An Education: Teaching Debbie

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Re: An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:57 am

Debbie got the full gag and more! She should be privileged to experience a gag that the other friends of Patty never had.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:12 am

Please please update really really soon!!

KingMush
Kidnapper

Postby KingMush » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:39 pm

Love it!
War, war never changes.

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 am

NOw that is an enjoyable chapter! I love reading Debbie getting gagged like that!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 am

Hope you update soon!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:03 am

“Well now,” Gerri Markson said as she looked at the three of us, “I recognise Patty and Rachel, but is that you Debbie?”

“Yststss,” I mumbled as I felt myself blushing, “nsstssuujeerr.”

Gerri looked at Angela, an eyebrow raised, as Alicia said “long story – you three need to go upstairs and change. We’re dining more formally again tonight.”

We all nodded as Gerri said “see you later Debbie,” and we went up to the playroom, where Angela untied all three of us. Once I had rubbed my arms, I reached round and untied the scarf round my head, then found the edge of the silver tape and slowly unwound it, crumpling it into a ball before I unwound the white tape as well.

As I looked at the other two, they started to pick at the edge of the silver sheet covering their mouths and chins, and so I did the same. As the edges came free, we all nodded at each other and gently peeled the tape away – a very strange feeling as the towelling strip and handkerchief were exposed. I could see how damp the two things were in the mouth of the other two, as I reached round and loosened the two knots, then used my tongue to push out the towel strip and hankies.

“Wow,” I whispered as I worked my mouth, “that was… that was…”

“Yeah – wonderful isn’t it?”

I grinned and nodded as Rachel said “right – let’s change and get ready…”

When I came down, wearing a black dress with elbow length sleeves and a longish skirt, I saw Patty and Rachel were there in their party dresses. Gerri and Angela, like Lady Holderness, were wearing shift dresses, while Alan and Lord Holderness were smartly dressed in suits, shirts and ties.

“Ah good,” Lady Holderness said with a smile, “dinner is ready, if we will all take our seats?”

“May I ask a question,” I said as Mrs Bridges took the main course plates away.

“Of course you may Patricia,” Lord Holderness said with a smile.

“It is good to see you again, Alan and Gerri, but what brings you both here?”

“Well, as I said earlier,” Alan said, “I wanted to discuss with Lord Holderness some backing for my next movie, and Gerri wanted to see Angela for some reason. So it was convenient…” He then looked at Debbie, and smiled as he said “given how I found all three of you earlier, I’m guessing you’re enjoying your stay?”

Debbie blushed and nodded, as he smiled and said “hey, don’t be embarrassed. We won’t tell anyone – although next time I do Debbie Does It All, if you end up in trouble, perhaps we can make it more realistic.

“So long as the censors don’t realise. What do you say?”

Debbie grinned and nodded before she said “thanks Alan – you’re the best?”

“Only because you are,” he said as pudding was brought out.

“Perhaps the three of you will join us for an early breakfast before Alan and Gerri leave,” Lord Holderness said, the three of us looking at each other as we nodded in agreement.

Once the meal was finished, the three of us went upstairs and changed into our pyjamas – well, Rachel and I changed into our pyjamas, and Debbie put on a long white nightgown. As we met in the playroom, I said “so, we’ve got some time before bed – ready for the next lesson Debbie?”

“Sure,” she said with a grin, “what is it?”

“Hopping,” Rachel said.

“Want to demonstrate,” I said as I went to get a length of rope.

“Sure,” Rachel said as she sat down, Debbie watching as I tied her ankles together, taking the rope around and between her legs and then tying the ends off. “Watch,” I then said as Rachel stood up, stretched her arms up, and then started to hop around the room.

“Okay – I think I can do that,” Debbie said, so I picked up a second length of rope, waiting for a moment before Rachel stopped and allowed me to bind her legs together below her knees. She the hopped around the room some more, as Debbie smiled even more.

“And now,” I said as I took another length of rope, “your turn. Ready Debbie?”

“Oh yes,” she said with a smile as I knelt down and tied her ankles tightly together. She then stood slowly up, taking a moment to get her balance, before she tried jumping up and down on the spot.

“Let me hold your arm,” I said as she started to take tiny little baby hops, taking her time after each one to get her balance before she took longer jumps. I eventually let go of her arm and watched as she followed Rachel round the room.

“So – want to have your knees tied?”

“Yeah – but over my nightdress,” Debbie said as she stood still, watching me tie the rope around her legs and gathering the skirt of her nightdress round her legs. She then started jumping again, laughing as she did so.

“Now,” I said quietly, “hold your hands together behind your back and hop around.” Debbie nodded as she put her hands behind, and then started to jump again. I could see the surprise in her face as she stopped and got her balance several times, but she slowly got the hang of it – even though she had to use her hands several times.

So I took some rope and loosely tied her wrists together behind her back, and let her keep jumping round – as she got the hang of it, and soon was as good as Rachel or me.

“Ah – sorry,” Mrs Bridges said as she came in, “but you have an early breakfast tomorrow, and you all need a good night’s sleep. Time for bed, girls.”

As I lay in my bed, I thought about the day – from a complete novice, I now knew how it felt not only to be really tied up around my wrists and arms, and how to hop when my legs were tied, but I had been completely silenced.

COMPLETELY SILENCED! I mean, I could grunt, but that was it – and I loved the way it felt. And then for Alan to promise he would see if I could be tied that way on set…

As my eyes closed, I wondered what the next day would bring…

“Hey sleepy head – time to wake up.”

I opened my eyes to see Patty and Rachel standing there, smiling as Rachel said “early breakfast, remember? Time to wash and change.”

I nodded as I got up, collected my washbag and went to the shower. When I came back to the room, a new dress was laid out on the bed. Well, a new dress to me – it was a pinafore dress, the top vest part with a round neck and Orange and peach patterns like a Battenberg cake, the skirt alternating orange and peach patterns. There was also a pair of flat white shoes. I realised this was for me to wear, so I dried myself off, put on clean underwear, and then the dress and shoes, finishing with an orange belt round my waist. The skirt flowed down past my knees, making me smile as I went out of the room.

Patty was coming out of her room as well, a light pink headband holding her hair back. Her dress had short sleeves, and a square neckline, with alternating blocks of patterns. One block was red, green, pink and yellow stripes, the other ten little flowers in a row. Round her waist was almost a girdle of red, green and yellow.

Finally Rachel came out. She had on a red short sleeved dress, the hem of the skirt diagonal red and white stripes, and the sleeve cuffs and collar the same sort of pattern. She looked at us, and said “we all have white flat shoes?”

“Anyone would think we may be jumping today,” Patty said with a giggle as we went down the stairs, and joined the others at the breakfast table.

“I see you’re dressing up again today,” Alan said with a smile as we sat down.

“Indeed,” Angela said, “we sometimes do this for fun. These were actually Grandmother’s dresses.”

“They were indeed,” Lady Holderness said with a smile as we helped ourselves to cereal, “I remember wearing them – well, far too many years ago now.”

“Well, we dress up sometimes as well,” Gerri said as she looked at Alan, “although in our cases, it tends to be in Victorian clothes.”

“Especially when that Jay Edwards visited for the weekend?”

“Thank you for reminding me of that,” Gerri laughed as she looked at Patty. “Spending the whole weekend fully tied and gagged in those outfits!”

“You were tied and gagged as I was in those costumes?” I giggled as I said “how did you…”

“Very carefully,” Patty said with a smile. “But we all got full Victorian costumes after that, thanks to Gerri.”

“Well, it made room for even more,” Alan said with a smile, “Gerri both restores and makes her own now – a career in Costuming awaits her!”

“Oh I know how good she is,” I said as I finished my cereal, “I’ve done a couple of films set in Victorian times for Alan – including The Awakening.”

Rachel and Patty both stared at me, and then Patty said “You were in The Awakening?”

“She was,” Alan said as I smiled, “as one of the children, but it was an uncredited cameo. I remember seeing Angela around.”

“Did you see Alicia as well?”

“My sister,” Angela said.

“Possibly – I’d have to see a photo of her to be sure, however.”

“So what scene would we see you in?”

“The one where he comes back from the war – the female lead was teaching us in the schoolroom when the carriage arrives, and she sees him for the first time as he has become.”

“We’ll have to look out for you next time we watch it,” Rachel said with a smile.
Last edited by KP Presents on Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read stories of ordinary women in distress at http://www.kppresents.com

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 am

Oh - and before I forget, Debbie, Patty and Rachel...

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:08 am

What fun!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:18 am

What beautiful clothes!

Wrapster
TUGs Member

Postby Wrapster » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:33 am

"Of course you may Patricia" should be Deborah, I think.

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:34 pm

A very minor minor quibble, KP, hope you don't mind, but...

KP Presents wrote:“May I ask a question,” I said as Mrs Bridges took the main course plates away.

“Of course you may Patricia,” Lord Holderness said with a smile.

“It is good to see you again, Alan and Gerri, but what brings you both here?”

“Well, as I said earlier,” Alan said, “I wanted to discuss with Lord Holderness some backing for my next movie, and Gerri wanted to see Angela for some reason. So it was convenient…” He then looked at Debbie, and smiled as he said “given how I found all three of you earlier, I’m guessing you’re enjoying your stay?”

Debbie blushed and nodded, as he smiled and said “hey, don’t be embarrassed. We won’t tell anyone – although next time I do Debbie Does It All, if you end up in trouble, perhaps we can make it more realistic.

“So long as the censors don’t realise. What do you say?”

Debbie grinned and nodded before she said “thanks Alan – you’re the best?”

“Only because you are,” he said as pudding was brought out.

“Perhaps the three of you will join us for an early breakfast before Alan and Gerri leave,” Lord Holderness said, the three of us looking at each other as we nodded in agreement.

This dialogue is spoken by Patty, because there's Debbie. So I think it should be put in italics.

Thanks!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:38 pm

What a chapter KP! So the Markson siblings are here! Good thing they introduced Gerri to TUGs, and she in turn introduced it to Alan! It would make things less awkward, especially as Alan was Debbie's director!

That was an amazing gag. And now, she's learning how to hop. Hopefully, they'll be able to again watch the film, and see the others too.

I do wonder what the next chapter will bring? Hopefully, lots more fun!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:21 am

Great chapter!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:22 am

That was fantastic, with that gag! I love that gag! And Gerri's back! And I love having old clothes again!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:22 am

Great update!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:37 am

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:12 am

Hope you update soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:13 am

What a really nice chapter! I love the dresses that they wore! Shows how they value the past, especially when those clothes were actually owned and worn by Lady Holderness.

Wrapster
TUGs Member

Postby Wrapster » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:33 am

Wonderful Stuff, KP!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 am

“Thanks for coming with us,” I said as we went into the library, Angela and Gerri following us in as we looked at the Perspex boxes.

“No problem – and I think I can guess why you asked us up as well,” Angela said with a smile.

“Yeah – Gerri, will you watch what I do with Debbie, and then you and Angela can take care of me and Rachel as well.”

“Oh? What’s new?”

“You’ll see,” I said with a grin as Rachel handed Debbie two sponges, and we started to cover her hands. As the two older girls watched, I crossed Debbie’s sock covered wrists behind her back and lashed them together with the square lash, and then the usual rope vertically and horizontally.

“Well, no way she is moving her wrists now,” Gerri said as I passed the rope round her waist, and tied her wrists to her back, then the rope in a figure of eight round her arms and stomach. As I secured that, I glanced at Angela, but she shook her head slightly from side to side.

“Have a seat Debbie,” I said as she walked over to a chair, sitting down with my help and watching as I tied her ankles together, side by side.

“Can you tie my legs together over the skirt,” she said as she looked at me, so I nodded and tied them above her knees, gathering the skirt round them as I did so. She swung her legs to and fro as Gerri whispered to Angela “She seems to be enjoying it.”

“And now – the gag. Same as last night Debbie?”

She nodded and smiled as I prepared the two handkerchiefs, rolling one up in the other and then pushing the wad into her mouth. The knotted towelling strip was next, tied round her head before I took the handkerchief round and secured the ends as well.

“Duct tape first,” Gerri said with a raised eyebrow.

“Only over the mouth and chin,” I said as I tore off several strips and pressed them into place, covering her lips and chin, before winding the white tape tightly round her head as well, then the duct tape on top of that. Finally, I took a peach scarf, folded it and tied it tightly round her head.

Debbie slowly swung her legs to and fro as I said “so – time for me and Rachel to join her.” She watched as Gerri took care of me, and Angela of Rachel, until I had a green scarf tied round my head and Rachel a red one.

“So, all three tightly bound and gagged,” Gerri said with a smile, “what on earth are they going to do?”

“Probably jump around,” Angela said with a smile. “Want to do that Debbie?”

What on earth did she think I was going to say? I couldn’t speak after all, let alone move without hopping, but I nodded, eager to see what it was really like.

I watched as Patty and Rachel looked at each other, and then stood up, jumping with ease towards the door and around the room. I stood up, took a moment to catch my breath, took a large jump – and nearly fell onto my face as I landed.

“Easy,” Angela said as she caught me. “When you’re tied like this, remember you’re breathing using your nose, and any exertion takes more out of you. So, baby hops, little jumps, all right?”

“Fnnnuu,” I mumbled – well, two large cloths and the rest of the gag meant not a lot else was heard. SO I nodded, and took little inch jumps. And I mean inch jumps – tiny hops forward, getting used to how it feels to jump around when I am like this. IT took a while, but eventually I got my confidence, and nodded to both Patty and Rachel.

Patty then jumped to the door, Rachel following, and then me as we left the library, Angela and Gerri talking to each other as we jumped up and down the corridor, our skirts rising and falling as we did so. Mine was more fixed, but it was still an amazing feeling to do this, as I saw Patty and Rachel’s skirts rise and fall.

We then came to the bottom of the staircase, and I wondered where we were going to go next. I thought we might go outside – so when Patty hopped to the stairs, I wondered what she was going to do.

I was not expecting what she did – sit down and start to push herself up the stairs! I was scared she might try and jump up, and hurt herself, but Angela said “watch what they do.”

I watched as Patty sat down on the first step, then pushed herself onto the second step and put her feet on the first. Slowly, she made her way up, Rachel doing the same once she was half way up.

“Go on,” Angela said as she reached the sixth step, “your turn.” I was afraid, but I didn’t want to show it, so I sat on the second step, and put my feet on the first one.

“Now, push yourself up to the next step,” Gerri said, as I slowly – and rather ungracefully – used my feet to push up and I slid onto the next step. “Good – do it again,” she said, and slowly, with a little more grace as I moved on, I managed to push myself up the stairs. At the top, I saw Patty and Rachel still sitting, but they had moved from the top of the stairs to the wall, and had started to push themselves up.

“Just slide along on your bottom,” Angela said, so I used my feet to push myself along, and rested with my back against the wall. Given my skirt was tied round my legs, I had discovered I had a little less freedom than the other girls, but I still managed to half push, half slide myself into a standing position.

“If you are ready,” Angela said as I caught my breath, and then we started to hop along the upper corridor, passing our bedrooms as we did so, before Patty stopped by an open door and hopped through. Rachel went next, then me – and we found ourselves on the balcony, looking out onto the lawn below.

It was surreal, standing in the cold air, looking out onto the lawn and the trees. The leaves were virtually all brown and gold, with only one or two green ones left, and on the far side I could see the lake and the island, the white marble gleaming in the sunlight.

We were on one side, near the wall, with the chest high railing on the other side, but I was glad we kept to the wall side as Patty led the way along. It was cold, I could feel the cool air on my face, but being gagged so effectively meant it was like having a warm woollen scarf tied tightly round my face, keeping the chill out. Also, my hands were covered, and I was wearing sheer tights, so really the only bare skin exposed to the air was around my upper face – and that was warm from the hopping. In fact, the cool breeze was very nice – this jumping around was good exercise, but it was making me warm, especially as with my skirt tied round my legs the air was not getting up there.

Eventually, however, we went back inside and made our way back to the top of the stairs – which is when I thought Patty was going to try and jump down again!

I was relieved she didn’t do that, but instead sat down, putting her feet on the second step down and then gracefully sliding down. She repeated that process as she made her way down the stairs, Rachel sitting and following her.

“Don’t worry,” Gerri said as she stood with me – Angela had gone down already – “I’ll make sure you get down safely. Remember what the other two did first?”

Nodding I let myself sit at the top of the stairs, and put my feet down on the second step. Taking as deep a breath as I could, I stood up, and lowered myself onto the first step, before moving my feet down one more step.

Well, this wasn’t too bad – I pushed myself onto my feet again, and sat on the second step, then put my feet down again. Looking at Gerri, she smiled and said “not bad – but can I make one tiny suggestion?”

Nodding, I listened as she said “if you go down that way, you might make it in time for lunch. Honestly, Debbie, sliding down on your bottom is quicker and just as safe – if not safer.”

Well, she knew what she was talking about, so I slid down one step, then moved my feet. Down one step, then moved my feet. Down one step…

It still took me longer than the other two, but eventually I made it to the bottom of the stairs, pushing myself to my feet as I looked at the other two. Gerri smiled as she said “Well done – but where did Angela go?”

Debbie’s question was actually a very good one, as Rachel and I looked round – where had Angela gone?

“Ah good – all three of you are down,” she said as she came out of what I knew was the television room, “in here please, I have a little treat for you.”

So I led the way into the room, smiling as I saw three large cushions had been set up in front of the television screen. “Why don’t you three have a seat on one of the cushions,” Angela said with a smile, “legs to the side and we’ll show you how to sit without getting uncomfortable.”

“Wsshsss,” I said to Debbie as I hopped over to one of the cushions and sat myself down, Rachel and Debbie doing the same.

“We’re going to ask you to sit with your knees bent,” Angela said, “so that you don’t fall backwards.” I watched as they helped us to bend our legs back so that the heels of our shoes almost touched our bottoms.

Angela then went and put a disc into the player, and smiled as she turned the television on. As she did this, Gerri knelt behind me, and as I glanced round I saw she was tying my ankles to my wrists with a length of rope.

She winked at me as she did the same to Rachel, but they were watching the big screen as the film started – and it was The Awakening! Debbie didn’t even notice as she was placed in a sitting hogtie, but Angela was right – this was comfortable, so I settled down to watch the film with my friends.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:48 am

Nice!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:35 am

I like the hopping!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:50 am

Great chapter!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:08 am

So it's called a sitting hogtie!

And Debbie had learned and experienced a lot during this chapter! Like hopping while fully bound and gagged. She learned that hopping bound and gagged and hopping without a gag and not tied up tight was a totally different proposition. And she learned the art of going up the stairs. Good thing that Gerri and Angela was there to guide her in doing these things!

And now, she will learn the art of the hogtie. I can't wait to see her reaction!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:31 am

Great update!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 am

Wow! That was some nice Debbie hopping scenes!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:25 am

I like this chapter! Nice to see Debbie getting more and more like the gang. Introducing her step by step into the world, all in one weekend! Now she's learning not only hopping, but the art of getting up or down the stairs while bound and gagged.

Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:04 am

Hallo,
Is now next step to know where you and find a way, while blindfolded even deaf. That can even for Debbie helpfully, if she ever again cam in this situations. Perhaps that is first only blindfolded and have to remember on very thing she hear, smell and feel.
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 am

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:53 am

Hope you update soon!!

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”