The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 17 posted 7/01/17!

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) Chapter 17 posted 7/01/17!

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Chapter One – Eric’s New Situation

Eric was a free spirit.

He had pretty much drifted through life since childhood; unable to decide where he wanted to be, what he wanted to do, or even who he was or wanted to be with. He went through high school with only average grades, making few friends (or enemies) and pretty much going unnoticed by everyone. His parents were self-absorbed career types and let him drift through his adolescence – until he turned 18 and found himself suddenly out the door!

Eric was about six feet in height and of average build; with dark brown hair, brown eyes, reasonably handsome features, and an easygoing disposition. He was 18 (but still looked 16 or so).

Eric obtained a job as a prep-order cook at a so-so restaurant and made a few friends during this time. His best friend was Kyle; who was the same age as Eric. Kyle was six feet tall, athletic, blond, an apparently genial disposition, and very good looks. After work they tended to share a beer or two together at the bar at work (no one paid attention to legal age limits for employees in an environment like that), and Kyle regularly gave Eric a ride to work and back home again once he learned Eric had to walk two miles each way. After a while they spent some time together at Eric’s modest apartment; drinking beers and watching TV.

But Eric was only so-so at his job and missed too many shifts without notice or reasonable excuses; and one day he found himself being fired by the boss. He was already overdue on his rent and was about to get tossed out onto the street with what few possessions he had. It was a small town with no other jobs available. He decided he had no choice but to move on to a larger city with better employment prospects.

That evening, as he and Kyle drank a beer prior to his going home and packing, he explained his dilemma. “It was nice knowing you, Kyle,” Eric said to his friend. “But I guess this is going to be the last time I’m going to see you.”

“Wait a minute!” Kyle said to him as an idea that evidently delighted him suddenly occurred to him. “Why don’t you stay with me for a while until you can find a new place of your own and a new job. You see, I have three younger brothers at home. Our mom died when my youngest brother was born, and dad abandoned the lot of us over a year ago and hasn’t been seen since. I got the house and three younger brothers to care for. I could really use your help keeping an eye on them while I’m at work, and you can have free room and board while you stay over.”

“I don’t know,” Eric said doubtfully; even though the offer sounded very good to him. “I’m not very good with young kids.”

“We’re not talking rug-rats here,” Kyle replied with a laugh. “Chris is 16, Kevin is 14, and Clark is 13. They’re all pretty self-sufficient anyway, and they’re very easy to get along with. You won’t even have to do any work around the house; they’ll take care of it all. All you have to do is keep the peace; break up any arguments or fights, maybe fix occasional meals, play videogames and watch TV with them when I’m out, and so on. It’ll be easy, and you won’t have to worry about food or rent in the meantime because dad’s old room is vacant. C’mon; what do you say? You’d be doing me a favor keeping an eye on them when they’re home, and even more importantly looking after the place when they’re all in school and I’m at work!”

“Well… okay,” Eric finally replied; sounding like he had to be talked into it whereas he was secretly ecstatic about the idea. Hopefully he could stay at Kyle’s house for a good long time before Kyle and his brothers finally got sick and tired of him and gave him the old heave-ho like everyone else he had ever stayed with ultimately did!

“Great!” Kyle replied; sounding as happy as Eric felt. “Let me call home so my brothers know you’re coming. Then we’ll get your stuff and get you settled in! You’ll love it there. In fact, I’m willing to bet that my brothers will like you so much they’ll never want to let you leave!”

Kyle drove Eric to his apartment, where the landlord was already in the process of dumping Eric’s few worldly possessions out onto the sidewalk and changing the locks. It was a simple matter to collect it all and load it into the trunk and back-seat of Kyle’s car. In twenty minutes, Eric had turned in his keys to the grumpy landlord and the two drove to Kyle’s house.

Eric had never been to Kyle’s house before. It turned out to be at the far end of a quarter-mile driveway that itself branched off the end of a dead-end road out in the countryside, with the next nearest house nearly a mile away. Kyle’s house was a large three-story house nestled inside a small clearing totally surrounded by tall trees; putting it completely out of sight (or earshot) of anywhere else; even from the lonely road. There was also a large barn in front of a pasture, a smaller shed, and a fairly sizable garden across the driveway. The house itself was surrounded by a spacious porch on all sides, and flanked by a well-mowed yard.

“There must be a lot of chores to do in a place like this,” Eric pointed out; hoping he would not be called to do any of them. He’d worked at a farm once, and definitely had not liked it.

“We have a few chickens, a couple of cows, a few pigs, and a dog,” Kyle replied. “But don’t worry; my brothers and I handle all the gardening and feeding the livestock.”

Eric followed Kyle through the front door. Considering that there were four males living here with no one to pick up after them, the place seemed strangely tidy. In fact, it was far neater than Eric remembered his own house even being when he grew up. He smiled; at least he apparently wouldn’t have to help with the housework either!

As Eric and Kyle entered the house, they heard the voices of three younger boys in the back of the house on the second floor. “It sounds like they’re in Chris’s room playing a video-game,” Kyle told Eric. “Let’s go upstairs and introduce you.”

Eric followed Kyle upstairs, and followed the sounds of the three boys’ voices. There, they found a shirtless blond boy – looking very much like a younger Kyle – being bound to a wooden chair by two younger boys; also blond. Instead of rope, the boys were using strips of material (of various widths and lengths) that looked like they were cut from new curtains. The older boy was protesting; not about being tied up but the fact that the two younger boys were evidently doing a very bad job of it.
Captive Babysitter 000a.jpg

Eric found himself almost hypnotized by the sight of the two young boys tying up the third.
Captive Babysitter 000b.jpg

“What’s the matter with you two?” Chris told them almost contemptuously as he flexed his arms with a single motion; causing virtually all the drapery cloth to fall off of him and the chair. “I thought I taught you how to tie knots better than this! This is pathetic.”

"It's way harder making good knots with this stuff than it is with ropes," the younger of the remaining two boys protested.

"But once you do, the tie is not only more comfortable but won't cut off the circulation," the intended victim retorted casually.

“Why do you want them to tie you up?’ Eric found himself asking out loud; having been unable to stifle his curiosity.

“I don’t, really,” Chris replied with a grin. “It was their idea. They want to play Cowboys and Indians, and I’m supposed to be the captive. But they could at least tie the knots well enough so that the material stays on me when I move.”

“We can’t help it if you stink at teaching us how to tie knots with this stuff!” the other younger boy complained; sounding more good-natured than querulous however.

“Hey, can you teach us to tie knots?” the youngest boy asked Eric hopefully.

“Uhhh, no… sorry,” Eric replied with a grin. "I never learned how to tie knots; especially not with bulky material like that. And aren’t you guys a little old to play games like this?”

“How else are we gonna know if we tie good knots?” the 13-year-old Kevin asked reasonably. “Hey, Kyle, can you show us how you do it again? Please?”

“Well, all right,” Kyle replied. “Look, I’ll demonstrate on Chris, and while I do that Kevin and Clark can follow what I do with Eric. How about that?”

‘That’d be swell,” Clark replied as he hurried off to grab a second chair for Eric to sit in.

“Uhhh, wait a minute,” Eric said hesitantly. “I’m not sure I want to be…”

“Oh, don’t sweat it,” Kyle interrupted him with a grin. “They’re just kids playing a tie-up game. They can’t tie knots worth a damn, as you can see. Let’s just indulge them for a few moments, and then we can get you settled in and introduce you to everyone. Okay?”

“Please?” Clark asked with an engaging smile and hard-to-resist puppy-dog eyes as he brought a second chair and a bolt of extra material.

“Uhh, well, okay,” Eric replied; desiring not to start off his relationships with his host’s brothers on the wrong foot. He sat down inside the chair offered to him, which was placed alongside the previous chair which Chris now sat in. Meanwhile, the two younger brothers took a pair of scissors and cut up material in long narrow strips. The material was evidently brand new and quite strong. it seemed strange to Eric that ti would be wasted for such a silly purpose, but he decided it would be rude to mention it.

“Okay, first off – take the wrists and place them in back of the chair around the slat,” Kyle instructed; doing the same with Chris’s wrists to demonstrate.

Eric found his wrists being grasped by the two boys behind him and placed loosely together behind his back; bracing a thick wide vertical slat in back of the chair.
Captive Babysitter 000.jpg

“Now tie a loop around each wrist separately; just tight enough so that it stays on,” Kyle instructed Clark and Kevin while doing the same to Chris.

Eric felt a loop of cloth tied around each wrist and then tightened, though not uncomfortably so.

“Now place the wrists together, and loop some rope around them a few times,” Kyle instructed his younger siblings while doing the same with exaggerated movements to illustrate what he meant. Eric immediately felt more cloth tied around his wrists; snugly but still not uncomfortably tightly. “Now cinch it by making a couple more loops around the rope between the wrists,” Kyle explained as he did the same to Chris. The cloth ropes around Eric’s wrists tightened considerably. They were still fairly comfortable, but now Eric could barely move his wrists apart.

“Okay, now for the feet,” Kyle continued. ‘Here, let me show you with Eric’s left foot, and you can follow what I do with the other.” He then abandoned Chris for the time being as he knelt down to Eric’s right side, lifted up his foot off the floor, placed his ankle against a cross-support between the chair legs a few inches up, and began quickly and efficiently lashing it to the chair leg supports.

Clark and Kevin watched their brother for a moment, and immediately began to imitate him. Within a moment, both of Eric’s feet were off the floor and lashed securely to the chair. “They sure seem to be learning quickly,” he pointed out ruefully to Kyle as he tried to move his feet. "I can’t feel any difference between you one you tied and the one they did.”

“Now for the arms and body,” Kyle continued; ignoring Eric’s wry comment as he grabbed another strip of cloth. Moving more quickly but still acting leisurely, he began to lash Eric’s upper arms securely to the frame that formed the back of the chair. “This will ensure that your captive cannot move, while keeping him comfortable indefinitely. Here, I’ll do the arms and you guys do the body.”

Clark and Kevin each grabbed a long strip of cloth and proceeded to wind it around Eric’s torso and the back of the chair to connect them together. At the same time, Eric felt other cloth strips tied around his upper arms and shoulders tightly and securely and lashed to the back of the chair with almost amazing speed and skill.

Then, quite before Eric realized what was happening, Kyle – still standing behind him - suddenly began to tickle Eric in the ribs. Eric, being quick ticklish, suddenly began to laugh.

Kyle suddenly stuffed a wadded up pair of ankle socks into Eric’s mouth. Before Eric could react to this, Chris – somehow no longer tied to the other chair – was standing behind him and tying a heavy cloth gag around the lower half of Eric’s face; tying a secure knot at the back of Eric’s head. Eric had not noticed if Chris had freed himself or was untied by one of his siblings while Eric’s attention was occupied with his own tie-up. In any event, Eric suddenly began to suspect that he was being set up and immediately began trying to free himself.

It only took Eric a moment to realize that the boys – even the younger ones who supposedly unskilled at tying knots – had tied him up to the chair very effectively. He could move his body only a little, and his limbs not at all. He was for all intents and purposes welded to that chair.

Kyle and his three younger brothers stood back, surrounding Eric and facing him with broad grins on their faces, as they watched Eric struggle unsuccessfully to free himself.

“And that, boys, is how you tie a person to a chair,” Kyle concluded with a grin.
Captive Babysitter 001.jpg

“Okay, you’ve had your fun!” Eric tried to retort through his gag. “Now please let me go.” However, his words were so completely garbled that his protests simply caused the three younger boys to laugh. They simply stood around him and watched him with happy smiles on their faces. Even Kyle looked at him with some satisfaction. No one made a move to untie him.

Eric looked back at the other four with growing puzzlement, and made a questioning noise in his throat.

‘I hope you’re comfortable, Eric,” Kyle told him casually. “You’re going to stay like that for quite a while.”

Eric’s eyes got wider as he made another noise of inquiry.
Captive Babysitter 002.jpg

“You see, it’s like this,” Kyle explained as he took the other chair, placed it in front of Eric with its back facing him, and sat in it facing Eric; his athletic body bent forward so that his arms rested on the back of the chair. “My brothers and I are into… well, we call it TUGs. That stands for Tie Up Games. Even as younger kids, we used to tie one another up, and play pretend-torture games with whichever one of us was tied up that day. Being the biggest and oldest, I was usually the one who decided who got tied up; and it was very rarely me. I also tended to get a little rough in my torture play with the others as they got older, I suppose. Big mistake.

“Sometime after they moved in with me however, all three of them decided that I was a bit too bossy for them. So one day they ganged up on me in my sleep. They began to tie me up and torture me exclusively; sometimes in ways ahead of their age. They kept me tied up 24/7 for about a week; letting me go only so that I could drive into town and get some groceries. The moment I got back and had put away the groceries, they tied me right back up again and tortured me some more for another week.

“But we needed to pay the bills, and I got a new job. After that they’d free me so I could work and they could go to school; only to tie me up again when I got home. Then they would keep me tied up and torture me all night or make me do the chores all by myself while partially tied up. They would let me go only in the morning – only to repeat the whole thing the next night. They’ve been doing this all the time you’ve known me. It was starting to take a toll on me though of course, and finally I needed a break from being tied-up and tortured so much. But my brothers wouldn’t hear of it, and insisted on my remaining their slave and torture toy whenever we were home, although they learned not to torture me so much I couldn’t still work for a living.

"But a while ago I finally made a deal with them. If I brought in someone else for them to torture and do their chores for them, they would stop tying me up and torturing me so much. So now here you are. I figure no one else will miss you or look for you, so you can be our house-guest practically forever. And unlike me, you won’t have to go anywhere – so my brothers can play with you just as roughly as they like since no one else will see youand require awkward explanations!”
Captive Babysitter 003.jpg

The younger boys began to grin at this. Chris cheered “Fresh game!” and exchanged high-fives with his two younger brothers. All seemed relaxed and happy about their new house-guest.

Eric struggled with renewed vigor to get out of the chair, but the expertly-tied ropes continued to hold him firmly in place. His efforts though seemed to delight the younger boys, who began to tease and taunt him about what a sucker he was to fall into their trap.

“Well, I’ll go get dinner ready while you get acquainted with my brothers,” Kyle said as he got off the chair he sat in and stood up. “I’m sure the four of you will get along splendidly.”

Eric made more noises of protest through his gag, but Kyle ignored them as he casually strolled out of the room; gently closing the bedroom door behind him as he went. With a haunted look in his eyes, Eric looked around as the three teenaged boys surrounded him and closed in on him.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M)

Postby xtc » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Nice to see you producing some 3-D pictures.
I might have something more relevant to say at more civilised time of day! :twisted:
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Well that happened.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:50 am

Very nice introduction to the brothers--for Eric and for us readers. The pictures are great! But, what fate awaits poor Eric??

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:34 pm

Note: I've amended the text in the first chapter slightly to account for the fact that the 3D illustrations show Eric being tied with something that is most definitely not rope. It's proven impossible (at least at this time) to make 3D renders of rope, and drawing in 2D rope looks pretty fake unless it's jet black and looks like the cable used in cable TV and the internet. So all references to rope have been changed to references about cloth from a cut-up set of curtains instead.

Chapter Two – Eric’s First Evening at His New Home

The boy who was middle in age between the remaining three boys grabbed the second chair, turned it around to face the one Eric was tied to, and sat down in it; grinning gleefully at Eric as he did so. The youngest boy walked over the bed that stood at Eric’s right and sat on the edge, while the oldest boy stood behind Eric and was completely out of his sight.

“Well, now that you’re all settled in, I’ll introduce us,” the boy in the other chair announced conversationally; acting as if Eric wasn’t helplessly tied and gagged. “I’m Kevin, I’m 13 years old, in eighth grade, and I enjoy basketball, wrestling, soccer, weight-lifting, and track.”

Eric merely looked Kevin quietly - as he couldn’t speak anyway – and attentively. He looked the boy up and down. Well, Kevin certainly looked fit enough to be active in sports. In fact, all of his brothers did; including Kyle. Eric, on the other hand, had never liked sports. Although he’d always thought he was in good physical shape, Eric certainly wasn’t anywhere near as fit and trim as his current captors; in fact, if anything, he was a bit on the flabby side. He had little muscle definition, whereas all these boys – even the youngest – had quite a lot of it. He suddenly found himself overwhelmed with intense feelings of inferiority that had little to do with his current bound and helpless condition.

“Over on the bed there is Clark,” Kevin continued with his introduction. “He’s thirteen and in seventh grade, likes to play soccer and video games, watch and read any science-fiction he can, and he’s into photography big-time.”

“Which reminds me,” Clark exclaimed as he suddenly got off the bed, grabbed a Nikon digital camera he had apparently placed on a nearby desk earlier, and began snapping off a series of pictures of Eric tied helplessly to the chair. He circled all around Eric and took pictures from all angles; sometimes standing and sometimes crouching to get as many different angles as he could. He acted for all the world like a professional photographer snapping pictures of a model for the swimsuit issue of sports Illustrated.

“I can hardly wait to post these online,” he exclaimed gleefully as he rushed to a tablet sitting on the desk and began uploading his photos of Eric into it.

Eric made a sudden noise of alarm through his gag.

“Don’t worry,” Kevin told him reassuringly. “No one will know it’s you. Clark knows how to blur the area around the face to conceal someone’s identity. Later of course he’ll probably want to record a series of videos of you for YouTube. But we won’t release those until you’ve been here a while. Maybe in a month or two.”

Eric’s already-wide-open eyes opened even wider in horror. A month or two? How long did these kids think he would stay here after they had tied him up like this? He planned to flee from the house and be off like a shot the moment he was untied!

Then a new, even more horrible thought occurred to him… did they plan to keep him tied up here all the time so he could never leave?!? He made noises to indicate his desire to ask about this, but the three boys ignored it. In fact, Kevin was now introducing his remaining brother.

“That’s Chris, my next older brother,” Kevin explained. “He’s 16, a sophomore in high school, and likes football, baseball, weight-lifting, gymnastics, and cars.”

Eric could not see Chris while the older was being introduced, as he still stood directly behind Eric’s chair and Eric was unable to turn his head enough to see him. In fact, at that same moment, Chris suddenly began to run his fingers playfully through Eric’s hair as if he was petting a friendly dog or cat. Eric was annoyed; not so much because of Chris playing with his hair but with himself for realizing that he was actually liking it!
Captive babysitter 004.jpg

“Well, I suppose you’d like to be more comfortable now?” Kevin suddenly asked Eric kindly.

Eric nodded his head eagerly in affirmation. Maybe these kids weren’t so bad after all if they were going to untie him this soon.

But rather than begin to untie him, Chris grabbed a large carving knife Eric had not seen before and approached him with it. Eric reacted with even greater alarm than ever and struggled violently to free himself from the chair. All he managed to do was tire himself out; although he almost succeeded at one point in toppling over chair and all onto his side. But Kevin managed to catch him as he began to teeter over and set him back upright.

“Calm down, you doofus,” Kevin chided him while giving Eric’s face a stinging slap to the face. “You trying to make him cut you or something?’

Eric stopped and looked at the boy; his eyes clearly indicating to Kevin that he’d thought that cutting him was precisely the idea.

“He’s not going to cut you, provided you remain perfectly still,” Kevin told Eric mildly. “He’s just going to take that grubby clothing off of you.”

Kevin began sawing away at Eric’s shirt. In a couple of moments, he’d slashed it enough so that the tattered remnants could be easily pulled off of Eric’s torso; even the parts that had been trapped between Eric’s skin and the tight cloth bonds that were wrapped around his torso and upper arms. Eric was now as shirtless as Clark was, and had not received a scratch.
Captive babysitter 005.jpg

“There, doesn’t that feel better?” Kevin asked cheerfully as the final remains of Eric’s shirt fell into a small heap on the floor like so much barbered hair.

Eric looked as dubious as he felt.

“Maybe he wants us to get his shoes and socks too,” Clark suggested. “I’ll get them off for him.”

Eric tried to voice a different idea, but the boys ignored him. Clark got down on one knee beside Eric, unlaced his right sneaker, and pulled it off his foot. “Phew!” Clark exclaimed in disgust as he tossed the shoe to the far side of the room along with the tattered shirt. “That stinks!” he declared as he scooted over to Eric’s other side, crouched down, and unlaced Eric’s sneaker. He tossed it over to the other one. “I’ll toss the skanky things in the trash when we go down to dinner,” he said then; adding the remnants of Eric’s torn up shirt to the pile as well.

Now Chris hunkered down beside Eric’s right foot with knife in hand and proceeded to carefully cut off his sock without removing the cloth rope that held Eric’s foot securely in place. A couple of minutes later, Eric was bare-footed and his slashed socks joined his sneakers in the disposal pile Clark had created with his sneakers.
Captive babysitter 006.jpg

All Eric wore now – besides the cloth strips that tied him to the chair – were his board shorts and his underwear. For a fearful moment he thought the boys were going to cut those off as well, but Chris casually put away the knife without attempting to do this. Eric breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Despite his current situation, he still felt a sense of modesty and dignity.

“Dinner will be ready in five minutes, guys,” Kyle’s voice called to them from downstairs.

“Okay, Kyle,” Chris called back.

“Well, we’ll head downstairs now and let you get more used to the place,’ Kevin told Eric cheerfully as he stood up. “Don’t worry though; we’ll save you something to eat and bring it back to you. And we’ll even tell you some funny stories about when we first started tying up Kyle and kept torturing him until he agreed to do whatever we told him to. Maybe we’ll even try to do some re-enactments…”

Eric lost his temper and began to struggle again while swearing as loudly as he could through his gag. He was tired of all this; and he wanted to be untied and allowed to leave right this very minute. His ranting and raving were almost incomprehensible however, and his struggles failed to slacken the knots in his bonds whatsoever. Despite this, Kevin and Chris checked their handiwork over very carefully and even tightened the already-secure knots in some places where they felt a slight amount of give – mostly where Eric’s shirt and socks had been slashed away.

“It’s a waste of time and energy struggling,” Kevin assured him. “It might be good exercise, but we’ll make sure you get plenty of exercise each day anyway so you don’t get soft and flabby. Well, any flabbier than you already are!” he added as he gave Eric’s belly a contemptuous pat.

Eric glared angrily at the boy and said something that was incomprehensible as usual but was probably not very nice.

With a contemptuous grin, Kevin stood directly in front of Eric, reached out, and flicked Eric hard on the nose. Eric jerked as if he had been stung by a bee. Chuckling, Kevin flicked Eric’s nose again – and then again. Eric tried to avert his face, but Kevin easily managed to shift his fingers and flick Eric’s increasingly sore nose a number of more times; making his victim more and more frantic. Kevin chuckled again and then mercilessly launched a virtual barrage of flicks onto Eric’s nose, which now began to look very red and sore.
Captive babysitter 007.jpg

Eric made more loud and frantic noises through his gag, but now they sounded more like he was pleading for mercy rather than being derogatory.

Kevin finally relented and folded his trim but muscular arms across his chest as he smiled sardonically down at his victim. Kevin’s handsome young face openly expressed his contempt for his victim. “Maybe that will teach you to behave like a guest instead of a pest!” Kevin finally said to Eric with a false note of sweetness. “Think about that while the rest us have dinner.”
Captive babysitter 008.jpg

The three boys then turned around and walked out of the room; Clark taking away Eric’s cut-up clothing with him as he went and Kevin waving cheerfully and grinning good-naturedly at Eric as if he hadn’t just been tormenting him a few moments before. The door was closed behind them without another backward glance at their prisoner. Eric could hear them as they hurried down the stairs and talked loudly to one another; just like ordinary boys discussing everyday teenage things. No one who came to the house just then would have had any idea from the way they walked or acted that they had a bound and gagged prisoner awaiting their return upstairs.

Eric could dimly hear the activity of his four captors downstairs as they apparently sat down to dinner and talked with one another. He could only make out the occasional word however, and had no idea if they were discussing their plans for him or about other matters entirely. In any case, Eric knew that he didn’t want to remain here another moment longer and set about trying to secure his release while the others were away and unable to stop him.

Calming himself down and attempting to work methodically, Eric tried to move his hands and fingers to find and loosen any knots within reach. After several minutes of increasingly frantic probing however, he was unable to find more than a single knot within reach, and that one was tied in such a way that he could not even begin to loosen it even after thirty minutes of steady, patient persistence. His body was beginning to get stiff and sore from being forced to stay in one position for so long; although he could shift his body just enough to ease the worst of the discomfort while at the same time being unable to loosen his bonds one iota.

He suddenly remembered about the knife Clark had used to cut away his shirt and socks and began to look around for it; if he could just get a firm grasp of it in his right hand, perhaps he could cut his wrists free! After that; freeing himself could proceed much more rapidly. But Eric could not see the knife anywhere no matter which way he turned; although of course he could not turn his head very far while his shoulders were bound to the chair. Eric was, however, fairly sure that none of the boys had taken the knife with them when they left. If he could find it, and somehow move himself and the chair over to where it had been left…

But Eric soon found that seeking the knife was fruitless. Eric tried shifting his body; bouncing up and down in his chair while he also tried to rotate himself. He hoped that the chair would slowly rotate with him as it hopped slightly up and down on the floor. He was soon forced to give up the idea however. The chair – especially with him strapped so tightly into it – was too heavy and his ability to move too limited to enable him to shift the chair’s position or orientation noticeably even after several minutes of intensive effort. Not only was he tiring himself out pointlessly, but it also proved impossible to budge without enough noise to attract unwanted attention from his captors downstairs.

Eric was unaware that his quest was hopeless from the start. Unseen by him, Chris had placed the knife inside a drawer in the desk by the corner window behind him and had locked it. Bound as he was, the knife was as inaccessible to him as the gold bullion in Fort Knox.

He remembered how physically fit his captors all were and sighed quietly. If only he had the strength, agility and stamina that any of them – even young Clark – had, perhaps he could have worked himself free of his entrapment by now. And then again, he thought to himself ruefully, maybe not. After all, Kyle was stronger and fitter than any of them; and yet his three younger siblings supposedly had no trouble keeping him completely under their control for the last few months. That was why he resorted to suckering Eric into this predicament in the first place!
Captive babysitter 009.jpg

Eric nonetheless continued to struggle against his bonds; working up a considerable sweat (and making his wrists ache the more he flexed them against his bonds) with his efforts in the process despite his half-naked state. But he had managed to make no progress at all when he finally heard increased activity downstairs, followed by the sounds of several sets of feet climbing the stairs to the accompaniment of the younger boys’ loud and cheerful chatter.

Eric looked up as the door opened and Kyle’s three brothers re-entered the room, but without Kyle himself. Chris came in first, holding a plate with three slender but nonetheless appetizing-looking slices of pizza in it in one hand, and a can of soda in the other. “Well, we’ve got Kyle tucked away for the evening,” Chris told Eric cheerfully the moment he entered the room; “so now we’ve got you all to ourselves!”

“Poor Kyle thought we weren’t going to tie him up and torture him anymore,” Kevin added happily. “But I guess he knows better now. But at least we tied him into his own bed after we finished dinner, rather than just sticking him into his cage as usual. So he’ll probably get a quiet and restful night’s sleep tonight. After all, we’re all going to be too busy playing games with *you* to bother with *him*for a while!”

“Of course, once we turn in for the night we might pay him a visit,” Clark added, "just so he knows that we’re still the masters around here now; not him.”

Chris pulled the empty chair up alongside Eric’s and sat down in it while Kevin stood behind Eric and pulled at the knot securing Eric’s gag. After a moment he loosened it and, rather than pulling it off, simply pulled it down until it loosely encircled Eric’s neck. “We saved you three whole slices,” Chris told Eric as he picked up one piece and held it up to Eric’s mouth. “They’re still reasonably hot, so eat up.”

Eric hesitated a moment out of mingled pride and fear; that ever-so-casual mention of Kyle being sometimes being kept in a cage had unnerved him. But then a sudden realization of how hungry and thirsty he was took over, and he bit into the pizza slice. Chris let Eric eat and drink at his own pace while the other two boys watched. When Eric had finished his first slice, Chris stood up and gave the plate with the remaining two slices to Clark, who sat down in his place in the chair and offered Eric a second slice of pizza and a few more sips of soda. When this was finished, Kevin took over to give Eric the final remaining slice.
Captive babysitter 010.jpg

At the same time, the three brothers were ‘entertaining’ Eric by telling him in greater detail how they began their odd life-style. When their father had died, Kyle – who had previously moved out of the house to go to college – had moved back in and got a job to support the four of them so that they could continue to maintain their house and their farm. But when Eric got too bossy for their liking, they saw him more as an intruder than as a brother. After all, he’d moved out whereas they’d lived here all along, and they felt this house was now *their* domain. And so they had all decided to teach bossy Kyle a lesson.

One night, after Kyle had sternly lectured them for neglecting doing their chores, they had sneaked into his room, ganged up on him as he sleep, and tied him securely to his bed. They had then subjected him to a series of torments; such as sitting on top of him and smothering him with his own pillows. They even took turns sleeping so that they could rest but Kyle couldn’t; depriving him of sleep as at least one of them would torment him around the clock.

They also fed him only small amounts of stale bread and scraps, and only a little water to drink. The only time Kyle was released from bed was to make occasional brief trips to the bathroom, and even then was allowed virtually no privacy. Even then, the three well-rested boys had no trouble forcing him to return to his bed and submit to being tied back up – and resume torturing him; including many ways that they hinted at but didn’t specify. They only released Kyle part-time only so that he could continue working for a living, shop for groceries, and do household chores. The rest of the time, he was kept tied up and subjected to more torture; especially if he had displeased any of them in some way. And apparently displeasing them was woefully easy.

“But now that you’re here, I suppose we can give him time to rest and recuperate while we concentrate on you instead,” Kevin told Eric cheerfully as he fed him the last of the pizza.

“Can’t we talk this over?” Eric asked pleadingly as Kevin gave him a final sip of soda.

“Nope,” Chris replied tersely as he replaced Eric’s gag. “But we’ll take it easy on you your first night,” he added as he fitted Eric with a blindfold as well. “We don’t want to break you on your very first night here, after all.”
Captive Babysitter 011.jpg

“But I’ve got to go to the bathroom!” Eric pleaded, but his restored gag made his words almost incomprehensible once again. He persisted in trying to plead with them anyway, in hopes that they would get curious (or tired of hearing him whine) and pull the gag back off to see what he wanted so badly.

“Shut UP!” Chris snapped at him; giving Eric a couple of hard slaps to the face that hurt much worse than the milder ones Kevin had given him earlier. Eric’s face stung so much that he forgot all about the lingering stinging sensations on his nose and face from Kevin’s previous torments. He also quieted down; while he was so completely in the power of these boys, he had no desire to further annoy them. After all, of they were willing to torture their own older brother – and their sole source of financial support at that – then what might they not do to *him*?!

He heard one of the boys doing something just behind him and to his right, and a moment later another one making a slight noise behind him and to his left. He heard some whispering on either sound of him but coming from somewhat lower than his own head; evidently both boys were kneeling or crouching at the two rear corner of his chair. What were they up to now?

Suddenly, Eric felt the gentle stroke of fingertips brushing against the undersides of both feet! OH NO! Eric laughed into his gag, and then frantically writhed and thrashed in his bonds as he sought to escape, but there was no escape. He could not move his feet away from the tickling fingers, which continued to brush and gentle caress the undersides of sides of his feet and toes like so many soft ostrich feathers.

“No! NOOO! Stop! I’m ticklish!” he tried to shout to them, but his gag turned his cries to muffled, high-pitched squeals. His entire body began to shake with muffled laughter, which in turn made his two unseen young tormentors giggle and chuckle in their turn. Eric’s body continued to wildly twist and contort in many interesting ways within the remorseless confines of his unyielding bonds, but it was all for nothing. He could even begin to wriggle free or avoid the soft torture of those unseen fingers, and the boys continued tickle-torturing their captive with pure glee. They had done this with Kyle (and to one another) numerous times before and were now quite adept at it, but Eric was evidently far more ticklish than any of the four of them were, and his wild gyrations within his chair provided them with much satisfaction.
Captive Babysitter 012.jpg

“My God! If you keep this up much longer I’m going to wet myself!” Eric cried out through his gag, but as before his cries were muffled and garbled, and so he was completely ignored.

Just when Eric thought he was going to completely lose it, the tickle torture suddenly stopped.
“Well, that’s enough for now,” Kevin cheerfully told Eric. “Luckily for you, our favorite TV show is about to come on. So we’re headed downstairs to watch TV for a while. Try not to get too lonesome before we get back.”

Eric heard the sounds of departing feet and then the bedroom room door close. He sighed into his gag, hung his head, and tried to catch his breath. Then, gathering his diminished strength, Eric tried once again to work his hands free of the cloth ropes that bound them. He was unaware that only two of the boys had left. Chris had remained in his room and was now quietly watching Eric’s every move from the comfort of his own bed; careful not to make a sound.
Captive Babysitter 013.jpg

tbc

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Re: The Captive Babysitter (Mmmm/M) with 3D illustrations!

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:45 pm

CHAPTER THREE – TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

Chris watched Eric’s attempts to get free – evidently thinking he was alone and unseen – to be so amusing that he found it difficult to repress laughing and giving himself away. He succeeded in remaining quiet for almost an hour as Eric stove to work his wrists free of his bonds. Eric, on the other hand, had no success in his endeavors at all. By the time he gave up with a loud (if well-muffled) sigh of frustration, he had made almost no discernible progress in undoing his bonds. The cloth was tough and unyielding, and would not loosen with the poor leverage his hands and fingers had.

Chris was finally unable to repress a snicker that Eric – his attention no longer focused on trying to free himself – finally heard. Although he was unable to see or talk, Eric’s hearing was not as effectively reduced by the gag and blindfolds. He looked in Chris’s general direction and made a sound of evident inquiry. “Good show,” Chris announced with a laugh, clapping his hands as he got up, walked over to Eric, and carefully checked his bonds for signs of loosening. Eric had just barely managed to loosen one knot slightly, but Chris soon rectified that situation; pulling on the knot until it was tighter and more secure than ever. “You might have actually managed to get yourself free out there unassisted – in about a year.”

Eric merely sighed, then moaned, and hung his head in despair.

Smiling, Chris suddenly moved to Eric’s side, swung one muscular leg around, and sat down right on Eric’s lap. Eric jerked his head up and instinctively moved his upper chest as erect as he could as he felt the weight of Chris’s body atop his thighs. Chris promptly took advantage of the extra room to shift his body forward a few inches so that his waist was in direct contact with Eric’s. He then reached out and encircled his arms around Eric’s head and shoulders; giving his shoulders a gentle massage and then tousling Eric’s hair playfully.
Captive babysitter 014.jpg

Much to his chagrin, Eric found his body reacting to this attention; and it was soon also readily apparent to Chris where he sat as he felt it begin to press against his own boyhood. Eric could scarcely have been aroused if either or the both of them had been naked!

“Well, who’s a naughty boy then?” Chris said teasingly as Eric’s face (what little could still be seen of it) began to blush redly. He tried to hang his head again in shame, suddenly felt his face press against Chris’s bare chest, and jerked it erect again.

Chris laughed quietly at this display of Eric’s discomfort and embarrassment. “So, does this turn you on?” he suddenly asked his captive in a low and sultry-sounding voice.

The alarm bells started going off in Eric’s head. What the hell was this kid up to? Was Kyle’s brother really trying to come on to him?! He began to shake his head in negation; even while realizing at the same time that this was not (at least entirely) true. Although Eric had never considered himself gay, he had been attracted to certain boys like Chris when he had still been in high school and was that same age himself. And there was certainly no denying that Chris was a very hot and cute-looking boy!

‘But the age difference is prohibitive!’ Eric screamed inside his head. ‘This kid is JAIL BAIT!’ But at the same time, Chris was massaging Eric’s shoulders, trapezius, upper back, and the base of his neck – and to Eric it felt so wonderful! Even the times he had made out with some girl or another in high school hadn’t felt as good as this! It was so wrong, and yet it felt so right!

“You like that, don’t you?!” Chris asked Eric in increasingly seductive-sounding tones as he continued his massage. “Wouldn’t it be nice if I let you go, and we’d run away together, and then I would you all to myself in some apartment of our own somewhere?”

Eric moaned softly, and found himself nodding slowly and hesitantly in the affirmative.

“Wouldn’t that be great?” Chris continued as he stroked the underside of Eric’s chin with a finger, and smiled as he felt an increased stiffening underneath him where he sat. Gosh, he thought to himself; those board shorts don’t hold back very much, do they? Out loud, he continued speaking in soft tones. “We could hug… and kiss… and… make out…”

Eric moaned even louder than ever as thoughts he hadn’t dared dwell upon in years flooded his mind’s eye. He was definitely sounding receptive to the idea of making love with this handsome, hot, and evidently sex-crazed boy.

“There’s just a couple of problems though,” Chris continued as his handsome face was slowly distorted by a cruel smile that Eric was unable to see and his tone subtly changing. “One; you’re WAY too old for me, and two, you’re as soft as a bowl of pudding!”

At the same time, Chris ceased his gentle massages, pushed the cloth bands covering Eric’s chest down as far as he could just under Eric’s newly-exposed nipples, gripped the nipples as tightly as he could, and began to squeeze and turn them hard to the right and then to the left. It was as if he thought Eric’s nipples were twist-top bottle caps. Eric’s previous soft moans abruptly turned into squeals of alarm and pain as the now-cruel fingers began to hurt him rather than caress.

Eric writhed and thrashed in his bonds while squealing as loudly as he could through his gag, but nothing he could do was to any avail. Held securely by the cloth strips and further immobilized by the weight of Chris’s athletic body on his lap, Eric was unable to do anything but suffer as his tormentor continued to squeeze, twist, and pull on his nipples; both of which now felt like they were on fire. Eric strained against his unyielding bonds to no avail, but at last his wide cloth bonds did him no further injury. Had he been tied with ropes, the strain of pulling against him would likely have caused them to cut deeply into his flesh and caused him even more pain. As it was, his pulling on them caused his ankles, wrists, and arms to begin to go numb.

“Man, you’re so soft!” Chris declared as he suddenly let go of Eric’s nipples, grabbed his love handles instead, and began to pull on them as hard as he could. “Look at you. I can pinch WAY more than an inch. Look at the way you stretch! Just like Plastic Man!” And all the time he pulled and pulled on Eric’s love handles as if he were trying to rip them right off of him.

Eric shook his head back and forth; more in agony than in silently crying out “Noooo!” He had never imagined that anyone so young could be so cruel as this!

“Hey! Don’t break him!” Clark’s cheerful voice suddenly called out from the direction of the doorway. “Save some for the rest of us!”

The cruel fingers released their hold on Eric’s love handles, and the blindfolded captive felt Chris’s body shift as he apparently turned to look at his youngest brother; but the teenager made no move to get off of Eric’s lap. “I thought you and Kevin were watching TV,” Chris replied with evident (but mild) annoyance.

“The show didn’t seem half as interesting as having someone new to play with,” Clark told him. “So Kevin and I decided to take him for a little walk around the house, and let him use the bathroom before we call it a night. Kevin’s bringing the leash now.”

As the pain in Eric’s chest and love handles finally began to subside, he noticed the sound of chains clinking together coming from outside the room and coming closer; apparently from up the stairs. Within moments it was clearly coming from just outside the room and coming right into the room. “Time for walkies,” Kevin’s voice announced as he set what sounded like a ton of chains noisily down upon Chris’s bed. “Let’s get him out of that chair and give him a little exercise.”

Eric heard someone kneel down behind his chair, and suddenly unseen hands were untying the cloth strips that bound his wrists behind him. Oh, Thank God! Anything was better than being tied to that chair and being tortured by that hoodlum siting on his lap!
Captive babysitter 015.jpg

But even when Eric’s wrists were mostly, his arms were still tied securely to the chair and he was unable to move his hands very much. Kevin ceased untying him at this point to stand up, go to the bed, and bring back something that clinked metallically. Eric felt his hands pushed against his back, and then two bands of metal gripping them like a vise. They weren’t handcuffs, but something much heavier; these bands were at least several times wider than modern handcuffs were and felt much heavier. Eric felt his new bonds with his fingers; the device locked around his wrists felt like they must be those old-fashioned type of restraints he’d seen used in some old westerns. Two bands of metal two inches wide, a quarter of an inch think, and encircling his wrists snugly. They were connected by a chain of heavy, thick, two-inch links roughly twelve inches long. The chain was tucked between Eric’s back and the back of the chair, which meant they were not holding his body to the chair like the cloth straps were.

Leaving his arms and torso trapped for the moment, Kevin next untied Eric’s feet. The moment Eric wearily let them drop to the floor, they were gripped by strong unseen hands, and another set of manacles even larger and more ponderous than the set around his wrists were locked onto them. Like the other set, they were tight and snug but so much so as to cause undue discomfort. They greatly restricted his movements, but apparently not his circulation.

The boys were not done yet. The sound of a chain much larger and heavier-sounding than those of either set of manacles suddenly approached him. A moment later, Eric was startled to feel the grip of a metal collar encircling his neck like a dog collar; but made of metal rather than leather and built much like the manacles that gripped his wrists and ankles. The fit was snug but did not impede his breathing, but Eric still felt himself choking as he heard a padlock being clicked shut into place at the back of his neck. This metal collar was on to stay as long as his captors wanted it to! Just as troubling, Eric heard the heavy chain being clipped onto the collar at the base of his throat; much as a dog collar would be. but this was evidently one heavy-duty leash!

After this, the rest of the cloth strips holding Eric bound to the chair were removed. Two sets of hands to either side of him gripped his arms and impelled him to stand up; something he was more than glad to do by this point. He needed the help too, as he was still blindfolded (as well as gagged) and could not see anything that was going on around him. In addition, his legs were still somewhat weak from being trapped in one position for so long, and moderately numb from the loss of circulation of being kept bound to the chair for over two hours.

Eric was unsteady on his feet for a few moments, but the two older boys kept a solid grip on him and supported him while he recovered. After a moment, he was able to stand unassisted, and felt he would be ready to walk in another minute. Despite their overall treatment of him, Eric was secretly grateful for the assistance, as he was sure he would have fallen over like a sack of potatoes otherwise. Although, chances are that if he had they would have found it amusing.
Captive babysitter 016.jpg

“Think you can stand on your own two feet now?” Kevin’s voice asked him from his left side.

Still unable to talk, Eric nodded his head. He just hoped they didn’t expect him to walk anywhere while he was also blindfolded like this; he couldn’t see a darned thing through it!

The hands that gripped his upper arms released their hold. Eric wobbled slightly for a moment, but managed to stay erect.

Kevin walked over to stand directly in front of Eric. He folded his arms across his chest and smiled in satisfaction. Having a new prisoner to torment was going to be fun! Tormenting Kyle had been fun too of course; but they’d worn him down too much both physically and spiritually lately. It was no fun to torment someone who’d given up resisting and simply accepted whatever they did to him. Moreover, besides the fact that they still loved their brother in their own way, they needed to keep Kyle healthy enough to keep working to support them all.

This new prisoner however could be tortured to their heart’s content. Well, at least to a point. Even their sadism had certain well-defined limits, and they were certainly not murderers. They would never consider anything permanent or drastic (such as mutilation or any kind of sexual assault), although whether it was because they had some kind of conscience or simply didn’t want to have to find another replacement too quickly was a matter of conjecture even among themselves. Not that Eric’s state of health was TOO important, but they planned to take good care of him – in their own way. For one thing, it was definitely less fun tormenting someone who was already so badly beaten down that he became insensitive to further tormenting (as Kyle had already proven to them). Otherwise, Eric meant less to them than did their three dogs (all Doberman Pinschers) that they kept penned up out in the kennel.

“Okay, Eric; we’re going to take you on a tour of the house,” Kevin said to him. “First stop is the upstairs bathroom. Bet you’re really interested in going there by this time.”

Eric nodded his head vigorously to make his wholehearted agreement with this assessment fully unmistakable.
Captive babysitter 017.jpg

Kevin chuckled. “Okay, then; Clark’s going to lead you there right now,” he said.

He apparently meant this literally as Eric suddenly felt someone grab the heavy chain leash close to his neck and begin to tug at it.

“Wait a minute!” Eric tried to protest. “I can’t see! Take this blindfold off me!” Unfortunately, the gag was also still in place so that he could not talk either. His words came out badly muffled and so garbled that his words were incomprehensible. Moreover, the boys seemed to show no interest in whatever Eric was trying to say. The hand holding his leash simply tugged all the harder; forcing Eric to step forward, choke, or stumble. He moved forward hesitantly; hoping he didn’t bump into anyone – or into anything hard. The boys either didn’t think of that or, more likely, they simply didn’t care and saw this as an easy way to assert their domination over a helpless prisoner. They simply urged him forward despite his being unable to see where he was going.

It soon proved however that his captors wee more careful of his welfare than they first seemed. They warned him when he came close to the doorway, and told him how to move so that he did not bump into the woodwork or the door itself, and told him where to step over the threshold so he would not trip over it. Then, still blindfolded, Eric was led out into the hallway outside Chris’s room; Clark ahead of him pulling his leash and the other two boys flanking him.
Captive Babysitter 018.jpg

Eric had gotten only a brief, cursory glimpse of the upstairs hallway, and so had no idea where he was being taken to – except that they were passing the stairs rather than going down them (thank goodness for THAT!). The cavalcade moved along slowly and leisurely, but the other boys did not seem to be in any hurry and in fact could be heard laughing and talking quietly among themselves in whispered words Eric could not make out.

After what seemed like a long journey but couldn’t have been more than sixty feet, the boys urged Eric to stop. “Okay, we’ve reached the upstairs bathroom,” Chris’s voice told Eric as the
boy walked past and ahead of Eric, who then heard a doorknob turned and a door swing open. “go on ahead and do your business in there.”
Captive Babysitter 019.jpg

Eric merely stood still and made a questioning noise. How on earth was he expected to do what he needed to do while blindfolded, and with his hands cuffed behind him?

As if his captives were only now figuring that out for themselves (which Eric doubted), Chris continued. “Okay, I guess we’ll have to lighten up on you a moment. Hold still.”

Eric did as he was told and, to his relief, felt a set of hands at his back unlocking one of the manacles that held his wrists locked together behind him. Eric sighed with contentment as he let his wrists fall to his sides, with the manacles still dangling from his other wrist. He stood still and waited for the other wrist to be freed.

But instead, his wrists were grasped, placed in front of him, and the opened manacle locked back around the recently-freed wrist. He was manacled once again; although now his wrists were in front of him rather than behind. Only then, when he was still reasonably helpless, were his blindfold and gag removed.

“There. You can do your business just fine now,” Kevin told him. “Now get on with it. We’ll hold onto the leash while you go in. You can shut the door most of the way; we won’t peek.”
Captive babysitter 020.jpg

Eric stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. It wouldn’t close completely because of the heavy leash, but it was enough to give him some sense of privacy. The leash was long enough so that he could easily reach the toilet bowl without anyone holding the other end of the leash coming inside with him, and with that he had to be content.

Eric looked around him as he took care of his sanitary needs. The bathroom was a reasonably large and spacious one, with a bathtub, medicine cabinet and sink; even though he gathered that there was another, larger one downstairs. Unfortunately, there was no window through which he could seek to climb through and escape… even assuming he could yank the leash out of his captor’s hands and scrabble through an upstairs window while manacled and hobbled. Even assuming he managed a jump from a second floor window without injury, he’d never manage to outrun any pursuers in this isolated spot… especially hobbled and barefoot. And even if he could somehow escape, the prospect of being seen by anyone with his manacles and a metal leash padlocked on him was a daunting enough prospect in itself. And explaining that he’d been held captive by three young boys?! Inconceivable!!

Lost in thought, Eric apparently lingered too long over his ablutions, because suddenly the bathroom door was flung open and his three captors began to file in. Luckily Eric had finished his task, and he had just enough time to pull his board shorts back up to protect his modesty before the other boys confronted him. “What the hell is taking you so long?” Chris asked with heavy sarcasm. “You looking to get a swirly or something?!”
Captive babysitter 021.jpg

Eric quickly shook his head in negation as he flushed the toilet; not daring to speak aloud.

“Well, you’ll get one anyway the next time you take that long!” Chris snapped. “Got it?”

Eric nodded his head just as vigorously as he shook it a moment before.

“Nice to know,” Chris retorted with a grim smile. “Now hold still.”

Eric tensed as the boy approached him; wondering what new torture his captors had planned for him. But, much to his surprise, the boy unlocked first his wrist manacles and then the ones locked around his ankles. He stepped back without removing the collar locked around his neck however. At the same time, Kevin crouched down beside the bathtub, set the plug in place, and started the bathtub faucet.

“Now, before we continue our tour, it’s time for you to take a bath. So strip!” Chris announced.

Eric merely goggled at him in disbelief.
Captive Babysitter 022.jpg

“Well?!” Chris said acidly. “We’re waiting!”

“Strip? Here? Now?! In front of you guys?” Eric asked in amazement.

“Aw, for crying out loud!” Clark sighed impatiently. “We aren’t interested in looking at your naughty bits, God knows! We didn’t say to turn around and flash us; now did we? We’re just going to draw your water, set out the stuff you need, and let you take a bath. We figured it’d be better if you do it yourself, so we took the manacles off. But we can put ‘em back on and bathe you ourselves if you prefer!”

“No, no; I’m cool with the first idea,” Eric hastily assured them.

The boys set out some soap, shampoo, and towels for Eric to use and stood back to give him room. They made no attempt to leave the bathroom to give him the privacy he had before, however. When it was obvious to Eric that they had no intention of doing so, he had to decide if he was going to comply… or make an attempt to escape here and now while his hands and feet were free.

Eric thought about carefully. They outnumbered him three to one (assuming of course that Kyle was actually downstairs and effectively out of the picture), and all three were physically fit and athletic. But Eric was relative free for the moment (discounting the leash and collar), and was larger (and, hopefully, stronger) than any of them. Even Chris, at 5’ 8” and 150 pounds, was four inches shorter and thirty pounds lighter than Eric was. Kevin was even smaller (5’ 5” and 125 pounds) and younger, and Clark (5’ 2” and 110 pounds) smaller and lighter still; perhaps both together would be negligible in a fight.

Eric decided to go for the gold! Gathering up his nerve, he charged at the three boys that stood between him and freedom with a blood-curdling yell…

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:29 pm

And now Chris turned extra creepy. Is it wrong that I love that bit where the captive entertains notions of escape?

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am

Chapter Four – Bedtime For Babysitter

The three boys moved so fluidly and with such coordination that it became immediately obvious to Eric (once he was committed to his course of action that is) that they had fully expected him to do what he was doing. In fact, he would realize grimly later on, they had been hoping for it just to have an excuse to punish him.

All three boys – even Clark – adopted defensive postures that immediately proclaimed a strong familiarity with martial arts training. Before Eric could take in this situation, Chris leaped forward to intersect Eric and launched a flying kick at Eric’s unprotected belly. Eric doubled over as he was propelled backward as rapidly as he had been moving forward, and he crashed backward against the wall behind him just behind the toilet. The strength went right out of Eric’s legs and they folded out from underneath him; causing him to sag down to the floor.
Captive Babysitter 022a.jpg

Eric’s captors were not satisfied with this however. Clark grasped the chain leash in his hands and pulled it tightly with all his strength; causing Eric’s collar to choke him relentlessly. At the same time, Chris began pummeling at Eric’s body as if they were two boxers in the right, while Kevin began kicking Eric in the side like he had somehow mistaken him for a football.

“Wait! Stop!” Eric screamed as his body contorted into a fetal position as the assault continued. “I give up! I SURRENDER!”

The pummeling continued for a moment, and then stopped.

“On your knees, wretch!” Chris suddenly commanded him. “On your knees, if you don’t want us to hit you again! And kept yourself tucked in like that while you’re at it!”

Eric frantically moved to comply; his body prostrate and bent low like someone salaaming before his superiors – which was, in effect, exactly what he was doing.

Kevin stood to Eric’s right and planted a booted foot on the back of the submissive Eric’s shoulders in victory. Clark let the leash slacken enough so that Eric was no longer choking, but remained ready to choke Eric into submission again at a moment’s notice. Chris stood directly in front of the kneeling Eric; ready to whale on him again at the slightest sign of treachery.
Captive Babysitter 022b.jpg

“Are you going to give us any more trouble?” Chris asked Eric truculently.

“No,” Eric replied meekly as he covered his head with his hands as if to forestall any further beatings.

“No, WHAT?!?” Chris demanded loudly.

Eric cast about in his mind for the proper response and lit upon what he figured was the answer that the teenager was looking for.

“No, SIR,” Eric ventured meekly and with no discernible sarcasm.

“Damn straight!” Chris snapped in evident satisfaction. “From now, you’ll address each of us as ‘sir’! Including Clark! Even including Kyle! Have you got that, dirt-bag?!”

“Yes, sir!” Eric replied in a meek, quiet voice.

“What was that?” Chris demanded.

“Yes sir!” Eric replied more loudly and just as meekly.

“I can’t hear you!” Chris snarled; sounding just like Sergeant Carter from the old Gomer Pyle, USMC TV show.

“YES SIR!” Eric almost shouted while striving to sound just as submissive as ever.

“And you’ll do everything we tell you to do from now on, without question!” Chris continued; it wasn’t a question but a direct command.

“YES SIR!” Eric replied as loudly and as meekly as before.

“Right then!” Chris replied as sternly as before. “Then get out of those board shorts and toss them into that laundry hamper. Then climb into the bathtub and sit there and don’t move a single muscle until we tell you to!”

“Yes sir!” Eric replied in a more subdued but still satisfactorily clear voice as he did what he was told; keeping his back to the others to hide his nudity (and his embarrassment) until he was inside the bathtub.

But his captors paid no attention to his nudity or even seem to notice it as they closed in on him and re-locked the wrist-cuffs (this time behind his back rather than in front) on him as tightly as before. Then, as impersonally as dealing with a dirty and particularly unruly dog, the three boys bathed Eric from head to toe. By the time they were finished, Eric was cleaner (and smelled better) than had been the case for many a month previously when he had bathed himself.
Captive Babysitter 023.jpg

“Out of the tub,” Chris commanded Eric as he pulled the plug and let the water begin to drain out. “We have a change of clothes for you.”

The change of clothes was composed of one set of skimpy pink ladies panties. Eric balked at this, but when Chris looked ready to force the issue Eric wisely decided to comply. After all, wearing the thing was vastly preferable to standing around in the nude!

Once his panties were put on him, Eric’s ankle-cuffs were locked on him again, a fresh rubber ball stuffed into his mouth, and a fresh gag placed over his face for good measure. His three captors surrounded Eric and looked at him tauntingly with grins of satisfaction.
Captive Babysitter 024.jpg

“We were going to show you all around the yard and stuff,” Chris told him. “But it’s late and getting dark out, so I guess the grand tour will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon, after we come home from school. We’ll have plenty of time then. Meanwhile, you must be tired and ready for bed. Kyle’s already in bed, since he has to go to work in the morning. You want to see him and say ‘Good night’ before we take you to your room?”

Eric nodded his head quietly, as his gag rendered speech impossible. Maybe he could somehow talk Kyle into helping him get out of this situation if his friend could see what humiliation his younger brothers were putting him through.

These hopes died screaming when the three boys escorted him into Kyle’s bedroom. Kyle was still awake, but it was immediately evident that he would not be helping Eric anytime soon.

Kyle lay on top of a large, fancy, well-built wooden-framed bed; wearing only a clean set of boxer shorts. His body was sprawled in an X-shaped spread-eagle, with his wrists and ankles extended toward the adjacent bedposts and held tautly in place by a set of manacles connecting each limb to part of the stout iron bed-frame. Despite evidently being securely bound to the bed, Kyle didn’t seem the least bit upset about the situation. In fact, he acted as if it were something he was quite used to and indeed quite enjoyed.
Captive Babysitter 025.jpg

“Eric’s here to say good night,” Kevin told his brother with a cheeky grin.

“Hi Eric,” Kyle greeted him with no trace of self-consciousness about being seen chained down to his own bed. “Are my brothers treating you right?”

Not daring to annoy the others while he was so completely in their power, Eric simply made a non-committal grunt into his gag. It was obvious to Eric by this time that Kyle was in no position to help him out of this jam – even assuming that he felt inclined to do so. In fact, from what Eric already understood of the situation, it was in Kyle’s interests to do nothing about the situation at all but let his brothers do with Eric whatever they wished to do.

“We’re going to play with him a little bit before we turn in,” Chris told his brother as he casually strode to the side of the bed. “You made a pretty good selection for us, big bro! We appreciate it. Looks like you’ll be getting the peace and quiet you’ve been begging us for after all – at least for a little while – while we get Eric used to us.”

“But don’t get TOO comfortable,” Kevin told Kyle with a grin as he suddenly climbed onto the bed, scrabbled over to where Kyle lay, and seated himself comfortably on his oldest brother’s chest. Kevin’s knees ground into Kyle’s shoulders as he began to flick his oldest brother’s nose and ears hard and fast. “You’ve earned a respite; nothing more. We can and will still tie you down and tease and torment you whenever we feel like it.”

Chris suddenly climbed onto the bed as well to join Kevin and seated himself none too gently atop Kyle’s belly; knees up to place his entire body weight on him. “Of course, you wouldn’t want Eric to have ALL the fun anyway, now would you? You still want us to give you SOME of our attention now and then; don’t you?”

“Sure I do,” Kyle replied; not in a sarcastic tone but sounding like he really meant it.
Captive Babysitter 026.jpg

Clark remained standing beside Eric and holding his leash rather than join his brothers, but he added his own comment just the same. “Maybe when we show Eric around tomorrow, we can take you for a little walk too!” Eric wasn’t sure just what that meant, but Kyle seemed to understand perfectly and seemed happy enough with the idea; he flashed a quick grin in his youngest brother’s direction.

“Don’t stay up too late, guys,” Kyle requested his younger brothers; acting as if he still had any say in the matter. “Remember, you don’t want to get any detentions for falling asleep in class or neglecting your homework NOW, now do you?”

Kevin gave his brother a few gentle slaps to the face but seemed amused rather than upset with what Kyle had said. Chris meanwhile bounced on Kyle’s belly a few times; causing his oldest brother to grunt somewhat. Then the two boys climbed off of him, all three said good night to him, and then they escorted Eric out of Kyle’s room; closing the door behind them as they went.

Eric’s three captors walked him into a room adjacent to Kyle’s. This one was sparsely furnished compared to Kyle’s. Rather than a large, luxurious bed like Kyle lay in, the dominant feature of this otherwise vacant room was a single run-down, somewhat rusted and bent up bed frame. There were a couple of small pillows but no mattress. A set of manacles like those Eric wore on his wrists dangled from the corner of the headboard, while another set like his ankle manacles dangled from the opposite end of the footboard.

“Here’s your bed,” Kevin announced proudly; as if displaying the height of luxury and comfort. “It might not be the softest bed you’ve ever seen, but lying on the bare frame gives us plenty of places where we can tie all parts of you down to various parts of the bed; just like stitching! Once we finish, you won’t be able to move an inch!” He said that like he expected Eric to rejoice at the thought.
Captive Babysitter 027.jpg

“We’d have let you have a mattress as well if you hadn’t tried to fight us back in the bathroom,” Chris added. “Maybe if you behave yourself you can have a soft mattress to lie down on tomorrow night.”

“Tomorrow night?!” Eric screamed mentally. “How long are you going to keep me here?!”

At this point, Chris locked the manacle from Eric’s left wrist, but left the other end locked around his right wrist. “Lie on the bed, and spread your arms out wide,” he told Eric in a tone of voice that was more command than request.

Eric would have given anything to be miles away from there at that point, but he wisely made no resistance at all as his young captors led him to the bed and compelled him to lay down in it. The metallic straps on the bed frame were rather uncomfortable against his bare back, but at least he was allowed to rest the back of his head on the pillows.

Kevin went to Eric’s right side, grabbed the free end of the manacles that dangled from Eric’s right wrist, and locked the other manacle around the iron bedpost. Eric had some freedom of movement with that arm; enough to keep his arm from cramping up anyway. But for all intents and purposes his right arm was now immobilized.

Chris went to Eric’s left side, grasped the manacle that was locked around the bedpost at that corner, and locked its free end around Eric’s left wrist; trapping his left arm identically to his right.

Clark went to the foot of the foot, unlocked the manacle that trapped Eric’s right ankle, pulled his left ankle over the closest bedpost, and locked the free end around the bedpost. He then took the set of manacles already dangling from the remaining foot bedpost and locked its free end around Eric’s all-too-briefly free right ankle.
Captive Babysitter 028.jpg

Eric was now bound securely in a spread-eagle atop the bare-metal bed frame.

“Want me to get the rope and start tying him down?” Clark asked his two older siblings.

“Aw, we can do that later,” Kevin replied as he causally placed a booted foot onto the top of the bed frame and paused there thoughtfully. “He’s secure enough for the time being. Let’s have a little fun with him first. Go ahead and climb aboard, Clark.”
Captive Babysitter 029.jpg

The youngest boy gleefully climbed onto the bed frame, stood over Eric’s body for a moment, and then knelt down to straddle Eric’s chest just as Kevin had straddled Kyle’s chest earlier. A moment later, Chris joined his brother; seating himself on Eric’s middle in exactly the same way he had sat on his oldest brother earlier. Kevin looked on grinning; evidently contemplating joining his two siblings.

Eric groaned as the weight of the two boys already seated on top of him pressed the back of his own body painfully against the hard, barely-yielding metallic slats of the bed frame underneath him, and braced himself for the even greater pain he’d face if Kevin climbed on top of him too.
Captive Babysitter 030.jpg

“I’m in Hell,” Eric thought to himself over and over. “These little devils are killing me!”

But they hadn’t even begun to torture him yet!

tbc

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:51 pm

I had forgot about this story. The 3D illustrations are awesome! Those boys are pretty devious. Keep up the good work.

By the way, what software do you use for those illustrations?
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:37 pm

cmcd290 wrote:I had forgot about this story. The 3D illustrations are awesome! Those boys are pretty devious. Keep up the good work.

By the way, what software do you use for those illustrations?

DAZ Studio 4.6 (which is FREE) and a whole s**t-ton of related add-ons (most of which are definitely not free, but are frequently on sale and have sharpened my bargain hunter skills even more than my 3D art skills).
http://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models-and ... udio-4-pro
http://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models-and-content

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Chapter Five - Stored In The Cellar

Kevin didn’t climb on top of Eric However, but simply watched his two siblings for a while. The wicked look on his handsome features indicated to Eric that the young teen had some wicked scheme for him in mind however, so Eric wasn’t particularly relieved.

Sure enough, before another minute had passed, Kevin walked to the foot of Eric’s crude bed, crouched down beside the bedpost to Eric’s right, reached out, and began to tickle Eric’s bare right foot with light strokes of his fingers. Eric choked back a laugh (which was muffled by his gag anyway) and tried to jerk his foot away. However, the chain connecting the manacle locked around his ankle to the one locked around the bed railing prevented him from moving his foot away by more than a few inches. With an evil grin, Kevin’s hands followed Eric’s foot and -while one hand held Eric’s foot firmly immobile - the other resumed the tickle assault.

Eric writhed and squealed into his gag as he vainly sought to pull his foot away.

Still straddling his chest, Clark bent down and untied the gag from Eric’s face. “I wanna hear him laugh!” he explained aloud to no one in particular.

“No! Nooo! Hehehehehehe!” Eric squealed. “Stop it! I beg you! Hehehehehehehehe!”

But Kevin didn’t stop; he merely persisted in tickling Eric’s foot with a sadistic smile on his face. He had great skill in tickling as well; undoubtedly he had gotten considerable practice – probably on his own brothers.

“That looks like fun!” Chris exclaimed suddenly as he suddenly got up off Eric and climbed off the bed. Eric’s momentary relief in having the large boy’s body weight atop his belly was very short lived however as Chris squatted down at the corner of the bed by Eric’s left foot and began to tickle it with the same skill Kevin did with his right.
Captive babysitter 031.jpg

With the tickling of both his feet, Eric’s laughter and writhing became uncontrollable. His entire body jerked and thrashed as if he were being electrocuted, but was still firmly held down to the metal bed-frame by the manacles locked around his wrists and ankles. He had just enough freedom of movement for his writhing to send the smaller Clark – who wasn’t quite heavy enough to keep Eric’s middle securely pinned down - bouncing up and down on top his belly. However, Clark was evidently enjoying the experience quite thoroughly and encouraged all three of the others to keep it up as he pretended he was a cowboy riding a bucking bronco; paying no attention to the fact that he was riding the wrong side of his bucking steed.

The tickle assault lasted for at least a half hour; during which time Eric all but exhausted himself in his uncontrollable laughter and his frantic but futile efforts to buck Clark off of him, pull his feet away from those tickling fingers, and squirm free of his restraints. His writhing continued, but had become so much less energetic that he was no longer moving Clark around with him. Clark wasn’t too happy about that and tried bouncing on Eric’s belly under his own power to encourage him to greater efforts, but this proved ineffective.

Then Clark had a real brainstorm. Moving his knees out of his own way, he reached down and proceeded to tickle the undersides of Eric’s unprotected armpits. Eric’s writhing and thrashing immediately regained new vigor as the helpless captive began to laugh even harder than ever. With a happy smile, Clark tickled his prisoner as vigorously as he could; even while his two older brothers continued to tirelessly tickle Eric’s feet.

Eric pleaded over and over again for mercy as he laughed, gasped, coughed, writhed, thrashed, and squirmed under the increased tickle assault. But the three boys showed him no mercy, and the tickle torture continued for a second half hour.
Captive babysitter 032.jpg

It was only when Eric’s laughter was punctuated too often by gasps for breath and coughs from the strain that his tormentors began to relent, and they stopped altogether only when Eric began crying instead of laughing from soreness, exhaustion, dryness in his throat, and lack of breath.

Finally relenting, Kevin fetched some water for Eric to drink as he was catching his breath, and Clark gave it to him while still straddling their captive’s midriff. Only then did he finally climb off of Eric and allow their captive to draw a fully-free breath. All three boys stood around the bed and looked at their prisoner happily.

“Well, you should be tired enough now to sleep pretty well,” Clark told Eric as he stood at Eric’s right side with his arms folded across his chest. “I guess we’ve all had enough fun for one night. Time to gag you again before we leave you alone for the night.”
Captive babysitter 033.jpg

“Wait, there’s no need to gag me,” Eric pleaded. “I promise I won’t make any noise. It’s obviously pointless to call for help or anything way out here anyway.”

“Nope; all ‘guests’ had to be kept quiet,” Kevin insisted. “But tell you what; you can have a choice. Either you take the gag, or one of us sits on your face and twists your nipples all night. Which do you prefer?”

Eric gulped nervously. “I guess the gag is a pretty good idea after all.” Eric replied quietly.

“Wise decision,” Kevin replied with a grin as he sat sideways on the bed, stuffed a fresh rubber ball into Eric’s mouth, and securely tied the gag over Eric’s face once again.
Captive babysitter 034.jpg

Satisfied that their gust was secure and quieted for the night, the three boys casually strode out of the room. “Good night,” Clark said to Eric with a deceptively sweet, innocent-looking smile as he turned to look back at the guest as he prepared to close the door. “See you tomorrow.’

And with that Clark closed the door behind him. A moment later, Eric heard the turn of a key in the door’s lock.
Captive babysitter 035.jpg

“Jeez, talk about overkill!” Eric thought to himself. “Like I’m going to be able to get out of this bed, let alone walk out that door!” And yet the fact that he’d been locked inside the room had an effect on Eric anyway, for the sound of the lock turning haunted his dreams all that night – once he was able to get to sleep at all.

Eric heard the sound of the lock turning for what seemed like the hundredth time when he suddenly realized that he was hearing the real lock turning rather than merely hearing it in his head. Eric’s eyes flew open, to see that it was now full morning in what was apparently going to be a bright and sunny day. He looked to his left at the door to his room, just as the door opened wide and Kyle stepped into the room with key in hand.

Kyle was dressed in the same clothes as he had worn last night; apparently not having bothered to shave or shower yet either. He had the look of someone who had just gotten out of bed himself. As it turned out, he had; as he now explained to Eric as he approached Eric’s bed.
Captive babysitter 036.jpg

“The boys are off to school now,” Kyle told Eric as he stood beside the bed and looked down at him. “They washed and had their breakfast before they bothered to set me free. It was in fact the last thing they did before they stepped out to catch the school bus. I have just about an hour before I have to go to work, so you’re going to be alone in the house until my brothers get back. They’ll take good care of you then, so for now I’ll just get you out of bed and squared away before I get ready to go to work.”

Kyle proceeded to release Eric’s left foot from the bed, and for a moment Eric thought that Kyle was going to free him altogether. But to his chagrin, Kyle merely moved Eric’s left leg over to be close to his right, and re-locked the manacle that had been closed around the bed post around Eric’s right ankle instead; just above the other manacle that was already locked around it. Kyle then unlocked the other leg manacle that had been closed around the other end of the foot railing and locked it around Eric’s left ankle – leaving Eric’s ankles trapped by both sets of leg manacles.

Eric watched his former friend with dismay as Kyle unlocked the wrist manacles from Eric’s bed and re-locked the free ends around Eric’s opposite wrists. Then, apparently deciding that having his wrists cuffed in front of it wasn’t restrictive enough, he unlocked one end of each wrist manacle, forced Eric’s wrists behind his back, and re-locked the manacles again. Now Eric’s wrists were securely trapped behind his back. Worn out from his experiences and aware that he was no match for Kyle in a fight under any circumstances, Eric made no attempt to resist.

Kyle reached for the collar that had been removed from around Eric’s neck the night before and locked it back into position. He then clipped the heavy chain that had been used for a leash onto the collar and then tugged gently upon it. “Get up,” Kyle told Eric. “We’re going for a short walk.”
Captive babysitter 037.jpg

Eric hauled himself to his feet and let Kyle lead him out of the room. His captor led him into the kitchen and over to a narrow wooden door to one side. Kyle opened it, and Eric saw that beyond it were a set of wooden steps leading down in a cellar. Eric tried momentarily to pull back, but Kyle compelled him to begin walking down the steps with quiet sternness.

Eric’s alarm grew with every step downward as he saw more and more of the cellar.

The cellar was large – perhaps as spacious as the entire floor above it – and dark, with not a single window anywhere to let in light from the outside. Kyle flipped a switch that turned on several electric lights set in the ceiling, but what the wan light revealed was scarier than the pitch darkness.

The cellar contained various furnishings suitable for a medieval torture chamber. Right beside the stairway was an iron maiden – essentially a sarcophagus with impaling spikes. Beyond that was what looked like a birdcage hanging from the rafters; only this cage was large enough (barely) to hold a human being. On the other side of the iron maiden was a pair of bar cuffs dangling by a chain from the ceiling. Beyond those was a pillory for holding the wrists and head trapped. And beyond the pillory was a full-sized and evidently quite functional rack. Other implements of torture could be glimpsed further on still, but the light at that end of the cellar was apparently either off or burned out, and Eric could not clearly see what other furnishings were to be found there.

What he could see what horrifying enough!
Captive babysitter 038.jpg

Kyle began to pull Eric away from the foot of the stairs and deeper into the cellar. Eric briefly tried to resist, but Kyle overpowered him with ridiculous ease and slapped his face hard several times to take what little fight Eric had left right out of him.

At first Eric thought he was being taken directly to the rack. Instead however, he was made to lean with his back against the metal pole (one of three that ran in a row between the stairs and the far end of the cellar) furthest from the stairway. There, Kyle released one wrist from one manacle, maneuvered the chain to the other side of the pole, and re-locked it. He did the same with the other set of manacles; effectively trapping Eric against the pole.

Kyle then found two hinge-type clothespins from a small table nearby and clamped them upon Eric’s nipples.

“There, you should be comfortable there until my brothers come back home,” Kyle told Eric. “You may sit down if you wish. The floor is a bit hard, but it’s clean. Sorry about the clothes-pins, but they’ll have to stay until my brothers get home. They insisted it was either you wear them now or it would be me wearing them tonight. Just be glad they didn’t have time to think of anything even worse before they went to school. Of course, they’ll probably have come up with a lot of fresh ideas to try on you when they get back.”

Eric looked up at Kyle pleadingly as he seated himself on the hard, cold floor; but though Kyle looked somewhat sympathetic his mind was made up.
Captive babysitter 039.jpg

“I have to go now,” Kyle told me not unkindly as he turned around and walked away. “Try to make yourself as comfortable as you can.

Eric looked despairingly around at the cellar. He could now see what furnishings decorated this far end. Beside him was a cage somewhat larger than the bird-cage he had seen earlier. Beside this, three sets of manacles hung from a wooden beam set in the wall near the ceiling. There were also a number of crates of various sizes containing Only God Knew What.
Captive babysitter 040.jpg

He looked back at the departing Kyle and tried once again to plead for mercy through his gag. But Eric’s muffled cries fell on deaf ears as, without another backward glance at him, Kyle reached the stairs and ascended them. In a moment only his climbing legs were visible. Then the lights in the cellar were cut off; leaving the only source of light that daylight which filtered down from the kitchen windows above. But a moment later even that was gone as Kyle reached the top of the stairs, crossed the door, and closed it behind him.

Once again, more distantly this time, Eric heard the sound of a door lock turning.

It was the last sound from outside that Eric would hear inside that pitch-dark ceiling for several hours.

tbc

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:58 pm

It's good to see you getting back into your stride.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Veracity

Postby Veracity » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 pm

I've completely missed this story up until now. How did that happen? Lucky me, though, because it will be so much fun catching up.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 am

Chapter Six – Earning His Keep

Dealing with the pain in his nipples occupied the entirety of Eric’s attention for quite some time.

Fortunately, the clothespins were not all that tight on his nipples as he had first thought. Perhaps they were old and worn; but whatever the reason, they were not so tight as to be unbearable. Moreover, with a little care and patience, Eric was able to hunch up his knees to his chest and – with some discomfort and effort – manage to knock the pinching things off of his nipples. This caused the pain to flare up even worse for a moment, but afterward the pain subsided to a dull ache. Even so, Eric wondered if his nipples were as red and sore as they felt; in the pitch darkness, there was no way to tell. He wished he could rub the pain away from them, but with his wrists bound behind him there was nothing more he could do.

Eric savored this minor victory of getting the clothespins off of his nipples as much as he could, but the subsidence of the pain soon only made him more aware of his other, less surmountable difficulties. He was cuffed to a post down inside a dark cellar; near-naked and helpless and totally at the mercy of Kyle and his three brothers. No one else knew where he was or, most likely, even cared. There was no hope of rescue, and darned little hope of managing his own escape. Usually Eric was in a situation where he had long since outlived his welcome, but something told him that his ‘welcome’ among Kyle’s family was never going to wear out – no matter he wanted it to.

Eric never noticed it when exhaustion overwhelmed him and he fell into a fitful sleep. He only knew he had slept at all when the light suddenly came on some time later and startled him awake. He was still struggling to remember where he was when he heard the sound of footsteps descending the wooden stairway on the other side of the cellar and the sound of cheerful young voices approaching him rapidly.

Eric looked up and saw Kyle’s three brothers approaching. They wore different sets of clothes than they had yesterday, but as before were dressed for what was evidently warm weather outside.
Captive babysitter 041a.jpg

“Aw, he managed to get the clothespins off himself,” Clark called in disappointment.

“Kyle didn’t use the new ones like we told him,” Chris replied with casual contempt. “I guess we’ll have to teach him to be more careful when we put him to bed tonight.”

“Good afternoon, sleepy-head,” Kevin greeted a now awake Eric cheerfully. “Sorry we had to leave you all alone, but now that it’s Friday afternoon we’ll have plenty of time over the next couple of days to spend time with you.”

“I hope you enjoyed your rest,” Chris added as he crouched behind Eric and began to release him from the post; “because now it’s time we put you to work. Once we get you properly trained, we’ll be expecting you to work for your keep while we’re in school rather than laze away down here all day.”

Eric made no reply as Clark grasped the leash to the collar (still fitted around Eric’s neck) and tugged on it to urge him to stand up. Though normally loathe to do housework, Eric decided that it would be a marked improvement to being locked away in a pitch-dark cellar all day; especially one that was furnished like a torture chamber. He definitely did not want to let his captors decide that it would be amusing to use some of these torture implements on him to ‘win his cooperation’.
Captive Babysitter 042.jpg

To Eric’s relief, his captors led immediately led him up the stairs and out of the cellar without making any hint that such devices would ever be used on him. They entered the kitchen, where Eric suddenly realized that he was getting hungry and thirsty. But his captors made no attempt to discover if he wanted anything to eat and drink, and showed no inclination to get any snacks for themselves. Deciding that attempting to ask anything of his captors would likely be futile (or even counter-productive), Eric silently let them lead him wherever they wanted to take him.

The boys led Eric to the back door of the house and out into the porch which surrounded the entire house. They walked him carefully down the porch steps (rendered slow and difficult by his hobbles but not impossible) and on to the backyard, which Eric was now seeing for the first time.
Captive Babysitter 043.jpg

The back yard was about an acre in extent, somewhat uneven, strewn with boulders of various sizes, and – it now being mid-May – was covered with grass that evidently had not been mowed since the beginning of spring. It was flanked by forest on three sides and a stretch of pasture and then wild field that extended for over a mile on the fourth. Behind him was the house. To his left was a small chicken-coop with a fenced-in area to one side of it. There were several hens and a rooster wandering around in there; doing the things that cooped-up chickens do. Unlike Eric however, they seemed to show little distress about their confinement.

To his right was a tool shed of some sort with a small fenced-in kennel adjacent to it. There were three large dogs of various breeds penned in there, barking loudly (and. It seemed to Eric, very aggressively) until a yelled word from Chris made them quiet down. There was another fenced-in area to the other side that Eric could not clearly see, but which from the sounds contained at least two or three pigs.

Ahead of them was a large, faded two-story barn. It was toward this barn that the four of them were now headed.
Captive Babysitter 044.jpg

The front door was closed until the boys approached. Chris walked ahead of them and slid one of the double-doors open, revealing an extensive first floor sub-divided into several stalls for horses on either side. However, from the absence of any sounds or smells one would associate with horses, Eric immediately surmised that no horses had been in residence here for many years – if ever.

“This was a horse farm a long time ago,” Chris explained as he walked to one of the stalls and slid open the door. “The stalls are empty now; but we’ve maintained them and kept them clean. They’d make great prison cells, don’t you think?”
Captive Babysitter 045.jpg

Even if Eric had not been gagged, he would have had no idea how to answer that question.

But rather than push Eric into the stall like he had been expecting, Chris stepped further into the stall and then backed out again - pulling out a power lawn-mower with him.

“Time for your chores,” Chris told him as he wheeled the lawn mower up to Eric and positioned the handle-side toward him. “You’re going to mow the lawn.”

Without waiting to see what Etic thought of this, Kevin proceeded to free Eric’s wrists from behind his back – unlocking one manacle from one wrist and locking the free end to the lawn mower handle, and then repeating the process with the other manacle. Each of Eric’s wrists were now shackled to the handle of the lawn-mower; securely tethering him to it.
Captive babysitter 046.jpg

At the same time, Clark unlocked Eric’s from around his neck and casually tossed to one side. “You won’t need that,” the young boy pointed out, “and we don’t want to take any chance that the other end might get caught in the lawn mower blades while you’re working.”

Eric wasn’t sure if the boy was more concerned about the chain or about the choking hazard for himself such a situation would entail. He preferred to believe his personal safety was the real reason however. After all, though they obviously had no problem with the idea of keeping him captive and making him work as their slave, so far the boys had showed no signs of being *too* malicious.

“The mower’s all gassed up and ready to go,” Chris told Eric. “So get out there and mow, slave. We’ll be keeping an eye on you, so no malingering if you know what’s good for you.”

Eric grasped the handles of the lawnmower and wheeled it out the barn door while his captors followed. He had no trouble moving it along or steering it, but he could not pull the cord to start the mower while both his wrists were tethered to the handle. Evidently though the boys had already figured this out and Chris started the mower for him once he had reached the edge of the lawn. The three boys then casually retreated to a cluster of boulders a hundred feet away and seated themselves there to watch their new slave mow the lawn for them.
Captive babysitter 047.jpg

It was a hot and sunny afternoon, and soon all three boys had doffed their shirts even though they sat in the cool shade of several trees while Eric had to work in the hot sun – getting some relief only from an occasional passing cumulus cloud. Clark went into the house at one point and fetched some drinks for them.

They sipped their drinks and watched Eric mow the lawn, but offered him nothing to drink until he had mowed at least half the lawn first. Then they allowed him a rest break when the mower ran out of gas after over two hours; ungagging him briefly and giving him a cool drink while the mower was re-fueled.

Rather than have him continue mowing however, the boys found a more difficult task for him to do. The remaining part of the lawn was strewn with small boulders; some of which had been loosened by frost heaves over the winter. Eric was now bidden to dig up the smaller loose ones and carry them off to the edge of the woods, away from the yard.
Captive babysitter 048.jpg

This was tiring and difficult work; some of the boulders were small and easy enough to carry but others were so heavy he could barely lift them at all – let alone carry them away. At first his captors were satisfied with merely taunting him and cheering him along. When this eventually proved insufficient, Clark began to follow him with a hickory switch in hand and began beating his back and legs with legs whenever Eric seemed to falter. This extra encouragement did wonders for Eric’s level of productivity. He must have cleared away well over a ton of boulders from the lawn before dusk arrived and the failing light put an end to the activity for the day.

“Kyle ought to be home soon,” Chris said to the others. ‘Let’s get the slave here squared away so we can have dinner.”

Eric was led back to the barn and made to put away the lawn mower into its stall before he was finally untethered from it. But then, somewhat to his chagrin, rather than lead him back out of the barn, Eric was simply ushered into an adjacent stall; this one empty and (unlike the other) with a set of steel bars in front of the window. Eric was made to stand with his back against one side wall directly underneath a large metal ring set securely into it a foot above his head.

Eric made no attempt to resist as one set of his manacles were removed while the other set was adjusted to tether his wrists to the ring set into the wall. His wrists were now trapped over his head; leaving him unable to lower his arms or move away from the wall.
Captive babysitter 049.jpg

His three captors stood in front of him and admired their handiwork. Clark even reached out and tickled Eric in the ribs and underarms for a moment; causing Eric to writhe and squirm as he tried (and failed) to keep from laughing into his gag.

“We’ll be back to feed you in a while,” Kevin told Eric as the three boys walked out of the stall. “Make yourself comfortable in the meantime.”

The three boys exited the stall. Clark turned around and slid the stall door closed, and then locked it with a huge padlock. All three boys watched Eric – and Eric looked back at them silently but pleadingly – through the stall-door window grate for a moment. Kevin and Chris walked away laughing after a moment, but Clark continued to stand at the door and gaze at Eric for a moment longer with a happy smile on his face.
Captive babysitter 050.jpg

Then Clark followed his brothers out the barn door and out of Eric’s sight… sliding this front door shut behind him as well. All alone in the barn, Eric could hear their voices fade with distance as they ran back toward the house. Then all was silent save for the usual sounds of barnyard animals.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:02 pm

The illustrations make this story even more enjoyable. I wish I could provide the same for my story.

I love how the kids are in complete control. But I also hope that Eric finds a way to twist the situation to his favor. Either way, I like it.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:41 pm

How did I miss this?
Luckily I spent some time in the train today, reading this whole story so far. ;)

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:35 pm

I think it's really humiliating Eric has to wear panties. :big:

I love it.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:19 pm

It is so not Eric's day
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Is anyone noticing any problems viewing any of my pictures on this forum?
My computer keeps acting up lately every time i go to this site, so that sometimes the pictures - even including avatars - are not visible on my screen.
Zanev says he can see nothing wrong, so i can't tell if it is the site or my computer. :?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Nope. Works fine on this end.
I hate to point out the obvious, but sometimes people forget to try the simple things.
Try cleaning out your browser cookies. That might work...

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:22 am

You know, i am a duffer. I never remember about those %#$@& cookies, even though they've given me problems before.
That must have been the problem all right; everything seems fine now. Thanks for helping an old tech dummy like me. :big:

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 am

I'm glad it's working again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 am

absolutely an outstanding job, both in the story (These kids could give Richard III of England operational tips for the Tower of London) but the detail you have in the shackles for example, are precise and very accurate.Really looking forward to more of this (as an observer of course (grin).
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:51 pm

more, more, more....don't leave that poor kid in the horse stall. I'm sure you have more evils in store for him from :the brat pack."
Aloha,
tony2

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

Yeah, sorry about that.
I've been occupied with other projects, have had time-consuming distractions due to the bad winter weather around here, have been literally under the weather for the last couple of weeks, and just haven't had the time and energy and ambition to work on any stories here. I also didn't realize i was letting so much time pass without writing anything for this site. :worried:
I'll try to correct that ASAP.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Sorry for no new chapter yet. I'm having an awful time with the 3D art program i've been using lately to make the illustrations here. Some of the scenes are so memory intensive they keep crashing my computer, and for some reason a lot of other things keep glitching whenever I use it. Not sure if it's the program or if some undetected virus is messing with my computer. It's slowing me down and causing me major frustration though, and messing with my mood. And the scenes in am trying to create are proving more difficult and time consuming than i expected - in part as a result of all this. Sorry for the delays, but this is gonna take a while yet.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Take your time, Jason.
Why not give some time to another project (not necessarily TUGs related) to clear your head?
I hope you clear the log-jam soon.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:23 pm

xtc wrote: Why not give some time to another project (not necessarily TUGs related) to clear your head?

I have been, actually - several of them; which of course is just another reason for the delay.
xtc wrote:I hope you clear the log-jam soon.

Thanks. I hope so too. But around here the steadily and spectacularly rotten weather makes that difficult.

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Postby ebascoray » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Gee, Mr. Toddman, you sure do like to make SOME of your characters "fiendish", don't you? But, hey, to paraphrase Mr. Gump. "Fiendish is as fiendish does." Keep up the good writing, when you get the chance.

Ebascoray

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:14 pm

Sorry about the problems with the computer. You may have a problem with your available memory. Alternatively, it sometimes pays to go back to square one and wipe and reinstall -- it eliminates all the accumulated junk. Or get a good registry cleaner to remove the cobwebs there too. You might try system Mechanic by Iolo.

Return to “M/M”