The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 17 posted 7/01/17!

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) with 3D illustrations!

Postby chadmc90 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:18 pm

I've been meaning to mention this, but I am now in the process of learning how to model in Blender. As part of my Game Design class, I am using Blender to make some props for our game projects. If you would like, I can TRY to make some props for you. I can't guarantee the BEST quality, but I will offer them at no charge.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 pm

tony2 wrote:How is this coming? This work is so much more positive than the "Hatfields and McCoys". You look like you're having fun here --- so am I.
Thanks for all your efforts
Tony2

Been taking a break from writing to work on some other 3D art projects of mine that i got particularly wrapped up in. But i'll be getting back to this story eventually, as it's been fun for me too.

cmcd290 wrote:I've been meaning to mention this, but I am now in the process of learning how to model in Blender. As part of my Game Design class, I am using Blender to make some props for our game projects. If you would like, I can TRY to make some props for you. I can't guarantee the BEST quality, but I will offer them at no charge.

Hmmm. I never heard of Blender. Hope it's fun for you.
As for making props, I'm unsure how that would work out. Someone else i know has tried to make props for me but so far they've not been particularly compatible with DAZ Studio (the program i use); the clothspins used in the cellar scene being the only exception to date that worked. but if you can make some nice versatile rope or chains that can be bent easily, or something like masking tape that can be wrapped around a body, that might be nice.
meanwhile, here are a few examples of what my diseased imagination has been coming up with.
Attachments
Cellar captive 001.jpg
Dear Diary 057d.jpg
Dear Diary 056u.jpg
Dear Diary 048f.jpg
Dear Diary 080a.jpg
Nexus 150.jpg
Captive Kid 0017.jpg
Dear Diary 081s.jpg
Bully Who Shrank 107g.jpg
Bully Who Shrank 079a.jpg
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:20 am

Thanks, You have been busy. Now I'm up to drooling over the future continuation. These are soo good I feel I could build a story around any one of them! Keep it up my friend and make sure the "lil' monsters" eat their Wheaties as I expect their mayhem is just beginning....
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:10 pm

I don't know what's wrong with this forum but typing a message in here has taken 3 tries and I'm so angry right now I don't even know what I wanted to tell you So forget it! I'll check back in a coupla weeks. Geesh!
Those who walk forward always looking back, don't see that which makes them stumble

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

sarwrductan wrote:I don't know what's wrong with this forum but typing a message in here has taken 3 tries and I'm so angry right now I don't even know what I wanted to tell you So forget it! I'll check back in a coupla weeks. Geesh!

Gee, thanks for the sour note. :?

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:34 pm

(BIG GRIN) Nice to know this computer doesn't play favorites -- I'm still convinced it hates me, but with your help we've managed to keep it under control. Thanks again friend! Aloha

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:16 am

Sorry about that Jason Toddman and other forum members. This story makes me squirm because I got into a situation amazingly close to this and it nearly got me hung out to dry. That's what I was trying to say before I got stonewalled with this is submitted wrongly twice then I forgot my entry then I forgot my manners.
Those who walk forward always looking back, don't see that which makes them stumble

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 am

Okay Sarwductan, i forgive you. :D
I would love to hear whatever details you care to share about that situation you mention sometime though. :twisted:
Btw I've finally gotten some of the other stuff out of my system and will now be resuming doing this story... assuming I quit getting continually distracted from people about a certain ongoing disagreement between two of our members that has been occupying way too much of my attention lately!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Btw I've finally gotten some of the other stuff out of my system and will now be resuming doing this story... assuming I quit getting continually distracted from people about a certain ongoing disagreement between two of our members that has been occupying way too much of my attention lately![/quote]

Perhaps we could modify the story line a bit and sit on their chests for a day or two. The mere thought of it :twisted: :twisted: :bondage: makes me want to WD40 my irons and other toys. (BTW WD40 is made from fish oil and is non toxic - might be good for rehabbing gags as well. If anyone tries it let us know if your victim died on the table or not....)

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:02 pm

tony2 wrote: Perhaps we could modify the story line a bit and sit on their chests for a day or two. The mere thought of it :twisted: :twisted: :bondage: makes me want to WD40 my irons and other toys. (BTW WD40 is made from fish oil and is non toxic - might be good for rehabbing gags as well. If anyone tries it let us know if your victim died on the table or not....)

Well, this won't be happening to Eric's captors at any point; at least, not by Eric himself. It likely will happen to Eric again eventually though, and perhaps to other characters to be introduced later as well. We'll see how it goes.

Chapter Eleven – Walkies

Eric was led through the entire house and made to run the vacuum cleaner to thoroughly clean each room. Kevin held his leash, Chris supervised and pointed out spots Eric had missed (which seemed excessively numerous and probably in most cases completely imaginary), and Clark documented the entire procedure meticulously with his digital camera.

The housework wasn’t too hard despite the shackles and hobbles that hindered his movement; but the high-heeled slippers he was forced to wear on his feet were even worse than the hobbles. It seemed to take him forever to learn how to take more than two steps at a time in the things without losing his balance and falling into an undignified heap onto the floor.

Eric silently prayed that no one he knew would ever see the footage being recorded of him… or at least that no one would ever recognize him in this bizarre get-up.

Captive babysitter 075.jpg

After a couple of hours of cleaning house, the boys decided that Eric deserved a reward. “We’re going to talk you for a walk in the woods around the house,” Kevin suddenly announced. “Bet you’d like a little fresh air after being cooped up in here all morning.”

“Yes, I would,” Eric agreed humbly and quite truthfully. “But I won’t be able to walk around very well in these high-heel slippers you made me wear. They’re bad enough just moving around the house doing the housework.”

“Don’t worry, we’ve got an entirely different set of gear for you to wear outside,” Chris replied.

Chris was definitely right about the outfit. The accursed thing looked like something Catwoman might have dreamed up. It was a body suit of thick black leather that covered Eric from head to toe. It included a black cat-like leather mask that entirely covered his face and head except for his eyes. His metal collar has been replaced with a thick black-leather collar to which the same heavy lad had been attached. A black set of briefs covered his waist area, and a set of black sandals had been placed on his feet. Although the mask covered his nose from view, he could breathe freely through his nostrils. Not so through his mouth however, as he now wore a thick and well-secured gag; pitch-black of course. The same set of manacles (trapping his wrists behind his back) and hobbles completed the outfit.

“I’m ready to walk the cat,” Kevin told his two brothers as he grasped the leash. “You two sure you don’t want to come along?”

“Naw, we’d better use the time to do our homework,” Chris told him. “Besides, it might be best if we took turns taking him for walks. That way we don’t have to walk as often as he does.”

Captive babysitter 076.jpg

“Okay, but it’s a beautiful day out there,” Kevin replied as he gently tugged on Eric’s leash. “Here, kitty kitty. Time for walkies.”

Eric was too relieved to go outside to be irritated. Besides, this was certainly more pleasant a prospect than doing the housework. Man, he hated raising dust, and he doubly hated the sound of a running vacuum cleaner.

Kevin led Eric out through the kitchen door. The dogs in the kennel began barking in excitement
As they smelled one of their owners outside plus the scent of the new houseguest. They settled down however when Kevin shouted a command to them to be quiet. He then led his new pet out past the barn where Eric had been kept locked for much of the previous afternoon and on out into the thick woods beyond.

Eric found the walk to be quite pleasant despite being manacled and hobbled. However, the afternoon was already a very warm one. Kevin wore little more than a set of shorts, socks, and sneakers; and so he seemed comfortable enough. But the get-up Eric wore was heating him up quite rapidly- making him sweat profusely and tire more rapidly than he had expected. He wished he could at least be rid of the leather mask over his face so that he could enjoy the slight breeze he could hear whistling through the leaves of the trees. But while he was gagged, he could not make his wishes known to his captor; and it was unlikely Kevin would have removed the mask for him in any case had Eric been able to ask him to do so.

Fortunately, with the hobbles on his feet, Eric was not set to a particularly strenuous pace by his captor, and so the heat did not get too intolerable.

After a half-hour, Eric realized that the two of them must have walked nearly a mile from the house. There were no signs that anyone else ever walked in these woods, and indeed Kevin showed no signs of concern that anyone else might spot the two of them and ask embarrassing questions. But even as ridiculously dressed as he was, Eric would have welcomed the sight of anyone who might get him out of the clutches of these evil boys who kept him captive.

Captive babysitter 077.jpg

Suddenly Eric felt a tug on his collar as his lash went taut. “Hold on a minute, I need to take a leak!” Eric told him as he wrapped the other end of the leash around a nearby tree trunk, faced away from Eric, and stepped behind the tree. Eric suddenly heard the distinctive sound of a zipper being undone and then the even more distinctive sounds of someone taking a tinkle.

Eric suddenly realized that he needed some sort of relief like that himself. His captors had given him plenty of water to drink while he had been doing the housework, and it was now rapidly filling his bladder even though he’d been offered a bathroom break before they left the house. And then a moment later Eric realized that another need could be fulfilled as well provided Kevin allowed him to do something about the first one!

The moment Kevin had finished and came back into sight, Eric began to try making his own needs known by hopping alternately on each foot and bending his abdomen as if in the grip of an acute attack of appendicitis.

“Gotta go too, huh?” Kevin asked a trifle snidely. “Can it wait until we get back home?”

Eric moved about even more wildly than ever to make clear the act that he couldn’t wait another minute; which was close enough to being true to be utterly convincing.

“Oh, all right,” Kevin said with a sigh of ill-concealed impatience as he pulled a key out of his pocket. “We don’t want you getting your new outfit all wet, now do we? Now hold still and I’ll release one of your wrists. Once I re-manacle your wrists in front of you, you should be able to pull down your briefs and leggings down enough to do what you need to do.”

Kevin stepped behind Eric and unlocked the manacle on his captive’s left wrist. “Okay, put your wrist in front of you,” he told Eric in a bored voice.

Eric moved his wrists in front of him all right, but he didn’t wait for the boy to re-lock the manacles upon his left wrist again. Instead, with as much speed as he could manage while his legs were still hobbled, he wheeled around and launched a body tackle against his smaller captor. Eric didn’t want to hurt Kevin, but he knew that he would be at a severe disadvantage if Kevin was able to retaliate quickly. So Eric tackled the boy with all the strength he could muster, with a hard elbow right to the solar plexus knocking the boy sprawling onto his back.

Captive babysitter 078.jpg

Eric launched himself on top of the stunned boy as he lay prone on the ground and grabbed the manacle key where it had fallen close beside him. Then Eric began searching Kevin’s pants pockets for the keys to his leg hobbles; if he could get free of those, he’d be able to escape easily and find help. A single 13-year-old boy would be unable to either out-run or out-fight him once he got his legs as well as his arms free; after all, Eric outweighed him by over fifty pounds!

There was just one problem with this notion: There were no other keys in Kevin’s pockets. Eric searched the boy thoroughly twice before the horrible realization bore into him and filled him with dread. Kevin had not brought the hobble key with him. He must have left it back home – probably on purpose to prevent exactly what Eric was now trying to do!

All Kevin seemed to have on him was a small cell phone clipped to the belt line of his shorts, but the thick gloves covering Eric’s hands and fingers made him unable to un-clip it. He could not use it now while he was gagged, but if he could get the manacles off his wrists and remove the gag afterward, he could use it to call for help.

Eric was beginning to recover his senses and looked at Eric with an expression that filled the would-be-escapee with fright. Eric might be considerably larger than Kevin was, but with his legs still hobbled it would be difficult to overcome the boy if he got back onto his feet.

The sensible thing to do might have been to pin the smaller boy underneath him and try to force him into helping him escape; perhaps by removing his gag and allowing him to use the cell phone to call for help. But the look of utter fury on Kevin’s face filled Eric with total panic. Instead of taking advantage of his momentary superior tactical position, he grabbed the manacle key, surged to his feet, and – forgetting his attempt to take Kevin’s cell-phone - attempted to flee as quickly as the hobbles would allow him to. He could not run, but he found he could make greater progress than the shuffle he expected if he hopped along like a kangaroo.

Captive babysitter 079.jpg

However, Eric tried frantically to unlock the manacle around his remaining wrist as he hopped along down the trail, and the resulting distraction proved to be his undoing.

Realizing he was unable to unlock the remaining manacle and flee at the same time, and finding hopping along to be too exhausting, Eric stopped and began to concentrate on undoing the lock.

Before he quite succeeded, the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps alerted him to immediate danger. Eric turned around to defend himself. He caught one brief glimpse of an utterly furious thirteen-year-old boy charging at him; a large stick shaped like a crude shillelagh clutched tightly in one fist and raised upright to strike. Then, before Eric could dodge or adequately brace himself, A clout to the side of his head sent him sprawling backward to the ground; a muffled squeal escaping from his still tightly-gagged mouth.

Captive babysitter 080.jpg

Before Eric could even begin to recover his reeling senses, the stick struck him again upon his shoulders. Then again on his chest. And then again on his arms. And then again on his legs. Eric writhed and thrashed and squirmed underneath the assault and attempted to curl his body into a tight fetal position. Unimpressed, the furious boy stood directly over Eric and rained blow after blow upon his body in rapid succession… pelting every part he could reach indiscriminately and with all the strength his adrenalin-charged young body could muster. Kevin might have weighed only 125 pounds, but he was athletic and young, and his stamina made up for any lack of strength he might have had because of his size. Eric felt himself rapidly weakening under the assault, but Eric showed no signs whatsoever of letting up on his assault.

Eric squealed piteously through his gag, attempting to beg for mercy. Kevin made almost equally incomprehensible but definitely angry noises every time he struck his victim with his crude cudgel as he continued to beat Eric into complete submission.

Eric rolled over onto his back and flung his arms protectively out in front of him; making the loudest and most piteous noises he could manage through his gag while looking up at his assailant with pleading eyes.

Captive babysitter 081.jpg

Kevin paused a moment, looked as if he was prepared to continue beating his victim, and then – with evident effort – lowered his weapon. “Stay right there,” he commanded Eric as he slowly lowered his arm – still tightly clutching the stick – and fumbled for the cell phone clipped to his belt loop with the other. “Don’t move a damned muscle until I say so,” Kevin continued; still standing directly over the mostly recumbent Eric. “You make one move, and I’ll beat you to within an inch of your sorry life!”

Eric did his very best to act like a stone statue while Kevin flipped open his phone, hit speed-dial and then the call button. Kevin had thought that he had been afraid of his captors already before this, but now he began to understand what fear truly was. Older and heavier than his captor he might be, but Eric was now utterly terrified of what this smaller boy could (and would) do to him if he even so much as twitched a finger.

“Hi. Yeah, he tried to escape all right. Come on over.” Kevin said tersely into his phone.

He flipped the phone shut again and clipped it one-handed back onto his belt. He had barely finished when Chris and Clark suddenly came into sight from the way Eric and Kevin had come.

“We know you’d try something stupid given half a chance,” Kevin told Eric as the other two boys came running up. “They’ve been following fairly close behind us ever since we left the house.”

As the others reached them, Kevin calmly stepped away from Eric’s body. “Stand up,” he told his captive with a snarl, “and back up against that tree behind you.”

Eric hesitantly did as he was told; wondering how the three boys were going to punish him.

As if following a carefully-planned script, Clark suddenly climbed up the tree Eric was backing up to as quickly and lithely as a monkey would have; crouching several feet up where a large branch protruded from the main trunk.

“Raise your hands high above your head,” Kevin sternly bade Eric as he held the blunt end of his crude shillelagh up against his captive’s throat threateningly.

Eric immediately complied. Crouching at the base of the branch just above him, Clark reached down and grasped the set of manacles that still dangled loosely from Eric’s right wrist. With a quick motion he looped the chain over the branch and then locked the free shackle around Eric’s left wrist; leaving Eric’s arms trapped directly over his head. He was unable to lower his arms again more than an inch or two.

Captive babysitter 084.jpg

Clark cheerfully jumped down from the tree and watched Kevin confront Eric.

Captive babysitter 082.jpg

“I ought to beat you to a pulp after what you did,” Kevin snapped. “Not just for the escape, but for assaulting me as well. For that, I’m going to beat you up! But not with this!” he continued as he held up the stick he’d used as a weapon. He then casually tossed it away behind him and then adopted the fighting stance of a boxer.

“I’m going to beat you up until my arms get tired,” Kevin explained. “If you manage to take it like a man; that will be the end of your punishment. We’ll take you back home, and you’ll even get dinner and a bed complete with mattress to sleep on tonight. But if you cry out for mercy before I’m done, well… I’ll stop all right. But you’ll get no dinner… no mattress… and you’ll spend the night down in our recreation room inside a cage – once we’ve tried out a few of our toys on you. You’d be better off taking your beating and getting it over with.”

Eric nodded bleakly; making no attempt to speak through his gag. He could only hope that this small boy wouldn’t be able to hit him with his bare fists hard enough to really hurt him.

But Eric had badly underestimated Kevin’s physical strength and stamina. The angry boy was a virtual dynamo as he launched punch after punch on Eric’s defenseless body. A few jabs went to the face, and a few went just above his groin. The majority however slammed directly into his belly, and it was not long before Eric began to hurt there more than he ever had done before in his entire life. To his credit, Kevin did not kick him as well, nor did he aim any punches directly at Eric’s groin. But his punches to Eric’s breadbasket were harder, faster, and more numerous than Eric would have previously believed possible. Before the younger boy had even begun to work up a sweat, Eric was pleading for mercy as loudly as he could through his gag.

Captive babysitter 083.jpg

“Couldn’t take it, huh?” Kevin said with a contemptuous snort as he desisted punching his victim’s belly. “Well, before the night is out you’re going to wish that you had!”

tbc

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:24 pm

No more "Nice Kitty" for awhile. good pics and story.

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 am

LOL I guess the appropriate word here would be....Mee-owl-ch! may-be kitty should have to ride the boy back to the house running on all fours with the other two behind with hand held shock gizmos to encourage better speed?.....

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:14 pm

sarwrductan wrote:LOL I guess the appropriate word here would be....Mee-owl-ch! may-be kitty should have to ride the boy back to the house running on all fours with the other two behind with hand held shock gizmos to encourage better speed?.....

Darn! Have you been hacking my files somehow? :lol:
I have a nasty cold which keeps me from working on anything as labor intensive as this story is, plus have other stories I promised to work on too; but I will be working on the next chapter sometime this coming week.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:19 pm

your added pictures are a great addition to what I remember. Hope you are better.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Waiting, waiting, waiting --- I know it is going to be good!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:49 pm

tony2 wrote:Waiting, waiting, waiting --- I know it is going to be good!

Uhhh, yeah... well, I've been distracted with other stuff but I'll get back to this shortly, I swear.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Tee, hee, hee....

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:42 am

Okay, I'd been having problems with the 3D art program slowing my computer way down but I hope the problem is fixed now.

Chapter Twelve – Dungeons and Drag-ons

At a gesture from Kevin, Clark lithely climbed up the tree again (climbing up Eric’s own body as well along the way with no perceptible regard for Eric’s dignity), reached the branch where Eric’s wrists were trapped in place by the handcuffs, and unlocked one end from its wrist.

With a sigh of relief, Eric lowered his weary and aching arms to his sides. A moment later he sagged to a kneeling position as well, as his equally tired and aching legs threatened to collapse underneath him at any moment. Fortunately, this apparently suited his pitiless captors quite well, and they allowed him to remain where he was for the time being.

Eric’s respite did not last long. Clark nimbly jumped down from where he crouched in the tree, knelt down directly behind Eric, grabbed his wrists, and handcuffed them together behind his back once more. He then re-attached Eric’s collar and leash around his neck, and then climbed onto Eric’s shoulders in evident expectation of another piggy-back ride. Eric was too tired and – for the moment – too defeated to offer even a token protest and merely let his captors do with him as they wished.

Chris grasped the free end of the leash and tugged on it slightly. “Up!” he bid Eric simply. Eric didn’t need the sight of Kevin standing close up with his cudgel in hand to realize that his best bet (and only real option) was instant obedience. This was easier said than done, as it would have been difficult to get to his feet while cuffed and hobbled even without Clark riding on top of his shoulders. Were it one of the other two boys riding him, Eric doubted that he could have arisen at all without the leverage provided by unrestricted movement of his limbs. As it was, he managed to lurch to his feet without spilling his young rider with considerable effort (fueled by a fear of being beaten further by the still angry Kevin).

Captive babysitter 85a.jpg

“Turn to your right about 45 degrees; facing the path,” Chris bid him quietly.

Eric did as he was told, and found himself directly facing the wood trail he knew led back to the farmhouse he was being held captive at.

“Forward!” Chris told him. Eric wasted no time moving as quickly as his restraints, fatigue, aches and his human burden allowed him to.

It was a long and silent trek back to the farmhouse. Eric was still gagged and unable to speak to his captors; nor did they speak to one another. Clark still seemed cheerful enough, but Chris was somber and Kevin still obviously in a foul mood. Eric decided that it would be wisest for him to not call any more attention to himself than he could help, and simply continued to move as directed back to the farmhouse.

It was still mid-afternoon when the four of them arrived at their destination. It became more difficult for Eric at this point as he had to climb the five steps up to the porch with Clark still riding on his shoulders. Those five steps felt more like climbing a 5000-foot-tall mountain under his present circumstances. Worse, Clark continued to ride on top of him right into the house – and since Clark couldn’t be expected to duck to avoid hitting his headway through any doorways Eric had to crouch down low for him. This proved to be (literally) staggeringly difficult, but he managed it.

Captive Babysitter 086a.jpg

Eric was then led straight to the entrance to the cellar.

Mercifully Eric was bid to kneel down and let Clark climb off of him at this point. This was not so much for Eric’s comfort as it was for concerns of Clark’s safety should Eric trip and stumble while carrying him down the cellar steps. By this point Eric didn’t care what the reasons were; he was simply glad to get Clark’s weight off of him prior to the trip downward.

As it was, even unburdened by Clark’s body weight, Eric descended the cellar steps with his three-boy escort with much the same feeling of dread as a sinner finding himself being taken down into the Infernal Regions escorted by an equal number of fiendish demons.

Eric reached the bottom of the cellar steps; not daring to look around at the various implements of torture he already knew were there as he awaited the inevitable command to walk toward one of them. He hoped they’d simply settle for sticking him inside one of the cages, but he was sure he was unlikely to get off that easily in Kevin’s current mood.

He was right, for the boys now compelled him to walk toward the rack.

Eric was made to stop when he was standing right beside the horrible-looking device.

“Here’s your bed for tonight,” Clark told him cheerfully as he waved his arm toward the thing as if it were the epitome of luxury rather than the medieval torture device that it was.

Captive babysitter 87a.jpg

Kevin suddenly stood in front of Eric; causing the latter to nervously step back. “Here’s the drill. We’re going to take your cuffs and hobbles off. Once we do, you’re going to take off everything you’re wearing except the briefs so you don’t rip them or get them dirty. Then you’re going to lie down on that thing just like it really was a bed, and place your arms and legs where we tell you to, and you’re not going to move or resist as we lock you into it. Make it easier for us, and we’ll make it easier on you. Give us any trouble, and you’ll only make your punishment even worse! Do I make myself perfectly clear?”

Eric nodded energetically to remove all doubt in anyone’s mind that he was ready to cooperate.

Chris released Eric’s wrists and then his ankles and ankles while Kevin stood nearby; cudgel firmly in hand and ready for instant use if Eric should try to get out of line again. But Eric had no fight left in him and complied with Kevin’s orders as quickly as he could manage; hoping that quick obedience would lessen their lust to torture him. He quickly removed all that he wore (even his gag) and carefully set it aside where he was told to, and then climbed into the rack as if eager for what he knew was to come.

The moment his wrists and ankles were in their proper places, Kevin and Chris quickly and efficiently locked the restraint bars in place so that Eric was securely trapped in place.

“All right, let’s make you more comfortable, shall we?” Chris said with a snicker as he walked toward the crank and proceeded to turn it. Eric immediately felt his initially relaxed limbs being pulled taut, and within seconds he completely lost what little wiggle room he’d had left when his wrists and ankles had been locked into place. His body was now completely immobile, but not yet stretched to the point where it was more than merely uncomfortable.

Captive babysitter 88a.jpg

“Shall I step it up another notch?” Chris asked Eric facetiously with a sadistic smile.

Eric merely looked silently but pleadingly at him; not daring to speak aloud.

Chris pulled further on the crank; causing the rack to tighten further and begin to pull on Eric’s arm in an exorable grip. Eric closed his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth as the pull on his arm muscles quickly spread through his torso and all the way down his legs. He held out only a few more seconds and then began to cry out – more in fear and anticipation than in actual pain as yet.

“I asked you a question, stupid!” Chris spoke more loudly than before as the pulling force continued to mount. “You want me to stretch you like Plastic Man, or what?”

“Nooo!” Eric cried out. “Please, no more!” He wailed, even though he expected his pleas for mercy to go unheeded.

Captive babysitter 88b.jpg

But to his relief and surprise the pull on his limbs immediately eased, until once again his body was merely held taut rather than feel it he was being pulled apart.

“That’s better,” Chris snorted as he did something Eric could not see to keep the crank locked in place in its current position. “After all, we want you to be comfortable while we torture you.”

Clark and Kevin chuckled at this, but Eric only managed a sickly and insincere grin.

“So, what shall it be?” Chris mused aloud as if in serious and vocal contemplation. “Branding irons? Alligator clips? Cigarette burns? Dipping acid? What do we do to him first?”

“Tickle torture!” Clark exclaimed gleefully as he rushed to the foot end of the rack, climbed on it, knelt in front of Eric’s trapped and immovable feet, and began to tickle the undersides of them with the fingers of both hands.

Eric burst into laughter at this unexpected tickle assault. A moment later, Kevin (now smiling evilly rather than scowling as he had been doing up to now) walking up to Eric’s side and began to tickle him along the ribs and under his arms.

Captive babysitter 88c.jpg

Eric laughed harder than ever, and evidently was striving to writhe and thrash in a reflexive action to evade his tickle torture. But the rack held his body too rigidly and securely, and he literally could not move a muscle below his neck other than minimally.

“Waahahahahahahaha!” Eric laughed in between pleas for mercy that went unheeded. “Mercy! Mercy! Bwahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha! I can’t take it anymore! Hahahahahahaha!”

Captive babysitter 88d.jpg

But Eric had to take it for quite a long while before his tormentors finally relented; just before he was ready to wet himself.

“Now to more serious business,” Chris announced as he walked to a box, pulled out some items, and brought them back to where Eric lay. “It’s time for the good old fashioned bamboo splinters under the fingernails torture. Of course, we don’t have any bamboo, but I’m sure these will do.”

‘These’ proved to be a number of large and very sharp-looking metal sewing needles.

Eric watched in growing consternation as Chris held one of Eric’s fingers firmly in one hand while preparing to guide the pointy tip of a large needle toward one of Eric’s fingers.

“Oh no!” Eric exclaimed in honest terror. “Please! No! Don’t do it! Please! I’ll do anything you tell me to from now on! Anything! I swear!”

Chris held the point of the needle right against the underside of one of Eric’s fingernails and then stopped; smiling wickedly down as his terrified captive. “Anything?” he asked with a cruel smile.

Captive babysitter 89a.jpg

“Yes! Yes!” Eric confirmed; nodding his head energetically at this unexpected sign than his captors could be bargained with. “Anything!”

“You’ll obey all our orders from now on?” Chris asked. “All of them? From all three of us?”

“Yes! Yes!” Eric clarified as quickly as he did loudly,

“And from now on you’ll call me master!” Chris pressed.

“Yes… I mean, yes master!” Eric replied without hesitation.

“You can call me ‘Lord’,” Kevin announced suddenly.

“Yes, lord,” Eric answered quickly as he turned his head to face Kevin.

“You can just call me ‘Sir’!” Clark told him.

“Yes, sir,” Eric replied glibly.

“All right, we’ll give you another chance,” Kevin told him. “We’ll let you off with a lesser punishment than we’d planned… this time. But if you ever disobey us, sass us, or – God help you - try to escape again, and I promise you that you’ll be wishing you hadn’t!”

Eric gulped nervously. “Y-yes master… I mean, yes lord!” he answered quickly.

Captive babysitter 89b.jpg

“Meanwhile, just to show you that we take escape attempts seriously, you’re spending the rest of the day and all night locked in that rack,” Kevin continued. “We’ll give you something to eat and a bathroom break before bedtime, but the rest of the time you’re going to lay there and think about what a terrible mistake you made trying to escape – and an even worse one hitting me. And just to make sure you realize the error of your ways, we’ll give you a little present.

Eric was blindfolded and gagged, so he didn’t get to see his ‘present’; only to feel it. His present consisted of one large and overladen ice-cube tray placed directly on his chest, and another placed between his upper legs and pressed up tight against the underside of his groin. Both trays were so deeply frozen that both were coated with a thick layer of frost and extruded copious wisps of water vapor. To top it off, a pair of very sturdy and tight clothes-pins were clamped onto his nipples; biting into them like they were piranha.

“EEEEEE!” Eric screamed into his gag as the frozen trays began to spread waves of agonizing chill into his torso and limbs and the clothespins spread blazing fire into his chest. He began to writhe and twist his body against the restraints of the rack to make either the ice-cube trays or the clothespins fall off of him , but to no avail.

“Those trays and those clothespins had better be in exactly the same positions when we come back,” Kevin warned him. “If they’ve fallen off of you when we return, we’ll replace them with twice as many fresh ones.”

Kevin, Clark, and Chris all laughed as they watched Eric continue to moan softly and writhe feebly as the ice cubes began to melt all over him. Then, without a sound or word of warning, they left the cellar and turned out the light to let Eric enjoy his suffering in the quiet and the darkness of the cellar.

Captive babysitter 90.jpg

tbc

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:33 am

Nice to see you're on the road again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 pm

I've been on the road all this time; I've just not always been in this same town! :quirk:

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Nice chapter.

In that last photo, does Eric have clamps on his nipples? Did I missed the part in the story it was mentioned?

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:13 pm

chadmc90 wrote:Nice chapter.

In that last photo, does Eric have clamps on his nipples? Did I missed the part in the story it was mentioned?

No, *I* did. :oops:
Thanks for pointing that out; I forgot about the clothespins, as I did the render the day before I wrote the chapter. I'll edit it in.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:17 pm

Your art pictures are better than photos, Jason. I can barely make a circle, even using a compass, myself!!

I feel for poor Eric enduring his torture. More, More !!
I hope to make more in the near future, now that the bugs in the art program that slowed my computer down to utterly frustrating levels seemed to have been dealt with. :D

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:55 am

Great story, better images. Don't let him out of the dungeon too soon with all those other toys he can play with. Very well done!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu May 01, 2014 12:42 pm

Thank you for the feedback Tony2 and Lake Lover.

Chapter Thirteen – Of Stocks and Bonds

For an unknown period of time Eric lay there; immobile, helpless, and shivering in the cold and dark. After a seeming eternity however, the ice cube trays against his groin and perched on his chest seemed to slowly but steadily lose their power to torture his flesh. Once all the frost had melted off their surfaces, they seemed far less cold than they initially had been. Whether they were really getting warmer or his skin simply became numbed to the freezing sensation, Eric was uncertain; but at least the pain and sense of chill subsided to the point where he was actually able to fall asleep.

The noise of a small metallic container falling to his side and the clattering of a couple dozen tumbling ice cubes woke him up suddenly. Eric was startled at first and unable to figure out what was going on. Then he realized that he could feel the ice cube tray lying against his right side rather than atop his chest, and the still cold melt-water and ice cubes on that side were causing him all-new sensations of chilliness there while his chest and belly were beginning to warm up to comfortable levels. While he was dozing, the ice cube tray must have started to slide on the melt-water forming on his chest and slowly but inexorably slid right off of him!

Eric began to feel cold all over. Not just because of the icy water pooling up under his backside either. His captors had warned him of dire consequences if that tray were not still atop his chest when they returned, and he was sure that they had meant it. How he was supposed to have prevented such an occurrence in the first place did not matter; they were unlikely to listen to any pleas based on that. They probably even knew such a thing would happen anyway; just so they go punish him on some pretext.

And so Eric lay there – shivering in dread as much as from the ice cubes against his waist as well as the trayful of cubes still up against the underside of his groin – and awaited the punishment he knew must come as soon as his captors returned and assessed the situation.

After what seemed like an eternity of anticipation, the cellar door opened, and the click of a switch heralded a blaze of light from the two light bulbs at either end of the cellar. Even through Eric’s blindfold the light seemed dazzling for a moment. As Eric’s eyes strained to adjust to the light (normally dim but seeming as bright as the sun to his dark-adjusted eyes), he could hear the sounds of sneaker-covered footsteps and the familiar voices of his captors coming down the wooden steps to check up on him.

Eric opened his eyes, but of course his blindfold prevented him from seeing anything. However, he could dimly hear Clark standing right beside him; snickering. Unseen by Eric, the young boy was grinning happily at Eric and looking at the toppled ice-cube tray and its spilled contents. “Well, well… you’ve been a bad boy again, haven’t you?” Clark said to Eric as if talking to a puppy that had made a mess on the carpet.

Captive Babysitter 091.jpg

Eric made a pleading sound into his gag, but no one was in a mood to listen to his excuses – especially incoherent ones.

“Bring in the ice bucket,” he told his two older brothers gleefully. From the sound of it, Kevin and Chris had only come partway down the stairs. Now they rapidly climbed back up them and were out of earshot for a moment, while Clark remained beside the prisoner and gleefully stuffing half-melted ice cubes inside the front of his briefs. Eric thrashed around and made noises of distress, but this only seemed to amuse his tormentor further.

But the ice cubes inside his groin were soon forgotten as Eric heard Chris and Kevin returning; their now slow and ponderous footsteps accompanied by the sounds of something heavy being carried down by them and making ominous rattling noises. Closer and closer the footsteps came; accompanied by mischievous giggles from all three boys which definitely boded no good for Eric. Soon the sounds came to his side and stopped momentarily.

And then, quite before Eric knew what was happening, he heard the sounds of something heavy being lifted over him the rattle of many somethings beginning to tumble around. A second later, he felt his body being covered from head to toe under literally several hundred ice cubes!

Eric made a satisfying scream into his gag as Chris and Kevin upended the ice-chest they had brought into the cellar with them and liberally poured its load of ice cubes all over Eric’s front.

Captive Babysitter 092.jpg

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Eric screamed as he writhed and thrashed futilely in the unyielding grip of the rack. “Eyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahhhhh!”

Eric arched his body upward as if being subjected to electrical shocks. His caused the ice-cubes atop his belly and chest to mostly fall off of him, but it also allowed other ice cubes to roll into the gap he’d momentarily created underneath him – worsening his plight even more. Now he had to lie atop many of the ice cubes, thereby spreading the effects of their pervasive chill on his back as well as his front.

The three boys simply stood beside him and laughed at his discomfort and distress; exchanging coarse jests at his expense as he writhed and thrashed vainly about.

Captive Babysitter 093.jpg

“Have a good night’s sleep, Eric!” Clark cheerfully bid him as he and his brothers finally left the cellar to go to bed for the night. “See you in the morning!”

“No! Noo! Don’t leave me like this all night! PLEASE!” Eric tried to beg them. His cries were muffled into incomprehensibility (though far from inaudibility) by his gag, and came out sounding more like “Nn-nuh! Nuuuhhh! Oonn weeebee meeee whhyyy niisssss aaaahh niiihh!”

His captors simply laughed at this, climbed the steps again, turned off the light, locked the door at the head of the stairs, and left him to his own devices of the rest of the night.

For the next few hours, all Eric could think about were subjects related to being encased in a block of ice. Mr. Freeze in all his incarnations (the Batman comic books, the 1960s Batman TV show, the 1990s Batman cartoon, and that God-awful movie with Arnold the S-Hole!) passed through his mind on numerous occasions. So did Frosty the Snowman, Jack Frost, Ice Man, Snow Miser, and every other cold-loving character he’d ever heard of or imagined. They all wanted to turn him into ice cubes.

Eric even tried to warm up thinking about Heat Miser, Death Valley at noon in summertime, the feel of the ovens at work, and anything else that reminded him that heat actually still existed somewhere and that he’d someday feel warm again.

After an unbelievable night of shivering cold, during which Eric felt like he was stranded at the South Pole, his captors finally came back down the steps to check on him. By this time, most of the ice cubes had melted down and the icy water pooled up underneath Eric’s near-naked body and dribbled down to the floor below.

“Have a nice sleep, Eric?” Clark asked with mocking kindness.

Eric simply whimpered into his gag.

“I guess we’d better warm the poor bastard up,” suggested Kevin. Moments later, Eric could hear the sound of three sets of hands scooping up half-melted ice cubes and cold melt-water and dumping it onto the floor. Then he felt one boy – Clark, as he soon realized – climb up onto the rack, straddle Eric’s belly, pull off the by-now-almost forgotten (even though they had relentlessly pinched his nipples all night) clothespins from his nipples, and vigorously begin rubbing his chest, shoulders, and arms. he even massaged Eric's nipples enough so that the pain of returning circulation in them was not as agonizing as it could have been.

Captive Babysitter 094.jpg

Virtually at once, the lingering sensation of chill began to leave Eric’s shivering body and he began to feel more like a human being than Frosty the Snowman or Mr. Freeze once again. Clark’s body heat felt so good that Eric didn’t even remotely feel resentment about the boy sitting on top of him yet again. In fact, he wished the other two boys would climb atop him and share their body heat with him as well. But though Chris didn’t do this, Kevin soon straddled his waist and began to massage his legs; eventually rubbing some warmth back into Eric’s body until he finally felt fully alive and even vaguely warm once again.

Captive Babysitter 095.jpg

At about the same time Clark and Kevin had rubbed most of the chill out of him and climbed off him, Eric felt the restraints that trapped his wrists and ankles into place come loose and then be removed entirely. Unseen hands then grasped him by the shoulders and limbs to ease him up into a sitting position. He was still blindfolded as well as gagged, so could not see what was going on – but he decided to simply let his captors lead him wherever they wanted him to go. Anywhere was certainly better than where he was.

He was wrong of course.

Captive Babysitter 096.jpg

After walking him around the cellar a couple dozen times to help warm him up further, Eric was made to stop and then get down on his knees. Puzzled and in any event helpless to protest or resist, Eric did as he was bade. Unseen hands gently grasped his arms and shoulders and guided them into a certain position. Eric could not tell what they were doing until he felt the undersides of his wrists and the base of his throat rest lightly against a smooth, curved wooden surface. A moment later, with a rather loud clatter, something else was clamped against the back of his neck and wrists and held them tight. As a bewildered Eric was still trying to figure this out, the sound of padlocks to either side of his head and the feel of the ankle-cuffs being locked around his ankles once again warned him that he was being placed in a new predicament.

Eric had just figured out where he was when his blindfold was removed and allowed him to see. A quick look around (or as good a look around as he could manage under the circumstances) confirmed his fears. His head and wrists had been locked into the stocks/pillory he had had seen beside the rack earlier. He was now just as immobilized and as helpless as before.

“I hope you’re comfortable,” Clark said cheerfully as he knelt in front of Eric and removed his gag. “You’re going to be here awhile while we get you spruced up.”

Captive Babysitter 097.jpg

“Spruced up?” Eric asked hesitantly.

“Yeah,” Clark replied agreeably as Chris suddenly set an empty tray down on the floor in front of Clark, just below Eric’s head, and gave Clark a pair of scissors and a razor. “Time for you to have a whole new ‘do. Once we’ve done that, we’ll take you upstairs for breakfast and a bathroom break before you do your morning chores.”

Eric watched like a man placed in a guillotine as Clark went to work barbering his hair. His eyes bugged wider and wider as he saw huge swatches of bright blue hair falling into the tray and felt an unfamiliar and increasing sense of nakedness on top of his head. In the end, Eric was looking into a mirror with pure horror as he saw that he was now sporting a bright blue Mohawk!

Captive Babysitter 098.jpg

“How does it look?” Clark asked him with obvious pride in his handiwork.

“Uhhh… interesting,” Eric replied noncommittally, as venting his actual opinion seemed extremely unwise under the circumstances.

“Now then, just so you remember not to abuse our trust again…” Kevin’s voice proclaimed from somewhere behind him. There was a pause, and then suddenly Eric found himself being paddled in the rear from his unseen assailant.

*Whack!* “Oww!” *Whack!* “OWW!” *Whack!* “OWW-WOW-WOW!” *Whack!* “OWW! Please! Stop!” *Whack!* “YEOW!” *Whack!* “OWW! PLEASE! MERCY!” *Whack!* “Ow-ow-oww! (Sob!)” *Whack!* “Oww! (Gasp!)” *Whack!* “OWW!”

Captive Babysitter 099.jpg

This continued on for several minutes, as each boy took turns pelting Eric’s defenseless posterior. Then Kevin grasped the tennis racket they were using and began swatting Eric’s rear end even harder than before.

“Mercy!” Eric screeched. “Mercy! I’ll do anything you say! Anything!”

“You already said that last night with the splinters under the fingernails; remember?” Kevin reminded him, although he now paused in his punishment. “This is your alternate punishment. But we’ll call it enough for now if you promise to behave yourself from now on. Do you promise?”

“Yes! YES!” Eric agreed eagerly.

“And do you agree we have the right to punish you even more severely if you disobey us or try to escape again?” Kevin pressed.

“YES!” Eric agreed without hesitation.

There was a pause, and Eric heard Kevin shifting position behind him. Suddenly he felt the base of the tennis racket being poked gently against the seat of his briefs; not hard enough to hurt or even cause discomfort but forcefully enough to make the implied threat abundantly clear even before Kevin resumed speaking.

“We’ll take your word for that,” Kevin continued. “But if you screw up again...” and here Kevin poked Eric slightly in the behind to emphasize his point; “we’re literally going to fuck your shit up! Am I making myself clear?”

“Yes! Yes! Oh God, yes!” Eric exclaimed quickly; believing every word he was hearing.

“Answer me correctly,” Kevin growled as he gave the racket a harder poke into Eric’s seat.

Captive Babysitter 100.jpg

Eric foundered for an answer for a moment, and then realized what was being demanded of him.

“Yes, Master!” Eric exclaimed quickly.

There was another poke even harder than before; it was not too painful but distinctly uncomfortable. “You call Chris master! Clark is called ‘Sir’! You call ME Lord, you dimwit! Get it straight!” Another poke.
“Yes Lord!” Eric replied as fast as he could talk. “I’m sorry, Lord! I promise to behave and obey all your orders Lord!”

“You’d damn well better!” Kevin snapped gruffly, but at least he pulled the tennis racket away from Eric’s behind without any further warning pokes. Clark and Chris merely snickered as they looked on. Unseen by Eric, Kevin was winking at his brothers and smiling just as gleefully as they were. They had Eric psyched out but good!

tbc

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Thu May 01, 2014 3:05 pm

Wow. I'm starting to genuinely pity Eric. Those kids are getting extreme!

Another good chapter, Jason!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Great Jason ---

I didn't know the Marque de Sade had three such adorable children! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Don't let him out of the dungeon too soon --still too many toys to enjoy for him :tied: :lol:

TheWonder
Kidnapped

Postby TheWonder » Thu May 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Jason, what program/software was this made with? It could be perfect for making illustrations for my stories.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri May 16, 2014 5:42 am

Daz Studio 4.6. The program itself is free along with the base human figure, textures, and some of the basic clothes and hair styles. Where they get you are the wide and often pricey assortments of props needed for backgrounds, such as a wider variety of hair styles and clothes.
By the way sorry i haven't updated this lately but it's been very difficult finding time lately to work on this, and the relative lack of feedback has frankly been somewhat discouraging... inducing me to concentrate my time elsewhere where the feedback has been greater.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 am

feedback....feedback....feedback...................................

there. did that help?

Return to “M/M”