An Education: Teaching Debbie

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

KP Presents
Master

Re: An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby KP Presents » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 am

As the film started, I settled down – I was comfortable, and truth to tell I do like watching things I am not the star of. It means I can see if I tried to steal the scene, and if so how to avoid it in the future. It was actually a fun way to spend the week, especially as I was slipped in and out quietly. Only Alan and Gerri knew who I was – to all the others, I was one of the local girls.

As we watched, Angela pointed out herself and Alicia, and I realised I had talked to both of them – but if Angela had not recognised me, then no way would her sister have done so. They were nice girls, though, not stuck up or anything. And it was fun doing the scenes with them.

I wanted to stretch my legs out, however – but when I tried to move them, I realised I couldn’t. Looking round, I saw that an extra rope had been added to Patty and Rachel, from their wrists to their ankles – and given I was tied the same way as them, I figured Gerri must have done it while we were watching the film. I tried to say something – but then remembered how difficult that was, so I filed that away for later.

“You know,” Angela said as she looked at me, “I remember now – you had longer hair, and were dressed like all the other kids. I totally missed who you were – and I am sorry. Perhaps I should hand back my fan club membership card now.”

“You have a fan club,” Gerri said as she looked at me, but I laughed and shook my head from side to side…

“Ah – here we are,” Gerri then said as the scene in the schoolroom started, the lead actress talking to a group of girls that included Gerri and Alicia. Patty and Rachel stared at the screen, and then at me as I shrugged my shoulders.

As the credits ran, Angela looked at me and said “I suspect you’re wondering about why you can’t move your legs, Debbie?” I nodded as she said “it’s a form of something called a hogtie. Gerri, would you show her how it works?”

I watched as Gerri put a pillow on the floor, and then lay me on my stomach so that my head rested on it. She then pulled my ankles back as I felt something tighten, but I had no idea what it was – until she let go of my ankles, and I tried to move them – only to feel my ankles brushing against my covered wrists.

I moved my head to the left as Angela pulled Patty’s ankles back, and tightened the rope from her wrists to her ankles so that they rested there. Turning my head to the right, I saw Gerri do the same the Rachel, and then they stood back.

As we lay there, I took a moment to consider my position, as it were. Tightly tied, unable to do more than move my head, and gagged. Oh lord was I gagged, as I counted it off in my head. The first handkerchief wrapped in the second one… The knotted towelling strip… the strips of silver tape covering my mouth and chin… The white tape pressing on my cheeks… The band of silver tape pressing on that… And finally the folded scarf over all that.

So, six… No, be honest, seven gags. No wonder I could hardy speak – the hankies on their own filled my whole mouth, and I was glad the ends were tied to the towelling strip know as well. I had tried to push it out with my tongue, as well as the knot in the towelling, but nothing was budging, even if I could get the tape off my lips and cheeks. The silver tape stuck more than the white tape, but I could see the method – use the tape to keep the cleave gags in, then the white tape on top because it would keep that there, and it did not harm the hair. The silver tape just added to that, and the folded scarf made it look so much better. If it was just silver, it just would not have looked right.

That was what was keeping me quiet – but then there were my hands, my fingers sunk into the sponges, then covered in tape, then the socks, and finally more tape to keep the socks in place. My hands really were useless – before any ropes were tied on my body.

Then the ropes – the square hitch and the other layer holding my wrists together, before the other ropes. So that was six things stopping and securing my hands before I even started. And all to make sure I could not untie them, or someone else. At least they had also tied the rope round my waist – I could relax knowing my wrists were held in place, somewhere that was comfortable. Yes, my wrists were secured to my back, but it was good, comfortable – and fun.

Then there was the rope round my arms, and my stomach, locking them in place as well. I tried to move my arms and wrists, but if I could move them an inch in any direction, that was a miracle.

But it meant I could do something, as I tried to escape as I had so many times in films or on television. I struggled as much as I could, and if this was a set that usually meant I could escape – but there was no way I could get free from these ropes, not the way I was. I even tried to move my feet, but the hogtie meant they were all locked in place, and I was stuck.

And it was AMAZING!!! I wanted to stay this way forever, totally secured, totally free to enjoy myself. Looking at Rachel and Patty, I could see they looked the same, and were just as happy, unable to move…

Which, if I had learnt anything that weekend, should have been the cue for them to surprise me – but I had something else on my mind. I had experienced every rope they had – all except two. The chest ropes I had seen tied on Patty when I visited her house. That had seemed to make it impossible for Patty to move, as they lay below and above her chest.

I remember Patty could not move an inch then – and I wanted to know why. I wanted to know SO BADLY IT HURT!!

I figured they did not do it because it was not needed – and in a sense they were right. But I wanted to know what it felt like – and before I left tomorrow night, I was going to find out. I wanted to be fully part of this!

As I looked over, I saw Patty and Rachel looking at each other, before they managed to move and inch themselves forward while tied as tightly as she was. How on earth were they managing to do that? There could only be one reason – they didn’t have the chest ropes, so they were able to move. Now I KNEW I had to experience total immobilisation!

For the moment, however, I watched as they inched their way forwards, forwards…

“Having fun?”

I turned my head to see Angela kneeling beside me, as she removed the rope holding my ankles to my hands, before she helped me to sit on the couch. She soon had my arms and wrists free, as I brought my arms round. She then removed the tape from the sock over my right arm, pulled the sock off and unwrapped the tape, allowing me to drop the sponge on the floor as I flexed my fingers.

“Right – I’ll leave you to get yourself and the others free,” she said as she left the room, and I looked at the other two. “Lunch is going to be ready soon.” I first thought of getting the gag off me, but as Patty and Rachel looked at me I tried to find the knot on the over scarf with my free hand, and failed. So I pulled the tape off above my left elbow, and eased the sock from my arm, before I started to unwind the silver tap over my left hand. Once I had that off, I dropped the other sponge and flexed both hands, before I stood up and jumped over to where Patty was, dropping to my knees beside her.

I looked for a few minutes at the short rope, which I now saw went from her ankles to the chest ropes. It took me a few minutes to find the knot, and a little while longer to figure out how to undo it, but eventually I heard Patty sigh as her feet fell to the floor.

I helped her to sit up and then looked at the rope round her arms and stomach. That proved to be easier to find and undo, as I coiled the rope after removing it. Next was the rope holding her wrists to her back as it went around her waist. That was trickier, as the knot lay between her wrists and her back, but eventually I managed to find, untie and unravel that.

As for the ropes around her wrists… The knots were in top of her wrists, so even if our hands were uncovered it would have needed one of us to undo them. But with her hands free, I could move them enough to untie and remove both sets of ropes, allowing Patty to bring her arms round.

Once I had uncovered her right hand, I knew Patty could free herself, so I sat next to her and untied the rope around my legs, and then my ankles. As Patty freed her other hand, and knelt next to Rachel, I decided to deal with the other matter in hand.

Standing up, I reached behind my head and managed to untie the peach scarf, and then found the end of the silver tape as I started to unwind it. I was so glad it was over the white tape – it was so sticky, it would really have damaged my hair. Once I had it balled up and put it to the side, I then started to unravel the white tape, letting my hair fall loose as I put that next to the silver ball. Feeling on my cheeks, I found the edges of the silver strips and slowly peeled them away, revealing the cleave gags.

Reaching round, I untied the first knot on top of the towelling strip, and then that one, before I eased the knot out of my mouth – and finally the cloths, looking at how grey and damp they both were. Working my mouth, I looked at the other two as they stood up and removed their own gags, with only one thing I could say.

“Wow… Just wow…”

It sounded so loud, so clear, as I continued “how did I manage to keep all that in there?”

“You did, and that is the main thing,” I said as we both walked over and hugged Debbie, just as the lunch gong sounded. “Let’s go and wash up, and then get something to eat.”

As we walked into the dining room, Lady Holderness looked at all three of us, and said “I think you may need to change after lunch girls – it looks as if you have been enjoying yourselves this morning.”

We looked down at our rumpled skirts, and I said “sorry, your Ladyship.”

“Well, they will clean,” she said with a smile, “come, sit down and eat, you must all be hungry.”

“We are, your Ladyship,” Debbie said with a grin as we all sat down and started to eat.

As we tucked into the meal, Lord Holderness said “we have a small announcement to make. After the success of the Awakening, Red Ribbon is going to be proud to act as the supporters for Alan’s next movie.”

“That’s wonderful,” Gerri said, “so what’s the title? What’s it going to be about?”

“To be revealed,” Alan said, “but I want to thank Lord and Lady Holderness for their support. I will say we will be filming in the summer next year, after your exams Angela, so if you and Alicia want to be extras?”

“I’ll check,” Angela said with a smile, “but thank you.”

“I may even have openings for a couple of teenage girl extras.” He looked at me and Rachel as he said “if you are interested?”

“How about a local girl,” Debbie said with a smile.

“Oh you never know – there may be a bigger part,” Alan said as she smiled.

“Sounds fun – does it mean I can get tied up as well on screen?”

We all looked at each other and burst out laughing, as Debbie blushed.

Eventually, Angela said “well, you had all better go back to your rooms and change – you will find clean outfits there, and if you leave the others on the bed we’ll get them sorted.

We looked at each other, and then walked out of the dining room, up the stairs, and into our rooms…
Read stories of ordinary women in distress at http://www.kppresents.com

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:04 am

Nice!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

Fun to see her hogtied.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Great chapter!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:17 pm

Ah! So little Debbie wanted to experience the double chest ropes. She should be careful of what she should wish for. :lol:

Nice to see her thoughts on the matter, and be a little introspective! Of course, being bound and gagged as she was, she had little to do and thus, could let her mind fly! She now realizes the enormity of the ropes and especially the gag! She was bound and gagged more securely than most of the cast!!

So Lord Holderness decided to back Alan! Good for Alan! And the Bowden girls would, it seemed, would be extras for another movie, and even Patty and Rachel!

Looking forward to more, KP!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:58 pm

Great update!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 am

please please update really really soon!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 am

That was some nice introspection there by Debbie! Truly, this was a weekend of discovery for her!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:51 am

I love love this chapter! It's so nice that she is enjoying all of this, and is getting curious of that extra rope. Looks like Charlie and Rachel's conspiracy on Patty on that day of rescue has unintended consequences.

Looking forward to more, as her week-end ends and we get to Halloween itself.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 am

Hope you update soon!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 am

When I walked into my room, I saw a very different outfit from that morning laid out. It was a light pink cardigan and top, white socks and what looked like black and white bowling shoes, but it was the skirt that was different. It was very long, blue in colour, with a pink flamingo printed on the front. I’d seen this type of skirt in old movie stills – a poodle skirt, if I remembered rightly. I soon had my shoes and the dress off, and put on the clothes, using the wide brown leather belt around my waist as well.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled as the skirt fell over my knees, going almost to my feet as the pleats flowed down – so my knees were still covered. But I had a dilemma – the socks.

But then I thought “what the heck” and put the socks on over my tights, before putting on my shoes. Looking at myself in the mirror, I smiled and then went out to find Patty and Rachel waiting in the corridor. They were both wearing similar outfits – Patty in a long red skirt with a pair of dice on the side, and a peach coloured top, while Rachel had on a red jumper and a grey skirt with a black circle and “5 ‘s” on each side, then “Rock N Roll” on the circle. She had a red belt round her waist, Patty a black one.

“So,” Rachel said, “what do you want to do this afternoon?”

“Honestly – I want to be tied up all afternoon,” I said with a smile.

“Fair enough,” Patty said as we walked to the playroom, “but I think we need to see how much you have learned.”

“Oh – how?”

“You get to tie Rachel up,” she said as we walked in. I stared at both of them, before I whispered “can I?”

“Sure,” Rachel said with a smile, “so, what do you want to do first?”

Well, in my excitement I grabbed the rope first, but then I remembered. “Nope – I need to cover your hands first, right?” Patty nodded as I looked for two sponges, and handed them to Rachel, waiting as she made the fists before I took the duct tape and wrapped them round her hands.

I then found a pair of sports socks, and pushed her sleeves up so that I could pull the socks over her hands, up her arms, and then tape them to her skin with the white tape. Looking at her sleeves, however, I then pulled them down over the socks and taped the cuffs to her covered wrists.

“Very clever,” Patty said, “I’ll need to remember that one. Now tie her wrists together – the Square lash, then the usual binding.” I nodded as I arranged Rachel’s wrists at right angles, and then took the first length of rope.

Well, I did my best with the square lash, but it probably wasn’t as tight or neat as when Patty did it to me. Still, I made three passes round, cinched it and tied it off, and then added the second wrist binding.

“Okay,” I said quietly, “now I fix your arms to your body.” Patty and Rachel both nodded as I used one long length of rope to tie her wrists to her back, passing it round her waist and then between her wrists and her back, and tied the off. Next was the rope around her arms and stomach, in the double figure of eight.

As I tied that off, I wondered again about those extra ropes, but I had no idea how they were tied, so I said “time to start keeping you quiet Rachel.”

“Gotcha,” she said as I found two clean hankies, balling one up and placing it in the centre of the other, before rolling that into a band. I asked her to open her mouth as wide as she could, waiting as she did so before I eased the wad behind her teeth, and left the ends hanging in front of her mouth.

“That’s it,” Patty said as I got it all in, “now for the next part.”

Nodding, I took a strip of towelling and tied a knot in the middle, then pushed that into her mouth as well, before tying it tightly round her neck. I felt strange as I then tied the handkerchief round her head, the knot on top of the first one.

“Uhhlrht,” Rachel said as she looked at me. “Yeah – just a very different feeling doing it to someone else,” I said as I looked at her, trying to remember what was next. She smiled and looked at me, and when I said “oh yeah – duct tape” she smiled and nodded.

So I took the roll of silver tape and tore strip after strip off, pressing it down until her face from her nose to the tip of her chin was silver.

“Now for the wrapping,” I said as I took the white tape, and wound it tightly round her head, covering the cloth and the silver tape as Rachel got quieter and quieter. I then tore the tape free and pressed it down, before taking the silver tape and wrapping that round as tightly as possible, keeping Rachel’s head steady with one hand as I did so.

For the finishing touch, I found a grey scarf, folded that into a band and tied it tightly round her head, covering everything. This really was fun – almost as much fun as someone tying me up and gagging me…

“Are you finished,” Patty said as she looked at me, and I looked at Rachel, kicking her feet to and fro…

“D’OH!” I found some more rope and tied her ankles tightly together, taking the rope around and between her sock covered ankles, before tying it off. Looking up at her, I said “do you want your legs tied together under the skirt?”

Rachel nodded, so I folded her skirt back and secured her legs below her knees. As I took the rope between her legs, I suddenly realised I may end up tied this way as well – but it was too late now…

As I folded the skirt back, Patty smiled and clapped as she said “well done – ready for your turn?”

“Oh yes,” Debbie said as I picked up two sponges, Rachel mumbling and swinging her legs to and fro, her skirt moving with her. As I started to tape over her hands, Debbie said “I can’t believe you thought of all these ideas. Where did they come from?”

“Well, they developed over time I suppose. At first, it was just the ropes round our wrists and ankles, and our stomach and waist, while the gag was just strips of tape, sometimes with something in our mouths. It was Uncle John who first taught me the double figure of eight…”

“And the gag? Where did that come from?”

“Well, it was Jay Edwards, when he kidnapped all of us and took us to Wissenden Hall, who first wrapped the tape round our heads,” I said, Rachel nodding in agreement. “He used duct tape at first, with a scarf tied over our hair, but he also used the special tape – the white one – which doesn’t need that. IT was some boys we know, when they invaded a sleepover with other friends, who used both at the same time.”

“And the hand,” she asked as I pulled the sleeves of her cardigan down and taped them to the socks.

“That was a way to stop us using our fingers. At first, just the socks, but then Granny Miranda showed us we could rip the socks.” Debbie sat down as I crossed her wrists behind her back, and started to bind them together. “So we taped out fingers together for a while. Believe it or not, it was Angela who showed us how to hold sponges and then cover our fists in tape, then cover them with socks.”

“And the cloth over the tape?”

“A big summer party we all came to,” I said as I tied the second rope around her wrists, and then wound the rope around her wrists and waist. “Anyway, we call it the full works, and over time we’ve perfected it.”

“But the extra wrist binding?”

“Oh yeah – that’s new. Maybe I should call this the full full works,” I said as I tied the rope around her arms and stomach, and then went to fetch two hankies. “Anyway, you have had the full works, and now you are fully inducted.”

“No I haven’t.”

I turned from where I was preparing the first stage of the gag, and said “What do you mean?”

“When we were at your house,” Debbie said as she twisted round, “there were two more bands of rope around your arms and chest, and they made sure you really could not move. I can move – a little – and I want to be unable to.”

I glanced at Rachel, who also looked surprised, before I said “are you absolutely sure you want them?”

“YES,” Debbie said as she looked at me, “until I have them, I do not have the full works, do I?”

“Well, all right,” I said as I put the handkerchiefs down, “If you want the extra ropes, you shall have the extra ropes.” I took another length of rope, and tied it around her arms below her chest – then one above…

As she tied the extra ropes round me, I felt them pressing on my chest, and now knew I really was getting everything. It was almost as if they wanted to keep the extra ropes, and how they kept them from moving, a secret – but so far, it just seemed – nice.

I glanced over as Patty found a shorter length of rope, and passed it round between my left arm and body, tightening… Oh. Tightening the ropes so they pressed more firmly on that side.

“Are you sure we want me to carry on,” she said as she took a second shorter length of rope. I nodded and said “Yes” – and then let out a little gasp as the rope tightened on the other side.

The band had felt nice before, but now I could see my breasts were essentially framed by the ropes, and they were rubbing on them. It felt different from what I was expecting, and I tried to shake them off – and then realised I was tied up. It was annoying, and I for the life of me could not figure out why they would want them – although I knew now why they could not move.

Patty picked up the first part of the gag, and said “do you want me to remove the extra ropes?” I wasn’t sure I wanted to feel this way, so I opened my mouth to say remove them…

“No – carry on.”

I was shocked to hear myself say that, but as Patty walked over I knew I needed to speak quickly, to ask her to take them off, to… Bu tit was too late, as I opened my mouth and the wad filled my mouth again! “Tkkthtmmff” I mumbled, but Patty didn’t understand me, as she finished the second part of the cleave gag ad tied the ends off.

“So, shall I remove the ropes now?” “Nod, nod,” I thought to myself as they ribbed more on mw – and then I shook my head from side to side! “So you want them to stay on?” This time, I thought “shake your head, shake your head…” and nodded!

What on earth was going on? How could I get this feeling to stop if I cannot tell Patty to remove them? As she covered my mouth with the duct tape, I tried to say something, but it only came out as a low mumble…

“Sorry – can’t understand you,” she said as she applied the two layers of tape, and then tied a folded blue cloth round my head to complete the gag. “You’d better tell me later when you can talk.”

Patty then stood in front of me and said “Is your nose itchy?” I shook my head from side to side, and then she asked “well, do you need to go to the toilet?” Once more I shook my head, before she said “so do you want me to take the extra ropes off?”

This time I wanted to nod – and instead I shook my head again, as the ropes rubbed even more on me, and I felt so, so strange…

“Well, you’d better take a seat,” she said as she walked me over to a stool next to Rachel, sitting down and tying my ankles tightly together side by side as I tried to get comfortable. She then looked up at me and said “do you want your legs tied together under your skirt as well?”

I nodded, Patty folding the skirt back and saying “are you wearing tights?” I nodded as she tied my legs together, the rope rubbing on the tights, and then folded the skirt back down again.

I squirmed round, the ropes rubbing even more as Patty looked at Rachel, and her friend nodded, Patty tying the extra ropes round her chest as well. I watched as she seemed to sigh and shake a little when the ropes were tightened, and then look over at me.

“Now, you both stay there,” Patty said as she left the room, and I tried to decide what to do next…
Last edited by KP Presents on Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:17 am

Of course you want to see this...

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 am

What fun!!

Wrapster
TUGs Member

Postby Wrapster » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Nice up date but it should be Wissenden Hall instead of Markham Manor.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:04 pm

I like the extra ropes.

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Just a tiny quibble, KP. I hope you don't mind.

KP Presents wrote:“Well, it was Jay Edwards, when he kidnapped all of us and took us to Markham Manor, who first wrapped the tape round our heads,” I said, Rachel nodding in agreement.

I think that should be Wissenden Hall, since I think that was Patty's first experience with Jay Edwards.

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:14 pm

I love the costumes, KP! And Debbie has shown herself a good student in the tie-up scene! She really tied up Rachel good, and while not as good as the veterans, it's good enough to prevent her from escaping.

And she's now gonna experience the chest ropes! Which would be funny as Debbie is older than when Patty first experienced it!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:22 am

Great chapter!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am

Great update!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:23 am

So nice to have new costumes! And I have a feeling that Debbie will be getting more than what she bargained for in wishing for the chest ropes!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:26 am

Please please update really really soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:52 am

Oh so the chest ropes were applied! Glad to see her reacting like the others did! I wonder if the other extra ropes would be applied? We'll see, I guess.

This really had been a week-end of discovery for the child, now teen, star. Hopefully, she would find someone to play tie up games at home. Like Gerri, who had gotten her brother to play too!

All in all, it was a very nice update, KP!!

Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:48 am

Hallo, wonder was Debbie not to young for this. O.K. I know now a day the youth want things early than is really good but I thought she really so young that everyone she have to wait at least one or tow years.
But I´m possible to old fashion. I was in this age not know from this and I think no only because I am male.
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Hope you update soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Plueschbabycd wrote:Hallo, wonder was Debbie not to young for this. O.K. I know now a day the youth want things early than is really good but I thought she really so young that everyone she have to wait at least one or tow years.
But I´m possible to old fashion. I was in this age not know from this and I think no only because I am male.
Andrew

Debbie, I think, is the same age as Patty and Rachel.

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:11 am

Those ropes were really starting to get on my nerves as I turned round, feeling them rubbing on me as I did so. I even tried to do what I logically knew I could not do – loosen the ropes by twisting myself round, but that made the rub more. I even stood up, trying to find some way to get some sort of relief, but it was next to impossible! All it did was make the ropes rub more…

Frustrated, I sat down and stayed still. Now I knew, I understood why Patty and Rachel did not move, if that was what happened. I could swing my legs to and fro, move my head slightly, but if I did any more than that.

“Debbie? Did you ask the girls to use those ropes?”

“Of course she asked us to tie them,” I said as I came in with Angela and Gerri, Debbie turning her head as Rachel looked at us as well. I wanted them to do something for me, but what was the first thing Angela did when we came back into the room?

Debbie nodded – very slowly – and I realised what was bothering her. I think Angela did as well, as she said “do you want me to take those extra ropes off?”

I could see the indecision in her eyes, and then I heard her say “Yssssplss” – and then shake her head from side to side. Oh, that took her by surprise, as she started to squirm round again.

“Can you do the same to me please – exactly the same,” I said, as Debbie looked at me, struggling to figure out what was going on. Well, if I understood it fully, I would explain it to her, but I don’t.

“All right then,” Angela said as she stated to wrap my hands, Rachel and Debbie looking at each other with raised eyebrows.

Angela stated to bind my upper body, as Gerri stood in front of me with the hankies in a band. “Open wide,” she said, and before very much longer I was as securely bound and gagged as the other two, Gerri kneeling down and securing my legs as Angela tied the extra chest ropes on me.

As the bands rubbed on me, the familiar giddy and irritating feelings came over me, as I watched Gerri fold the skirt back down and the two older girls stood at the side of the room. I looked at the other two, and then stood up, before I started to jump round the room again.

Had Patty completely lost her senses? As Rachel stood up and started jumping, I felt like I had no choice however – so I stood up and started to jump round again, feeling that flaming irritation again…

“Debbie?”

I stopped and looked at Angela, who was quietly laughing as she shook her head. “Do you want me to explain what’s going on?”

Oh how I would love that – so I nodded my head up and down.

“I don’t know,” she said with a grin, “to be honest, it’s easier if you just go with the flow…”

Now that was not what I wanted or needed to hear! Every time I jumped, the irritating feeling just got stronger and stronger, as if it was an itch that just would not go away, no matter how much I wanted to scratch it. It was even worse than when I had Chicken Pox!

But as they hopped out of the room, I just had to follow them, and try to think of something to distract the way I felt with them. When I looked in their eyes, I could see they felt the same way, and yet they kept going…

I noticed the way my skirt was jumping up and down with my short hops, and kept my knees covered – and I realised I’d never really thanked Alan for making use when he was directing, the costume department had me wearing dresses or longer skirts. And this skirt was great for this sort of thing – I had to admit, my legs were getting hot this morning, and at least with this skirt not only were my knees staying covered, but they were staying cool as well…

Eventually, we hopped towards the television room, and by the time I caught up Patty and Rachel were already sitting on the cushions. I literally collapsed into one, as Angela said “I think you both need the rest.” She opened the television up, turned it on, put a disc into the player – and suddenly the theme song for Debbie Does It All played!

It figured – if Angela was a big fan, she would have the collection, as we settled down to watch the earliest shows. I didn’t even notice as Angela and Gerri left the room, as I watched the younger me and remembered the times shooting those shows…

“I think you’ve had enough for now,” Angela said as she came back in, and ungagged Rachel. Once she was able to speak, she said “thanks – can you leave the knee ropes on for the moment though?”

As she nodded, I patiently waited my turn, trying desperately not to move and make it even worse for me. As it was, she untied me last, but I’m sure they all heard my sigh when those ropes were removed. Eventually, I was able to speak again, and I was determined to say something about what had happened…

Except that, when I tried to speak, nothing came out. I just stared at both of them, before Patty said “let’s go for a walk outside.”

“With… With our knees tied?”

“Why not,” Rachel said with a grin as they walked off, and I followed – slowly, and almost tripping over a few times. Not because the circulation had not returned to my legs – it had – but because it took me a while to figure out that with my knees tied, I could only take short steps, and that was still new to me.

Fortunately, they waited as I caught them up, and then we went out onto the lawn, walking down towards the trees as the sun was slowly setting.

“So how come you’ve got both tights AND socks on,” Patty said as we approached the path through the woods, “I mean, I understand tights OR socks, but both?”

I blushed and said “well, I already had the tights on, but the socks were part of the outfit, so…”

“So like a true professional, you wore both,” Rachel said with a smile. “We often do this, you know?”

“Do what?”

“Our friends and us – go out into town wearing long skirts, with our knees tied. Nobody ever notices…”

“You must have practised a lot,” I said as I stumbled along with them.”

“It’s like the jumping with your legs tied,” Patty said, “practice makes perfect.”

I nodded as I looked again at the red and yellow leaves on the trees, the sunlight really shining through as it began to get a little darker. There was something so peaceful about all this…

And I had to admit, as we walked along the paths, it did get easier. Certainly, by the time we had started to walk back up the lawn in the rapidly dimming light, I was walking almost as well as the other two, and wondering how this could be worked into a script as well.

“There you are,” Mrs Bridges said as we walked back into the kitchen. “Dinner will be ready in an hour or so, so you had better get yourselves ready.”

“Thank you Mrs Bridges,” we said as we walked back into the library, then sat down and lifted the skirts so that we could untie and remove the last rope. As I stretched my legs out, I said “You know there is one wonderful thing about these skirts?”

“Only one,” Rachel said with a grin.

“Well, one special thing – I can run around, do jumps, even star jumps, and my knees won’t show at all.” Standing up, I started to do a number of jumps and star jumps, the other two nodding and laughing as they watched.

“This has got to be the longest skirt you’ve ever worn,” I said as I flopped into a seat eventually.

“Nope.”

I looked at Patty, as she said “have you ever worn a Victorian dress? Long skirts covering everything, and so large you need to wear a cage to keep it in shape.

“A cage?”

“Well, it has another name,” Rachel said, “but you wear it round your waist with the corset, and lots of petticoats…”

“Oh yeah – fair point. I did wear something like that in The Awakening, you’re right. But you can’t be tied up in that…” Then I remembered what they had said earlier about their trip to Markson Manor, and I just looked at both of them.

“There’s the dinner gong,” Patty said as we all heard it, “come on – I’m starving.”

“Well, I hope you’ve had an interesting afternoon in those clothes,” Lady Holderness said as we were eating. “I used to wear Poodle skirts a lot when I was your age, and it wasn’t school or a formal affair.”

“I do like wearing it,” I said with a smile as the others nodded in agreement. “It feels as if I’m living in another era.”

“IT wasn’t that long ago,” Lord Holderness said with a smile, “but I know what you mean. Mrs Bridges, you have outdone yourself again,” he said as the housekeeper took our plates.

“We were talking about dressing up earlier,” Rachel said, “and how much we liked wearing the Victorian dresses.”

“Did you now,” Gerri said with a smile as she wiped her mouth, “well then, I have a little surprise for you.”

We all looked at her as she said “I’m afraid I made more outfits, and I’ve run out of storage space for them again. So when I heard Alan was coming here, and I had a chance to meet Angela, I decided to bring some of the costumes with me to add to the collections you girls already have.”

I saw Patty and Rachel look at each other, before Gerri said “I was going to give them to Angela to pass round, but seeing as you both are here, I can give you the dresses tomorrow.”

“Complete with corsets and everything?”

“Even with the shoes,” Gerri said as she then looked at me. “I also have a spare dress, which I was going to let Angela decide about – but as you’re here Gerri, would you like it? It should fit you.”

I simple smiled and said “thank you,” but inside my heart was racing.

“So what plans do you girls have for tomorrow?”

“Well, my parents are picking me up tomorrow night, right,” I said with a smile.

“True – but it is the thirty-first, after all…”

Oh lord, it was – it was Hallowe’en! I could see both Patty and Rachel had forgotten as well, as Patty said “but we don’t have a…” She then looked at Gerri, before she said “we do have costumes for tomorrow. We have your present, Gerri!”

“Are you suggesting you wear the dresses tomorrow?”

“Why not – if that is all right with both of you?”

I nodded, Rachel nodded – the deal was settled.

Wrapster
TUGs Member

Postby Wrapster » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 am

Wonderful! So Debbie gets "Those ropes"! Small quibble "but as you're here Gerri" should be Debbie. Marvelous update!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

Nice!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:02 pm

I like them walking with tied knees.

John Kennon Smith
Master