Captured by my Cousins. FF/FMM, Later FFF/MM, than FFFM/M.

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Captured by my Cousins. FF/FMM, Later FFF/MM, than FFFM/M.

Postby Sambinds » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Part 1: The Game Begins.

I have three cousins, all girls, who enjoy TUG’s as much as me and Nate do. So when I found out me and Nate were staying there for a week while my mom went a business trip was exciting.

Since it was winter break, we didn’t go to school for almost two weeks. This is also perfect since they live in New Jersey(only an hour from my house) so it was a change in scenery from the boring old suburbs.

It was Friday and I packed my stuff. I was wearing a black homecoming long sleeve shirt, black sweatpants and I decided to bring three of my stinkiest socks. A black long pair, an average white pair, and a gray soccer pair. I slipped my sweaty feet in my stinky socks and put on my smelly sneakers, I knew I’d be able to make the girls smell my feet.

After the drive, we arrived at my single aunt’s house. All my cousins were on the couch watching TV. Maddie, the oldest at 17 ran up and gave me and Nate a big hug. “Oh my I missed you guys so much.” Carly, 15 like me just looked up and said “Sup”. The last cousin, Danielle also 15 didn’t bother looking up from her smart phone. All had long red hair and wore holiday warm clothing.

My mother left after talking with our aunt and we went to the living room with our cousins.

Carly said “You guys wanna play bind and seek.” We all seemed to agreed even Danielle putting her phone away. Maddie started taking off her brown ugg boots and said “You don’t mind stinky feet do you ?” “I have no problem.” I respond and she takes off her boots and revealed red and green fuzzy socks. “Good I love making others smell my big, smelly feet.”

Carly and Maddie were the binders while me, Nate and Danielle were the hiders.

I ran upstairs into Danielle’s room and hid under her writing desk.

I nervously waited as Carly and Maddie said “Ready or not, here we come.”

To be continued....

Leopord
TUGs Member

Re: Captured by my Cousins. FF/FMM, Later FFF/MM, than FFFM/M.

Postby Leopord » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:03 pm

I’m definitely interested mostly because you never told me this one, Sam.

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Well, I’ll tell you this one tomorrow but just enjoy the story so far.

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Part 2: Almost Pure Silence.

I heard various footsteps running up the stairs. I tried to remain silent. They walked into the Maddie’s room and I heard them rumbling through closets and the bed.

They than walked into Danielle’s room and I saw reindeer socks signaling it was Carly. Thankfully there was a chair partically blocking me from sight.

She started taunting “Come out, Come our wherever you are.” She walked past the desk and looked in the closet.

She opened drawers big enough I could’ve fit in as she said “My stinky feet need a face to clamp around.” As she laughed. She stopped in front of the desk close enough for me to smell her feet. It smelled wonderful but I knew I couldn’t go in any closer. However before you was able to bend down she heard Maddie say “I found Nate, help me.”

I heard her run out the room and down the stairs. I remain in my spot and hoped they wouldn’t find me.

About two minutes later I heard two pairs of footsteps heading upstairs. This time I saw Maddie’s fuzzy socks in Danielle’s room. She whispered to herself “One down, two to go.” She looked around the closet and while she was in there I decided to make a break for it.

But to my shock Carly was at the doorframe and Maddie rushes up behind me and starts binding my hand with silky pantyhose. “Got ya.” We walked downstairs into their basement where Nate was bound and blindfolded, a sight I thought I’d never see. Maddie sat me down and began binding my legs together. She caught a whiff of my feet and said “PU, I see your a connoisseur of stinky feet as well.” I grin as she wraps a handkerchief around my eyes blinding me.

She runs up to look for Danielle leaving me and my brother in the dark.

To be continued...

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:19 pm

Interesting story, can't wait for the continuation.

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Postby Ryguy98 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:48 pm

Love it! Please continue :)

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Part 3: Chatting Bound in the Dark.

I struggled at the pantyhose binding my wrists. Maddie tied them pretty tight and I began to wonder how to get out of this one.

Nate spoke “So this is what being tied up feels like.” I reply “Yeah, it’s gets more exciting overtime.”

I heard him struggle against his bonds and said “I always thought that the tying up part was the most exciting. But I love the feeling of the bonds tight on my wrists and legs.”

I begin thinking to myself why do I like being tied up. Was it the feeling of helplessness giving me adrenaline ? Was it being able to smell others feet with out it seeming awkward ?

He said “Do you think they found Danielle yet ?” Suddenly footsteps rush down the stairs. “Yeah, I think they found her.”

Maddie’s voice asked “So how do guys feel that you all got caught ?”

Danielle said “It totally sucks.” Nate said “Well it’s the first time I’ve been tied up.” I said “Just waiting to be tortured” as I wiggled my socked feet.

Someone took off both of my socks and it left my feet bare and cold. Carly commanded “So were going to have a little game of “Guess Who’s Socks.”

Maddie chimed in “You’ll smell all of our and your socks and you have to guess who’s your smelling.” Carly butted in “Also, no we won’t do it in a row.”

The game begins in 5..4..3..2..1.

TBC.....

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:40 pm

Great story!

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Part 4: The Smelling Game

Maddie said “Danielle, you go first take a whiff.” She sniffed really loud and said “That’s Carly’s.” Maddie exclaimed “Correct, one point to you.”

Nate took a whiff and said “Uh.. Danielle’s.” Maddie laughed “No, their yours you dummy.”

My turn came and I sniffed the sock. It had a stinky sweet smell, like cheese and vanilla. I hazarded a guess “Are they Maddie’s ?” She groaned “Dang, you get a point.” Before rubbing her socks over my face, drenching me in her foot smell.

The line repeated until it reached me with Danielle getting another point. This time it was disgustingly stinky. “Is it Nate’s ?” She replied “Their Danielle’s and she’s been on the treadmill before you came.”

Another point to Danielle later it was my turn once again and I instantly recognized them as mine. “Their mine.” She gasped with excitement “You smell your feet too.” I nod my head “Everyday after school.”

Danielle really knows stinky socks since she got another point while Nate got the previous 3 leaving me only at 2 points. I smelled a weird stinky spicy smell. “Is that Nate’s ?” Carly giggled and said “Their mine.”

It was the final round and Danielle got five points while Nate got 4 and I got 3 since I knew it had to be Nate’s socks.

“Already since Danielle won, know she gets to be untied and is allowed to torture you two.” Said Maddie.

TBC....

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Part 5: A Stinky Situation.

The girls removed our blindfolds and looked at us with menacing grins. Maddie sat down and put her red and green fuzzy socked feet on my face. She told me to smell them and I did without resistance.

Her foot smell was sweet yet also smelly. Like a stinky cheese vanilla ice cream. When I sniffed, the little fuzzy parts itched on my nose and me giggling a little.

Nate was smelling Danielle’s green socks and seems fairly into it. He was smelling without complaint.

Maddie took off her socks leaving her bare feet out. “Smell my toes.” As she wiggled them to my face. I put my nose in between her smelly toes. I’m pretty sure I got toe cheese up my noses but that only bettered the stink.

She than told me to lick her soles and I did without question. This actually left me excited and nervous, since I’ve always wanted to lick a pair of feet but never got the opportunity especially my girl friend who only wanted her feet smelled.

Her sole tasted salty and sweaty. I licked up and down a solid 15 times. She than made me lick the inside of her toes. I definitely got toe cheese on my tongue with to fair it tasting pretty good.

After five minutes of licking Maddie’s feet, Carly complained “Can I make one of them smell my feet now ?” Maddie reluctantly took her feet away from me and allowed her sister have time with my stinky feet loving face.

TBC.....

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:58 pm

Great continuations. I cannot wait to hear more about these stories that you were lucky enough to have.

Return to “F/M”