The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 17 posted 7/01/17!

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

HB54
TUGs Member

RE: Feedback

Postby HB54 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:22 pm

I am sorry for not givving mutch direct feedback to the most storys I try to follow, but you will find my respons among the number of readers on your storrys and the same for other writers of m/M or f/M storrys.
I am altso sorry to find manny of the storrys I try to follow not to be completted, but I relays that it is partly my fault becaus I am not good at giving feedback directly to everry aughtor I try to follow.
This is a reply not only to you, but altso to manny other authors of m/M an f/M storrys.
I am sorry for my language becaus I have not much practis in writing english the last 40 years.

TheWonder
Kidnapped

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) with 3D illustrations!

Postby TheWonder » Fri May 16, 2014 9:18 pm

Ok thanks!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri May 16, 2014 9:20 pm

tony2 wrote:feedback....feedback....feedback...................................

there. did that help?

Ummm... no. Quite the reverse, if anything. :?
With most things, i have a good sense of humor, but one thing i detest is being mocked.

HB54 wrote:I am sorry for not givving mutch direct feedback to the most storys I try to follow, but you will find my respons among the number of readers on your storrys and the same for other writers of m/M or f/M storrys.
I am altso sorry to find manny of the storrys I try to follow not to be completted, but I relays that it is partly my fault becaus I am not good at giving feedback directly to everry aughtor I try to follow.
This is a reply not only to you, but altso to manny other authors of m/M an f/M storrys.
I am sorry for my language becaus I have not much practis in writing english the last 40 years.

No worries. I don't expect feedback from everyone who sees my stories, but lately the feedback levels have been so dismal on this site in general that it can be every discouraging, especially when I write something that pushes the envelope a bit like this last installment here, and so few people write back about that i can't help but wonder if I committed some egregious faux pax and no one is willing to break it to me. But part of the problem too is that lately I've been so busy with so many different projects for other sites (the Yaoi Gallery in particular) that it becomes hard to want to take the necessary time to work on something few people are bothering to respond to; especially considering how long it takes to do the collection of 3D art pictures for each one (the text only takes a couple of hours; the art on the other hand takes a lot longer).
It's not just me either; most of the writers I most like reading here seemed to have stopped writing new stories as well - further lowering my incentive to continue either.
It isn't like I'm just waiting around for feedback before i do anything either. I do write and draw mostly as a labor of love; but there are so many things i am doing all at the same time (Writer's Block being something i never experience; quite the opposite in fact - my mind is constantly flooded with new ideas i want to develop and I lack the time to develop them all) that i am naturally inclined to work on those projects for those sites where my efforts seem to be appreciated more and neglect those where they are not. And lately this site has become more of the latter variety.

TheWonder wrote:Ok thanks!

You're welcome.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Jason I completely understand the frustration. I notice my own story suffers from low feedback and often second guess myself on whether my material is good or not. I know I was like one of those 'read and move on' people before but when I started writing I developed a much better appreciation for feedback. A simple "Great story" or "thank you" can go a long way. I know some of my readers(including you) have been busy of late so I don't necessarily mean them but I just wander exactly how many people are actually reading and enjoying my writing. It honestly sucks to post chapter after chapter with little to no feedback. Even a "this absolutely sucks!" would be better than nothing as I would have some closure......

I had honestly pondered the idea of making a sticky for each of the story forums that encourages readers to comment more. I know bondagefreak started one topic about it a while back but I don't believe people will read it where he posted it. The message needs to show where most people visit, and that's on the story forums.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri May 16, 2014 10:17 pm

chadmc90 wrote:Jason I completely understand the frustration. I notice my own story suffers from low feedback and often second guess myself on whether my material is good or not. I know I was like one of those 'read and move on' people before but when I started writing I developed a much better appreciation for feedback. A simple "Great story" or "thank you" can go a long way. I know some of my readers(including you) have been busy of late so I don't necessarily mean them but I just wander exactly how many people are actually reading and enjoying my writing. It honestly sucks to post chapter after chapter with little to no feedback. Even a "this absolutely sucks!" would be better than nothing as I would have some closure......

I had honestly pondered the idea of making a sticky for each of the story forums that encourages readers to comment more. I know bondagefreak started one topic about it a while back but I don't believe people will read it where he posted it. The message needs to show where most people visit, and that's on the story forums.

Yeah, in your case (and BF's too) I stopped feeding back simply because i haven't had the time to catch up your (or his) latest chapters at all lately (and you in particular have been writing a shipload of them it seems :big: ). Lately I've had the attention span of a monkey. I keep trying to take the time to read the latest chapters of stories I've been following but something always crops up... partly because I have the precise opposite of writer's block and am always flitting from one of my projects to another.
I haven't lost interest in writing here though, and i DO especially want to get back to this babysitter story because it has been fun (when the 3D art program isn't giving me conniption fits anyway). It's just hard to concentrate on one story when you have a hundred others clamoring to get out of your head and get written down! And I am NOT exaggerating about that number either! Right now I could do with a little writer's block and enjoy some peace and quiet! But instead I have what I variously call Writer's Flood and Writer's Avalanche. It's not as great as someone with Writer's block might think it is, either! It actually poses it's own unique problems! :quirk:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat May 17, 2014 12:52 am

jason,
you know me well enough to know I would never mock you. In fact my message prompted several apparently to at least say hi. So sorry you took it that way i will try to be more circumspect with you in the future. I apologize if inadvertently I have caused you any offense.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat May 17, 2014 8:00 am

tony2 wrote:jason,
you know me well enough to know I would never mock you. In fact my message prompted several apparently to at least say hi. So sorry you took it that way i will try to be more circumspect with you in the future. I apologize if inadvertently I have caused you any offense.

It's okay. Actually, I was over-sensitized by some punk at work who showed me such utter disrespect (as well as laziness on the job) that i almost lost my temper sufficiently to belt him one (something I have never done to anyone unless they hit me first). As it was I wound up shoving him when he kept needling me, which since this was at work could have gotten me fired. But the whole thing was on video, and when he saw it the owner considered his attitude so provocative (and his work habits so poor) that the punk was the one who wound up getting fired. This was all recent enough so I'm still on edge and sensitive about anything that even remotely reminds me of it. Don't worry about it. I'm good.
I'm going to try to get going with this story again over the weekend (and hopefully ready for posting my mid-week next); especially as I reckon so many people here have adequately me showed that they DO care! :quirk:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:26 am

jason - thanks.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Finally got the time and energy to work on making more pictures of this story, and i plan to write sme new chapters for the Slave, Hunter story as well this coming week.

Chapter Fourteen – An Equitable Trade

“Okay, now that we’ve got that settled, let’s get you upstairs,” Chris told Eric somewhat more kindly than Kevin had been speaking. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning, and we don’t want to waste it down in this gloomy cellar, not do we?”

“No master,” Eric agreed immediately; careful to make sure he got his captors’ various new titles correct. He was more eager than anyone to get out of this scary place and the implements of torture it was so liberally furnished with.

Eric remained still as a statue as Kevin knelt behind him and locked the set of leg shackles around his ankles once more. Then the boys unlocked the pillory lid that kept his head and wrists trapped but told him sternly not to try to rise on his own until he was told to do so. Chris and Kevin then forced Eric’s wrists behind his back and locked the heavy wrist shackles to them while Clark cheerfully replaced Eric’s heavy iron collar and ponderous chain leash. Only once he was fully secured with these restraints did they allow Eric to rise up and stand away from the pillory, which he did with a sigh of relief as he stretched his cramped legs.

Captive babysitter 101.jpg

“Okay, slave, it’s morning wash-up time,” Clark told Eric as he gave a small tug on his leash to compel his attention. “Come on up to the bathroom with us nice and quietly and we’ll give you a nice bath, and then we’ll fix you a nice breakfast. Misbehave, and it’s back to the rack you go! Am I making myself perfectly clear?”

“Yes, sir!” Eric answered without missing a beat; he definitely didn’t want to come back down here any time soon – or ever again!!!

Eric let himself be led upstairs and to the bathroom, where he was assisted in using the toilet and then bathed by the others once again with no evident concern for his personal dignity. He was given a fresh change of speedos identical to the ones he had already been wearing, plus a set of flip-flops for his feet. Once this was all done, he was led into the kitchen, where Kyle had just finished cooking breakfast for the five of them.

Eric was seated in a wooden chair and thoroughly tied into it so that he could not move much of anything below his neck, although at least his leash and collar were removed along with his shackles. Kyle was then placed in another chair just to the left of Eric and treated likewise; tying him into his chair just as thoroughly as they had Eric. Unlike Eric however, Kyle seemed to be perfectly happy with this arrangement, and once again Eric wondered just how much of a prisoner of his younger siblings Kyle actually was.

Once Kyle was tied in place, he and Eric were left to themselves while they watched their three younger captors set the table and serve themselves the breakfast Kyle had prepared for them; hot blueberry pancakes with maple syrup; fried eggs, diced fried potatoes, sausages, and juice. The three younger boys ate their food voraciously and talked cheerfully among themselves but showed no signs of paying any attention to Kyle or Eric or even that they intended to let them eat anything as well. And in fact they devoured the entire breakfast Kyle had cooked without sharing one crumb of it to either of their captives.

Eric was quietly licking his lips and hearing his belly growl as the other boys leisurely finished their sumptuous breakfast and then sat at the table and merely talked among themselves for a good half hour after they had finished without sparing one glance at their captives or saying one word to them. But then, without bothering to clean up the table, Kevin and Chris stood up, went to the cupboard, each filled a small bowl with some cereal, a bit of sugar, a sliced-up banana, and some milk, sat in two other chairs in front of Kyle and Eric, and fed them the cereal one spoonful at a time by hand. At the same time Clark filled two plastic containers full of orange juice and alternately gave Kyle and Eric sips from separate glasses between spoonfuls of cereal.

Captive Babysitter 103.jpg

By now too hungry to complain (and fearing he’d get nothing if he did), Eric ate his meager breakfast without complaint.

After breakfast, Eric and Kyle were left tied to their chairs for another half hour while their three captors conversed with them about various innocuous things such as how they were doing in school. There was about six weeks left in the school year before summer vacation and each of the boys cheerfully discussed their plans for how they would spend it. Eric seemed to figure in many of those plans, as if it were already understood that he would still be here (and in the same condition of servitude to the others) when summer vacation arrived and even once it ran its course). There was evidently no thought given to the idea of what he would do after he left here; everyone else seemed to assume that he never would.

Captive Babysitter 102.jpg

Finally Eric and Kyle were untied and both had their shackles placed back on them. Kyle’s wrists were shackled in front of him and he was made to clear the table and wash the dishes. Eric expected to be put immediately to work as well, but to his surprise his hands were shackled behind his back and his leash and collar were put back on him. “It’s a nice day out, so we’re going to take a nice long walk in the woods,’ Clark told Eric cheerfully. “Just you and me.”

“Your brothers will be following at a discreet distance, I suppose?” Eric asked mildly.

“Nope,” Clark replied cheerfully. “We know you learned your lesson, so this time we’ll be the only two humans out there.”

The wheels began turning in Eric’s head. Clark was a physically fit boy, but he was so much smaller than Eric that surely he wouldn’t be able to prevent his reluctant slave from escaping if he were to make a break for it. Even if he were shackled and hobbled, surely Eric could escape without problem this time. Were these boys so utterly contemptuous of him already that they thought little Clark would be able to keep him subdued if he made a break for it? The fools!

Eric was sensible enough to bide his time and make sure that they were really traveling a good distance away from the farmhouse this time rather than traveling in circles like before. He also kept alert for any signs that he and Clark were being followed by his brothers, but heard nor saw any sign that they weren’t as alone as they seemed. There was no sign that any other humans ever came out this way either; the entire forest seemed like a wilderness except for the one trail the two of them followed.

Captive babysitter 103a.jpg

Finally, when they were a good two miles from Kyle’s house, Eric saw another farmhouse through a trees; little more than a quarter of a mile further ahead. At the same time, Clark tugged on Eric’s leash to make him stop. “This is as far as we go. The Jameson brothers own all the land ahead of us; you can see their house up there. Now it’s time to turn back.”

“You can turn back, but I’m going forward!” Eric suddenly declared as he surged forward as hard and as fast as his hobbles would allow him to. Evidently caught by surprise, the leash was yanked right out of Clark’s hand before he could tighten his grip or pull on it to try to choke Eric into submission.

“Stop that!” Clark cried as he tried to grab the leash again, but Eric forestalled him by grabbing up the length of chain in his manacled hands while continuing to half-run half hump to keep ahead of him. “I said stop!” Clark as he tried to physically restrain the much larger Eric by running up to his left side, grabbing the leash or his manacles, and digging in his heels.

“Get lost, kid!” Eric snapped as he surged to his left and knocked the smaller boy off his feet. He didn’t want to hurt Clark however, and he merely continued his blundering forward progress without paying any further attention to him.

Clark sat on the ground where he fell, put his fingers to his kips, and made a piercing whistle.

At first nothing seemed to happen. Then, about two minutes later, three large dogs – a Great Dane, a German Shepard, and a Rottweiler - bounded out of the forest from somewhere behind him , ran right past Clark, and bounded toward the lurching Eric with fierce snarls and ferocious barks. Like hounds pursuing a fox, they chased after a now-terrified Eric and overhauled him with ease. Eric gave one yell of utter terror before the Rottweiler leaped upon his back and knocked him sprawling forward on his belly.

Captive babysitter 103b.jpg

The three dogs surrounded Eric and growled at him threateningly, but made no further move to attack him unless he moved.

Clark came up from behind Eric and looked down at him with a frightening scowl on his handsome young face. ‘You shouldn’t have done that, bub!” he groused at Eric as he pulled a cell phone out of his pocket and hit speed-dial. “Now you’re gonna be even sorrier than ever for abusing our trust!”

Clark then spoke into the phone. “Yep! He tried to make a break for it. Come and get the dogs, and have the others meet me at the usual spot.” Clark then clicked the phone shut without further comment into ti and put it away. He then simply sat on a nearby log and glared balefully at Eric while the three dogs – undoubtedly the same ones Eric had heard barking at the farmhouse kennel before but had never seen – evidently stood guard around him.

Chris and Kevin appeared a few minutes later. Evidently they had been following Eric and Clark after all; but at a discreet enough distance so that Eric had never known they were around until Clark had whistled for the dogs.

“You’ve been a bad boy, Eric,” Chris told Eric cheerfully as he suddenly stepped over the still-unmoving would-be escapee and straddled his back. “We tried to train you nice and gently, but you don’t’ seem to appreciate that. So we’re going to send you to Obedience School.”

Before Eric could ask him to elaborate on that mysterious statement, Chris took a leather sack that he had been holding in one hand and began to wrestle it onto Eric’s head and face. Before he quite knew what was happening, Eric found himself fitted with some kind of strange black hood that covered his entire head and locked on around his neck; leaving no part of his face or head visible. It was covered with strange protuberances that made him look like something from outer space. There were opening for his nostrils so that he could breathe; although not completely freely; it was in fact rather difficult and stuffy. There were other tiny holes that he could dimly see through, but not very well. In addition, there were pads over his ears that kept him from hearing clearly, and some kind of bit-gag that fit tightly into his mouth and prevented him from talking or even making any sound that could carry much outside the thick leather hood.

Captive babysitter 103c.jpg

“Okay, I’ll take the dogs home, and you two can take Eric to meet the Jameson brothers,” Chris told his two brothers as he got up off of Eric. “Maybe the slave they’ll loan us in exchange will be more docile.”

Alarmed, Eric tried to inquire what was going on as his captors compelled him to get to his feet unaided. But Kevin and Clark merely ignored him as they compelled him to keep going in the direction he had attempted to flee to rather than take him back to their house. Chris in the meantime called the three dogs to his side, and they all tamely followed him as he walked back in the other direction; playing and running around one another and Chris like overgrown puppies.

“Come on, slave!” Clark told Eric with his good humor somewhat restored. ‘You wanted to go this way… so now this is the way we’re going to go.” The way he said it made ti quite clear to Eric that he knew what awaited them in this direction, and that Eric wouldn’t like what he was going to find.”

“You thought it was bad when you made me mad,” Kevin told Eric cheerfully, “but you really made a mistake when you got Clark pissed off! Now we’ve got no choice but to send you away for some REAL training.”

“What’s going on?” Eric frantically tried to ask through his gag. “Where are you taking me?” But his words were completely muffled by the mask, and his two remaining captors made no attempt to enlighten him further.

Captive Babysitter 104.jpg

In any case, it wasn’t long before Eric found out the answers to his questions.

Eric and his escort came to a clearing on tip of a hill overlooking a river, forest, and farmland. Standing at the other end were two others boys; watching Eric and the others approach with neutral expressions. They seemed to find nothing surprising about a hooded, shackled, hobbled, near-naked Eric being led along by Clark and Kevin.

Both boys appeared to be about Chris’s age, and were just as leanly muscular as he was. They were also both blonds; wearing shorts and no shirt. One wore heavy leather boots while the other wore white knee-length socks and running shoes. Both were about the same height as Chris but one – who wore a buzz-cut rather than the longer hair his companion favored – was more heavily built than Chris while the other was as much leaner. They looked much alike and were, as Eric was soon to learn, non-identical twin brothers.

“New slave not working out, huh?” the more heavily built boy asked Kevin without preamble.

“It’s nothing that a little of your special training won’t cure, Ben” Kevin replied with a grin.

“The same arrangements as we did with Kyle?” asked the leaner boy. “We board him, train him, discipline him, and you get a trained slave on loan in the meantime? Same price?”

“Yep!” Kevin and Clark cheerfully agreed simultaneously; and the four boys shook hands on it.

Captive Babysitter 105.jpg

“Who you loaning us in the meantime this time, Bryan?” Clark then asked the leaner boy.

“I think you’ll recognize him,” the leaner boy replied as he turned to look behind him and waved to some other figures Eric now dimly saw approaching.

Four other boys now appeared. The first came bounding up with them with youthful energy and enthusiasm as he stopped right in front of Eric to look him over like a kid shopping for a bicycle. He was even younger and smaller than Clark; perhaps ten years old. He looked enough like the other two boys Kevin and Clark had spoken with to be their brother. He was the only one wearing a shirt concealing his build, but it was evident he was just as fit and athletic as the other boys who had just appeared.

Captive babysitter 106alt.jpg

“Doesn’t get much exercise or get out much, does he?” the boy asked frankly as he suddenly reached out and pinched an inch on Eric’s defenseless belly. “No muscle tone.”

“I’m sure you and your brothers will fix that, Bobby,” Clark said with a grin.

The other three boys now came close enough for Eric, hooded as he was, to see them more clearly as they came together. The boy on the left appeared older, thinner and taller than any of the others; perhaps seventeen though his face made him look younger. Thee one on the right was about Clark’s age or a bit older, but was taller, leaner, and wore glasses. He was so similar in appearance to the boy named Ben that it was he was a younger brother. It was the boy in the middle however who grabbed Eric’s immediate attention.

Like the others, he was blond, quite fit physically, and shirtless. However, instead of a clean set of shorts, he wore a set of full-length pants that were so tattered and dirty that even a wandering hobo might have scorned to wear it. The only other things he wore was a gag covering his entire lower face, a leather collar around his neck (to which a rope leash was attached that was held by the boy with the glasses), and ropes around his wrists and arms and a rope hobble around his bare feet. Unlike his well-tanned companions, he was quite pale of complexion, as if he had not spent much time outdoors.

“Well, well,” Clark called out enthusiastically. ‘If it isn’t Larry Benton. I remember when you were the terror of the sixth grade last year. I wondered where you’d been this last year.”

“We’ve taken a bully and made a good slave out of him,” the boy with the glasses told Clark happily. “I trust he’ll fully please you while we train your new slave.’

“Oh yeah, Brad; he sure will!” Clark said with a smile as he stepped forward and exchanged leashes with the boy; so that now he held Larry’s leash while Brad held Eric’s.

Captive babysitter 107.jpg

“Any special instructions concerning the new trainee?” the tall older boy asked Kevin and Clark.

“Not really, Bill,” Kevin replied cheerfully. “Just train him the same way you did Kyle.”

By then Eric was developing a firm grasp of what was happening; he was being exchanged for someone else like he was simply a piece of property! And, he suddenly realized with a shiver, that’s all he now was!

tbc

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 14 posted!

Postby tony2 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Captivating as usual....

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:55 pm

I hope this is a sign that you're feeling better.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I hope so too. :lol: I'm feeling more interested in posting stories here again anyway, even though my eye allergies and other problems continue to plague me intermittently.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 am

Wow...Eric is sure in deep trouble now. You think he would of learned his lesson the last time he escaped...

Great continuation, Jason!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:25 am

chadmc90 wrote:Wow...Eric is sure in deep trouble now. You think he would of learned his lesson the last time he escaped...

Well, if he did that where would the story be? :quirk:

Chapter Fifteen – Slave Training School

Eric’s senses reeled as he took in what was happening to him. First his friend and co-worker Kyle tricks him in coming home with him as a houseguest, only as a ruse for his younger brothers to have a new slave to dominate besides Kyle himself. And now, dis-satisfied with Eric’s natural reluctance to be dominated by a trio of teenaged boys and attempts to escape, they were trading him off to a different group of teenaged boys (even if only temporarily) in exchange for a slave of their own they had apparently been training for a considerable time in a confined area – at least as evidenced by his pallor and utterly servile manner.

To Eric this sounded exactly like a case of jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Just as Eric was foolishly about to attempt to protest this developing situation, the boy with the glasses suddenly tugged on his leash. “On your hands and knees, slave!” he commanded with a voice that hadn’t quite deepened into an adolescent pitch as yet but which obviously would brook no nonsense from a recalcitrant slave.

Eric hesitated, with a protest forming on his lips. Then he saw the three biggest of the new boys close in on him with stern looks on their faces and suddenly realized how utterly easy it would be for them to beat him up to their heart’s content – especially in his currently utterly helpless situation. Even with his hands free and his feet unfettered, he doubted he could last long if all three of these boys ganged up on him. As it was, it would be a simple matter of tenderizing meat!

Deciding he didn’t want to be further tenderized, Eric suddenly complied with glasses-boy’s command as quickly as he could manage to do so.

“That’s better,” the tall, slender boy named Bill quietly exclaimed. “I thought we were going to have to explain the concept of immediately obeying all orders for a moment there. Okay, Bobby… mount up!”

“Oh, boy!” the smallest, youngest boy exclaimed cheerfully as he hurried to Eric’s side, swung a leg over him, and sat down on the back of Eric’s shoulders. “Up, horsie!” the small boy then commanded Eric; gently kicking at Eric’s flanks with his sneaker-covered heels as if he were a cowboy with a set of spurs.

Eric looked up, saw an expectant look on the other boys’ faces, and decided that it would definitely be healthiest for him to comply as quickly as possible. Fortunately, despite his arms being shackled behind him and his feet hobbled so that his leg maneuverability was way down, it wasn’t too difficult to stagger to his feet as Bobby was so small and light. He doubted he could have done it if one of the larger, heavier boys had decided to mount his shoulders instead. Even ‘glasses’ – or, rather, Brad – would have been too much for him, small and light though he was. As it was, a groan of effort and discomfort escaped his lips (and was not entirely muffled by his hood and gag) as he did it.

Captive babysitter 108.jpg

“We’ll see how things go the first few days and we’ll let you know how long it’ll take,” Ben told Clark and Kevin as the two groups prepared to go their own ways. “I think though that this guy’s going to take more time and effort than Kyle did. Say, two or three months instead of just one like your brother did. After all, at least your brother was already home and among family. Your newbie here hasn’t even gotten used to being a slave yet; let alone being with you. But I’m sure Larry there will serve you well enough for the time being.”

“Oh yeah,” Kevin replied happily. “I have a few scores to settle with gold old Larry here. Take your time.”

Both Larry and Eric shuddered with sudden fear.

“Don’t mistreat Larry too badly now, or we’ll have to charge you extra,” Bill warned Kevin mildly, but he didn’t seem too put out by the idea.

“I won’t,” Kevin promised. “I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to settle with him gradually enough to allow him to make a full recovery by the time we return him to you.”

And with some amicable farewells the two groups parted and – with the exception of Eric on one side and Larry on the other – went back the way they came.

Deciding protest was futile, Eric tamely allowed himself be led on his leash as the five Jameson brothers returned home; with Brad still holding his lash, Bobby riding his shoulders, and the other three walking leisurely alongside talking and laughing among one another.

The group walked for about a half mile and then came to a clearing of the top of a tall hill. At the far end of the clearing was a large Victorian house surrounded by a neatly mowed lawn and a number of trees and bushes that were well trimmed. The house looked as if it were well maintained and had been freshly painted. There was a chicken coop to one side with some hens wandering around in an adjacent fenced-in area, and a barn beyond this and a pasture beyond that from which the sounds of various farm animals could be heard.
Captive Babysitter 109a.jpg

Other his other side was a garden with a number of people – farm-hands apparently, with one over-seer giving orders – tending to the young seedling crops. The evident over-seer – Eric couldn’t make out his age or appearance through his hood – waved to Eric’s escort as they passed, and everyone with Eric waved back (Bobby also calling out a cheerful and noisy greeting as well). Whoever the people working the garden were, they made no sign that they ever saw Eric’s escort at all; let alone that they saw anyone unusual in their herding along a shackled, hobbled, hooded prisoner along with them. Also, though Eric couldn’t be sure, he got the distinct impression that everyone he saw there but the overseer himself were entire naked except for shoes. At least, it sure looked like he was seeing all too much skin over there.

Beyond the house, Eric could dimly see what was apparently a steep drop-off and a marvelous view of the countryside beyond. He could see little of it through the eye-holes of his hood however; nor was he given any time to pause and admire the scenery. He was simply led up to the house without being given any time to stop and look around.

Captive Babysitter 109b.jpg

Eric was led to the front of the house and made to climb up the steps to a large, beautiful front porch. He was made to duck low as they crossed the threshold into the house so that his young rider would not have to either duck or dismount to avoid banging his head. He was then marched through a front hallway and a living room (which were otherwise unoccupied by anyone) up to a door that was kept locked. Bill unlocked it and swung it open; revealing a set concrete steps that led straight down into a large cellar.

Flanked by the other boys and with Bobby still seated on his shoulders, Eric was compelled to walk down the cellar steps. It was slightly awkward with his hobbles, his wrists bound behind him, and having a rider (however lightweight he was), but the other boys stood close by and were quick to offer support should Eric show signs of stumbling – though likely more for Bobby’s sake than for Eric’s.

They party reached the bottom of the cellar, which was apparently much larger and cleaner than the one Kyle and his brothers had. In fact, it looked something like a bomb shelter, with several lights built into the side walls rather than a single fly-specked bulb dangling from a string in one corner. This cellar was evidently kept clean and well-maintained.

Captive Babysitter 110a.jpg

It was also furnished… and occupied… as Eric found out when they reached the bottom of the stairs and continued forward.

In the very center of the cellar, nestled between two large, rectangular support pillars, was a rusted metal cage roughly eight feet to a side. Inside were three boys – all evidently in their early teens – who immediately fell to their knees and bowed their heads as Eric’s captors approached. None of them said a word, but merely knelt and bowed in evident respect to their owners.

Captive Babysitter 110b.jpg

Two of the boys were rather thin and pale of complexion, as if they – like Larry – had spent a long time locked away down here away from the sun. The third however had a deep tan and had evidently – at least until recently – had spent a great deal of time outdoors. All three looked quite fit, though the paler ones were quite thin of thin while the tanned boy seemed considerably more athletic and muscular. None looked ill-fed or ill however, and while locked inside their cage none were bound with any restraints like Eric currently was. All seemed clean and healthy; apparently they were able to wash regularly. Each wore a set of clean outer shorts and nothing more, but the cellar was so warm anything else might have been uncomfortable anyway.

Eric was led past the cage with the three boys kneeling inside it; none of whom looked up or (at least outwardly) showed any curiosity about Eric himself. He was taken to a spot just beyond the cage where a large hook dangled from the end of a chain that in turn dangled from a stout pulley that hung from the ten-foot-high ceiling overhead. The chain ran down the wall through some links that held it in place against the wall.

Bill casually walked over to the chain and did something to it that made the hook lower down to eye level. Meanwhile Eric was made to kneel while his little rider discounted. At the same time, ben and Brad removed the hood he wore and then the shackles on his arms and legs. His shackles were then replaced by large leather bands -each covering virtually his entire forearm – and then over these handcuffs locked around his wrists in front of him. Some light-colored leather bands were placed on his ankles as well, but these seemed to serve as mere decoration rather than as any kind of restraint.

Captive Babysitter 110c.jpg

While the older boys tended to Eric in this manner, Bobby grabbed a bag of chips that had been sitting on a table and walked over to the cage with it. The boys inside immediately scrabbled on their hands and knees to the side of the cage facing Bobby and looked to him hopefully. Bobby pulled a couple of chips out of the bag and stuck his hand inside the cage; holding the chips out to the boys inside. The boys acted just like so many dogs begging for a treat – which is exactly what they were doing. Bobby giggled with amusement as he tossed to chips to the boy he deemed had begged the most cutely and then offered a couple more chips to them; awarding his chips to whichever boys he happened to choose. His selections seemed totally random. Even so, none of the boys in the cage protested nor even spoke a word; they merely made the same kind of begging noises a trio of puppies in the same situation would have made, and reacted to Bobby’s presence with the same evidently unaffected enthusiasm and happiness.

Captive Babysitter 110d.jpg

Eric was so distracted by the sight of this that he scarcely noticed what the rest of the boys were doing to Eric himself until he felt an upward pull on his wrists. Startled, Eric looked at his wrists, to see that the chain of his handcuffs were being pulled upward by the hook on the chain. Bill, Ben, and the tall oldest boy whose name Chad had not yet caught (Brian, as it turned out) were hauling downward on the other end of the chain to pull the hook upward – and Eric right along with it!

Eric rose to his feet – somewhat assisted by the insistent pull on his handcuffs. The hook was pulled higher, until Eric’s arms were held up above his head and he could not lower them. But to his horror the hook was pulled further upward – more slowly now that Eric’s weight was starting to pull down on it but inexorably as the three boys pout all their strength into pulling it ever upward. He was soon on tip-toes, and then, with another surge, even his toes left the floor and Eric’s body began to rise toward the ceiling.\

Captive Babysitter 110e.jpg

Eric’s captors relentlessly continued hauling on the chain; each haul causing Eric to rise another few inches off the floor. Eric began to squeal in pain as the handcuffs began to pull against his wrists; were it not for the leather padding that had been put on him first the pain would likely already be unbearable. As ti was, it was definitely far from pleasant as Eric’s 180 pounds pulled on his wrist in the opposite direction.

By the time his captors had finished pulling him upward and had secured the far end of the chain to maintain tautness, Eric’s feet were dangling three feet off the floor.

Captive Babysitter 110f.jpg

“Oww! Please, let me down!” Eric begged as his captors gathered around his and smiled up at him. “Please! I’ll do whatever you say! I’ll obey your every command! Honest!”

“You certainly well… once we’re ready to give you any,” Ben replied with a grin. “But you see; we don’t give a new slave any orders on his first day. We just torture him all we like. Then, when we tell him he gets another full day of the same whenever he disobeys an order or tries to get away, they give us very little trouble after that first day!”

“A day?” Eric wailed. “I don’t think I can stand this another minute!”

“Stand what? We haven’t even gotten started yet!” Brad cheerfully exclaimed as he walked over to a table out of Eric’s line of sight and came back with a horsewhip in one hand. He smiled as he saw Eric’s horrified reaction to the sight of it. He unlimbered the whip and gave it an experimental crack in empty air. Eric jerked as if he had been struck with it, which caused all of his captors to laugh. “You seem eager to get the preliminaries out of the way, so let me introduce you something your real masters were too gentle and too nice to teach you… proper discipline!”

Captive Babysitter 110g.jpg

“Ohhh nooo,” Eric shrieked – his legs thrashing uselessly in mid-air – as Brad proceeded with whip in hand to walk to a point behind Eric and out of his sight. “Please! DON’T!”

“Don’t be a wuss, or we’ll all take a turn with the whip,” Ben warned Eric as the sounds of the whip being whirled around experimentally tormented Eric’s ears. “Be glad it’s only Brad doing it. He’s still new at it, and still misses a lot and hits like a girl.

Eric took no comfort from this as the first stroke of the whip fell right across the fleshy part of his buttocks…

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 15 posted 6/28!

Postby tony2 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:07 pm

Great continuation and good job on the graphics too. Glad to see you're feeling better.

aloha

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:10 am

Oh man Eric is in for it now! The new masters are no joke whatsoever.

Nice chapter, Jason.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

Next chapter please... Much longer poor Eric will have to have a gray beard before he is let down. (grin).

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:10 am

Do hope you're having time to add to this --- it's too intriguing to miss.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Yes, an intriguing character study.

The kids are not alright indeed.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Postby ebascoray » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:49 am

Ive said this before, and I'll say it again...FIENDS! FIENDS! All of those boys are DASTARDLY fiends! Have they no decency??? Have they no conscience? Well, apparently fiends don't have such. Peace Out.

Ebascoray

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 am

Sorry it took so long (again) to get back to this, but I had to undergo bladder stone surgery (which was delayed) and a subsequent infection that caused me considerable miser for a time. But I'm finally getting back into the groove now.

Chapter Sixteen: The Pecking Order

“Boy, are you a wuss or what?!” Brad said contemptuously as he walked right in front of Eric again. “I barely even touched you with that one, and already you’re crying like a girl!”
Captive Babysitter 111.jpg

“Please… master… don’t whip me again!” Eric begged piteously; all pride and dignity forgotten in his pain and fright. He was terrified of these merciless boys, and wished heartily that he was back with Kyle and his brothers instead.

The tip pf the whip suddenly cracked within mere inches of Eric’s face. Eric yelled again, though merely of fright this time as the tip came frightfully close but had not hit him. Eric began to suspect that Brad’s skill with the whip was much greater than he had let on just earlier.
Captive Babysitter 112.jpg

“Quit whining and take your punishment like a man, and we’ll let you down from there after ten more lashes,” Brad told Eric. “But every time you whine or yell or plead or cry or beg, you get one more lash. So I’d advise you to just hang there and show some spunk, or you’ll simply find things growing from bad to worse.”

Eric wanted to beg again, but realized this would only earn him some extra punishment. So he gritted his teeth in silence instead as his slender tormentor stepped out of sight behind him and limbered up his whip again. The other boys merely stood around and watched Eric’s ordeal like they thought it was great entertainment.

Even Bobby didn’t flinch as the whip lashed out and struck Eric in the buttocks.

Eric writhed; thrashing his legs uselessly around in his agony, but managed to choke back another outcry that would have simply added another lash to his tally.
Captive Babysitter 113.jpg

Eric looked one by one at the other boys as they watched him hang by his wrists and thrash his legs uselessly in the air. All of them grinned at him with contempt and amusement; hands on hips in an extremely relaxed, casual manner. Even Bobby simply grinned as if he were watching a Bugs Bunny cartoon rather than seeing a real person suffering real pain right before his eyes. He was eating from the bag of chips he was carrying, and every so often tossed a few to the boys locked inside the cage.

Crack! The whip struck Eric in the back of his upper left thigh.

Crack! The whip struck Eric in the back of his upper right thigh.

Crack! The whip struck Eric right between both thighs and came within an inch of striking him right in the jewels! As it was, it felt like it would have gone right up his crack had he not been wearing a set of speedos.

Eric gritted his teeth and moaned; his eyes suddenly flood with tears. But by some miracle – perhaps because of shock – he once managed to refrain from crying out.

“Perhaps he’s not as much of a wuss as we thought after all,” Bill commented idly.

“What’s the matter, Bobby? Are you taking it easy on him?” Brian asked his sibling snidely.

“Maybe a little,” Bobby retorted. “He’s new, remember?”

“Well, let him know what he can expect if he isn’t a fast learner!” Brian quipped.

“If you say so,” Brad replied without any concern. And with that laid on three stroke in rapid succession on Eric’s backside just about his speedos. Eric howled in sudden pain with all three; earning him three more lashes in the process.

“You’d better learn to hush up, or this ain’t ever gonna end!” Bobby warned Eric pitilessly; giving the captive a few extra seconds to race himself before he resumed the whipping.

But the next two strokes also made Eric howl and frantically begin pleading for mercy. Bobby merely smiled with sadistic satisfaction and kept on flexing his arm to deliver more strokes. His slender body and cherubic face would have looked beautiful could Eric had seen ti, and not been the target of the boy’s slender but strong and tireless whipping arm.
Captive Babysitter 114.jpg

By the time Eric had received twenty lashes, he was further in the hole than when he started, with a deficit of another twenty lashes.

“Okay, let’s stop for now before he looks like that guy in the anatomy chart in our science classroom,” Bill suggested. “I think he’s gotten the basic idea by now.”

“Just remember that we’re giving you a break punk,” Brian called up to the writhing and now piteously sobbing Eric as he still hung up there by his wrists. “Next time we punish you, we *won’t be so lenient! Do you understand?!”

“Yes master! I understand” Eric exclaimed piteously; desperate to please his new masters at any cost.
Captive Babysitter 115.jpg

“Okay, let’s let the poor bastard down from there and let him get acquainted with his new mates,” Bill said to his brothers.

Eric found himself being let down from the ceiling; sagging limply to his knees the moment his feet touched the floor. His wrists remained cuffed in front of him while his ankles were secured with leg manacles while he knelt passively in front of the Jameson brothers. The five of them stood all around him with smiles of contempt and amusement as he knelt there; head bowed to the floor and awaiting their will.
Captive Babysitter 116.jpg

“On your feet, slave,” Brian commanded Eric while Ben walked over to the front of the cage, unlocked its door, and swung open the door. “Into the cage you go.”

Eric gathered up his waning strength and lurched to his feet, and then staggered over to the entrance of the cage as quickly and as steadily as his wobbly legs could take him.
Captive Babysitter 117.jpg

“You need a good lie-down,” Brian told Eric as he and Bill followed Eric into the cage.

Eric nodded numbly; uncertain what as expected of him.

Brian paused a moment. “So lie down, dimwit! NOW!” Brian then shouted at him.

Eric hastily complied, lying on the floor of the floor at everyone else’s feet.

Brian knelt down beside Eric and unlocked one of the shackles around his wrist. Eric was relieved at first; the three boys in the cage wore no fetters, and he assumed he would be similarly relieved of his. To his consternation however, Brian forced Eric to move his wrists up and over his head and down to the bars of the cage behind his head where, on the other side of the bars, Bobby suddenly grasped the manacles and re-locked the shackle around Eric’s wrist; trapping Eric’s wrists immovably against the bars!

Bill now unlocked one of the shackles around Eric’s ankle, passed it to Bobby who crouched on the other side of the bars. The young boy looped the chain around the bars and passed the free end back to Bill, who relocked the shackle. Eric’s legs were now also trapped against the bars on the opposite side of the cage. He was now totally unable to sit up, let alone stand. Instead, he was trapped in a prone position with his arms extended above his head and his feet sticking outside the opposite end of the cage.
Captive Babysitter 118.jpg

Brian then gagged Eric with a somewhat dirty rag.

Bobby experimentally began to tickle his feet while Bill and Ben exited the cage and locked the door behind him. The three slave boys had remained at the far wall of the cage during this entire time, neither speaking nor moving except to stay well out of the way of their masters. They still stood there, looking down at Eric and then at their masters; never saying a word. The one with the glasses crouched down beside Eric as if to get a better look at him, but said not a word.
Captive Babysitter 119.jpg

“Okay, slaves, listen up!” Bill told the three original occupants of the cage. “Eric here is a newbie and very stubborn. You are not to remove his gag nor talk to him except to taunt him. Treat him as he deserves, and you’ll have extra rations tonight. The one who treats him the worst gets cake and ice cream for dessert tonight.

The slave boys then promptly stepped up to Eric, and then stepped on him bodily one by one. All three then began wordlessly tromping on his belly, legs, and even his face – never once looking at him or showing any signs of sympathy or pity for him.
Captive Babysitter 120.jpg

“That’s a good start, slaves,” Bill told Eric’s cage-mates. “Keep it up, and remember that we’ll be watching.” He jerked his thumb at a security camera up on the wall that was aimed squarely at the cage. “Show him how you will treat him any time he misbehaves from now on.”

And with that, the five Jameson brothers left the cellar; leaving Eric to get acquainted with his three silent roommates.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:06 am

glad you're feeling better than Eric. Nice section.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:45 am

Glad to have you back, Jason!

Eric sure is in for a long training session. He best learn quick to ease his suffering. Good chapter.

HB54
TUGs Member

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Just read Jasons story once again

Postby HB54 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:24 pm

I am so found of his story so I just had to reread it once more

Addicteftoropes

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 16 posted 8/22!

Postby Addicteftoropes » Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:57 am

I've just found this site a while ago. Great writers and stories. Jason, great storie man...really, really great. Hope you are still around here.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:06 am

Addicteftoropes wrote:I've just found this site a while ago. Great writers and stories. Jason, great storie man...really, really great. Hope you are still around here.

I'm still around yes, but no longer writing stories here. The environment for writing stories like this one is far less inviting than it used to be, and i can't enjoy writing if I have to endure too many restrictions. That's why i discontinued this one and most of the others I had not completed.
Thank you for the feedback however.

Addicteftoropes

Postby Addicteftoropes » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Can I read your stories somewhere else?

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:02 am

I have not continued this particular story at all anywhere but if you enjoy shota you can find some of my stories at the Yaoi Gallery (aka Y!G), and also at Shotachan. Registering in either place is as easy as it is here. My username is Magnaman at both sites.
I also have a number of other stories besides this one here on this site. If you use the search engine here (such as it is) and type my username here, or simply do a search of my posts (ideally the oldest first when i was actively writing stories), you should have little trouble finding them.

bondageboy
TUGs Member

Postby bondageboy » Fri May 26, 2017 12:17 am

OMG I feel for Eric but this story proves my point that younger kids make the best torturers in the meantime I am going to visit David to show him this story and see if he his brother and his cousin can recreate some if not all of these scenes I of course will be Eric me of the scenes will have to be at another Master's dungeon I may have to bribe him with a private session tho
regards all bondageboy

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 pm

Maybe if I adjust the ages of the oldest characters downward to be more in compliance with more recent rules concerning age gaps on this site, I can feel right about continuing this one soon.

Return to “M/M”