Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Complete.)

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Complete.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:59 am

Part 1: In this part, a board meeting on set up takes place.

Author's Note: Sorry for the long delay everyone...

----Katie----

So, it was the week after my birthday on a Friday night. My friends and I had finished up with our homework, and we were now locked in an epic battle. It was a battle of Man vs. Machine. It was a battle of persistence, but most of all, it was a battle to finally avoid the “Game Over” screen.

“Oh my god, are you kidding me!?” Uncle Robert bellowed, and we all started laughing.

Normally we do our game days on Saturday, but we decided to hold it tonight instead, because this was when we'd all be able to play. We were back on Baldur's Gate again. Megan was playing with us as usual, and most of our families were gathered around to watch the failures take place. Now, to explain what just happened...

We were on the last floor of the Nashkel Mines, and we were fighting Mulahey. (Emphasis on “were”.) Uncle Robert decided to use a Lightning Bolt spell to hopefully take him down before he could cast that dreaded Hold Person spell. (That spell was responsible for two of our Game Overs already.)

The lightning bolt actually killed our enemy in one hit. Unfortunately, it also ricocheted wrong, and killed half our party in one hit as well. This included himself, and our main character. Yep, it was now game over number five for us.

“I really hate the physics of that spell sometimes,” I said, once I recovered from my laughing fit.

“Well, let's dust ourselves off, and try it again,” Megan then suggested. There wasn't much else we could do.

“Hey Robert, do you have a sleep spell?” Dad then asked, as he was sitting just a bit off to my right behind me.

“I do, but Mulahey might be too high of level to be effected by it,” Uncle Robert answered. “That's why I went with all Magic Missiles.”

“Take out one, and put in a sleep, and you might be able to stop the extra Kobolds,” Dad then suggested. Uncle Robert sighed.

“Yeah, that might work,” He admitted, and went about correcting his spell book.

“Hey Lucy, what level is your cleric half?” Sam then asked.

“Um, I think three. Let me check,” Lucy said, and looked up her character's stats. “Yeah, my cleric class is three.”

“I think it might be worth taking out a Slow Poison, and putting in a hold person of your own,” Sam then suggested.

“Wait, I have Hold Person?” Lucy then asked, and looked up her character's Priest Scroll. “Oh my God I do,” She said, sounding embarrassed.

“If it makes you feel any better Lucy I forgot about that too,” Uncle Robert said, in a consulting manner. “I thought it was a level three spell.”

“That's the mage equivalent,” I stated.

“Yep, I only now remembered that,” Uncle Robert responded.

“I think we may finally have this,” Linda said, now adding her thoughts.

“Don't say that out loud,” Megan scolded, which got a laugh from her cousin in return.

“Okay, let's rest up, and try this again,” Sam said, and hit the rest button for us.

Now that we were all set, it was time to put our plan in motion. We triggered the fight, and hit pause. Uncle Robert cast the sleep spell into the horde to come while Lucy Fired her hold person at Mulahey. With our set up complete, Sam unpaused the game.

“Well, I got five out of six,” Uncle Robert stated, as five of the six Kobolds took a nap. As for Lucy's Hold Person though...

“Oh sure, he rolls a twenty and saves!” She snarled. I then had a nifty idea. The second Mulahey started up his hold person, I hit pause.

“Whoa, what the-” Linda responded.

“Sorry, but I had to,” I said, and then began my explanation. “Uncle Robert how many Magic Missiles do you have?” I then asked.

“Uh, I have three,” He answered.

“If you hit Mulahey with one now, you might disrupt the spell,” I suggested.

“Well, it's worth a shot,” He sighed, and selected his spell. I unpaused, and the spell took flight. We were all very pleased, and thankful, that it had in fact worked. One less hold person to worry about. It was also a little extra damage which was always nice as well.

“Oh! Crit!!” Sam yelled, as she laid the killing blow right there with enough damage to take our foe down. After five game over screens, we'd finally gotten past this part without anyone dying.

“Oh, thank god that's over with,” Uncle Robert grumbled, as we then took out the sleeping stragglers.

“Alright, it's looting time,” I said, and we then started going through the area for goodies. We also moved on to the next chapter in the game as well. With that concluded we decided to call it good there.

“Well, that was fun,” Megan said. “I have to get going now.”

“Alright Megan, have a good day,” We all said in our own way. With that, she exited the game, and left the Skype call.

“Well, we have a big day tomorrow,” Linda said.

“Yes, the day we introduce you to Project C,” I said.

“Perhaps we should make it a formal arrangement,” Linda then suggested, but in a tone that suggested she might be joking. I kinda shrugged.

“We can if you want,” I said. This would be Linda's first time participating with this, so I thought a bit of formality would be in order. First times are always special after all.

“Oh, I was actually kidding about that,” Linda then confessed.

“I don't know about formal, but given that this is your first time doing project C with us, I think dressing up a bit sounds...kinda fun,” Sam said.

“I would be inclined to agree,” Lucy added. Linda just shrugged. I know this because we have web cams, and I can see her. (Just thought I'd clarify that.)

“Very well then," Linda said, now chuckling a bit. "I think we should keep it smart, but still casual."

"Sounds good," I said. Lucy and Sam both nodded their agreement.

“Oh, and I think it goes without saying that we must wear something in Christmas colors,” Linda stated.

“But of course,” I responded, trying to sound as smug as possible. This earned me a few laughs. It was at that minute Mrs. Trotter entered the room.

“Linda, you need to get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow,” She said to her daughter.

“We were just talking about that,” I said, and Linda nodded.

“Oh, alright then,” Mrs. Trotter said, and then left the room.

“See you all tomorrow,” I said. We all then said our good-byes, and called it a night.

I woke up in the morning feeling very excited for the day to come. When I looked over at my clock, I was shocked. It was six in the morning. Once I saw this I tried to get back to sleep again, but I was feeling too anxious. I decided not to fight it, and simply got out of bed, and went down stairs to have some breakfast.

It was still dark outside, and a light snow was falling. I poured myself some oatmeal, and sat down to eat. I began thinking of the fun we were going to have this weekend, and possibly the next. I suppose by now I should explain what Project C. is...

Project C. stands for Project Christmas. It's the time in which my friends and I all head to one of our houses, and help with the Christmas decorating. We help set up the trees, the lights, the garlands, and pretty much everything else you can think of. Once we finish with one house, we move on to the next.

Project C had never taken us more then a couple days to complete before, but this year may be different due to the fact that we're adding one more person to it. That was okay with me though. It's always nice to have two weekends to look foreword to.
Last edited by Chaos846 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:21 am, edited 11 times in total.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 2 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:25 am

Part 2: In this part, Katie's trial and error pays off.

“Holy cow,” Dad said, as he entered the kitchen. He had on his PJ pants, a T-shirt, and a bathrobe. I blinked at him. “I honestly don't remember the last time you were up this early,” He stated. I chuckled a bit.

“I couldn't sleep, I was too excited,” I explained.

“Is that how I make sure you wake up?” He asked, as he walked to the fridge to pour himself some juice. “I get you excited before hand?”

“It could work,” I said, with a shrug. He just shook his head, and grinned.

Once breakfast was over it was time for me to hit the shower. Since I had woken up so early, I decided to take my time, and enjoy myself. Once I was done, I dried myself off, and did my hair as well. Now it was time for me to get dressed.

Now, you might be thinking that I'd be going with my new Cheongsam dress, but I was saving that for later on. Instead I decided to go with one of my Christmas outfit staples.

I opened my dresser, and took out a pair of red footed tights. I then walked over to my closet, and pulled out a mini skirt that had a Christmas tree pattern on it. I also pulled out my newest polo shirt. It was the black one with long sleeves that Uncle Robert had gotten for me for my birthday. Normally I wear a white shirt with this, but I wanted to wear my new one today.

This is my outfit....

My skirt.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51NMbK43WHL.jpg
My tights.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... v5yKVL.jpg
And my shirt...Well, for the most part. My shirt is actually customized to me personally.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 95a246.jpg

I slipped on my outfit, and tucked my shirt into my skirt. I left both buttons on my shirt undone, and fixed the collar. Now it was time for my hair. I combed my hair behind me, and with the help of a candy cane striped hair bow, I put my hair into a half ponytail.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and smiled warmly at my appearance. My outfit looked smart yet casual, and had Christmas colors. It was perfect. My attention shifted slightly when I heard a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I said, still looking at my mirror.

“Well, don't you look all put together and...Christmas-y,” Dad said, and I giggled a bit.

“Thank you,” I chimed. “Did you need something?” I then asked him.

“No, I was just letting you know that I'm going to be indisposed for a couple hours or so,” Dad explained.

“Oh, okay,” I chirped. Dad then left the room.

So, what do I do for the next two hours or so. I decided this would be a good time for me to begin another round with my Velcro handcuffs. I was still trying to figure out a way to put them on myself. Once I pulled the cuffs out of my “special” drawer, I pulled up Youtube on my computer, and decided to watch a few Smash tournament videos while I struggled with the cuffs.

I figured that I'd try to put them on with my hands in front of me first. Let's face it if I couldn't put the cuffs on with my hands in front of me, then I had no chance of putting them on with my hands behind me. Thankfully the smash matches were keeping me entertained throughout this experience. Never before has a damsel been in so much distress over the fact that she COULDN'T get herself tied up.

One hour later...

Every so often I'd stop playing with the cuffs, and rewind the videos to watch some amazing plays here and there. After much turmoil I came to one conclusion. After I wrapped one cuff around my right wrist, I needed to see if there was any way I could hold the other cuff in my right hand as well.

I'll try to describe this as best I can, as it took some awkward hand positioning. With my left hand, I pulled the loose cuff up to my right hand as far as the ring connecters would let me. I then curled the cuff in between my right hand thumb and my ring finger, so that it was pushing against them.

“Oh, I might have something here,” I told myself. I slipped my left wrist into the cuff, and used my two fingers to close it. It wasn't a very tight closure, but that didn't matter. I could easily fix that now that the cuff was on. I was very thrilled. I had finally done it.

Another hour later or so...

I repeated these steps again, as I continued to watch my videos. I also did it a few times with my eyes closed, so that I could get used to doing it by “feel” as well. Now I just had one more test: Can I do this with my hands behind my back?

I took off the cuff on my left wrist, and set it into my right hand again as before. I leaned foreword in my chair a bit, and made my attempt. Things didn't quite work, as the left cuff slipped from my fingers. The second time I tried it, I got startled by a knock on my door.

“Hey Katie?” Dad called.

“Yeah, come in,” I said back. I was feeling a bit annoyed considering I was that close to doing this, but since I figured out how to put the cuffs on finally, I didn't let it bother me. Dad was dressed in his usual Dad outfit of blue jeans and, in the spirit of Christmas, a T-shirt featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

“Still trying to put those on yourself, huh?” He asked, with a grin. I grinned back.

“As a matter of fact, I think I may have figured it out,” I told him, and then showed him my trick. With the left cuff held in my right hand again, I put my hands behind my back, and was able to seal the cuff around my left hand again. I then smoothed it over once I was done. I had finally pulled it off, and best of all, Dad was there to witness it.

“Well good for you Katie,” Dad cheered, as I smiled. “I knew you'd figure it out.”

“Thanks,” I said, as I then took the cuffs off.

“Anyways, I came up here to let you know that Linda just called, and She said we could head over at any time,” Dad said.

“Okay,” I said back, as I put my cuffs away.

“She also told me to tell you to text her when we get to her house, and do not ring the door bell,” Dad stated. I paused for a minute.

“Uh oh, what's wrong?” I asked.

“Apparently Debra had a bad headache last night and wasn't able to get back to sleep until about two hours ago, so she needs her sleep,” Dad explained.

“And we don't want the door bell waking her up,” I tacked on in understanding.

“Bingo,” Dad confirmed.

“So, when should we leave?” I asked, now getting excited again.

“As soon as you and I can get ready,” Dad said.

“Will do,” I said back. Dad then left the room.

For me, getting ready was a breeze. I just needed my jacket, my shoes, and a few toys. The toys consisted of both pairs of handcuffs, a few slip-on gags, (those would be rather handy in a little bit), a few lengths of rope, my 3Ds with Pokemon Alpha Sapphire in it, and...I think that was it. I packed everything I was bringing with me into a hand bag. Once I was all set, I grabbed my phone, and put it into my jacket’s pocket.

I then went to my closet, and slipped a pair of gold ballet flats onto my feet. I was hopeful that the snowfall wasn't too deep, or I'd have to switch them out. That would be a shame considering these shoes went so well with the rest of my outfit.

I went down stairs, and waited for Dad. He came down a little later with his biker jacket on.

“I thought these might be handy for a little while,” I told him, as I showed him that I was bringing a few of my gags with me. I was expecting him to roll his eyes, or something like that, but rather surprisingly, he didn't.

“Given how you and your friends chatter, I think that's a great idea,” He stated, with a grin.

“Okay, I wasn't expecting you to say that,” I said, as we left the house. I was very thankful to see that while the snow was still coming down, it wasn't deep yet.

“What were you expecting?” He asked me.

“I thought you would roll your eyes, or look embarrassed, or something,” I explained.

“I'm kinda getting used to you wearing those to be honest. They're almost a standard accessory for you now,” Dad responded, as we buckled up, and hit the road. I just shrugged.

“Well, some girls like their earrings. I like my gags,” I stated, trying to sound innocent.

“Oh brother,” Dad sighed. I gave him a nasty grin.

“There it is!” I called, finally getting an embarrassed reaction from him, and we both laughed.
Last edited by Chaos846 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 3 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Part 3: In this part, Linda gets a second opinion.

As soon as Dad pulled into the Trotters driveway, I pulled out my phone, and gave Linda the text to let her know that we had arrived. Dad parked the truck, and we stepped outside.

As we walked up the stairs Mr. Trotter opened the door to let us in.

“Hello Jeff, hello Kaitlin,” He greeted.

“Hi Mr. Trotter,” I greeted back.

“Hey Ted,” Dad greeted, and the two shook hands. They then started talking.

I took off my jacket, and hung it on the coat rack. I also slipped my shoes off onto the shoe mat. I then noticed Linda coming down the stairs to greet us as well. She was dressed in a classic white button down shirt with a navy Christmas themed jumper over it. She paired this with a black and red plaid skirt that ended at her shins. Her hair was tied into a ponytail with a green scrunchie.

“Hi Linda,” I greeted, with a smile.

“Hello Kate,” She greeted back, and we shared a quick hug. “How's your Mom doing?” I then asked her.

“Mum's doing much better now,” Linda said, as she casually put her hands behind her back. I then followed suit. “She's still sleeping though.”

“That's good,” I told her.

“Hey Linda,” Dad then said, as he walked over to us briefly.

“Oh, hello Mr. Narrows,” Linda greeted, turning her attention to him.

“Well, I gotta head to work now,” He then said to us, and gave us all a quick two-finger salute.

“Drive safe Sir,” Ted requested, as Dad opened the front door.

“Aw, you just had to take the fun out of it,” Dad complained, and we all chuckled. “See you all later,” He stated, and then left for work. Once Dad left, I then turned to Linda again.

“So, any word from Sam or Lucy yet,” I asked her.

“Sam's up in my room right now, but I haven't heard from Lucy yet,” Linda answered. That was...strange.

“So...why didn't Sam come down with you?” I asked. Linda smiled.

“Why don't you come up to my room and you'll see,” She suggested, and with that, I followed her up stairs. Somehow I had a feeling that I knew what I was going to see.

Once we got to the top, Linda held her finger to her lips, and pointed down the hall. Indicating that we need to keep our voices down up here. I nodded in understanding.

Linda opened the door to her room, and sitting on the bed was Sam. Sam was dressed in a red turtleneck sweater, and a knee length white skirt. Her hair was left loose, and she had a pair of snowman socks on her feet. She was also gagged with a red bandana between her teeth. Her hands were bound behind her back, and her feet were tied together at the ankles.

“Now how did I know that I was going to see this?” I asked Linda. Both Linda and Sam laughed.

“Hh Kttee,” Sam then greeted through her gag.

“Hi Sam, how are you?” I greeted back.

“Mm ddng grrtt,” Sam said. “Srryy I ddntt ggrrt yhh ddnn sstrrs, aph Mm h bbt ttdd uph ah thh mmnntt.”

“I'm sorry, what?” I asked.

“Here,” Linda said, as she walked over to Sam, and untied the gag.

“I said I'm sorry I didn't greet you down stairs, as I'm a bit tied up at the moment,” Sam explained, once the gag was out of her mouth. Yes, it was only a matter of time before that pun was used.

“So I see,” I said, with a smirk.

“Linda wanted to try a new tie out,” Sam then told me.

“A new tie you say,” I stated, now perking up, as I then looked over at Linda.

“It's nothing really special, but it's a tie that had been floating around in my mind for a little while,” Linda said. I looked over at Sam's bonds. I don't know what Linda did, but the cinches made what looked like a pair of rope handcuffs.

“Those look like rope handcuffs,” I pointed out.

“They are in a way,” Sam then confirmed. “It feels great.”

“Care to give me a second opinion?” Linda then asked me. I just smirked at her.

“I'll pretend you didn't ask that,” I stated, as I set my bag down at the foot of Linda's bed. Linda grinned at me, and went over to her closet. She opened the drawer, and pulled out another length of rope while I sat down on the bed next to Sam. Linda came around behind me, and I placed my hands behind my back for her.

Linda started her tie in the usual way, but after one coil went around my wrist, I noticed in instant change.

“Oh, you're doing a figure eight pattern,” I pointed out.

“Mmm Hmm,” Linda hummed, as she continued to coil the rope.

Once she was done with her figure eights, Linda then began cinching it in a corkscrew fashion to hold the bonds in place, so that my wrists didn't slip out of the cuffs. It was a very gentle, simple, and yet effective tie.

“So, how is it?” Linda asked me, once she was done.

“I like it a lot,” I answered.

“Hey Linda, how about you untie us, and then you can try it,” Sam suggested. Linda responded not with words, but with action. She untied Sam first, and then followed up with me. Sam and I did a quick round of Rock/Paper/Scissors to see who would tie Linda up. Sam ended up being the winner of this round of competition. Just as Linda put her hands behind her back, we heard her phone make the distinctive sound of Jason Voorhees' ch ch ch ah ah ah that served as her text alert.

“Oh shoot,” Linda groaned, as she rushed over to her phone that was on her computer desk. She then picked it up to check the texts. (To think, had it not been for her phone, she would have been our prisoner forever. Oh well.)

“Is it from Lucy?” I asked.

“Yep, she's here,” Linda said. “I guess we'll continue this later.”

“Right,” I stated. Linda put her rope back, and we all then left her room. Imagine our surprise when we bumped into Mrs. Trotter who had in fact now woken up, and met us at the top of the stairs. She had on a blue scoop necked shirt, and a cream colored skirt. Her hair was tied back into a pony tail like her daughter.

“Oh, Mum, did we wake you?” Linda asked.

“No,” Mrs. Trotter said.

“Are you feeling better?” Linda then asked.

“Much better,” Mrs. Trotter answered. “What are you three up too?” She then asked.

“Lucy's here, so we were headed down stairs,” Sam said.

“Oh, alright then,” Mrs. Trotter chirped, and she followed us.

Once we got down stairs, I noticed that Mr. Trotter wasn't there, so it was up to Linda to answer the door. She opened it, and allowed Lucy inside.

“Hi Linda,” Lucy, and her Father greeted.

“Hi Lucy, Mr. Wolff,” Linda greeted back. Sam and I then said our hellos as well.

“Hi Katie, Hi Sam,” Lucy then said to us. Lucy and her Dad then noticed Linda's mother as well.

“Oh, Debra, Lucy told me you were sleeping,” Mr. Wolff pointed out.

“I woke up about about a half an hour ago,” Mrs. Trotter explained. Mr. Wolff nodded. He then shared some words with his daughter. They were speaking German, so I didn't understand them. They then both nodded, and with that Mr. Wolff was ready to leave for work. (At least, that's where I'm assuming he was going.)

“Alright, have fun you all,” He announced to us, and then left. As Lucy took her coat off, and hung it on the rack, I noticed that she was dressed rather similar to me.

She had on a green v-neck polo shirt with short sleeves, and white tipping on the collar, (which by the way went really nicely with her hair.) She paired her shirt with a set of black leggings, and once she took her shoes off, she revealed a matching pair of socks. She also had a red plaid shirt with long sleeves tied around her waist for ornamentation. Her hair was loose, although she did have a couple holly barrettes holding it back.

“You know, I can't help but notice how often you four dress up when you get together,” Mrs. Trotter pointed out. I just shrugged.

“Dressing up is fun sometimes,” Lucy stated.

“As long as we don't have to wear neck ties,” Sam groaned. We all then nodded our heads in agreement.

“Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you Lucy,” Mr. Trotter then said, as he joined up with us. “I was on the phone with Katie's Uncle,” He then explained.

“It's alright,” Lucy chirped. Mr. Trotter then turned to his wife.

“You doing any better Debra?” He asked her.

“Much better,” She said to him. I couldn't help but smile.

“I'm glad,” He said back. Linda then turned to Sam, Lucy and me.

“Well, I think we're ready to begin,” She said, and the three of us nodded yes. Yes indeed. The team was assembled. We were ready to begin our task.

Author's Note: Okay, for those of you who like visuals, here are the outfits...

Linda
Shirt
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... UY550_.jpg
Sweater
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 1b201d.jpg
Skirt
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51j5o9fkWwL.jpg

Sam
Shirt
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... f98a58.jpg
Skirt
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 0,260_.jpg
Socks
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0624/ ... 1450239655

Lucy
Shirt
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-340285683375 ... polo-6.gif
Leggings
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX342_.jpg
Plaid shirt around her waist
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/516plsocLyL.jpg

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 4 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 am

Part 4: In this part, Linda's Mother gets played by one more guest.

“Alright Linda, the floor is yours,” I stated, and we all then turned to her. “What should we start with?”

“Well, our Christmas decorations are down in the basement, so we should start by bringing those up to the living room,” Linda suggested.

“And once those are brought up, I'll help you all set up the tree,” Mr. Trotter then added.

“Sounds good,” Sam said, and we all agreed. With our plan in place, we headed for Linda's basement.

I have to say, Linda's basement sure looked different without all of the Halloween decorations adorning it. A few shelves held tools while a large amount of moving boxes adorned the floor. How they were hidden during my Halloween visit is something I'd need to ask later on.

“By the way Mr. Trotter,” I mentioned, as Linda and I took hold of a large box labeled Christmas Tree. “What was Uncle Robert calling about?” I then asked.

“Oh, he's coming over to help me put up the outdoor lights,” Mr. Trotter answered. I blinked a bit.

“Oh,” I chirped, as Linda and I hauled the large box up the stairs.

“He didn't tell you?” Mr. Trotter then asked me. I shook my head no.

As Linda and I carried our box up the stairs, and out of the basement, Lucy and Sam were right behind us with another box. This one was labeled Christmas Ornaments. Linda and I set our box down in the middle of the living room, and a few seconds later, Sam and Lucy did the same with the box they had.

“Hold on a sec,” Lucy said, as she pulled out an elastic hair-tie out of her pocket. She then tied her hair back into a ponytail. “Alright,” She then said, and with that, we went back down to the basement to pull out the next set of boxes.

“Is that all of them?” I asked, once we had finished our third trip.

“There's a few more, but they're the outdoor lights,” Linda answered.

“And those are my job once I get the tree standing,” Her Father then added.

“Where are you setting up the tree?” Lucy asked. Linda pointed to the window looking out into the front yard.

“Right in front of the window,” She stated. Mr. Trotter then rejoined us with the last box in hand, and set it on top of one of the ornament boxes.

True to his word, Mr. Trotter opened up the Christmas Tree box, and began to set it up piece by piece. Linda's Family has a pre-lit tree that stood a good seven and a half feet tall, and almost looked real.

“Alright, I need to go check the outdoor lights, and make sure they still work,” Mr. Trotter told us, once the tree was put together. "I'll catch up with you all later," He said, and then headed back in the direction of the basement.

“Okay,” Linda said, and with that, the four of us began fluffing the tree branches out, and making it look nice. “How about some music?” Linda then suggested, and then walked over to an MP3 player over in the corner. After scrolling through some options, the room was soon filled with the sound of Vince Guaraldi's Charlie Brown Christmas Album.

“Oh, I love this soundtrack,” I stated, once it began to play.

“I think everyone does,” Sam added, with a smile. It was at that point the phone rang again.

“I'll get it!” We heard Linda's Mother call from the Kitchen. We all just shrugged, and continued our work.

After a few more minutes of separating branches, we all stepped back to admire our handiwork.

“What do you think?” I asked Linda. She looked the tree over.

“Looks good,” She said. She then plugged the lights into the outlet nearby, and the tree's lights sprang to life. They blinked between colored and white every couple seconds or so. “Alright, now it's time for the garlands,” Linda then stated.

Linda opened up one of the ornament boxes, and the amount of ornaments in it was quite staggering. On top of the ominously large pile of ornaments were a few plastic bags with beaded garlands ranging from gold and red, and even there where a few wood ones as well.

“We may need to pull the tree out a bit before we do this,” Sam suggested.

“You may be right,” I said, in agreement. Linda took hold of the first garland, and hung the end on the highest branch. At least she would have if she was seven feet tall like my Uncle.

“Excuse me for a second, I need to get the stool,” Linda stated, and walked off to the kitchen.

Linda returned a short time later, and set the stool down where she had started before. Now that she was able to reach the branch in question, she hung the end of the garland on it. I was holding onto the rest of it, so that it wouldn't be in her way as she worked. Lucy and Sam kinda just stood off to the side for right now, as there wasn't much they could do until we got to the middle to lower branches.

Linda slowly made her way around the tree, and I fed her more garland as she worked. Then came that moment of reaching the back of the tree. The part in front of the window.

“Will it fit?” Lucy asked, referring to the stool fitting in between the tree and the windowsill.

“Yeah, it fits,” Linda confirmed, as she placed the stool accordingly, and resumed her work.

“Girls?” Mrs. Trotter called, as she came into the living room.

“Yes Mum,” Linda answered, now turning her attention to her Mother.

“I'm just letting you know that was Katie's Uncle, and he said that he's providing lunch today,” Mrs. Trotter told us.

“Oh, that's nice of him,” Linda stated, in a happy tone.

“How soon will he be here?” I asked.

“He told me that he just looked at his clock, and that he'll be here as soon as he can,” Mrs. Trotter stated. “By the way, the tree's looking quite lovely already.”

“Thanks,” We all said. Well, that was good news. My Uncle was on his way over, and according to Linda's Mother, we were doing a good job on the tree so far.

“What do you want to bet he shows up in like ten seconds?” Sam then asked.

“Knowing her Uncle, that's a bet I'm not taking,” Linda answered.

“Good call Linda,” I said, as I was looking out the window, I was also expecting a stunt like that from my Uncle.

“What?” She then asked, looking back down at me.

“He just pulled into the driveway,” I said, with a smirk, as my Uncle pulled up to the house.

“I wonder how Mum's going to react to this?” Linda asked aloud, with a smirk of her own. She looked ready to start laughing at any second.

“Shh, don't alert her,” Sam insisted, in a hushed tone, and we all started snickering. I saw Uncle Robert exit his jeep with a bag of groceries in his hand, and walk up to the house. We then heard the doorbell ring.

“That better not be-,” Mrs. Trotter growled, as she crossed the living room over to the front door. She then opened it. “You Twat!” She barked.

“I never said I was at the house,” My Uncle stated, in his defense, as he walked inside. He was wearing a White T-shirt, blue jeans, and a green hoodie jacket. His T-shirt had something written on it, but I couldn't make it all out. At this point my friends and I were in hysterics. Mrs. Trotter just rolled her eyes, and even she couldn't help but crack up a bit as well. My Uncle then turned to us.

“Hello Ladies,” He greeted to us.

“Hello,” We all greeted.

“You four look very festive,” He then pointed out.

“Tis the season,” Linda stated, with a grin. She then paused for a second. “Wait, what does that say?” She asked. She was looking at his T-shirt. Uncle Robert held his jacket open so that we could get a better view of it. It was a white T-shirt featuring Santa with a disgusting smirk on his face. Underneath the face, it read...

Why is Santa always so jolly?...Because he knows where all the naughty girls live.

“Oh my Lord,” Linda's mother sighed, and we all started laughing again.

“Is there a place I can set these?” My Uncle then asked, in reference to the bags he was carrying.

“Hmm? Oh yes, in the kitchen,” Mrs. Trotter answered, snapping back to reality. She then led him into the kitchen. Linda just shook her head, and smiled.

“That was great,” She said, just as the music album had ended. She then walked over to the media player again. “Any requests?” She then asked us. My friends and I all looked at each other. I decided to put forth a request.

“Do you have the 1984 Manhiem Steamroller Album?” I asked. Linda turned to me with a grin.

“Yes I do,” She said, and turned the music on.

As our new album played, Linda finished off the garlands on the high branches. Now that we could all reach the remaining branches without the need for the stool, we were all able to pass the garlands around the tree, and set them up quickly. Uncle Robert then rounded the corner.

“Hey Uncle Robert. Do you like it so far?” I asked him. Uncle Robert looked the tree over, and nodded his approval.

“You've all done a fine job so far,” He complimented. He then headed for the basement where Linda's Father was testing the lights.
Last edited by Chaos846 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 5 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:03 am

Part 5: In this part, Katie and Linda show off some new tricks.

Well, the garlands were finally done after about a good thirty minutes or so. Most of the time was spent making sure they draped over the branches just right. We actually had to backtrack a bit on a few of them as well.

Once we were finally finished, we stood back a bit, and admired our handy work.

“Alright, now that we've finished that, shall we take a quick break, or should we start up the ornaments?” Linda asked.

“I think you all should take a break, as it is lunch time,” Linda's Mother said, as she entered the room. We were so focused on the tree that we didn't notice her.

“Is it really lunch time already Mum?” Linda asked. We all then looked at the clock. Sure enough it was a little passed twelve.

“Holy cow, time flew,” Lucy stated. We then heard the voices of my Uncle, and Linda's Father. They were in the middle of a conversation.

“It's twelve though, so they may be getting lunch ready,” My Uncle said to Mr. Trotter as they rejoined us as well.

“As a matter of fact we are,” Mrs. Trotter stated, with a smile.

“Splendid,” Her Husband responded, and with that, we all entered the kitchen.

“So how old did you say that cord was again?” My Uncle asked Mr. Trotter as they both pulled out a couple bags from the fridge. My uncle had in fact brought a large assortment of cold cuts, along with various sauces. He had also brought over a few boxes of crackers, and a veggie tray.

“It was at least ten or twelve years old I think,” Mr. Trotter answered, as he began pulling out plates and silverware for everything and everyone.

“Is something wrong?” Linda's Mother then asked.

“Oh, one of the extension cords is dead,” Uncle Robert answered. “After lunch, we were going to head out, and get a new one.”

“Well, be careful out there. I heard that it's supposed to start snowing again soon,” Mrs. Trotter warned.

“Contrary to what I may say, I always drive safe,” Uncle Robert insisted, as he began customizing his lunch on his plate. “That is unless the passengers start to annoy me too much,” He then added, and Mrs. Trotter then scowled at him. I snorted.

“It was an accident Officer, I swear,” I then said aloud, to indicate the alleged situation, and a few chuckles then followed.

“So what all do you kids have left?” Mr. Trotter then asked us.

“As far as the tree goes, we just have the ornaments,” Linda answered. “Although, I was thinking it might be a good idea to take a quick break once lunch was over.”

“Just enough time for Linda to show Lucy her new tie,” Sam stated, with a snicker. Lucy looked up from her lunch, and over at Sam.

“How very good of you to volunteer me for it,” Lucy stated, although she was kinda laughing a bit too.

“You talking about a neck tie, or one of your game ties?” Uncle Robert asked.

“It's one of our game ties,” Linda said, and my Uncle nodded.

“Actually, you all just jogged my memory on something I wanted to show you,” I then stated.

“What would that be?” Linda asked me. I just grinned at her.

“I'll just say this. It involves the handcuffs Linda got for me, and a lot of patience,” I stated.

“Sounds kinda odd, but okay,” Linda said, in response. Lucy and Sam just looked at each other, and shrugged.

Once Lunch was done, Uncle Robert and Mr. Trotter headed out to go fetch a new extension cord while the four of us headed back up to Linda's room.

“So, I have a question for you Linda,” I stated, as I pulled my handcuffs out. “Have you ever been able to put these on yourself?” I asked her, remembering that I was able only able to do it a earlier today. Linda blinked a few times.

“No, but then I never tried,” Linda answered.

“Would you all like to give it a try?” I asked her.

“Yeah, sure,” Linda said.

“Sure, why not,” Lucy said as well. I pulled out both pairs of cuffs while Linda went to her closet, and pulled out a length of rope, along with a few red bandanas.

“Do we want gags or not?” She asked. I perked up a bit.

“Sure,” I chirped, since gags were my favorite part of these games. Linda then nodded. Lucy and Sam also nodded their approval.

“Alright then,” Linda responded. She then pulled out a roll of black duct tape as well.

With our equipment in hand, we headed back down stairs, and set our stuff on the arm rests of the couch. I then sat down on the end next to said armrest while Lucy sat down in the middle. Linda and Sam occupied a couple recliners.

“Alright, so let's see if I can do this?” Linda asked, and held out her hand. I then tossed her the cuffs. Linda then wrapped one around her wrist. Easy enough.

“That was easy,” She stated. I grinned at her.

“Yeah, now try the other one,” I challenged. Linda shrugged, and gave it her best shot, but she found herself in the same position I was in the first time I had tried. She couldn't get the other cuff around her wrist.

“Either of you two want to try?” I asked Lucy and Sam. Lucy gave the honors to Sam, who then accepted the second pair of cuffs. A few minutes later, She too had the same troubles that I had.

“I always thought getting out of these was supposed to be the challenge. Not putting them on,” Sam stated in frustration.

“I know, right?” Linda asked, now showing signs of frustration as well. “Alright Lucy, You can try,” Linda then said. She took the first cuff off of her wrist, and handed them to Lucy. Lucy also had the same lack of luck my other two friends were having. All the while I was just sitting there with a grin on my face.

“Alright,” Sam sighed. “What's the trick to this?”

“You have to hold the other cuff in your cuffed hand like this,” I explained, and then positioned the cuff in her hand the same way I had done.

“Oh, that's very clever,” Linda stated.

“And now my other wrist easily fits inside,” Sam said, as she then cuffed her left wrist loosely.

“And it's just smooth sailing from there,” I stated. Linda then smoothed out the rest of the Velcro on the cuff.

“How did you come up with this?” She asked me.

“Almost by accident,” I answered, as Sam removed the cuffs, and handed them back to me.

“Here, I want to try something,” Linda then stated. I then gave the cuffs back to her. Linda cuffed her first hand as normal She held the other cuff in her other hand the same way I had shown her, and this time put her hands behind her back. I didn't see what she was doing, but I could tell by the grin on her face, she had succeeded.

“Did you get it?” I asked her. Linda moved her hands out in view to show us. Both of them had been cuffed.

“Thanks for showing me this Kate,” Linda said, as she then removed the cuffs.

“My pleasure,” I responded, as she gave the cuffs back to me. “Okay, it's your turn to tie me now,” I then stated.

“Very good, because I was wondering if you'd assist me in teaching Lucy the figure eight tie we did earlier,” Linda stated.

“Gladly,” I responded. Sam started snickering. I gave her a perky smile, and then turned away from Linda with my hands behind my back.

“Alright, watch and learn Lucy,” Linda said, as she walked over to me with a length of rope in her hand. Linda then showed Lucy the tie.

“Ah, I figured that's what you meant by figure eight,” Lucy pointed out, as Linda went through her paces.

“Do you think you could get my wrists a little closer together?” I then asked.

“I can try,” Linda said back. She adjusted the tie to try to get my hands a bit closer together, but it wasn't by as much. Nevertheless, it was still a great tie. “there we are, all done,” Linda stated.

“Is it comfortable?” Lucy then asked me, once Linda was done.

“Quite comfortable,” I said back, sounding quite happy.

“So do I get tied next, or do I tie someone with it?” Lucy then asked Linda. Linda smiled at her. She then looked over at Sam.

“Sam, would you be so kind?” Linda asked her. Sam rolled her eyes.

“Oh sure,” She mumbled. I was laughing. After Sam had volunteered Lucy to be tied with it, it just so happens that Sam was getting tied instead...by Lucy. “Oh shut up Katie,” She snapped at me. This only made me laugh more.

“I think I can arrange that,” Linda said, as she picked up the tape, and a bandana. “Alright Kate, which do you want?” She then asked me.

“Tape please,” I insisted. Linda nodded obligingly, and pulled off a decent sized strip. “Oh, and could you do several pieces? I don't want my gag coming off,” I requested.

“We don't either,” Lucy and Sam said in unison. They both then laughed at the fact that they were thinking the same thing. I pursed my lips together, and Linda pressed several good length pieces of tape over my mouth.

“Mkkyy, mm pprmkkly ghhgdd nww,” I said, testing out my new gag. Of course everyone giggled.

So yeah, it was Sam's turn to be tied by Lucy next. Quite frankly the tie was very easy to do, as it followed a similar pattern to some of the other ties we've done. Once Sam's hands were tied, Lucy went over to where our gags were, and then cleave gagged Sam with a bandana.

“That should teach you to open your mouth,” Lucy insisted, and Sam just laughed.

“Alright Lucy, are you ready?” Linda then asked her.

“Yep,” Lucy chirped, and then put her hands behind her back. Linda then bound them with the new tie.

“Oh, hi Mum,” Linda then said, as she saw her Mother enter the room.

“I thought things got a little too quite for a reason,” She said, and we all giggled. “Anything new going on?” She then asked, in regards to what we were currently doing. Linda just shrugged.

“Not really,” Linda answered. Mrs. Trotter chuckled at us.

“Carry on,” She stated, and then headed back into the kitchen.

“Shppkknng hf ornnmmnsh, ww mmy wnnt tt shtrt ddnng thhsh,” Sam then insisted.

“Did you say we need to start doing the ornaments?” Lucy asked her, and Sam nodded yes.

“I think you're right,” Linda agreed. She then untied us. I removed my gag, and then helped untie Sam. Once we were freed from our bonds, we took everything back upstairs, and put our stuff where it belonged. We then headed back downstairs to the tree.

“Okay, let's do this,” I stated, as we opened up the big ornament box.

4 hours later...

Yes, it took all four of us about four hours to get all of the ornaments on the tree. Once we were done, we stood back and admired our work.

“It's beautiful,” We heard Mrs. Trotter say from behind us. We turned our attention to her to see her smiling.

“Thanks Mum,” Linda said, with a smile.

“Don't go anywhere please,” she then requested, and then left the room briefly.

“I think we have a photo shoot coming up,” I said to Linda.

“I don't think we have one coming. I know we have one coming,” She responded, and I chuckled. Linda's mother returned a minute later with her camera in hand.

“Alright, Kate could you and Sam stand in front of the tree, and off to the side a bit please?” Mrs. Trotter requested. “Linda, I'd like you and Lucy to do the same on the other side,” She then requested. She wanted the tree in full view, as well as us. We all put our hands behind our backs, and smiled for the camera. Mrs. Trotter then snapped the photo.

“Thank you all very much for your help today,” Mrs. Trotter said warmly.

“Your welcome,” We said in response.

So yeah, that was that day of fun. Mr. Trotter, and Uncle Robert did their part successfully as well. The driveway was lined with lit up bushes, and at least a dozen trees as well. Over all it was a great day. Now, I'd like to remind you all, this was just the first house. We still have three more to go, so this little tail ain't over yet.
Last edited by Chaos846 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:42 am

It's a good thing the story isn't over yet, or i may have missed the whole thing!
As per usual, I love reading your work, and I very much look forward to the net part.
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Postby Chaos846 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Steak in a Tree wrote:It's a good thing the story isn't over yet, or i may have missed the whole thing!
As per usual, I love reading your work, and I very much look forward to the net part.

Hey there, I was wondering when you'd be back. The next part is in the works. It just needs some tweaking.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 6 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Part 6: In this part, a few of Santa's Elves visit Lucy's house.

Later that night...

“Hey Sam,” I greeted into my phone.

“Hey Katie, I just wanted to let you know that Lucy called me, and came up with a great idea,” Sam told me.

“Shoot,” I insisted.

“Well, remember those outfits our Parents got for us last Christmas?” Sam asked me. I chuckled a bit. Oh, how I remember that day.

“Yes, I still have it in my closet somewhere,” I told her.

“Well, Lucy thought it would be funny if we all wear them over at her house tomorrow to mess with Linda,” Sam suggested. I burst out laughing again when I heard this. It was fantastic. “I thought that might amuse you,” Sam said, once I had calmed down a bit.

“Yes, I'm all for it,” I responded.

“Alright, I look foreword to seeing you tomorrow,” Sam told me.

“See ya tomorrow,” I said back, and with that we both hung up.

So, I think an explanation is in order. Our parents decided to collaborate, and get all of the girls in our respective families a particular Christmas outfit. I have I picture of them right here...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... L1500_.jpg

I didn't think much of it when I got mine. I thought it was cute, but once I heard that Lucy, Sam, and her Sisters had also received one, we knew we'd been played. As you can imagine our parents got a great laugh out of it. To be fair, we did too.

Now this was before we really got to know Linda as a friend, so she wasn't in on this. I could only imagine her reaction tomorrow when she sees us.

“Who was that?” Dad asked, as he was coming downstairs.

“It was Sam,” I answered. “Apparently Lucy called her with a great idea.”

“Do tell,” My Dad insisted with a sly grin. I gave him the same grin back, and told him the plan. We both burst out laughing.

“I like it,” Dad stated. I nodded my agreement.

Sunday, 10:00am...

I was running a little later then I wanted. Thankfully Dad didn't have to drive me to Lucy's house, since she lives right next to me, so I could freely leave whenever I wanted more or less. Also, Linda told us that she wouldn't be over until about eleven thirty or so. That meant I still had plenty of time to get ready. I was facing one small problem though.

“Where is it?” I asked myself, as I was having trouble finding my outfit. I went through all my shirts, pants, and pretty much everything else. “Ah ha! There you are!” I snapped, as I found my outfit in the back of my closet. I felt myself laughing again, as I took it off it's hanger.

I slipped on a pair of black footed tights, and then followed it up with my costume. I then combed my hair out a bit more. I left it loose, but I wanted it to have that flowing look to it. I completed my outfit with a pair of brown fur ankle boots.

“Oh my,” I whispered to myself once I looked myself over in the mirror. I smiled, and nodded my approval. I guess it was now time for me to head off to Lucy's house.

As I walked down the hall, and down the stairs, I bumped into Dad who was crossing the living room to the staircase. As he turned to see me, his face lit up.

“Oh my lord,” He said, and was almost laughing again. I just grinned. “Katie, you look so adorable,” He then stated, as I made my way down to him.

“Thank you,” I chirped, in a perky tone.

“Do me a favor please,” Dad then requested.

“Yes?” I asked.

“When Linda calls to let you all know that She's on her way over, please let me know,” Dad insisted. It almost sounded like he was begging. “I want to see this.”

“Oh, will do,” I stated, emphatically. Dad gave me a quick kiss on my forehead.

“Thank you so much,” He said.

“Your welcome. Bye-bye for now,” I then said.

“Have fun,” Dad said back, and with that, I was then out the door. I put the hood of my costume up for the time being, as it was very cold out, and it was snowing rather heavily.

I made my way over to Lucy's house, and rang the door bell. The door was answered by Lucy who was dressed almost identically to me. The only differences were that her costume was green, and she chose to go with a pair of red tights.

“Hey Lucy,” I greeted.

“Hi Katie, come on in,” Lucy greeted back. As I stepped inside, and put my hood back down, I was then greeted by someone else.

“Oh, hello Blinky,” I said, as Blinky meowed at me. Blinky the Tabby Cat was sitting on top the windowsill looking right at me. Lucy's family has four cats in fact: Inky, Pinky, Blinky, and Clyde. I walked over to him, and gave him a few pets. I then removed my boots, and walked with Lucy into the living room.

The sounds of Smash echoed through the room. Sam, Amy, and Lauren were sitting in front of the TV as a few Amiibo were duking it out with some Level nine computers, and they were winning by a lot. There was also another guest present as well.

“Hi Katie,” Lauren greeted. Sam, and Amy followed suit. Sam's costume was red like mine. She however was not wearing tights, and went with a pair of candy can striped stockings. Amy had on a red costume while Lauren was wearing a green one. They were both wearing white leggings, and a pair of black socks with their outfits as well.

“Hello, hello, hello,” I greeted back, and then looked at the TV screen. “What's going on here?” I then asked, as I took a seat on the couch next to Amy.

“Just training these guys to be CPU killing machines,” Sam stated. The Amiibo in question were Lucy's Ike and Pit, along with Sam's Shiek, and Lauren's Captain Falcon. It was a four on four match, and The Amiibo were crushing their apposing team with no mercy. Never before have the cheating level nine CPUs been so badly beaten.

“I think their doing just fine I said, as three of the CPU characters all died from Ike's Up-smash. I kinda winced when I saw it too.

“Hi Katie,” I heard Lucy Mother greet from behind me. I turned to face her.

“Hello Mrs. Wolff,” I greeted back, with a quick wave. She then looked us all over.

“It was so nice of Santa to send a few elves to help out today,” She stated. The five of us giggled at hearing that.

“Did you tell her what this was all about?” I asked Lucy. Lucy looked at me with a smile, and nodded yes. I then nodded back, and watched as the glorified execution continued.

“Oh, They're gonna feel that in the morning,” Amy stated, as Falcon landed his Falcon punch to hit two opponents, and finish the match. To say it was a decisive victory would be an understatement.

“On to the next match then?” Sam asked.

“Or we could have two of us team up with two Amiibo, and face the AI,” Lucy threw out.

“That sounds fun too,” Sam added. She and Lucy then looked over at the twins.

“Amy, Lauren, you want to take the first crack?” Lucy asked them.

“sure,” They both said in unison. Lucy removed her two Amiibo from play, and left Shiek and The Captain in play. Amy kinda just plays anyone she feels like at the time, and decided today would be a good day to play as Meta Knight. Her sister selected Shulk as her Character. With the teams set to go, the match was underway.

Amy and Lauren Didn't really have much grace or skill to be shown, but to be fair, in these kind of matches, it is almost spam moves, and hope for the best. Although, near the end it was one poor Wario left against Amy, Lauren, and the two Amiibo.

“This guy's going to get abused,” Lucy said, while giggling. We then watched as Wario took about six sequential hits in about two seconds, and then got KOed off the top of the screen.

“Um, what just happened? It was so fast?” I asked, and started laughing. Our fun however was interrupted by a phone call. Lucy got up to answer it, as Amy and Sam started up another game.

“Hello?” Lucy greeted into the phone. “Okay, great...See you then.,” She said, and then hung up.

“Was that Linda?” I asked.

“Yep,” Lucy chirped.

“Lucy? Could I use your phone for a sec?” I then asked.

“Sure,” Lucy said. I then got up, and dialed my home number.

“Hello,” My Dad responded.

“Hey Dad, I'm just letting you know that Linda's on her way over,” I said, with a grin.

“Ah, thank you,” He said back to me.

“Okay, bye-bye,” I said. Dad gave me a quick good-bye, and hung up the phone. "Dad wanted to see her reaction," I then explained to my friends. They all giggled again. This was it. The moment of truth.
Last edited by Chaos846 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:39 pm

Note from Katie: Alright, it's trivia time. I'll let you all take a guess at what Linda's greeting will be. Is it...
A: "Hello...Lucy."
B: "Um, hello."
Or C: "Oh my god!"

???

The answer will be posted in the next part.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Again, thanks for the visual. Always helps.

I've got my guess locked in, guess I'll have to wait until the next update, eh?

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 7 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 am

Part 7: In this part, a lot of assembly is required.

Author's Note: Sorry for the long delay everyone.

Within a few minutes, Lucy heard the doorbell ring. She and I headed to it to greet my Dad.

“Hey Lucy, how are you?” Dad greeted with a grin.

“Just fine,” Lucy greeted back, as he entered the house. He then walked over to see us.

“Hello Ladies,” Dad then greeted to Sam and her sisters.

“Hi Mr. Narrows,” They all greeted.

“So, who's winning?” Dad asked, as he looked at another one sided match taking place.

“These guys,” Lauren answered, pointing at the Amiibo Figures. Dad just nodded, and watched them demolish another poor, level nine, pixelated soul.

“Hi Jeff,” Lucy's Mother greeted, as she rounded the corner.

“Hey Louise,” Dad greeted back, and they shook hands.

“What brings you here?” Mrs. Wolff then asked.

“I'm just here to see Linda's reaction when she sees Santa's Little Helpers,” Dad said, and the five of us giggled again. Mrs. Wolff just rolled her eyes, and smiled.

“Right, I should have known,” She said.

“I'm just glad they're putting those outfits to good use,” Dad said, in a somewhat teasing tone.

“As long as they're having fun,” Mrs. Wolf said, with a shrug.

“Here we go guys,” Sam said, as she took a peek out the window. We all turned our attention to her. “Linda's car just pulled in,” Sam told us.

“Everyone line up in front of the door,” Lucy ordered. We didn't need to be told twice. Dad and Lucy's Mother stood off to the side a bit, so as not to intrude. They wanted us to be the first thing Linda saw.

We soon heard footsteps making their way up the porch. I felt my heart racing, and my face smiling. This was gonna be good. Linda rang the doorbell, and the door was instantly opened up all the way. Linda was standing at the front of the door with her Mother. When they saw us their jaws dropped.

“Hi Linda,” All five of us greeted at once.

“Um...hello?” Linda greeted back in a questioning tone. We all burst out laughing. (By the way, if you answered B. You were correct.)

“What in the world?” Linda's Mother asked, as the two of them started laughing with us.

“Some of Santa's elves dropped by a bit early,” Dad stated, now walking back into view.

“So I see,” Mrs. Trotter said back, as she and her daughter entered the house.

“And best of all, I have it on camera,” Mrs. Wolff said, as she revealed that she was recording the event on her phone. We all started laughing again. We then all shared our respective greetings.

“Alright, what's this all about?” Linda then inquired.

So yeah, we told her the story behind the costumes, and that Lucy thought it would be funny for all of us to wear them today just to mess with her.

“The look on your face was pure gold,” Amy then told her. Linda nodded.

“I'm sure it was,” She agreed.

“Well, I have have to get back Sweetie,” Mrs. Trotter told Linda.

“Okay Mum, love you,” Linda said. They both shared a quick hug, and with that, Mrs. Trotter left. Or at least I thought she did. Just before she closed the door all the way, she reopened it.

“Louise?” She asked.

“Yes Debra?” Mrs. Wolff asked.

“Could you send me a copy of the video, I'd like to show it to Ted,” Mrs. Trotter requested.

“Not a problem,” Mrs. Wolff stated.

“Alright, bye everyone,” She said. We all said our good-byes as well, and then left. Linda certainly looked like the “odd man out” here. She had on a red Christmas sweater, and a navy knee length skirt. I thought it was odd that she didn't have a collared shirt on under her sweater, as she usually does. I guess she didn't feel like it today.

“So, now that we're all assembled, shall we start up the tree?” Lucy asked us.

“By all means,” Mrs. Wolff told us.

So, we pretty much went through the same routine of retrieving boxes containing Christmas type things including the tree, lights, and other various decorations. Dad helped us with some of the heavy lifting as well. Lucy's tree is about a foot shorter then Linda's, but it required a lot more maintenance. Lucy's Tree had to be assembled piece by piece, and branch by branch. Add in the fact that it also isn't pre-lit, and well...

“We may be here for a while,” I sighed, and the rest of nodded yes. All of us nodded in agreement. Thankfully the ends of each branch were colored coded, so while Linda, Amy, and Lauren sorted through them, and set them in individual piles, Dad helped us set up the trunk.

“Lucy, do you have a leveling device?” Dad asked here, once he got the trunk secured into it's stand.

“Um, let me go check,” She said, and walked off to the direction of her garage. She returned a few minutes later empty handed. “I could have sworn we had one, but I don't know where it went,” She insisted.

“No problem, I'll go get mine,” Dad responded. He then grabbed his jacket, and headed outside just as Mrs. Wolff came into the living room to join us.

“Oh, did Jeff leave?” She asked.

“He's getting a leveling device,” I explained.

“Ah,” Mrs. Wolff said. While we waited for Dad to return, I helped Lucy with the lights. Not only did they need to be untangled, but we also had to make sure they still worked.

Dad returned a few minutes later, and used his leveler to check the truck. I must have been off center because he made a few adjustments to the trunk, and then tried again.

“Nope, I went to far the other way,” He said to himself, and adjusted the trunk again. He then checked his work again. “I think that's as good as we're going to get,” He then told us.

“Alright then, let's set the branches in then,” Lucy insisted, and with that, we went to work.

“I think the red ones are bigger then the silvers,” Linda stated, and looked over to Lucy for confirmation.

“They are,” Lucy stated back. We then began our task of setting each branch in place according to it's respective color. It took a bit of time, but we finally put them all on, and in the correct order.

“Lights next?” Sam asked.

“Yep,” Lucy said, with a slight grumble. We all knew this was going to be a bit of a pain.

“Here, let me reach the high ones for you,” Dad stated, as he took hold of the first strand. He was fortunate to not need a stool to reach the top, so we just stood back, and watched as he set the lights in place at the top of the tree.

With the top of the tree done, the rest of us were then able to circle the tree, and wind the lights around the tree. It was pretty much the same thing we did with the garlands back at Linda's house. Speaking of garlands, we then draped those over the branches accordingly as well.

“I could only imagine how long this would take trying to do it by yourself,” Linda stated, once we had finished.

“The tree alone was a two day job up until we started doing it as a group effort,” Lucy told us.

“Ouch,” Linda winched.

"Oh my I didn't realize what time it was," Mrs. Wolff stated, as she looked at the clock. "I need to start making lunch," She then insisted. We all looked over at the clock, and saw that it was in fact one thirty. We all then looked at each other.

"I think a lunch break sounds great," Lucy said, with a slight sigh.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 8 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Author's note: To compensate for the long delay, today is a two part feature.

Part 8: In this part, Santa's Elves are “kidnapped” by a group of fictional villains, and it's up to some fictional heroes to “rescue” them.

(Another one of Dad's great ideas.)

After we had lunch, we all headed back to the living room to pick up where we had left off. Lucy set up another match for the Amiibo characters. She also turned the TV volume all the way down so that she could play some Christmas music. It was now time for the ornaments. Amy then decided to set up our next conversation.

“So, I've been wondering something,” She stated. We all looked at her. “What exactly is this game you four have been playing?” She then asked.

“What game?” Linda asked. I knew what she was talking about though. Dad also knew, and the two of us grinned at each other.

“The one where you tie each other up,” Amy clarified. Who would have thought She would be the one to break the ice on that subject? All activity with the tree came to a dead halt, and all eyes were now on The Twins. Amy's face turned as red as her outfit. “She dared me!” She then insisted, as she pointed at Lauren. Lauren gave her sister an appalled look.

“I did not,” Lauren protested, although she did giggle a bit.

“I'm sorry, I blacked out for a moment, and came back to tying each other up,” Mrs. Wolff stated. “What?”

“I think it would be best if I explain,” Dad then insisted. He then rehashed all of the details for her, as well as Amy and Lauren.

“Well, as long as they are all in agreement with it, I guess it's okay,” Mrs. Wolff said, sounding a bit skeptical about it.

“We've already set some rules in place,” I told her. She then nodded.

“So, what was your favorite game?” Lauren then asked.

“I think the one where two of us had to win as many For Glory team matches as we could before the other two got loose,” I answered.

“Oh yeah, I remember that,” Sam said, and nodded in agreement. She then looked over at her sisters. “You want to give it a try?” She then asked them.

“I...don't know,” Lauren said, sounding like she wasn't quite sure yet.

“It's okay, I was pretty nervous too,” Lucy told them. “But it is actually surprisingly fun.”

“Well, okay,” Lauren said, and my friends and I gave her a smile.

“Sure, why not,” Amy then added. It looked like Lucy's tree was going to be put on hold for a bit.

“Okay then, I need to head back to my house to pick up a few things,” I stated, as I got up off the couch, put my shoes and coat on, and headed back to my house.

I headed up to my room, and pulled out my rope, my new handcuffs, a few bandanas, and some slip-on gags. These were mainly for Sam, Linda, Lucy, and me, as I didn't want to hit Amy and Lauren with everything all at once. (Unless they want to of course.)

I packed everyting into a plastic bag, and made my way back to Lucy's house again. Lucy allowed me inside, and I entered the living room to see everyone watching another Amiibo match, only this time the CPUs won, (though just barely.) I guess Lucy decided to make it a fair fight, and made it a three on four match.

“So, are you ready?” I asked the Twins. They still looked kinda nervous, but nodded yes anyways. Curiosity was getting the better of them. “Okay Lauren, so hold your hands out in front of you,” I then instructed. As much as I love having my hands behind me, I didn't want to do that with them first. I wanted them accustomed to the sensation first.

“Not behind my back?” She asked. (Of course, they could just simply bypass step one.) I blinked at her.

“If you want your hands behind your back, I can do that. I didn't want to do that yet just in case it might make you uncomfortable,” I responded. Lauren thought about her decision for a moment.

“Yes...I want to try it,” She said.

“You're a brave one,” Linda complimented. Lauren nodded, and turned her back to me. She hesitated a bit, but finally put her hands behind her back. I pulled out one of the shorter lengths of rope.

“Alright Amy, I want you to watch me,” I then instructed. I then went through each step of the double column tie around Lauren's wrists. We also explained the significance of each part. I made the tie kinda loose, as I wanted to make sure that Lauren was comfortable for her first time. (Yes, I know it isn't her true first time, but this is her first experience with us as a game.)

The length of rope I had used wasn't long enough for a waist tie, but that was okay for now. Again, this is only step one for them. The rest can come later.

“Okay, how does that feel?” I asked her. Lauren tested her new bonds out. If she were to put in a huge amount of effort, she might actually slip out of them, but she didn't.

“It's...weird,” She said, and that's when I saw something wonderful: She was smiling. I then turned my attention to Amy.

“You ready Amy?” I asked her. Amy nodded yes, and I pulled out another rope for her. “Okay, do you want your hands in front or behind your back?” I then asked her. Amy looked over at her sister, who seemed to be having a good time in her bonds.

“Behind,” She answered, and turned her back to me with her hands behind her.

“Okay, Lauren, I want you to watch as well,” I then told her. Lauren nodded, and watched as I went through the same routine that I did with her.

“I have to admit, there is a surprising amount of professionalism involved with this,” Mrs. Wolff said, as I worked. She and Dad had been quiet this whole time. My guess is since this was our thing, they'd let us do the talking.

“If it's to remain fun and safe, there has to be,” Dad then explained to her.

“Makes sense,” Mrs. Wolff responded.

“Okay, how does that feel?” I asked Amy once I had finished the tie. Like her sister, she wiggled her hands to test her bonds out.

“Lauren's right, this is kinda weird, but in a...fun sorta way,” She responded.

“Who taught you how to do this?” Lauren then asked.

“I did,” Linda answered. They both looked at her. Linda just nodded at them. They both wiggled around a bit more until Lauren just shrugged.

“So, what do we do now?” She asked. I shrugged back.

“Well, you could try to see who can escape it first,” I suggested.

“Or we could raise the stakes a bit higher,” Dad then suggested. All eyes were on him now.

“What do you mean?” Sam asked him. Dad was looking at the match. He then looked back at us.

“Lucy, are you still having your Amiibo characters fight after this match?” Dad asked.

“Yeah, maybe a few more. Why?” Lucy asked.

“How about this,” Dad stated. “If the Amiibo Characters win, then one of them is untied. If the Computers win, then one of you gets tied up. This repeats until you all get tied up, or until you all are released,” He suggested. My friends and I looked at each other.

“That's actually a really good idea,” Lucy stated. The rest of us agreed as well. So, Lucy set up the next match.

“Oh, it's a Heroes and Villains scenario,” Mrs. Wolff pointed out.

“Something like that,” Dad said.

Within a few minutes, the match was underway. Naturally we were cheering the Amiibo on, but one mistake was all it took, and they lost.

“Ah nuts,” I said.

“Okay, which one of us is first?” Sam asked.

“I'll go first,” I said. I handed Linda a length of rope, and then turned my back to Amy and Lauren with my hands behind me. I did this so that Linda could demonstrate the steps of the tie again.

“Linda, could you pull out one of the headbands please?” I then asked her, once she was done binding my wrists.

“Yeah, sure,” she said, and then pulled out a white slip-on gag.

“Uh, what is that for?” Amy asked, as she eyed the headband.

“Right now, these are for us,” I insisted, with a stern look. Linda then wadded up the sock, and held it in front of my mouth.

“Wait a minute, is that a gag?” Amy then asked. I looked at her.

“Yep,” I chirped. I then opened my mouth to receive my gag. Linda then adjusted it to my liking. “Aph yyh ccn ssh, Ih cnn't ttlk nnw,” I said. The twins instantly burst out laughing.

“Oh my god, that's hilarious!” Lauren exclaimed. Linda looked at her with a wicked sneer.

“You want one?” She asked. They both stopped laughing, and now looked quite horrified. This of course made the rest of us laugh a bit.

“Um, no, not really,” Lauren answered. Linda chuckled again.

“Don't worry, I wasn't going to,” She said.

“Alright, let's get the next match set up,” Lucy stated. She made a few changes to the Amiibo Team, and then set the match up. It was a long match, and the Amiibo team lost again.

“I guess I'll go next,” Linda volunteered. Her hands were bound behind her back. Unlike me however, She was cleave gagged with a red bandana.

“Are those safe?” Mrs. Wolff then asked.

“Yph,” Linda answered, which earned her a few more giggles from Amy and Lauren. Now that Linda was bound and gagged, it was time for the next match. Lucy made another change in the Amiibo roster, and set it up. This time, the Amiibo team had won.

“Ah ha!” Lucy snapped, once the last computer had fallen.

“Alright, which of you two wants to be let loose?” She asked her two sisters.

“Me I guess,” Lauren said, with a shrug. Once she was released, it was time for another match. The Amiibo team had won again off of a double KO counter from Ike. It was now Amy's turn to be set free.

“Yay, my heroes rescued me,” She sorta half cheered. There were still two more of us to go though. To shorten this a bit, I'll just say that the Amiibo team won both of them. The first one was very close. The second one was actually a slaughter.

“So the heroes win,” Dad stated.

“That was fun,” Amy said, and quite proudly.

“Is it something you want to try again?” I asked them.

“Yeah...I think so,” She answered.

“Well, I think we should get back to work on the tree,” Lucy suggested.

“I think you're right,” I agreed. Lucy saved her data on her game, and then turned her Wii U off so that it wouldn't distract us. We then got back to work on the tree again.

That was Amy and Lauren's Introduction to our games, and I was glad that they enjoyed it. It didn't go quite as I had intended, as I had intended to introduce them just a bit more slowly, but it still worked out. They were good sports throughout it as well. Next time, we do my house, and I under go a challenge administered by my Dad.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 8 posted.)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:16 am

Many thanks for another great update(s). I don't think these stories of your's get enough attention. Their loss, i guess.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 9 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Part 9: In this part, Katie takes a Vow of Silence.

Next weekend, Friday Evening, 8:00pm.

Now, before I go into this next bit I just want to say that for the next couple of parts or so, all of you gag-talk lovers out there are in for a treat. Right then...

So it was Friday evening, and I was goofing around on Smash when I heard the phone ring. I paused my game, and walked over to the phone to answer it.

Hello?” I answered into the phone.

“Hey Kate, It's Linda, how are you?” Linda, asked. I smiled.

“I'm doing alright,” I answered.

“Are we still on for tomorrow?” She asked me.

“So far as I know, yes,” I answered.

“Have you thought of a theme of what to wear?” Linda then asked. I thought about this for a minute. We'd had a theme the last two times, but I honestly didn't know what to do.

“I don't know,” I answered. “I know I'm going to wear my Cheongsam dress, so maybe dresses, or something involving dresses perhaps?” I then suggested. “I'm okay with whatever really.”

“Hmm, I think I'll wear one of mine as well,” Linda said. “I'll pass the word along to Lucy and Sam.”

“Great. I'll look foreword to it. I'll see you tomorrow,” I said.

“Oh! will do, I'll see you in the morning,” I chirped.

“We'll call you when we're ready,” I informed her.

“Alright then, bye-bye,” Linda stated.

“Take it easy,” I said back, and hung up the phone. I was so glad all my homework was done. This meant all I had to do was just sit back and wait for tomorrow morning.

So the next morning I woke up at around nine or so. I had myself a shower, and then did my hair as usual. Once I was done, I headed back to my room, and put on a cashmere bathrobe. I then headed downstairs to get some breakfast. (I'm not going to risk spilling anything on my dress.)

As I crossed the living room, I noticed that Dad was not at the kitchen like he usually is. Instead, he was already getting a head start on getting our Christmas stuff out. Two boxes containing Christmas ornaments had already been pulled out.

“Oh, do you want any help with those?” I offered. He didn't look tired out or anything, but it's still polite to ask.

“Nah, I got it,” He answered. I just shrugged, and continued my way to the kitchen. We have a compartment under the staircase. This compartment served one purpose: Storing our Christmas decorations. Since it was on the same level as our living room, all Dad has to do is just slide them along the floor to their destination.

I made myself some instant oatmeal, and then sat down to eat. As I ate, I kept thinking about our game plan. Truth be told, We actually don't have many decorations other then the tree, so this was likely going to be the easiest house.

Once I finished my breakfast, I headed upstairs to get dressed. I opened my closet, and laid my cheongsam dress out on my bed. I also pulled out a pair of white footed tights for a little extra color. I slipped on my tights first. After that, I removed my bathrobe, and put my dress on. If you want to know what it looks like, I will refer you to my previous tail: Sixteen years. I have a picture of it there.

I let my hair flow loosely with some of it draping over my shoulders in front of me, and I also added some holly berry hair clips behind my ears for that little bit of extra charm. I then closed my closet door, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I was still emotionally pleased with how wonderful I looked in this dress. That's when I remembered something. Last time I wore this dress, I was bound and gagged for a little bit. I had actually forgotten to see how I looked.

I walked over to my dresser, and considered my options. I wanted a slip-on gag, but I didn't know if I should wear a green one, or a red one. Green was the color I was missing, but red matched my dress very well. After thinking about it for a minute or two, I decided that the matching gag was the way to go, and I selected the red one. I was about to ball up the sock when I got a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I chirped. My door opened, and Dad walked inside.

“Oh, I see you decided to dress up for today,” He said, with a grin.

“Yeah, our theme is dresses today,” I explained to him. He then nodded.

“Adding one more accessory?” He then asked, pointing to the gag in my hand. I just shrugged.

“Yeah, maybe until my friends arrive,” I said. Dad's grin turned to a sneer.

“How about a little challenge,” He suggested. I gave him my full attention.

“Yes?” I asked.

“How about you wear that thing for the whole day,” He stated. I blinked at him. “With the exception of meals, and an occasional snack or two,” He then added. My lips slowly formed into a smile.

“I think I should wait to do that until everyone arrives first,” I pointed out. “That way we can see who all may want to join me.”

“However you want to do it,” Dad said, with a shrug. “This is your thing.”

“Alright then,” I stated.

“And speaking of everyone arriving, I'm going to give your friends a call, and let them know that they can head over,” Dad said. I gave him a nod, and with that he left the room.

I looked at the gag in my hand. I wanted to wear a gag right now, but with what Dad and I set up, I knew I should wait to wear this one until a bit later on. I decided to put the gag back into the drawer. Now when I want a gag that's fast and easy to put on, easy to remove, and easily disposed of, I think of tape.

After moving a few things around, I found my roll of red duct tape. I tore off a decent sized strip, set the roll down on my dresser, and turned to face my closet mirror. Without further adieu, I pressed my lips together, and taped my mouth shut.

I added a few more pieces of tape for reinforcement. Satisfied with my gag, I put my tape back, and closed the drawer. I then faced my mirror, so that I could get a good look at myself properly. I thought that the slip-on gag would look better, but this was still very nice. I thought it looked very nice with my dress.

“Mthph lmmkph vmmry bmmtmmll,” I told myself aloud, just so I could hear my own gag-talking. I put my hands behind my back, and admired myself in the mirror for a little while, before I decided to fire up a few youtube gaming videos until my friends got here.

20 minutes later...

So, rather surprisingly, Linda was the first to arrive. Lucy and Sam had in fact slept in, and hadn't woken up until Dad gave their houses the call. So yeah, they were running a little late by comparison. Once I heard the doorbell ring, I carefully removed my gag, and tossed the tape into the garbage can beside my computer desk. I then left my room to greet Linda.

“Hey Linda,” I greeted, as I made my way down stairs.

“Hello Kate,” She greeted back, and we shared a friendly hug. I then got a good look at her dress. It was a black velvet mandarin dress with a golden floral pattern on the front. Here's a visual. This is the best I could find.

http://www.elegente.com/media/catalog/p ... -1_2_1.jpg
http://www.elegente.com/media/catalog/p ... -2_1_1.jpg

Linda had paired her dress with a pair of black tights, and her hair was tied into a ponytail with parts of it draping over her shoulders.

“Wow Linda, I'm impressed,” I said, as I admired her dress.

“Thank you,” She said, with a smile.

“Why didn't you wear this at my birthday dinner?” I then asked her.

“Because that was your day, and I didn't want to feel like I might upstage you,” Linda explained, and I nodded. “By the way, you look gorgeous Kate,” She said. I snorted a bit.

“I was just about to say the same thing about you,” I responded. We then looked over at our respective fathers who both had very smug looks on their faces.

“I think you both look like fine young ladies,” Dad said. Mr. Trotter nodded.

“Indeed,” He said.

“Okay, both of you stand next to each other,” My Dad had requested. Of course he needed to get a picture of this. At least that's what I had assumed was happening. Turns out I was half right, as both he and Mr. Trotter had pulled out their phones, and switched on the cameras.

Linda and I just shrugged. We both stood as directed with our hands behind our backs, and warm smiles on our faces. They both snapped their photos, and then put their phones back.

“Well, I'm off to work now,” Mr. Trotter stated.

“Okay dad, love you,” Linda said back, and gave her father a hug. I gave him a quick handshake.

“Take it easy out there Ted,” Dad said, and they both shook hands as well. With that, Mr. Trotter took his leave.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 10 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Part 10: In this part, Katie makes a simple task more complicated then it needs to be.

“So, how would you like to pass the time until Lucy, Sam, and the Twins show up?” Linda asked me, with a shrug. I snapped my fingers, as I had remembered something.

“Actually, I'd like to show you some of my newest Pokemon from a breeding escapade,” I told her. “I was wondering if you'd like a few of them.”

“Yeah, sure,” Linda answered.

We barely made it to the stairs when the doorbell rang, and we both froze. Dad just started laughing at the situation. I looked at Linda.

“On second thought, I think I'll open the door,” I suggested, in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Linda agreed, in roughly the same tone I had used, and we both chuckled. I opened the door to find Lucy waiting in front of it.

“Hello Katie, Linda,” She greeted, as I allowed her entry. She took off her jacket, and hung it up, as I closed the door. Other then the coat, All She had on a was a blue party dress with a ruched waist, and three quarter length sleeves. She paired it with some flats which she removed next onto the shoe mat. Oh, and this is the dress...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... UY741_.jpg

“How you doing Lucy,” Dad asked.

“Well, I only realized how late I had slept in once you called,” She stated. “Did I miss anything?”

“Nah, we're still waiting for Sam and Her Sisters,” Linda answered.

“Any idea when they'll be here?” Lucy asked, and as if right on que, the doorbell rang again.

“I'm going to take a wild guess, and say right about now,” Dad said, as he was laughing all the way to the door.

“What's so funny?” Sam asked, as Dad allowed her in.

“Oh, we were just asking when you'd be over, and you instantly rang the bell,” Lucy told her.

“Oh,” Sam chirped, and she and her Sisters chuckled a bit as well. They then looked around at us.

“Just look at these three in their fancy dresses,” Amy pointed out, and we all laughed. They then took off their coats, and hung them up on the coat rack as well.

“To be fair, you three look pretty sharp yourselves,” Dad mentioned, and we all nodded. All three of them were dressed identically in black midi length tank dresses which seemed rather cold to me. Although they did pair them with cardigans in red, green, and white respectively. (Here's a couple photos.)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... UX385_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SX342_.jpg

“I hope you don't get cold,” Lucy mentioned.

“I hope so too,” Lauren added. “We were in a bit of a hurry once Mom woke us up.”

“You do realize their was no need to rush, right?” Dad asked them. Neither of them had an answer, and just shrugged the question off.

“Anyways, as you can see, we have all the boxes up already,” I pointed out, trying to shift the subject to the reason why we were all here in the first place.

“Considering all we have to do is set up the tree, and put up a few window decorations, this should be easy,” Sam stated, with a grin. Dad gave her a grin back.

“I wouldn't be to sure of that,” He said. Everyone was now looking at him with somewhat worried expressions.

“Why? What?” All of them except me asked.

“Ask Katie. She can fill you in on the details,” Dad said, and then headed upstairs. Everyone's attention turned to me.

“Well, the thing is, Dad made a challenge to me a little while ago,” I answered, and cracked a nervous grin.

“And what was the challenge?” Sam asked.

“The challenge was to wear a gag for the whole day,” I explained. There was a pause. This was followed by all of us laughing.

“The whole day?” Linda asked.

“With the exception of meals and snacks,” I said, with a shrug. “I waited until I was able to ask you all if you wanted to join me,” I then stated. We all then erupted in laughter again.

“That would certainly complicate things a bit,” Sam mentioned.

“Oh, I'm sure we'd find a way to work with it,” Linda stated, optimistically.

“Is that a yes?” I asked her. Linda grinned at me.

“You know me well,” She said. “I'm up for a challenge.”

“This is going to be ridiculous, but you know what, I'm up for it,” Lucy said, still giggling a bit.

“Fine by me,” Sam then said.

“Alright then, I just need to grab a few things,” I said, and started for the stairs.

“What about us?” Lauren then asked. I paused, and turned to face the Twins with a puzzled look on my face. Linda, Sam, and Lucy looked a bit surprised too.

“Truth be told, I didn't think you'd want to,” I told her. Lauren kinda just shrugged a bit. I then smiled. “Just don't want to feel left out?” I asked her. They both then nodded, although I could tell they still looked a bit unsure.

“What's it like? Being gagged I mean?” Amy then asked. I thought about this for a second.

“I really can't put it into words,” I told her.

“It's something you really have to experience to know,” Sam then explained to her.

“Personally, we find that being gagged is fun, and a bit silly. That's all I can say,” Linda then said, in a reassuring tone.

“You still want to try it?” I asked them. They both nodded yes again. I smiled, and nodded back.

“Okay, I'll bring down six for us,” I said, and then headed for my room.

I returned to the living room a few minutes later with six slip-on gags in hand in various colors. I claimed a red one, and then offered up the rest for my friends to pick from.

“Um, what is this?” Lauren asked, pointing at the sock that was sewn on the inside of the headband.

“Oh, you fold that up like this,” Linda answered, and then showed them her folded up sock on her black headband. “The wad then goes into your mouth, and the band holds everything in place.”

“Oh,” Lauren chirped. She then began folding her sock up while her sister did the same. Linda and I had just straightened out our gags over our mouths, and then slipped our hair out from under them.

“You know? Those look kinda cute,” Amy pointed out.

“Ohh, thnkk yhh,” Linda said. This made the twins laugh.

“I'm guessing we're going to sound like that?” Lauren asked.

“Ysh, yyh rrh,” I told them, and they chuckled again. It was now or never for them. Sam and Lucy had finished putting on their gags as well. Everyone please take a moment and remember that this was the day that Amy and Lauren chose to wear their first gags.

“Wwhh dd yyh thnnk?” Linda then asked them.

“Thsh iph pho-” Lauren started, and then started laughing at the sound of her own muffled voice. I could see her face turning red too.

“Wwlcmm tt thh clbb,” I told them.

“Thsh iph pho emmbrrshhnng,” Amy said, as her face was turning red now as well.

“Buh ih iph ffn thhoo?” I then asked them. Amy and Lauren just blinked at me. I don't think they understood me in the slightest.

“Dh yhh ffll ccmmfrbbl wwth thmm?” Sam then asked them, with a look of slight concern in her eyes.

“Wwhh?” Lauren asked her. Sam rolled her eyes, and we all giggled again.

“Dh yhh ffll ccmmfrbbl wwth thmm?” She repeated, trying to get her words through her gag. I think Amy and Lauren understood this time, because they nodded yes.

“Yyhh, iph ccmmfrrbll,” Amy said, and we all started laughing again.

“Allrrtt thnn, shhll ww shtrt shttnng uph thh ttrr?” I then asked, and pointed to the tree boxes. Somehow I had a feeling hand gestures were going to be necessary for us to make it through this. Either that, or I'd need to bring down a notepad and a pencil. I was hoping it wouldn't come to that, because I was really enjoying our gag-talking. This was going to be a fun day for sure.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 11 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Part 11: In this part, Katie does...the unthinkable.

So yeah, we started by setting up the tree itself, and making sure that the plug for the lights had easy access to the wall outlet. Next I got out a stool from the kitchen, and used it to help set up the garlands just like we did at Linda's house. Once I had the top done, we could then pass the garlands along around the tree, as we had done before. The only main difference is the fact that communication was more difficult this time.

“Amh, llt ih ddrpp h bbt mmrr,” I said. Amy had assumed I was talking to her, as she was the one holding the garland at the time. She blinked at me.

“Ccmm aggnn?” She asked me. I walked over to where she was, and loosened the garland on the branch she was at.

“I shdd llt ih ddrrp h bbt mmrr,” I repeated, hoping she would understand. She nodded to show that she did, and we continued.

Once the garlands were done, it was time to start in on the ornaments. I started by grabbing the stool again, and setting the angel on top. I was also fortunate to have Lucy as my spotter.

“Hsh thsh?” I asked her.

“H bbt mmrr llft,” She stated. I then pointed to my left to check for clearity. Lucy nodded, and with that, I shifted the angel to the left a bit.

“Bbttrr?” I asked.

“Thsh pprrfcct,” Sam then said. I nodded, and stepped down off the stool.

“I figured as much,” Dad then said, as he rejoined us in the living room, and looked us over. His eyes scanning one gagged face to the next. We all then giggled.

“Rrr yyh shtrtnng llnsh?” I asked him.

“Lunch?” He then asked, and I nodded yes. “Yep,” He then responded, and entered the kitchen.

“Wwhh ish ffr llnsh?” Linda then asked.

“Hhmm mmdd bbff shtww,” I answered. (Home made Beef Stew.) Linda blinked at me, but then shrugged.

“Shwnds dllshsh,” She said. I don't think she understood me, but still replied anyway just to end the subject.

30 minutes later...

We had finally finished the top section when Dad finally called us over for lunch. Since this was a lunch break, it was time for us to remove our gags. once our gags were removed, I took them to the laundry room, and put them into one of the bins. I then rejoined my friends in the kitchen.

“So, what did you two think?” I asked Amy and Lauren. They both thought for a minute.

“It was...okay I guess,” Amy said. I could tell that she wasn't as into it as the rest of us were. Lauren also shared a similar sentiment.

“I'm kinda in agreement with Amy,” Lauren said.

“If you don't want to wear them after lunch, we won't make you,” I insisted. Amy and Lauren both nodded.

“Are you four still going to?” Lauren then asked.

“I'm obligated to,” I said, and looked over at Dad, as he was stirring the stew in the slow cooker. He gave me a brief smirk.

“I know I'm going to,” Linda said, with a perky smile. Lucy and Sam also agreed.

“Which means we're still going to have to put up with it one way or another,” Amy guessed.

“Yep,” All four of us said simultaneously. Dad chuckled at hearing that.

After lunch it was time for us to get back to decorating the tree. But before that, we had to make a trip up to my room for some new gags. I didn't want to go through all of my slip on gags, so I decided to use tape this time. I tossed Linda a roll of black duct tape, and then tossed out matching colors for Sam and Lucy. I stuck with red of course. I peeled off a strip, pursed my lips together, and pressed the tape against my mouth. I pulled off a few more strips, and added them as reinforcement. My friends all did the same as well.

“Rrm wm rmmdm?” I asked them.

“Lnnhs gm,” Linda stated back.

“Oh, these are going to be far worse,” Amy sighed, and we all laughed.

We made our way downstairs to see Dad letting Uncle Robert in. I was quite surprised, as I didn't know he was coming over today. Amy and Lauren looked a bit worried, as they didn't know how my Uncle would react to us with tape on our mouths. I put my hand to Lauren's shoulder, and shook my head reassuringly to let her know it was okay.

“Um,” My Uncle said, as he looked us over. His eyes then grew wide, as he came to the obvious conclusion. “Oh, I get it. You were inspired by Silent Night,” He stated, now seeing the light. I just shrugged, and nodded.

“Dm yyn lnnk thn trnn?” I asked him, as I pointed over at the tree.

“Looks good so far,” He said. He and Dad both then walked upstairs.

“He took that well,” Amy said.

“Hm ummsd tm ih,” I told her. Amy just rolled her eyes. We then went back to work on the tree.

There isn't much more to talk about with the tree I'm afraid. At least it's nothing that I haven't gone over already, and I don't think you want me to repeat the same thing over and over again.

We finished the tree just before dinner time. It would have been sooner, but again, the lack of speech as communication slowed things down a lot. Dad and Uncle Robert decided to be lazy out, and head out to The Golden Arches, and bring something back.

After we ate, it was time for everyone to head home. Uncle Robert was the first to leave. Linda then followed suit about ten minutes later.

“When can we expect you?” Sam asked her, as her house was next.

“Mum and I have some shopping to do, so I don't know,” Linda said. “We'll call you when we're on our way.”

“Oh, Sam, before I forget, what's tomorrows theme,” I then asked. Linda and her Mother paused, and looked at Sam. She thought for a second or two.

“How about plaid,” She suggested. I nodded my approval.

“Plaid it is,” Linda stated, and with that, She and her Mother left. That just left Sam, Lucy, and me.

“Dad and I have some grocery shopping to do as well, so we likely won't be by until after lunch,” I told Sam.

“That's fine,” Sam stated. We then said our good-byes, and with that my other two friends left. Once the door was closed behind them, I took in a deep breath. Just one more house, and we'd be done. I looked over at the clock, I still had a few hours before bed, so that meant a few more hours of having my mouth gagged. I just shrugged, and head in the direction of my room.

“Hey Katie!” I heard my Dad call from down the hall, and just as I opened the door to my room too.

“Yeah!?” I called back.

“Can you come here for minute or two?” Dad asked. I sighed, and walked in the direction of his office. I then saw him exit, and he met me in the hall. He had what looked like a long strip of linen in his hand. I must admit that I was rather puzzled buy this.

“Uh, what's that?” I asked him, as I clasped my hands casually behind my back.

“This may be something for you to add to your rope collection,” Dad explained.

“But...that's not rope,” I pointed out. Dad gave me his I-know-that look.

“Yes, I know,” He said. “This was an old bed sheet that had a few tears in it, and rather then just throw it away, I thought I’d put it to good use,” He stated.

“So...is that for tying, or for gagging?” I asked him. “It doesn't look wide enough to be a gag.”

“And you'd be right,” Dad said, and then handed the strip to me. “Now, as you can see this isn't long enough for me to do my tie, but I think you can do the one Linda showed you,” Dad continued. What came next shocked the heck out of me. “Care to show me how it's done?” He asked, and held his hands out in front of him. My jaw dropped.

“Y-y-you want me...t-to tie y-your hands?” I stammered.

“How else are you going to show me?” Dad asked. He did have a point of course, but this was new territory for me. I always enjoyed when he'd tie me up, but never in a million years had I thought he'd ask me to tie him.

My hands were shaking a bit, but I did my best to show him how I did it. The strip wasn't as long as the rope we'd use, but I was able to make do. I could imagine that the linen would feel a lot better on the skin, and it wouldn't leave rope marks. I went through each step of the tie, and explained the significance of it, before I finished with the knot on top.

“This is very efficient,” Dad complimented, once I was done. He then smirked at me. “You want to give it a try?” He then asked. I smirked back.

“I thought you'd never ask,” I told him. I untied the knot, and then let him do the rest.

“I think there's something you need to go get first though,” He then pointed out. The light then clicked on. I went back to my room, and opened my drawer. I pulled out the red tape again, and carefully pasted a few pieces over my mouth again. Once I was satisfied with my gag, I left my room to see Dad waiting for me. I folded my hands in front of me, and awaited his direction.

“Whhnh nnw?” I asked him. He twirled his finger. I nodded, and turned my back to him. This was normally the part where I put my hands behind me, but I held them in front this time.

“You want me to do it, don't you,” Dad guessed, and I nodded yes. Dad took hold of my right wrist, and gently brought it around behind my back. He then did the same with my left hand. Once my wrists met at the small of my back, he then began the tie.

I was now breathing softly. The feeling was wonderful. The sheet was much more gentle on my wrists then the rope was. Don't get me wrong, the rope I've been using is very soft, but it still pails in comparison to the linen strip that Dad was now tying my hands with.

I felt the final knot being tied, and with that, Dad was done.

“How's that?” He asked me. I tugged at my bonds. The sheet was surprisingly strong, and the bonds didn't budge at all. At the same time, it didn't dig into my skin the way rope does. It was a wonderful experience.

“Mm lmvv ih,” I said through my gag.

“Having a good time?” Dad asked me. I was smiling behind my gag, as I nodded yes. “Okay, because I have about ten more of these,” He stated. My eyes lit up.

“Mmmmmmm!” I squealed a bit. This made Dad chuckle. He then went back to his office to fetch the remaining pieces, and give them to me. I turned around, and he placed them in my hand. Good thing I left both my bedroom door open along with my dresser drawer. Trying to open those right now would be quite difficult with my bound hands.

As I entered my room, I thought about that. I knew I could escape this tie if I wanted to, but I was starting to just enjoy the feeling of being bound more then escaping. If I mentioned this before, then I'm sorry. It's just that I've grown to love the feeling so much.

“You need anything else until bedtime?” Dad asked me, as I finished dropping the strips into my drawer. I shook my head no. “Alright, I'll be back in about an hour or so,” He told me, and then left. I closed my bedroom door, and did what any girl who loves being bound while wearing her favorite dress would do: I looked at myself in the mirror.

I sighed, and looked on at the bound and gagged girl who was looking back at me as well. She was so beautiful, and yet so helpless.

“Ymm lmmk sm bmmtfmml,” I said aloud.

I decided to pass the time by watching some more youtube gaming videos. Rather then sit down at my chair, I decided to slowly pace around my room a bit. Truth be told, I felt a sense of power within myself as I did. The only thing that threw it off was of course the gag on my mouth.

True to his word, Dad came back within the hour, and untied me.

“Well, you lived up to the challenge Katie,” He stated, with a smile.

“Thanks,” I told him, once I peeled the tape from my mouth. “I should do it again sometime.”

“Just pick a time,” Dad told me in response. With that, Dad left for a bit so I changed out of my dress, and into my pajamas. I then got into bed just as Dad had returned.

“Good night Princess,” He told me in a soft voice.

“Good night Dad,” I answered back. Once he left, I then drifted off to sleep.

I couldn't believe it. I had actually tied my Dad up briefly. Out of everything that had happened today, that was what shocked me the most. I didn't know if he'd let me do it again, but now that I knew it was a possibility, all I had to do was wait.

I was also pleased with how Amy and Lauren took to being gagged. It didn't seem like their cup of tea, but everyone has their preferences. There was only one more person left to be included into our games. Little did I suspect that that was coming up tomorrow.

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Part 11 posted.)

Postby Chaos846 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:05 am

Final Part: In this part, no more secrets remain.

I woke up at my usual time the next morning. After I had my shower, I got dressed for the day. Since we were doing plaid, well...remember the plaid shirtdress that Lucy got me for my birthday? Yep, I decided to go with that. I posted a photo of it on that story, so if you want to see it, it's there.

Once I was dressed, I combed out my hair a bit more, and then added a red hairband to hold it back. Now it was time for breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen to see Dad cooking up some Eggs Benedict. When he saw me he grinned.

“Morning Chick-a-boom,” He greeted. I was actually taken aback by this, as I had never heard him call me that before.

“Okay, that's a new one,” I said, in response.

“I went up to wake you, but I heard the shower was on, and I didn't want to disturb you,” He then told me. I just shrugged, as he plated two of his wonderful creations onto a plate, and passed it along the counter to me.

“Thanks,” I chirped, and took my plate to the island to eat.

Once breakfast was over however, it was time for us to leave for the store. I went back to my room, and slipped on a pair of black knee high socks, along with my trainers. I then put on my hoodie jacket, and zipped it up about halfway.

I thought for a second or two if there was anything I needed besides my phone. I shook my head no, and put my phone into my coat pocket. It was now time for me to join Dad down stairs. (Or wait for him - one of the two.)

Once we got to our local Fred Meyers, Dad grabbed a cart, and we were on our merry way. I'd usually help him by fetching items from across other isles, and checking our notes for any price differences being offered by other stores. I also had my eyes open for any of those Free Sample stations. As we turned the corner, we had a bit of surprise.

“Oh, Hi Linda,” I greeted, as we rounded the corner.

“Hi Kate, fancy bumping into you here,” Linda greeted back. She was dressed for the occasion as well. She had on her plaid skirt from last weekend, and a green oxford shirt with long sleeves. My Dad and her Mother also shared their greetings as well.

“Is this the last of your Christmas shopping?” Dad asked.

“That's what we're hoping,” Mrs. Trotter said, with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Her cart was filled with goods leaning towards baking, and hosting a party rather then regular groceries which is what we were doing.

“Well, it was nice bumping into you,” Dad said.

“I'll see you at Sam's house,” I told Linda. She nodded, and we both went our separate ways.

Once we were done shopping, we headed for home, but not without stopping at Taco Bell for some lunch. We'd take a few bites in between putting groceries away.

“Can I head to Sam's house now?” I asked Dad, once everything was put away.

“Yeah, go ahead,” Dad said. I nodded, and headed out the door, and across the street to Sam's house. I knocked on the door, and was greeted by Lauren.

“Hi Katie,” Lauren chirped. She had on a green T-shirt, a pair of plaid pajama pants, and pink slippers.

“Hey Lauren,” I greeted back, as I was allowed entry. I unzipped my coat, took it off, and hung it up on the coat rack.

“We started without you, I hope you don't mind,” Lauren told me, as we walked into the living room. The tree was already set up, the lights were strung up as well, and Sam was currently finishing up with the first garland at the top. Sam had on a green long sleeve plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows. She paired her shirt with some light gray sweatpants.

“Hey Katie,” She greeted with a smile.

“Hey Sam,” I greeted back.

“Sorry, I wasn't able to greet you at the door,” She then said, in a bit of a sorrowful tone.

“It's fine,” I chirped. I saw Amy was present along with Lucy as well. Amy had on a blue plaid shirt that she paired with a pleated denim skirt. Lucy had on a plaid shirtdress like me, but hers was a bit different. Here's a photo...

http://image.bestfinds.org/xqlXjPTSStif ... d-blue.jpg

I also noticed one more person who I was rather surprised to see.

“So, how've you been Kelsey?” I asked her. Kelsey grinned, and shrugged.

“As cheerful as I can be,” She chirped. To see her so happy in spite of her condition always made me happy in turn. Oh, I almost forgot. Kelsey had on a classic red and black plaid shirt that she left unbuttoned over a white T-shirt featuring Rudolph. She also went a bit further, and had on a green knee length plaid skirt as well. She then winced, and reached down to her leg. I now looked a bit concerned.

“Something wrong?” Lucy asked, also taking notice.

“No, I just need to sit down for a while,” Kelsey answered, as she took a seat on the couch. She then removed her prosthetic leg, and began messaging her residual limb.

“You've never had this problem at school,” I pointed out.

“True, but I'm usually sitting down at school,” Kelsey explained. “I've been on my feet for a few hours now, and it's starting to hurt.”

“Oh, yeah, I gotcha,” I said, with an understanding nod. Sam was now gracing the tree with it's first ornament: The angel on top. I couldn't help but notice something was missing however.

“Hey Sam, where are your parents at?” I asked her.

“Oh, Mom had a doctor's appointment, and Dad's upstairs,” She answered, as she stepped down off the stool. We then heard the door bell ring again, and I had a pretty good idea who it was. Sam walked over to the front door to answer it.

“Hi Linda, come on in,” Sam greeted. I was right, although the fact that she didn't greet Mrs. Trotter puzzled me a bit. That is until I looked out the window, and saw their vehicle drive off. I guess she was just being dropped off.

“Well, fancy seeing you here Kelsey,” She said, once she saw Kelsey.

“Hi Linda,” Kelsey said, leaning her head back on the couch, to face Linda. Linda then greeted the rest of us as well.

“Leg hurting?” Linda asked Kelsey.

“Yeah, I needed to sit for a bit,” Kelsey answered. Linda nodded, and turned to the rest of us.

“I see you all got off to a great start,” She said, now noticing the tree.

“Not all of us, I only got here a few minutes ago,” I said. Linda just shrugged.

For the next couple of hours we were removing ornaments from their boxes, and hanging them on the branches of the tree. Kelsey then decided to break the ice.

“So, what's your fastest time for an escape?” She asked.

“I think about a minute, and two seconds,” Sam answered. This was a safe topic to discuss since there were no parents around. “But I also just had my hands and feet tied.”

“How did you escape?” Amy then asked her.

“I slipped my hands under my legs, and around in front of me,” Sam answered. “If you can that it, it's pretty easy.”

“The thing is, we have a fail safe for that now,” I said, with a snort. My smile quickly dropped with what I heard next.

“So that just leaves me one question,” A man's voice said. I felt my blood run cold. I turned to the direction of the voice to see Mr. Parker leaning against the wall with a smug look on his face. Talk about getting caught with your pants down. As you can imagine, we all looked pretty embarrassed, and nervous.

“Yeah?” Sam asked nervously.

“Anyone care to test their metal against me?” Mr. Parker asked. I blinked a bit. I was not expecting that.

“Seriously?” Lauren asked. Mr. Parker then nodded, his grin still intact. A grin that told me something beyond what he may have overheard just now.

“How long have you known?” I asked him. He scowled at me.

“Ever since Halloween,” He told me. That's right, how could I forget that. It was the day we told Sam's Mother about it as well. “You're Mother told me about the fun you all have been having with it.”

“You never said anything,” Sam pointed out. Her Father just shrugged.

“I didn't think there was a reason to,” Mr. Parker said, flatly. “Truth be told, I've done a couple things like this with my wife in the past, so this isn't entirely unfamiliar to me.”

“The things you learn,” Linda said, with a shrug.

“Now, if you all don't mind, I'd like to see how you do this,” Mr. Parker insisted. “Who's going first?”

“I guess I can,” Kelsey said. We all looked at her.

“Well, good for you Kelsey,” Lucy said, with a smile. Kelsey just shrugged.

“I gotta rest my leg a bit more, and I really have nothing else better to do,” She stated.

“Makes sense,” I said. With that, Mr. Parker briefly left the room. He returned about a half a minute later with a neck tie. He then walked around behind Kelsey. Kelsey repositioned herself on the couch, and placed her hands behind her back. Mr. Parker then applied a new from of tie that I hadn't seen yet.

He set the middle of the tie over her wrists, and wound each half around each wrist individually. Once the tie was reaching close to the end, he brought both ends together, cinched it once, and knotted the whole thing off.

“Okay, that's a new one on me,” Linda said. Kelsey tried it out. Sure enough it held firmly.

“Well, it works,” She said, and shrugged.

“Now let me see you get out of it,” Mr. Parker requested. Kelsey smiled, and used the technique I had shown her. She leaned back, and slid her arms under her legs, and around in front of her. She then used her teeth to pick the knot loose, and unwound the tie from her wrists.

“That was about forty four seconds,” Mr. Parker stated. Kelsey looked pretty please with herself. “Can anyone else beat that?”

“I think I'll go ahead, and try my luck,” Sam volunteered.

So that's where I'm going to end this off. I was not expecting Mr. Parker, of all people, to not only be okay with what we were doing, but to become actively involved with it either. It seemed that the elephant in the room had finally been addressed however, and we no longer needed to be so timid about our games around Lucy's and Sam's Parents.

It also looked like Kelsey might become a bit more active as well. I have to go now, but there is something else that someone wanted to mention before he leaves.

Author's note: [Thank you Katie.] Just letting everyone know that I was thinking about starting up a brand new series along with this one. This series will be hosted in a world of complete fantasy with elements from classic fantasy settings. (Like LOTR or D&D.) A world of castles, knights, sorcery, dragons...and a little Wild West stirred in for that little bit of extra flavor. If you want to see it, please let me know.

Steak in a Tree
Kidnapper

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Complete.)

Postby Steak in a Tree » Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Excellent end for an excellent story. I only wish this series got more attention. Regardless, good stuff as always

Chaos846
Kidnapped

Re: Sailor's Daughter: Project C. (Complete.)

Postby Chaos846 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:42 am

Steak in a Tree wrote:Excellent end for an excellent story. I only wish this series got more attention. Regardless, good stuff as always

Thanks for reading, and I'm sorry it was so spaced out. I'm working on the next instalment, along with, as mentioned above, a brand new series as well.

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”