An Education: Teaching Debbie

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

KP Presents
Master

An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby KP Presents » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:52 am

“Look at me, I'm Debbie Dee
Little girls want to be me
I’m a star on TV, films and I’ve done Glee
Because I'm Debbie Dee…”

Sitting in my bedroom, I could not help myself from singing the wrong lyrics as I watched Grease for the umpty-something time. After all, everybody knows Debbie Dee, the star of television and films, the lead in Debbie Knows It All.

Or at least, they think they do. Do they know, for example, that my real name is Deborah Abigail De Witt, the granddaughter of the Earl of Moulton, the son of the Honourable Benjamin De Witt, one of a family of two. I have an older brother, someone your parents may have heard of – Roger De Witt, the Oxford Millionaire. Money is something our family does not want for – and I guess as a result, I’ve always been a little bit spoiled.

Okay – make that a lot spoiled. Roger is ten years older than me, and made his own fortune trading and advising on stocks and shares when he was an undergraduate in Oxford. So from as long as I can remember, I’ve had the run of this mansion we live in. Mummy and Daddy gave me everything I wanted.

So now here I am in my room, looking at myself in the mirror on my walk in wardrobe door. I’ve pulled my red hair back and put it into a ponytail, and I’m wearing sweat pants and an old sweatshirt – a far cry from the Debbie Dee most people see on the television.

I had my break when I was eight – I always did amateur dramatics at school and afterwards, and a talent scout saw me. Next thing I knew, I was in a BBC adaptation of Five Children and It, and my career snowballed from there. Turned out I was very good at it, and I enjoy acting. Don’t get me wrong – I really do enjoy it, but sometimes, I just want to be anyone but me.

I’d love to be able to go out with other girls, go to the park or the cinema, go to school even – but I can’t even leave home without being mobbed. Mummy and Daddy hired a tutor for me, so that I did my school – but the idea of just been able to go to a school, it sounds so good.

So look at me, I’m Debbie Dee…

Nope – not going to start that again! So I’ve become this famous, talented, rich actress, and I ended up having to do this tour, signing books in bookshops that were based on Debbie Knows It All. Which is when it all started.

We were in Lincoln, and I needed to take a break between signing sessions. So I went to the toilet, finished, watched my hands, stepped out – and was grabbed by a man, who put his hand over my mouth before picking me up and carrying me out of the back door of the bookshop.

I was put in the back of a van where two other men were waiting, all three with black balaclavas covering their heads. They also had leather gloves on, as they stuck a length of tape over my mouth, mad me lie face down, and tied my hands behind my back with rope. Another length of rope went round my ankles, and that was it – one of them got into the front of the van and drove off, while the other two watched me.

And that was my life for the next few days – I would wake up on a bed, tied and tape gagged, then they would untie me, let me wash, and give me some breakfast. I was then retied, gagged, put in the back if the van and driven somewhere. Then they would tie me to a chair, leave me until it was the evening, let me eat, tie and gag me again…

I had no idea people were looking for me, or the reward my family, the TV studio, and the film studios were offering – until they left me in an old farmhouse, tied to a chair in the room – and to my surprise, two girls wearing glasses came into the room, both even more tightly tied than I was, with something round their heads and covering their mouths, came in and stared at me!

At first, I thought they had been kidnapped as well, but then they left the room – only to be marched back in by my kidnappers. From the way they were talking, I gathered that they had not kidnapped the girls, but they knew who had tied them like them – someone called Jay Edwards. Mummy and Daddy told me about him later – he’s a bank robber who takes over the homes of the people he is robbing, holds them hostage in their own homes, and forces the mum or dad to rob their own businesses.

I wonder if they would make an episode of Debbie Knows It All based on that…

Okay – anyway, they untied the girls, removed several gags, and they said their names were Patty and Rachel. The men who kidnapped me gave us all some food, then tied us all up and tape gagged us before they left us on a bed. I had tried to escape, but had no luck, so I thought all three of us were stuck there…

Until Patty got up, jumped to a window and watched them leave, before Rachel joined her and they were free a minute later! They untied me, and we managed to get out of the house – and straight into a handsome young man called Charlie. I could see he and Rachel were cute for each other, but right then he made a suggestion – RUN!

Which we did – through some woods by the farmhouse, until we finally had to stop while I caught my breath. I managed to thank them all, before we went back to the house Patty lives in. It was a nice little house, but her mother was out, so I watched as they told me about some of the games they played – and Rachel and Charlie tied Patty so tightly she really could not move or speak.

Her mum came home then, and asked if I wanted something to eat. I said yes, she went into the kitchen – and then came back in, kneeling down and looking at me as she asked if I was all right. She then called someone, before she made us all fish fingers, chips and peas.

It was the most delicious meal I had eaten for the time I had been away.

As we finished, the doorbell rang, and a man with a nice smile came in. He said he was a policeman, and after he talked to me, Patty and Rachel he said he was going to take me to Mummy and Daddy. I waved goodbye to them and he drove me to a hotel – where Mummy, Daddy and Roger were waiting. There were tears, and lots of hugs.

That was when they told me they had put up a reward – and they were going to split it between the three families. And just how big a reward it was! I was glad they were going to get a reward, and I tried not to think of how long I would have been held captive if they had not found me…

But there was something that just did not feel quite right. I went back to work, and I did my job, but somehow I felt even lonelier than before. I talked to a therapist, told her most of how I felt, but it also wasn’t everything, because I had realised what was wrong.

I wanted to be tied up and gagged by my friends – and I mean REALLY tied up and gagged. Sure, I’d been ‘tied up’ on camera, but that was more a couple of turns of rope because I was ‘too young’. I was scared when the kidnappers tied me up, and I found I could not get free, but seeing the way Patty and Rachel got free so easily with each other’s help showed me I was wrong.

Then I saw the way they tied Patty so that she could not move or speak – and I wanted to experience that for myself! It looked so different, so exciting, but I never got the chance. If only…

“Debbie? Dinner is ready.”

“Coming,” I said as I stood up and walked down to the dining room, where Mummy and Daddy were already sitting at the table. As I sat down, our housekeeper brought the dinner through, but I sat there, playing with it as I pushed the peas around with my fork.

“Is something wrong Debbie,” Mummy said as she looked at me.

“Not really Mummy,” I said quietly, “I was just thinking about something?”

“Oh,” Daddy said, “and what would that be?”

“Well – promise you will not laugh?”

“Now have we ever laughed at something you said,” Daddy said as he looked at me.

“Well… I was just wondering how much I would enjoy just having someone my own age to play with – another girl who wanted to know me as me, not as Debbie Dee.”

I looked at my parents, as Mummy said “well, how many girls you age do you know that you could play with.”

“Well, there are two… Patty and Rachel. They were really friendly, and I didn’t really get the chance to get to know them that well…”

“I see,” Daddy said as he wiped his chin. “Well – I know you need some time away from everything, Debbie, and we were thinking of taking you off to Vermont for the Halloween weekend, somewhere the press and the fans would not bother you.”

I nodded and put some fish in my mouth, as Mummy said “I think your father and I will still go – but what if you were not to come with us, but to stay with an old friend of your grandfather.”

“Oh? Who?”

Daddy smiled as he said “Lord Desmond Holderness.”

“Holderness? That’s where Patty and Rachel… Where I…”

“Precisely,” Mummy said, “so if he and his wife were willing to have you stay, I happen to know the Pickerings and the Riggs are friends of theirs, so perhaps Patty and Rachel could come over and stay as well…”

“And we could collect you on the Tuesday when we come back,” Daddy said. “Of course, if you still want to come to the middle of nowhere with us?”

“Oh no – thank you, thank you thank YOU!” I jumped off my chair, ran over and hugged both of them, before I sat back down and ate as if I hadn’t eaten in days. It took a few minutes for the problem to come to me.

“So how are you going to make the press think I’ve gone with you, and then get me to Holderness Manor?”

“I’ll talk to my father,” Daddy said, “he’ll talk to Lord Holderness, and we’ll work something out…”

And so it was, at 11 am on Friday the 30th of October, the three of us were driven to the First Class check in for British Airways at Terminal Five. I was wearing a black leather jacket over a jumper, jeans and ankle boots, while Mummy was wearing a brown jacket over a dress, and Daddy a jacket, jumper and slacks. We checked the bags in, and then walked through to the lounge. As we walked in, an announcement came over “would Mister de Witt and family please come to the Concierge desk. Mister de Witt and family to the Concierge desk.”

As we walked over, the steward smiled as he looked at our passports. “Would you come with me please,” he said as he came round, and we walked into a small room. As we came in, a grey haired woman in a mustard coloured twin set, a tweed skirt, dark tights and brown brogues stood up.

“Benjamin, Abigail, it is good to see you again,” she said as she kissed both of them, “and you must be young Debbie. I’m Lucinda Holderness – it’s a very great pleasure to meet you.”

“Thank you Your Ladyship,” I said as I made a small curtsey.

“Now – to business. They will hold your bags here for your flight later today, but they have very kindly given your bag, Debbie, to Mister Bridges, who is even now placing it in the car. Shall we?”

She led is through another door to outside the building, where a man in a suit opened the door to a Bentley and we climbed inside. The windows were blackened, so that we could see out, but nobody could see in as we drove onto the M25.

An hour later, we drove up a tree lined avenue and I saw the red bricks of Holderness Manor for the first time. As we pulled up to the front door, I saw Lord Holderness standing there, smiling as we got out.

“Welcome,” he said as we walked up the stairs, “come in, come in. Mister Bridges will take your bag to the room, Debbie, while you and your parents come and have a drink. The others should be here in about an hour…”
Read stories of ordinary women in distress at http://www.kppresents.com

John Kennon Smith
Master

Re: An Education: Teaching Debbie

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:56 pm

What fun!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Debbie is a nice girl.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:47 pm

Great start!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Another great start, KP! It's nice to see the perspective of someone other than the main gang! And I can't wait when they would start the tying!

hafnermg
Kidnapper

Postby hafnermg » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:33 am

This is gonna be good!

I've been waiting for Debbie to get her chance!

Wrapster
TUGs Member

Postby Wrapster » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:28 am

This should be very interesting indeed!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 am

So it begins! It's nice seeing Debbie, and for once, you have a totally new character being the narrator, instead of the usual cast! And Debbie's voice is so innocent, yet also wordly for a famous actress. And I love that despite all of her success, she remains very down to earth.

I can't wait to see what adventures lie ahead with Patty and Rachel at Holderness Manor! Patty, and Rachel, I hope, would lead her to have more fun, though I don't doubt that the fun would be coupled with trouble. I can't wait to see her reactions when she'd really be tied up! It's something she just missed out on. Hopefully, she'll get to experience that soon enough.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:10 am

Great chapter!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:28 am

Great upate!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:51 am

Please please update really really soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 am

What a nice start. I want to see what would happen when Debbie is in Patty's clutches! It's gonna be fun for all involved, especially when it would involve ropes! Looking forward how tie ups would be introduced.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:57 am

Hope you update soon!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:47 am

“All right, who can tell me what Mary Seagrove did after the battle?”

Note to self – I hate History! Especially when it is last lesson on a Friday! Still, that meant we would soon be out of school – and the weekend could begin. I reached over and nudged Rachel, who looked at me through her glasses and whispered “What?”

“How long until the bell goes?”

“Two minutes less than the last time you asked Patty,” she whispered back.

“Miss Pickering?”

“Err – she looked after the wounded soldiers under the guidance of Florence Nightingale?”

“That is correct,” Mister Blake said as he started talking again, and my mind wandered…

It had been an amazing summer, even if my cousins the Craigs had been in Australia for most of it. The stories they told when they got back…

Mind you, Rachel, me, Lisa and Charlie – we had had quite an adventure as well, or rather Lisa did because of me, Rachel and Charlie. Finding and rescuing Debbie Dee from the clutches of her kidnappers as we had made us local celebrities – even if the fact we found her was down to my curiosity, and both Rachel and I had been fully bound and gagged by Charlie.

We had intended just to walk to the Cottrell farm, but I got distracted, and… Look, the main thing was one of the best known stars of screen and television was rescued by the three of us, and as a result we got medals and a reward.

A whopping great big reward. I won’t say how much, but I will say this – over the summer, a lot of repairs were done to the house and it was decorated from top to bottom. We stayed at Cassie and Jenny’s place while that was done, as well as a new kitchen and extension been built.

It’s not that Mum went overboard – in fact, with the help of Lisa and Charlie’s dad most of the reward is in what Mum calls an investment fund, and we get money each month from it. But we are certainly in a more comfortable house now, and Mum doesn’t have any debts.

I sometimes wondered what Debbie was doing – her program was on, and I saw things about her in the papers, but I still think of the nice girl I brought home to give Mum a heart attack.

I saw in the paper yesterday she and her family were going to the US, which was nice. Mum has said we can go to Disneyland at some point, but…

The bell ringing made me smile as Mr Blake said “remember, I want your exercises back on Monday. No excuses – that means you Miss Rigg.”

“Yes sir,” Rachel said with a smile. Her dad now owned the restaurant he had worked in, but she still had to do her homework.

As we walked out of the school, I waved by Mum who was waiting by our VW – no way were we giving that up! “Come on you two,” she said as we walked over, “it may be Friday, but you need to come and get your homework done.”

“Yes Mum,” I said as we got in the back. Rachel came home with me every Friday, and we did our homework before we had our tea, and Rachel’s mum came to collect her. I usually went with her on a Monday, when Mum has to work late.

“What’s for tea tonight Mum,” I asked as she got behind the wheel and started the car.

“I’m not sure – you’ll find out at the same time as me,” Mum said as we set off.

“Oh – are we ordering out?”

“Nope,” was all she said as we left the school – and went in the wrong direction. Rachel and I looked at each other, wondering what was going on – and then I realised we were on the road to Holderness Manor.

“Why are we coming here Mum,” I said as we drove up the road that led to the redbrick Manor House.

“Oh you’ll find out in a minute,” was all she said as she stopped the car, got out and allowed us to get out of the back of the car. As we walked up the stairs, Mrs Bridges came out and said “hello Patty, Rachel – come away in.”

In the hallway, we saw Lady Holderness, wearing a mustard coloured cardigan and jumper, a tweed skirt, dark tights and brown shoes. “How are you Jessica,” she said as she hugged and kissed my mother.

“I’m fine Lucinda – and here they are. Come and meet Desmond and the rest of our guests. After you girls – we’re in the library.”

We looked at each other as Mrs Bridges opened the door. As we walked in, Lord Holderness stood up and said “Ah, Patricia, Rachel – come in, come in. We have someone here who wants to meet you.”

As we came in, we saw the three other people – a middle aged couple, the man wearing a jacket, jumper and trousers, and the woman a brown jacket over a dress.

But it was the red headed girl with them who Rachel and I were staring at, wearing a black leather jacket over a jumper, jeans and ankle boots. “Hey Patty, Hey Rachel,” Debbie Dee said, “surprise!”

“Debbie! What are you doing here?”

“We wanted to give her the chance to see both of you again,” Mister Dee said.

“Jessica, I’d like to introduce you to Benjamin and Abigail de Witt, Debbie’s parents. Benjamin, Abigail, this is Jessica Pickering, Patricia’s mother.”

“I’m very pleased to finally meet you,” the man said as he shook Mum’s hand, as I looked at Debbie.

“Okay – my stage name is Debbie Dee, my name is actually Deborah Abigail de Witt – and if you start laughing?”

“Who me,” I said, trying not to laugh.

“You have an incredible daughter, and so do Mister and Mrs Rigg,” her mother said, “You must be very proud of both of them.”

“We are,” Mum said as she blushed.

“So how long are you here for,” Rachel asked.

“Well, I have a break from filming for a few days,” Debbie said, “so I’m staying here for the weekend…”

“And so are both of you,” Mum said. “The story of them flying to America was planted so that Debbie could have some time away from the public eye, and I was asked if both of you could stay here with her for the weekend.

“Always assuming you are both happy with that idea?”

“Can we,” Rachel said, and as Mum nodded Debbie smiled a big beautiful smile.

“I have you clothes in the car,” Mum said, “if Mister Bridges could come and get them?”

“We’ll take care of that later,” Lady Holderness said. “You will be staying for dinner?”

“If I can – I have a clothes bag for myself as well.”

“Why do you have a change of clothes Mum?”

“We will be having a formal dinner tonight,” Lady Holderness said. “So, why don’t you and Rachel take Debbie around the Manor House, and we’ll find you when it is time to dress.”

“Come on,” I said as I took Debbie’s hand, “let’s go and see if Mrs Bridges had anything to drink.” We left the grown-ups in the library as we walked down the corridor, and made our way to the kitchen.

“Had enough of grown-up talk,” Mrs Bridges said as we came in. “Sit down, I’ll fix some milk and cookies for you.” We sat at the old wooden table as she poured three glasses of milk, and put a plate of biscuits in front of us.

“Wow – we get to spend time with you again,” I said, “There are so many questions I want to ask? What’s it like being a star? Being Famous? What’s the best thing you ever did? How did…”

“Hey, hey,” Mrs Bridges said, “you have right through to Monday to ask questions.”

“It’s all right,” Debbie said, “but do you mind if, just for tonight, I’m me? I mean, I love acting, I like being a star, but I also wish sometimes…”

“Yeah,” Rachel said as she took a drink.

“That I was just like both of you – an ordinary girl who goes to school and has friends. Real friends, not pretend ones…”

“Oh boy,” I said quietly, “sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you…”

“It’s all right,” Debbie said, “it’s just I’ve been doing this since I was eight, and I sometimes know just how much I have missed out on growing up. I kept pushing that to the back of my mind until…”

“Until when,” Rachel said as Debbie put her glass down.

“Until I was kidnapped,” Debbie said. “Did you ever hear what happened?”

“No,” I said, “do you want to tell us?”

“We were in Lincoln, and I needed to take a break between signing sessions. So I went to the toilet, finished, watched my hands, stepped out – and was grabbed by a man, who put his hand over my mouth before picking me up and carrying me out of the back door of the bookshop. The next thing I knew, I was tied up and tape gagged in the back of a van, and fro the next few days I was driven from place to place, wondering what was going on.”

“And then we walked in on you,” Rachel said as she looked at me.

“And then you walked in on me, and you were both… Well, Amazing!” Debbie took another drink as she said “even though they caught you both as well, you were so brave, and knew exactly what to do. Then we met our friend Charlie, and ran for it.”

“How could I forget,” Rachel said as she rolled her eyes, earning herself a kick from me.

“Anyway, we went to your house, and it was like nothing I had ever really experienced before. A normal house – well, apart from what you did to Patty here – your mother accepting, and then cooking me fish fingers, chips and peas… It was… It was…”

As Debbie started crying we both went round and hugged her, waiting until she finished and said “sorry – it just all came back to me then.”

“It’s all right,” I said, “is you want to talk about it this weekend, do so – I promise, all of us have been there before.”

“I can believe it,” Debbie said as she dried her eyes, “never mind that for the moment – what can you tell me about the Manor House.”

“Take her round, both of you,” Mrs Bridges said, “I have a lot of work still to do for tonight.”

“Come on then,” I said, “Let’s start in the corridor with the Lords of Holderness.”

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:26 am

Nice!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 am

So nice Patty is back!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:17 am

Great chapter!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:46 am

This was a nice update! It's nice to see Patty's perspective once more! Right there, we could see why she had a penchant into getting into trouble. Good thing that Rachel is there to keep her out of it, when she herself wasn't getting dragged into trouble by Patty! And I wonder what Patty and Debbie will do? Obviously get themselves tied up. Hopefully, Debbie will get her wish fulfilled of being tied up inescapably, I think.

And they can have the run of the Manor for their games, with all the privacy that it could afford! Debbie is going to enter in a whole new world of tie up games! Sadly, she won't see much of it after the weekend!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:04 am

Great update!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:10 am

It's delightful that Patty is gonna co narrate this tale!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:39 am

Please please update really really soon!!

William F Somebody
Bondage Expert

Postby William F Somebody » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:51 am

Patty gets to have her say! I am loving these! I can't wait when they introduce Debbie to the real tie ups and gags!!

KP Presents
Master

Postby KP Presents » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:02 am

I stood up and walked out of the kitchen with Patty and Rachel, as Patty said “this is the big ballroom – when some of the Holderness family get married, they use this, and they also use it for dances and dinners like the one tonight. Those windows open out onto a huge lawn.”

I went and looked out, but it was starting to get dark, so instead we went out into the hallway. “Who are all these pictures of,” I asked as we walked down.

“I think these are all the old Lord Holdernesses,” Patty said, “they all have a painting here.”

“And the one woman?”

“Angela – Her Ladyship’s granddaughter – told me about her. Apparently she was Lady Holderness over a hundred years ago, and she died when the Titanic sunk.”

“Wow,” I said. I mean, my family is old, but we don’t have a row of portraits telling our family history. “She told you all about them.”

“Yeah – she’s a student now, but I think she wants to be a teacher when she is older,” Rachel said as we walked back to the front hall, and then up the stairs. “There’s a long gallery over there for looking out onto the grounds. All the bedrooms are up here – Mrs Bridges will show you where you are sleeping – and this is where we start to have some fun.”

We went into a room with lots of beanbags and storage chests. “This is the playroom,” Patty said, “where we spend a lot of time. Maybe tomorrow we can go down to the lake and see the mausoleum.”

“A mausoleum? They have a tomb on the lake, like where Prince Harry’s mother is?”

“Yeah – it’s wonderful in the summer, but at this time of year, when we walk down through the trees and the leaves are all yellow and gold…”

“And this is where you play tie-up games?”

“Yup – ae first,” Rachel said, “want to play?”

I really wanted to, but I said “maybe not while my mummy and daddy are here – perhaps…”

“Ah there you are.”

WE looked to the door to see Mrs Bridges standing there. “Time to get ready for dinner, all three of you,” she said with a smile, “come along – I will show you to the rooms you will be sleeping in, and if you could all wait in Patricia’s room?”

I looked at myself in the mirror, nodding at the choice of dress Mummy had brought for me. It was dark blue, with short puffed sleeves, and the skirt came down, just allowing my ankles to be seen with my shoes as well.

Coming out of the room, I walked back down the corridor and knocked on Patty’s door. “It’s open,” she called out, and as I came in I saw her sitting at her dressing table. She had on a green long sleeved dress with a flowing skirt, and smiled as she turned and looked at me.

“That’s a very nice dress, Debbie?”

“So is yours – can I come in and wait?”

“Of course – have a seat,” she said as she slipped on her shoes. As I sat down, Rachel came in, wearing a green sleeveless dress with matching slippers.

She sat next to me, as I said “can I ask a question?”

“Sure – what is it?”

“How did you get into playing these games?”

“Well,” Patty said, “it actually started with my cousins – Cassie and Jenny Craig. They got into some argument after watching a Scooby Doo cartoon, and they tied each other up. Then a man robbed them when they came home from school with their mother, tied all three of them up and gagged them – and the fact they had played the games helped them cope.”

“I can imagine,” I said quietly, “but the way you two were tied up when we first met – those kidnappers talked about Jay Edwards. Have you really met him?”

“Several times – not as many times as Jenny and Cassie however. He forced their dad to steal from his company, and kept them and their mother tied up in their house. It was after that they met Lady Holderness – their gran is an old friend – and also met Suzie Holderness and Alicia Bolden. They’re two of Lady Holderness’ granddaughters. That was the day they met the Gentlemen Robbers, and all four of them were tied up in the playroom. After that, it just spread round their friends…”

“So how did you get roped in?”

I saw Patty and Rachel look at each other, before they said in unison “JAY EDWARDS!”

“He had decided to get Cassie and Jenny’s dad to do a series of robberies,” Patty said, “so one Friday morning they came into the house. Rachel and I were staying the weekend, as were Suzie and Alicia, and we had all agreed to dress up in some old clothes their grandmother had given them. Well, they came in at breakfast, and all the day and night we were tightly tied, gagged and played all sorts of games in their house.”

“All day and all night,” I said quietly.

“Oh that wasn’t the best bit,” Rachel said as she kicked her legs to and fro, “the next day, in the old clothes, we were all taken to a country house, and we spent all Saturday and most of Sunday there. Cassie and Jenny’s mum even joined in – remember the Sunday?”

“Oh yeah – we all wore the sort of clothes they would have worn as Sunday best in the fifties, and watched a church service while all tied and gagged – really tied and gagged. Aunt Jenny even joined in, before we had a roast dinner – and then Jay and his men disappeared. The next thing we knew, Cassie’s boyfriend appears, and then my aunt Cassie and Aunt Jo with Jenny’s boyfriend’s dad.”

“It turned out they had been looking for us all weekend,” Rachel said. “But that was an incredible weekend.”

I looked at both of them, before I said “no wonder you felt so calm then.”

“Well – if truth be told Rachel and I thought it was a huge game Cassie’s mum and dad had planned. Cassie and Jenny knew what was going on, but we played along.”

“Wow,” I said quietly, “to have done that once…”

“Oh we’ve met Jay and his friends again since then,” Patty said, “we won an award one time…”

“That’s right,” Rachel said, “and then there was the weekend at Markson Manor, when we all spent the weekend as Victorian hostages…”

Before I got the chance to ask what happened then, Mrs Bridges came in and said “time to come down for dinner girls – the others are in the dining room.”

Lord Holderness and Daddy were in a formal suit, while Patty’s mother and Mummy, like Lady Holderness were wearing nice dresses. We had some soup, a veal cutlet with vegetables, and some Pavlova, as I answered some more questions from Patty and Rachel.

Eventually, Daddy said “I’m afraid we need to be on our way.”

“As do I,” Mrs Pickering said as we all stood up.

“We’ll collect you on Monday evening,” Mummy said as she came over and hugged me, “have fun until then.”

“I will, thanks Mummy, Daddy,” I said as we walked to the hallway, waving them off as Mister Bridges drove Mummy and Daddy back to the airport, and Mrs Pickering left in her VW Beetle.

“Now then,” Lady Holderness said, “why don’t you girls go up to the playroom for a couple of hours, and we’ll call you for supper later.”

“Thank you Lady Holderness,” Patty said as we went upstairs. “Let’s change into our pyjamas, and then meet in the playroom.”

I went to my room, got out of my dress and put on a pair of pink pyjamas, before heading back to the playroom. Patty was already there, wearing a blue t-shirt and knee length bottoms, and then Rachel came in wearing a white onesie. As she closed the door, I said the thing I had wanted to say all evening.

“Can we start now?”

“Of course we can,” Patty said, “how would you like to be tied up?”

I hadn’t actually thought about that, so I said “up to you!”

“Well, let’s start simply, show you the first steps, and how you can escape,” Patty said, “one of us will model, the other demonstrate on them, and then do it to you.” Going to a Perspex box, I watched as she came back with her hands in two fists.

“Pick Rachel,” she said, and as Rachel pointed to her left hand she turned it and opened it to reveal – nothing. Opening the other one to show the sponge ball, Patty smiled as she said “Rachel will tie me then.”

“Simple, right?”

“Yup,” Patty said as Rachel walked to the box, and came back with two lengths of cord.

“If you can stand by me and watch,” she said, so I looked on as Patty crossed her wrists behind her back, and then doubled the rope. She then wrapped it round Patty’s wrists, fed the ends through the loop in the middle, and pulled back so that Patty’s wrists were held together. She wound the rope round a few more times, keeping the bands next to each other, and then tucked the ends through before she tied a knot and separated the ends.

She then took those ends and passed them between Patty’s wrists, vertically this time, and pulled the bands together before she tied the ends off. I had never seen them do this on the television or film shoots, to me or to others, and even the kidnappers had been content with just wrapping the rope around my wrists and ankles.

“So,” Rachel said as she picked up the second length of rope, “ready to have your wrists tied?”

I nodded and crossed my wrists behind my back, Patty smiling as Rachel walked behind me and I felt the rope around my own wrists. It was an exciting feeling, as I felt Rachel use the rope to pull my wrists together, and then wrap the rope around them several times. So far, it felt just like it had when the kidnappers had done it.

But then she took the ropes in the other direction between my wrists, and I felt the ropes tighten even more – and that made me gasp, because it was so unexpected! I knew there was no way I could move my wrists now, as Rachel tied the ends off.

“There we go,” she said as she came round, and they both looked at me. “How does it feel?”

“It feels – it feels so different,” I said quietly as I tried to move my wrists, “but…”

“But,” Patty said as she smiled.

“It’s AMAZING! I mean, I like it when they tie me up in the films and shows, but this… this is so much better!”

“So do you think you can escape?”

I tried twisting my wrists round, but after a while shook my head. “No I don’t think I can – can you?”

“Patty?”

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:02 am

Nice!!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:33 am

Debbies getting tied up!!!

Tom Ford
Bondage Master

Postby Tom Ford » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 am

Another great update, KP! We get Debbie getting to know the adventures of her new friends! She gets to experience some traditions of the Manor, like dressing up for dinner some times. And now, she will get introduced to an even more fun tradition of the Manor! That of tie up games!

Now she thinks that the ropes are tight and inescapable! Little does she know...

She would learn much during her stay in the Manor, I think.

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:59 am

Great chapter!!

Imp Caesar Augustus
Bondage Expert

Postby Imp Caesar Augustus » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:00 am

Debbie's now gonna be really tied up!!

John Kennon Smith
Master

Postby John Kennon Smith » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:00 am

Great update!!

Plueschbabycd
Bondage Master

Postby Plueschbabycd » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:04 am

I wait to read how much Debbie learn. What would interesting is if Patty and Rachel get for film Debbie assistance property master for tied up scenes.
Andrew
"Don´t dream it, be it." Dr. Frank N. Furter in Rocky Horror Picture Show

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”