Male bonding M/M

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman

EzraMarubayashi
TUGs Member

Male bonding M/M

Postby EzraMarubayashi » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:14 pm

Part 1

Matt and Nick were playing videogames in Matt's room. They were neighboors and their families got along with each other. They practicaly grew up together and had been friends since they could remember. They were both sixteen at the time. Nick was tall, with black hair and blue eyes. Girls used to find him irresistible because of his good looks and charming ways. He had a younger sister, Natalie, whom he loved. Matt was handsome and as tall as his friend, but with a little more muscle. His hair was disrty blonde and his eyes were like honey. He also had a loved younger sibling, Jimmy, but their relationship wasn't all that good, 'cause the little brat was so good in everything and this made the older brother feel a bit threatened. Besides, the three years difference in that age was enough to make Matt more likely to hang around Nick instead of his brother.

That day, Jimmy was particularly mad at Matt since he played a prank on him, tying him to the fence with the help of his friend. Matt had his reasons to do it, but still felt kind of guilty.

"Do you think I went too far, dude?", asked Matt.

"Nah, it was just a joke. Jimmy wasn't harmed or anything. He'll get over it. But, do you think he's telling your folks about it?"

"I don't think so"

They kept playing, but the recent events were still revolving in Matt's head, making him distracted. Thanks to this, Nick was on a winning streak and he wasted no time in rubbing it on his friend's face. With the latest winning, a flying pillow landed on Nick's head, what started a friendly wrestling match. Their skills were pretty much alike, but Matt was a bit stronger and in that moment, more determined to win, so he ended on top of Nick, who was flat on his stomach and with both arms being pulled back by his friend. It had been a short but intense match, and both of them were sweaty in their tank tops and shorts. It had been somehow liberating for them.

"Fine, you got me", said Nick, smiling and breathing heavily. He could feel Matt's warm body on top of him, holding his arms tight and his breathing in the back of his neck. This, together with the excitement of the wrestling started to wake him up down the waist. That was an odd feeling for him. He was straight and was sure they were nothing but really good friends. "Get off me, dude", he said when he noticed Matt wasn't moving. He also felt something else around his friend's low area.

He felt his arms being released, but not for long. Matt quickly grabbed his arms again and passed a sheet below the elbows.

"Hey, sore looser. What are you doing?", asked Nick, a little puzzled. His answer came right away went he felt his elbows being pulled together tight by the fabric, which Matt tied and cinched, leaving Nick unable to move his arms. This took some seconds, but was enough for Nick to feel his member growing even more. This was confusing and embarrasing. It turned a little scary when he noticed the same reaction coming from his friend.

Matt was staring at his friend laying underneath. He could feel the young body covered in sweat. He could see the muscles of Nick's arms all tense because of the effort of the match and the stress of the bindings. He was in a little trance, but was brought back when he realised he was getting too excited about it. This was strange for him as well and didn't want to feel this way about his friend, so he got up immediately, hoping Nick didn't notice. He sat back in front of the screen, trying to hide his bulge with his legs.

Nick remained right where Matt left him, as if he were nailed to the ground. Matt wasn't sure if his friend had felt his boner and had no idea that the feeling had been mutual.

"I'm sorry, dude", said Matt, "I was just goofing around". He wanted to go back to his friend, but he was still excited and didn't want to let it show. "You want me to release you?".

"It's OK. I'm fine". In that moment, Nick was trying to reduce his own boner, what was hard because his arms were still tightly bound, but thinking of his friend coming back to do anything would be worse. Eventually, he got up and sat like his buddy, but to an appropriate distance.

They stayed that way for almost half an hour: Matt playing games and Nick with his arms trussed up. They were staring at the screen and didn't even dare to look at each other. Matt, of course, couldn't concentrate and kept loosing, so he decided to turn off the console and approached his friend, who got a little tense, but relaxed when he was set free from his bindings.

"I'm so thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" asked Matt.

"Yeah, sure" said Nick as he moved his arms to restore the circulation and make the numbness dissapear.

Nick left not long after that. They remained best friends, but the wrestling matches were something from the past. They never mentioned that afternoon again, at least not until....

TBC

alex967
Kidnapper

Re: Male bonding M/M

Postby alex967 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:50 pm

Good beginning, I can already imagine where this will go! Probably I mentioned it before but I love the shared universe you create for your stories!

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:58 am

Not until...?

Come on, don't stop there! ;)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 am

good lead in --- now you need to mature it. looking forward to see where you take us...
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:46 am

Would love to see where this goes next.

EzraMarubayashi
TUGs Member

Postby EzraMarubayashi » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:47 am

Part 2

A couple of years had passed since that day, but while they where as close as ever, Nick's upcoming departure for college threatened to change everything. The boy tried to convince Matt to apply for a university, get a sports scholarship like him, but it was useless. The blond guy had already got a job as a bartender and making money was more important for him right now.

So, the day before Nick moved out, there was a dinner with the family, followed by a night out with the friends. Matt said to Nick that he could stay the night at his place since his family was out on vacations. They didn't want to throw a party there because they knew it would be messy and being neighboors, his parents would find out. They had learned it the hard way. But after some clubbing, they could go back with booze, maybe girls and nobody had to know about it.

The evening was going fine, except for one detail: while Nick was hunting for girls, as usual, Matt wasn't. When they called it for the night, they got back to Matt's.

They were drinking beer, sitting on the couch, when out of nowhere Nick said flatly: "Don't think I didn't notice".

"Notice what?" answered Matt with a puzzled expression on his face.

"The way you and Natalie looked at each other in the dinner and the fact that you didn't even try to get lucky tonight".

"I don't know what you're talking about. You didn't get lucky either"

"Come on, dude. She's my lil' sister" said Nick, obviously upset.

"You had too many of these", responded Matt as he grabbed Nick's beer and laid it on the table.

"She's sixteen, for God's sake. What do you think you're doing". Nick was now staring directly to Matt.

Matt knew he had to be honest. "I like her, dude. We haven't done anything yet. I dont' know why are you so worried"

"You don't know". Indignation was everywhere in Nick's voice.

"You have been my best friend for like centuries. What kind of person do you think I am?"

"I'm not sure of what kind of person you are. That's the problem", said Nick pressing his index repeatedly, a little too hard on Matt's chest.

"What do you mean?", answered Matt as he pushed his friend.

Nick's response was physical. He jumped on the other boy and both fell off the couch. They struggled for a couple of minutes. Nick had developed his body during these years. He was now a bit stronger than Matt and being this their first wrestling match in years, the blond guy had just noticed it. Matt was laying on his stomach, with Nick on top of him, twisting his arm behind his back. Both where breathing heavily and at the same time.

"Remember this?", said Nick in a whisper close to his friend.

Matt's eyes went wide open. He had been avoiding this for years and hoped it was all forgotten. He had feared that his friend had noticed his boner that afternoon and now it was clear to him that he had. And just to make it worse, he was having another one in that very moment.

"I..I'm sorry bro", he mumbled. "I...You know you're my best friend. I don't know what happened"

Matt had been so nervous until now, but the silence that followed his apology made him aware of his friend's down parts, given that they were on his rear. He got frozen. The akward feeling was being experienced by the two of them. What did that mean? Was it like this the first time? As this ideas where running through his head, he could see his friend reaching for the phone cord with his free hand. He knew what was coming, but with his right arm painfully bent behind his back, there was little he could do, even if he wanted to. Did he want to be at his friend's mercy? He certainly wasn't trying to escape. It's like he was a mere witness, trapped in his own motionless body.

He felt his left arm being brought behind him. He felt his wrists being crossed and tied up. He felt his own member and his friend's growing up as this happened. He was so aware of everything and yet so numb, like this was happening to someone else.

Nick got off him and fall exhausted next to him. Their eyes met. Their breathing was still heavy and synchronized. There was fire in their eyes. They felt their whole bodies were on fire. Matt swallowed. Nick licked briefly his half open lips.

A few moments later Nick got up and Matt turned. He was now laying on his bound hands. Nick walked a little on the room, nervously while Matt, on the ground, stared at him. Nick finally stopped and gave a long deep look at his defenseless friend. Both were excited, there was no use in trying to hide it, but what should they do about it? Nick had given the first step now and since Matt was tied up, all the responsibility was on him.

Without noticing, he started moving towards Matt again. He squatted next to him. He put his hand on Matt's chest, caressed him tenderly and stopped again, leaving his hand close to his happy trail.

"What now?" said Matt with a heavy voice.

"I don't know. WTF am I doing?! Nick got up again and passed his fingers though his hair.

"You got me trussed up, dude. It's your call"

"No, no, no. We both want this and you know it" and so it strucked him. At first he couldn't believe what he just said, but he realized that it was the most honest thing he had told Matt in years.

"I'm not denying it. You got me, so go through with it"

"It ain't that easy and I can't think clearly with your talking"

Nick left the room. Knowing his friend's house like his own, he immediately found what he was looking for and came back with a roll of duct tape.

Looking at his friend with the silver roll in his hand made Matt more excited. If he tried to speak up was only to give his friend all the more reasons to carry on, but before he could articulate any sound, his head was being circled with the tape tight enough for him not to talk at all. This was a complete new experience for him and it was taking over. It wasn't just the new accepted attraction for his long time friend of the same sex (as if this wasn't enough), but the role he was playing in this. He had always tried to be some kind of alpha male, but there he was, letting his friend tie him up and gag him. Actually, he was encouraging him, as he realized when he stated kicking a little so that Nik would want to bind his legs too.

Feeling so defenseless was somehow liberating. His whole life he had been the older brother, the first child, the one who was supposed to be strong and take care of things. This felt so relieving. And it was even better since he knew he was perfectly safe with Nick. He would trust his life to him in a heartbeat.

Nick, on his side was starting to enjoy himself. The fear that he felt at the start was now being replaced by lust, lust like he had never felt before. He took Matt's baith and started taking off his friend's shoes. He started taking off the pants as well. Being so close to his friends private area made him feel both excited and guilty. He looked into Matt's eyes, expecting his approval.

After that, he procceded to remove the belt and slowly take the pants off, taking his time to admire his friend's body as it was being revealed by the sliding clothes. It's not like he had never seen him naked before, but this time it was different. It's like if this was all brand new: his muscular legs, the soft blond hair that covers them and, of course, the tent that was now covering his manhood.

When he was done, he turned Matt back on his stomach. He was going to use the belt to tie the ankles together, but in a moment of clarity, he knew that it was not going to be practical for the upcoming events, so he went to get some rope, leaving his friend alone again in the room.

Matt was now rubbing his member slowly on the carpet beneath him. He closed his eyes to concentrate better on the sensations around his groin area and the tightness of his bindings. He was also fantasizing with his strong and handsome friend taking advantage of his current state.

Nick came back with two lenghts of rope, which he used to bind the thighs to the ankles separately, leaving Matt kind of hogtied. Then, he started to take off his own clothes, making it obvious for Matt so that he would turn his head and see him. He wanted to give his friend a little show and undressed as sensually and manly as he could. It must have worked, since Matt was rubbing his rod harder on the carpet.

"Hey, leave me something"

He aproached to Matt with some scissors in hand, to take his underwear off. It was a shame to destroy those boxers that looked so good on Matt. On the other hand, everything looks good on him. He did the same with the shirt, even though Matt seem to have a word about it. Good thing he was bound and gagged.

Matt was on again when Nick took his penis with his right hand, caressing it and then grabing it, just to start some slow up and down moves. With his left hand, Nick was doing the same to his own dick. That simultaneous stimulation made them moan and sigh at the same time. This went on for a little while. Then, Nick got closer to his friend's torso and started kissing his flat stomach. First he moved upwards, reaching his nipples. He licked then tenerly and bit them a little. The motion in his hands didn't stop completely, but was now stronger and slower. He stopped all motion just to lay his hands on the floor, one on each side of Matt's head and inclined to give him a kiss on the tape gagged lips. So intense was that kiss, that both felt it almost as if there was no gag between them.

Now, Nick rolled Matt back over his stomach. He needed access to a particular area.

Nick began massaging and kissing Matt's muscled back. He took his time descending until the buttocks. He grabbed them firmly and spread them. It was at this point that Matt got tense. He had never had anyone touching his hole, much less doing to him what he knew was happen.

Nick felt much more excited at this point.He took some vaseline with his fingertips and touched his friend's hole sorroundings for the firt time. He felt his friend shiver and began rubbing the vaseline around. When he touched the hole with his finger, he could feel the motion encrease in every muscle of his friend's trussed body, he could hear the moaning get louder. He started caressing the butthole and without stopping, he got closer to his friend's face. He could tell he was both excited and scared. Matt started shaking almost violently.

Nick kissed him again on his gagged lips and said in a tender, soft voice: "You're mine now".

Matt stopped trashing, even though his breathing was still fast. Nick gave him an asking look, to which Matt responded with an approving motion of his head. He slowly inserted a finger first. This made Matt give a long moan. Nick carefully took his finger out and went back next to Matt.

"Are you OK?". Matt moved his head yes.

"Do you want me to continue?" The answer was affirmative once again.

Nick inserted his finger again and started pulling it in and out rhythmically. His friend's moanings increased. He inserted a second finger wih the same rhythm. After that, he put the condom and applied more vaseline.He put a condom also to his friend. Before he entered, he kissed Matt's neck and bit a little his earlobe. He slowly kissed his back all the way down, stopping above the cheecks.

Matt knew what was coming next and prepared himself. He felt his friend inside of him. He closed his eyes and gave a tug to his bindings. He felt more defenseless than ever and he loved it. Both of them were now breathing at the same time. The movements were now faster until both finished at the same time.

Both were exhausted. Nick fell next to Matt and looked into those hazel eyes. Hte connection they shared in that moment made them feel closer than ever, as if they were one.

After a few moments, Nick started to untie Matt. He let him take care of his gag at his own pace and when he was done he layed once again beside him. Matt pulled Nick closer and sorrunded him with his arms, holding him so tight that you would think he wanted to fuse with him. They kissed. Their first real kiss without the gag between.

The sunrise surprised them still holding on the floor, where they had fallen asleep. This night would change them forever.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:05 pm

Love it!

alex967
Kidnapper

Postby alex967 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:17 am

Love that story! Glad that you managed to continue it

Return to “Fictional Intimate TUGS”