50%
BRAD
23%
JEREMY
14%

Total votes: 22
songhun
TUGs Member

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 93 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby songhun » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:58 am

I don't know why but I'm falling in love with Zack. ❤

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Thanks for the comments Puffalover, Masterecon and songhun!
Glad you guys are enjoying this!

Chapter 94 is in the works and will be posted shortly.

LockedInIL
TUGs Member

Postby LockedInIL » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:20 pm

Once upon a time I was an avid reader of all things TUG.net, and this was my favorite story on the site. I tried to regularly affirm bondagefreak for his great plot and characters, and I jerked off many times to the unfolding events. I was known as mserich back then... Then more than a year passed, and although the story was still being written, I was moving to the other side of the world, and I missed out on a lot.

However, in the past couple weeks I have had the distinct pleasure of catching up on Steven and Nick and the rest of these guys, and boy, has it been fun! I actually reread the whole story from the beginning so I could remember everything clearly.

I must say, bondagefreak, your writing has definitely improved over time! Not only have the recent developments with Zack been exciting, but the very way you tell the story has also matured and become even more enjoyable than before. :) Nearer the beginning of the book the chapters often end with blatant foreshadowing - "...but little did I know how everything I knew was about to change in unexpected ways..." - but much of the new content (stuff I had never read before) expresses similar sentiment with much more grace and subtlety, which increases my desire for the next chapter even more! I am excited to read more and more about what happens with Zack and Jeremy, how Brad plays a role in the future of things, what new kinky fun Nick and Steven get up to, and everything else your devious mind can come up with! Way to go, and keep it up!

In general, this story has proven over the years to be the source of several deep fantasies in my life, and has helped to feed and foster desire, fetish, and need within me. I didn't realize it until rereading the whole story this last month, but not only has it had a huge impact on my pelvic blood flow, hehe, it has also measurably contributed to who I am, influencing things deep inside me which I did not realize until now came from this writing. So for the first time I would like to sincerely thank bondagefreak for the many, many hours he has labored to bring this work to life; I am thankful for more than just a good wank: I am thankful for the positive role it has had in my life's story.

With love,
LockedInIL

StealthAlex
TUGs Member

Postby StealthAlex » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:44 am

Hi ! :D
Do you know some downloadable links of sock gag M/M, humiliation, forcing to worship feet, etc. ?
Even not free.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:41 pm

Since the story poll stopped working a few days after I opened it (many years ago), I've decided to create a NEW STORY POLL.

So CLICK HERE to vote!

LockedInIL wrote:I must say, bondagefreak, your writing has definitely improved over time! Not only have the recent developments with Zack been exciting, but the very way you tell the story has also matured and become even more enjoyable than before.

My friend, I can't tell you how pleased I am to have you back on here with us.
As a native speaker, your encouragement about the progression of my writing is proving to be a huge encouragement.

So glad to have you back here and I sincerely hope you'll continue to enjoy all of 2017's chapters as well.

StealthAlex wrote:Hi ! :D
Do you know some downloadable links of sock gag M/M, humiliation, forcing to worship feet, etc. ?
Even not free.

Well look who's back! It's been a long time hasn't it, Alex? :)
Glad to see you're still sticking around.
You should drop by more often! You haven't posted on here in about what? A year?

Yes, I do have some links I could share with you.
Send me a pm and I'll see what I can do.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 94 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:59 am

Chapter 94 - A Perfect Afternoon

Monday, April 24 (11:10 AM)

When Zack and Jeremy got back to the SUV, they handed Nick and I the two grocery bags so that we could put the stuff into our big lunch cooler.
It didn't take long for them to notice that something was amiss.

Shortly after seating himself and starting the ignition, Zack started sniffing the air, no doubt attempting to make out the strong scent that permeated the vehicle.

"Dude!" Zack suddenly exclaimed. "What's that smell?!" he asked, his leather jacket creaking against the seat as he turned to face Nick.
From the disgusted look on his face, it was obviously bothering him a great deal.

Nick smirked. "Sorry bud. Had to look inside your hockey bag." he said, laughing. "And man, does it ever smell bad in there..." he added, not losing a beat. Nick couldn't let go of the opportunity to tease his friend.

"Fuck." Zack mumbled, probably cursing himself for not having left his gear at home in the first place. "It smells worst than the arena changing room in here!" he cried out, smiling at his own expense.

The stud drove us out of the parking lot, quickly putting us back on route to our destination.

I don't know if Jeremy was aroused at all by any of this, but my dick was quite determined to stand at attention inside the jeans I was wearing.

It smelled REAL bad in the SUV, which was a direct result of Zack sweating during his games and stinking up his gear.
I don't know what aroused me more; the strong scent of worn hockey gear filling my nostrils, or the fact that I knew the scent was Zack's.

"Hey Jeremy." Nick said, scooting forward in his seat and putting a hand on the boi's shoulder. "Ever sniffed a hockey glove before?"

Jeremy was about to answer, but Zack quickly intervened.

"Dude! No." he cried out, intent on stopping Nick's diabolical plan before he had a chance to carry it out. "Listen..." he said, putting his gloved hand on Jeremy's shoulder in an effort to capture the boi's attention. "Whatever you do, don't sniff." he warned.

From the half-panicked look on Zack's face, it was obvious that he was more than a little aware of his hockey glove dilemma. Either that, or he feared it would put off Jeremy somehow.

Nick and I knew Jeremy well enough to know it would probably have the exact opposite effect.
Even after Zack's explicit warning, the boi seemed somewhat intrigued by Nick's offer.

By all account, I was into serious business with Nick's feet, sneakers and all. But even my fetish for strong, manly smells paled in comparison to Jeremy's.

We both rated pretty high on the fag-o-meter, but from what I knew, Jeremy had actively sought out guys who were into the same fetish, which in turn led him to Brad.

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed when Nick decided not to force the issue and about getting Jeremy to sample his new boyfriend's smelly gear. The glove was disgusting, but the thought of seeing Jeremy being forced to sniff Zack's gear made me hard.

Jeremy appeared somewhat happy now.
He probably felt as though he was in some kind of bubble, high up somewhere and very far from the serious life issues he was facing.
I just hoped Zack wouldn't prove to be that; a bubble.
Bubbles are fragile and easy to break, and if there's one thing Jeremy desperately needed at that point, it was stability.

At the moment, the boi was between a rock and a hard place, so-to-speak.

While Zack's intervention was a timely one, only the future would tell whether his presence in Jeremy's life would prove to be more than a simple, momentary turn of luck.

Although the air was cool, the sun was high and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.
As Zack got us back on route to our water-side spot, I couldn't help but notice what a beautiful spring day this was turning out to be.

Before long, Zack turned the radio to some 80's rock music and put more volume in the back so that Nick and I could hear it as well.

Everything was perfect.

I spent a while, looking out the window, watching the trees pass by.

You know those special moments when everything seems to be just perfect?
Yeah, it was one of those.

I had a hard job not feeling too emotional and stopping myself from glancing at Nick every few seconds.

In all honesty, I was just hoping he'd notice me and wrap his arm around me...which is exactly what he ended up doing.

The jock smiled down at me cockily before wrapping his left arm around me and pulling me in close.
After a bit of fidgeting around, I managed to loosen my seatbelt enough so that it would allow me to lie down on his generous lap, while still remaining in my seat.

I had to stretch my legs out over the lunch box, but as soon as I put my head down on his right thigh and felt his hand on top of my head, I closed my eyes and allowed myself to slip into an almost trans-like state.

This was paradise

I felt truly safe here, with Nick watching over me and Jeremy now being cared for by Zack, who'd been nothing short of a gentleman so far.

Zack and Jeremy were talking gently up front, but it was hard to make out what they were saying through the music.
Now that I think about it, Zack had no doubt intentionally focused the volume on the back speakers so that he and Jeremy could chat without Nick and I eavesdropping on their conversation.

When I tried lifting my head up to regain my seated position, I found myself being pushed back down by big, dominant lover.

The blond hunk apparently wanted me there, resting my head on his thigh.
I guess he also deemed fit to stop me from protesting, 'cause the next thing I know, one of his hands comes right over my face and clamps itself over my mouth and nose, making sure I remain quiet.

When my nostrils flared open to accept the warm, soothing scent of his hand, my senses were immediately assaulted by a much stronger, repugnant smell.

"Uggmmhhpp!" I suddenly cried out, desperately trying to shake my head out of Nick's loose handgag.

His hand smelled TERRIBLE and I recognised the scent.
It was the stench of Zack's hockey glove!

It made sense considering that was the hand Nick had slipped inside his buddy's glove, just a few minutes ago.

Nick looked down at me. I thought he was puzzled by my sudden reaction, but from the tone of his voice, I understood it was not so.

"What's wrong, pup?" he asked, feigning ignorance and speaking to me in a low voice so that Zack and Jeremy wouldn't overhear him through the relatively loud music. The question was immediately followed by a tightening of his grip over my face, which only fuelled my efforts to break free.

"Mmmmmpphh...mmmmggghh"

Nick laughed and kept it up for a few seconds, restraining me close to him and forcing me to sniff his big, putrid hand.

It was disgusting.
Not nearly as bad as having that glove pressed over my face, but still bad!

Had we been alone, the hunky blond jock would've no doubt continued to torment me.
However, given the fact that Zack and Jeremy were on their first official date, Nick decided to behave a bit.
After all, now wasn't the right time to be fooling around. I knew that and so did he.

"Alright, shhh...quiet down." he finally said in a low voice, removing his hand from my face and using it to tap my cheek playfully.

I spent the rest of the drive, half-sitting, half-lying down on my giant lover while he held me tight and used his hands to browse on his phone.
I wasn't the direct center of his attention at that point, but it still felt like bliss to be this close to him, especially with those great, big arms of his holding me tight and making sure I don't get away.

"This is it, guys!" Zack exclaimed, bringing the leather-scented vehicle to a halt and shutting off the music.

My attention was immediately brought to the scenery that greeted us outside the windows.

Even from inside the SUV, the view was breathtaking!

Zack was the first to open his door and get out, followed by own knight in shining armour.

"Bring the cooler." Nick told me, stepping out of the CR-V and allowing me to get out as well.

I strapped the heavy lunchbox over my shoulder and quickly made for the open door Nick was holding.

Even while doing so, I had a hard time keeping my eyes off Zack and Jeremy.

The boi was clearly nervous, but Zack appeared to be winning him over with his charm.
The jock even went so far as to walk up to the open passenger side door to help Jeremy out.

"There we go." he said, wrapping his leather-gloved hand around the smaller boi's upper arm and helping him out of the CR-V.
Even after closing the front door, he continued holding onto Jeremy's arm. It was almost as though the boi had become his personal protégé or something.

As soon as we were all out onto the fine gravel road, Jeremy's eyes met with mine and he blushed.
He probably felt uncomfortable and unused to being the center of attention like this.

Nick quickly took the heavy cooler off my shoulder and strapped it over his own before putting his hand on my back and leading the way.

"Alright, let's find a nice spot." he said, keeping his hand on my upper back as we set foot on the elevated grassy terrain leading to a steep valley overlooking the two kilometer-wide river.

The grass was green and the tree leaves were starting to emerge under the early spring sun.
The landscape was simply amazing and to top it off, it was being complimented by a variety of bird chants as well as the distant sound of rushing water from the river down below.

The air was a little cooler here than in the city.
A moderately strong north-western wind insisted on blowing across the valley, making us particularly happy about the noon sun's uninterrupted presence.
Just as the forecast had predicted, there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

We quickly found a nice spot next to a old weeping willow tree. The thick trunk granted us a little coverage from the wind and the slope we were standing on offered us a spectacular view of the river and it's surrounding areas.

Nick and I sat together and so did Zack and Jeremy, only about two meters away from us.

We chatted a bit and took some time to observe the landscape, all four of us mesmerised by the picturesque scenery and the sight of seemingly endless amounts of water rushing north, towards the open sea.

Nick and Zack each opened up a beer bottle for themselves and handed Jeremy and I a can of ginger ale each.
For some reason, Nick felt that beer was for real men and apparently Zack also agreed with that philosophy.

Nick handed me my can of soda and Zack did the same for Jeremy, although not before opening the can for him with his gloved hand.

The jock's leather jacket creaked loudly as he extended his arm around the young submissive and forced him to sit closer.

We spent about an hour, eating, drinking and talking.

Zack asked me a few questions about my past studies and my reasons for not pursuing professional competition swimming.
He seemed to think I was really good at it.
It was nice of him to include me in the discussion, but we both knew his mind was on the quiet young lad he had sitting next to him.

"Wanna come for a walk?" he finally said, putting down his half-empty beer bottle and looking at his young protégé's handsome face.
Jeremy had been real quiet so far.
"C'mon, let's go." Zack said, not giving the boi a chance to refuse his offer.

Nick and I watched as the hot stud wrapped his hand around the boi's upper arm and helped him up.
"We'll walk down there for a bit. See you guys later." Zack told us, slowly walking on the grass-lined coast and bringing Jeremy along with him.

As the two walked down, across the hilly tree-lined terrain, Zack's grip on the boi's arm was replaced with a more casual hand-on-the-back hold.

Even from a distance, it was obvious that they were walking slowly and with no specific destination in mind.
The walk offered them the seclusion and peace they needed to get to know each other properly, while giving Nick and I some much needed privacy of our own.

This was turning out to be a perfect afternoon.

If you haven't done so already, CLICK HERE to vote on the story poll!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:44 am

Nick's smelly hand clamped over Steven's nose is a nice reminder of what happened in the 93rd chapter. It got me excited, immediately. I just hope Zack's hockey bag will return for some more fun in one of the coming chapters! Sports gear is just really hot to look at and it almost always gets smelly.

I like how Zack is slowly claiming Jeremy more and more for himself by turning up the music so they can talk together and by taking Jeremy for a walk. Steven is already talking about them as "boyfriends", so I hope everything will turn out alright! I really hope so... Jeremy deserves a good (but strong) boyfriend who will guide him.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:41 am

Everything's perfect and happy and lovey dovey and here I am thinking 'oh god what's going to happen'.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:16 am

I'm really loving these slow, calm chapter almost as well as the rough, wild ones.

I'm especially liking the small things as the two Masters drinking beer and the two bois only Ginger Ale...or Zack who is guiding Jeremy as much as possible - he's basically overcaring, at least from the point of Jeremy himself or Steven, I guess.

I'm sure Nick has some fun in mind for his boi...but I'm not sure if Steven is going to enjoy it as much as Nick will :odd:
However, exciting chapter as always, Sir. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next one!
Obey and say 'Yes Master'.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:47 am

I have to agree that everything seems far too perfect, just waiting for something to happen... Literally everything is perfect which does beg to question as to what the event to ruin it will be. Perhaps I am just being a little too cynical and paranoid; personally I doubt Zack is the saint he appears to be, he is just a little too perfect... Perhaps I just watch too much TV.
Regardless another great chapter.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

We seem to b enjoying a resurgence of story posts for Yule. I'm glad to see this one amongst them.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 95 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:23 am

Chapter 95 - Clarity

Monday, April 24 (1:30 PM)

I didn't mind having Jeremy at home. It's just that...having Nick's attention split between the two of us only deepened my craving for these precious moments of intimacy.

As we watched the dating pair walk along the green, windswept coast, I turned to my lover and extended my hand inside his open jacket to touch his warm body and get his attention.

Nick's steely blue gaze left the ever-so-distant couple and settled directly on me.

"Thanks..." I spoke in a low tone, lowering my eyes submissively and allowing my hand to rest his chest, through the thick, unzipped jacket and hoodie he was wearing.

Nick just looked at me for a moment.
He didn't say anything, but I could feel his eyes on me, analysing and scrutinising my every movement.

"For what?" he asked, after a somewhat lengthy pause.

I lifted up my eyes and temporarily met his gaze, unable to rid myself of the solemn expression that insisted on displaying itself across my face.

"Everything..." I merely stated, letting my eyes slowly drift back down.
It was as though Nick's gaze was too heavy for me to match.
In truth...it was.

The handsome jock continued looking at me without saying anything.

His expression didn't betray any motive or hidden agenda.
He'd changed, or at least, with me he had.
This was still the same old Nick that had always half-bullied, half-protected me in school, but he was just...different now.

I was no longer his best buddy.

Ever since the move, our relationship had deepened to new levels, forcing me to re-evaluate my priorities in life and give thought to a future that was very different from the one I'd always imagined having.

The sunny, peaceful riverside setting was too enchanting and too romantic for me not to feel emotional about the recent changes in my life.

Nick's eyes felt as though they were piercing through the very essence of my being, but from my momentary glances at his face, it appeared as though he was somewhere very far away...lost in his own thoughts.

I pulled my hand away from his chest, unsure about whether or not he was in the mood to tolerate my current borderline-emotional state.

My heart jumped when he grabbed my hand before I could pull it away from him.
I was afraid he'd yank it away or tell me not to ruin the day by becoming all moody and sentimental.

His reaction was nothing of the sort.

He took my hand and held it in his own before guiding it down towards his lap and holding it there.

"It's okay." he said, holding onto my hand and staring at me the way only a lover would.

Nick definitely wasn't the mushy type. But he didn't need to cover me in kisses or say anything special to convince me that he truly cared.
The look in his eyes spoke for itself.

"I'm sorry...I just really want you to know..." I started saying, attempting to explain just how grateful I was for everything he was doing for me and Jeremy.
Had it not been for Nick, Jeremy would still be suffering under Brad right now instead of being out here, taking a walk with Zack on this beautiful spring day.

I was angry at Nick just a short while ago, but deep down inside, I really loved him and felt touched by the lengths he went to make sure I was okay.

I was outraged, hurt and scared and when I found out he had gone to Brad's place without telling me. I felt betrayed that he'd intentionally left me out of the loop, so-to-speak. But when I realised that he'd kept me in the dark so as not to worry me more than I already was, it became clear that he was only trying to protect me.

He knew I would've panicked had I known what he intended on doing. He knew I wouldn't have been able to handle it.
I would've been an emotional mess had I known he was going to Brad's place alone, in the hopes of getting my younger friend's personal effects.
He didn't want that.
In his own subtle way, I knew Nick cared for me a great deal.

I was really grateful and there was a lot of stuff I wanted...NEEDED to tell him.
The sad truth was, I was just terrible at trying to explain the way I felt, especially in peaceful, romantic settings like these, where the mind would drift and allow emotions and memories to surface more readily.

I didn't get a chance to explain anything or open my heart up to him.

Nick cut me off before I could even begin.

He pressed a finger over my lips and wrapped an arm around my seated form before hushing me up and calming me down.

"Shhhh...I know." he purred in a low tone, raising my chin so that I could look right into his eyes.

He knew.
He understood.

I'd never felt so in-tune with anyone in my entire life as I felt right now, with Nick.
It was a moment of pure clarity, in which our eyes did the speaking, not our mouths.

"It's okay..." he whispered in my ear, holding me so that I was resting my head against his strong, wide chest.

Nick sat back against the trunk of the large willow tree. He lifted his head up to the blue sky, inhaled the air and closed his eyes.
I felt safe, resting my head against him like that and feeling his chest rise and fall with each breath.

We didn't talk for a while.

We just sat there...enjoying the sun, the fresh air and the fine tunes played by the aviary creatures that inhabited the river's lush shores.

We must've stayed like that for at least a whole hour before Nick shifted positions, forcing me to temporarily raise my head up off his chest.

I attempted to spot Zack and Jeremy in the distance, but I couldn't see them across the hilly terrain.

"D'you think they'll be back soon?" I asked, putting my right hand up over my forehead to shield my eyes from the sun.

"They have a lot to talk about." Nick replied, not allowing my mind enough time to conjure something new to worry about.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I admitted, realising that they indeed had a lot to talk about!

Nick quickly repositioned himself against the large tree and pulled me back into his soothing embrace.

I closed my eyes and attempted to nuzzle my face against my Master's torso, drawing comfort from both his warmth and his scent.

"You're cold." He suddenly remarked, pulling himself up a bit and removing his overfilled down jacket and thick hoodie, exposing those great, BIG, muscular arms of his and that massive t-shirt-clad torso I had become intimately familiar with.

Without asking or even checking with me to see if I was indeed cold, Nick made me sit up and put his big, black construction hoodie over me.

I recognised it as the hoodie he usually wore at work when it was cold outside. It was about two sizes too large for me and felt really thick and heavy.

"Here. This'll keep you warm." he said, pulling the thick hood over my head and zipping the insulated hoodie up before I even had a chance to get my arms in the sleeves.

I was more even more surprised when I found myself caught up and restrained in my dominant lover's thick, oversized hoodie.
Nick grabbed both sleeves, pulled them behind my back and knotted them together, trapping my arms inside his hoodie.

I didn't complain or do anything to resist.
This was just too sweet not to like.

The jock quickly regained his posture against the slanted tree and pulled me back against him, allowing me to rest on his chest once again...this time, cozily trapped and zipped up inside his big construction hoodie.

I felt warm.
The hoodie smelled like him, A LOT!
It wasn't dirty, since it was always worn over a t-shirt or something else. But even so, the scent that permeated the thickly insulated hoodie was unmistakably Nick's. There could be no doubt about it.

The blond jock grabbed his big black down jacket, but instead of putting it back on, he seemed content to just spread it over me and use it to shield my already-bundled up form from the crisp northern wind.

I smiled a bit and angled my head up get a better view of my handsome lover's peaceful, sunlit face.

He looked down at me through half closed eyes and put a hand on top of my hooded head before taking his jacket and pulling it up a bit higher, shielding most of my face beneath it's generously stuffed collar.

I heard the wind blowing, heard the loud, yet soothing sound of rustling leaves all around us.
But I didn't feel any of it.
Zipped up and bundled in the way I was, the only thing that surrounded me was warmth. Warmth...and the soothing scent of my dominant lover's worn clothes.

I felt so at peace, so safe.

I closed my eyes.
We both did.

Nick was the one who nudged me awake, some time later.

I had no idea how much time had passed, but guessing from the position of the sun, I'd have to guess we were closing in on late afternoon.

I opened my eyes lazily and craned my head up to look at my Master's face.

"The lovebirds are back." he pointed out, drawing my attention North, in the direction our two friends had started walking in a few hours ago.

They were less than half a kilometer away and slowly closing in.

Zack was talking and using his arms and hands to explain something, or at least that's what it looked like to my hazy eyes.

Both of them were smiling and for the first time since I'd known him, Jeremy seemed genuinely happy.

I hadn't seen him smiling often, not that Brad had ever given him reason to.

It suited his face.
Smiling, I mean...

Nick and I remained in our embrace even as Zack and Jeremy closed in and walked up to the tree we lying under.

After a bit of talking with Jeremy and I, Nick and Zack decided to call it a day.

The drive home was a little over a hundred kilometers and everyone was hungry and anxious to eat a warm meal.
I would've been more content to go home, but the two Alphas decided we'd eat out at the restaurant tonight, no doubt as a means for Zack to prolong his first date with Jeremy.

That was a good sign at least.
It meant they were DEFINITELY interested in each other.

Nick freed me from the straitjacket-transformed-hoodie, but told me to keep it on and zipped up until we got to the SUV.

He put his big, black down jacket on, while the rest of us quickly gathered the lunch cooler and the two beer bottles that were on the ground.

As soon as we'd gathered all our stuff up, we headed for the CR-V...leaving the site as pristine as when we'd found it.

Zack and Jeremy led the way and Nick and I followed, the four of us walking as two distinct couples, one behind the other.

Surrounded by a friend and two very large, protective Alphas, Brad's rebuttal - although inevitable - seemed somewhat distant and rather unimportant at the moment.

For the first time in what seemed like a long time, everything felt right.

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:09 am

Great continuation as always Bondagefreak....I am so addicted to this story lol :) Thanks for all your dedication, great story continuance and all your hard work throughout! Luv this.

I'm especially liking the use of Zack's scent on Steven. Hope that and other things continue to torment the subs. rofl Can't wait to see what is next...

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 am

I agree with Socjuc: this is a great continuation of the calmness of the last chapter. I'm always afraid that it will be violently disturbed by that evil Brad.

It seems the fresh air outside has done them a world of good. Zack and Jeremy smiling, Nick and Steven exchanging their feelings just by looking in each other's eyes. Is this the calm before the storm? This chapter has answered some questions, but many questions still remain and some new ones have popped up.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:55 pm

Another calm, relaxed chapter.
It's really nice to see how Nick and Steven's relationship is changing...I'm sure they both know how much they like each other, and both show that off differently - as Alpha and boi, everyone in it's own way.

Can't wait to see that continuing...and still sure that Nick and Steven's being-together will be dramatically disturbed by an angry Brad in revenge.
Thanks for all these amazing chapters, Sir.

socjuc
TUGs Member

Postby socjuc » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:44 pm

Ummmm I have to ask you Bondagefreak, not sure if you have already been asked. Of the 5 characters in the story, is there one or more characters that you most relate to (i.e. that you are like)? I think it could be Nick? Just a guess. Happy New Year! cheers

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:21 pm

socjuc wrote:Ummmm I have to ask you Bondagefreak, not sure if you have already been asked. Of the 5 characters in the story, is there one or more characters that you most relate to (i.e. that you are like)? I think it could be Nick? Just a guess. Happy New Year! cheers

Don't worry my friend, I get asked that question on a regular basis.
Indeed, there are characters here that I can relate to. Both Nick and Zack share many of my traits, characteristics and views on the treatment of subs.
Happy new year to you as well, my friend :o
Here's to another productive year of writing, reading and reviewing!
Cheers!

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag (MMM/MM) PG-17 *CHAPTER 96 (NEW CHAPTER!)

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:21 am

Chapter 96 - The Ride

Monday, April 24 (5:00 PM)

When we reached the SUV, Zack used his remote key to unlock the doors from a distance.
He opened the front passenger side door and kept his gloved hand on Jeremy's back, even as the young man stepped up inside the vehicle.

Nick opened the back door and allowed me to get in first, but not before giving me a hard slap on the ass and flashing me a cocky smirk.

By the time he got in beside me, Zack had closed Jeremy's door and was heading for his own, on the driver's side.

"You guys want some music?" he asked, starting the ignition and looking in the back through his rear-view mirror.

"Yeah, sure." Nick answered, not bothering to check with me even though his friend's question had been directed at both of us.

The sound of rock music came back to life, but at a considerably lower volume than it had during our drive here.

The SUV started moving, but Zack quickly brought it to a slow halt.

Still keeping one hand on the steering wheel, the handsome leather-clad jock extended his other arm and put his gloved hand behind his younger companion's neck.

"You okay?" he whispered, his voice clearly audible through the subdued music that was playing on the radio.

Jeremy nodded and lowered his head a bit to avoid Zack's gaze, even as the jock turned sideways to better face him.

"Come here." Zack whispered, pulling the boi closer to him and bending forward to press his lips on Jeremy's forehead.

Nick and I watched as the big, handsome hockey player placed a kiss on the boi's head, leaving no doubt as to his affection for the lad.

I was hypnotized by their exchange, almost too much to realise that I was melting on the inside.

For a moment there, I actually envied Jeremy and wished, if only for a second, that Nick wouldn't show so much restraint when it came to showing me his softer side.
But here I was thinking about myself again...

Jeremy had sacrificed everything to be with Brad and all he had to show for it was scars and bruises.

The emotional ones are the ones that were even more worrying, though.
Unlike the scars he had on his face, he'd have those for the rest of his life.

I was overjoyed and frankly, a little teary eyed at seeing the young lad FINALLY receiving attention from a guy who WASN'T intent on humiliating or abusing him.
What a difference that was compared to Brad!

His relative unresponsiveness to Zack's advances would normally have been interpreted as a lack of interest, but this wasn't the case here.
The boi hadn't come out of a "normal" relationship. He was young and as far as I was aware, the only thing he knew about coupling, he'd learned from Brad.

He didn't know how to act, didn't know how to respond or know what to do.
I could feel his attraction towards Zack, but I could also tell he didn't know how to demonstrate it.

Luckily enough, Zack seemed to know all of this as well.
He was proving to be a really great guy and so far I couldn't think of anyone better suited to show my friend what it meant to be in a healthy relationship.

As soon as we were under way again, I rested my head back on Nick's chest, pulling the hood off my head, but not bothering to unzip or take off the hoodie he had put on me.
After all, I considered it a privilege to wear his big, scented hoodie.
I hadn't even asked for it. He had zipped me up in it himself!

Nick wrapped his left arm around me and held me tight.

Before soon, I found myself with my head resting on his lap.

I wasn't feeling sleepy at all, considering we'd both spent the afternoon dozing off under that tree. But for some reason, resting on Nick's lap like that just felt natural.

I heard some movement up front. It was the unmistakable sound of Zack's jacket creaking against the seat he was sitting on.
I glanced upward to see what he was doing.

My eyes followed his every movement as he momentarily let go of the wheel and took off his hot leather coat.

It quickly came to my attention that the whole SUV carried the scent of leather, probably from the seats, but also from Zack's jacket and gloves.
Even from my position, I couldn't help but notice the size of Zack's biceps and the thickness of his forearms, now that he'd taken his jacket off.
Like Nick, he was also a really big, heavy guy.

I thought he was just getting too warm with the heating on and all, but I was pleasantly proven wrong when I saw him use his right arm to put his jacket over Jeremy's inert form.

The young lad had apparently fallen asleep in his backwards-leaning seat, while looking at the trees pass by through the window.
He must've been exhausted.
Poor boi...

Zack spread his jacket out over Jeremy's sleeping form, even going as far as using it to cover the boi's lower face, right up to the bridge of his nose.

In that moment, I knew for certain that my friend couldn't be in better hands.

Zack was really looking out for him.

I put my head back on Nick's thigh, but not before craning my head up and looking up to see if he was looking down at me.
He had his phone in his hand, but stil glanced lazily down at me.

I smiled, much like a child seeking the approval of his father. Nick returned my smile, though in a much more discreet and subdued fashion.
It was barely perceivable. In fact, it couldn't really be called a smile...
I knew Nick well enough to know he was in a good mood, though.

I felt myself getting all tingly at the sight of him setting his eyes on me. So I quickly averted my gaze by turning my head back down and spent the next few seconds attempting to melt into his lap.

I rested there for what must've been no longer than five minutes before I felt something hard pressing against the back of my skull.
I lifted my head up off my lover's lap once again and looked down to see what it was.

At first, Nick appeared too busy on his phone to notice my stirring.

It took him a few seconds to notice I was eyeing the hardening bulge that even his thick sweatpants couldn't conceal.

Nick was VERY well endowed.
I had never been interested in other men's cocks before, but of course, when surrounded by guys in school who used to brag about their "size" all the time, it became harder not to pay attention to those things.
I had done a bit of checking online to see whether or not my manhood was average size or smaller. I was indeed well in the norm, with noting to be ashamed of.

Nick's however, was CONSIDERABLY longer and thicker than mine and right now, he had the bulge to prove it.

The aroused hunk looked at me, then glanced down to his bulge and looked back at me a second time.
Still with his cellphone in hand, his face provided me with a cocky smirk and a wink, leaving no doubt as to what I'd be doing for the remainder of the trip.

He looked really big and hot with that massive, black down jacket on.
With his jacket unzipped, I also got a good view of the tight, white t-shirt he was wearing over his big abs and pecs.
Nick was just one big, sexy beast.

I attempted to put my head down and gently nuzzle his crotch with my face, but quickly found myself getting my face roughly shoved in his big, smelly, jockstrap-clad bulge.

Using a hand to hold the back of my head, Nick used his other one to pull down his pants, just enough to expose the massive bulge inside the white, BIKE brand jockstrap he was wearing.

I wanted to sniff him and use my face to massage his boner, but the issue was forced upon me even before I had time to do anything.

My handsome lover clamped his big hand behind my head and used his thick, muscular arm to shove my face into his athletic loincloth, giving me no choice but to sample his sweaty package and sniff in his powerful musk.

The instant I sniffed, I was overwhelmed by my hunky boyfriend's strong scent.
I tried to pull up, but he wouldn't let me.
I had my nose stuck right at the edge of his big, bulging pouch, between the jockstrap and his inner left thigh.

Fuck! It smelled really strong and I remember not wanting to sniff his pouch for a second longer.
Nick just loved making me sniff his crotch and reminding me of my place.
He was quite proud of those photos he'd taken of me yesterday night, with me all tied up and being forced to sniff his dirty package.

Had this been some other guy, I would've been yelling and thrashing around at this point.

However, each whiff I took reminded me of who's crotch I was sniffing; Nick's.
This was my big, bad, muscular hunk-of-a-boyfriend and as far as I was concerned, he was the hottest guy on the planet.

Of course, he had these really big and incredibly smelly feet that I found absolutely horrible, but the rest of him - his handsome face, his huge body and his dominant Alpha-male temperament - was perfect.

Deep down inside, I knew I was incredibly lucky to be this close to him and even luckier for being the one who got to sniff his crotch and suck on his huge boner.

Each day I spent under Nick made me less and less of a man.

With each passing day, I was ready to give a bit more of myself to him.

Whether he knew this or not, he owned me...mind and body.

When the big, 100kg jock grabbed my hair and pulled my face up, I was more than a little relieved to have my nose and face away from his foul-smelling jockstrap pouch.

My relief was short-lived, though.

I watched Nick pull his sweatpants down until the waistband was tucked under his ballsack and watched him yank his sweaty athletic pouch to the side. His trapped manhood immediately sprang to life and expanded to it's full length and girth, riding up over his t-shirt covered abdomen.

The thick, veined shaft continued swelling up to the point of being engorged, more and more blood being pumped into it even though it was already rock-hard.

My eyes roamed over the length of that thick vein going all the way up on the underside of his meat.
This was the boner of a king, I thought to myself. A true Alpha!

Nick used his grip on my hair to force my face up.

I looked up into his eyes and saw him bring a finger up over his lips, indicating that I was to remain silent and not say a word.
The unmistakably menacing and dominant frown he wore on his face, told me he wouldn't take "no" for an answer or tolerate anything less than perfect obedience from me.

In other words...if I knew what was good for me, I'd remain as quiet as possible.

The blond hunk lifted his t-shirt up a bit, exposing his muscular abdomen and allowing his throbbing member to ride up against his warm skin, past his navel.

Grabbing the base of his furiously erect shaft, he forced it downwards a bit, just enough to angle it's big mushroom head under my face.

I looked at his menacing tool for a bit and felt scared.
It's size and thickness alone commanded respect.

This was NOT your average cock.
It was serious, high-grade, triple A meat...and I was about to get it rammed inside my mouth.

I tried putting my hands on his thigh, to stop him from impaling my mouth too deep. But the big, horny muscle-jock insisted on having one hundred percent of the control.

He let go of my head and his cock, and grabbed both my wrists before forcing them behind my back and holding them together with one hand.
When I felt his grip on the back of my head once again, I knew I was screwed.

His engorged member sprang back against his lower abs, but Nick didn't seem to care about the fact that his cock had regained it's former position.

With one hand, he forced the right side of my face against his t-shirt clad torso and pushed my head down until his cock head was threatening to stuff my mouth up.

"Now you stay quiet." he whispered in a low, subdued tone. "I don't wanna hear a word from you." he added, right before forcing my head down and impaling my mouth with his rock-hard erection.

Nick continued holding my wrists behind my back, even as he forced my head down, effectively gagging me with his thick, overgrown boner.
He stopped pushing down when my lips arrived at just about half his length. He knew that was my limit. Any deeper and I would've started chocking; waking Jeremy up and drawing Zack's attention.

The blond muscle-god's thick shaft filled my mouth so much that my lips were painfully spread open, just to accommodate his girth.

My big, hunky, dominant lover didn't want me talking.

And what better way is there of keeping your boi quiet than by stuffing your fully erect, over-sized meat inside his mouth?

He knew it wasn't fair. Knew he was too big for me.
It was obvious to both of us that I wouldn't be uttering a single word...not with his enormous shaft in my mouth.

With my mouth stuffed to it's limit, I was left with no other option but to breathe in through my nose.

The potent smell of his exposed crotch filled my nostrils and I was so overwhelmed, that I genuinely tried pulling up.

Nick had no plan of letting me ungag myself from his boner, though.
As far as he was concerned, I'd be gagging on his erect Alpha cock for the rest of this trip.
He didn't give a fuck about me being forced to sniff his musky crotch and balls while I gagged on his meat.

The only thing that mattered to him right now, was keeping my mouth stuffed.
And he was doing a pretty good job at it too!

I didn't understand why he was so adamant about keeping me gagged, since I had been behaving well all day. But then I don't really understand Alphas all that well.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was just another "dominance" thing.

My nostrils flared open once again and I was immediately hit with the stench of crotch sweat and dirty balls.
"uuuhhgggmmpphh" I complained, desperately trying to distance my head from the blond muscle-god's crotch.

He might've had the face and body of a god, but he sure was musky down there! A little too much for my taste.
"mmmgguummphh" I moaned again, the sickeningly masculine aroma of Nick's ballsack entering my defenseless and highly vulnerable nostrils.

The jock's grip on my head tightened and I felt him release my hands, only to give me a light tap on the cheek and provide me with a final warning.

"Be quiet!" he hissed, lowering his face down so that only I'd be able to hear his words.

I wanted to explain to him that I really wanted to obey and that I was trying to be good.
I wanted to let him know I was having trouble coping with his manly musk...but he wouldn't let me.
I wouldn't be going anywhere and neither was his cock.

That much became even MORE obvious when Nick removed his big, puffy down jacket and laid it out over me, hiding my head and upper body beneath it and making it look as though I had fallen asleep on his lap.

The fact that my arms were free didn't negate the fact that I was still no match for Nick and wouldn't be able to ungag myself from his cock, even if I tried.

Even so, my domineering Alpha saw fit to retake that freedom away from me.

He slipped both his big hands under the jacket, forced my wrists together and kept them pinned with one hand, much like he had done before.
His other hand immediately came back over the back of my head and pushed down again, quickly re-gagging me with the length of cock I'd managed to slip out of my mouth.

This was going to be a long trip.

Last edited by bondagefreak on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:31 am

That sounds like quite a lot of fun, hot as ever bondagefreak
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:15 am

Nick's cock can only be described in superlatives, can't it? Gosh. It will be a long trip indeed for poor Steven, sniffing his boyfriend's musk while gagging on his massive boner. A great (no pun intended) start for the New Year, Bondagefreak!

I hope everything will be alright with Jeremy. The fact that he's still avoiding to look Zack in the eyes is telling me that he's still very much a bruised boi.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:20 am

Wow, yeah, what a start into the new year!

Poor Steven...now that will do the job and make sure he's climbing up the "fag-o-meter" you introduced the last chapter...what makes it even more hot is that Zack and Jeremy wouldn't be able to recognize what is going on because it just looks like Steven fell asleep on Nick's lap.

Amazingly written, as always, Sir.
Can't wait for more.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Hey bondagefreak! Sorry for my late feedback. I have to say like everyone else reading this amazing story that I'm very much enjoying these slower pace chapters. Your writing skills really shine through these parts of the story. The way you word everything makes me genuinely feel for all these guys (except maybe Brad) As much as I really enjoy the more intense parts, this is a nice and refreshing break from that and I'm still very much into the story at these points.

I have a feeling things are gonna pick up pretty soon so I can't wait to see where this story's headed. Reading the second half of chapter 96* gave me a massive boner btw. :D Steven's definitely gonna be in for a fun ride!

Really looking forward to the next few chapters my friend!
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:13 am

A special thanks to the four of you for your continued support during a particularly quiet time of the year.
I really appreciate your comments and the fact that you share your thoughts on the latest happenings.

Chapter 97 is in production.
Unfortunately, I seem to have (once again) overestimated my rate of production.
There is no way I will be able to hold onto my promise to publish the 100th chapter and make a special announcement in time for the 250,000 views. This thread is gaining over 500 views a day and should pass the 250k mark by this time tomorrow.

For Steven's sake (who is still dealing with Nick's cruel gag) and for those of you waiting to read the rest, I will attempt to expedite the next few chapters :quirk:
Last edited by bondagefreak on Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:58 am

Take your time! As always, I'm sure it will be well worth waiting for. You shouldn't feel like you should rush the next few chapters, only because somehow the idea got in your head that the publication of the 100th chapter should coincide with the 250 thousandth view. It's amazing to think that this giant story, this massive masterpiece, is coming from the pen of one writer.
‣b

(SOED, 6th ed.)

gagtheguys
TUGs Member

Postby gagtheguys » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:53 pm

I agree!!! Do not rush. It is not a problem that your story is too popular. Instead it should be seen as a success so we will wait.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:37 am

THANKS FOR THE 250 000 VIEWS EVERYONE!

Sniffmyfeet wrote:It's amazing to think that this giant story, this massive masterpiece, is coming from the pen of one writer.

Thank you my friend. I can think of no great compliment.
I think that the difference with the other more prolific authors on this site (xtc, Jason Toddman, KP Presents, etc) is that they've spread their chapters across multiple stories.

gagtheguys wrote:I agree!!! Do not rush. It is not a problem that your story is too popular. Instead it should be seen as a success so we will wait.

Nice to hear from you mate! I wasn't even sure you were still following.
Here's to more handgags in 2017! :quirk:

sitonmyface wrote:This is an incredible story! I love how Nick is slowly opening up to the idea that Steven loves him. However, I would like for us to get to see Steven unwillingly bound and have his cock edged again.

Welcome to the TUG forums, buddy! I'm thrilled to hear you're enjoying this story as much as you are.
Hopefully, you'll join the regular reviewers here and enjoy the rest of the story as it's published.

gagtheguys
TUGs Member

Postby gagtheguys » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:31 am

Oh don't worry I might be quiet but always watching haha

Sniffingyoursocks
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffingyoursocks » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Sir, you REALLY deserve these 250 000 views. This masterpiece is just amazing...just as many on here already pointed out.

There is no other story on here that is as impressive, as detailed, as teasing, as exciting and as beloved over such a long time like this one.
Me, and I'm sure many, many other members on here can't wait to hear what will happen next to Steven, Nick, Jeremy and Zack...and what Brad is planning.

Thank you so much for what is, in my opinion, the very best story on here...and that it's still going on!

sockgagged
TUGs Member

Postby sockgagged » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Great chapters! I love that Jeremy is finally getting the alpha he deserves :) Zack has been an incredible addition and would love to see a chapter from his and Jeremy's POV as they get into some bondage sometime. I also enjoy that Steven has come to terms with who he is and what makes him happy. Nick, despite all his dominance, is just as enamored with Steven and I feel despite his bravado he would never let anyone hurt Steven or his friends. If I were Brad, I would just lay low but I feel like he's going to do some damage and then get his comeuppance. Can't wait to see that :wink: Hopefully get to see Zack go full dom on him and treat him to some nasty, rank hockey gear humiliation :)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:25 am

Great new chapters Bondagefreak.

I thought your writing was great already, but it gets better and better! I love the development of the story, and am looking forward to the return of Brad!

Return to “M/M”