23%
JEREMY
14%

Total votes: 22
Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 105

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Pup wrote:Awesome as usual though Zack does seem to not care about what happened to Jeremy.

I‘m not agreeing with you this time, buddy.
I don‘t think at all that Zack isn‘t caring about what happened to Jeremy, just cause he‘s now enjoying Stevie-boy sucking on his meat.

I think what he‘s getting is a proper (needed) apology from Steven and kind of distraction for what happened to his own boi - even by his own.

After that, I guess it‘s not surprising at all that I am SO aroused by what Steven was up for.
Master Zack is a god.
As the writer is :P :gag:
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:15 pm

Pup wrote:Great chapter though I do find it interesting that they have decided to essentially abandon Jeremy - even if it was his choice. Awesome as usual though Zack does seem to not care about what happened to Jeremy.

I have to admit, Pup. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how you've managed to come to this conclusion.
But that's okay. We all have different ways of seeing things and we all act out of stuff differently.
I write what I know and much of what I write comes from my inner self.

Jeremy's been around for quite a while now and as readers, we become attached.
But I think it's important to remember that this story is moving forward at a very slow pace and that Nick and Steven don't actually know Jeremy very well. As for Zack and Jeremy, they're practically strangers to each other. Zack babysat Jeremy one time and took him out on a date the following day. That's it. They went on a walk together. As much as we'd like to think otherwise, Jeremy and Zack could barely be called friends. They basically just met.

As for Nick and Zack having abandoned Jeremy, I think you should look at it the other way around.
Jeremy is an adult male. He made some bad decisions and Nick even stuck his own neck out for him once. If Jeremy is sober and takes the decision to go back to Brad, who is Nick to stand in his way? Nick is not his parent, nor his legal guardian.

If I were in Zack's shoes, I sure as hell wouldn't run after Jeremy. If he loves someone else and doesn't wanna be with me, why the hell would I run after him?
Besides the fact that he and Jeremy are still practically strangers to each other, how would you feel if you started dating a day only to find out that said guy ran back straight into his ex's arms? D'you really think you'd keep on trying to flirt with the guy? I don't think so.
I think you'd be disappointed, maybe even a little hurt inside, but you'd move on, realising that your potential love interest wasn't completely over his ex-bf.

Nick and Zack knew the risks when they planned this whole thing. Nothing was won in advance.
The chances of this working out were slim. Brad's grasp on young Jeremy is very strong.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:51 pm

I don't think not care was the correct term, just thought it might take Zack a little while to... Absorb the information? Idk xD

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:15 pm

I don't like Zack or Nick at this point. Jeremy wants to be with Brad. It's his choice. Time to let them be. They're obviously happy together.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:45 pm

Pup wrote:I don't think not care was the correct term, just thought it might take Zack a little while to... Absorb the information? Idk xD

There is very little for Zack to absorb though.
Plus, accepting a free blowjob doesn't reveal anything about how disappointed or not disappointed he may have been.
This guy could probably have any guy or girl he desired. Jeremy was just another fish in the sea.

Zack barely knows anything about Jeremy. He just finds the boi cute and was willing to try and date him to see if there could be a match.
Apart from being physically attracted to each other, the emotional connection between the two was practically non-existent.

Given a bit more time, it might have worked out really well.
Only time will tell. We'll see where all this goes 8)

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 106

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:35 am

Chapter 106 - Service

Tuesday, April 25 (9:45 PM)

I spent the next ten minutes or so, gagging and choking on Zack's enormous boner.

The big hockey stud just sat there, eyes closed, legs sprawled wide open.
His huge, beefy thighs and his broad chest and shoulders took very little away from his manhood.
He was big. REALLY big.

Several times, I tried crying out, tried letting Nick know I was choking.

Zack's giant, throbbing shaft plugged my mouth up real good and with my lips spread to their widest, I wasn't able to get a peep out.
His rock-hard, oversized meat was alive and pulsing and Nick wouldn't be satisfied until I managed to diffuse his sexy friend's angry boner.

"Ugghh....uugghhmm." I cried, gagging on the size of the intrusion.

Zack raised both his hands behind his head and looked down at me cockily as I gagged on his banana-sized shaft.

"Is that the most he can take?" he asked, chuckling at my predicament.

"Yeah...he's already gagging like crazy. His mouth is too fuckin' small." Nick hissed, obviously annoyed at the fact that I was a lousy cocksucker.

"Uggghh." I gagged again.

"You got somethin' to say Steevie?" Zack asked, a big smile on his handsome face.

I wanted to respond, but I was unable to.
Tears ran down my eyes as I struggled to control my gag reflex.

I attempted to sniffle back my tears, but ended up getting a big whiff of the hockey jock's musky crotch, causing me to gag anew.

"Awww....poor boi!" Zack laughed, half mocking, half pitying me.
He brought a hand down over my head and rubbed my hair affectionately.

"Sounds like he's got something pretty big in his mouth, doesn't it?" Nick joked, 'causing Zack to chuckle and smirk.

The hockey stud sat up and started peeling his sweaty, blue compression shirt off, revealing his abs, pecs, pits and biceps.

Wow.
And I mean...WOW!

His hair was matted down and his body was glistening with sweat, but he was still amazing to look at.
It didn't change the fact that his musky crotch was nauseating and revolting, but for some reason, seeing the sexy god's body made things a little easier for me to cope with.

His body and musculature looked a lot like Nick's.
Huge, thick biceps, defined abs, strong, heavy shoulders, large, muscular round pecs...
Both he and Nick were very large, well endowed and heavily built.
I was tiny compared them.

The only difference that stood out at first glance, aside from the tattoos both jocks sported, was their crotch and pits.
Nick had a hairy crotch and hairy pits, but he kept both areas well trimmed.

Zack had perfectly smooth and hairless pecs and abs, but his pits were untrimmed and very hairy, much like his crotch.

Beads of sweat ran down his pecs and over his abs. His biceps were pumped up and almost as thick as my thighs and his big pits were wet and funky.

Several agonizing minutes went by until it became clear to both of them that I wasn't making any progress in deflating the hockey stud's angry boner.

Giving a god like Zack a blowjob was a privilege! There was no doubt about it.
But I was being forced to cope with too much of his length.
His erect manhood was much too big for my mouth and his crotch was WAY too smelly for my liking.
Muscle god or not, Zack was in desperate need of a shower.

Finally, Nick pulled my head up and freed me from his friend's massive shaft.

I coughed and gagged heavily but neither of them paid me much attention.

"Dude. I have an idea." Nick said, standing up and grabbing my upper arm, forcing me to stand up as well.
"We'll lie him down on the bed. That way you'll be able to get into his throat." he added, pulling me towards the bedroom.

"Alright, that should work." Zack said, getting up and taking his jockstrap off before following us into the bedroom.

The room was warm and pitch black.
Nick turned his bedside lamp on, bathing the room in a soft, soothing light.
Zack's big body glistened as he made in way into the bedroom.

The comforter was removed and tossed to the floor.
I was quickly pushed onto the bed, Nick jumping on top of me and forcing me to lie face up.

I whimpered, gave him my best puppy eyes and put my hands on his huge thighs.
My boyfriend wasn't in the mood for being merciful though.
Wearing only his blue running shorts, the massive blond jock towered on top of me and puffed up his chest.

He grabbed both my wrists and pinned them down to my sides before sitting himself on my stomach and clamping his legs down around me, trapping my weak arms.

I was hardly able to breathe with my giant, 100kg boyfriend crashing down on top of me.
Nick was heavy as f*ck! Probably a kilogram or two heavier than Zack. I was going nowhere with him sitting on top of me like this.

Nick's weight was the least of my worries though.
Zack shoved a pillow under my head and climbed onto the bed, crouching down right over my frightened face.

I gasped and tried to lower the back of my head deeper into the pillow.
It was no use. With Nick keeping me pinned down and trapped like this, I had no means of defense...no way to escape.

I just watched wide eyed as the massive muscle hunk crouched down on top of me and spread his knees on both sides of my head.
I was in serious trouble.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 106

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Giving a god like Zack a blowjob was a privilege! There was no doubt about it.

It seems little Stevie is realizing more and more what gods he is serving.

I love the difference between Nick‘s smooth pits and crotch and Zack‘s hairy mess.

Thanks for this new, amazing as always, chapter, Boss.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 107

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:49 pm

Note from the author: Keep in mind that all chapters - even seemingly superficial ones - serve to advance plot, relationships, Steven's mindset and general character interactions.

Chapter 107 - Love and Hate

Tuesday, April 25 (10:10 PM)

As soon as Zack crouched down over my face, I fought to free my arms, desperate to come up with some means of defence.
It was pointless though. No amount of struggling would free me or help me escape.
Nick was way too big and heavy and my pathetic attempts at breaking free didn't even cause him to lose balance in the slightest.

Zack settled his knees down on both sides of my pillow and positioned himself over me. Both jocks were now facing each other.

I immediately looked up in horror and attempted to sink my head further down in the loft.
Even as I did so, the muscle hunk's ballsack came dangling down dangerously close to my face.

A big hand and strong fingers suddenly wrapped around my throat.
It was a soothing, gentle touch though.
It couldn't be Nick's.

"Shhh...calm down." I heard Zack whisper as he grasped my throat and massaged it. "Just relax and breathe normally."

It did calm me down a bit, even more so when Nick clamped his beefy thighs tighter around me and put a hand on my chest.
I really wasn't going anywhere. Part of me felt safe and secure, yet I was still incredibly fearful of Zack's throbbing boner and the fact that I could easily be choked to death.

As Zack continued gently squeezing my throat and massaging my neck with his warm hand, it became clear to me that between the two of them, I'd be well taken care of.

I gave Nick my most submissive eyes and whimpered as best I could.
My big, blond prince looked down and me and furrowed his brow.
"Shhh..." he warned gently, bringing a finger up to his lips. "Open up, babe." he ordered as Zack positioned himself and angled his erect boner downwards, towards my mouth.

As soon as I did, I was rewarded with the same, giant, engorged shaft I'd been choking on only minutes before.
"Uugghmm." I cried out, causing both Nick and Zack to chuckle a bit.

"Yeah...it's big, ain't it?" Zack laughed, giving my throat a light squeeze.

"Haha, don't worry...he's used to big cock. Aren't you, boi?" Nick teased, bringing his second hand down to my chest and squeezing both of my nipples simultaneously.

Nick's warm fingers pressing my nipples sent tingles throughout my body.
I tried yelping in surprise, but I couldn't do or say anything with Zack's giant boner in my mouth.

The stud's grip on my throat tightened and I felt him lowering his hips, sliding his erect shaft deeper into my mouth.

I tried pleading, but only heavily muffled moans came out.

The throbbing boner slid further and further until I felt it clogging up my throat.
Tears rolled down my eyes as I attempted to cope with the feeling of having the stud's big, pulsing shaft so deep inside of me.

His position didn't trigger my gag reflex as much, but still 'caused me to quake in fear.

"Breathe." Nick ordered, rubbing my chest soothingly.

Zack continued massaging my throat, which for some reason felt really good.
Another hand wrapped around my throat. This time it was Nick's.

"Dude, I can feel it in there." he chuckled, no doubt turned on by the feel of my throat tightening each time Zack's boner slid inside it.

Zack pulled out a bit, but pushed back in, 'causing me to tremble and moan anew.
I could feel his shaft pulse unendingly inside my throat.

"You're doing good." he spoke. Inhaling and exhaling loudly and squinting his eyes shut as my tight throat provided him untold amounts of pleasure.

He pulled out a bit, freeing my throat and allowing me to breathe.
I wanted to cry. But the thickness of his shaft stopped me from being able to.

"Breathe, boi." Zack told me, obviously not realising that I'd been purposefully holding my breath the whole time.

With a pair of strong hands holding down my throat and half of the jock's banana sized erection plugging up my mouth, I had no other option than to breathe through my nose.

"Uugghhmm." I cried in panic, choking on the thick shaft as my nostrils flared wide open, right under the muscle-hunk's big, raunchy ballsack.
Oh GOD!
My body immediately threw itself into a series of convulsions.
"Ugghh!" I coughed, gagging on the rotten stench.

"Quiet boi!" Nick barked, very lightly punching my chest. "Give him more cock." he told his sweaty, horned up buddy.

Zack shoved his rock-solid meat deeper into my throat, further muffling my protests.

I wanted to puke bad.
I couldn't see Zack's face from my position, but I tried to conjure up an image of it in my head real hard.

156837836f044dd0b2840f9f42f56ae0.png
156837836f044dd0b2840f9f42f56ae0.png (175.52 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

I had to remember who's stench I was sniffing and who's cock I was gagging on.
This was Zack! The big, hunky, incredibly handsome guy we'd been hanging around with the for the past couple days.

I tried to bring up the image of him wearing his tight leather jacket and thick leather gloves, tried recollecting how absolutely muscular and gorgeous his body and face was.

Seeing him in my head like this, made the stench more manageable somehow.

This was the same super hot guy who had babysat me and tied me up a few days ago.
He was clean, sexy and drop-dead gorgeous, I reminded myself.

He'd just had a long, hard day at work and probably had a really long hockey practice afterwards, I told myself...trying to calm down.

Zack slid in and out of my throat and kept his hand clutched tightly around my neck.
He'd pull out a bit every now and then so that I could breathe and fill my lungs with air.

I struggled and worked hard to cope with his manly stench.
Nick didn't seem to care at all about the fact that my mouth was plugged and that my nostrils were left flaring right under his hunky friend's musky ballsack.

Zack probably wasn't accustomed to guys or girls making this much of a fuss when sucking his cock.
I'm pretty sure a LOT of guys and girls would kill to have this hunk's meat in their mouths...yet here I was, being throat-fucked by this god and still finding a reason to complain.

I spent the next several minutes gagging and choking on the stud's shaft as it plunged in and out of my throat.

Zack was getting sweatier and hornier by the second.
I could feel his giant thighs squeezing my pillow and could feel his body quivering atop me.
He was producing so much heat. It was like a furnace down here!

After a few more thrusts, he pulled out completely and started jerking himself off with his free hand.

Nick too appeared to be jerking off, since both of them were grunting and exhaling loudly.

I coughed and whimpered, but Nick didn't seem happy to hear my protests.
A big hand clamped itself around my upper throat, pushing my jaw upwards.

I grunted in disgust, closing my eyes and trying to twist my head away, but Nick was holding my jaw tight, forcing my face back in between his hunky friend's huge, beefy legs.
"Get your face back in there!" he growled, angrily.

"Dude. Sit on his face." he told Zack.

"Mmmpphh...nooo!" I cried out, begging both jocks not to go through with this.

"Quiet!" Nick barked, squeezing my much smaller body between his massive thighs. "Stick your tongue out!" he ordered.

Tears ran down my face.
I obeyed and stuck my tongue out.
"Lick his balls, Clean up his sack. Now!" he ordered angrily, probably annoyed at how whiny and uncooperative I was being.

Nick CLEARLY had never been in my position before.
He didn't seem to understand the reason behind my protesting and probably figured I was just making a fuss for the sake of being difficult.

Zack lowered himself a bit by spreading his knees.
To my great disgust, his hairy ballsack landed right over my mouth and nose.

"Lick!" Nick barked, pushing my jaw upwards so that the hockey stud's dirty ballsack was covering my mouth.

A large hand came down and clamped itself over my throat again, pinning my neck down to the bed.
As soon as I touched the hairy, fleshy sack with my tongue, Zack took and deep breath and exhaled loudly.

"Oww yeeaaahh." he let out, obviously enjoying this.
Neither he nor Nick seemed to care about the fact that my nose was completely caught up in the action and that I had literally no means of escape.

I tried hard not to puke while poking the hunk's musky ballsack with my tongue.

I felt him jerking off slowly, but even so, his sack covered my mouth right down to the edge of my chin.

After a few tentative licks, my tongue picked up a hair and I immediately tried getting out of there.

My short burst of panic had the exact opposite effect of what I was hoping for.
Instead of lifting off from on top of me, the horny jock exhaled loudly and let more of his weight settle down on my face.

I panicked and tried to cry out, but as soon as I parted my lips, the jock's hairy sack muffled me.
"Mmmgguuhg." I managed to cry out.

My panic only mounted when I breathed in and inhaled a lungful of the handsome hunk's potent musk.
"Mmmmfffff!" I gagged, futilely trying to work my nose out from underneath him.

All my struggling, moaning and sniffing was having a definite effect on Zack.

"Oh yeahhhh..." he exhaled, his chest heaving heavily.

"Feels good, eh?" Nick asked, beating his own meat to the sight of me choking on his buddy's stench.

"Fuck yeah!" Zack exclaimed, jerking off harder and letting more of his weight onto my face.

He just sat there, jerking off to my struggling and moaning.
I tried to protest some more, but all I ended up doing was moan and massage his smelly sack with my mouth.

"You still alive in there, boi!?" Nick laughed, reaching for my left nipple and my dick and squeezing both of them at the same time.

"In there" was quite accurate, I thought to myself.
I was quite literally trapped between Master Zack's huge, beefy thighs and being smothered under his weight.
A few more minutes in there and I was convinced I would pass out from heat and lack of oxygen.

I was rock hard though.
How could I not be?

I weighed a scrawny 63 kilos and was a full head shorter than either of these hunks.

They had biceps the size of my thighs, hands that could cover my entire face and both of them weighed enough to singlehandedly incapacitate me.

They could snap me in half like a twig if they weren't careful.
I was nowhere even close to being a match for one of them.
Yet here I was, pinned down to the bed and squashed under, not one, but BOTH hunks!

"He still breathing?" Nick chuckled, showing at least some amount of concern for my well being.

"Yeah...." Zack answered, obviously too entranced and on the edge to care.

The hockey stud's hand gripped my throat a little tighter while his other hand started jerking his meat off a little faster.

Things got even worse for me when Zack started slipping forward down my face a little.
His ballsack dangled down past my chin and my nose got caught in his crack.

"Ugggh....uuggghmm!" I cried out, desperately trying to get away as an even stronger stench started filling into my nose.
It smelled like a sewer down here and there was nothing I could do about it.

"Oh yeah...FUCK yeaaahhh!" Zack cried, quaking on top of me as he came closer to the edge of shooting his load.

The jock let his full weight down on top of me and his huge butt completely smothered my nose.
"Ohh....Ohhhhh yeah....Ohhh" he cried out.

Nick was jerking off, but being a lot quieter.
I felt one of his hands on my chest and realised he was checking to see if I was breathing.

I was, and I knew he was probably getting off to the fact that I was being forced to sniff his sweaty friend's ripe ass.

Again and again I had to put back the image of Zack's face in my mind. Forcing myself to keep in mind who's ass I was sniffing.
It didn't make his stench go away, but it allowed me to keep from being sick.

de8f4537270b46e58c70e62f852721b3.png
de8f4537270b46e58c70e62f852721b3.png (238.75 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

At least another full minute went by before Zack trembled and clamped his thighs real tight around me.

"Woah! Haha." Nick laughed, causing me to assume Zack was squirting quite a fountain up there.

Finally, the filthy hockey stud shot his load!

I was so, SO looking forward to taking a cold shower after this.

squirrel
Kidnapper

Postby squirrel » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:30 am

You've moved this story to whole new level :)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:18 am

So incredible hot BF! Keep going on!

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:18 am

Christmas came early this year!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Awww fuck.
That‘s so damn hot.

Can anyone imagine how it is for the one wishing to be Steven to read that, wanting to shoot his load so bad...but not being allowed to?

As Stevie boi has to endure some torture, so have others...
Thank you Sir

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Thanks for the comments guys.
Glad to see a few of you enjoying the bed scene between the three guys.

Sniffingyoursocks wrote:Awww fuck.
That‘s so damn hot.
Can anyone imagine how it is for the one wishing to be Steven to read that, wanting to shoot his load so bad...but not being allowed to?
Thank you Sir

I knew you'd like this, pup.
That's why I chose you to be mine 8)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:58 am

bondagefreak wrote:I knew you'd like this, pup.
That's why I chose you to be mine 8)

Thank you Sir.
Couldn‘t be happier to be yours.

Batsox
TUGs Member

Postby Batsox » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:10 pm

:wink: Thanks for a fantastic story

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Batsox wrote::wink: Thanks for a fantastic story

^ What he said.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Chapter 108 is coming right up.

Since quite a few of you only login here to read updates on specific stories, I'm gonna post this here to get your attention.
Please click on the link and read this, guys:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30747

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 108

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Chapter 108 - In The Wolf's Den

Tuesday, April 25 (10:30 PM)

Zack finally lifted himself off my face sat down on the bed before resting back on the headboard and catching his breath.
Nick also climbed off of me, but he clearly hadn't shot his load yet given he was still stroking his giant, throbbing boner.

As soon as my hunky boyfriend pulled off from on top of me, I rolled over on my stomach, buried my sweat-covered face in the pillow and curled up into a fetal position.

I was exhausted and ready for bed now, but Nick had other plans.

"Get up." he ordered, grabbing my upper arm with one hand while stroking his meat with the other.

I was expecting his giant shaft in my mouth any second now, but again, I was proven wrong.

Instead, Nick led me towards where Zack was sitting and put a hand behind my neck before pushing me down towards the sweaty, exhausted hunk.
"Clean him up." he ordered, pushing my face down closer to Zack's glistening torso.

The big, hulking, muscle-bound jock had cum all over him...from his thick pubic bush, right up to his left shoulder.

That had been a big load. More than enough to completely fill my mouth up, I knew.

I looked at Zack's body and looked back at Nick.
My blond Master furrowed his brow and gave me a look which could only be interpreted as "get to it".

I lowered my head submissively and set to the task at hand.

Zack looked at me approvingly as I started nervously licking his hard abs.
I was rather shy and gentle about it, but he didn't seem to mind.

He had big streaks of sticky semen going all the way up his sweaty torso, abs and chest.

Nick kept his hand on the back of my neck and continued beating off his meat to the sight of me lapping up his friend's cum.

Zack slid down a bit and assumed a half-sitting, half-lying position which caused his abs to harden and pop out even more.

His cum was very sweet and also pretty salty.
It didn't taste bad though.

I continued, slowly lapping up all the salty jizz that had flown up his wide, muscular abdomen.

Zack extended his right arm and used his hand to gently caress the back of my skull.
He lifted his left arm up behind his head and rested his head back against his free hand, allowing me to catch a glimpse of his huge, beefy bicep and exposing his big, bushy armpit in the process.

f03049da79134cbd8b142e64ffe7c964.png
f03049da79134cbd8b142e64ffe7c964.png (219.01 KiB) Viewed 904 times

As soon as I finished cleaning up the stud's abs, I started moving my head towards his large pecs.

Nick didn't seem to approve though.

"Where are you going?" he asked, using his grip on my neck to push my head back towards Zack's lower abdomen.

"Start from the bottom and work your way up." he ordered, pushing my face down, closer to Zack's groin.

I looked at the big, hairy, brown mess that covered Zack's crotch and watched his very large, semi-erect cock twitch against his right thigh, as though it was slowly coming back to life.

The jock's bush had a big stream of semen inside it and Nick expected me to get my face in there and lap it up.

"Mmmppff" I complained, clamping my mouth shut and crinkling my nose in disgust.
Zack was an absolute god. He had a face and body to die for.
But I still wasn't looking forward to having my face in his crotch, at least, not after those long, hard hours of work and that hockey practice he'd been to.

I tilted my head to look at Zack's face.

He was looking right at me, his face displaying one of the cockiest expressions I'd ever seen.
He looked like such a god, with those large pecs and those great, big arms of his.

The stud gave me a mischievous smirk before using his grip on my head to push my face down.

I immediately looked down at his approaching crotch and attempted to halt my approach by putting my hands on his thighs.
Nick was quick to react though.

My hunky lover grabbed both my wrists and yanked them behind me, before holding them firmly behind my back with one hand.
He used his other hand to jerk himself off while Zack forced me to clean his crotch.

"Mmmppff...uggh!" I gagged, unable to cope with the potent stench as my face was forcefully lowered into the hockey god's musky bush.

"Clean that up!" Nick ordered, rather impatiently.

Zack said nothing.
He just remained there, lying down, eyeing me cockily.

I tried lifting my head up, but I couldn't
The big, muscle-hunk has his hand on the back of my head, forcing my face down into his smelly crotch.

I coughed and struggled, trying to break my hands free from Nick's iron grasp.
All of it, to no avail.

Finally, after some more protesting, I opened my mouth and slid my tongue out...trying to keep an image of Zack's hot face in my mind.

His crotch was ripe and soaked with sweat and jizz.
Zack didn't seem to care though.

"Yeah..." he slowly exhaled, closing his eyes. "Get in there, boi." he added, pushing my head further down.

"Ugghhhmm..." I gagged, trying to avoid taking any air in through my nostrils.

I quickly focused on sliding my tongue inside the Alpha's bushy mess, hoping to be done with the ordeal as soon as possible.

"Mmpffff." I protested again, trying to focus on something else as thick, brown pubic hairs tickled the inside of my nostrils and entered my mouth.

"Haha" Zack chuckled, apparently finding all of this amusing.
He had virtually no remorse about what he was doing. No afterthought and apparently no clue as to why I was being fussy.

After a good five minutes of licking, gagging and coughing, I'd finally finished licking the cum out of Zack's hairy crotch.

Nick temporarily stopped jerking off to grab my head and shove my face towards his friend's sweaty pecs.
"Clean that up." he ordered, keeping a tight grip on both my head and my wrists.

I extended my tongue and started lapping away at the thick semen that had splattered across the hunky god's broad chest.
I licked almost the entirety of the jock's left's pec and spent a bit of time teasing his nipple with my tongue, causing him to inhale loudly and moan in pleasure.

The cum trail led me all the way up to his neck and left shoulder.
The salty semen had even dripped down from his shoulder and onto the underside of his left bicep.

Nick let my head go and resumed jerking off while keeping my wrists pinned together with his free hand.
I was given no freedom though. Almost immediately, Zack used his right hand to push my face into his left bicep.

He said nothing.
I knew what to do.

I licked the underside of his huge, muscular bicep and made sure every drop of cum was cleaned up.

I tried to remain as quiet as possible and avoid moaning or making a fuss. But I couldn't stop myself from gagging slightly and contorting my face as I got a whiff of the hockey-hunk's bushy armpit.

Pew! Jeezz.
Sir Zack might've had the body and face of a god, but he sure as hell didn't smell like one!
His pit smelled pretty damn strong and I could tell his deodorant had started wearing off some time ago.

Still, the jock appeared completely clueless about it and continued forcing me to lick the underside of his beefy upper arm.

Fortunately for me, the jock seemed satisfied enough with my cleaning effort and his grip on my head softened a bit.

He wrapped his fingers around the back of my skull and pulled me back a bit before bringing his other hand under my chin and forcing me to meet his gaze.

His eyes scanned me from top to bottom.
He spent quite a bit of time looking at my face, almost as if he was deciding what to make of me.

He smiled and gently let my chin go before using the back of his fingers to brush my cheek and jaw.
I felt really submissive and tingly.

Zack was very different from Nick. Similar and yet so very different...
Jeremy had missed out on something, and even though I was sad about my friend, part of me was glad that he'd left.
I'd have probably never had the opportunity to be this close to Zack had Jeremy still been in the picture.

I was being really selfish and for some reason, my mind began wondering about polyamory and how polygamous relationships worked.

I wanted both Nick and Zack. But I knew I couldn't have both.
The thoughts I was having were just a load of nonsense, I knew.

"You're gonna take care of your big boyfriend's load now, alright?" he told me, turning me around to face Nick.

Nick didn't even give me a chance to look up at his face.
The big, blond hunk immediately grabbed the top of my head and forced it down, before jamming his giant, oversized boner in my mouth.

He'd been jerking off for quite some time now.

He was close.
I could feel it in his breathing and could sense his thick, engorged meat pulsing strongly in my mouth.

Only about fifteen seconds later, my big, sweaty prince shot his load in my throat.

His hot, sticky seed came bursting out, hitting the back of my throat and causing me to gag.

His grip on my head tightened as I tried to pull back.
Zack came swooping in behind me, crouching on top of me and gently holding onto the back of my neck.
"Shhhhh." he whispered in my ear, trying to soothe me as I choked on my boyfriend's load.

"Uggghh...yeah. Uggggghhh." Nick moaned, clogging my throat and filling my entire mouth up with his big load.

Warm semen came dripping out of my mouth from both corners of my lips.
My boyfriend's cock taking so much room, that I couldn't even manage to contain his seed.

I swallowed, gagged, coughed and gagged some more as the salty, bitter tasting mouthful of semen slid down my throat.

By the time Nick was done using my mouth, I was a whimpering, crying mess.

I wasn't crying out of sadness. No.
Tears had welled up in my eyes simply from the size and roughness of the intrusion I'd been force to contend with.

Nick sat down on the mattress and pretty much ignored me, as I lay there, shaking and recovering from my ordeal.
We were all breathing pretty loud. Especially Nick, who's big, muscular chest was heaving up and down.

It was quiet for a few seconds...until Nick voiced out a loud complaint.

"Fuck! Dude! You smell like my gym bag." Nick suddenly complained, crinkling his face in disgust, no doubt picking up some of Mr. hockey-hunk's potent armpit stench.

"Haha...yeah. It's been a long day." Zack laughed, not at all phased by the complaint Nick had just voiced out.

"Pup." Nick said, calling me to attention. "I think you still got some work to do." he told me, glancing down and drawing my attention towards Zack's lower body.

The hunk's cock was now back to full mast.
Zack just sat there, hands crossed behind his head, huge biceps and big, hairy pits exposed...appearing not to have a care in the world as his giant, rock-hard shaft stood up a full eight inches above his body.

My services were about to be called on. Again!

Need you guys to vote on this poll: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30747

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:32 pm

These last few chapters have been hot and definitely getting us all worked up! Love the idea of Steve possibly submitting to both Nick and Zach! ... Do hope the ropes, gags, socks and sleeping bags come back soon too! Great job with the story and kudos on your gift to keep the reader engaged and wanting more! Happy holidays!

NotRowan
TUGs Member

Postby NotRowan » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:28 pm

masterecon wrote:These last few chapters have been hot and definitely getting us all worked up! Love the idea of Steve possibly submitting to both Nick and Zach! ... Do hope the ropes, gags, socks and sleeping bags come back soon too! Great job with the story and kudos on your gift to keep the reader engaged and wanting more! Happy holidays!

Fully agree with this. Yet another awesome chapter. I would love to see the bondage come back but damn if I don't want more of what's going on right now. The next chapter can't come any sooner. :D

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm

masterecon wrote:These last few chapters have been hot and definitely getting us all worked up! Love the idea of Steve possibly submitting to both Nick and Zach!...

Happy holidays to you as well my friend! Really happy to see you're still following and enjoying this!
I think Stevie boi is really turned on by this bed scene. He's just having a bit of trouble coping with Zack's workout stink :o

NotRowan wrote:Fully agree with this. Yet another awesome chapter. I would love to see the bondage come back but damn if I don't want more of what's going on right now. The next chapter can't come any sooner. :D

Yet another new reviewer! Welcome on board, boi.
Glad you decided to quit lurking and join in the fun.
Here's to you keeping your activity up in 2018! :quirk:

songhun
TUGs Member

Postby songhun » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:59 am

Ohmygod. Steven is really lucky. Hmm.. how can i be steven? :lol:
Anyway, the recent chapters were all so hot and exciting! Every sentence is very detailed and I can form pictures / scenes in my mind. I feel like i'm watching a movie ♡♡♡
I'm still hoping for Jack to slip on his leather gloves and for Nick to grab his ropes, duct tapes, nasty socks and sneaks. Been really wanting to see how cruel Zack can be in terms of bondage. Haha ♡♡♡

Keep it up Bondagefreak! You're really awesome! ♡

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

songhun wrote:Ohmygod. Steven is really lucky. Hmm.. how can i be steven? :lol:
Anyway, the recent chapters were all so hot and exciting! Every sentence is very detailed and I can form pictures / scenes in my mind. I feel like i'm watching a movie ♡♡♡

I think you'd have some fierce competition from your fellow subs, to audition for Steven's role 8)

Thanks for the comment. It's good to know you're still reading :quirk:
I'll be posting the next chapter very soon.

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:58 pm

How does it come that I haven‘t commented on that last chapter?

Ah damn.
Yeah, which Sub doesn‘t wants to be Steven? It‘s like a dream come true.

Thanks again for another amazing chapter, Sir.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 109

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:53 am

Chapter 109 - Coerced

Tuesday, April 25 (10:45 PM)

"Come on babe. Get your mouth on his cock." Nick told me, forcing a cocky smirk on Zack's face as he sat there, with his head lying back against his crossed palms.

"Sir...it's late." I protested, looking down towards Zack's giant, beefy thighs and deciding I didn't want his throbbing shaft in my mouth again. "My throat is sore." I complained. "Can't we get some sleep, it's almmmpphhh!" I tried to plead.

Zack suddenly reached out for my face, bringing a hand behind my head and clamping is other hand right over my mouth.
"Haha." he chuckled, as I attempted to protest and moan inside his huge, smothering palm.

"Mmpphff." I cried, finding myself unable to open my mouth or draw any air, his large hand covering my entire face, from my chin, to the bridge of my nose.

I put my hands on his forearm to try and pry his arms off, but was no match for the giant, muscle-bound jock.
I quickly found myself being lowered over his throbbing, pulsing shaft and found myself being unable to voice out any more protests.

Zack's hand was quickly removed from my face and my mouth was suddenly lowered onto his huge, erect shaft.
My head was pushed down and I found myself gagging on his rock-hard boner...literally gagging.

"There. Much better." Zack smirked, keeping his grip on the back of my head and using his free hand to restrain my arms by pinning my wrists together behind my back.

"Mmmpphff...uuggh." I coughed, badly muffled protests barely making their way out of my stuffed mouth and throat.

"Yeah, that's the way to do it." Nick commented, obviously agreeing with his friend's method.
Nick came closer and crouched over me, only to wrap his hand around the back of my neck, in a domineering, yet somewhat comforting manner.

I couldn't believe it.
Zack had fuckin' handgagged me and just forced my mouth onto his boner.
Part of me wasn't happy, but the other part of me was incredibly turned out at how confident this stud was.

I mean, I was used to Nick forcing his cock in my mouth.
After all, he was my boyfriend and we've known each other for over a decade.

However Zack and I were still new to each other.
He'd always shown himself to be chivalrous and gentle around me.
Now that he was horny though, he apparently had no qualms about shoving his swollen meat inside my mouth, even though I didn't want it.
He was horny, sweaty and smelly as f*ck and didn't seem to care one bit about the fact that I was protesting and choking on his size and smell.
He was a real Alpha, I knew.

Zack drove his hips up a bit and started lifting and lowering my head, up and down, up and down.
Each and every time my head was lowered, I gagged...heavily.

"Uggghhh." I screamed, tears welling up in my eyes.

With the heat building up in the room and Zack's excessive sweating, it was virtually unbearable down there.
I really had to work hard to keep the jock's godly face in my mind.
His crotch was getting really rotten and musky and my nostrils had no other option but to flare open.

I tried to time my breathing with the cadence of his movements, exhaling when my head was pushed down and inhaling when it was pulled up.
But it made little different.
Even from a foot away, Zack's bushy crotch was musking up the air real bad.

"Ugghmmpff." I cried out.

"Haha. Shhhhh." The hunk chuckled, oblivious about the fact that his manly bush was ripe and that I was gagging on the musk almost as much as I was gagging on the size of his manhood.
"Ugghmmpff!"
I tried protesting, I tried yelling, but it was no use.
The giant, throbbing boner filled my lips up and stuffed my throat so tight I couldn't get a peep out.
The hockey hunk's huge, muscular arms made sure I couldn't raise my head up.
I was quite literally being forced into giving the hot muscle-god the blowjob he so desperately desired.

"Ah! Watch your teeth!" Zack suddenly winced, pulling my head up off his cock in one sudden motion.

I coughed and tried apologising. But Nick didn't give me the time.
Before I knew it, my lover was over me and a painful sting made it's way over my left cheek.
"No teeth!" He barked, slapping me across the face pretty harshly.

I yelped and coughed, still recovering from the size of Zack's cock.
Tears ran down my face and I wanted to cry from the pain of Nick's slap.
It all happened so quickly that I was left stunned and at a loss for words.

"Hey! No crying." Nick told me, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look up into his eyes. "Stop crying. Look at Zack." he ordered, forcing my head sideways so that I was facing the hockey-god.

"Look at him." he repeated, causing me to timidly look at Zack's cocky, smirking face. He was incredibly handsome. It was hard to believe anyone with such a hot face could work up the kind of stench that I'd been forced to sniff. He had the body and face of an angel.

"Look at his boner." Nick ordered, forcing my gaze down towards his friend's giant, throbbing cock.
"Now stop being such a bitch and give him a fuckin' blowjob." he barked, visibly not understanding why I was having such a hard time.

I wanted to cry.
I was doing my best. I'd been doing my best the entire time.

"It's too big, Sir." I managed to cry out, trying to gain the sympathy of both jocks while at the same time, flattering Zack's ego.
I was right though, his cock WAS too big for me. And so was Nick's.

"Get used to it, pup." Nick told me, visibly unmoved by my honest plea.

I sobbed and whimpered as both jocks held my trembling body and face in their hands.

"Aww...come on boi. Shhhh..." Zack chuckled, rubbing my head in an attempt to calm me down.

"Enough crying, babe. Open your mouth." Nick ordered, forcing my head down.

My face immediately contorted in repulsion as a strong whiff of the muscle hunk's potent crotch stench hit my nostrils.
I wanted to be sick.
"Ummgggh." I cried out, trying to desperately twist my head out of Nick's grasp.

"Open!" the blond jock repeated, wrapping a hand real tight under my jaw while Zack grabbed my head and helped bring it down.
"That's it, nice and wide."

Both jocks used their strong hands to hold my body still and lower my mouth over Zack's massive boner.
I still didn't want to, but there was very little I could do besides doing what I was told.

"There. Nice and quiet." Nick said, probably satisfied with how his buddy's thick shaft forced my lips apart real wide and plugged my mouth up to bursting.

"Mmuuggh....muugghhmm" I protested, tears filling my eyes as I realised just how muffled my protests were.

"Haha! Yeah. You ain't talking your way outta that, now." Zack chuckled, his deep, cocky voice causing my body to tingle in excitement as my nostrils were forced to flare just a few inches away from his rotten bush.

This was all really funny to him.
He was virtually clueless as to the fact that I was practically choking to death on his thick shaft and on the verge of either puking or passing out from the strong stench he'd worked out today.
Nick probably wasn't as clueless, but he appeared to be having the time of his life watching me cope with his buddy.

I spent the next several minutes, gagging heavily on Zack.
Both jocks kept my hands restrained and kept me from moving around or raising my head.

Zack didn't allow me to raise my head, not even once.
Every time I cried out or protested, he laughed, apparently finding all of this amusing.
He didn't want me unplugging my mouth from his boner and didn't want me talking, that much was obvious.

"You okay down there, boi?" he asked, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to respond.

"Mmmggfff." I pleaded, unable to voice out my complaints.

"Yeah...it's big, eh?" the jock taunted. I could only imagine the smirk on his face right now, as he watched me choking on his huge meat, unable to ungag myself or pull my nose out of his raunchy bush.

"Ugghh." I gagged.

"Quiet!" Nick barked, slapping me hard on the ass.
I could tell he was annoyed at my coughing and moaning.

Zack was having the time of his life though.
"Haha." he chuckled. "Yeah, I can see why you kept this sucker around all these years." he told Nick, speaking about my long-term friendship with the jock.

After another minute of heavy gagging, Zack finally pulled my face up off his boner.
"Look how hard he is down there." he smirked, grabbing my jockstrap-clad erection and talking to Nick as though I wasn't even there.

Nick eyed me lustfully like a piece of meat before yanking my jockstrap off and pinning my legs down to the mattress.
Zack grabbed the hoodie I was wearing and practically tore it off me.

Before I knew it, I was pinned, face up to the mattress, both giant jocks on top of me.
Apparently the fun wasn't over yet.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 110

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:17 am

Chapter 110 - Outgunned

Tuesday, April 25 (11:00 PM)

Before I knew it, I was pinned, face up to the mattress, both giant jocks on top of me.
Apparently the fun wasn't over yet.

We were all naked and very much aroused, both jocks with their enormous, hard cocks dangling out in front of them.
Nick was sweaty, but Zack even more so and he was starting to stink the bedroom up pretty bad.

I spent the next few minutes being completely pinned down and fondled.
The fondling eventually gave way to light tickling and pretty soon, the naked, sweaty hunks were digging their fingers into my sides and attacking my inner thighs rather aggressively.

I was hysterical and laughing wildly, but my attempts to get away were all in vain.
With over 200kg of solid muscle on top of me, I wasn't going anywhere.

Zack lay himself down next to me and wrapped his massive legs around my arms and torso, squeezing me in an inescapable lock while Nick sat on my thighs and mercilessly fondled my throbbing erection.

"Haha. You ain't going nowhere, boi." Zack laughed, crossing his big feet and flexing his giant, beefy thighs and legs around my trapped arms and torso.

"No. Ugh....stop!" I protested. "This isn't fair." I complained, as Nick started jerking off my painfully erect boner.

They were gonna edge me, I knew.
And there was nothing I could do about it.

Zack was squashing me so tight between his thighs, I could hardly draw any air into my lungs, much less move around.

Both of them laughed, apparently finding joy in my protests.
"Nooo...stop! Awww." I cried out.

"Dude! Cover his mouth up." Nick suddenly ordered, which Zack seemed eager to do.

Immediately, I felt one of Zack's hand slip behind my head and then saw his other, big hand coming down over my face.

"Nommmmphh..." I attempted to complain, albeit a little late.

The huge hockey hunk's large hand came down real fast, clamping itself over my entire lower face, covering my chin, mouth and nostrils.

I attempted to twist my head away, but the back of my head was being held tight, causing my attempt to fail.

With my arms trapped and pinned down tight between the hockey hunk's giant thighs, I had no way to defend myself against the vice-like grip he held my face in.

"Haha." he laughed, smiling cockily at the sight of me futilely trying to form some kind of message under his hand.

Nick wrapped his large fingers around my shaft and started toying with me, up and down, up and down.
I wanted to buck my hips up, but with my boyfriend and his friend's combined weight on top of me, I was pinned down and squashed to the mattress like a bug.

"Mmmmphhhff..." I attempted to moan.

Zack's hands were huge and he seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he was smothering me up real bad with his handgag.
I tried pleading for air, but his hand was way, WAY too big and strong for me to get even a single word out.

He was apparently too focused on squeezing me with his thighs and watching Nick edge me to notice I was suffocating inside his thick hand.

"mmmfff!" I screamed, literally out of breath.

"Haha, yeah." he laughed, keeping his focus on my cock as Nick tickled my crotch and jerked me off.

I tried to sniff, desperately tying to fill my lungs with air, but his hand was completely smothering my nostrils up and was so effective at covering my mouth that I had no way to protest and no way to warm him.

My eyes shot wide in panic as I felt my lungs burning from oxygen depletion.
My body started quaking and I looked about in panic as the jock's giant hand continued sealing my face up tight.

Tears started filling my eyes as the pain of my burning lungs started getting more intense.
Luckily for me, Zack readjusted his hand a little bit, allowing me to take the tiniest of sniffs!

With a tiny amount of air entering my lungs, I quickly jerked and cried out to get some more, desperately trying to get Zack's attention.

Finally it worked and Zack looked at my face!

It took him a while to realise exactly why I was crying and freaking out, but eventually he did and loosened his hand over my nose, just enough to allow my nostrils to flare open inside his hand.

I immediately took a series of loud whiffs and exhaled deeply before moaning softly and giving him the best puppy eyes I could muster.

"Haha. Little boi." he laughed, keeping his hand clamped tight over my mouth but allowing me to breathe inside his hand.

My respite was short-lived though and pretty soon I was back to moaning and begging for mercy as Nick wrapped his fingers tight around my shaft and pumped my erection nice and slow.

This was torture and there was nothing I could do about it.

I couldn't really see Nick, given that Zack was keeping my head tightly clamped down to the pillow, but could definitely feel my boyfriend's strong hands working their magic.

Zack looked at me with a cocky smirk and chuckled.
"You having fun, boi?" he asked, flashing me a toothy grin as he asked his question.

"mmmfffugghmmggff." I moaned, unable to move my head in any direction or formulate even the shortest of words.

"No?" he asked, chuckling again. "What'cha gonna do about it?"

"mmmfff....mmmphhhff." I moaned, desperately trying to mouth off in the stud's hand.

"Haha...yeah." he taunted. "Can't talk now, can you?" he asked, 'causing me to moan and whimper.

Zack's teasing and my mounting frustration and discomfort quickly pushed me to emit a very long series of muffled moans and cries, apparently enough to actually annoy Zack, even though I was being heavily handgagged.

"Alright, alright....that's enough. Shhhhh!" he ordered, keeping his hand tightly clamped over my face but using his grip to shake my head slightly and force me to quit whining.

Nick was really working my boner up hard and Zack apparently wanted in on the fun.
He ended up letting go of my head and face, but only to use one of his arms and put me in a tight headlock by wrapping it around my neck.

"Awwww....uugghhhh! Awww...no...no!" I cried out and begged, as the jock's free hand suddenly started playing around with my nipples.

This was too much.
Nick's hands edging and milking my throbbing hard on and Zack's hand probing my chest and toying with my nipples. Too much!

"Shhh...no talking." Zack said, suddenly freeing my neck from his headlock, only to clamp it back down around my face.

I tried angling my head up and twisting my face away, but it was too late.
The moment he clamped his arm down and tightened his massive headlock, I knew I was screwed.

I had my entire face, buried deep inside his giant, left armpit...and absolutely no way to get out.

Satisfied that I couldn't move around or complain anymore now that my face was jammed inside his giant, muscular headlock, the horny stud continued teasing my nipples and running his fingers over my sensitive ribs.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:11 am

Hot and just generally as always.

NotRowan
TUGs Member

Postby NotRowan » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:59 pm

2 awesome chapters right after the other. :D

Really hot but poor Steven can't catch a break though, I really wanna see what else is in store for him.

Return to “M/M”