes later somebody walked In again. I thought it was that little punk ass kid again so without rolling over, I said "drue if you don't leave me alone I'm going to smash your face against a wall" a much calmer voice replied though.

"Well you have some learning to do,"

I looked over it was riley

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon May 05, 2014 2:46 pm

He looked different though in a way I just remember him as the shirtless athletic guy who well was pretending to help me . Now he looked more poise, wearing a nice black suit with a dark blue shirt and tie. The nice friendly smile was gone and plastered over with a serious face. Underneath it all though I could still see his strong green eyes which now seemed more threatening than gentle. I sat up and looked at him then finally spoke.

"What you did was unfair if you think for one second I'm submitting to you or anyone else here you have no idea what kind of hell I am going to put you through, if these handcuffs wernt restraining me right now I'd be gone faster than you can blink"

"Would you like if I took them off?" He said in a very calm way

I looked at him taken aback and puzzled, I didn't understand if he was being serious or not.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said then grabbed a needle off the table and walked over to me.

"I don't know what Helen did with the keys but this should work" he said and easily got one of the cuffs off.i immediately tried to punch him but with lightning speed he caught my arm and twisted it painfully behind my head until I let my arm go limp.

"You see dalton, I don't see a need to restrain someone unless they need to be, you treat me with respect and I'll show you it back. You act disrespectful or try to hurt me you will get punished. All the guards have their own ways of doing things but when you're in my presence you will follow my rules and do what I want"

"No" I said quietly but defiantly back.

"You will learn maybe slower than others I can see a lot of fire in you, but you will submit and be taught." He said then he Un handcuffed me and told me to get out of the bed. I didn't see why he needed me to do this but I got up and tried to stand but needed to hold the side railing to support myself. He offered no help just looked at me and left when sam, josh and another guard I didn't know walked in. Sam seeming proud and like his previous asshole self walked up to me and grabbed my chin

"Awe are you having trouble standing? He said mockingly "let me help you" with that he punched me hard In the gut knocking all the wind out of me, I fell on the ground coughing. I stayed down not looking at him as he said more mocking things. When I got my breath back though I was filled with anger and didnt give a shit about my foot. I wrapped my arms around his bottom legs and threw him down to the ground. We wer both on the ground now going at it, I wasn't about to let this guy out of all of them get the upper hand. Riley was only like 3 years older than me and looked to be 20 at most was strong but I was quicker and a better fighter, I would have eventually won if Riley hasn't of come back and pulled md off of him. He threw me down to the ground and said "enough" in a stern voice. I looked at him angerily but didn't want to defy him so I just layed there. He brushed off his suit and told the guards including Sam who had now gotten up to take me outside in the sun and not let me out until he said.

"Don't give him anything, food, water, anything. a little bit of heat might straighten him out a little" he finished then knelt down next to me and said quietly, " if you ever do something like that again to Sam or any other guard you will get a personal beating from me and trust me you don't want that" with that he got up and walked out of the room.

Sam and josh then heaved me up by the arms and held on tightly as we walked out with the other guard behind us. We walked through a series of halls, and then went out a back door into a little courtyard. It was just packed dirt surfacing and at the edge of the tall brick wall enclosing it were a few chain link cages about 8 feet high and 9 feet across. They were all in the sun and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of them if I got put in. I dug my feet into the ground as hard as I could and pulled back against Riley and josh who had to pull harder to get me to continue moving foward but 3 against one wasn't a good fight and they finally pushed me into of the cages then locked it. The other 2 walked away but sam stayed back

"Don't think I won't forget about today or when you punched me back in the woods a few months ago, we're going to settle up real soon" he said.

I laughed at him and said "you can try" which I could see in his eyes made him angry but he walked away

"Have fun in the 103 degrees sun bastard" he said as he walked

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon May 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Inbox me directly if you would like to see the story go somewhere or what you want to happen to dalton

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 pm

I walked over to the door and held on to it for a second. The metal on the door was electric though and I got a Nasty shock to my hand. I guess I won't touch that again. After that I just paced back and forth for what seemed like hours. The sun was blazing down on my shoulders which were starting to get sunburnt because I was only wearing black basketball shorts. I finally just sat in a corner, pulled my knee up and rested my arms and head on it. I probably fell asleep a few times I dunno I had completely lost track of time. I saw somebody come out into the courtyard though where the cages were and looked up. It wasn't a guard or Riley but what do you know, drue. He walked over and seemed a little more calm but still full of energy.

"Do they just let you wander around wherever you want? " I asked

"Um they gave up caring where I go a long time ago, as long as I don't leave for good, we all have tracking devices and identification numbers" he lifted his t-shirt and on his hip there was a 5 digit number tattooed on his skin.

"Where's you're tracking device?" I asked

"Underneath the number..they surgically put it in" he said

"Yuck" I responded

"Well they'll do it to you too soon" he said.

"I don't want that though I don't want to be "owned" I said.

"You don't exactly have a choice, they'll just restrain you if you try to fight, but if you decide to treat me nicely unlike in the hospital wing, I can make good things happen for you"

"Thanks but there's nothing you can do for me" I said back

"Oh really?"he asked with curiosity as he pulled open the door to the cage and smiled

My eyes widened in shock how did he do that I was standing right here.

"Your best chance is to leave now, before they put the tracker In you" drue said.

"Geez thanks drue I don't know what to say"

"Your best bet is to climb on top of the cage and then climb up the wall and jump down.
Last edited by Outta.this.place on Wed May 21, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed May 21, 2014 7:05 pm

I walked out a bit suspicious but this might be the only chance I get before I officially become their property. I was about to climb up the side of the cage when I remembered it was electric. Drue could see my hesitation as well.

"Dude it's fine common" he said and claimed up then sat on top of the stone wall with his feet hanging off the edge. I thought well he didnt get shocked so maybe the sides arnt electric and sure enough they wernt. I sat on the edge with drue for a minute or two. I was looking out at a big grass field about half a mile with a big fence at the edge.

"You don't have much time they have probably already seen us" he pointed to a camera "run like hell, Sam is the fastest most athletic guard here and you're going to need the head start"

With that I jumped down and waved drue what I thought would be goodbye. My foot was in a lot better shape and I was a fast runner. I sprinted for about a minute nobody seemed to be behind me though which I thought was a little strange but I didn't stop until I heard drue yell/cry my name. I looked back. Drue was kneeling down with his arms behind his back being held by a guard as another who looked to be Sam was beating the shit out of him. "Fuck my life" I thought and hesitated for a second was this kid really worth freedom?... My better judgement got to me though and I started running back to help him. I slowed down as I approached walking now.

"Leave him alone I'm the one you want" I said

Sam turned around and told the other guard to let go of drue to which he just slumped to the ground looking defeated. Sam pulled a gun out and pointed it at me, I raised my hands and tried hinting with my eyes that I didn't want any trouble but I could tell he was furious as he walked closer to me .

"What a little punk you are, trying to run from me, fight me twice and now your trying to run again?! I warned you with that shot to the foot not to mess with me but you clearly don't get it boy, I'm going to have to make it worse for you so you'll get it through your head, literally." He pointed his gun at my head. I didn't trust him for one second and so I acted. I lunged forward grabbing his gun, he was such a strong guy though and threw me on the ground in an instant I dropped the gun and we both started wrestling for it. The other guard was in such shock at what I'd done he was just standing there shocked at what he was seeing. We kept fighting, kicking, punching until a gunshot went off inches away from my ear. Both Sam and I froze hands still holding tightly onto one another. I looked up and saw Riley standing over us with a gun.

"Get up both of you!" He shouted Sam got up first

"Riley you don't know what this little punk was trying to do he .." Riley cut sam off

"I will deal with him, take drue back to his cell and chain him to the wall I don't want him letting anyone else loose" Riley said

"But.." Sam tried to argue but stopped when Riley looked at him so fiercely it sent chills down my spine. With that the 2 guards heaved drue up and walked away. Riley turned back to me where I was still sitting on the ground.

"Didnt I tell you to get up?.." He said in a deep harsh voice. I had no intentions of letting people here tell me what to do or let anyone break me but Riley was different I wasn't about to let him do those things either but I did feel respect for him so I got up. I honestly thought I was going to get the shit beat out of me for trying to escape but he just turned away and started walking "common kid" he said in his normal calm voice and beckoned for me to follow.

"What? No yelling? No beating?" I asked surprised. He turned around and half smiled "uh no, now come on I don't have all day" I didn't understand at all but he still had a gun and I didn't want to piss him off. I walked up next to him he was tall a few inches taller than me and I thought I was tall.

"You're fast kid, I think the reason sam used drue as bait was because he was scared he wouldn't be able to catch up. Which is something coming from him. He's still a very new guard I trained him just like I'm going to train you. You see the prisons hold high betting track meets every 2 months with their team of boys. Sam won me a lot of money over the years he's been here but a few months back wrecked his knee and just isn't the same anymore. He would run all the longer races which he can't do anymore. I saw the way you can run boy I want to time you we haven't had a single boy be able to beat sams times."

We had walked inside and through many hallways til we entered a room inside it was all stone like a dungeon.

I responded back with "yeah I don't think so you're not going to make money off of me"

"Then you can sit in here all chained up with no food or water until you learn" he said

The room was big with 3 cells on the inside just made of metal square bars. He grabbed my arm painfully tightly and pulled me into one and without much effort threw me against the hard back of the cell. He walked over and looped a pair of long chained handcuffs through the bar

"Lean foward and put your hands behind your back if you know what's good for you" he said sternly. I did as I was told as he handcuffed me. He then put one of those dog choke chains around my neck and attached it to a bar as well, it wasn't tight but if I moved my head away from the bar it tightened. The times I was around Riley I was a quiet guy and didnt really talk back like I had to many of the guards so he didnt feel the need to gag me.

"The guards name is Ben" he said and that's when I noticed a guy In the corner of the room with a large gun wearing black boots, black military pants and a black shirt.

"If you cause any shit for him or I get one word of you acting out I will give you that beating for trying to escape" be said sternly. I nodded silently and Riley left me in the silent dungeon

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Keep going???

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Fri May 23, 2014 2:11 am

Interesting story. Please more !

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed May 28, 2014 6:39 am

I just sat in there for 2 days, the dog choke chain was making it hard to sleep at all. Ben usually let me out 3 times a day to go to the bathroom but that was pretty much all the stretching I got. We never really exchanged words. Durning the middle of the second day though a guard brought in another kid probably my age, 6'0, dark shaggy brown hair, pretty muscular. I didn't know the guard but this kid looked as if he was purposefully trying to annoy him, he was resisting alittle, being loud, getting in his face in a playful way though. The guard finally got him into the cell next to mine, closed it and walked out of the room. He didnt have any restraints though. I soon caught his attention and he walked over to the bars.

"Woah lookie here you must be new I haven't seen you before" he said in a cocky way

"No shit, asshole" I said coldly back

His eyes widened but he laughed "you have no idea who I am, I own every boy in this place that means your my new bitch"

"Yeah well good luck with that I'm not staying long"

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed May 28, 2014 12:11 pm

Good story. If you're worried bout feedback, then you have to know it's this section. The PG-17 section doesn't get much attention from readers.

Keep going.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed May 28, 2014 10:11 pm

It had been 3 days now, and I felt downright sick. I was beyond hungry + thirsty and I was so sleep deprived it just made me feel sick. I had dozed off when I felt some one lightly shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked up it was Riley.

"How're you feeling? Ready to behave?" He said

"Ya.." I said defeated

"Good time trials start today for the new season" he said as he uncuffed my sore hands and took off the choke chain.

"Today?! I can barley keep my eyes open!" I protested

"It's not my fault you were being stubborn dalton" he said then heaved me up by the arm and led me out of the room. "I'm not going to have you running off this time though so I'm taking you first to be booked."

I didn't really know what he ment but I honestly didnt care at this point. We arrived at a room which was pretty bare inside just a table, a measuring thing on the wall and a scale.

"Sit, I'll be right back" he said

I walked over to the table and sat down in a chair next to it. I only sat there for about 3 minutes before ratchet nurse Helen and Riley came back. Riley handed me a bottle of water which I drunk very quickly. "Helen is going to get just some measurements and talk to you alittle. I'll be back when you're done." With that Riley left.

We talked for about 30 min and she wrote down a lot of basic information.
Height: 6'3
Weight: 184
Eye color: brown
Hair color: light brown
Glasses/contacts: none

"Do you have any severe allergies?" She asked

"Why should I tell you that? So you can use them against me?" I said

"So in case of an emergency I can help you smartass" she responded

"I'll take my chances" I said calmly.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:53 am

Toss the brat back in the cell. Not for being a smartass himself, but for not learning to choose his battles.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Thu May 29, 2014 3:16 pm

Riley came back after awhile. I was just sitting in the chair, Hellen had left a few minutes before. He took my arm and put some kind of braclet on it, kinda like the Nike fit braclets, thin and lime green in color.

"What is that?" I asked

"A tracker, we don't have time now to put one in your side so the braclet will have to do for now." He said.

"There is noway in hell you are putting" I was cut off with a hard slap to the face. I looked at him furious but stayed quiet. I still wasn't wearing a shirt just basketball shorts and no shoes. Riley put a pair of red nike running shorts on the table and a pair of black Nike free runs. "Common get dressed the boys are already out there" he said

I put them on as slowly as I could just to try and make him mad but he just waited calmly. When I was done though we left the room and were about to go outside when he held onto my arm and pulled me back. I looked back with a puzzled look on my face.

"There is a electric perimeter around the property and that braclet you have on will also give you a nasty shock if you choose to do anything so be smart kid" he said and released my arm

We walked out the back there was a huge field with a large black track, I could see about 40 other boys who all looked incredibly fit and good looking.

"Afternoon boys, this is dalton he's trying out with the rest of you. We're just going to time the longer races today. 1/2 mile, mile, and 2 mile. 10 fastest will be given spots. Then tomorrow we will do the sprints and field events."

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Fri May 30, 2014 7:35 am

There were maybe 5 guards all holding clipboards they were all wearing black t-shirts black pants and black boots. We all lined up for the 2 mile. When the whistle blew though I ran as slowly as I could almost at walking speed. Within a lap or 2 all the boys had passed me again and again on the fifth lap until they were all finishing I was only on my 6th lap when I stopped.

"Phew what a workout" I said as I laughed. Some of the boys laughed back some just looked happy that I clearly wouldn't be joining. I pulled the same thing for the mile and half mile, coming in last each time. I smirked to Riley as I finished. Barley haha. He looked pretty angry I knew I pissed him off pretty good. I didn't care though I made it pretty clear I wasn't going to be on this team of his to score him money. As all of the other guys started heading to the showers inside Riley yanked me back by the arm.

"Ow !" I halfway yelled "what?!" I said

"You want to see a real workout I'll give you one boy" it was mid afternoon and hot as hell

"Get down and give me 100 push-ups" he yelled

I just looked at him as if he were crazy, Sam was still standing nearby with another guard talking.

"You can either do them for me or him" he said as he pointed to Sam

I didn't really think I was going to get out of this and I sure as hell didnt want to be struggling in front of Sam. So I got down and started doing the push-ups. I was only on the fourth when he put his foot on my back and pushed hard telling me to go lower. By 50 they were getting sloppy until by 60 he just kicked me in the side making me fall over.

"You're weak and pathetic" he barked as I lay there face up looking at him he kicked me again

"Get up finish them! Now!" I rolled over and started again he was counting the last 40 were complete shit though and I could tell he wasn't happy.

"200 crunches lets go!" He yelled I just layed there on my back, hot, exhausted, hungry as fuck. He took the pause though as me not wanting to do them. He called 2 of the guards over and had them hold my arms so I couldn't move them. That made me nervous so I started struggling to get up but they were strong and held me down. I was breathing heavily but camly. Riley just stepped on my stomach and stood there as I struggled not to let the air out. It really hurt though and I didn't think I could take it much longer. He was standing there for over 2 min moving his feet, I was sweating a lot and groaning with the pain of trying to clench my muscles. He finally got off though. I rolled over to the side curling up. He then just kicked me as hard as he could in the gut. I lost all the wind in me and I was coughing trying to get the air to come back.

"I'm changing my desicion, you will be trained by Sam for 2 months until the first meet as punishment for today's little stunt. You will do whatever he says and work day and night if he wants you to. I'm going on a trip and he's in charge I better see massive improvement when I return." With that he walked away. Sam and another guard hoisted me up and took me back to that room with the cells and pushed me in one for the night.

"Training starts tomorrow boy, get some sleep" Sam said and walked out

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:06 am

This brat really needs to visit Guantanamo for some "professional counseling" (like waterboarding) until he learns to pick his fights --- the ones he can win.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:35 am

Hello!
I just read this story tonight and am up to date now.
I just wanna say that I'm really enjoying it so far!
Please, keep it up!

I'm anxious to see how the first day of training with Sam goes.

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm

alright heres the next part :)

i was sleeping alright through the night i think it was gonna take awhile to get used to the stone floors i remember yesterday when i got up my body ached.. It was probably about 4 in the morning when i felt cold water being splashed on my body, i didn't wake up though i was having a dream and in a way it switched in my mind to me jumping into my favorite pond so my mind was tricking me to not wakeup. although when i felt somebody kicking at my side and yelling at me thats when i woke up. i was laying on my side feet curled up, when i woke though i rolled onto my back and put my knees up rubbing my eyes which had water in them from being drenched with a bucket of water. when i came into reality i saw sam and the cocky boy who was in the cell next to me a day earlier standing over me.

in a grogy tired voiced i said "is two more hours that much of a deal?"

sam laughed, "to be taught by me is an honor that many guys look up to"

"i dont" i smirked

"i know you don't thats why I'm leaving you in here to rot while i teach dean here (putting his arm on the boys shoulder). when riley gets back and hears how you didn't cooperate and refused to train he'll be very angry. dean on the other hand will look like a star when i say he's been working on his own to be on the team. he will get the place riley had in store for you. but with no results from you, you might get a bad beating or two" he laughed

i just looked at him as if he were crazy. "good then i won't have to be on that stupid track team" with that i closed my eyes and rolled back over as dean and sam left the dungeon. ben was still the guard who just stood in the corner i still hadn't heard him say a word though. until now.

"not smart" he said quietly

i sat up "whats not?"

"blowing off working and training for when riley gets back, theres a lot of money invested into these track teams" he said

i got up and walked to the bars "did you not just hear sam? I'm screwed either way, I'm stuck in here and can't do anything about it"

"not if you train hard with me for the next month and prove to riley that you are ready for his return" he said

"you'd let me outta here?"

"possibly but only if your willing to work, no tricks or goofing off, I'm trying to help you but one screw up and ill throw you back to the dogs" he said

"what if i just say no, whats riley really gonna do?" i questioned

"depends, but your not gonna like it one bit. so do we have a deal?" he said

i was still so confused and unclear but i decided it'd be best to follow bens instructions

"yes" i said quietly under my breath"

"good you can start by stretching out your body, i don't want you getting hurt" he said

i did as i was told and stretched my entire body

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am

Hope he runs out of attitude before you run out of ink....

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:31 pm

For the next 2 months Ben and I worked hard. I didnt feel to bad about it though because he was doing everything with me. We did all kinds of strength building exercises like push-ups, sit ups, pull ups ect. As well as going outside and taking long runs. I had no clue how big the property really was but Ben trusted that I wouldn't run off. I didnt feel like betraying his trust he really was just helping me even if I didn't particularly want it. A few of the times we ran through some forests that had steep hills to work on, he told me sternly every time though not to wander off and stick close to him when we went through the woods, he never told me why but made it very clear. The 2 months went by pretty fast, my body had completely transformed and I felt a lot stronger. (Private message me to see before and after pics of Dalton's body). It was the day before Riley got back on his trip, Ben and I just relaxed in the dungeon room playing cards, and chatting. He was a cool guy and I appreciated being let out even though we wer training it was a lot better than being kept in a cell for 2 months. The boys on the track team seemed to be taken care of well they had their own seperste room with all the beds, TV's, Xbox, pool, pretty much whatever they wanted. It would be nice to stop sleeping on a cold hard floor every night.

When Riley returned the next day sam had already tried putting stories into his head, he called me up to his office. It was a nice looking room, huge, books stacked on either sides of the walls, black leather lounge chairs, a big wooden desk in the middle..

I walked and slouched down in a chair right in front of his desk.

"You still look cocky as ever" he said I just smirked back

"I hear you disobeyed sam, got violent when he tried to help you, you disobeyed me" he said in a calm but stern voice

"He had someone else" I said

"Yes, he told me instead of wasting time he went ahead and helped dean who was working by himself to make me and Him proud" Riley said, I didn't say anything just sighed.

"You are a good looking kid dalton I should have just sold you into slavery the day we caught you, I think u need to learn what that will be like" with that he took out a leather whip from his desk. My eyes widened and I stood up

"Let dean and I race for the spot, if I prove as a disappointment you can hit me as many times as u like and do as you please". I said

He stood up as well "you really want to race someone who's been training hard with Sam for the last 2 months? Somebody who has the drive an commitment?"

"No but I don't want to get beat either.." I said

"You're a fool, I'd just take the beating and be a man about it" he said but could see the drive I had so he agreed to let us race. Once we all got out to the track Riley said that the first one 2wice around wins the spot. I was wearing a t-shirt so he couldn't really tell I also had been working for the last 2 months. When dean and I lined up though I pulled it off to expose my much better built body which I could see the shock on Riley and Sams faces so I just smiled.

The gun went off and we both were off. I didnt care about saving energy I just ran as fast as I could, not looking back at all. It was clear to everyone in the first 30 seconds that I was a lot faster. By the 2nd lap I was a quarter of the track ahead dean even started to slow because he realized that I was going to win, I finished strong though not slowing down. Sam and dean were pissed. I stopped at the end to bend down and catch my breath. I noticed Riley walking over to me as people started to go back in.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Okay, I need to comment if only to address one detail. You put a duo named Sam and Dean in here. Did you do this on purpose?

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:47 pm

ohh hahah nah it was unintentional i just realized its from supernatural : /

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:21 pm

It's good to read the continuation. Thank you. cheers
It's also good to see a return to standard English. :D
Now, about that use of "u" . . . :spank;

I look forward t the next posting.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:36 pm

writing more in the next five minutes so stay tuned :)

Outta.this.place
Kidnapped

Postby Outta.this.place » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:19 pm

I was still bent over hands resting on my knees. Riley walked up to me and yanked me up by the hair then continued to hold onto it tightly pulling my head back as he stood behind me. I grunted in pain, I didn't understand what I did wrong..

"so what really happened the last two months while I was away? Don't you dare lie to me" he said furious, I couldn't help but laugh a little but that only made him more angry as he elbowed me in the back then tripped me so id fall.

he looked down at me "if you think this is funny you can tell me in a plank position" he yelled, I got into one and started to explain what had happened but he cut me off

"uh uh put one hand behind ur back" he said I did so and continued telling him what happened when I was done he told me to stand up.

he looked me in the eyes "so you're telling me everything sam said was a lie?"

"uh pretty much.." i said back

"why should I believe you and not him?" he said

"believe what you want Riley, you asked for my side of the story and I gave it to you"

"I'm going to get to the bottom of this, one of you needs to learn not to lie" he said, with that he took me back up to his office, handcuffed me to a chair and told me not to move while he sorted it out.

Return to “M/M”