The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Melinda Gordon was working late at the antique shop. She was taking inventory, while also researching some information on the latest ghost. The ghost's name was Allen Korstins. Where she heard this name? she didn't know. All Mel knew was that this ghost was vaguely familiar.
Her eyes darted from side to side as she read the article. Aparently the man had died in a house fire about three years ago. As Mel read on, she came to find that the man had been adopted. Mel sighed and looked at the male's piture. The man looked a bit like her father. that was strange. Mel only had one brother that he was aware of, Gabriel.
Mel felt herself slip into another vision.

A man was leaning over Mel, screaming profanities. Mel tried to scream for help, but only heard muffles. She found that her hands were locked behind her. Mel screamed and struggled in fear as man spilled gas all over the floor in front of her. Mel's eyes widened she watched the man throw a lit match at her feet.
The poor girl cried out in pain as the burning flames found their way up her legs.

Mel opened her eyes, gasping for breath as she sobbed into her hands. Why was it her that was forced to live this why was it her that was forced to watch someone die?

"Mel" came her best friend's voice.
"D..down here Delia," Mel said, wiping her tears from her eyes.

Mel knew that Delia was skeptic about her Gift, even after the whole seeing Ned's dad issue.

Delia poked her head into the room.

"Are you alright?" the woman asked.

"I.. I'm OK. it's Just something this spirit just showed me."

"What did he show you?"

"His death," Mel stated. "He was murdered."

A week passed. Mel found out who murdered Allen, but still hadn't found out where the guy was from. Allen wouldn't cross over until he found out who his biological parents were.

"Did your adoptive give you a hint?" Mel asked the ghost. the fifteen year old ghost shook his head.
"No idea. She said it was a closed adoption."
"Huh."

Mel kept digging for more information on Allen. She checked the adoption records, until finally, she got a hit. One that she wasn't expectng.
"He's lucky he's dead," Mel growled.
"Who? Me?" Alan asked shocked.
"No. My father- er- our father. You're my brother. Aparently dad and my mom got together again without telling me when i was in bording school. When i came home, mom was tired and crying. Mom gave you up for adoption. You're my brother." Mel was pissed beyond beief. she grabbed her phone and called Jim, telling him that she was going to see her mom.

Mel grabbed her jacket and keys. she asked Delia to watch the store for the rest of the store. Mel got into her car and drove to her mother's house. she parked in front of the house walked up to her mother's door. she knocked three times, but didn't get an answer. She tried the door and found it unlocked. Mel opened the door and walked in, searching for her mom. She seached everywhere until she almost walked past her mother's room. She heard a muffled sound.
Mel slowly opened the door. What she found shocked her to the core. Her mother was bound with cuffs holding her hands behind her back, and there was a ballgag in her mouth. A key was on the floor, right by Beth's hands.
Melinda cleared her throat, getting her mother's attention.

"Really, mother?" Mel knelt down and grabbed the keys. she pocketed them and smirked. "since you can't escape, you can answer my questions." Mel unbuckled the gag and took it out of her mother's mouth.
"Melinda, let me go-"
"Not until you answer my questions. You lied to me abou having a brother once. don't lie again, mother. Did you, or did you not have another child when I was at bording school?" Mel asked with authority in her voice.
Beth looked down n shame.
"Yes. I did. I had a son-"
"And you lied about it. I know dad's the father. Thing is, mother, You never let me meet Allen. I had to find out from HIM that he was murdered. I had to find out from him that you gave him up when he was an infant. you took my brother away from me."
Mel looked over at the spirit that appeared right there.
"Didn't you love me?" Allen asked. "Did I mean anything to you?"
"I.. I loved you, Allen. I did-"
"you're a liar," Allen screamed. "The only one that gave a fucking damn was my sister. She never even got to meet me. You took away our chance to know eachother. She had to wait until I WAS DEAD to know me!" Alan turned and looked at Mel. "I'm sorry, but I can't crossover yet. not until I actually get to know my SISTER!" He growled the word sister whil glaring at their mother.
Mel nodded and grabbed the ballgag. She put it back into her mother's mouth, pulling it tight.
"I'll let you go in an hour. For now, just stuggle while Allen and I talk."

With that, Mel walked out of her mom's room and went to her old room. She sat on the bed that she used to sleep in. Mel quietly called out for her dead brother's ghost.
"Still here," Allen said, looking at his big sister. "Are you going to tell im and Gabriel about me?"
"I'll tell Jim, but I'll wait until you crossover before I tell Gabriel. We don't exactly like eachother. Gabe is on the evil side of this, using his gift for evil."

While Allen and Mel were talking, Beth lay in her room, struggling. She lay there, thinking about everything that just happened. She hated herself forgiving up her son. She wished she would've been a better mom, but her fear that Allen might see ghosts too had scared her to th point of giving him up.

After an hour, Mel asked Allen to stay visible as they checked on their mom. She opened her mom's door and glared at her mom angrily.

"Allen and I talked. he suggested I leave you here, but we both know I want nothing to do with you after lying to me about his existance. So, I'm going to untie one of your hands. I will leave and you will never contact me again. Are we clear?" Mel uncuffed one of her mother's hands and threw the key down at her feet. "Bye"

Mel walked back to her car and got in. She took off as she fumed. How could her mother do this to her? First she lied about not seeing ghosts. Then she finds out that her mother lied about Allen being her brother.
When Mel got home, she went to the kitchen where her husband was cooking some pork chops.
"Everthing alright?" Jim asked as he kissed his wife on the cheek.
"Oh i'm just peachy," Melinda said sarcastically. "I only just found out that my Mother kept the existance of my brother from me. He's that ghost I've been trying to help. Apparently he's my brother. That's not one, but two brothers my parents kept from me. What the hell?"
"Oh damn. Did this.. Allen finally crossover?"
"No. How can I tell him to do that? He's devastated and feels unwanted. All cause mom gave him up when I was in boarding school. She's a liar and a bitch." Mel stabbed at the meat on her plate as she ranted. "He wants to catch up, and frankly, so Do I. I'll get him to crossover when he wants to. He's my baby brother, for Ghosts' sake."

Mel washed the dishes that night as she thought about her brother(s). She had Gaberiel, the one trying to take the ghosts to the darkness. Now there was Allen. Her dead brother. The brother that she'd always wished Gabriel would've been.

(there will be more later. For now just hold on. who knows, Mel and Jim might have a little fun. We'll see.)
Attachments
Prof._Rick_Payne.jpg
Rick Payne, Mel's best friend
PDVD_923.PNG
Melinda Gordon
PDVD_682.PNG
Jim Gordon
GW364H266.jpg
Gabriel Gordon
GW364H266.jpg (36.17 KiB) Viewed 995 times
d.jpg
Allen
Last edited by LupinMioneWolf on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~WishfulThinker~

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

Re: The Ghost Wisperer's Dead Mistress

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Part Two

It had been a few years already since Mel and Allen found each other. Allen still hadn't crossed over. He kept telling Mel that there wasn't a light for him. Mel had a seven year old now named Aiden Lucas.
"I don't think I'm supposed to go yet," Allen said as he ran his hand in his hair.
"Why do you think that i" Mel asked her brother.
"Because i think i'm supposed to be reborn, since i was killed too soon."

Mel thought about this for a few minutes. She rocked Aiden for a second as she watched her brother. She was kind of happy that Aiden was able to see his uncle Lenny, kind of happy that the family gift was passed to him.
"Allen, could you watch your nephew for a bit?" Melinda asked as she stood up. She looked over at her son. "Son, your unle is going to watch you or a few hours. Ned will be here in a few minutes. Behave yourself, young man." Mel gave her son a kiss on his cheek before she walked to the shed where hr husband was doing something 'crafty'
"I know it may be too risky but... um.." Mel gave jim a pleading look. "can we have another baby?" But.. you almost fricking died last time-"
"Yeah, but i might not die this time. Lets have a baby. Aiden wants a sibling. I mean, look at him. He has only a ghost to keep him company. A ghost that happens to be a bad influence."
"well, fine. Let's have another baby. but first, are you sure about this?"
"Yes Jim, I am sure."

Mel had Ned watch Aiden for the rest of the weekend as she and Jim went out. Jim drove around a bit until they were out of town. He stopped at a cabin way away from any civilization. "Darn, I hope no ghosts find us. that would be creepy," Mel thought aloud as she unpacked her suitcase. this was no ordinary suitcase. It was one that not even Jim had opened before. There were ropes, tape, gags, cloths and other fetish type stuff. Mel had told Jim that she wanted nothing but to relax and have fun.
Melinda stripped of all her clothing and put one leather cuff around each ankle and wrist. she smirked as her husband walked in.
"So it's that kind of night," he smirked as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder.
"Wanted to spice things up a bit," Mel said smiling. She let her husband take her left hand as he hooked a short three ring chain to it. Jim grabbed the her other arm and placed both arms behind her back, locking her hands together behind her.
Mel felt a warm electric feeling in the pit of her stomach. she let out an unexpected moan. She moaned as her husband placed his hand in between her legs, touching her already wet lips. Melinda moaned as she let out a shiver. She felt as Jim pushed her gently on the bed face down. Jim put a small chain between the cuffs on melinda's ankles. he then took the leg cuffs and put them on her. Jim wrapped a chain around mel's waist, locking her hands to the small of her back. The chain didnt hurt her, but didn't allow her to move her arms at all.

There will be more later. Tell me what you think.
Attachments
Aiden.jpg
Aiden
Aiden.jpg (25.69 KiB) Viewed 955 times
Last edited by LupinMioneWolf on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~WishfulThinker~

tightsbound
Kidnapper

Re: The Ghost Wisperer's Brother

Postby tightsbound » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:40 am

Very nice. Things are starting to warm up for our lovely ghost whisperer. ;)

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

Re: The Ghost Wisperer's Dead Mistress

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Previosly on The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress:

"Wanted to spice things up a bit," Mel said smiling. She let her husband take her left hand as he hooked a short three ring chain to it. Jim grabbed the her other arm and placed both arms behind her back, locking her hands together behind her.
Mel felt a warm electric feeling in the pit of her stomach. she let out an unexpected moan. She moaned as her husband placed his hand in between her legs, touching her already wet lips. Melinda moaned as she let out a shiver. She felt as Jim pushed her gently on the bed face down. Jim put a small chain between the cuffs on melinda's ankles. he then took the leg cuffs and put them on her. Jim wrapped a chain around mel's waist, locking her hands to the small of her back. The chain didnt hurt her, but didn't allow her to move her arms at all.

Melinda moaned as she struggled with the chains wrapped around her body. She looked at her husband expectantly. Jim smirked and kissed his wie's lips lightly before holding up a penis gag to Mel. Mel opened her mouth and accepted the gag.
"Mph!" she tested the gag and smiled at how quiet it kept her. Jim fastened the straps tightly before putting a padlock on the straps, keeping her from being able to ungag herself.
Jim smiled and tickled his wife's let foot with a light finger. Mel almost screamed into her gag as she thrashed about.

Jim decided to leave his wife on the bed as he went to get himself a beer. Just as he walked out, a ghost appeared. This ghost was wearing spandex and other domme type clothing. The ghost smirked at the struggling mortal and made the cuff keys disappear. Mel screamed into her gag with pure fear and anger as she fought the chains keeping her still. the Domme ghost waved her hand and laughed loudly as she stood there.
Jim came in with a glass of water for his wife. He searched for the keys to her gag, but found nothing.

//that's all I have for now. Will Mel ever get free, or will she be at the mercy of this spirit for the rest of her life? Find out on the next episode of The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress
~WishfulThinker~

LupinMioneWolf
TUGs Member

Re: The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress

Postby LupinMioneWolf » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Previously on The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress

Jim decided to leave his wife on the bed as he went to get himself a beer. Just as he walked out, a ghost appeared. This ghost was wearing spandex and other domme type clothing. The ghost smirked at the struggling mortal and made the cuff keys disappear. Mel screamed into her gag with pure fear and anger as she fought the chains keeping her still. the Domme ghost waved her hand and laughed loudly as she stood there.
Jim came in with a glass of water for his wife. He searched for the keys to her gag, but found nothing.

intro credit music

Mel screamed into her gag as she fought the chains keeping her still. She wanted to curse at this ghost, but knew she hadn't the ability, what with her mouth being filled with the Penis gag.
Jim searched the room for the keys.
"Ok spirits, this isn't funny!" Jim yelled. "Give the keys back. My wife isnt a toy to play around with. Come on now."
The ghost smirked and kept her eyes on Mel.
"Smile, Deary. You're mine now. I might let you go, but you will always be Mine," the ghost said. "AnyTime you see or hear me, you will stop what you're doing and assume Submissive mode."
Mel nodded and mmphed. She just wanted this damn gag out of her mouth.
"You will tell your husband that I am in charge of you both. Call me.. Paula." The domme ghost put her hands out on the dresser and placed the keys on the desk.
"Remember, anytime I say to do anything, you do it. Or I will punish you, Mortal."

how will Melinda manage being controlled by this ghost? Will she ever be free again? Will Mel ever get this ghost to crossover and leave her alone? Find out on the next part of The Ghost Whisperer's Dead Mistress.
~WishfulThinker~

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”