Playing armies

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

rogerwoger
TUGs Member

Playing armies

Postby rogerwoger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:30 am

When I about 13 I had a best friend called Neil. Neil lived about a mile away, his house backed onto fields, in these fields there were the ruins of an old farm, it was a sort of an adventure playground for a lot of the kids who lived nearby. Neil had a sister Denise, she was about 16 and used to be what was known then as a tomboy, she would do all the stuff us boys did and more including every Saturday morning going to judo lessons. I had got to the stage where I was beginning to notice Denise, in other ways. Unfortunately she was growing up and had started to only hang out with us kids when she had nothing better to do, she had stopped the judo lessons and had started to dress in a bit more of a girly way, all this made me even more interested of course.

One day in the school holidays Neil suggested we play “armies”, this was a game devised by Neil where we would be divided up into two groups or armies, one each side of field and then try to capture the members of the other army and take them back to their den. I should add there were various “dens” built by us kids scattered all around the field. After much discussion there were two armies with about 8 kids in each, all divided as equally as possible by age and gender. Denise was in the other army but did not seem very happy, I got the feeling any moment she was going to storm off stating she didn’t want to play these silly kids games, that had happened quite a lot recently.

This game usually ended in chaos as the field had very long grass, trees and bushes and it was easy to loose members of your own army and even the opposing army. I was crawling through the grass when suddenly one of the other army kids pushed me to the ground, before I could get up another joined him and jumped on me yelling “You’re our prisoner of war!” There were strict rules that once you were taken prisoner you couldn’t escape and had to go back to the other army den or rather “prisoner of war camp”. The two kids took me back to their den, I quite pleasantly surprised to see Denise had been given the job of guarding the prisoners, and so far I was the only prisoner, things were looking up.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Playing armies

Postby xtc » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:24 am

OK. Good start. Weclome aboard.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

rogerwoger
TUGs Member

Postby rogerwoger » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 am

The opposing army’s den was a rather impressive structure that Neil and I had built earlier in the summer in the remains of the farmhouse cellar, it even had carpet and was reasonably waterproof with a tin roof. I was told to sit at the far end by my two captors who then disappeared to get more prisoners. Denise sat by the entrance looking fed up, my attempts at conversation failed miserably.

After about fifteen minutes she said she was going home and she had had enough of this kids’ stuff. At that point I decided to give up trying to chat up Denise and told her I was escaping if my guard was going home. I got up and headed to entrance, before I knew what had hit me I was face down on the floor with my arm painfully being pushed up my back, luckily the floor had carpet but it still hurt. I wasn’t going to be beaten by a girl and when she released her grip slightly to seemly try to reach something on the floor behind us I threw her off and scrambled to my feet. No sooner than I was up my legs were kicked from under me, I hit the floor again hard, Denise landed on top of me pushing my face into the carpet and again pushing my arm up my back behind me. I was getting a little annoyed now and also a bit embarrassed at being beaten by a girl, even though she had taken judo lessons. She said something like although she was going home I was staying there. The more I struggled the more she twisted my arm and pushed her knees into the small of my back. I then felt something being wrapped around by wrist, I instantly knew what it was, it was some electrical cable Neil and I had found and were planning to make some trip wires from outside the den. I decided to go along with what was happening and treat it as bit of a joke, the truth was I had no choice, I had been overpowered by a girl.

I was feeling a slight sense of panic now as she grabbed the other wrist and started winding the cable around that also. I made some comment like “This prisoner is escaping - now!” as I struggled to throw her off my back and release my hands. I then realised she had already bound both of my wrists together and I had no way to get to my feet. She laughed at my escape attempt and said, “I’m going home but you are staying here”. I felt the cable around my wrists growing tighter and both wrists being also being brought even tighter together behind my back. I made various boasts and comments along the lines of “I will have escaped before you even get home” She learned forward and quietly said in my ear “I’ve not finished yet” Neil and I had found this cable some weeks ago and I knew there was enough to put a trip wire around the whole outside of the den, that was a lot of cable and I was now starting to worry. I was now feeling cable wrapped tightly around my legs below the knees, then around my ankles. I wanted to say it was too tight and it really hurt but I didn’t, that would have made the humiliation even worse. She then somehow linked the cable from my wrists to the cable below my knees and pulled it tight. She got up and just said “I’m going home now” and I was then alone.

Panic was setting in now, I frantically struggled, I’m sure it wasn’t the intention but the more I struggled the tighter the cable became, particularly around my wrists, no matter how much I struggled and wriggled I couldn’t get free, I was helpless and hurting. I don’t know how long it was but after a while I heard Neil calling my name, he found me and untied me, he thought it was a huge joke that a girl had overpowered me and had tied me up. Needless to say the news soon spread to the other kids and I was subjected to a lot of ribbing for a few weeks, I made out I was just playing along and I could have escaped. Looking back I can now see it as erotic that I was tied up by the girl I fancied but at that time Denise made me totally helpless which was very scary, and also painful.
Last edited by rogerwoger on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:23 am

In the "olden days" ruberised hoover flex made a good binding medium.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Xler479
Kidnapped

Postby Xler479 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:46 am

Yeah, I think some of that cabling can get really tight if you struggle enough. Not a lot of friction on those cords.

rogerwoger
TUGs Member

Postby rogerwoger » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:56 am

Xler479 wrote:Yeah, I think some of that cabling can get really tight if you struggle enough. Not a lot of friction on those cords.

Yes that is true, I remember I was really panicking, and wriggling around like crazy which just seemed to make it worse and tighter than ever. My friend Neil took ages trying to get the cable knots undone, my mother even commented on the marks on my wrists and that was quite a while later when I got home.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:58 am

Great story. I wished we played games like this one! Ever been tied up again by Denise?

rogerwoger
TUGs Member

Postby rogerwoger » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 am

canuck100 wrote:Great story. I wished we played games like this one! Ever been tied up again by Denise?

Not personally no, but there was another interesting incident - there was one kid about a year younger than me called Kevin who used to hang around with me and Neil that even after a couple of weeks was still constantly ribbing me about being tied up by a girl, and how he would have been free in minutes etc, etc.

One afternoon, on one of the occasions Denise was around I challenged him to get tied up by Denise. He was not keen but all the other kids joined in and challenged him too so he had put his money where his mouth was so to speak. We all went back to Neil’s house and into his parent’s garage.

We unrolled some old carpet and laid it on the floor it make things a bit more comfortable for him and Neil found some rope and we all sat down to watch. At this point Kevin decides he’s not going to do this and tries to make a run for it, before he can get to the door Denise has him in some sort of Judo hold and drags him back to carpet at the other end of garage. All the other kids as you can imagine were loving it, myself included of course. She soon had him flipped over and pinned face down on the carpet, he was shouting, swearing and struggling like crazy but she took no notice and grabbed the rope. Within a few minutes she had his wrists bound tightly together behind his back and then more rope around his legs above his knees.

We thought that was it but Denise gets up and goes to get more rope hanging up at the end of the garage. Meanwhile Kevin struggles to his feet only to fall over again as his legs were tied together, there was more swearing from him and of course more cheering from us kids watching. Now with more rope, she ties his ankles together and then somehow ties his bound wrists tightly to his waist, then finally ties his ankles to his wrists, in what I now know but didn’t at the time is called a hogtie. Kevin was wriggling around like mad and swearing at Denise and the rest of us, of course he was totally helpless even more so than I had been. Neil stands up and says we are all going up the field to play armies and we will come back and check if Kevin has got free in a few hours, what we really did was all go around the outside of the garage and watch Kevin through the garage window, trying not to laugh. Kevin was struggling furiously and rolling around trying to free himself but like on me Denise had done a good job, not only well tied but really tightly.

After about ten minutes or so all the kids including Denise had got bored watching Kevin struggle and had wandered off, just leaving me and Neil watching through the garage window. Kevin was getting a bit distressed by now, I said we should go and untie him, but Neil said to leave him another ten minutes to suffer a bit, and suffering he was. Kevin was struggling really frantically by now, but the ropes were just as tight as ever and there no way he was going to get free by himself, he started to cry and shout out “It’s too tight!, it really hurts!, I can’t move at all! . . . Help!” At this point I knew we had to go and untie him or a parent would be coming to find what was going on and it was us who would be in big trouble.

He was still crying when we untied him, it took a while because all the knots had tightened, he then ran off home still crying, luckily we didn’t hear any more about it from his parents and he didn’t ever talk about me or anybody else being tied up ever again.

I think after that we all realised that if Denise wanted to tie you up, what with her Judo and knot tying skills there was not much you do about it and when you were tied you weren’t going to be able to get loose.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:02 pm

Great stories. I wish that this was a thing in my neighborhood since most of the kids in the neighborhood were girls, with a few a couple of years older than me.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:02 am

I hope you have more stories to share. These are pretty good!

rogerwoger
TUGs Member

Postby rogerwoger » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:05 am

mikeybound wrote:I hope you have more stories to share. These are pretty good!

Thanks Mikey, glad you like the stories . . . there was another incident with Denise but not with me. The first time I was tied up myself and realised I actually liked it was some time after all this, it was when I was about 15 and I was tied up by my cousins mother, I am currently writing an account of that and will post soon.

Return to “F/M”