The Slave, Hunter (updated with chapter 12; 09/01)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: The Slave, Hunter (updated with chapter 10; 06/29)

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

As expected, well worth waiting for although it reminds me of the Saturday Morning Flash Gordon shows, always leaving us hanging "until next week, same time, same channel".
BTW, what is this?:
let Austin insert a rubber mouth into it before Austin took a cloth and expertly cleave-gagged Hunter with it.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:07 pm

tony2 wrote:As expected, well worth waiting for although it reminds me of the Saturday Morning Flash Gordon shows, always leaving us hanging "until next week, same time, same channel".
BTW, what is this?:
let Austin insert a rubber mouth into it before Austin took a cloth and expertly cleave-gagged Hunter with it.

It was a bit of a run-on sentence i admit, but (unlike the section you took out of context by not including the whole thing) I thought it was clear enough. Hunter's mouth got stuffed with a rubber ball. Then a gag was tied over it to keep the ball in. I changed one word in the original text and changed the punctuation to make two separate sentences. It should be clearer to read now.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

great -- I just didn't know what a rubber mouth was.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:22 am

????
Balls. Literally. Next time highlight the word you want me to notice, willya? :oops: :P

chloroboy
TUGs Member

Postby chloroboy » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 am

I love the continuation :)

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Man those boys are demented. If that's their idea of soft torture, I can't wait to see how they really torment their captives.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

HumHumming
Tied up

Postby HumHumming » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:00 am

Wow Jason I must say that this is one of the best stories I have read in a long while! I know I probably don't give as much feedback to as many stories as I probably should, and I was a bit shocked that I hadn't noticed this piece of gold earlier. But something is better than nothing.
Anyways, I love everything about this story, the detail, the character development and the length! At least I for one prefer longer chapters to short ones. The last chapter was spiced up with the "soft torture", and I hope to see more of it in the future.
I really want you to keep this story up, I hope that you will have the motivation to keep writing it:)

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 am

Poor Hunter. I hope he gets revenge on Carsen and Austin. Not too quickly, tho. I like this story and hope it will go on and on and on.

beekee404
TUGs Member

Postby beekee404 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:32 pm

please tell me you plan to continue! i wanna see more! please dont leave us with a cliffhanger like so many mean storywriters here have done! lol

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:04 pm

I've been away to have surgery and have been recovering from that. It's been a rocky road but I'm over the worst of it.
But just now I'm having to deal with the loss of my job of the past 19 years, which isn't helping my creativity either.
But don't worry; I DO plan to resume this story soon... most likely in the next few days in fact. For that matter, now that I've been forced into what practically amounts to premature retirement (I can't imagine getting another decent job at my age!) I'll likely have more time (and energy!) to devote to writing now, and will begin posting chapters like this somewhat more often than i have been of late. Luckily, though my retirement fund isn't as robust as i'd have liked it to be before actually retiring, I can get by for a good 15 to 20 years if i'm frugal enough and experience no more huge financial setbacks.
I just need to clear my head and get back into the flow of things, but don't worry... Hunter's adventures are just beginning now that many of the obstructions (including employment in a tiring and tiresome and energy-sapping job) that have gotten in the way of telling his story this past year are now gone.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:55 am

I know I've said this before with each of the last few widely-spaced-apat installments, but this time I really think i'll be able to start posting here somewhat more often now, now that i've recovered from myoperation and i have more energy and free time on my hands.
The only fly in the ointment now is that I am now facing the prospect of more surgery on my prostate in the near future to prevent more bladder stones from forming inside of me. But for now i should have much more time - and, importantly, energy that my job had been siphoning away from me - to devote to this story and others.

[b][i]Chapter Eleven: Baby Sitting
[/i][/b]
Hunter lay on the floor, subtly trying (and failing) to free himself from his bonds while he tried to figure out what his tormentors had in store for him. Whatever it was, he was sure he wasn’t going to like it.

Austin came back into the room first, now wearing nothing more than a very short set of gym shorts and carrying a rolled up blanket in his arms. He dropped the blanket, and tipped out some other items he had carried rolled up inside. The first one that was brought to Hunter’s attention was what looked like a pink baby’s bonnet, but large enough to fit an adult – or an adolescent boy like Hunter!

And sure enough, Austin straddled Hunter’s chest and began to fit the bonnet on him; tying off the chin straps with a gentle tug but with a sly, mischievous grin on his face.

Next came an adult-sized diaper, and for a moment Hunter was afraid his tormentor planned to removed what little he was still wearing before putting the diaper on him. But fortunately Austin simply settled for fitting the diaper over the briefs Hunter already wore rather than putting him through the embarrassment of stripping him naked first. Even the outlandish outfit Jaden had made hunter wear was much better than enduring that!

Hunter why Austin even bothered with the diaper, as the next thing he did was to take the blanket, spread it on the floor, made hunter lie on one edge of it, and then wrap him entirely up inside the thing as if they were swaddling clothes. Hunter’s entire body was now concealed inside the blanket, except for the soles of his feet and his face, which stuck from a crude ‘hood’ formed by one fold of the blanket.

For good measure, Austin then took a coil of rope and wrapped it all around Hunter’s body – blanket and all – to keep the blanket wrapped around him.

Once this was done, Austin straddled Hunter’s belly in a relaxed manner and began to pinch Hunter in the cheek. “Awww, aren’t you a cute widdle baby boy?” Austin said to Hunter teasingly; pinching his cheek and talking in ersatz baby talk. “Yes, you’re so cute! You make a nice widdle baby boy!”

About that time Carsen strode in, wearing a set of gym briefs similar to Austin’s and carrying a plastic baby bottle filled with milk.

“Oh, such a cute widdle baby,” Carsen said mockingly; imitating the same style of baby talk Austin had been using. “Time for baby to have his widdle bottle.”

And with that, Carsen stepped over Hunter’s prone body and let his slim, athletic legs fold out from under him; setting himself gently down onto Hunter’s chest. “Here you go, widdle baby,” Carsen said to Hunter as he held the nipple of the bottle up to Hunter’s mouth.

Hunter tried to avert his head, but Carsen simply closed his legs together against hunter’s head and forced him to look straight up – unable to turn his head an inch from side to side.

“Drink up, widdle baby,’ Carsen said teasingly but also a trifle ominously, “or baby gets a spanking.”

“Yeah… with this!” Austin clarified as he held up a hair brush and swung it down a few inches in the air blunt side forward to demonstrate exactly what was meant.

Hunter had no doubt the two boys meant what they said, and that they’d use that hair brush with all the strength their wiry arms could muster! Reluctantly Hunter parted his lips and allowed the nipple of the milk bottle to pass into his mouth. Then he began to suck of the thing, and had to restrain himself from choking in disgust as a couple of ounces of warm milk entered his mouth.

Incongruously, he found himself imagining that the bottle was something else – something warm and tubular that also gave milk (of sorts) after a while. With a shudder he repressed that image; wondering why he would imagine doing such a thing with Carsen – or indeed with any guy! He wasn’t a girl, and he wasn’t gay… was he?

Hunter concentrated on drinking the milk to get his mind off those disturbing thoughts; keeping his eyes tightly closed and listening to the snickers and taunts of his two tormentors.

With his hands tied behind his back and with the weight of two boys only moderately smaller than he was on top of him, it would have been uncomfortable had he been forced to lie on a bare wooden floor. Fortunately however, the thick padding he actually lay on made the discomfort of being tied so securely tolerable. Even so, he wished this entire unpleasant ordeal to be over and done with, and so drank down the milk as quickly as he could tolerate it.

“That’s it, widdle baby,’ Austin said to him in the same way he might talk to an actual baby but with a tone of mockery to it. ‘Drink up all your milk.”

“He’s almost done with this one,” Carsen told him. “The second batch of milk should be warmed up by now. Go get it, would you please?”

“Sure, cars,’ Austin replied amiably as he got off of Hunter’s belly and ran out.

‘Second batch of milk?’ Hunter thought to himself in panic. ‘I have to drink a second bottle of this crap? I’m not sure I can keep down the first! Not if Austin sits on my belly again!

But Austin didn’t sit on Hunter’s belly. By the time Austin came back into the room with a second filled baby bottle, Hunter had finished the first one. So Carsen took the milk bottle from Hunter’s mouth, stood up, and stepped out of the way while Austin took his place; straddling Hunter’s chest and forcing the second bottle upon him. Meanwhile Carsen stepped over Hunter’s body again and seated himself down where Austin had previously sat; only this time knees up instead of down and putting more of his body weight on Hunter’s stomach than Austin had.

Hunter almost choked; the discomfort of Carsen putting all his weight on Hunter’s belly was making it much harder to force any milk down his throat. Having to drink while lying down was hard enough, and Austin straddling his chest made it harder till. But this… it was making him feel distinctly bloated and uncomfortable.

Hunter tried to protest this development but Austin simply shushed him and urged him to continue drinking. When hunter tried to protest again Austin simply withdrew the bottle and slapped him hard across the face with his free hand. “No talking! Drink! Or else you get a spanking!” Austin warned his overgrown and recalcitrant infant as he grabbed the hair brush in his free hand and waved in around in front of Hunter’s face.

“Who knew babysitting could be so much fun?” Austin said to Carsen with a grin as hunter struggled to finish off the second bottle.

“It’s certainly fun to sit on *this* baby!” Carsen replied. “I guess I’d better get another batch of milk ready,” he added as he got up off of hunter’s belly.

Hunter was glad of the relief of Carsen’s body weight removed from his belly, but the idea of being forced to drink a third bottle of warm milk caused him such acute distress that this was forgotten in a moment. “Nooo! Not *another* bottle of milk!” Hunter wailed. “PLEASE! Don’t make me…”

“Shut up, widdle baby!” Austin exclaimed as he withdrew the bottle, gave Hunter’s face another couple of hard slaps, and then held the bottle (still a quarter-full) back up to Hunter’s mouth again. When Hunter refused to drink another drop, Austin kept slapping him until Hunter finally gave up and resumed sucking on the rubber nipple.

Carsen re-entered the room with a refilled baby bottle and, seeing that Hunter was not yet finished with the second bottle, seated himself knees up and none too gently upon hunter’s belly again; almost causing the distressed ‘baby’ to spit up the mouthful he’d just managed to swallow.
Hunter’s progress in finishing off the second bottle was slower after that, but Carsen merely sat there patiently awaiting his turn to give ‘baby’ a third bottle, while Austin – somewhat less patient – continued slapping hunter’s face when he took too long to swallow a mouthful.

Finally Hunter managed to finish off the second bottle, and his two captors exchanged places. But now, as Carsen seated himself on hunter’s chest, he continued to sit knees up – holding the bottle to hunter while leaning forward – while Austin did the same on Hunter’s belly. The weight on top of him was therefore more burdensome than ever, while the mere idea of having to drink yet a third bottle of this stuff was positively revolting!

“No! NOOOO! I can’t do it!” Hunter wailed; practically crying and refusing to allow the nipple into his mouth no matter what Austin and Carsen did.

“Then baby gets a spanking!” Carsen announced sternly but with a cruel smile as they undid the ropes that held the blanket onto Hunter’s body, tossed ropes and blanket casually aside, removed his diaper as well (but not the briefs he’d been wearing underneath) and forced Hunter to lie on his belly. Hunter then then gagged with a small rubber ball and a towel. Austin sat on the backs of Hunter’s lower legs to keep them pinned while Carsen straddled Hunter’s upper shoulders, facing Austin and hunter’s hind end.

Carsen held the hair brush firmly in his right hand, brush side up, and brought the flat side down hard against Hunter’s defenseless posterior. Hunter cried out, but the sounds were muffled by his gag. He struggled, but he was still tied too well and the weight of his two tormentors kept him securely pinned to the floor. Carsen swatted Hunter’s rear end again… and again… and again. Hunter squealed, writhed, and thrashed around… but his struggles only elicited laughter from his two younger captors. Carsen held up the rush to swing again…

“What in HELL are you two doing to him?!” yelled a familiar and displeased-sounding voice from the doorway.

Carsen paused in his swing while all three boys turned to look toward the doorway, which was off to one side of them as they were currently positioned. Standing in the doorway were Jaden, Alex, and Sam. Sam looked slightly gleeful at the sight he was seeing and Alex seemed somewhat neutral, but Jaden was quite evidently furious.

Seeing his brother evident foul mood, Carsen began to stammer out a reply, but Jaden cut right through him.

“I told you two to have him do your chores, clean your room, and all that shit!” Jaden yelled. “If he refused or misbehaved, I told you to tie him back up to the cross and record what he did so *I* could decide his punishment later on. But this… this looks like you’re just tormenting him for the fun of it! And I thought you I didn’t want you to do that!”

“You… you said you wouldn’t be back until five!” Carsen exclaimed weakly; as if that excused everything.

“I said five at the latest!” Jaden retorted. “Looks like it’s a good thing I got back earlier than I expected. God damn it! I trust you to help train my new slave and all you two idiots do is abuse him? Get the hell away from him! We’re taking him back upstairs. We’ll deal with you two later!”

Carsen and Austin had already gotten up off of Hunter. Now they ran out of the room and fled to Carsen’s own room as fast as they could go.

Jaden crouched down beside Hunter and removed his gag. “You okay/” he asked with a kindly and concerned tone of voice Hunter had not expected to ever hear from Jaden directed at him.

“I’ll live… sir,” he replied mildly. ‘Sure glad to see you back home... sir.”

“I see those two made some effort to train you, anyway,” Jaden replied with a smile. “Looks like Carsen went a bit overboard though. Let’s get you upstairs and then we can sort this all out.”

The ropes around Hunter’s legs were untied, though those around his upper body, arms. And wrists were left on him. Sam and Alex helped Hunter stand up and gripped an arm each as they helped him walk out of the room, even though hunter was no longer hobbled.

Hunter never even thought of putting up any resistance; even had there been any point in it.

tbc

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: The Slave, Hunter (updated with chapter 11; 08/26)

Postby xtc » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:23 am

Here's hoping you're back at full strength.
Welcome back.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:13 am

xtc wrote:Here's hoping you're back at full strength.
Welcome back.

Thanks. I hope to post one of these and one of the Captive babysitter' installments an average of once a week from now on instead of once every two months. I still have projects elsewhere too i want to work on as well.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Good to see you back at it. Think of all your victims who have been waiting so long for the next instalment. Take care of yourself first though.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 pm

Good to have you back! The news of more frequent chapters is music to my ears. I really do enjoy this story.

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

chloroboy
TUGs Member

Postby chloroboy » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:56 pm

Glad you're back

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 am

Jason, I really don't know how to write all this down but here goes something.

I gotten to Chapter 7 and I don't like Jayden. At all. I see as the high-class subjugating the lower class as if by divine right and that pisses me off extremely. Hunter may not be missed among his family but I'd rather die a free man than be someone's slave no matter what perks come with it. The feeling I've given my life over to another that I've been practically brainwashed to serve is sickening.

I want Hunter to escape and somewhere else to live and for Jayden to get help but of course he's rich so nothing would happen and further devolve into someone I can actually hate.

I like the story man but that fact alone just makes me mad and it has nothing to do with you. I'm sorry...I'll just leave now... *leaves crying*

EDIT: Having now been caught up to date it would seem Jayden is the lesser of two evils. Carsen and Austin are even worse! I suppose as long as Jayden doesn't abuse Hunter other than what was required I could tolerate it. Sorry about the rant Jason.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 am

hey Nem --
Perhaps when Hunter gets out of this we can get him stung by a few of the ants and ship him to the dr's new site (See: Ants). Actually we have room for all of them and they wouldn't even want to come back to pick on anyone else....

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:17 pm

NemesisPrime wrote:Sorry about the rant Jason.

I don't mind the rant, NP. Not at all. For one thing I enjoy feedback like this in fact, and wish to God i got more of it - especially like this! For another thing, I completely agree with you. I myself wouldn't enjoy experiencing the setup here and normally wouldn't have written a story with an older, higher-class master and a poorer, lower-class sub. But there are two reasons for this setup.
1. It's the way Hunter316, who originally requested this story, asked for it. Jayden's older age, higher class, greater looks, charisma, athleticism, and so forth were specifically requested by him, and though i was initially reluctant to do a story like this decided to try it.
2. This set-up gives me the chance to poke holes into the very same economic realities besetting this entire country (USA) that are found in this story. i myself decry the economic inequalities and always support the underdog, and this story format gives me a chance to do that as the story progresses.
Or, at least it did until you stole my thunder! :P :lol:
I intend to gradually cast Jaden in a more sympathetic light. i don't want to give away the details and spoil the story here, but both characters are going to show a learning curve and hopefully you'll hate Jaden less as the story progresses.
Btw i'd planned to do a new segment by now but new unpleasant developments over the weekend (losing my health insurance for a start; just as i am about to learn the details about a new surgery I'm going to need on my prostate) have upset me so much I've been unable to work on it. Hopefully I can write the next chapter sometime tomorrow or the next day though.
Oh, and my thanks to everyone else for their feedback as well.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:45 pm

Oh man, sorry to hear that. I ran into a similar problem with my company screwups with insurance but i forced them to allow me under COBRA for the next 18 months. Good luck with it pal. I'm pulling for you.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:06 pm

tony2 wrote:Oh man, sorry to hear that. I ran into a similar problem with my company screwups with insurance but i forced them to allow me under COBRA for the next 18 months. Good luck with it pal. I'm pulling for you.

Cobra? Does G.I. Joe know about this?
Seriously, i have no idea what Cobra is.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:55 pm

Jason Toddman wrote:
tony2 wrote:Oh man, sorry to hear that. I ran into a similar problem with my company screwups with insurance but i forced them to allow me under COBRA for the next 18 months. Good luck with it pal. I'm pulling for you.

Cobra? Does G.I. Joe know about this?
Seriously, i have no idea what Cobra is.

COBRA! Retreat! REEETREAT!!!!
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 am

COBRA is the Federal law that requires employers to continue health coverage for covered employees after separation for up to 18 months. The employee will have to pay the cost of his share, but it is a lot cheaper than trying to find individual coverage. THERE IS A TIME LIMIT TO SUBSCRIBE, SO DON'T WAIT.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 am

tony2 wrote:COBRA is the Federal law that requires employers to continue health coverage for covered employees after separation for up to 18 months. The employee will have to pay the cost of his share, but it is a lot cheaper than trying to find individual coverage. THERE IS A TIME LIMIT TO SUBSCRIBE, SO DON'T WAIT.

Well, the thing is i ditched the health coverage I had through my employer last March because i couldn't afford the $68 a week it was costing me; especially working only 30 hours pr so a week like i was then. I went to the Maine healthcare Exchange and got a vastly superior policy that not only cost only about $68 a month but eliminated most co-pays and provided all my prescriptions for free.
As long as that was the case, i considered anyone who dissed ACA as being unaffordable to be total assholes. I still do actually, as i could get covered by it anyway if the republican asshole who is currently governor of my state hadn't refused to join the system to provide coverage for people in my current economic dilemma. I hope to God he gets voted out, since shooting him obviously isn't a viable alternative. It's only because of Governor Tea-Party Dumb-Ass that I can't stay covered.
The upshot is I couldn't afford your idea even if i was still eligible for it. It cost too much and its coverage sucked was greatly inferior.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am

It worked out here for me way back when. Just an idea...

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 am

tony2 wrote:It worked out here for me way back when. Just an idea...

Thanks anyway, Tony. And again my thanks for everything encouraging me and giving me feedback for this story.
Only a short chapter this time, but hopefully I'll have another one by this coming weekend and the story will really begin to take off.

Chapter Twelve: Peaceful interlude

Hunter was taken back to the third floor.

“Before we go on, do you need to use the bathroom?” Jaden asked Hunter in a neutral but evidently relaxed tone of voice.

“Yes, please,” Hunter replied respectfully; more eager to use the facilities than he was to face an interrogation or whatever it was Jaden had in mind.

Hunter was now completely untied while Jaden made exaggerated motions to lock to door leading downstairs. The message was plain; there was no hope of escape; just use the bathroom and try no funny business if he wanted to be allowed to use the bathroom unsupervised in the future! Hunter had no desire at this point to do anything but use the bathroom anyway, so he simply went in and did his business as briskly as possible with the bathroom door closed while the others waited for him out in the hallway.

Hunter washed up rather thoroughly as he was covered in sweat and rope burns by this time, and then stepped back out into the hallway. He was allowed to remain untied for the moment while he was escorted into Jaden’s room, where he was bid to sit in a stout wooden chair off to one side of the room. Sam and Alex at once proceeded to tie Hunter to the chair; working as quickly and as efficiently as usual. Hunter attempted no resistance but simply relaxed as they worked. Jaden sat on the edge of his bed and watched all three of them with a thoughtful but unreadable expression on his face. No one said anything as Sam and Alex tied him to the chair, and they were finished in about three minutes.

Sam and Alex stood to either side of hunter in his chair as if guarding a dangerous felon while Jaden looked at hunter silently for another minute or so. Then Jaden made a quiet gesture to his two friends that they apparently immediately understood, because both suddenly left the room and closed the door behind them. From the fading sounds Hunter could hear after that, they were both going downstairs – apparently re-entering the second floor rather than continuing down to the first. Hunter began to suspect that they were on a mission of some kind rather than simply giving Jaden some privacy while alone with him.

“Okay, what happened after I left you?” Jaden asked Hunter with a neutral tone and still with no readable expression on his face. “Tell me everything. Leave nothing out. Be honest. I want to know precisely what happened in your own words.”

Figuring he had nothing to lose, Hunter gave as honest (but simultaneously as self-flattering) and as detailed an account of his afternoon as he could. Jaden pressed him for extra details on some points every now and now, but asked nothing that indicated what his mood was or what he thought of what Hunter was telling him. Hunter sensed that Jaden was hiding some intense emotions from him. In fact, he was pretty sure Jaden was getting more upset by the moment. But whether this hidden emotion was aimed at Hunter or in some other direction Hunter was unsure. In any case, he saw no reason to leave anything out; HE certainly had nothing to hide!

“Carsen tried to bait you in a sucker bet for your freedom, huh?” Jaden asked in a tone of voice that finally gave Hunter a clue as to how Jaden was reacting to all this; and it boded ill for Carsen and Austin rather than Hunter. Hunter nodded in assent and began to feel some relief; maybe Jaden wasn’t completely unreasonable after all. He had to hope so, if he was to have any hope of ever being anything but a hopeless slave in any reasonable time frame!

“Okay, you wait here for me,” Jaden said as he got up and headed for the door leading out into the hallway. “I’ll send Sam to keep you company. Don’t worry, I’ll warn him not to tease or torment you; he’s just going to make sure you don’t suffer while you’re tied up so securely.”

Hunter made no complaint as Jaden left the room. Why bother? It would do no good anyway, and for the first time since he’d been shanghaied here things were starting to look up for him. Maybe the plan he had in mind would actually he helped along by what had happened. In the meantime, though he was tied securely to the chair and could hardly move a muscle, at least he wasn’t uncomfortable. The ropes were secure but didn’t cut into his circulation, and the position he was tied wasn’t stressful. He was even able to shift his weight just enough to ease any muscle discomfort that might develop while he was tied up. So, all in all, it was endurable.

A few minutes later Sam re-entered the room with a bottle of fruit juice and a plate full of cookies and proceeded to hand-feed these to Hunter. The captive boy was somewhat used to this by this time and made no complaint. The juice was cold and flavorful, and the cookies well-made and tasty. Sam seemed friendly and willing to talk, so Hunter decided to ask him a question.

“So, is Jaden upset?” Hunter asked Sam hesitantly.

“Livid!” Sam replied calmly but with a wide grin as he fed hunter another cookie. “Carcass and Autism… uh, I mean Carsen and Austin… were just supposed to show you the duties you’ll be expected to perform, such as cleaning the room in the upper two floors when the rest of us are away, and sometimes the main floor too when no one else is home but us. But those two idiots decided to treat you as some kind of plaything, and that’s not what Jaden wants.”

“You mean I’m to be solely Jaden’s play-toy?” Jaden asked with an odd combination of boldness and trepidation; it wouldn’t do make anyone mad at him while he was helpless to defend himself.

Sam put down the drink he was about to hold up to Hunter’s mouth and looked at him with minor surprise rather than anger. “Is that what you think?” Sam asked mildly. “Jaden’s not going to try to turn you into some kind of… oh, what’s the proper word? Bitch? He’s not gonna rape you. He’s not gay or even bi. He’s perfectly straight. He’s certainly no rapist.”

“No, but he *is* a kidnapper, and you’re his accomplice,” Hunter replied, but speaking mildly and in a matter-of-fact tone rather than being accusatory. He didn’t want to piss Sam off; he just wanted him to see things from Hunter’s point of view.

“Nooo,” Sam said in denial. “Well, maybe technically. But Jaden didn’t just grab someone at random. He decided on taking someone who needed a decent home… who needed someone who really cares for him.”

“I *have* a home, and I have parents who care about me,” Hunter replied somewhat less calmly; though in truth he had to admit to himself that his parents had always been cold and distant to him. Now his father was in the hospital; possibly about to die, and his mother would be with him most of the time he was there, and would probably be grieving and distant for a long time afterward whether he died or slowly – likely very slowly – recovered from his illness.

“But it’s not a good life,” Sam insisted. “I know your folks. I’ve seen how unhappy you’ve been these last few years. I…”

“How the hell would you know how unhappy I’ve been?” Hunter asked acerbically.

“I…” Sam paused in evident uncertainty as to how to proceed. “I’ve been watching you. At school. Around town. Sometimes I’ve even gone past your house and watched you mope around the yard or doing some chore outside; too wrapped up in your thoughts to even notice even when I occasionally tried to call out and say ‘Hi’ and maybe visit. I… well, I like you.”

Hunter was stunned; he’d never had any idea that Sam had even noticed him. He certainly remembered few if any attempts on Sam’s part to strike up a conversation with him. And the way Sam was talking, he was implying more than just a casual, platonic kind of friendship.

“Uhhhh… I didn’t know that,” Hunter replied honestly; at a loss to know what else to say.

“Yes, and so when Jaden wanted to have someone around to do his chores for him, I mentioned you to him,” Sam continued eagerly; oblivious to Hunter’s mood or continuing to be oblivious to Hunter’s reaction to what he was saying now. “I sold him on the idea that it would be like adopting a stray or something. Jaden has a kind heart you know. He keeps it hidden of course, as he likes to seem tough as nails on the outside, but he’s really a nice guy. In fact, he…”

“Whoa whoa whoa…” Hunter interrupted in a voice filled with growing, barely repressed rage. “Are you telling me that this whole idea to shanghai me here was *your* idea?”

“Well, not the actual shanghai part,” Sam replied as he finally noticed Hunter’s increasingly upset mood. “I was thinking more of as his hiring you; perhaps as a summer job at first. But then he decided he wanted a full-time, dedicated servant, just like his brother used to have with…”

“So whose idea was it to kidnap me?” Hunter asked a level but ominous voice. Were he not thoroughly tied up at the moment, it would even have sounded dangerous.

“Alex and Jaden planned it together, I guess,” Sam replied casually. “Alex wants a slave eventually too. They’d thought of giving *me* the honor, but I managed to talk them out of it and giving the honor to you instead.”

“I see,” Hunter replied levelly as he fought to calm himself down. There was nothing he could do about it for the moment, and giving in to righteous anger now would jeopardize his plan. Luckily Sam was apparently too dense to see how angry he was actually getting. “So because I’m from a poor family and Jaden is from a rich one, he felt it was okay to bring me here to be his slave.”

“Indentured Servant is the term he prefers to use, but yeah now you’re getting it!” Sam replied agreeably as he held another cookie up to Hunter’s mouth.

Hunter held his piece. Sam was himself from a fairly privileged family – if not as privileged as Jaden’s certainly far more so than Hunter’s – and probably would not have understood Hunter’s objections to this whole scenario even if Hunter bothered to explain his view to him. But Hunter didn’t bother; even if Sam sympathized (which Hunter doubted he would), it was Jaden who needed to be convinced that money and privilege didn’t simply entitle people like him to up and kidnap people like Hunter because they couldn’t be bothered to do their own chores!!

Besides, it would be better all-round if Sam remained friendly to Hunter rather than resenting him again, like he had when Hunter had kicked him in the groin in his attempts to fight his kidnappers off. Jaden would listen to Sam if Sam thought Hunter was coming around to their way of thinking. Fat chance of that happening for real, but maybe they’d be so convinced of the rightness of what they were doing that Hunter could make them think he was starting to go along with it.

But he had to be careful; if he tried to move too fast it could be weeks or even months before a good opportunity to get out of this situation would come again.

By the time Jaden and Alex returned, Hunter knew what he had to do.

tbc

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Re: The Slave, Hunter (updated with chapter 12; 09/01)

Postby chadmc90 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 am

Nice update, Jason.

I like where this story is going. It seems as if Sam empathizes more with Hunter than we thought, and Sam seems to even desire a friendship with the poor boy. Unfortunately, it will be hard for Hunter to accept such a friendship for all that's happened. But that also opens the door for another possible "intervention" on Jaden's part with Sam. Sam will have to watch himself if he doesn't want to end up another victim alongside Hunter. Can't wait for the next chapter.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 pm

This is starting to sound like the "old" Jason.
Sorry to hear about all the shit in your life at present and I hope things work out but, nevertheless, it's good to read "on form" stuff again.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Hear, Hear!!!

riplord
TUGs Member

Postby riplord » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Just found the story today. Fantastic plot, well-developed characters. I also noticed the sitting on people theme from some of your other stories, nice to see how you integrate everything.

Please do keep up the writing, I enjoy it.

Return to “M/M”