Summer sun captivity

For fictional TUGs that are non-sexual in nature. So those who have no real stories to tell can simply post stories on what-ifs or what-might-have-beens or simply fiction. The rules are the same: no violence, no pain, no humiliation, no extremely strict bondage. Please keep stories PG-17 or below.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

donatello
Kidnapped

Summer sun captivity

Postby donatello » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:52 pm

Haven't posted in a while - hope you enjoy it! It will be written in installments, so don't get your underwear in a bunch. I'll finish it, I promise!

I lay in the summer sun and felt the heat sear my flesh. I groaned audibly, surrendering to the oppressive heat, the utter mastery of the sun over my helpless body.

“God, I love summer,” I murmured. I heaved another delighted sigh, focusing all my sensory attention on my bare skin. I lay there for what seemed a blissful eternity, greedily soaking up the sun’s rays.

My parents were on a two week vacation and had asked me to house-sit for them. It was a gorgeous house: two stories, set in a hill side so that the bottom story was invisible from the front of the house but walked out onto a back yard deck/patio that itself overlooked a beautiful, well cared for yard. There were trees, lawn, a pond with a waterfall, and a pergola with vines growing on it to offer shade. I immediately took them up on the offer, of course, visions of two relaxing weeks sunbathing in minimal clothing proving more than enough of a temptation. I myself was on summer break from school, and while I was starting an internship later in the season, those two weeks were open.

It hadn’t taken me long to relax into it. It wasn’t even noon on my parents’ first day gone and I was face down on a towel spread out on the deck, clad only in a white thong. The sun bearing down on me seemed to keep all thought from my mind; my occasional moans the only sound other than that of the birds and the slight breeze.

The gate latch clinked. The clear sound jarred my reverie and I raised my head, confused for a moment as to what it could mean. The back yard was fenced off, and the gate to the back yard had just opened. It was out of sight around a corner of the house, but there was no mistaking that sound. “Perhaps a workman of some kind?” I thought.

Thinking back on it, this thought alone should have alarmed me, as having a face-to-face conversation with a plumber or electrician wearing naught but a teeny thong would have been pretty awkward. I think the sun was still impairing my thought processes and brain function had yet to return to full power. In any case, it wouldn’t have made a difference – unless I had somehow scampered inside before the intruder made it around the corner of the house and saw me. But that’s neither here nor there at this point. What matters is that I lay there, frozen, propped up on my elbows, eyes directed in the direction of the sound.

It couldn’t have been more than a couple of seconds before she rounded the corner, but it felt a lot longer than that, the anticipation building as my mental focus returned. Then there she was, a young-looking woman – in her thirties perhaps – with hair cut short like a boy’s, wearing jeans and a tank-top. She looked around, clearly taking in the yard for the first time, and before two more seconds had passed she spotted me.

She froze as soon as she did. Then, a short moment later, relaxed again and started walking slowly towards me, though with a wariness that was not there before. I began to blush deeply, suddenly very cognizant of my bare ass, and leaned back into a kneeling position. It covered my butt, but without exposing too much of the rest of me either.

I cleared my throat awkwardly. “Hi,” I said. “Can I help you?”

She smiled charmingly at me, taking a few more steps towards me. My blush deepened. “I’m looking for Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler?” Her expression was so innocent. I thanked her mentally for taking my nudity in stride and not making it more awkward than it had to be.

“They’re not here at the moment,” I replied. “They’re on vacation right now.”

“Oh,” she responded, seeming surprised. There was a short pause, then she asked, “And when will they be returning?” There was something in the way she asked it that should have given me pause – but I’m probably only saying this in hindsight. In any case, I wanted to finish this conversation and send her on her way as soon as possible. Being surprised by an attractive female stranger in your back yard, wearing only a thong, is somewhat uncomfortable. I was keenly aware of her eyes on my body at this point.

“They only left yesterday. They’ll be gone for two weeks.”

“Oh,” she said again, nodding her head this time. It’s just you here then? There’s no one else I can talk to until they get back?”

Again, this was a somewhat odd question to be asking, and I did notice it this time – but by now my fate was sealed, in any case. And she really seemed quite harmless, and I really did want to end the conversation, if only to get her out of the back yard.

“No, it’s just me. I’m house-sitting for them until they get back.”

Her smile made me very uneasy. It was humorous, satisfied, and malicious – all at once. She straightened her posture, gave me that wicked smile, and said, “Well. Then we have time to do this the fun way.” She reached behind her back and pulled out of her jeans a small pistol. My stomach fell to the floor.

“I’m here to rob your house, if you can’t tell by now. But first things first: we need to get you tied up.”

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Summer sun captivity

Postby xtc » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Welcome back.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

donatello
Kidnapped

Postby donatello » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:26 am

I stared at her, dumbfounded. Mostly, I stared at the gun. It was pointed right at me, but she wore the same nonchalant look as before. I don’t know if her nonchalance was calibrated to illicit this reaction from me, but I decided that, though the danger was real, the best way to keep the situation from spiraling out into crazy territory was to keep her acting nonchalant. And that meant, for the time being, at least, playing along with her and doing as she said.

So when she said – casually, as if she were a music instructor asking a student to play a particular passage one more time – “lie down on your stomach and put your hands behind your back,” I did exactly that. As I laid down, I felt my bare ass exposed to her, and was surprised that my embarrassment was nearly as strong as my fear. About all I could say about my captor at this point was that she was good at putting her captives at ease.

She came over and straddled me, her thighs spread wide on either side of me so that all her weight weighed heavily on my body. With my hands resting on my back and my lower body useless, I knew I was going nowhere.

Then she started tying my hands. She was good. She wove her thin rope (I have no idea where she pulled it from) carefully and tightly around each wrist. It was immediately clear that the rope was tight enough that I would not be able to slip my wrists through. When she was finished, she tied a quick knot (all I could tell, face down, was how long it took her – which wasn’t long at all), then she stood up, giving my ass a couple of quick slaps as she did.

“Get up,” she commanded crisply. I tested my bonds – they were as tight as I had guessed – then struggled to my feet. With my hands tied behind my back, this required me to first stick my butt in the air as I regained a kneeling position. “Nice ass,” she complimented, sounding genuinely sincere. My face got redder. Eventually, I got to my feet again. She grabbed the extra dangling rope, then took my shoulder and spun me around to face her. Reaching through my legs, she grabbed the extra rope, took it through, and pulled it tight. I felt my wrists pulled down as the rope went suddenly snug between my ass cheeks. I gave a little noise of surprise and she smiled mischievously.

I then noticed that the rope was actually double – she must have doubled it back on itself before beginning to tie me up with it. She passed one end on either side of my thong-clad junk, which bulged embarrassingly, then brought the two ends around the back of my neck and tied them off. I was now tied with my hands pinned tightly at the top of my butt; any effort to earn freedom of maneuver for my hands pulled on the rope around my neck, making me hunch over. And even then, it didn’t at all my chance of getting my hands free of the ropes that bound them. So I gave it up and straightened back up, leaving my hands tied tightly at my ass.

I was ashamed at how quickly she had completely subdued me – but there I was, helplessly tied up in her presence, wearing only a thong. I looked at her, trying to read what she was thinking, intending. She looked back with a lustful look – though whether the lust was sexual or power-hungry, I couldn’t tell. Then she grinned. “I am going to have a lot of fun with you.”

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:44 am

Come on, all you f/m fans, how about expressing bit of support for the author?

Glad to read the next chapter. This is, as usual from you, a well written , literate piece of work. (Quiet hint: check the use of illicit cf. elicit! - SORRY!)
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

riplord
TUGs Member

Postby riplord » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:52 pm

A masterful start! Please do keep em coming.

linkedin
Kidnapped

Postby linkedin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Well, my underwear is well and truly bunched, I want more! Haha, excellent job :) Take your time this is really well written :) thanks

Brashiel
TUGs Member

Postby Brashiel » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:48 pm

Good start. Hope this continues.

Lavender245
TUGs Member

Postby Lavender245 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Very nice. I think I'll be trying a tie resembling this soon. ;)

Return to “Fictional TUG Stories”