The Slave, Hunter (updated with chapter 12; 09/01)

Fictional Stories of Males tying up Males

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Speedoblue
TUGs Member

Re: The Slave Hunter

Postby Speedoblue » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Waiting for the continuation...

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:27 pm

Same here! Please continue Jason!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:40 pm

Thanks for everyone who gave me feedback.
I think I'm over my winter blues (as well as a nasty cold) now, and hopefully will be posting installments here more frequently from now on.

Chapter Eight – Little Brother see, Little brother Do

Hunter had little else to do for a long while except to look around the room in which he was held captive. There were two windows along the further wall that let in some light, but not much. Both windows were of stained glass like the one in the kitchen, and covered over with a set of sturdy steel bars. However, they let in more than enough light to see by, as the sun was shining from the same side of the house this time of day.

What Hunter saw made him very nervous indeed.

This place was stocked like a discount warehouse for medieval torture devices! He hadn’t really had time to look at them all when he’d been ushered into this room, but he had plenty of time to look them over now; at least, those he see just be turning his head from side to side.

Besides the items he had already noticed and identified such as the cage, pillory, the ‘swing set’, and the cross to which he was tied, Hunter noticed the following:

* A large cedar chest large enough to lay a person down inside of; with three separate lock hinges and a metallic grill on top – evidently to serve as air holes;

* Another upright box of equal size that reminded Hunter of a sarcophagus, with a small grill in front just as eye height;

* A device resembling a pillory with a central space for the head and two smaller ones (one on each side of the larger central hole) to restrain the wrists, which was evidently meant to be carried around or worn from place to place;

* A coat-rack from which several leather outfits of various colors hung; all of which seemed loaded with buckles, restraining straps; and eyelets for the insertion of padlocks;

* A very thickly padded looking sleeping bag with restraining straps built inside and with what looked very much like a hood (with a hole for the eyes and nose) to enclose the head as well (Hunter would eventually learn this was known as a sleepsack);

* A large framework about the size of a twin bed covered in thick latex with what looked like a small vacuum cleaner attached to it by a hose, with an empty box of equal size standing beside it which was labeled, “vacuum bed”;

* A second cage he had not noticed before which was heavily built like a safe but had a rectangular hole (about four inches by eight) in front of it covered by a thick metallic grille;

* A third cage of thick iron bars six feet high but only two feet wide and thick; just enough room for one person to stand in;

* A second pillory that differed from the first in that it had four holes – evidently for the wrists and ankles – set horizontally rather than vertically on leg four feet high so that anyone fitted into it would be dangling by all fours from underneath it;

* A device resembling a thickly padded cot with numerous restraining straps along both long sides; suspended vertically from a stand resembling another swing set;

* A cardboard box containing numerous coils of rope and rolls of duct tape;

* A trapeze dangling over seven feet off the floor from a chain hanging from a pulley set in a rafter in the ceiling, from which two pairs of handcuffs (one end of each locked around the bar of the trapeze) dangled; the chain could be adjusted to raise or lower the trapeze;

* And a wooden windowed cabinet containing a startlingly large variety of handcuffs, leg manacles, collars, hoods, and what seemed to be small whips.

Even a rich kid like Jaden must have spent a long time building up such a huge collection as this, Hunter thought to himself. Jaden must be even more serious about his love for bondage than Hunter had estimated! What in the world had he gotten himself into?

Hunter was left to dwell upon dark thoughts for well over an hour without interruption when he suddenly began to hear the sound of voices from outside the room. They were unfamiliar and rather youthful-sounding voices talking rather loudly and excitedly to each other. Whoever they were, their voices were definitely not those of Jaden, Sam, or Alex but of a couple of boys somewhat younger than any of them.

Who else could be inside this house? And how could he call out for help to attract their attention was he was gagged?

As it turned out; trying to attract attention proved totally unnecessary. The voices grew louder and clearer as it became evident that their owners were climbing up the stairs to the third floor and then opening the (locked?) door leading to the hallway outside the room. The voices abruptly subsided as Hunter the sounds of footsteps beyond the door to his room. Only a few seconds passed when Hunter suddenly heard the sound of a key being inserted in the lock. Then, much to hunter’s surprise, the door swung open to reveal two unfamiliar boys staring straight at him.

The two boys were unfamiliar to hunter, but it was immediately obvious to him who they must be; and would have been even had Jaden not previously mentioned them.

The first one (standing almost directly in front of the other) was definitely Carsen, as he was almost the spitting image of Jaden (right down to his brown hair and eye color). They could almost be twins except Carsen was obviously about four years younger than Jaden (and maybe up to two years younger than Hunter) and wore his hair much shorter than Jaden did. Although probably still shy of thirteen, he was already almost as tall as Hunter and well-toned for a boy his age; something Hunter could easily see as the boy wore only rather brief jean shorts (revealing slender but wiry legs), a tank-top (revealing equally trim arms and a slender, exposed waist), ankle socks and a pair of expensive-looking sneakers.

Carsen was about 5’ 6” (one inch shorter than Hunter) and weighed about 125 pounds (five pounds less than Hunter). However, although he was slightly smaller and two years younger than Hunter, this boy somehow seemed to radiate a sense of greater physical strength, stamina, athleticism, and sheer force of will than the older Hunter did. Even his face had a handsomeness and ruggedness to it than made Hunter feel plain, awkward, and weak in comparison to him.

The other boy was equally obviously Alex’s younger brother Austin, as he resembled Alex in every way except age and size; except that his black hair was shaggy rather than short and his eyes almost black rather than brown. Austin was almost a year older than his companion but somewhat shorter and thinner; being about 5’ 4” and weighing at most 110 pounds. But he looked just as physically fit and robust as Carsen did, and clearly had almost as much force of character as well. He also radiated a sense of character and confidence that made hunter feel inferior to him somehow.

But despite being a year older, he was soon clear to Hunter that Austin was subordinate (though not quite subservient) in his relationship with Carsen; nearly but not quite an equal.
Austin wore jean shorts that ended just below the knee, calf-length socks, a set of brown combat boots, and an unbuttoned short-sleeved shirt.

Both boys looked at Hunter with no sense of surprise but instead eyed him up and down with casual curiosity and more than a hint of disdain. It was immediately obvious to the captive that the two boys had expected to find him there exactly as he was. From the looks on their faces, Hunter knew that there was no hope of rescue to be had from either of these two.

Carsen and Austin stood in the doorway looking silently at hunter for a moment, and then casually strode into the room and approached him; Austin standing respectfully just behind and to one side of his companion. Both looked at Hunter and smiled sardonically - Austin even laughing briefly – but didn’t say anything to each other or to Hunter at first.

“Enjoying your stay so far?” Carsen finally asked Hunter with a rather deep voice for a boy his age as he folded his slender, well-toned arms across his chest.

Hunter shrugged his shoulders noncommittally and made a neutral sound into his gag.

“Are you ready to earn your keep, slave?” Carsen asked with a disdainful smile.

Hunter decided that doing anything other than tamely nodding his head in affirmation would be futile and utterly stupid at this point. He knew enough to realize by now that he was completely at the mercy of these two for the moment. The thought of being under the control of two boys even younger and (even if barely) smaller than he was galled him even more than being under the thumb of Jaden and his two cronies. But Hunter was pragmatic enough to realize that any resistance would only be punished (probably severely), and that his only hope of not being degraded beyond endurance was to get on their good side (or at least avoid getting further on their bad side) as much as humanly possible.

“Good,” Carsen replied smugly. “I’m going to remove your gag now so you can make yourself understood when I need you to be. But you are NOT to talk aloud to either of us unless asked a question or otherwise permitted to do so. Whenever you speak to either of us, you will call me or Austin ‘sir’! Speak without permission or fail to call us ‘sir’ when addressing us and we’ll punish you. Do you understand?”

The way Austin snickered and smiled broadly with a twinkle in his eyes when Carsen mentioned punishment was all the persuasion the still-gagged Hunter needed (as if he needed any more!) to nod his head (quite vigorously in fact) in further affirmation without a moment’s hesitation. He would rather dine on liver and spinach than call either of these young punks ‘sir’, but they could (and probably would) do much worse things to him than that if he made them mad – or gave them any excuse whatsoever to punish him. He could only hope that they would not go too far out of their way to find excuses to ‘punish’ him.

Carsen reached up with a key in his hand and unlocked the padlock that kept the ball gag securely in place, and with a brisk but not rough motion pulled the now drool-soaked gag away from Hunter’s face; dropping it on a nearby table with a moue of disgust. “What do you say, slave?” Carsen suddenly inquired with a moderately rough tone.

Hunter was no fool; he figured out what was expected of him at once. “Thank you, sir,” he said with all the humility he could muster in his voice as he stared at the floor. He was unable to look Carsen in the eyes; and was uncertain even whether he was expected to do so or not. It might be taken as insubordination or something, for all he knew.

“Look me in the eyes when you speak to me, slave,” Carsen snapped; raising his hand as if he was planning to slap Hunter hard across the face.

“Yes sir!” Hunter replied hastily as he immediately complied. “I’m sorry, sir.” Hunter added; not quite insincerely. By this point he would do almost anything not to get punished right off the bat!

Carsen held his arm out as if preparing to slap Hunter anyway, but after a moment of thought relented and put his arm down. “Okay, I guess a warning will suffice this time,” he admitted rather grudgingly. “You’re completely new at this after all, and Jaden told me to be extra patient with you. So each time you make a new mistake, I should just warn you the first time, and punish you only when you repeat a mistake. So you’d better be smart and learn from each mistake; because I’ll warn you only once for each one.”

“Yes, sir,” Hunter replied at once when Carsen paused and appeared to be awaiting a response.

“Maybe you’re not as dumb as you look, slave,” Carsen replied with a grim smile. “So, if I let you down from this rig, are you going to behave like a proper slave and do whatever I tell you?”

“Yes, sir!” Hunter replied even more exuberantly than before. Hunter wanted nothing more at this moment than to be separated from this horrible cross and move his limbs again; his arms and shoulders were beginning to knot up, and he felt an incipient cramp beginning in his right calf.

Carsen nodded quietly to Austin. Apparently following pre-arranged instructions, Austin walked to the glass-paneled cabinet, opened it, and took out a set of wrist manacles (with a much longer chain and heavier shackles than standard handcuffs) and a matching pair of leg manacles. He also selected two length of chain (one three feet long, the other about eight feet long) and three padlocks, and carried these all back to Carsen.

As Austin brought these to his companion, Carsen took a key and freed Hunter’s left wrist from the metal cross. “Hold your wrist out toward Austin,” Carsen tersely instructed Hunter.

Hunter did so with a clear “Yes sir!” for good measure, whereupon Austin locked one end of the wrist manacles around it.

Carsen then unlocked Hunter’s remaining wrist from the iron cross. Without waiting to be told, Hunter meekly held out this wrist as well and let Austin lock the remaining free end of the wrist manacles to it. The two-foot chain clinked noisily as hunter allowed his shackled wrists to drop down to his sides.

Carsen crouched down by Hunter’s left foot and freed it from the iron cross, while Austin crouched down beside him and locked one end of the leg manacles around it.

It suddenly occurred to Hunter that when Carsen freed his remaining ankle from the cross; he would have a split second where his legs would be relatively unhindered. If he moved fast and kicked out hard before the boys could react, he could overcome them both and escape. It seemed like a dirty trick, but did scruples really matter in a situation like this? Without quite realizing it, he tensed his Soccer-trained leg muscles for the sudden flurry of activity.

Rather than free the remaining ankle first however, Austin locked the other end of the leg manacles around it; tethering the two ankles together. Then he took the shorter of the two chains and padlocked one end to the chain connecting the ankle shackles together. He stood up – smiling knowingly at Hunter while looking him straight in the eye as he did so – and padlocked the other end of the chain to Hunter’s wrist manacles. The two sets of manacles were now tethered together; greatly inhibiting any sudden or fast movements.

Hunter swallowed and attempted to conceal his disappointment as the seeming opportunity to escape which had so suddenly presented itself was just as suddenly snatched away again.

“Is something wrong, slave?” Carsen asked Hunter with a smile of irony. It was obvious to Hunter now that the same thought that had occurred to hunter had also occurred to him; perhaps even before he had begun freeing hunter from the St. Andrew’s cross.

“No, sir,” Hunter replied meekly, though he was sure he was going to be punished anyway.

But Carsen merely smiled and let the matter drop as he walked to another cabinet, opened a drawer, and pulled out a heavy-looking metallic collar – built into two halves with a connecting hinge like a giant manacle - that appeared to be covered with small electrodes. Hunter definitely did not like the looks of the thing, but made no resistance as Carsen walked up behind him and locked the strange device around his neck. The collar was quite heavy and fitted fairly snugly, but was not tight or heavy enough to cause much discomfort nor any difficulty in breathing.

“Do you know what a shock collar is, slave?” Carsen asked almost kindly as he walked around in front of Hunter again; now holding what looked like a TV remote in his hand.

“No, sir,” Hunter explained honestly.

“Would you care to guess what it does?” Carsen asked with a grin.

“Uhhh… it sends an electrical shock if I get out of line?” Hunter suddenly guessed aloud.

“That’s right, slave,” Carsen replied smugly. “Do I need to demonstrate?”

“No sir,” Hunter replied sincerely.

“And if I decide to demonstrate anyway?” Carsen asked with a sneer that somehow detracted nothing from the handsomeness of his young face.

“I will learn from the demonstration, sir,” Hunter replied meekly.

Carsen looked somehow happy and disappointed at the same time. “You *are* smarter than you look, slave,” he replied mildly as he clipped the remote to a small pouch attached to his belt without attempting to use it. “Training you may be easier than I thought; if not quite as much fun as I’d hoped.”

At the same time, Austin had taken the longer chain and padlocked it to a metal loop that protruded from hunter’s collar. He then have the free end to Carsen, who then tugged on it gently like a leash attached to a pet dog.

"Pick up that gag I dropped, and carry it in one hand," Carsen instructed Hunter.

"Yes sir," Hunter immediately replied; complying and doing his best to keep his disgust at the drool-coated thing to himself.

“Heel, slave,” Carsen bid his captive as he turned around and immediately walked away toward the door leading out of the room. Hunter immediately began to follow meekly, with Austin trailing behind them both to shut the door. He wondered where they were going, but had the sense not to ask questions without permission. He didn't want to wear this gag again rather than carry it; especially with all that dirt and dust that was now adhering to it!!!

Besides, anywhere else had to be better than *here*!

tbc
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:38 pm

Wow, good job on another chapter, Jason! I can't wait to see what happens next with Hunter. Carson seems just as arrogant as his brother. But Hunter is playing this smart. If Jaden and his crew make just one mistake, Hunter will surely use it to his advantage. Maybe they didn't pick the perfect slave, after all. Keep up the good work.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Yea, BRAVO, AUTHOR, AUTHOR, fantastic, a work of literary genius (when you finish the 33rd chapter that is).
Now who says you are not getting enough feedback? I can recopy this about 10 times or more (because you are worth it to all of us - even the lurkers).
Alternatively, come here to Hawaii for awhile and I'll introduce you to my toy box (in the bright, warm sun of course).
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

hunter316
TUGs Member

Postby hunter316 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Jason, I know that I've pm'ed you a few times, but I just wanted to do a post out where others can see it.

This story has exceeded pretty much all of my expectations (which, I'll admit, were already quite high after I read some of your other work). The character development, the descriptive style, and especially the bondage is all top notch. I honestly can't wait to see where you go with it next!

You really are one of the best writers I've come across on this site, and I'm not just trying to suck up to you :wink: . I was ecstatic when you returned from your hiatus and I hope you can keep finding the strength and inspiration to keep this story going strong

Thanks again! :big:

chloroboy
TUGs Member

Postby chloroboy » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:48 am

hunter316 wrote:Jason, I know that I've pm'ed you a few times, but I just wanted to do a post out where others can see it.

This story has exceeded pretty much all of my expectations (which, I'll admit, were already quite high after I read some of your other work). The character development, the descriptive style, and especially the bondage is all top notch. I honestly can't wait to see where you go with it next!

You really are one of the best writers I've come across on this site, and I'm not just trying to suck up to you :wink: . I was ecstatic when you returned from your hiatus and I hope you can keep finding the strength and inspiration to keep this story going strong

Thanks again! :big:

I know I don't post here as often as I should, but what's the purpose of saying the same thing twice? I fully concur. Keep going Jason!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:24 am

I've been concentrating on the Captive babysitter story for the main part; mainly to deal with the challenge of depicting halfway-decent 3D renders of someone tied with rope-like bands (I can't as yet do actual rope).
But I think i'll be doing a new chapter here as well by this weekend.

tightlybound
TUGs Member

---

Postby tightlybound » Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:38 am

---
Last edited by tightlybound on Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:49 am

tightlybound wrote:Anything new?

It's been difficult to find time to work on this or my other ongoing story lately for various reasons, including being busier at work than i used to be, having numerous projects I want to work on elsewhere, and dealing with health problems including seasonal allergies that especially affect my eyes. Also, frankly, I've lost much of my interest in this story as having a younger captive older captor never really appealed to me as much as the reverse situation does, I can't really let my imagination take flight with it, and it's been hard to feel the inspiration I need to continue.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:59 pm

That's a shame to hear, Jason.
I was really enjoying this tale of your's.

Finn4323
Kidnapped

Postby Finn4323 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:05 am

Just found this story. I also, thought it was about someone who was running around kidnapping people, the forcing them to act as sex slaves, etc, and just wasn't interested in reading the story. When I discovered it was about a young man named Hunter, who is being trained to become a slave, it became much more interesting. Like you, I can certainly understand SAD (seasonal affective disorder). It became so bad for me, that I sold my house in Pennsylvania, and moved to Florida. I lived in Florida for six years and LOVED it. Did seem a bit strange around Christmas to hear Winter Wonderland, or I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas, or songs like that, while laying on the lanai, in shorts, or laying on the beach, but it sure beat the cold, ice and snow. But, I've decided to become a snowbird and spend the warm weather months in PA and the cold months in FL So I can certainly understand your Winter lethargy, but I sure am looking forward to reading the rest of this story. Very well written. Excellent character development, and I have no difficulty in substituting the name Erik for Jaden or the name Hunter for my own name. Love the story. Can't wait to see how things develop.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:43 am

Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'll try to get back into writing installments for this story and my captive babysitter story sometime soon. Minor but very uncomfortable medical issues - including allergies that make my eyes constantly water up, and a urinary tract problem that constantly makes me feel I need to go to the bathroom - have made it difficult to concentrate on writing new material lately, and also I've been devoting time posting older but uncensored material plus some newer material i could never post here at Y!G. But now that the initial novelty of that is wearing off I'll try to get back to working on material here; after all, this site IS my first online love.
Anyone who wants to see my stuff at Y!G needs to register onto the site, but it's no harder to do so there than it is here. For those who wish to do so (especially anyone with a fondness for shota), my gallery is here:
http://www.y-gallery.net/user/magnaman/

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: The Slave, Hunter

Postby tony2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Jason,
Please check these out. i have seen medical studies and reports that SAD is relieved with exposure to a certain wavelength of light missing under most artificial light sources and reduced substantially in wintertime. here is one site:
http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/li ... ampaign=03%-%Light%Therapy%Main

Hope this is of some help

Tony2

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:18 am

tony2 wrote:Jason,
Please check these out. i have seen medical studies and reports that SAD is relieved with exposure to a certain wavelength of light missing under most artificial light sources and reduced substantially in wintertime. here is one site:
http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com/li ... ampaign=03%-%Light%Therapy%Main

Hope this is of some help

Tony2

yes, I have been told before that my low energy levels during wintertime are probably from reduced light levels. I doubt that's the problem i am facing now however, and the allergies and other health problems probably play more of an ongoing role than the light levels do. It's not just my mood that's the problem... unfortunately.
Meanwhile, I am now making some progress with making pictures for the babysitter story now. Once I post a new chapter for that (hopefully before Monday), I intend to concentrate on doing several catch-up chapters for this story as well.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:02 am

I hope you get well soon, Jason. I for one have missed your updates, and I bet several others have as well. I am certainly looking forward to the continued training of Hunter the Slave and Eric in the Captive babysitter.

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:00 pm

chadmc90 wrote:I hope you get well soon, Jason. I for one have missed your updates, and I bet several others have as well. I am certainly looking forward to the continued training of Hunter the Slave and Eric in the Captive babysitter.

It's actually been a series of unrelated (afaik0 ongoing problems for years that come and go on their own rather unpredictably. Some times are simply worse than others.
Anyway i just posted a new chapter of Eric's adventures and i plan to write several catch-up chapters about Hunter over the next few weeks, although I'm not sure if the original requester for these stories is even still visiting this site.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am

I, too, was wondering, and worried, about why you have been less visible than usual. Thats sure is not typical of you. Allergies can really knock the stuffings out of you. Hope you are on the mend.

hunter316
TUGs Member

Postby hunter316 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:51 am

Oh, I'm still around. Not quite as much as I used to be but I still stop by, usually to check on this story or read a few chapters of it. I'm sorry to hear about your problems, but I'm very excited to hear that you plan on writing more chapters. Good luck!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 am

Hey Hunter! It's nice to see you on the forum :odd:

hunter316 wrote:I'm very excited to hear that you plan on writing more chapters. Good luck!

So am I!
Jason, it seems this story of your's has developed it's own fan club :o
I'm not trying to pressure you, but I must say, I'm really happy to hear you plan on continuing your work.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:41 am

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. That's just what I needed to get the creative juices flowing again.

Chapter Nine – Being Domesticated

Hunter was led out of the storage room and out into the hallway. From there, Carsen and Austin led him to the stairway leading down to the lower floors. Hunter was a bit concerned about navigating the stairs at first; one mistake with the hobbles and he could go tumbling right down those stairs and hurt himself. But then he realized that the hobbles he currently wore had a slightly longer chain and therefore more slack in them than the set he’d worn coming up. It still required a bit of care going down the steps, but it was far less tricky than he’d thought it would be and his escort provided a little assistance on the way down as well.

“Don’t expect to be coddled every time you have to go up or down stairs though, slave,” Carsen warned Hunter with a smile. “I’m only making sure you don’t get hurt while I’m directly responsible for you. Once your training is done you’ll be expected to make your way around the house without assistance or direct supervision. Once you can be trusted not to either run away or hurt yourself by accident, you’ll be given more freedom of movement.”

“Yes, sir,’ Hunter replied almost without hesitation when Carsen was finished; just in case such an acknowledgement was required of him – as in fact he was sure it was. He was right.

“Are you sure this is his first day in slave training?” Austin asked his friend jokingly, which sent a flush of embarrassment to Hunter’s face.

“Well, that’s that Jaden said anyway,” Carsen replied sardonically as the three boys continued slowly down the steps at Hunter’s best pace; “but of course he may have been mistaken.”

Hunter wanted to hotly deny everything, but wisely decided that they were simply goading him into doing just that and that talking without permission would be punished. Hunter had his pride, but he also had plenty of common sense and he was a fast learner. Besides all that, the idea of being punished by boys younger (if not all that much smaller) than he was (and being totally unable to retaliate) hurt his pride much more than their relatively mild taunting did. So he merely put up with the taunts and made no answer when none seemed to be required of him.

Carsen and Austin took Hunter down one flight of stairs to the floor below the one where Hunter had spent his first night and led him down the hallway there rather than continue down the stairs.
The hallway stretched the length of the second floor and seemed to be an exact duplicate of it from outward appearances; except that the one doorway that was blocked off and sealed over upstairs was still intact and open down here.

Hunter was led into the first room on the right; directly below the room Jaden used as a bedroom. This new room was evidently Carsen’s bedroom. It was the same size as Jaden’s room but had much different furnishings. There were no bars on the windows, which were made of plain glass rather than colored stained glass. Unlike Jaden’s room, which had been as neat as a pin, this room was full of clutter. The bed wasn’t made, there were dirty clothes laying haphazardly everywhere, and it was definitely in dire need of vacuuming.

“Your first order of business today is to clean up my room,” Carsen told Hunter with a grin as he stepped up to Hunter and unlocked and removed the chain connecting his wrist cuffs to his hobble. “Up to now, I’ve been the one who has had to clean Jaden’s room – but he hasn’t forced me to clean up my own. But from now on you’re going to be cleaning *all* the rooms. Now pick up that laundry; I’ll show where it goes and show you where to get everything you need.”

Hunter did as he was told as best as he was able; now that he could lift up his arms he could carry stuff in them instead of just gripping loose objects with his hands and fingers. Once he had had all the loose discarded clothing he could carry in his arms, hunter was led down the hallway to the room on the left; beneath where the kitchen was on the third floor. Here was a laundry room rather than a kitchen; furnished with an electric washer and dryer. There was also a hamper full of dirty clothing waiting to be washed; from the looks and the smell of it, much of it had been waiting here for a very long time!

Hunter was made to sort the clothing by color and then load the washer with one set of clothes, pour in the laundry soap, and start the machine. The room also had a vacuum cleaner, mops, brooms, buckets, and various cleaning supplies, and Hunter was compelled to start cleaning Carsen’s bedroom thoroughly just as soon as he’d finished picking up all the clothing and other bric-a-brac off the floor.

“Come on, slave! Get a move on!” Carsen snapped at one point when he was evidently dissatisfied with hunter’s rate of progress.

“Sir, this would go easier and faster if I wasn’t all chained up,” Hunter pointed out mildly; not daring to show as much spirit as he still felt within him. “After all, you have this shock collar on me to ensure obedience. You know I don’t dare try to run away.”

“True, but the chains stay on,’ Carsen replied with more patience than Hunter had dared hoped for. “Jaden said to keep you in maximum restraint possible that allow you to do what you’re told to do. They’re supposed to get you used to the idea of being a slave. Naturally, once you’re trained and trusted not to run away, you won’t be restrained like that so much. Eventually the shock collar will be all you’ll need, and the rest of the stuff that hinders you can be put away unless you’re being punished for something. But for right now, you can’t be trusted with more freedom of movement than is absolutely necessary.”

The entire speech sounded dwell rehearsed. Hunter had no doubt Carsen was either coached into saying this, or was remembering stuff that had been drilled into his own head from earlier attempts by his brother to treat him like a slave until he got too big and strong-willed to easily control. Especially the latter, Hunter decided.

Hunter was actually bigger than Carsen (if not by much), but he was not as strong either in body or in spirit, he reflected to himself ruefully. Also, Carsen had to have regular contact with his parents when they were home and had the ability to appeal to them for help; whereas Hunter doubted he would ever be allowed to be seen by Carsen’s parents at all and therefore unable to appeal to them for help or even to make them aware of his existence. Therefore, with no way to get out of being a slave like Carsen had been given, Hunter had no recourse but to endure the restrictions his new masters chose to place upon him.

Hunter was made to clean up Carsen’s room until it was as neat as Jaden’s room upstairs had been. This took a lot of time; both because of Hunter’s movements being hindered by his own restraints and because cleaning Carsen’s room required a lot of work. Besides picking up stuff and putting it away, the floor had to be vacuumed, the sheets changed and the bed made, and even the walls and windows had to carefully scrubbed and washed down. But at least Carsen took the leash off of him and he and Austin settled for keeping half an eye on him while they played video-games together on Carsen’s PlayStation 4. As long as Hunter seemed to be working at a decent clip, they let him do whatever he wished at his own pace with relatively little supervision and no micro-managing.

Once Carsen’s room was cleaned to his satisfaction, Hunter was led to the room across the hallway. The room overhead was where all the bondage gear – such as the St. Andrew’s Cross – had been kept; but here it was another bedroom that was just as disorderly as Carsen’s had been.
“This is Austin’s room,” Carsen explained mildly. “He spends a lot of time with me rather than his own house, because his brother Alex tries to boss him around but Jaden and I don’t.”

Hunter had his own opinion about that – Austin seemed to be as much a toady to Carsen as Alex was to Jaden – but wisely decided to keep it to himself. Unlike Hunter, at least Austin seemed to be perfectly content with his place in the social pecking order… at least as far as his relationship with Carsen was concerned.

“You start cleaning up in here, while Austin and I fix lunch,” Carsen told him. “We’ll be back in a while. Do a good job in the meantime and we’ll let you fix whatever you like for your own lunch. Slack off though, and you not only get no lunch but you’ll get a good spanking too.”

Hunter wasn’t sure if he meant that last literally or not, but he decided he didn’t want to find out for himself. He started cleaning before the two boys left the room – closing the room door behind them as they left.

Hunter paused and listened carefully. Yes, the two boys were clearly heading down the hallway; judging from the sound of their voices walking together and the sounds of their footsteps. Was it possible that an opportunity to escape from this house of horror was already presenting itself? If he could just muffle the clinking noises his chains made, he could sneak out of here and flag down a passing motorist. Under the circumstances no one was likely to simply drive past him without a second glance; not even in this fancy neighborhood!

Hunter walked to the door to open it and check the hallway. The doorknob merely rattled without turning. It was locked.

Swearing mildly and somewhat ruefully to himself, Hunter wasted no more time in resuming his cleaning chores. He wouldn’t underestimate his captors again! From now on he would concentrate on his original plan; seek to impress his captors enough to allow him some slack as soon as possible, and take advantage when a *real* opportunity presented itself.

Hunter was unable to do the laundry or take the sheets he stripped off the bed to the laundry room until the others returned. The vacuum cleaner and other cleaning supplies had been brought in with him before he was locked into the room however, and he kept himself busy with these until Carsen and Austin returned for him.

“Heel,” Carsen said to Hunter simply as he opened the room door; making a come-hither gesture with his arm before going back the way he came without entering the room himself or sparing Hunter another glance. Hunter dropped what he was doing and followed as quickly as his hobbles would permit him to; it was past two in the afternoon by this time and he was definitely ready for some lunch!

Once they were in the corner-room kitchen however, Hunter was expected to fix and serve Carsen and Austin their lunches before he could deal with making his own. As it turned out, they hadn’t been working on making lunch all this time but had merely spent some time doing something in the room opposite the kitchen – the room below the one where Hunter had spent the night in his padded room. Hunter had no idea as yet what they had been doing (as the door to that room was closed) but he had a strong feeling he was soon going to find out, and that he wasn’t going to like it very much!

So Hunter had to make lunch for all three of them himself. Fortunately the kitchen was well stocked with semi-prepared foods like Hamburger Helper or Chicken Helper (as well as a variety of TV dinners and frozen vegetables in the freezer), so Hunter’s culinary skills were not going to be seriously challenged. There were also a selection of breads and cold cuts and condiments in the refrigerator. Evidently Carsen wasn’t a very fussy eater for a member of his family’s high social station and was easy to prepare meals for; as long as the results came out decently. Hunter was even allowed to make the selections himself, as long as he did all the work and the results were considered decently edible.

“Jaden and Alex are somewhat more demanding, and normally so am I,” Carsen told Hunter as their new slave started fixing some sandwiches. “But it’s your first day here after all, and we don’t want to load you down with too much new stuff at once. Eventually though, you’ll be taught how to prepare real meals for us instead of just this junk.”

Hunter finished making some sandwiches for the three of them. Normally he would have been expected to stand by and be ready to carry out commands at a moment’s notice, and feed himself only after the others were through and his own chores done for the time-being. But on this occasion Carsen and Austin wished to save some time and bid Hunter to sit down at the table and eat his own lunch at the same time. He still wasn’t on an equal social plane with them though, as the continual clinking of the chains from the shackles he still wore adequately attested. Carsen and Austin also mainly spoke to each other; speaking to Hunter only when giving him an order (“Bring me another can of soda”) or making comments on his culinary skills (“Put a bit more mayonnaise on this sandwich next time”). His first attempt to speak more normally with them was brusquely silenced with a stern command of “Don’t speak unless spoken to!” There was, sensibly enough, no second attempt.

Once Carsen and Austin were done with their sandwiches, Hunter was made to clean up after the meal even though he wasn’t done eating his own sandwich yet; he had to finish while cleaning up. Carsen and Austin merely continued to idly chat while Hunter did his clean-up chores; speaking to him only once to urge him to hurry it up.

Hunter finished his job as quickly as he could compatible with reasonable thoroughness and came up to Carsen at the latter’s command. “Heel,” Carsen commanded as he and Austin walked out of the kitchen. Hunter did so without comment or any outward signs of resentment that he was sure would be punished.

As it happened; the three of them did not go far. Rather than go back down the hallway, Carsen walked to the room door opposite the kitchen, opened the door, stood aside, and beckoned Hunter to enter the room beyond first.

Hunter hesitated. It was obvious at first glance that this room was as well-padded from floor to ceiling as the previous room had been; except there was no bed nor any other furniture inside. There was however, one concrete and metal pole running from floor to ceiling at one corner with a number of stout eye-hooks protruding from it at various heights and a number of braces in back of it – both of which bespoke of frequent use of this pole as a restraining device even without the set of unlocked handcuffs that loosely dangled a foot above eye level from one of those hooks. In addition, there was a large wooden cabinet beside the door which Hunter missed spotting until he actually entered the room and turned to look back – silently expecting to either be locked inside by his captors as he was or connected to that pole first and then locked in… perhaps after a little recreational torture of him first.

Carsen and Austin walked into the room behind Hunter and closed the door. Carsen then took a key from his pants pocket, turned it in the lock, and then gave the key to Austin. Austin then remained standing beside the door as if acting as a guard. Carsen then fished out another key, said “Catch!” to Hunter, and gently tossed the key to him. “Those are the keys to all your restraints. Take ‘em all off and kick them all over to the corner behind you.”

Hunter need no further urging, but managed a sincere “Thank you, sir!” anyway before he began just to play it safe. He then worked on unlocking his restraints as fast as he was able.

Carsen meanwhile stripped off his shirt (revealing a trim and even more pleasingly athletic torso than Hunter had estimated), kicked off his shoes, pulled off his socks, and – wearing only his ragged short jeans – flexed his wiry arms and stretched his athletic body like a prize fighter about to enter the ring. He even did a few jumping jacks, a little running in place, some windmills, and even a little boxing in mid-air while Hunter worked on freeing himself. He was beginning some deep-knee bends when Hunter had finished freeing himself and kicked the various restraints to one corner as he had been instructed to do.

“Here’s what we’re doing to do,” Carsen stated while he continued his deep-knee-bending exercises (which had been starting to put Hunter into a trance until he suddenly spoke aloud). “We’re going to wrestle. Your goal is to pin me down to the count of ten; any way is allowable including bully pins if you can manage it. Best two out of three. If you win, you get to keep the restraints off the rest of the afternoon and instead of doing chores you get to play videogames with Austin and me. If you lose, well… it’s back to the chores, really. Nothing special. Unless you want to make this wager really interesting.”

“How so?” Hunter asked tentatively.

“If you want to take us both on at once, then if you can get the keys away from Austin and get out of this room, we’ll let you go. Completely. And I’ll accept what Jaden does to me in punishment.” Carsen explained with a grin. “No tricks. I’ll let you get your normal stuff and no one will stop you from leaving. Jaden and Alex are out of the house and won’t be back for two hours yet, so you’ll have a clear path to freedom. Word of honor.”

“And if I fail?” Hunter asked hesitantly.

“We’ll make you wish you hadn’t!” Carsen replied simply with a wide grin and a meaningful glance at the restraining pole in the corner of the room.

“So which will it be?” Carsen asked as Hunter hesitated. “One on one, with no real consequences for you if you fail? Or are you feeling lucky or confident enough to take on two boys who are younger and smaller than you in a chance to win your freedom?”

tbc

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: The Slave, Hunter (updated, finally, with new chapter 06

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:46 am

Jason began posting this story in October 2013 -- 8 MONTHS AGO??!! It is hard to believe that I only just discovered this masterpiece within the past week.

Jason, when I began reading this tale, I first admired your description of Hunter valiantly trying to fight off his abductors at the start of the story. It is so descriptive of the fears and horror one must experience when initially subjected to a violent confrontation by kidnappers. Then you developed the motivations and characters controlling Hunter. How Sam, tho kicked in the groin, understandingly forgave, and felt compassion for his captive charge,

It just goes on and on thru all the subsequent pages, all top flight adventure excitement and interesting characters and situations for your readers. You have really outdone your self in writing The Slave, Hunter.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:58 am

Good to see you "at it" again. Don't get yourself run into the ground.

Wassail!
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

Yea I really enjoyed this chapter. I wonder what choice Hunter will make? An opportunity has presented itself, but would it be worth it? Already ready for the next installment!

Wyatt9999
Master

Postby Wyatt9999 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 am

Well I guess it really just depends on what Jason wants to do. One of them has some karate experience on his side, and it'd also be two against one.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:23 pm

C0206368101011.jpg
from net --- WAKE UP !
C0206368101011.jpg (11.45 KiB) Viewed 5494 times

Jason - enough snoozing --- so glad you are back at it!

chloroboy
TUGs Member

Postby chloroboy » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:16 am

tony2 wrote:
C0206368101011.jpg

Jason - enough snoozing --- so glad you are back at it!

What else?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 pm

I can't wait to see what Hunter decides to do!

I think if I were in his shoes, I'd ask to go back to my chores instead of wrestling.
Then, to make things really interesting, I'd tell Jayden how his younger brother tried to get me to fight him and his friend in exchange for my freedom. That would really piss Jayden off and at the same time, make him trust me more.
Once I got on his good side and fooled him with the facade of a good slave, he'd let his guard down. Then I'd escpae...or not :quirk:

Ahh...how I love this story and all the possibilities it leads to.
Hunter's next decision is an important one.

Nice to see this project alive again!
Welcome back Jason! :o

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:47 am

Clearly this can only go well

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:52 am

A big "thank you" to everyone who gave me feedback on the previous chapters. :big:

Chapter Ten – Soft Torture

Hunter pretended to consider Carsen’s offer for a moment, but in the end he decided that there was only one viable solution.

“I think I’ll pass on the offer to make the bet more interesting,” Hunter finally announced calmly.
“For one thing, I’m pretty sure Jaden knows nothing about it; am I right? Well, without his okay, I’m not ready to take the risk and get punished for it.”

“Awww… you’re just chicken,” Carsen said disparagingly. “You’re afraid to get beaten by someone smaller than you.”

“No… I’ll still wrestle you one and one if you insist,” Hunter clarified. “Under the terms you set, I have no reason to back out of that. But the both of you together? No way. Not with the terms you set if I fail, and not without Jaden’s knowledge or consent. I’m more afraid of what *he’ll* do to punish me that anything you two have in mind.”

“I guess he’s not as dumb as he looks,” Austin commented wryly to his companion.

“Okay, then… let’s do it this way,” Carsen announced after a moment to think. ‘Wrestle me and win, you get the afternoon off until Jaden gets back. You can have the handcuffs off but the hobbles on, and you can’t leave the house nor go down to the first floor without one of us with you. Lose, and you have to wrestle Austin. You defeat him, same as before; afternoon off. You lose to him too, and we’ll soft-torture you for a while. No whips; no beatings, no pain… just soft torture like tickling and humiliating you any way we like.”

“Do I have a choice?” Hunter asked warily.

“Not this time, so I advise you to get ready to rumble,” Carsen retorted with a grim smile as he crouched down in an aggressive posture right in front of Hunter. On the count of three from Austin. Ready? Count it, Austin.”

Still leaning casually against the door leading out of the room and with his arms folded across his chest, Austin counted to three in a bored and languid fashion. “One… two… three!”

At the sound of three, Carsen pounced on Hunter like a tiger. Although given every opportunity to ready himself, and though Carsen did nothing that wasn’t fair, Hunter was immediately taken aback. He was slightly larger and heavier than his opponent and was by most standards a well-toned, physically fit young boy. But Carsen seemed to be even more athletic than hunter was, and his smaller size was offset by superior speed and stamina and a greater force pf will and sheer aggressiveness. His bodily strength easily matched Hunter’s and his tenacity greatly exceeded the older boy’s as well. Hunter had a generally mild, placid, and easygoing manner, while Carsen acted like an untamed force of nature.

Hunter struggled against his younger opponent, but in addition to his other traits his lithe and wiry opponent seemed to be as slippery as an eel. He no sooner got what he thought was a solid grip on Carsen’s body or one of his limbs when the smaller, younger boy slipped right of it like an adolescent Harry Houdini. Hunter was starting to feel more like the hunted - or like a sheep pitted against a wolf – when his opponent managed to get behind him, grab him around the waist, and force him to fall heavily down onto the (fortunately well padded) floor.

Hunter struggled to get up, but his formerly slippery opponent now seemed unavoidable as he swing one slender but muscular leg over Hunter’s body and heavily straddled his belly. At the same time, Carsen’s hands and fingers (backed up by lean but well-defined arms and his entire trim upper body) wrapped themselves in a tight grip upon Hunter’s wrists and held them down immovably. Hunter tried to struggle as his own arms were held rigidly at right angles away from his sides, but his situation provided him little leverage while Carsen had plenty of leverage. Holding Hunter down the way he was forced his upper body to bend low however; which not only provided Carsen extra leverage and traction against Hunter’s straining body but also afforded Hunter a very close-up view of Carsen’s well-developed form.

As if suddenly hypnotized at the sight (like a bird staring into the eyes of a snake), Hunter ceased all resistance and simply lay there facing upward – staring at the trim torso mere inches above him – while a bored sounded Austin slowly and languidly counted up to ten.

He could have counted up to ten thousand and it wouldn’t have made any difference as far as Hunter’s chances of prevailing were concerned. However, Hunter felt a strange sense of loss and disappointment when Austin reached ‘ten’ and Carsen suddenly rolled off of him and stood up. And that sense of loss wasn’t just because he’d lost the wrestling match, either.

“Okay, Austin… your turn,” Carsen told his friend as they exchanged places.

“Wait a minute,” Hunted protested as he lurched awkwardly to his feet. “Don’t I get a chance to catch my breath?”

“Nope!” Austin replied with a taunting smile as he crouched in preparation on front of Hunter.

“But I’m getting tired! That’s not fair!” Hunter insisted.

“Tough! You’re bigger than I am. That’s not fair either,” Austin retorted unsympathetically; no longer sounding or looking even remotely languid. “So shut up and get ready. Hit it, Carsen.”

“One two three!” Carsen counted; considerably faster than Austin had done and catching Hunter somewhat by surprise.

Austin charged in aggressively; almost catching Hunter by surprise. But while at first hunter thought this would end in an even quicker defeat than before because of his previous exertions, Austin proved a less capable wrestler than Carsen had been. He wasn’t as large as Carsen, nor as athletic, fast, tireless, or tenacious. Hunter actually managed to hold his own against this new opponent and at one point seemed to be on the verge of prevailing against him. But eventually Hunter’s tiredness proved too great a liability and once again he found himself lying on his back on the padded floor while his opponent bully-pinned him. This time his arms weren’t held down as fixedly as before, but in the end the result was the same. At the end of the count to ten, he still lay on his back with Austin holding him down.

However, unlike Carsen Austin made no move to get off of his defeated opponent.

“You’ve won, Austin,” Carsen pointed out unnecessarily. “Are you just going to stay there?”

“Why not?” Austin replied with a taunting smile as he released Hunter’s wrists and arched his upper body up to a more vertical position; but making no move to get off Hunter’s belly. Instead he simply rested his forearms against his thighs and turned to look at his friend as if Hunter’s body was merely a lifeless, comfortably padded seat. “I’m comfortable here right where I am. And Hunter here doesn’t seem to mind all that much either.” He added with a taunted laugh as he pointed at Hunter’s half-vacant trance-like stare at Austin’s upper body.

Suddenly aware that he’d been staring at Austin’s half-naked body, Hunter yelled incoherently and tried to throw his victorious adversary off of him. But Austin merely laughed at him with an overtly contemptuous tone and pinned his arms back down to the floor. Hunter struggled as hard as ever, but the results were as unavailing as before.

“Well, time to put him back under wraps,” Carsen announced cheerfully as he grabbed some coil of rope out of the cabinet and tossed them over to Austin before stepping over Hunter’s lower body. “Let’s roll him over onto his belly and wrap him up.”

Hunter continued to yell and struggle. “Quit resisting, slave… or your punishment will be a lot harsher than I agreed it was going to be!” Carsen told Hunter sternly.

Knowing he was licked, Hunter sensibly went limp and let Carsen and Austin turn him over onto his belly. Even if he could have somehow evaded the two boys, the room door was locked and he was trapped in here with them. In the end, he’d be tied up anyway – why make the inevitable even worse than it already was. Maybe instant compliance would make his captors more merciful and maybe it would not; but it was a sure bet that continued resistance would have the opposite effect.

Hunter lay quiet and unmoving as Austin turned his body around and sat down on Hunter’s upper shoulders (and almost the back of his head as well) as he grabbed a coil of ripe and bound Hunter’s forearms (hands on opposite elbows rather than wrists crossed together) behind his back with evidently well-practiced skill. At the same time, Carsen straddled Hunter’s thighs and began to tie his ankles securely together. He then worked on binding Hunter’s legs above and below his knees while Austin securely bound Hunter’s upper arms to his sides. Once they were done, Hunter had no independent power of movement but could easily be moved around from one spot to another by his two captors.

Hunter was then forced to open his mouth and let Austin insert a rubber ball into it. Then Austin took a cloth and expertly cleave-gagged Hunter with it.

Once they were finished, his two younger captors rolled him over onto his back again and sat on him; Carsen straddling Hunter’s upper chest knees down on the floor and Austin sitting knees up to put his full upper-body weight (such as it was) directly on his belly. Despite their weight (plus his own) pressing down on his bound arms, the way they were tied (plus the thick padding on the floor) allowed Hunter to endure the pressure on his arms with relatively little discomfort. The pressure on his chest and especially on his belly was, however, another matter.

“Well, how is the mighty Hunter feeling now?” Carsen asked his prisoner with a taunting smile as, hands on hips and leaning slightly forward, he pressed his thighs together on Hunter’s face and began to squeeze as hard as he could.

“Mmrruummmpphhh!” Hunter replied with what sounded like wounded dignity.

“Oh, don’t feel like talking?” Carsen asked cheerfully as he leaned forward a bit further and gleefully pinched his captive’s nose shut.

With his mouth gagged and his head trapped between Carsen’s vise-like thighs, Hunter was unable to turn or nod his head to evade those pinching fingers nor to breathe through his mouth. All he could do was utter an aggrieved sounded “Rrrruuuhhhhmmmmhhh!”

“You think this is fun, wait until Austin starts bouncing on you!” Carsen told Hunter gleefully as he released Hunter’s nose and began flicking it with the forefingers of both hands instead.

“Gggrrrruuuuooouuhhhhh!” Hunter replied. What happened to *soft* torture, he was trying to ask. He had no idea that this *was* Carsen and Austin’s idea of soft torture, and that he really didn’t want to know what their idea of *hard* torture was! He also had no idea that his imaginative young tormentors were just getting started having some fun with him! “Hrruugh!” he added, as if he thought he was being even remotely understood.

“Oh, hush up and be glad you didn’t have the guts to take us on together like I originally offered, you lily-livered chicken-shit,” Carsen told Hunter tauntingly as he flicked his captive’s nose even harder and faster than before. “I can see why you were scared to now, too. What a weak and pathetic punk you are. You weren’t even remotely as interesting a challenge as I hoped you’d be. I don’t know what Jaden sees in you as a slave, unless it’s because you’re so easy to control. Hell, it’s no wonder you didn’t take the chance I offered you. Not only are you a weakling and a coward, but I’ll bet you’re enjoying all this too!”

“Grrrooouuulllrrrggghhh!” Hunter replied in evidently hot denial. “Nooorrroouuggghhh!”

“Yeah, he likes it!” Austin declared with a mocking laugh. “Look at this hard on he’s getting!”

“Ooouuurrrghhh! Grraaahhhrrrgghhh! Mooooeerrrrucccuurrrrssss!” Hunter declared vehemently (if incomprehensibly) as he thrashed around as well as he could (which wasn’t much at all) inside his cocoon of ropes and pinned down by the combined body weights of his two smaller tormentors. He was getting red in the face, though whether from anger or embarrassment was quite impossible for either of the other boys to determine. “Arrrugghhingilllooouuuu!” he continued, and that sounded definitely like a threat.

Carsen spread his thighs wide apart rather than pressing them inward and began slapping Hunter in the face with the palms of both hands; hard and fast. Hunter’s cries of outrage became cries of evident pain as he closed his eyes tightly shut and writhed in a different way than before; as if trying futilely to escape rather than wreak havoc among his two tormentors.

“Shut it and calm down, and I’ll stop slapping you!” Carsen sternly ordered.

Hunter did his best to comply, which wasn’t at all easy as Carsen didn’t immediately desist in his face-slapping assault.

“You’d better learn your place in this house, and fast,” Carsen warned hunter as he ceased slapping him in the face but continued straddling his chest. “Otherwise you’ll get lots worse than those little love taps. Hey Austin, could you get something to drink for all three of us. I reckon it’s time the little crybaby had a short break.”

“Sure, Cars,” Austin replied agreeably as he stood up strode over to the door as he fumbled for the keys, unlocked the door, and stepped out – leaving the door open as he strode into the kitchen. From where he lay Hunter could hear him fumbling around inside the refrigerator as he selected some refreshments for the three of them. When he returned he came back with a two-liter bottle of Sprite, a half-liter bottle of spring water, and three plastic cups. He sat back down on hunter’s midriff, opened up the bottle of Sprite, poured some into one cup, and handed it to Carsen. He then poured a second cup and drank it himself. Hunter, who was still gagged, wasn’t offered anything to drink at all. He made one small noise of inquiry (which was completely ignored) and then decided it was wisest to simply wait in patient silence.

Once Carsen finished his own drink, he looked back at Austin and said, “Pour some water for slave boy here.” While Austin finished his own drink (the floor being padded and too unstable to set a cup down without it tipping over and spilling) and complied with this request, Carsen bent forward and untied hunter’s gag, allowing the captive boy to spit out the rubber mouth that had been stuffed in his mouth. Once this was done, Austin handed Carsen the cup full of water. Carsen in turn bent forward and supported Hunter’s head to a more vertical position while holding the cup of water to his lips. The water was icy cold and tasted better than anything Hunter had drank in weeks.

“Okay, slave… listen up,” Carsen told Hunter in a tone of voice that was somewhere between conversational and commanding but definitely attention-grabbing. “You’re going to have to learn to obey all orders you’re given from now on; whether from me or from Austin, Jaden, Alex, Sam, or any of our other guests we happen to invite over. You don’t get to choose which ones to obey. No questions… unless you honestly don’t understand how to carry out the instructions given as opposed to why you’ve been given them… and no argument. Just obey them at once, no matter how distasteful some of them seem, or you’ll get punished. Understand.’

“So, if I’m told to bend over and spread ‘em while someone applies the joy jelly and puts it to me, I’m supposed to just stand there and take it?” Hunter demanded acerbically.

Carsen slapped him hard across the face with all the strength in his arm behind it. The slap definitely stung, and caused hunter to lapse into silence for fear of a repetition.

“What do you take us for? Rapists? Perverts?!” Carsen retorted in a loud and angry voice that suddenly sent Hunter in shivers of fear. “No one’s gonna do *that* to you! Sure, the rest of us don’t mind a little boy-on-boy action once in a while. Austin and I cuddle a bit from time to time, and so do Jaden and Alex, and even Sam every so often. But that’s as far as it goes; at least with Austin and me. Even if the other guys go a bit further – and mind you I don’t know if they do or not and it’s nobody else’s business anyway – no one forces anyone else into doing anything sexual. Not even a slave like you!”

“Well, there is the foot worship thing,” Austin corrected Carsen with an apologetic tone but a definite smirk on his face in counterpoint.

Carsen looked at his friend with some exasperation. “You know perfectly well you really wanted that!” he retorted. “In any case, unless Hunter also has a thing for feet, he’s not going to have to worry about that because I have you to do it and no one else here is interested in feet. But…” and here he turned back to face Hunter, “if you disobey legitimate (and not intimate) orders, you *will* be spanked!”

“Spanked?” Hunter asked blankly; his eyes suddenly wide like saucers.

“Spanked! Just like a baby!” Austin replied cheerfully. “Which reminds me… Carsen, can I get that stuff Jaden tried to use on you last Halloween?”

Carsen looked at his friend with astonishment for a moment, and then that look was replaced by a look of sadistic cunning that told hunter that he was in real trouble.

“Sure… go ahead and get it,” he told his friend. “I’ll go to the kitchen meanwhile and fix slave-boy a nice little snack!”

Chuckling in a sinister fashion, Austin got up again and hurried out of the room. Carsen stood up a moment later and looked down at Hunter for a moment as he stepped away. “You just take a nice little nap, little baby. We’ll be back in a few moments.”

And with a sinister sounding chuckle of his own he walked out of the room as well and left Hunter to his own devices.

Hunter had a really bad feeling about this! Were they planning to do what he thought they were planning to do?

tbc

Return to “M/M”