Lily and my Sisters. FFF/M

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Leopord
TUGs Member

Lily and my Sisters. FFF/M

Postby Leopord » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 pm

This story happened this past Thanksgiving week and I knew this just had to be put here. So I have two older sisters, Brianna(18)and Jill(19) who used to participate in TUG’s but that was about three years ago.

This was Friday after school and Lily was gonna hang out for Thanksgiving. After we walked in, dropped our backpacks, and taking off our shoes Jill jumped and pinned my arms behind me. Brianna and Lily laughed and walked me upstairs to Jill’s room. Lily said “So I spoke to Bri and Jill to have a little TUG this week.” Jill threw in “And you’re gonna be put in something more comfortable for the next five days.... our clothes.”

They planned ahead since our parents had work almost 24/7 before Thanksgiving Thursday. So they could keep in their clothes without mom or dads knowledge.

Jill’s room was big and she had a huge closet filled with old clothes. Brianna tied my hands and legs together in a hogtie on Jill’s bed while they searched for today’s outfit.

I thought that being tied up by my sisters and best(female) friend would be great but adding my sisters clothes wasn’t in that original vision.

The girls finally agreed on the outfit which consisted of a white bra, white panties, tan pantyhose, a pink dress from her soph-hop, and black flats. They untied me and forced me into small tv room next to her closet and forced me to change.

Jill said “Put your socks in the bra to give mass to them.” I begrudgingly put the bra with my socks on my bare chest. I slid the panties and pantyhose up my legs. Pull the dress over my head and onto my body. I than put on the black flats.

While I wasn’t a fan of wearing girls clothes, I secretly loved wearing their shoes, I wore flats, heels, and even uggs so I putting them on didn’t bother me as much as the dress and undergarments.

The girls zipped up the dress and tied my hands behind my back and got me down on my knees as they bonded my legs. I was the end of the bed as they sat in front of me smiling.

I comment “Let me guess..” as they loosen their shoes from their feet. They simply nod and give a sly grin. Lily shoved her black converse into my face rubbing on my nose. Since I’ve smelled Lily’s stinky feet since when we met in the sixth grade, the smell grew on me.

Jill pulled off her black uggs and put her hand on the back of my head and pushed it deep into the boot. “Do you like my stinky uggs, Nick ?” I sniff for a while remaining silent. She said “Keep smelling if yes or struggle as no.” I kept smelling and she laughed telling Brianna to try this.

Brianna wore flats from her job and she unwillingly put her shoe up to my nose. Me and her had a stronger relationship than me and Jill so I could tell she wasn’t exactly onboard with this but I loved the smell.

After smelling their stinky feet for a bit. They tied my hands in front of me, so I could rub their feet. Jill said “But before you massage our feet, let’s get these socks somewhere.” She shoved hers in my mouth and wrapped a scarf around it. While Lily taped them right over my nose.

I rubbed each of their feet. Each foot required about five minutes before giving me the next. Soon it was time for dinner and they untied and ungagged me. I was still forced to wear a dress though and the shoes.

The girls remained barefoot for the rest of night. I was tied up again in their room. The moved a Sleeping Bag which they seeled up with more tape. They regagged me and Jill even put her uggs, sideways next to me so every time I’d toss or turn I was smelling her shoes. But this was only one of four exciting nights.

MrSkeletor
Kidnapped

Re: Lily and my Sisters. FFF/M

Postby MrSkeletor » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Cant wait to read more!
Hey! I'm into foot worship, extremely strict bondage (mummification and hogties <3), animal roleplay and humiliation!

Anyone feel free to PM me if they wanna chat (especially if it includes foot worship!) ;)

Princess_Stinkfoot
Kidnapper

Postby Princess_Stinkfoot » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:23 am

Keep it up! Love the story so far!
Hi I'm Nicol, just your average 14 year old girl who has super smelly feet and a big piggy nose! They don't call me Princess Stinkfoot for nothing! Feel free to message me whenever ya like! I'm always happy to chat! :big:

Leopord
TUGs Member

Postby Leopord » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:51 am

Part 2:

I woke up the next morning with my face in Jill’s stinky ugg. I could tell my face was gonna have a faint feet scent long after this weekend.

Soon the girls untied me, and Lily came over again. I was ungagged and untied so I could use the bathroom and brush my teeth.

For the morning they gave me a black bra and black panties to wear. Brianna cooked pancakes for breakfast. But Jill said “You can eat after us, so while we eat your going to be under my feet.” I laid down on the floor as she rested her pink socked feet on my face.

Every so often she’d wiggle her toes around creating more stink and this went on for a solid fifteen minutes as they ate breakfast.

After I was able to eat, I was almost immediately forced into my next outfit. Brianna’s old pink cheerleader top and skirt, her stinky pink cheer socks, and a pair of uggs. I was then tied up and gagged with Brianna’s pantyhose from yesterday. Lily put them in toes first and wrapped the leg part around my head.

So most of the morning revolved around me being tied up in front of the couch as the girls rubbed their stinky feet over my face. Soon Brianna went to work and put on black silk pantyhose and said “Get ready for these puppies later today.”

After Brianna left, Jill and Lily got bored of me smelling their feet and decided to start tickling my feet. They took off my pink socks and started tickling my soles with their fingers.

“What’s wrong Nick, ticklish ?” Lily said before laughing. I was laughing under my smelly gag.

After an hour of tickling the untied me and the girls told me “Smell your feet.”

I took my foot and held it up to my face smelling the stinky scent. Okay a little secret about me, I smell my feet all the time so I’m actually happy smelling them.

Soon the girls got bored of me smelling my own feet so they moved me to the basement. In the middle was a wooden chair. They taped me to it and put their socks on my face. “Just stay here” said Lily.

TBC....

Princess_Stinkfoot
Kidnapper

Postby Princess_Stinkfoot » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Keep it up! Love the story so far! :3
Hi I'm Nicol, just your average 14 year old girl who has super smelly feet and a big piggy nose! They don't call me Princess Stinkfoot for nothing! Feel free to message me whenever ya like! I'm always happy to chat! :big:

Return to “F/M”