50%
BRAD
23%
JEREMY
14%

Total votes: 22
BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 98 and 99 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Two chapters at once?
Three chapters in one week?
With nothing before that since January?
I'm not complaining though there better not be another ten month gap before more chapters... Reading this story is literally the main reason I come on this forum...
Three lovely chapters in a row, with nothing significantly negative at all... I have a bad feeling about this... I'm just reading it expecting something to go wrong. Watch as Brad shows up while Nick is out or something...
Regardless it is nice to see a different side of Steven, seems to suit him pretty well actually.

Pup
Kidnapper

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 98 and 99 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby Pup » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Holy shit chapter 75... I don't even know how to describe it; it is that awesome...
Favourite chapter so far, at least from a kinky perspective.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 100

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:27 pm

Chapter 100 - Fun and Games

Tuesday, April 25 (1:00 PM)

I couldn't help but turn my head away as I picked up the sock with the tip of my fingers.
Pew! Yeah, this was definitely Nick's.

Jeremy was NOT gonna be happy about this, I knew.

37747567852_8e0dc59575_o.png

The angry boner dangling in my shiny shorts wasn't going anywhere.
If fact, it couldn't get any harder.

"Hey buddy." I said, grinning evilly as I walked back into the master bedroom.
The tone of my voice and the mischievous smile I displayed across my lips told Jeremy that something was wrong.

I watched him tense up a little and rattle his cuffed hands and feet in a futile attempt to break free.

The pulsing shaft inside his thin turquoise boxer briefs was sticking out like a sore thumb and a sliver of pre-cum had managed to seep it's way through the stretchy material.
The poor lad had no way of protecting himself. No way of stopping me from digging my fingers into his crotch and tickling the base of his erect boner.

"Get away from me you perv." he threatened defiantly, chuckling in the process.

"Haha, you won't guess what I found lying outside the hamper on the bathroom floor." I smirked, climbing onto the bed and dangling Nick's big, funky grey sock in front of Jeremy's face.

"Oww! OWW FUCK! Get that thing away from me!" he yelled, crinkling his nose and turning his head away from the sock.

"Oh, I don't think so buddy..." I laughed, reaching over for the roll of big, silver, industrial-grade duct tape Nick kept in his nightstand.

Not caring about the fact that my hard, satin-clad boner was sticking out in front of me, I sat myself down on my helpless friend's chest and put some weight on my knees to make my position more comfy.
"I think we both know where this is going." I smiled, holding the upper end of the sock and dangling the lower part of it over my poor captive's face.

"Dude...NO!" he yelled, twisting his head frantically from side to side.

"What's wrong?" I laughed, cracking up at the sight of him freaking out like this. "I thought you liked stinky socks."

"Yeah, I do. But not Nick's!" he complained, visibly put off by what he was sniffing.

"Aww come on, I know his feet stink, but it can't be THAT bad." I chuckled, lifting the sock up closer to my nostrils. "Ugh fuck..." I suddenly cried out, turning my head away and moving the sock away from my face as far as I could.

It was bad.

Those were probably the socks Nick had been wearing to work lately.
When he wore socks, he usually wore the same ones for quite a while. If he actually remembered to put them in the hamper on his own, then they had to be REALLY smelly.

"Yup...these are Nick's alright!" I laughed, bringing the sock over Jeremy's face again and dangling it low enough that the toe part was touching his nose.

The green-eyed boi coughed and produced some serious gagging sound.
He rattled his restraints a bit, but the police cuffs held him in place.

"I thought you liked Nick's feet!?" I exclaimed, a little surprised by his reaction. "I don't recall you giving him any trouble when he made you worship his feet back at the cottage." I shot, demanding an explanation.

"Are you kidding?! His feet smell the WORST! I had to focus on not puking the whole time." he explained.
I had to agree with him on that one.
Nick's feet DID smell the worst.
It wasn't just a normal cheesy smell. It was really bad.

"Then why didn't you complain about it?" I asked, obviously not thinking things through.

"Complain about it!? Master Brad would've killed me!" he cried out.

"Ex Master Brad." I corrected.

He was right about that...and come to think of it, those few times I'd seen Jeremy deal with Nick's feet or sneakers, I'd seen his face cringe more than once and remember him looking a little pale and flushed.

"Alright, but don't you find Nick incredibly hot?" I asked, anxious to turn the discussion away from Brad. "Come on...don't tell me you don't find him sexy."

"Of course he's hot." Jeremy replied, obviously not knowing where I was going with this.

"Then just open your mouth and let me gag you with his sock." I prodded, using my free hand to brush my fingers over his exposed, left armpit.

"No...hahaha!" he laughed, unable to control himself.

"Come on....come on." I teased, tickling my friend harder and harder. "I know you want it. Just open up and chew on my boyfriend's stanker!" I laughed, dangling the huge, grey sock over my younger friend's genuinely frightened face.

"No...HAHA! No! STOP! Ugh...HAHA!" he cried out, gagging as he caught a whiff Nick's potent foot stench.

Grabbing one of the thick pillows at the top of the bed, I pulled Jeremy's head up and stuffed the pillow in underneath so that he didn't have as much head movement.
That would make my task of gagging him a little easier.

Scooting forward a little bit on his chest I grabbed the duct tape and moved it closer before using both my hands to disdainfully turn the huge, funky sock inside out.

Jeremy tried bucking his hips up off the mattress, no doubt trying to throw me off.
All he managed to do was make me slip a little off his chest and closer to his neck.

"Ugh....mmmphhhff....dude! Your boner's in my face!" he complained, obviously not having thought this whole "bucking me off" motion through.

"Haha, too bad." I laughed, getting more into character and enjoying the fact that he had my satin-covered shaft right in his face.

I would've never imagined myself having so much fun torturing and dominating another guy.
But Jeremy wasn't just another guy. He was a fellow sub. We understood each other and both knew that this was just some harmless roleplaying.

Had Jeremy been older or bigger than me, it probably wouldn't have been as easy to summon my hidden, dominant streak during these games.

The boi continued thrashing about, obviously disgruntled by the shiny blue boner he had, nuzzling his face.
"What are you doing?!" he cried out, watching me wide-eyed as I turned my hunky boyfriend's cheesy old work sock inside out.

"Just getting your gag ready." I stated, unable to hide my triumphant smile as a generous amount of toe-jam-covered sock lint fell onto my captive's face.

"Ugghh! Pfffttt!" he coughed, spitting out the bits of cheesy lint that had fallen into his protesting mouth. "No! DUDE! I don't want that sock in my mouth!" Jeremy yelled.

"You should've thought about that when I told you to be quiet and stop screaming earlier." I answered, digging my fingers into his pits once more and causing him to yelp in surprise.

"NOO! STOP!...NOOO!" he yelled, visibly frightened by the massive wad of rotten sock approaching his face.

"Open wide buddy!" I laughed, pinching my friend's nostrils shut and squeezing both sides of his head with my thighs to stop him from moving around too much.

"Haha, soon you'll be able to let me know how much you enjoy doing Nick's laundry for me." I laughed, keeping his nose shut and pressing a big wad of the sock material over his closed mouth.

Enjoying the story?
Please take a few seconds to comment and review.
If you are not a member, keep in mind that signing up is a quick and easy process.

To subscribe to Bound and Gagged and receive "New Chapter" notifications, scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Topic Tools" and select "Subscribe topic".

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:42 pm

Wow this is so hot great chapter man

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:31 am

It's great to see the epic story is continuing!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:34 am

Hey Dude! Glad to see you started this story back up again. I missed reading the adventures of Steven/Nick. Can't believe this saga is now at 100 chapters! :mouthopen:

For the first time we're actually gonna see Steven do some doming?! This should be really interesting. Poor Jeremy getting a dose of Nicks rancid sock doesn't sound like fun. I can tell Steven's gonna really enjoy having power over a smaller sub. Just hope it doesn't get to his head.

Can't wait to see what other surprises he has for Jeremy. Hope you can continue this soon my friend.
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:25 am

I'm kind of more interested to see what Nick's reaction will be when he comes back to find this going on.
Also, congrats on chapter 100 :D

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Wow...one hundred chapters!

Amazing work, as always. Interesting to see one other side of Steven, though it's obviously just some roleplaying.
Also interested on how Zack or Nick will react when finding the two like that. I don't think that Steven will get away with it...haha.

But just you Sir know how MUCH I'd like to be in Jeremy's place to be gagged with that one sock...
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:46 am

I am almost speechless....100 chapters, that is a feat! Congratulations!! Seriously and the story is just getting better and better.

Thanks to Pup, i went back to Chapter 75 and relived that chapter haha (Awesome).

...Wish i was like Jeremy trapped with little movement with no chance to escape Nick's stinky sock fate lol.

HB54
TUGs Member

Congrats: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 100

Postby HB54 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:00 pm

I'l like to congrat too

and look forward too the next 100?

I'm afraid Brad will show up and steal away Jeremy before Zack or Nick coms back

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:23 am

Congratulations on your 100th chapter Bondagefreak!

I'm really looking forward to the reaction of Nick when he finds out what is going on.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 pm

A huge thanks to everyone for your continued support and a warm welcome to two new reviewers: Randomboy18 and HB54!

I happen to know there are a lot of guys reading this. Many of which don't post comments or here or share their thoughts on the characters and events. I've had quite a few people tell me they don't post, 'cause they'd only be repeating "what everyone else said."
I think I speak for every writer here when I say that it doesn't matter if your comment is just two words or merely repeat of what someone else said. What matters for me is knowing the Bound and Gagged is being read and enjoyed by many people.
So if you're reading this and never bothered posting on here or anywhere else on the forum, jump in to give this story your support.

Bound and Gagged only made it up to 100 chapters because of readers who bothered giving their support.

lengban
TUGs Member

Postby lengban » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:08 am

bondagefreak wrote:A huge thanks to everyone for your continued support and a warm welcome to two new reviewers: Randomboy18 and HB54!

I happen to know there are a lot of guys reading this. Many of which don't post comments or here or share their thoughts on the characters and events. I've had quite a few people tell me they don't post, 'cause they'd only be repeating "what everyone else said."
I think I speak for every writer here when I say that it doesn't matter if your comment is just two words or merely repeat of what someone else said. What matters for me is knowing the Bound and Gagged is being read and enjoyed by many people.
So if you're reading this and never bothered posting on here or anywhere else on the forum, jump in to give this story your support.

Bound and Gagged only made it up to 100 chapters because of readers who bothered giving their support.

Just wanted to jump in here with this provocation to say how much I love your stories and your writing. I found this sight a few months ago by accident, never really read much bondage type stuff, and found your "My Older Brother's Smelly Revenge" story and got hooked on it, when digging to find more of your work and I think that this story in particular has become my favorite, and that I appreciate all the hard work you've put into thinking your writing out and posting them for so many people to enjoy. Thank you so much, and hope to read many more things you've written in the future. <3

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:13 am

Just caught up... Almost wish I had read it slower so it lasted longer...
This story changes a lot throughout it...the characters develop tonnes and their relationships develop even more...
While I'm not sure I approve of how Jeremy is being treated and kinda manipulated by Nick and Zack, I'm not sure what they could to that would be any better so I suppose it is fine.
I would have to agree that the most recent few chapters all seem a bit too perfect, my guess would be Brad is going to show up before Nick gets back or something along those lines, guess I will find out. Now to join everyone else in pestering you to write more chapters...
Oi mate, where is the next chapter?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 am

lengban wrote:Just wanted to jump in here with this provocation to say how much I love your stories and your writing.

Welcome onboard man! Really glad to hear that you're enjoying this and some of my other tales.
Don't know if you're following other topics on here, but while you're waiting for new chapters of "Bound and Gagged" you might wanna try reading The Camping Trip for a more bondage-oriented story.

Pup wrote:Just caught up... Almost wish I had read it slower so it lasted longer...
This story changes a lot throughout it...the characters develop tonnes and their relationships develop even more...

Glad you're caught up, pup!
That's a lot of reading in a short amount of time.
Now you'll have to wait along with everyone else to find out what's in store for the boys 8)

Don't forget to vote on the character poll, guys!
BOUND AND GAGGED CHARACTER POLL

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:55 am

Well don't keep me waiting too long.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 101

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Chapter 101 - Afternoon Fun

Tuesday, April 25 (1:15 PM)

Poor Jeremy had no escape.
With his head trapped between my thighs and my fingers tightly pressing his nostrils together, it was only a matter of time before he got a taste of my big, blond boyfriend's filthy, rotten sock.

"Open your big mouth!" I laughed, pressing the huge, cheesy wad of cloth over my younger friend's mouth and nose.

He fought valiantly.
But as soon as he parted his lips to take some air in, the sock went in.

His cuffed hands and feet proved of little help and so were his thickly muffled screams.

"NOOooommppphhh....ugghhhhh....uuggghhhmmff." he cried out, eyes wide open in panic as the soggy, lint-filled sock started filling his mouth up.

"Haha...yeah, must be pretty tasty all right." I laughed, forcing the wad deeper and deeper into his mouth.

I had to admit, I felt a little out of my element forcefully gagging my cuffed friend and taunting him like this.

Still, my boner was throbbing like mad in my shorts and oozing an impressive amount of pre-cum.
The dirty talk didn't come naturally to me. But I was still enjoying this a great deal.

"Mmmpphff....ummpphff" Jeremy cried out, his face distorted and showing signs of pure horror and disgust.

My muscular boyfriend's sock smelled horrible and must've tasted even worst.

Nick was as handsome as a prince, but the potency and foulness of his foot odour was quite simply unmatched.
There had to be something wrong with his sweat glands down there.
His feet DID spend an awful lot amount of time cooped up in those raunchy old Reebok hi-tops of his, but that still didn't explain how they got to smell so strong...even a few hours after showering.

Jeremy's reaction made it hard for me not to reach into my shorts and jerk off on the spot.
I could tell from his face that he wanted to puke real bad, but I just kept pushing the wad in, muffling his cries out and forcing him to chow down on my hunky boyfriend's big, putrid sock.

"Hope you're enjoying the taste of Nick's toe jam!" I laughed, stuffing more and more sock into my fellow sub's parted lips.

Jeremy's eyes bolted wide open at the remark and for a moment there, I thought he was actually going to be sick.
"Uggghhhh....uuggghhhmm." he yelled out, his moans deeply muffled by the huge wad of cheesy material filling his mouth.

His cheeks were full to bursting, his tongue was pinned down and his mouth was jammed packed.
The upper part of the sock wouldn't go in, so I was forced to tape his lower face up with much of the upper sock bunched up over his lips.

I'd never duct taped anyone before, but the thrill I got from sealing the sock in and wrapping layer upon layer of wide, sticky material around my gagged friend's face was absolutely thrilling!

No wonder Nick enjoying using tape so much!

I must've brought the tape around Jeremy's head a dozen times before finally being satisfied with the result.

His entire lower face was taped up, going from under his chin to over the bridge of his nose.
I made sure to leave a large opening over his nostrils, so as not to obstruct his breathing too much, but I had admit...I got a little carried away with taping his face up like that.

"Haha, there's NO way you're getting that sock outta you're mouth." I teased, putting the tape down and spreading my knees apart, freeing Jeremy's head from the tight scissor-hold pin I had him in.

The gagged boi shook his head angrily and let out a series of screams in his gag.
Unfortunately for him, his yelling was really well muffled up. To the point where it could barely be heard, even though I was sitting right on his upper chest.

He tried bucking me off again and tried rattling his cuffs against the bed frame, obviously wanting nothing more than to pull the tape off his face and spit the massive wad of cheesy, lint-infested sock out of his mouth.

He did manage to make me lose my balance a little, causing me to slide off his upper chest.
But with the pillow keeping his head craned up, the unlucky prisoner got his face jammed up right under my satin-clad boner.

Before I had a chance to sit up and regain my position on his chest, the poor lad got a good whiff of my shorts.
"Uuugghhmmff" he cried out, suddenly trying to wiggle his head out from under my crotch.

"Haha!" I laughed, kind of enjoying the fact that he had his face jammed up under my boner for a few seconds.
"Now that Nick's sock is stuffing your mouth up, I'm pretty sure you won't be giving me much trouble while I tickle the crap out of your for the next hour or two." I teased, slowly sliding off his chest and getting my hands poised for an attack.

Jeremy tried uttering a series of muffled protests, but only ended up choking and gagging on the filthy mouth stuffing I'd gagged him with.

Fuck he looked hot! All gagged up and choking on my boyfriend's big, smelly sock like that...
I don't know why, but the knowledge that he somewhat feared Nick and really didn't like the jock's pungent foot odour made this even hotter for me.

I'd smelled Zack's putrid hockey glove yesterday, and although it wasn't Jeremy's fault, it felt almost fitting that he'd get a taste of MY boyfriend's funk, if only to make things even.

If I was gonna sniffing his boyfriend's dirty stuff, then he'd have to sniff Nick's dirty stuff as well.
It was only fair.

"Uugghmmm...ugghgm." the boy cried out, unable to cope with the size and taste of the heavily worn sockgag.

I knew it wasn't right. I knew I shouldn't be tickling him while he had his mouth stuffed like that...but I couldn't help it.
The urge to run my fingers over his spread out, vulnerable body was WAY too strong to ignore.

I spent the better part of an hour tickling him like crazy.

I ran my fingers over his soles, dug them into his pits, tickled his navel and gave his crotch a good teasing.

The poor lad had tears running down his face.

Several times, I heard him choking on the filthy wad I'd forced in his mouth and each time my fingers got close to his crotch, I watched his erect boner throb in anticipation.
He was oozing large amounts of pre-cum as well.

With his hands and feet tightly stretched and cuffed to the ends of the bed, he couldn't do anything to defend himself when I sat on his stomach and aggressively dug my fingers into his crotch, tormenting him by mercilessly tickling the base of his erection.

"Ugggghhhmmm...uuggghhm....uuuuggghhmmpphhhfff." he screamed, tears of laughter running down his eyes as I tickled him almost to the edge of orgasm.

He was angry and horrified.
I could tell from his face that the sock in his mouth was giving him the urge to vomit.

Each time I stopped tickling him, his face cringed in disgust at the taste that was filling his mouth; Nick's foot cheese.

The blond hunk's rotten toe-jam was apparently giving the boi a VERY hard time.

So I kept on tickling him, forcing him to laugh.
I knew he didn't wanna laugh, but for some reason it made it easier for me not to feel so bad for him when he was laughing, even though I was forcing it out of him.

It must've been past 2:00 in the afternoon when I finally decided to ungag my friend and uncuff him from the bed.
I was a little scared at first. I thought maybe I'd taken things a little too far...

Jeremy was a little grumpy at first, but he was quickly back to being his old self after a few minutes.
Pretty soon, we were engaging in normal banter and even ended up starting a pillow fight on the bed.

Nick's smelly, saliva-soaked sock managed to fly across the room once or twice as we flung it at each other like some overgrown teenagers.

I couldn't help but notice that a party was still raging inside his stretchy turquoise briefs and that my own satin tent wasn't going away either.

"Wanna tie me up?" I suggested, almost too eager to give Jeremy a chance for revenge.

"You bet I do!" came his surprisingly enthusiastic reply. "Lie down on your back." he told me, jumping on the bed and grabbing the cuffs I'd just used on him.

"Alright, but not too long." I warned. "Nick's gonna be here at five and I have to tidy up and get supper ready in time." I added, suddenly remembering a few of the chores I should've been doing right now.
Still, they could wait.

It was Jeremy's turn to make me pay now and it wouldn't be fair to deny him his revenge.
Supper could wait and so could my chores.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 am

Still feels like something has to go wrong soon... though perhaps I am just too cynical.
Perhaps Brad will show up, perhaps Jeremy will go too far, perhaps a meteor will fall out of the sky and kill both of them.
Okay maybe not that last one but you get the idea.
Guess I wasn't waiting too long for more chapters to read. ;)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:15 am

Pup wrote:Still feels like something has to go wrong soon... though perhaps I am just too cynical.
Perhaps Brad will show up, perhaps Jeremy will go too far, perhaps a meteor will fall out of the sky and kill both of them.
Okay maybe not that last one but you get the idea.
Guess I wasn't waiting too long for more chapters to read. ;)

I feel you.
In fact, I guess it has never been easier for someone to grab the two subs as when Steven is tied up and gagged safely...if Brad will show up, maybe he wouldn‘t even have to overwhelm Jeremy physically? Because Jeremy‘s maybe still attracted to Brad (even though he‘s an absolute abuser) and I‘m not sure if unsecure Jeremy could disobey Brad in the heat of the moment. And Steven wouldn‘t even be there to help his poor friend.

We‘ll see. Really nice continuation, I like see Steven topping. Though I can‘t wait to see Steven gag on that funky, saliva soaked sock of his Master.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

Michael-Colin
TUGs Member

Postby Michael-Colin » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:23 am

On point, as usual. :D
I look forward to the next one.

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:39 pm

Oh man... 2 stories running in parallel (The Camping Trip) and this one. I am seriously addicted to both of these. :big:

I hear the comments above, and see how the first time that Jeremy and Steven are 'playing' and they might just get caught in the act! And pay the consequences :tied:

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:26 pm

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

I've been pretty loaded down with work this week, but chapter 102 is almost finished.
I'll be posting it up on here very shortly. This will be the end of Part IV. Chapter 103 will mark the beginning of the fifth tome.

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 am

Ohhh.. looking forward to it. Hope nothing bad happens to our heroic subs..

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:17 pm

cant wait to see more from this series!!!

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Waits Patiently

Msueta2
TUGs Member

Postby Msueta2 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:55 pm

I love this story so much especially the first chapter with the sweaty creamy jockstrap

atilaus
TUGs Member

Postby atilaus » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:45 am

Absolutely awesome work. Still some of the best writing on the scene around. Keep it up :D

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:27 pm

So, finally had a chance to get caught up.

I won't go into the chapters in detail, but I'll give feedback for the most recent ones.

Right now, Steven seems to be living in a dream land. He has what he considers a sexy, dominant boyfriend in Nick, a new friend that he can emphasize with in Jeremy, and what he considers the perfect boyfriend in Zack.

But with the start of Part 5, I see things going downhill. Honestly there's more than just Brad to worry about. I cant help shake the feeling that not only will Brad show up, but what about Steven's old girlfriend, his mother, or even his father? I know it was said that Steven hasn't had much of a relationship with them, but surely there's some level of concern? Let's not forget about Jeremys own family either.

And reading about his new life, it makes me sad to see Steven in this situation. Before all this began, he was in college on the swim team. He had hopes and dreams for the future, and Nick and Brad took that way from him inadvertently. Does Steven not even care about that anymore? I realized he was scarred and mentally crushed by what happened at the cabin, but surely he would have at least talked about it with someone? No matter how happy they seem I always feel uncomfortable at the least with nicks and Steven relationship.

Just my opinion of the relationship conveyed in the writing, and not the writing itself. I still consider this one of the best things going for this site currently, if not the ONLY thing. Keep at it bud, this story has withstood the test of time for 6 years now.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 pm

Welcome back Chad!
Really glad to hear from you.

Nice to see so many of you stopping by to let me know you're still reading 8)
Lots of new readers and lots of old-time readers too!

Chapter 102 is complete and will be posted here within the next 24 hours.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 pm

bondagefreak wrote:Chapter 102 is complete and will be posted here within the next 24 hours.

Starts dramatic countdown clock

Return to “M/M”