An Education: Teaching Debbie

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Re: An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby William F Somebody » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

Now this is fun! Fun! Fun! Debbie's gonna learn the ropes, literally, I must say! She would realize that being tied up on TV is quite different from being tied up for real! And she's having fun learning!

Hopefully, she can put what happened during her kidnapping in her past as she has more fun with her friends! With Patty and Rachel there to make sure she's safe and happy, she could finally have a healthy tie up game! She finally would get to experience what it is to be tied up! Debbie is finally going to have true fun!

And I look forward to when she learns more and more about TUGs!

Looking forward to more, KP!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 am

Please please update really really soon!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:05 am

Hope you update soon!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:13 am

I smiled as Debbie tried to twist her arms free – if Rachel had done what I thought she had done, it was easy – if you knew what to do.

“Patty?”

I nodded and sat down, then wriggled my bottom back until I had managed to get my arms over it and under my legs. Debbie stared at me, open mouthed as I then got my hands in front of me, and used my teeth to undo the knot, the rope falling away from my wrists.

“Oh my god,” Debbie gasped as she looked at me, “that’s why they tied the rope round my waist – to stop me doing that!”

“Sure – now you do it.”

I should have realised Debbie had never done something like this before – it took her about ten minutes of wriggling and struggling before she managed to get her hands in front of her, and then untie her own wrists. As she did, she laughed and said “that feels fantastic! I’ve never done anything like that before!”

“Really,” Rachel said, “but you escape from ropes all the time on TV!”

“It’s acting – and although they tie them so they look tight, they also do it in a way they come free quickly. That’s why it gets frustrating at times – I want to be tightly tied, but they won’t do that.” She then looked at me, and at Rachel before she said “do you think I can tie Patty’s wrists now?”

“Go on,” I said as I handed her the rope, “let’s see what you can do…”

I took the rope in my hands, and tried to remember what I had seen Rachel do. Doubling it over, I passed it horizontally round Patty’s wrists, and then fed the ends through the centre loop and pulled back. As she watched, I wrapped the ropes around Patty’s wrists horizontally three times, keeping the bands neatly arranged, then fed the ends through one and and tied them off.

“That feels right,” Patty said to encourage me, as I then passed the ends vertically round her wrists, pulling them as I watched the bands tighten, and then tying the ends off with a knot.

“Well – good job for a first time,” Patty said with a smile as she turned round, Rachel nodding in agreement.

“Why thank you,” I said with a smile, “but can you get free without putting your hands in front of yourself.”

“Let me see… Hang on a second… There we go.”

I could only watch as she pulled her arms for a few seconds, and then held the rope up. I looked at Rachel, who was laughing as she said “try again – this time, make sure the knot is out of reach of her fingers. She managed to loosen the knot enough to do that.”

“Oh – NOW I get it,” I said as Patty handed me the rope back – and I re-tied her wrists, this time putting the knot on top of the binding where she could not reach it with her fingers. “Try now,” I said as Patty wriggled her fingers.

“That’s better,” she said eventually as she started to struggle, pushing and pulling her arms as she did so. This time, I felt I had got it tied so she would not be able to get free. I was really excited about that as well – before Patty pulled one last time and the ropes fell off.

“Don’t feel so bad,” Rachel said with a smile, “with just the wrists tied, eventually if you struggle enough you will get the ropes off. That’s why the kidnappers tied your wrists to your back with rope around your waist – and why we also tie our arms to our sides. That way, there is no way we can move our arms enough to do that.”

“Wow – now I get it,” I said quietly, that tingling feeling growing in me as I said “so how can you tie me so that I really cannot move my wrists, or get them free?”

“There are a few ways – but I learned a new one from Louise and Frank. Want to try it?”

“Who are Louise and Frank?”

“Oops – sorry,” Rachel said with a grin. “Louise Hobson is a friend who lives on the other side of town, and Frank Cottrell is her very shy boyfriend. He lives with his brothers and family on a farm, so he knows a lot of knots.”

“And they play these games as well?”

“Oh yes – and she has met Jay Edwards as well,” Patty said as she picked up some rope. “So, ready to take the next step Debbie?”

I nodded in agreement as Patty picked up a longer length of rope, and told me to put my hands behind my back again. As I did so, I bit my lower lip, the excitement growing as Patty crossed my wrists, and I felt the rope going around them again. But this felt different – it was snug, but it seemed to be being wrapped in a different way, a different pattern. As it was tightened, I heard Rachel behind me saying “that is different – but it looks like it is doing just as good a job.”

And I had to admit, it felt as if it was, as the ropes tightened and I felt Patty tying the end off. “So how does that feel,” she said as I tried to move my hands – and found it was even snugger, even tighter than before. The one thing was I found it a little uncomfortable to let my wrists drop, so I kept them up as much as I could.

“Well, I can’t see how to untie that,” I said – and then I felt more rope going round my wrists, this time in the same way as before, and securing them even more tightly together.

I smiled as I said “wow – what did you to them this time,” trying with very little success to move them. This was amazing – I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, wondering what she had done.

I could see Debbie was excited, so I said “come and see while I do it to Rachel as well.” She waked over and watched as I crossed my friend’s wrists behind her back, making her arms as perpendicular as possible, almost at a right angle as they say at school. I then wrapped one end of the rope around Rachel’s left wrist, under where her right one was, and secured it with a knot.

“Frank called that a clove hitch – it makes sure the rope stays round the wrist,” I said, Debbie nodding as she watched me then take the rope under Rachel’s right wrists, then over the top of her left wrist above her right arm, under her right wrist again, and then back over her left. As I did this, I pulled her wrists together, and then started on another pass round her arms.

I did this three or four times, and then tucked the rope through one band, before taking it in the other direction, this time wrapping the rope between Rachel’s crossed wrists. Rachel gasped as the ropes tightened, and I heard Debbie giggle as well as I tied the rope off with another clove hitch.

Taking a second, slightly shorter length of rope, I then tied that round Rachel’s wrists as well, in the usual way, around and between her arms. “Wow – that does feel tighter,” she said, Debbie nodding as she said “now I know why I can’t really move my wrists.”

“And how does it feel,” Rachel asked as she looked at me.

“If I said amazing?” Debbie grinned.

“Apparently, it’s called a square hitch – Laura said that Frank told her they use it on the farm to hold two poles together, so that they don’t fall apart. Which means you have next to no chance of getting your arms apart.

“Although – by all means, try.”

I started to twist my arms round – well try to, but to my joy and delight I found it was next to impossible. Even better, Rachel was concentrating and trying to find something, but in the end she shook her head and said “all right, you win Patty – no way that I can get free from this. I don’t know how, but there is virtually no give.”

I cannot even begin to describe just how excited I was about this. To be in a state where I could hardly move my hands was so amazing, felt so good, I thought I was going to faint – and then it got even better. The butterflies in my stomach were doing a massed flight as I wondered what was going to happen next.

Patty must have sensed what I was thinking, as she picked up a length of rope and looked at me. “So, are you ready to really have your arms immobilised Debbie?”

I looked at her, and then slowly nodded as Patty said “I need to tell you something now. Once we start on this, once you are really tied up Debbie, we are going to decide when you are freed, unless one of the adults say it is time to stop. Not you – you put your trust in us. That way, it gets more exciting, because part of the fun is that you won’t know when you will be freed once we are done.”

I considered that for a moment, a strange feeling growing inside me before I eventually said “deal – so what comes first?”

“This does,” Patty said as she wrapped some rope around my waist and over my wrists. It felt tight, but not too bad – and then behind me she pulled something, and it suddenly felt like a tight belt round my waist. I could feel her tying the rope off – and then to my delight I discovered I really could not move my wrists at all, never mind try and get them separate! They were pinned to my back, and I could not even move them up and down.

Somehow, however, that made it feel better – it was more comfortable on my wrists, and I could still move my elbows as if I had wings. It was very different from when I was tied up for a film or program – and it was the most exciting feeling I have ever had! It felt nice, secure, and the butterflies were now swarming en masse inside me. This was what I had been missing – it felt as if I had a new dress on, only more so.

“Ready for the next part?”

I smiled and nodded as Patty held another long length of rope, and tied it round my left elbow, leaving a tail of rope hanging down my side. She then pulled the rope across my stomach at the front, before looping it round my right elbow.

I did wonder what she was going to do – as she wrapped it round my elbow, and then took it over my stomach again. Then she pulled – and my elbows were suddenly pulled forward, and drawn close to my body.

“Wow,” I heard myself say as Patty wrapped the rope around my elbows and body several times, and then passed it between my body and elbow on my right hand side, making it even tighter.

There was a little rope left – but she took the around me, tightened the bands on my left hand side, and then tied it to the other loose end.

“Now that is new,” Rachel said as Patty completed the tie on my left side, “very different from what we normally do.” If this was different, I had to wonder how it would feel when they did this in the normal way, because this was wonderful. I really could do nothing more than twist my body round, and there was no way I could even begin to escape.

This was easily the most exciting thing I had ever done, and I was beyond ecstatic at how it felt for me. I had to fidget, try to control myself.

“I think she likes it – what do you think Rachel?”

“I think she does Patty – which begs the question.

“How is it going to feel on me?”

“I hope it feels as good as it does to me,” I gasped and then laughed. This was AMAZING!!!
Last edited by KP Presents on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Read stories of ordinary women in distress at http://www.kppresents.com

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 am

Two things. First, courtesy of Tom Ford, for those wondering what Patty did, these may help: -

http://www.animatedknots.com/lashsquare/#ScrollPoint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MelDZc2rgk&t=13s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_iGkv36dww

Second - Saturday is going to see Patty, Rachel and Debbie have a dress up day - in clothes or outfits from the 1960s. If you have suggestions, let's hear them...

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:58 am

A tiny quibble, but...

KP Presents wrote:
I nodded in agreement as Patty picked up a longer length of rope, and told me to put my hands behind my back again. As I did so, I bit my lower lip, the excitement growing as Patty crossed my wrists, and I felt the rope going around them again. But this felt different – it was snug, but it seemed to be being wrapped in a different way, a different pattern. As it was tightened, I heard Rachel behind me saying “that is different – but it looks like it is doing just as good a job.”

And I had to admit, it felt as if it was, as the ropes tightened and I felt Patty tying the end off. “So how does that feel,” she said as I tried to move my hands – and found it was even snugger, even tighter than before. The one thing was I found it a little uncomfortable to let my wrists drop, so I kept them up as much as I could.

“Well, I can’t see how to untie that,” I said – and then I felt more rope going round my wrists, this time in the same way as before, and securing them even more tightly together.

I smiled as I said “wow – what did you to them this time,” trying with very little success to move them. This was amazing – I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, wondering what she had done.

I think this should be Debbie speaking, since Patty here is referred to in the third person, and Patty's dialogue is in italics.

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:18 am

Tom - Fixed

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:18 am

Nice!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:58 am

Great new techniques!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:39 am

Great chapter!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:18 am

What a nice nice update! It's good to see Debbie really getting tied up! She's getting excited, as Patty and Rachel introduce her to the more intricate tie ups that they do, and introduce her gradually into being tied up full job.

Looks like she's gonna have the time of her life!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:22 am

I love reading Debbie's reaction to all of this!

spetsnaz08
TUGs Member

Postby spetsnaz08 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:05 am

Wow, I love the two last updates. It's nice see Patty told how it all began. How many stories have occurred in this incredible series! And now also Debbie has joined at the games.
A little quibble: "Laura said that Frank told her they use it on the farm to hold two poles together"
Laura it should be Louise.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 am

Great update!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:38 am

Please please update really really soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:22 am

Yes, Debbie, it is amazing! Any more excitement and the butterflies might burst her stomach! And I'm glad she's learning fast. Pretty soon, she'll be an expert. Still, wouldn't it be neat if they could tie her up really good on TV?

I'm glad they're taking it slow. At least she'll appreciate each step, and know why they are necessary, and not just overkill.

Looking forward to more, KP!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:22 am

Hope you update soon!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:00 am

“Watch carefully,” Patty said as she took a longer rope, and she started to tie the rope around Rachel’s waist. As she did so, and tied the ends off on top of her wrists, I noticed she left two long lengths hanging. I wondered what they were for, and then she wrapped them round the ropes, between her wrists and her waist, and pulled sharply. Now I realised how she had managed to effectively lock my wrists to my back!

“It’s called Cinching,” she said as she looked at me, “it keeps the ropes nice and snug, and tight.” Well, I had to agree with that, as I tried to move my arms again with no success. Such a nice feeling…

I watched as she took a longer length of rope, and saw how she had forced my elbows to my sides as she did the same to Rachel. I kept twisting round, but it was no good – I just could not move my arms at all!

As Rachel and Patty looked at each other, I said “there is no way I could get out of this – it’s wonderful and tight and…”

“Actually,” I said quietly, “there is a way.”

“There is?” Debbie stared at both of us and said “how?”

“Rachel?”

“We could use scissors or knives,” she said, “but there is another way that does not involve destroying the ropes.” She walked round and looked at Debbie’s back.

“What are you doing,” she said as she turned round, but Rachel looked at her and said “no – face the other way. I need to look at your back.”

I smiled as Debbie as she looked at me, her eyebrow raised, and said “what is she going to do?” I said nothing, and watched as she said “Rachel?”

“Shhh – thinking,” she said – and then Debbie squirmed as she felt something change behind her. Then she looked down as the rope that had been around her waist loosened, before it fell to the ground. She then gasped as Rachel managed to loosen the ropes around her wrists enough for her to shake them free.

“How… How did you manage to do that,” she said as she waved them round.

“Finding the right place to pull on the knots to loosen them,” Rachel said as she managed to get the rope around Debbie’s elbows loosened enough for her to pull one arm free and untie herself, before she released my friend.

“Is that why you had your hands covered?”

“That’s right,” Rachel said, “ready to see how that works?”

“You bet I am,” Debbie said, so I went to the box and took two sponges out. “Hold these,” I said as I handed them to her, “and make two fists.” As she did that, I tool a roll of silver tape, and started to cover her hands in the material.

“We used to use just socks,” Rachel said as Debbie watched me, “but it’s possible to rip them. This way, your hands cannot be used.”

“No way,” Debbie whispered as she twisted her hands round, then watched as I pulled some socks up over her hands, and used some of the white tape to secure the tops to her arms.

“Now how does it feel,” I said as I crossed her wrists behind her back again, and started to secure them with the square lashing as before. Once I had her wrists firmly secured, I walked round and collected more ropes before I secured her around the waist and stomach as before.

“Oh my,” she said in a higher pitched voice, “this feels even better, knowing I can do nothing about it now.”

“Hold that thought,” I said as I covered Rachel’s hands and arms in the same way, and then re-tied her upper body in the same way. She then wriggled round as Debbie tried to get free.

“Still think there is no way either of you can get free?”

“How can we – our hands are covered,” Debbie laughed – and then she looked at me as Rachel knelt behind her.

“If I was you,” I said quietly, “I’d stay very still.”

“Why - what is she… Oh my,” Debbie said as she realised the rope around her waist had loosened – then her wrists – and then her elbows. “How… Did you use your teeth?”

“Oh yes,” Rachel said with a smile. I watched, grinning as Debbie looked at her wrists – which was the moment there was a knock on the door, and Mrs Bridges came in.

“I thought you might be in here,” she said as she came in, “time for bed, I think.”

“Ah well – time’s up for tonight,” I said as I uncovered Debbie’s hands, and then we released Rachel.

“Lord and Lady Holderness were wondering if you would join them for breakfast tomorrow morning.”

“What time, Mrs Bridges?”

“They were thinking eight o’clock?”

I was going to ask if we could be a little later, but then Debbie said “that’s great – thank you Mrs Bridges.”

Rachel and I nodded, as Mrs Bridges said “good – off to bed then.”

When I opened my eyes, for a moment I wondered who had managed to get into my bedroom. It was still dark, and the bed was so warm, but…

“Morning Debbie.”

I opened my eyes again to see Patty and Rachel in their pyjamas, and then looked at the clock.

“Yes, it is that early,” Rachel said with a grin, “But you agreed we would have breakfast at eight this morning with Lord and Lady Holderness, so we need you to get up now.”

“Oh yeah – I did didn’t I,” I said as I got up and stretched.

“You can use the shower first,” Rachel said, so I grabbed my washbag and a towel, and walked into the corridor with them.

“The shower is in there,” Patty said as she pointed to a door, “Have fun.”

I nodded as I went in – and soon started to wake up as the warm water washed over me.

When I got back to my room, I dried myself on and put on some clean underwear, and then wondered about what to put on that day. If I was at home, it was a simple choice for me – old joggers, a sloppy joe top, and some flip flops. Looking round the nice room, however, I remembered that I was not at home, I was a guest.

Mummy always said when we were visiting, one should always look one’s best, so I decided it would be rude to be so casually dressed here. With that in mind, I took out a pair of sheer black tights and pulled them on, and then found in the wardrobe a brown jumper dress, with a wide pleated circle skirt that came to just below my knees. You see, I really do not like letting people see my knees, even when I’m running. That’s why I prefer to wear trousers or long skirts when I’m on set if at all possible.

This was as casual a dress as I had, and as I slipped on a pair of flat shoes and looked at myself, I nodded and smiled. If things went as they had last night, then the next step was logical – and if that was the case, then I may end up hopping around…

Opening the door and looking round, I walked along the corridor, wondering where they were – and as I passed the door to the shower, I got my answer as Patty came out.

“Oh – you’re nicely dressed,” she said with a smile, “so we’re dressing up a bit this morning as well?”

“I wanted to – do you normally?”

“It depends on the occasion – Fancy wearing a smart dress this morning, Rachel?”

“Why not,” Rachel said as she came over, carrying a towel and her washbag, “we’ll come along to the playroom in a few minutes Debbie.”

As the clock struck eight o’clock, we walked down the stairs. Patty was wearing a short sleeved white dress with a blue cornflower print, while Rachel was wearing a brown slip dress over a white jumper. Both were also wearing tights and flat shoes, as we made our way to the dining room.

Lord and Lady Holderness were already seated, Lady Holderness in a grey jumper and trousers, Lord Holderness in a white shirt and grey trousers. There was another young woman there – she looked as if she was in her early twenties, with shoulder length blonde hair, and was wearing a blue cardigan over a matching jumper, a knee length black skirt, and black shoes that had a small heel.

“Ah – there you are,” Lady Holderness said, “Come in girls, and sit down. Help yourselves to breakfast.”

“Hey Angela,” Patty said as we sat down, “what brings you here?”

“Helping Grandmother with the events for Halloween – there’s a lot to do, and not a lot of time to do it,” the younger woman said. “Grandmother said you and Rachel were staying with a friend – I’m Angela Bowden, the oldest granddaughter. And you are?”

“Deborah – Deborah de Witt,” I said with a smile, “it’s a great pleasure to see you Angela.” I helped myself to some orange juice, and put some cereal in my bowl, as Angela said “have we met before? I’m sure I’ve seen you somewhere Deb…”

“Here it comes,” Rachel giggled, “three… Two… One…”

“Debbie Dee? You’re Debbie Dee!”
Last edited by KP Presents on Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:07 am

A tiny quibble, KP.

KP Presents wrote:<i>“Actually,” I said quietly, “there is a way.”

“There is?” Debbie stared at both of us and said “how?”

I was going to ask if we could be a little later, but then Debbie said “that’s great – thank you Mrs Bridges.”

Rachel and I nodded, as Mrs Bridges said “good – off to bed then.”</i>

This I think is Patty speaking, and that should be in italics. Thanks.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:55 am

What fun!!

spetsnaz08
TUGs Member

Postby spetsnaz08 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:59 am

It's nice to see Angela again. I'm looking forward for her chat with Debbie Dee.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 am

Angela's back!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:55 am

Great chapter!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:02 am

And so Debbie's education continues. Looks like Patty is determined to teach her new friend everything! And Debbie is just the same eager to learn about it all. One's thing's for sure. She will have lots of fond memories of her stay in the Manor.

And Angela is here! I wonder what shenanigans have the youngest kids planned with her around? Whatever it is, it's something that Debbie, I'm sure, will never expect.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:06 am

Great update!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:38 am

“Well,” I said as I wiped my chin, “yeah, I am.”

“Oh my goodness,” Angela said as she looked at her, “I have to admit, I have seen your work – can I… Can I have your autograph?” She picked up her handbag and took a small book out, handing it and a pen to me.

“Debbie is here as a guest,” Lady Holderness said, “but as far as anyone else is concerned, she is in America with her parents. I trust you will keep her presence here to yourself Angela?”

“Of course I will,” she said with a smile as I handed the book back. “So you’re here for a complete break, Debbie?”

“Amongst other things,” I said with a smile as we ate our breakfast.

“So what would you like to do this morning,” I asked as Patty, Rachel and I went up to the playroom after breakfast. We didn’t want to change, which I was glad about – I was a guest here after all, and it was important that I did not let the side down, as it were.

“Let me ask you a question first,” Patty said, “how would you like to dress up this afternoon in some old clothes?”

“When you say old clothes, you mean…”

“We sometimes dress up in some clothes from the fifties,” Rachel said, “and pretend we’re teenage sleuths captured by the bad guys – you know, Nancy Drew, that sort of thing…”

Well, I’d work costumes from times past before, but it sounded like fun, so I nodded.

“Wait here,” Patty said as she disappeared from the room.

“All right then,” Angela said as she came back into the room with me, “I hear you three want to play dress up this afternoon, right?”

“If that is possible, Angela,” Debbie said.

“Well, we have a slight problem,” she said with a smile, “I have loaned mine to some friends for Hallowe’en, and all the others are at the girls’ houses – but I could ask Grandmother if she has some clothes you can wear later, if you want?”

“Thanks Angela,” Patty said, “do you have time to help us with something else?”

“Let me guess – you want to be tied up?”

Debbie grinned as I said “yeah – we’ve been teaching Debbie, but I’d love it if you could tie me up once I’ve secured them.”

“Why could I see this coming,” Angela said with a smile, “are you all right with this Debbie?”

I thought she was going to shout “YES” but instead, she just grinned and nodded. “So where do we start?” she then said as she looked at me.

“Let’s go back to where we were yesterday,” I said with a grin as I took out the sponges, and handed two to her and two to Rachel. Both Angela and Debbie watched as I taped Rachel’s hands into fists, and then pulled up the sleeves of her jumper before I pulled the socks over her sliver fists.

“Why are you doing that,” Debbie asked as I sued the white tape to fix the socks to my best friend’s arms.

“To stop her pulling them off,” I said as I pulled the sleeves down over her covered arms, and then came over to tape Debbie’s fists. I did the same to her – pulled the sleeves of her dress up, fixed the socks in place, and then pulled the sleeves down over them.

“Okay – so how are you going to tie them,” Angela said as she looked at me.

“I’ll show you on Rachel, so you can do the same to me,” I said with a smile, as I took the length of rope, arranged Rachel’s covered wrists behind her back, and started to tie the square hitch knot. I glanced at Angela, who was watching closely, as I soon had Rachel’s wrists secured, and then tied the usual ropes over that binding.

“There,” I said as I looked at Angela, “what do you think?”

“Different, I grant you that,” she said with a smile.

“Well, do you think you can secure Debbie’s wrists in the same way?”

“I can but try – if that’s all right with you Debbie?”

“Please, go ahead,” she said with a grin as she turned and crossed her wrists. Angela rook a length of rope, stared at it for a few minutes – and then did a perfect Square Hitch bind as quickly as I had!

“I forgot how quick a learner you are,” I said as she tied the rope off.

“Quick? I was a Guide you know,” Angela said with a grin, Rachel laughing as she then secured Debbie’s wrists further with the usual ropes.

“D’OH! I had forgotten that for a moment,” I said with a smile as we each took a length of rope, and wrapped it round our willing volunteers’ waists, making sure we cinched it so that their wrists were locked to their backs.

“Right – we’re going to do the double figure eight, understand Patty?”

“Yes Miss Bowden,” I said in a singsong voice, but I tied the rope round Rachel’s arms and tummy, making sure I looped the rope around both arms and her stomach, so that they were locked in place. As Debbie watched Angela do the same to her, she smiled and said “this is as good as what you did yesterday.”

“Okay then,” Angela said as she tied that rope off, “I guess you want to be gagged now…”

“No.”

Rachel and Debbie both looked at me, Rachel with her eyebrows raised as she said “hang on – you just said no Patty?”

“Yeah, I did,” I said with a smile, “it’s a lovely day outside, but how many more of them are we going to get? Why don’t we go for a walk down to the lake, and enjoy the sunshine while we have it?”

“I never thought I’d see the day,” Angela said as she went to the box, and got two sponges out. “Well, we may as well start…”

Mrs Bridges just turned and smiled as the three of us walked through the kitchen, Angela saying “would you tell my Grandmother I am going to walk the girls down to the lake, and I will be back shortly?”

“Of course, Miss Angela,” she said as we stepped outside, Patty first, followed by Rachel, and then me, looking at their covered hands as we walked along. We made our way down the large lawn, as I looked at the line of trees.

It looked fantastic – although not as large as Markson Manor. I had been there for a couple of weeks before the kidnapping, shooting a film for Alan Markson, but I had not heard anything of a weekend when the family were held hostage. As we walked towards a gap in the line of the trees, however, I was revelling, both in the feeling of helplessness, and also in the fact we had total privacy – there was nobody else around.

Well, a few foxes and other creatures in the woods, as we walked along the path which sloped gently down through the trees. And what tress – the leaves red and gold, and the sunlight filtering through them.

“What is that,” I asked as we passed by a simple white cross in the ground.

“I’ll explain later,” Angela said with a smile as we walked on. Somehow, with my arms secured like they were, it made me so much more aware of everything around me – especially when a squirrel ran across the ground in front of me. I was so much more aware of everything.

“You as well,” Rachel said as I realised she had stopped and looked at me.

“Yeah – when it was your first time…”

“The full works? That was the weekend we spent at Missenden Hall,” Rachel said as we walked to catch up with Patty and Angela. “One huge massive game, and all the time it was a real kidnapping. It made things easier later.”

“I get the feeling you two have a lot of experiences,” I said with a smile, and then gasped as we emerged onto a grass area next to a lake, a white building gleaming in the sun on an island in the middle of the lake.

“Oh wow,” I said eventually as we joined the others, “what is this?”

“Holderness Lake,” Angela said with a smile, “you girls should be all right here for the moment.”

We all sat on the cool dry grass as she then said “I need to head back to the house, but I will be back in a little while. Have fun talking until then.”

“See you later Angela,” Patty said as we watched her walk back into the trees, and we all looked over the lake.

“What is that building,” I finally said as I looked at the building.

“That,” Patty said, “is the Mausoleum. The tomb of the Holderness family.”

I looked again at the building, before I said “you mean…”

“Almost all of the families are buried there – and one or two others,” Patty said with a smile. “Hey – want to know what else we can do while we are here?”

“What?”

“Run around,” I said as Debbie looked at me.

“But we have our arms tied,” she said as she looked at me. “Will it be safe to do that?”

“Of course it is,” I said as Rachel and I jumped up and started to run around – before we remembered Debbie, who was staring at us. “Oops – sorry,” I said as we came back, “we’re just used to doing it. Can you get on your knees, and then stand up?”

We watched as Debbie slowly did that, and then said “follow us” as we ran across the grass. Debbie looked at us for a moment, and then started to run after us, getting faster as she got more confident, as we ran around the lakeside lawn.

Eventually, we stopped to catch our breath, as I felt the cool air on my face – and Debbie said “that was amazing, it felt so good…”

“Ah – I see you’ve all had fun,” Angela said as she reappeared, carrying a picnic basket. Walking to the side of the lake, she put the basket down and laid out a blanket, before she started to set out a picnic.

“Come over here girls, and I’ll untie you so you can eat,” she eventually said as she looked at us.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:56 pm

Nice!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Angela's so fun!

hafnermg
Kidnapper

Postby hafnermg » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:34 pm

You sir are a master of torture. I keep hoping Debbie will get the full treatment but you keep teasing it and dancing away. It is a very fun ride!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:31 am

Great chapter!!

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”