Physical and Psychic Rope

Your girlfriend took you by surprise and tied your hands behind your back before taking you to the bedroom? Your boyfriend likes to tie your hands and feet to the bedposts? Post your true stories here. No depictions of pain, humiliation or violence. Nothing hardcore or terribly strict.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

Curious

Physical and Psychic Rope

Postby Curious » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:33 am

My last girlfriend loved pinning me down and tying me up whenever I wore a bathing suite or a t-shirt, shorts, and barefeet and she worked on a farm for 12 years and I was golden/bronze and muscular and she loved seeing white rope on golden/bronze skin. She called herself a cowgirl and country girl. After we broke up she used all her mental/psychic powers and all her white rope to tie each ankle and each wrist to my bed and sunbathing chair and then once my hands and feet were tied she used all her mental/psychic powers and all her white rope to wrap rope/cords around my entire body tying me to the bed and sunbathing chair. I was always wearing a bathing suite or a t-shirt, shorts, and barefeet when she tied me with all her mental/psychic powers and all her white rope and I was still golden/bronze. I was completely helpless and powerless! She knew exactly how to capture me!

Return to “Intimate TUGS”