An Education: Teaching Debbie

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

John Kennon Smith
Master

Re: An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:00 am

Great update!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:04 am

Please please update really really soon!!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 am

What a nice, nice update!! So they kept teasing about the full gag! I can’t wait to find out how our little movie star finds out about it! It would be grand!

And Angela is a fan too! Looks like everyone is a fan of Debbie Dee! And I’m sure she’s good enough to merit all that praise! Though Debbie might find it too much as she just wanted to have a relatively normal life.

Looking forward to more, KP!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:22 am

Please please update really really soon!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:28 am

Hope you update soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:30 am

I missed an update! D'oh!!

Looking good, KP! Debbie is slowly drawn deeper and deeper into their games! I can't wait when she is subjected to the full gag! What an experience it would be for her!!

Wrapster
Kidnapped

Postby Wrapster » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 pm

This has been a wonderful story, and I'm glad to read it!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:38 am

As we sat and ate, I said “Patty said that white building is a tomb?”

“That’s right,” Angela said, “the Holderness family tomb. Almost all of my ancestors are buried in there. Those that aren’t – like my great great grandmother – have a memorial there instead.”

“Is she the one whose portrait is in the hallway?”

“That’s right – she was on the Titanic when it sank.”

“So,” I said after I had taken a drink, “why is there a memorial cross on the path here?”

“Ah – that marks the spot where the brother of the first Lord Holderness was killed. Some say he protects the family from beyond the grave – we call it the Legend of the Holderness Shadow.”

“Wow – have any of you seem him?”

Patty and Rachel shook their heads, but Angela nodded and said “oh yes – I’ve seen him, and he is very real. But that’s enough of that side of things – tell us about yourself Debbie.”

So we spent the next hour talking about some of the movies and shows I’ve made, some of the people I’ve met – including a very funny tale Alan Rickman told me – and what I liked and didn’t like about being a star.

Time just seemed to fly past, before Angela said “we need to get back to the house. Can you help me pack up, and we’ll walk back together?”

We all helped to pack things away – including the ropes in a bag Angela took out of the basket – and then we walked back up, along the path through the forest, and back up the lawn to the house.

“Listen,” Angela said as we got to the kitchen door, “do you still want to dress up this afternoon?”

We all nodded as she said “well, my grandmother has found three outfits you can wear. They are all from 1961, so please be careful with them.” She put the basket on the kitchen table as we came in, and then went to the bedroom I was using, where the three dresses were laid out.

“Oh wow,” Patty said, “do you want to pick first Debbie?”

“Do you mind if I wear this,” I said as I chose a pale blue dress. The others were lovely, but this one was longer, and would cover my knees. There was also a pair of white shoes with kitten heels on the top of the dress.

“Great – see you in a few minutes,” Patty and Rachel said as they took the other two dresses, and the shoes, and went to their room. I quickly changed, slipped the white heels on, and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress had elbow length sleeves, and a little bow at the front of my waist, and I was pleased to see the skirt did come down over my knees.

I came out to see Angela there, smiling as she said “the others are in the play room.” We walked down, and as I went in Patty said “wow – you look like someone from an early Cliff Richards movie, like the ones Mum likes.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment – you both look great as well,” I said with a smile. Patty’s dress had a brown tartan check, with a little white collar and cuffs and two pockets on the chest, a gathered waist and a straight skirt, as well as brown heels. Rachel was wearing a dress with a red tartan pattern, and a Peter Pan collar. The sleeves of her dress came down to her elbows, and the skirt was pleated. She also had red heels on.

“I need to see Grandmother now,” Angela said, “one word of warning. If you’re going to do what I think you’re going to do, be careful – heels are not the best thing for jumping in.”

“Thanks Angela,” I said as she left, and I looked at Debbie and Rachel. “Right then – will you both let me cover your hands, and secure you in the same way as before?”

They both nodded, and soon they looked as if they had white fingerless gloves on as I started to bind their arms. Debbie kept talking to Rachel as I was doing this, as I made sure their wrists and upper bodies were secured as they had been for the walk down to the lake.

“All right then,” Debbie said with a smile, “what’s next?”

“Next,” I said quietly, “we go the next level. Remember how easy it was for Rachel to loosen knots with her teeth?”

Debbie nodded as I said “well, we can make that more difficult, if not impossible.” I could see the excitement in Debbie’s eyes, as I said “by gagging you.” I went and picked up a handkerchief, rolled it up and then tied it round Debbie’s head, making sure I didn’t trap her head as I tied the ends together, before I did the same for Rachel. Both of them had their lips over the band as well

Well, this was what I was used to – I knew it didn’t exactly keep me quiet, but I tried to act as if I could not speak, Rachel giggling all the time.

“So – can you get the gag off Debbie?”

I looked at Patty, and tried to shake it down off my head, but it would not budge. “Nootwonsheft,” I said, as Patty nodded. I then looked at Rachel as she started to twist her head round – and then the scarf fell from her mouth!

“Huudedudothet?”

“Easy,” Rachel said, “use your tongue to push the band out.”

I looked at her, and then I twisted my mouth round, pressing my tongue against the cloth – and lo and behold, it came out! I looked at them, and then said “That was easy – when you know how.”

“True,” Patty said, “and then there is this.” I watched as she tore a strip form a roll of duct tape, and pressed it over Rachel’s mouth – and then a second strip over mine, before I had a chance to say anything. It brought back memories of the kidnapping – but then I saw Rachel twist her face round again, before the tape came away!

“Your face is a picture,” she laughed, “use your tongue to moisten the tape – it gets less sticky, and comes away easily.” So I put my tongue between my lips, wet the tape – and it peeled away as if by magic!

“If only I had known,” I whispered quietly… I then looked at Patty and said “what’s next?”

“This,” she said as she held up a balled up handkerchief. In quite a few shows, the bad guys used those to keep the victims – including me – quiet, so I opened my mouth and let her put it in, closing my lips over it.

“Now, can you push that out?”

That was easy – I opened my mouth and used my tongue to push it out.

“If Angela were here, she’s say the way to really gag someone is to stop them from using their tongue or their lips,” Patty said quietly as she held the hankie up again. I allowed her to put it back in my mouth, before she tied a second one round my head as a cleave gag – then did the same to Rachel. This time, I knew I was in trouble – my mouth was blocked! How could I push it out…? Then I looked at Rachel, as she started to push the wad out with her tongue, moving the cleave gag out and down at the same time! I tried to do the same, and eventually both of us were able to talk again.

“Are you… Are you saying you can get out of any gag,” I gasped as I looked at them.

“Let’s try this first,” Patty said as once again the wet wadded hankie went into my mouth, but this time picked up what looked like a strip of towel, and mad a knot in the middle. She pushed the knot between my teeth, as she said “I know it’s taken a while to get to this, but I wanted to take my time to teach you – and also I wanted you to see just how – well, how useless the gags they use on television and films are.” She tied the strip round my head, and said “try talking now.”

“Whtdduwntmtse,” I mumbled, my eyes shooting open as I realised I wasn’t really intelligible! To make it worse, Patty then tore several strips of duct tape from the roll, and pressed them over my mouth and chin, covering the knot. I watched as she did the same to Rachel, but I realised she wasn’t expecting something as she looked at Patty.

“Go on then,” she said as she looked at me, “get the gag away from your mouth.”

I grinned as Debbie looked at me, and then tried to twist her face round. As she did so, I could see she was pushing the knot and wad from her mouth, as the tape started to come away from her face – and eventually, the towel and tape fell onto her chest as she spat the handkerchief out.

“That – was different,” she said with a grin, as Rachel managed it a little faster. As she spat the hankie out, she said “I thought you were going to use the white tape?”

“Surprise,” I said as she looked at me. “Debbie, so far you’ve been able to get it out, but what I want to show you now is how we have been gagged by Jay Edwards and others. This one, you cannot get out of without help – guaranteed.”

“But you said you were gagged like that all day,” Debbie said quietly, “isn’t there a risk of swallowing the cloth or choking.”

“So long as you stay calm, and breathe through your nose, you’ll be fine,” I said, “but the way I’m going to do this minimises that risk. Watch – I’ll show you on Rachel.”

As they watched, I balled up a clean handkerchief, and then wrapped it in a second handkerchief so that it made a band with a bulge in the middle. Walking over to Rachel, I said “here we go,” and she nodded as she opened her mouth. I pushed the centre of the band gently past her teeth, and then she closed her lips over it as I left the two ends hanging down from her mouth.

Next, I tied a knot in the centre of a towelling strip, and positioned that above the padding in Rachel’s mouth, taking the strip around her head and tying the ends off at the base of her neck. I then took the ends of the hankie round, and tied them off on top of that knot.

“Thssskpmmfflldndecnttlk,” Rachel mumbled, Debbie giggling as she said “but can’t she push that out?”

“Well yes, but at the same time, she can’t swallow the packing accidentally – let’s make it more difficult,” I said as I took the duct tape, and tore several strips off, pressing them over Rachel’s mouth and face. When she had finished, there was a wide silver band from ear to ear, and the cloth and towelling was completed covered.

“Nwwcnuhrmm?”

“Not very well,” Debbie said, “but she can get that off eventually as well.”

“Not by the time I’ve finished,” I said, Rachel nodding as I next picked up the roll of the lovely squashy white tape, and wrapped that round Rachel’s head, Debbie’s eyes widening as I covered the silver and the band round her head.

“This tape is safe – doesn’t damage the hair,” I said as I wrapped it round several times, pressing Rachel’s hair to the back of her head. Tearing the end free and pressing it down, I then took the duct tape and wrapped that round her head as well, keeping it over the white tape at all times.

“Oh my goodness,” Debbie said quietly as Rachel winked. Finally, I took a red scarf from the box, folded it into a wide band and tied it round Rachel’s head, covering everything so that it looked as if she just had a scarf tied round her mouth.

“Can you… Can you talk?” Debbie asked, Rachel shaking her head as she mumbled “ntrlle.”

“And that,” I said with a smile, “is how you really gag someone. It’s the wrapping of tape round the head that does it – it makes sure you cannot push any of the other layers of the gag out, and the more layers you have, the more effective it is.

“So I see,” Debbie whispered quietly as Rachel nodded, then sat down.

“And now for the 64 thousand dollar question Debbie,” I said as I looked at her, “do you want to try it?”

I watched as she looked at Rachel, and I could see the slight hesitation in her eyes.

Did I want to try it? IT looked amazing, and Rachel was quiet, but did I have the courage to allow Patty to do that? I thought for a moment, and then looked at her.

“Yes I do – do it to me as well.”
Read stories of ordinary women in distress at http://www.kppresents.com

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:42 am

And now - costumes

Debbie

Patty and Rachel

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:38 am

What fun!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:59 am

Debbie is gonna get gagged!

Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:33 am

Hallo I wait that even next step blindfolded or hooded with earplugs. Possible this even before get she would bound, that she can not observe it. OK that would be master class but how she learn it would for me no surprise if she manage it.
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

hafnermg
Kidnapper

Postby hafnermg » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:13 am

oh the sweet sweet torture waiting for Debbie to get gagged! well written sir!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:08 am

What a way to leave us in anticipation of her getting gagged! Looking at Rachel, it was something that is new not only to Debbie, but to Rachel as well!

And those were cute costumes! :wink:

Hopefully, she's enjoy being gagged full job! I wonder what they'll call this new gag? Full full job?

Looking forward to more, KP!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 am

Great chapter!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:45 am

Great update!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:21 am

Reading about Debbie's path to being gagged full job is a delight! I can't wait to see her reaction when she's really gagged! And to think that Patty devised a new gag just for her!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:03 am

This is such a delightful update! I can't wait for Debbie to be really gagged!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:07 am

Please please update really really soon!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:08 am

Hope you update soon!

Wrapster
Kidnapped

Postby Wrapster » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:56 am

As we wait for the next update in this lovely tale, I have a question pertaining to An Education. I have been unable to find "Repayment in Full" anywhere on your site, although it appeared here and on another forum. Did you put it on your site and if so, where? Thank You!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:30 pm

Wrapster wrote:As we wait for the next update in this lovely tale, I have a question pertaining to An Education. I have been unable to find "Repayment in Full" anywhere on your site, although it appeared here and on another forum. Did you put it on your site and if so, where? Thank You!

Hmm - let me have a look, and if it is not there, it will be on the 6th....

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:26 pm

I saw the smile grow on Patty’s face as she started to sort out the handkerchiefs – and then to my surprise, she left the room. I looked at Rachel, who could only shrug her shoulders, before she returned a few minutes later with Angela.

“Okay – so what do you want me to do Patty,” she said as she looked at Rachel.

“I’ve learned a new gag method,” Patty said, “and Debbie has agreed to have it done to her, but I want to be gagged as well. If I do it to her, will you watch and then do it to me?”

Angela looked at me for a moment, and said quietly “are you all right for this to happen Debbie? I suspect you will never have had anything like this before.”

I nodded, hardly able to contain my excitement as I said “yes I do, but thank you for checking Angela.”

“I presume you want to be tied up in the same way Patty?”

“Please,” Patty said with a smile. Angela nodded as she said “all right – go ahead, but if you want her to stop at any time Debbie, grunt three times, all right?”

I nodded as I watched Patty wad up a new handkerchief, and then rolled it up in a second handkerchief, the bulge in the centre quite visible. As she picked it up, I took several deep breaths, and then opened my mouth, as Patty smiled and pushed the bulge in behind my teeth.

It was… It was different from anything I had experienced before. The wad was nearly twice as large, and it almost filled my mouth as she pushed it in, leaving the ends hanging from my mouth. My tongue was pushed down onto the floor of my mouth, and I could not move it – and then I saw her tie a knot in a strip of towelling.

As she pushed that into my mouth, it forced the wad even further down, and then she tied the strip round my head, the ends hanging at the base of my neck. As she then tied the handkerchief round my head, I realised not only that there was no way it would fall down my throat – I really could not talk, and this was only the beginning.

Angela looked at me with a raised eyebrow, but I nodded to show I was all right, and then watched Patty as she pressed strip after strip over my mouth and jaw, covering my face from ear to ear.

I could feel the tape pulling on my skin, but I didn’t feel afraid this time as Rachel watched me as well. It just felt so wonderful…

I watched Patty as she picked up the roll of white tape, and smiled as she said “brace yourself Debbie – because you are about to enter the world of the complete gag.”

I nodded, and then heard the squelchy sound as Patty tore the end of the tape free. She then pressed it against my cheek – and then wound it tightly round my head, covering the two gags already keeping me quiet.

No – the three gags, as I felt the tape pushing my cheeks in and pressing my hair against the back of my head. It felt so tight, and then she covered that with the silver duct tape, wrapping that tightly round my head as well, as if my head had a tight band round it.

And it felt – AMAZING!!! I knew I could not get this off, and it really worked! Finally I knew what it felt like to be properly tied and gagged – apart from my legs, that is. But perhaps…

“There we go – have a look at yourself in the mirror Debbie.”

“Llrrht,” I heard myself say as I walked over, and stared at the silver band round my head, pressing my cheeks in. I shook my head to try and shake it off, but it was no good – it was firm and staying. Stepping back, I turned round and looked over my shoulder at all the ropes holding my wrists and arms firmly in place.

“Now the finishing touch,” Patty said as she folded a blue silk scarf and tied it round my head, covering everything so that, like Rachel, it looked as if I had a simple over the mouth gag in place.

I should have been scared, I should have been terrified – but I wasn’t. I was tingling with excitement, it all felt so wonderful and nice…

To anyone else, I was Debbie in trouble again. But now I knew, now I understood what they meant.

I sat with Rachel and watched as Angela then tied Patty in the same way as both of us, and decided to test my gag. I tried first to push the wadding out with my tongue, but the bands of tape stopped me doing that. I then tried screaming, but all I heard was a faint sound coming from somewhere.

I then looked at Rachel, and tried to say “is this what it is always like?”

Only… My tongue was forced to the floor of my mouth, which was filled by the rapidly dampening cloth, and even if that was not the case – the tight bands around my head meant my lips could not move.

So all I heard was “Stthethslk,” and Rachel merely grunted as she nodded and looked at me. Neither of us could understand each other – and that just made it even more exciting!

Eventually, Angela tied a coloured scarf round Patty’s head, and said “right – given this is Debbie’s first time like this, I’m not going to bind your legs?” She must have seen the look in my eyes, as she said “for safety reasons – you need to learn how to hop, and its better you get used to this first. Go – explore, move round, but take your time and take care, all right?”

We all nodded, as she left the room, the door wide open as we looked at each other. Patty then indicated with her head as we walked out of the room, mw following Patty, then Rachel as Angela followed us.

It was the strangest feeling – as if I was walking on air, unafraid, without a care in the world, despite not being able to move my arms or make more than unintelligible sounds. It was new, bright and amazing, as we walked down the stairs and along the corridor of portraits.

I looked up at them, wondering if they ever had something similar or did something similar, when I turned the corner and ran into someone. I immediately said “sorry” – but what I heard was “Srrrr,” and when I saw who I had bumped into, I turned bright red.

At first, I had no idea who Debbie had bumped into, but then I looked at the young man with Lord Holderness, as he said “Debbie? I thought you were in the States? What are you doing here?”

“Alan? Alan Markson?” I heard Angela stammer for a moment, before she said “what are you doing here?”

“Well, after your grandfather proved curcial in providing the backing for The Awakening, I wanted to talk to him about backing my next film – gotta admit however, the last thing I expected to see was Debbie here. Are you… Are you all right?”

I looked at Debbie, who nodded as Angela stammered “well…. Obviously…”

“I see you’re researching new ideas for the TV show right? Looks like you really cannot get out of that?”

Debbie slowly nodded as Alan said “I directed quite a few episodes of Debbie Does It All – in fact, we’re due to shoot a block soon, right Debbie?”

She nodded again as I saw how red she was, and then Alan said the strangest thing.

“Let me guess – under the socks, your hands are taped over, and you’re holding sponges?”

We all looked at him, wondering how he knew as we nodded.

“Figured as much – I tie Gerri in the same way?”

“You do?” It was Angela’s turn to sound surprised, as she said “why do you…”

“Well, ever since that weekend, and her visit here, she and Ken have enjoyed some games - and when he’s not around, she’s asked me to tie her up as well. So she taught me everything you taught her – and she enjoys it as well.”

We all giggled at that, before Alan said “and under the scarves, tape round your heads right?”

“Well, anyway,” Lord Holderness said, “we have business to discuss. Alan, Debbie’s visit here is a secret – can we trust you to keep that secret?”

“Oh sure – and Gerri can be trusted as well.”

“Gerri?”

Alan actually smiled and nodded as he said “yeah – she’s meeting up with me here later. Anyway…”

“Grandfather, you never told me…”

“Surprise – but as I said, we have business matters to discuss, Alan?”

“Of course – see you later girls.”

I don’t remember a lot of the rest of that afternoon, I do remember walking round the ground floor, and then going out onto the back lawn as Patty led the way. We even spent some time out on the lawn, running round – not as fast as I would normally do, given I was restricted to breathing in and out through my nose, but that made it even more exciting.

One thought was still at the back of my mind, however – Alan Markson had seen me like this, and now what would he think?

Anyway, eventually we walked back in, Mrs Bridges holding the door open for us, and as we came in we saw Angela sitting at the kitchen table with another girl – one I recognised instantly…

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:27 am

Nice!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:29 am

What a fun gag!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:31 am

Great chapter!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:01 am

What a great update, KP! We finally get to see Debbie experience the full gag, and then some! She was gagged more tightly than most of the regular gang! Cassie and Suzie would love Patty’s new gag!

And she met Alan Markson! What a coincidence that the same Alan Markson that was Gerri’s brother who was a director was also Debbie’s director! I’m sure it will have an impact on Debbie’s film career. Hopefully, he and his sister would keep this a secret, or there would be a media field day.

And Gerri’s here! What a mini reunion this would be! Patty would be delighted at this turn of events!

Looking forward to more, KP!

Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:07 am

Hallo Tom Ford, I not know it if this is really help Debbie`s for film career. I hear for actors how get only set in film because was friends of art director or producer.
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:32 am

Plueschbabycd wrote:Hallo Tom Ford, I not know it if this is really help Debbie`s for film career. I hear for actors how get only set in film because was friends of art director or producer.

It might or it might not help. But it certainly will affect how Debbie will be treated by the director, unless of course, Debbie and Alan were already close before this, closer than a mere director actress relationship.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:39 am

Great update!!

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”