50%
BRAD
23%
JEREMY
14%

Total votes: 22
Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 96 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby Shadesflirty » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:36 am

Hi bondagefreak.
Joined the site after becoming obsessed with this and reading the lot over a two week period. Still the early chapters with the sleeping bag are sexiest (I'm not big on stink or pain, but I respect greatly those who enjoy them safely) but I'm loving any mention lately of that north face puffer.. it's shiny fabrics all the way for me I guess!

Thanks for the continuing saga and for a story that's especially sexy cause of the stories and multilayered characters. Keep it up!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Apologies to those of you who've sent me pms during the month of February but haven't received any reply yet (Shadesflirty, Mitchelaiden Valimure, BoundBoyBeta...etc).

Shadesflirty wrote:Hi bondagefreak.
Joined the site after becoming obsessed with this and reading the lot over a two week period.

Sorry for the late welcome mate!
I haven't been on the forum much these past weeks. Things are calming down now, so I'm slowly catching up.

But you know what they say right? Better late than never...
So welcome on board! :o

Glad you're enjoying the ride.
I'll be posting the next chapters shortly.

Veracity
Kidnapped

Postby Veracity » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Not to be too pushy, bot I hope there's a new chapter soon. Seems like things were just starting to heat up again when you left off.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm

I'm sure it'l be worth the wait :P

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Glad to see you back Bondagefreak!

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:55 pm

Hey bondagefreak! Really looking forward to the continuation of this epic novel.

Glad to hear new chapters are coming soon. :D

They could seriously make a TV series out of this story with how terrific your writing is. (not sure if they'd approve of the sexual content, but I'd certainly approve) :big:
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Just in case some of you missed this, "The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up" is being continued during my short break from the Bound and Gagged drama.

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=24882

Gaggedwriter
TUGs Member

Postby Gaggedwriter » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:26 am

bondagefreak wrote:short break from the Bound and Gagged drama.

Dude, you are an excellent writer! Peoples will flock to your writing wherever you post.

Also you're short break has given many people (at least me and some guests anyway) the chance to explore other stories. In both this and the true MM site there have been many good stories to come out of the absence.

But don't get me wrong, I can't wait for the next installment of this. :D

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Unfortunately Photobucket has just recently changed it's policy on 3rd party hosting, which means I'll have to migrate my photos onto another platform to be able to post them on here.

All the Bound and Gagged photos are down, but will be restored with the publishing of chapter 97.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 am

Sorry, mate, but naive question: (I am a tech. dolt.) why can you not save the pics to your own computer and post them from there?
I told you I knew nothing.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:30 pm

xtc wrote:Sorry, mate, but naive question: (I am a tech. dolt.) why can you not save the pics to your own computer and post them from there?
I told you I knew nothing.

Stop that, xtc! You raise a valid point.

You'll notice that for all my other stories I use attachments.
For Bound and Gagged I use photo hosting. I'll just have to migrate the photos over to Flickr.
Attachements are good, but they're reduced in size and you have to actually click on them to see the full size version of the photos.

Photo hosting allows you to directly paste a photo on here and keep a specific size, which I find preferable.

Other thing, there's no option to add attachments to signature/banners.
You automatically need to have a photo hosting site to have photos in your banner, like the ones I usually have.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:38 pm

It is indeed a shame photobucket changed their policies, especially with no real warning to most of their users.
Though to be fair the change is understandable, their main income before was from ads, which is getting less and less sustainable these days with more sites with ads and just as much advertising money to go round.
Still, I'm sure photobucket's competitors will have greatly benefited from this move.
Y'know... while you are migrating all the pictures to a new photo hosting site, you could... write and post another chapter...
Just an idea... :P

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:07 am

BoundBoyBeta wrote:Y'know... while you are migrating all the pictures to a new photo hosting site, you could... write and post another chapter...
Just an idea... :P

No worries Boundboi. Soon, I promise.
Taking a break from Steven's messed up head and Jemery's messed up life feels pretty good.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:51 pm

bondagefreak wrote:No worries Boundboi. Soon, I promise.
Taking a break from Steven's messed up head and Jemery's messed up life feels pretty good.

Soon is awfully vague...
Still, I will hold you to it.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Just a quick update.
Thanks for the soon-to-be 300,000 views!
I'm sure Nick and company are really proud to be this popular :quirk:

Broken photo links that got taken down by Photobucket are now being hosted elsewhere, meaning the Bound and Gagged signature/banner is back up and Nick and the gang all have their faces back!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 97 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:54 pm

Note from the author: Given the amount of time that has passed since my last update, I recommend you go back a bit and brush over chapters 95 and 96, if only for the sake of refreshing your memory. As if it wasn't obvious by now; I'm back! And so is Nick and the gang! So kick back and enjoy!

If you haven't done so already, CLICK HERE to vote on the story poll!

Chapter 97 - The Restaurant

Monday, April 24 (6:00 PM)

After what seemed like an hour of sucking on my domineering and slightly oppressive boyfriend's big shaft, the SUV came to a halt and I was finally pulled off of my monstrous gag.
Even though my jaw felt like it was gonna fall off, I looked up at my lover's face and couldn't hold up my façade of discontent for more than a few seconds.
The smug, cocky expression on his face quickly reminded me of my place and I was back to feeling as submissive as ever.

Nick provided me with no answer, no excuse for the fact that he'd forced me into giving him an hour-long blowjob.
He didn't need one.
I didn't need one either.

My hunky lover just gave me a wink before tucking his still-throbbing boner back into his big, musky jockstrap pouch and pulling his sweatpants back up.
My hands were released from his tight grip and I was allowed to regain my sitting posture.

We'd finally arrived at a well known sports bar, just outside of town.
I'd been here before. Not at this particular restaurant, but at another one just like this, closer to my old place.
On weekends this place would've been super busy at this time of the evening. But today was Monday and although there were still quite a few cars in the lot, we'd probably have no trouble getting a table right away.

I watched Nick put on his big, black puffer jacket and watched our very handsome driver wake Jeremy up, our little sleeping beauty.

Zack put his leather jacket on and we quickly exited the SUV, anxious to stretch our limbs out and sit down to eat.

As soon as we walked in, we were greeted by a pretty hostess wearing a low cut top and a short skirt. A REALLY short skirt...okay, more like a belt, than a skirt actually.
For some reason I felt threatened by her, almost as though I was afraid she'd steal Nick away from me.
I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross by mind every time a good looking girl came into view.

I knew Nick was mostly into girls, but I was a bit surprised to see Zack eye the chick, almost as hungrily as Nick normally would.
Apparently both of them were a quite flexible when it came physical attraction.

The idea of Nick and Zack being more straight than gay actually excited me a great deal. But it still was a little unsettling as well, especially considering the amount of hot guys and gals out there who could potentially interest Nick.
But I had to remain lucid and realistic.
Finding others attractive was completely normal, I reminded myself. There's nothing wrong with that, even if the thought of Nick eyeing others made me jealous.
As long as it was only eye candy for him, I'd be okay.
Our brains are programmed to react to physical attraction. It's only human.
To claim otherwise would be hypocritical on my part, given I had been eyeing Zack almost lustfully for the past few days.

Yes, I felt ashamed to admit it to myself.

I had an incredibly sexy boyfriend, yet I couldn't tare my eyes away from Zack's smile and those great, big biceps of his.
Part of me was trying to justify my attraction for the hunk...telling myself it wasn't so wrong considering most of the fantasies I'd had about Zack actually involved Nick as well. Yes, fantasizing about being used by both of them at the same time...that couldn't be as bad as fantasizing about just being used by Zack. Could it?

Nick was quick to request window-side booth seating and our scantily-dressed hostess led us to a quiet section of the restaurant before setting our four menus down on our table and departing.

Jeremy and I were moving to sit down side by side, but as soon as the guys figured out what we were doing, we were separated and made to sit face to face instead.

Zack swooped in on the large, cushioned bench next to Jeremy and Nick sat down on my side of the table after taking off his jacket and scooting over next to me.
Jeremy and I were facing each other, meaning we could talk and look at each other while Nick and Zack did the same, while keeping us safe and secure on the inside of the booth. Being closest to the window also meant I had a nice view to enjoy if I ever got tired of staring at the large screen TVs adorning the walls around us. One TV was showing an American football game while another one was on a channel where a golf competition was taking place.

I couldn't help but smile a bit when we sat there looking at our menus.
Mine was open, but for some reason I couldn't focus on the food.

I was far too entranced by Zack's apparent need to point different things out in Jeremy's menu, even though he had a perfectly valid copy of the menu right in front of him.

He was so sweet.
The handsome, brown haired hunk had taken off his jacket and gloves and had one hand on Jeremy's back while his other hand was on the young lad's menu.
Zack was showing Jeremy some of the stuff he thought he'd like and explaining to him which side dishes were best suited to what meals.

My heart suddenly felt heavy when I realised that Jeremy had probably never been taken out like this or been shown this much care and attention.
Zack was being a real gentleman.

I have to admit, I was apprehensive at first.
This whole plan to push Jeremy into another relationship so soon after his ordeal with Brad seemed like a BAD idea.

But the more I watched Zack, the more I was starting to feel like this was the right thing for Jeremy.
I wanted this to work out. It HAD to work out.

Jeremy had nothing going for him.
True, he was young and could've easily entered the active work force and, with some luck, found something decent. But that was easier said than done, given the traumatic experience he'd been forced to endure. I knew that better than most.
Nick and Brad had put me through something terrible as well, not so long ago.
Even today, I felt it's deep mark on my soul, a built-in feeling of inferiority that would probably never go away, as though forever imprinted upon me. It was in the past. I'd forgiven Nick. But that didn't change the fact that I'd come out of the experience bearing some scars and mental wounds. And that had been the result of only ONE week of abuse.
Jeremy had been lured under Brad's heel and had been forced to remain there for MONTHS!

My thoughts were disturbed when a waiter, a man in his thirties, came along to offer us some drinks and see how we were doing.
Nick and Zack each ordered a pint of beer and Zack followed up by ordering a glass of root beer for his young protégé.

"He'll have the same." Nick told the waiter, motioning his head towards me.

The man brought us our drinks and told us he'd be back to check on us in five minutes to see if we were ready to order.
He must've been wondering why Jeremy and I, two young men of legal age, were apparently not ordering on our own. To his credit, the waiter did a good job at keeping quizzical expressions off his face and remained professional. Something I very much appreciated.

Sometimes I felt as though the world would be a better place if everyone minded their own business.

As promised, the waiter returned shortly to take our orders.
I waited for everyone to order before speaking up and ordering the shrimp linguine with the side of garlic bread.
Jeremy on the other hand, had deemed it better to let Zack order for him.

That was a good thing.

I could see a mixture of emotion in the young man's eyes. Nothing relating to confusing. More like a flurry of thoughts and probably some nervosity and disbelief mixed up in there as well.

He'd probably gotten so used to Brad's cruel treatment that he didn't know how to react to any of this.
He looked completely innocent. It was almost heartbreaking.
He like someone who'd just been released outside after being imprisoned in a dark dungeon for several years.
Brad had probably never treated him like a normal human being, much less taken him out to eat like this or rubbed his back when he wasn't feeling good.

Our two Doms chatted and drank while we waited for our food.
Jeremy seemed deep in thought, but Zack was right next to him and kept a hand on the young lad's furthest shoulder.

I recognised what he was trying to do.
He didn't wanna be overbearing and crowd the boi too much.

Jeremy was in a fragile state of grief, but the healing process required him to come to terms with himself without too much outside influence.
I recognised that and so did Zack.
The arm he had stretched across the poor lad's back was the perfect amount of support at this time.

Jeremy needed to feel that we were here for him and that people around him cared for him.
He needed to feel that he wasn't alone.
He needed to feel like a human being again...

I wanted to chat with him and make small talk, but I didn't really know what to talk about.
Truth be known, I considered him a friend, but I actually didn't know him all that well.

All I knew about him is that he was a fellow sub in a bad situation and that we'd both been victims of Brad's villainy.
That was enough of a reason for me to want to ally myself with him and call him my friend.

After a few minutes of listening to Zack and Nick chat casually about sports and American football teams, Jeremy seemed to ease up a little bit and get used to Zack's closeness.

I was watching the TV above our table and listening to Nick and Zack laugh and chuckle about stuff, but during those twenty minutes of waiting for our food, I noticed Jeremy lifting his green eyes up and looking at Zack's face, arms and body. I saw him nervously sip his soft drink and saw him glancing up at Zack's face several more times, through the corner of my eye.

He was attracted to Zack. That much was obvious.
Who wouldn't be!?

Zack must've noticed the stares, 'cause at one point he actually turned his head down towards Jeremy and both of them were looking into each other's eyes.

The moment lasted only a second and Jeremy quickly lowered his gaze back to the utensils on the table.
Zack smiled lightly and pulled the boi a little closer to him on the cushioned leather bench.

I watched Jeremy's face blush, probably 'cause he could feel Zack's body heat and feel the muscular stud's gaze.
To his relief, the waiter finally arrived and presented us with our plates before wishing us a heavily accented "Bon appétit" and leaving us to our business.

The food was nice and warm.
My linguine was perfect. The noodles were al dente and a surprising amount of sautéed shrimps and grilled vegetable adorned my plate.

Nick was even surprised by the size of my serving and helped himself out to some of my shrimps without even asking me.
I just smiled and pretended I didn't wanna share with him.

"You're never gonna eat all that." he laughed, stealing stuff from off my plate and putting it on his.

"Yes I am. I'm starving." I replied, hungrily digging into my plate while still keeping in line with social etiquette.

"I'll give you twenty bucks if you finish all of it." he told me, chuckling.

Meanwhile Jeremy was busy tackling a rack of pork ribs while Zack was cutting into his large steak and keeping a close watch of the boi.

This was a perfect moment.
The restaurant was lively and animated. The music was upbeat. People were laughing and talking.

Zack and Nick were cheerful and Jeremy was safe and sound with us. He just sat there, right next to Zack, quietly enjoying his warm meal and his first time out since God knows how long!

I tried to step away from all this and take a moment to create a mental image of this memory in my mind.
I wanted to remember this and cherish this place and time.
It was my way of making sure it would never go away.

Things were finally starting to go right.

Enjoying the story?
Please take a few seconds to comment and review.
If you are not a member, keep in mind that signing up is a quick and easy process.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:37 am

Great to see this update again, good work Bondagefreak
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:24 am

Welcome back.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Happy the guys are back.

Loving the vivid description of the smallest things, just like the meals and the mood there at the table - I feel like I‘m sitting right next to them.

And not only Jeremy and Steven seem to be interested in Zack...I‘m clearly too.

Can‘t wait for chapter 98, Sir.
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:35 pm

Great to see the continuation, as always. Thanks Bondagefreak....this story is like no other! luv it :)

Anticipating what may be up next for Jeremy lol

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:52 pm

I’m a bit over half way through this and I don’t even know where to start when describing this story… I want to describe it as like, a set of short kinky scenes, all connected by deep story driven filler chapters, but that really doesn’t do it justice. It is just a professionally written kinky story that is absolutely awesome. My only dislike about what I have read so far is how brief chapter 52 was. I guess it is just the sudden change in pace between lots of chapters for a single day to one chapter for months, I kind of think chapter 52 could easily be split into multiple chapters with a lot more detail added in.
Funny how in the 61 chapters of story I have read, I can only come up with one complaint.

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:01 am

Great update Bondagefreak! Nice to see you’re back writing on the best story on this site.

I see we are almost at chapter 100. Guess that will be special...

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:18 am

Pup wrote:I’m a bit over half way through this and I don’t even know where to start when describing this story… I want to describe it as like, a set of short kinky scenes, all connected by deep story driven filler chapters, but that really doesn’t do it justice. It is just a professionally written kinky story that is absolutely awesome. My only dislike about what I have read so far is how brief chapter 52 was. I guess it is just the sudden change in pace between lots of chapters for a single day to one chapter for months, I kind of think chapter 52 could easily be split into multiple chapters with a lot more detail added in.
Funny how in the 61 chapters of story I have read, I can only come up with one complaint.

Be careful with complaining, Sir know how to stop your mouth complaining ;-)

Have fun with the other half of the story! There‘s nothing like it on this site for sure.

Pup
Kidnapper

Postby Pup » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:03 am

Sniffingyoursocks wrote:Be careful with complaining, Sir know how to stop your mouth complaining ;-)

Have fun with the other half of the story! There‘s nothing like it on this site for sure.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the reason there are no complaints on this story is anyone who tries always ends up tightly bound and gagged in a sleeping bag... Obviously that rather than the amazing quality of the story... ;)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:16 am

Well, if that was true I would start complaining a lot about the story. I’m really jealous at Steven.

But the story is just perfect, as is Master Bondagefreak!

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:35 am

tiednw wrote:I’m really jealous at Steven.

But the story is just perfect, as is Master Bondagefreak!

Who isn‘t jealous of the subs here? And yeah, Master is perfect :oops: :P

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:29 pm

I'm glad to see some of you guys are still following this even though I took a much needed two-season-long break from this drama.
Thanks for the comments. At least I know there's still an audience reading this! 8)
Hopefully, more of the regulars will be getting back in to the story now that it's resumed.

As with "The Camping Trip" and "The Bondage Buddies" I'll be opting for shorter, but more regular updates.
Chapter 98 should be up within the next 24 hours.

Pup wrote:My only dislike about what I have read so far is how brief chapter 52 was. I guess it is just the sudden change in pace between lots of chapters for a single day to one chapter for months, I kind of think chapter 52 could easily be split into multiple chapters with a lot more detail added in.

Glad you're enjoying the story so far, Pup.

Yes, I realise chapter 52 was differs from the rest of the story in that it jumps several months forward (after Steven's camping trip abduction) and focuses on his life spiraling down. Just keep in mind though, you're reading all of this in a matter of weeks.
The readers who've been following the story from the beginning have been waiting years (since 2011) for Steven's situation to improve.
Chapter 52 was the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel for Steven and the readers that became attached to his character.
If I'd dragged on several chapters explaining the extent of Steven's continued misery, depression and grieving, I would have lost an important portion of the readership.
Chapters 1-51 already contained enough hardship, crap and abuse to put off several reviewers and readers. Chapter 52 was the payoff for those who followed faithfully from the start. And still, Steven giving up control of his life to live under Nick's rule, presented the audience with some new moral dilemmas.

Anxious to hear more from you.
When you catch up, be sure to vote/post on the character poll.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:08 pm

bondagefreak wrote:Things were finally starting to go right.

Don't jinx it!
What could possibly go wrong; I have no idea but something definitely will.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 98 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:38 pm

Chapter 98 - For the Cause

Monday, April 24 (7:45 PM)

About half an hour after we'd been served our meals, everyone was done eating except for me.
I looked around and was a little disgruntled at the fact that my plate was the only one with food left on it.
Even Jeremy had finished his and he was a small guy, even smaller than me.

"Um Nick...I'm full." I told the blond jock, suddenly feeling kinda dumb about my earlier boast.

"Told you that was a big plate." he said, chuckling as he sipped his beer.

"Sorry, Sir." I answered, lowering my head a little and putting on a sad expression on my face.
The fact that Nick was paying for my plate and that I wasn't able to eat it all made me feel bad.

"Alright then, no desert for you." he told me before grabbing my plate and scooping some of my leftover pasta into his mouth.

"Haha, yeah. No stopping for ice cream on the way home." Zack laughed, keeping up with the cheery mood.

God, what was it about him and that sexy smile of his that got me so turned on?
Sitting across the table from Zack was almost like torture.
From what I remember of him in school and from what Nick had told me, he used to screw around A LOT.

I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be taken and used by Zack.
He was a real macho man, with that deep sexy voice of his, that confident smile and those massive biceps.
I had trouble taking my eyes off him, imagining how heavy he was and imagining myself crushed underneath him as he screwed me hard in the ass.

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Jeremy.
I'd never been courted before, at least, not in the manner I'd witnessed today.

I tried to tare my eyes away, but instead found myself focusing on his hands, thinking about how some girls thought that the size of a guy's hand revealed much about the size of his cock.
If that theory held any truth, then Zack must've had a really big boner, I thought to myself. Maybe even as big as Nick's!
I wondered what he looked like down there, wondering whether his crotch was clean shaven or hairy.

I already knew he could work up a real sweat.
Of course, his feet probably didn't smell half as bad as Nick's, but still...that big, funky jockstrap and those smelly compression uniforms Nick had pulled out of his hockey bag earlier today left little doubt about Zack's manliness.
Sure...he was gentle, good and kind. But he certainly did musk up his gear when he worked out or played sports!

It didn't take long for us to leave the restaurant.
It was dark outside and since both Nick and Zack were working the next day, we needed to be home early enough.

Our table was split into two separate bills, one for Zack and Jeremy and the other one for Nick and I.
As soon as the two Alphas were done paying, we walked out the door and headed for the SUV.

As Nick and I made our way into the back of the vehicle, I didn't fail to notice how Zack was holding Jeremy's upper arm real tight with him gloved hand.
He helped the boi up on the passenger side seat and buckled him up before pulling the seatbelt all the way out of it's socket and releasing it so that it reeled it's way back in, locking Jeremy in his seat.
Zack brought his big gloved hand up to the boi's face before gently stroking it. I watched as he leaned in and planted a kiss on the young lad's forehead.
I couldn't see my friend's face, but I'm pretty sure he was blushing by now.

Zack locked his protégé's door and closed it before walking up to the driver side and starting the ignition.

The car ride was uneventful.
We were pretty close to home after all and everyone was a little tired from the long day under the sun.

We arrived at our place and quickly got out of the SUV.
I was going to thank Zack for the ride, but was a little surprised to see him coming in with us.
He and Nick worked pretty early in the morning, so I figured the stud would wanna get home by now and get to bed in a bit, especially since he'd been the one driving us around today.
But then it only made sense that Zack, being chivalrous and all, would escort his "date" inside and help bundle him up for the night.

As soon as we walked in, Nick handed me the lunch cooler so that I could take care of cleaning it up.
I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen before dumping the big lunch box onto the counter, next to the sink.
I'd get to it early in the morning, before Nick left for work, I told myself.

Nick and Zack sat on the living room couch with Jeremy in the middle, neither jocks bothering to remove their shoes or jackets off.
I quickly scampered into the bedroom, anxious to undress and get into my pyjamas, which was actually just a pair of shorts and a light t-shirt.

The clothes I'd been wearing today were clean, so I just folded them up and placed them neatly with my other clothes, in Nick's closet.

By the time I walked out of the bedroom and started making my way to the living room, Nick and Zack were walking towards me and physically escorting Jeremy into the guest room, where all of his stuff was kept.

Zack had his gloved hand wrapped around the boi's upper arm, while Nick led the way, a bottle of pills in one hand and a glass of water in the other.
It was time to put Jeremy to bed.

Part of me felt bad that the boi was about to be slightly drugged and restrained, but I reminded myself that this was for his own good.
After all, those were just over-the-counter melatonin pills.
I'd used them several times when first moving in with Nick and they had me sleeping like a baby in less than a half hour.
So it wasn't like we were using serious drugs or anything. The pills were just being used to ensure he got his full eight hours of sleep.
I'm sure once Jeremy proved he could be trusted not to hurt himself, Nick and Zack would give him a bit of slack.

I followed the three guys into the guest bedroom.
Nick entered first, his enormous, jacket-clad torso filling the entire width of the door frame as he walked through.

Zack followed and I could tell from his manner of walking that he was almost dragging Jeremy along with him.

Poor boi.
He obviously wasn't looking forward to this.

He'd be asleep in no time though and he'd wake up feeling nice and rested in the morning.

After all, with Nick gone to work tomorrow, Jeremy and I would finally have some time alone together.
I was looking forward to spending time with him.

As I entered the bedroom behind Zack, it struck me how Nick looked like a complete thug wearing his sneakers, sweatpants, hoodie and big, black puffer. My blond boyfriend was already broad-shouldered and hunky, but the big hoodie and super thick jacket he was wearing on top made him look absolutely HUGE and intimidating.

Zack didn't look quite as menacing, though he still looked like a total badass with his leather jacket and police gloves on.

Poor Jeremy said nothing, but dragged his feet as he was led towards the bed.
Zack sat on the mattress and pulled Jeremy down, between his thighs, trapping the young lad against him with his big arms.

"Did you have fun today, Jeremy?" Nick asked, crouching down in front of the young lad and extending his hand to touch the boi's cheek.
Nick was acting all gentle and fatherly, but that didn't make seem to make him look any less menacing.

Jeremy nodded without hesitation, but remained calm and quiet.
"Good. I leave for work early tomorrow morning, so you'll be spending the day with Steven, alright?" he told Jeremy. "I hope I can trust both of you to behave well while I'm gone." he added, turning his head to look my way before focusing back on Jeremy.

The boi nodded quickly, but even so, Zack saw fit to tighten his arms around the his young protégé's torso and clamp a gloved hand under his chin.
"Zack'll be coming over to check up on you tomorrow night." Nick announced, obviously more for Jeremy's sake than mine.

"That's right. So you better be a good boi while I'm away." Zack warned, smirking warmly but still keeping his big, leather-clad hand clamped under Jeremy's jaw.

"Mmm...hum." came my friend's subdued response.
He was no doubt anxious to show Zack he could be a good boi.
Either that or he was really afraid of Nick.
It was probably both...

"Alright, let's get you tucked up and ready for bed." Nick said, opening the small melatonin bottle and taking a pill out in his hand.

Jeremy suddenly started getting squirmy, but Zack quickly put an end to the struggling by flexing his arms and tightening his grip of the boi's jaw.
"No boi...shhhhhh." he hushed, hoping to calm his ward down. "Shhhh...calm down. You're not goin' anywhere."

Jeremy couldn't move, but I could tell from his eyes that he was frightened.
Zack was utterly charming and Nick had also been pretty gentle so far, but Jeremy didn't know either of them very well, and he certainly didn't know Nick the way I did.

"Jeremy." I called out, suddenly having an idea that might help. "It's okay. Look." I said, asking Nick for the sleeping pill before putting it in my mouth and taking a sip from the glass of water on the night stand.
I swallowed louder than I normally would and gave my friend a sincere smile to show him I was okay and that there was nothing to worry about.
This wasn't a roofie.
It was just a mild sleeping pill from the pharmacy counter.

The two Alphas didn't say anything, but I bet they were happy with my little demonstration.
Nick poured another pill into his hand and handed it over to Zack.

The leather-clad hunk extended his hand and grabbed the pill between his index finger and thumb before bringing it closer to Jeremy's mouth.

"You a good boi, Jeremy?" Zack asked, forcing the young sub's head up so that their eyes could meet.

Jeremy nodded his head as much as he could and produced a low "mmm hum" sound to indicate his willingness to be a "good boi".

"Then open your mouth." Zack told him, speaking in a serious, yet gentle tone.

I think we were all surprised when Jeremy suddenly opened his mouth wide, just as Zack had ordered him to.
Big, leather-clad fingers immediately ensured that the sleeping pill went in, and the boi was quickly given a sip of water to wash it down.

"Good boi!" Zack cheered, putting the glass down on the night stand and using his free hand to gently caress Jeremy's cheek. "You see? That wasn't so bad now, was it?" he asked, giving the boi a kiss on the head and ruffling up his hair.

Jeremy blushed.
His eyes darted down towards the ground, but his cheeks were bright red.

He was loving this.

Nick and Zack quickly pinned the boi down to the large mattress and started taking his clothes off to get him ready for bed.
That's when Jeremy started being a little uncooperative again.
But he was no match for the two hunks.
His shirt was pulled off and a big, leather-clad hand clamped itself over his face to keep him from mouthing off while his socks and pants were being pulled down.

The reason for Jeremy's struggling only became clear afterwards.
He apparently didn't want us seeing the raging party he had going on inside his undies.

Unfortunately for him, being pinned down on the bed with only his undies on meant that none of us failed to notice his angry little boner.

Nick and Zack didn't hide their smirks too well, but I tried remain a little more discreet.

I couldn't blame Jeremy though.
Being pinned down on a bed with those two sexy hunks, pulling my shirt, pants and socks off would've gotten me hard as well.
The fact that both of them were still wearing their jackets made the whole scene even hotter.

It didn't take long the two 100kg jocks to have little Jeremy tightly bundled up inside my boyfriend's big, green comforter.
I watched as Zack gave his new boi a goodnight kiss on the forehead and watched as he smothered the boi's face up with Nick's thick comforter.

Jeremy was wrapped up real nice and snug and Zack made certain his head and face was neatly trapped up inside as well.
The only part of the lad we could see was his eyes, and already I could see the sleeping pill working it's way through his system.

I still didn't feel it's effects though, which confirmed the suspicion that my young friend was quite a bit more tired than I was.

At one point, Jeremy tried saying something, but with the layers of thick comforter wrapped around his face several times, all that came out was a series of muffled moans.

Zack turned his attention towards Jeremy's face, but instead of trying to figure out what the boi was saying, the hunk just grabbed the end of the comforter and pulled it tighter over the young lad's face. With his arms pinned down to his torso and his entire body wrapped up in a neat little package, he could do nothing to free his face from the many layers of loft that muffled his protests.

I watched as my thickly bundled up and protesting friend was lifted up inside Nick's overstuffed, blue mummy bag and watched as the two jocks zipped him up, trapping him inside for the rest of the night.

Nick made sure his bag was zipped up all the way and Zack was quick to grab the draw cords that controlled the hood opening.

"Yeah, make sure you close the hood up nice and tight." Nick told his friend.
There was no malice in his voice though.
Nick was genuinely concerned with Jeremy's well-being.
Neither he, nor Zack trusted that Jeremy wouldn't hurt himself if left unattended.

"No worries, bro." Zack answered, pulling the draw strings together real tight and knotting them up. "He won't be getting out of your bag." he added, triple-knotting the cords together, leaving only a small opening at Jeremy's eye level.

My hard-on grew as I watched my friend struggling a bit inside my lover's thick bag.
His moaning could no longer be heard and with the sleeping pill slowly taking effect, I knew he wasn't getting out of this anytime soon.

The light was turned off and the door to the room was left only partially opened as we exited towards the living room, allowing Jeremy to fall asleep inside his restrictive cocoon.

Zack promised to stop by tomorrow evening after his hockey game and wished both Nick and I a good night before stepping out the front door and driving over to his place.

Feeling the sleeping pill beginning to take effect on me, I brushed my teeth decided to get to bed while Nick went in the bathroom for a quick shower.

I fell asleep really quickly that night.
I do remember Nick getting into bed and do remember him wrapping his big arms and legs around me, but I was too far out to remain awake and give him the attention he deserved.

I buried my face deep into my muscular lover's smooth chest and dozed off for the night.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 99 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:59 am

Chapter 99 - First Time Experience

Tuesday, April 25 (7:00 AM)

I woke up feeling really well rested on the following morning, but was disappointed to find Nick had already left for work.
It was still early in the morning, much earlier than I was used to getting up at. But then that made sense since I'd gone to bed pretty early last night.

I sat up on the mattress, wearing the same white t-shirt and blue satin gym shorts I'd worn to bed last night.
The semi-erect hard-on tenting up my shorts reminded me of the fact that I wasn't wearing any underwear.
It felt good to sleep commando-style every now and then.

I slowly made my way to the kitchen, poured some water in the kettle and set it to boil so that I could start the day with a hot chocolate.
I walked up to the big patio door and just stared outside through the window for a while. It felt like I was forgetting something, but I couldn't quite remember what is was...

Then it suddenly hit me.
Jeremy!

I ran to the guest bedroom and opened the door up to find Jeremy very much awake.

I had no idea how long he'd been awake for, but he hadn't made any progress whatsoever in working his way out of the thick cocoon.

Nick's overstuffed, shiny blue bag was still completely zipped up and the draw cords keeping the hood shut were still knotted up real tight.

The poor boi obviously had no idea I was standing in the doorway.
He kept moaning and struggling, but his complaints were severely muffled and his struggling amounted to nothing.

He was bundled up inside a thick comforter and trapped inside a really thick, narrow bag.
There's no way he was gonna be working his way out of this one on his own.

I couldn't help but tip-toe inside the room to get a better view of the bed and jerk off to the sight of my trapped friend struggling inside my boyfriend's sleeping bag.

With the layers of thick loft surrounding his head and only a small hole to see through, he had no way of knowing I was standing just a few feet away, jerking off to his predicament.

Call me evil, but after a good ten minutes of jerking off to the point of nearly creaming my shorts, I tip-toed out of the room and left my friend inside his thick sleeping bag trap.
I'd come back later to free him, but right now I just relished the control I had, or rather, enjoyed the thought of me being his only hope for release.

I'd never felt this way before.
I knew it was wrong and that Jeremy probably wasn't in a frame of mind to play bondage games right now. But he didn't have to know that I was awake and unwilling to free him.
As far as he knew, I was still sound asleep in bed.

I spent the next two hours, quietly doing chores and leaning against the doorway to the guest room, playing with my throbbing manhood every time I caught sight of the blue worm that had swallowed up my friend.

Poor him. He'd probably been awake for hours by now. At least two or three, I figured. Or maybe more than that.
Either way, he wasn't any closer to getting out of bed than he'd been two hours ago.

It was a bit past 9:00 AM when I decided to finally let my friend go.

I walked in the bedroom, stepping loudly on the floor and making more noise than usual before sitting down on the bed.

I looked inside the small hole Nick and Zack had left in the sleeping bag hood, but it was pitch black inside.
"Morning buddy. You okay in there?" I asked, doing my best not to laugh or chuckle.

Jeremy wiggled around in the bag and started complaining a great deal.
I knew he was asking me to let him out, but I had a bit of fun pretending his speech was too muffled to comprehend.

I could've stayed there and watched him struggle all day, but I quickly decided to stop thinking with my cock and start thinking with my head.

"Alright, hold on. I'm letting you out." I told him, fidgeting around with the knots that kept that hood closed.

It took a good three minutes to get those crazy knots undone.
Jeremy was getting more impatient by the second.

"Okay. Calm down." I told him, slowly unzipping the thick mummy bag and helping him out of the thick comforter.

After freeing him from the comforter, I ran to the kitchen to fetch my friend a cold glass of water, which he drank in less than five seconds.

"Have you been awake for long?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Yeah...but I couldn't get out." came his honest answer.

For the sake of our friendship, I decided not to tell him I'd been jerking off to the sight of him struggling for the past two hours.

After giving Jeremy a pair of socks, clean boxer briefs, a pair of my gym shorts and a t-shirt, I invited him to take a shower and use the washroom to get cleaned up.

He did his business and cleaned up nicely.

I decided I'd shower a bit later during the day, probably at around noon or something.

We spent the rest of the morning watching TV, talking and laughing a bit.

In truth, he seemed to be doing a bit better.
Those hours of sleep, even though artificially induced, probably had something to do with his slowly steadying state of mind.

We spoke about Zack quite a bit and it's didn't take much prodding for my friend to admit that he was heavily attracted to the muscular hunk.

I did warm him about "Prince Charming's" hockey gear though...and how absolutely horrible it smelled.
Unsurprisingly, Jeremy didn't seem the least bit put off by what I was saying.

It was a little past noon and we'd eaten some sandwiches and enjoyed a few hot chocolates.
There was nothing interesting playing on TV and my dick was still twitching from all the attention I'd given it this morning.

"So?" I asked Jeremy. "What d'you feel like doing this afternoon?"

Jeremy thought for a bit before motioning his shoulders up and down. "Mmm...I don't know." he answered.

"You seemed to be having a lot of fun there last night when Nick and Zack were putting you to bed." I laughed.

"No I wasn't!" the handsome green eyed lad protested, averting my gaze and blushing a bit.

"You're not a very good liar." I chuckled, forcing a smirk onto his unwilling lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he lied.

"Come on, I saw how happy you were down there. We all did!" I laughed, causing him to blush and roll his eyes.

"Yeah...ok. I guess I liked it a little bit." he finally admitted, biting his lower lip as though I didn't know any of his dark secrets.

"Dude, it's okay. I like that stuff too." I chuckled.

"I can tell." he smiled, motioning his head towards the tent in my shiny blue shorts.

"Oups. Sorry." I laughed. It was my turn to blush.

What seemed like a long silence ensued.

In truth it was only about a minute or two.

"So? D'you feel like fooling around a bit?" he finally spoke, breaking the tension that had been building up.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, almost a little too enthusiastically.

"Okay, cool." he answered, getting up and doing a better job than me at hiding his excitement.

We spent the next half hour or so, looking at web videos on Nick's computer and talking about different positions and ways of being tied up.
Jeremy found it hot, but for some reason, he was more intent on being the one who got tied up first.

It was only natural I guess.
We were both subs, but he was a little younger than me and a tiny bit smaller, so it felt almost natural that I'd be the one to start out being in control.

I took my shirt off and told him to do the same.

We quickly marched into Nick's bedroom and spent a few minutes doing the bed and tidying up a bit before having fun.

By the time I opened Nick's closet and took out his two pairs of handcuffs, I was erect full-mast inside my satin shorts.

I told Jeremy to lie down on his back on the king sized bed.
He complied readily, and to his credit, had a big tent of his own inside those gym shorts I'd lent him.

I sat right next to him on the mattress, cuffed his left wrist before pulling it up towards the bed frame and pulled his right wrist all the way up as well, cuffing both his hand together and securing them up to the steel bed frame.

The sound of the steel clicking together felt really good. These were real, police cuffs. Not some cheap bondage toys.

"Those are real cuffs." I told him, admiring the fact that he looked a little nervous at having his hands cuffed above his head.

"How do you feel?" I asked, wondering if I was moving too quickly in playing these games with him.

"Hum...good." he said, producing a smile that betrayed his current state of mind.

I smiled and slowly made my way towards the foot of the bed.

"Sorry. These are coming off." I told him, suddenly pulling his shorts off and exposing the rather loose fitting blue-green boxer-briefs I'd lent him.

"Aww...come on, man." Jeremy protested, obviously a little embarrassed at the fact that he was sporting a huge erection inside the thin, flashy briefs.

I ignored his protests.
Instead I grabbed his feet and pulled his body down as far as it would go without tearing his arms out of their sockets.

His arms were stretched up real nice and above his head, exposing his ribs and neatly trimmed armpits.

I grabbed his right ankle, slapped the second pair of cuffs around it, brought the short cuff chain around the steel frame at the foot of the bed and locked the second cuff around his other ankle, securing his feet down to the steel bed frame.

This was perfect.

His arms and feet were cuffed and stretched out completely across the entire length of the bed.
With his hands and feet fully extended, he was just perfect for being cuffed to Nick's large bed...which meant I was as well.

I spent a few minutes circling around the bed before going towards his feet and pulling his socks off.

"I hope you're not ticklish." I warned, unable to hide a devilish grin from spreading across my lips.

"Dude! No! No tickling!" Jeremy yelled, freaking out at the mere prospect of being felt up by my fingers.

"Good thing I got you cuffed down." I laughed, my fellow sub's lively protests getting me more and more into character.

I spent the next fifteen minutes of so, tickling Jeremy's pits, tickling his ribs, running my fingers across his bare soles and digging them into his crotch.

"STOOOP! HAAAA! NO! STO....AHHH!" he yelled, laughing like crazy as I sat on his stomach and tickled both of his exposed pits simultaneously.

We were both hard as rock and leaking pre-cum.
My blue satin shorts were fully tented up and Jeremy's hard member was throbbing wildly inside the turquoise boxer briefs.

Several times I told him to be quiet and told him he was screaming too loud.
But he continued laughing and screaming like crazy.

I warned him that I'd have to gag him if he didn't stop, but apparently he couldn't help it.

"Alright, I need to go pee." I finally told him, getting off the bed and giving him a short break from the tickle torture.

Jeremy breathed out a sight of relief as I climbed off the bed and made my way to the bathroom.
He was breathing in and out rather loudly, trying to recover from my relentless assault.

Ignoring the fact that my hard boner was sticking several inches in front of me and dangling around in my shorts, I quickly scampered to the bathroom and walked in to take a quick piss.

I didn't really have to pee that much, but even though my cock was painfully erect, I did manage to get a few drops of piss into the toilet.
Not bothering to flush, I quickly pulled my shiny shorts back up and turned to exit the washroom.

Just as I was about to walk out the door, something caught my eye on the floor next to the laundry hamper.

A sock.

This wasn't one of my socks.
It was MUCH too big to be one of mine. It had to be Nick's.

I opened the hamper and recognised the clothes he'd been wearing yesterday during our day out.
He'd probably shoved all his clothes in the hamper last night after taking his shower, but failed to notice one of his socks falling onto the floor just a few inches away.

I looked at the sock and remembered Jeremy all nicely cuffed up the large bed, waiting for me to come back.
Then I thought about how he'd been laughing WAY too loud and protesting WAY too much just a few minutes ago.

A thought suddenly hit me and a large, mischievous smile worked it's way on my face.

Return to “M/M”