Going to pride one way or another

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Going to pride one way or another

Postby Beserkade12 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:36 am

A couple of friends from uni really wanted me to go to a Gay Pride Festival. Laura, who was tall and blonde, and her girlfriend Cheryl, who was red-haired but slightly shorter, both insisted that I come for weeks and that they’d make me if I didn’t go. I never told them exactly why I didn't want to go, but it was because I’d agreed to get high with a couple of friends at my flat on that particular day. The pair never approved of my habits, so I just made vague excuses like ‘I’m busy’.

Well, I guess fate had it that I’d be attending the festival one way or another, because on that day everyone cancelled at the last minute and I was stuck in my flat smoking a joint by myself. My flatmate, Jack, had already gone to the festival with his boyfriend, so I was stuck by myself. I contemplated going to the event, but decided not to on account of me being semi-stoned at the time.

I was watching Netflix around the time I got a knock at the door. There’s an outside password system at my block so I assumed it was just Jack having forgotten to bring his set of keys or something. I opened the door to see Laura and Cheryl standing in front of me with very disapproving expressions on their faces. The joint dropped out of my mouth and onto the floor and my heart sank.

“Hey guys, what are you doing here?” I said, trying not to appear panicked.

“Jack let us in. He said something about you staying in today to get high,” Laura said, glaring at me. I saw Jack come into view behind the couple.

“Didn’t you say you were inviting friends over? Looks like you’ve been telling a lot of lies,” Jack spoke. I tried to tell him that everyone had just cancelled, but no words came out and I just gulped.

Cheryl started opening up her bag and began speaking “well, since you lied to us and there’s nobody else in,” she took a roll of duct tape from her bag, “I guess you’ll be coming to pride with us one way or another.” She ripped off a piece of tape. :twisted: :worried:

Ryguy98
Kidnapper

Re: Going to pride one way or another

Postby Ryguy98 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:07 am

please continue, interested to see what happens next

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:21 am

“Catch you later Jack,” said Laura softly.

“See ya,” he replied back “I’ll catch you at pride!” he shouted to me as he skipped down the stairs. My mind raced as the attractive couple stepped into my flat. Before I could even react, Laura tackled me to the floor and forced my wrists behind my back.

“Hey!” I shouted, which resulted in Laura’s firm palm tightly covering my mouth while Cheryl went to work on duct taping my wrists together, crossing them over. She then started working on taping my feet together. I tried hard to struggle but these girls were stronger than they seemed and had managed to completely overpower me. I was already aware that they both had a taste for bondage, and they knew I did too.

“MMMPH!!” I groaned into Laura’s hand, to which she hushed me and beckoned for Cheryl to gag me. As Laura removed her hand, Cheryl brought a wide piece of tape to my lips, which stuck surprisingly well.

Cheryl held my head up by my hair roughly “time to get you ready to go,” she said seductively. I rolled my eyes and surrendered, quitting my futile struggles as the pair lifted me out of my flat and took me to the elevator. The couple giggled as they dropped me on the elevator floor and sat down with me, with their arms around me.

“We’re gonna have soooo much fun today!” “OMG yesssss it’ll be great.” “We’ll take you to all the bars all tied up!” I “mmphed” disapprovingly at everything they were saying, but I couldn’t help but feel turned on being kidnapped by two beautiful women.

When the elevator stopped, they lead me outside to the car park, where Cheryl’s car was parked up. Cheryl ran ahead to unlock it, leaving me to have to bounce there with Laura’s assistance.

I saw Cheryl unlock the boot, to which I groaned beneath the tape and tried to make my escape, which resulted in me falling over.

The couple laughed and dragged me over towards the car and sat me in the boot. The two of them then went on to capture me in a bunch of selfies for Snapchat, to which I shook my head disapprovingly. The pair giggled and took what must have been 50 different pictures all from different positions. They then went on to rip the tape from my mouth and use an array of different gags to silence me in their pictures. Everything from socks, to bandanas, to even an apple, they used to humiliate me. They left the apple in my mouth the longest and I felt my jaw starting to ache badly.

“Well, honey,” Laura said, “we’ll just be adding some finishing touches before we go out. Cheryl pulled out a makeup bag out of her car and I started struggling hard again. “Hey!” Laura grabbed my face roughly “this is just payback for you lying to us. It all could have been so much simpler.” She continued to hold my face in place while Cheryl covered me in mascara, blush and eventually took the apple out to cover my lips in bright red lipstick. They also went on to glue glitter to my face and draw rainbows on my cheeks with felt tip.

One of them noticed my erection and jokingly remarked “that’s not very gay!” to which they both laughed and I blushed. Pulling out the roll of duct tape again, Cheryl went on to tape my arms to my torso and wrapped tape around my knees and my legs. The finishing touch was a gay pride necktie, which Laura was wearing. She took it off and forced it between my teeth, tightening it hard at the back.

I didn’t think they’d actually lock me in the boot of the car, but I thoroughly underestimated them. They took some more selfies before finally giving me winks and saying “see you when we get there, sweetie,” before closing the boot and leaving me bound and gagged in darkness.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:05 am

This is a really good story, I cannot wait to read more about your adventures.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:34 am

solarbeast34 wrote:This is a really good story, I cannot wait to read more about your adventures.

Thanks! Will make sure to write more soon.

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:41 am

Agreed. This is a very interesting tale! Please continue.

CHillDice
Kidnapped

Postby CHillDice » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Great story...please tell me they are using rainbow pattern duct tape!!
You got to ro ooo ooll me, and call me THE TUMBLING DICE!!!

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:42 am

CHillDice wrote:Great story...please tell me they are using rainbow pattern duct tape!!

Haha not at this point, but coincidentally that does end up happening later!

CHillDice
Kidnapped

Postby CHillDice » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:24 pm

Sweet...*pulls up chair and waits*
You got to ro ooo ooll me, and call me THE TUMBLING DICE!!!

TapedTy
Kidnapped

Postby TapedTy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:28 pm

I can't wait for the next part

Tiedracer
TUGs Member

Postby Tiedracer » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:32 pm

Good story. Look forward to the next part

CMacleanSK
TUGs Member

Postby CMacleanSK » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:05 pm

Amazing stuff. Keep it up!
I'm always looking for people to talk to and interact with. Just be warned that if you're gonna tie me up, you better gag me. MMMMPH!!

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Sorry for the late next part! Got a bit tied up ;) Will continue again ASAP
I wriggled around in the tight space of Cheryl’s boot, praying that my hard-on would go down and the makeup would come off by the time we arrived. Rubbing my head against the floor was doing no good, since it was covered with tarpaulin. I could hear the girls chuckling at the front of the car and whispering to each other, probably discussing what they were going to do to me when we got there.
“Hellllphhhh!” my tight gag left little noise coming out, but just enough for the girls to hear.
“Huh? What was that honey?” Laura mocked. I grunted some more, in a desperate plea that they’d let me out of the boot. “I can’t tell what you’re saying. Is there something in your mouth?” No such luck. The girls continued to giggle and joke about my predicament. “How do you feel about being kidnapped, honey? I thought men were supposed to be all big and strong, not weak and helpless. I guess I was wrong!”
“Ooooh, Jack’s gonna be at the bar!” Cheryl squealed.
“Shush, Cheryl!” Laura responded. Based on some muffled grunts I assumed she handgagged her. My heart shrunk. If they were meeting with Jack that meant I was gonna be introduced to Jack’s gay friends all bound and gagged. I had never been more nervous.
I made one final attempt to escape. I struggled as hard against the duct tape that bound my wrists and legs as I could. It pulled on the hair on my skin and I grunted in pain.
“Is he trying to escape?” Laura clearly picked up on what I was doing.
“I think we should find out,” Cheryl responded. Soon after, I heard the car come to a slow halt. The doors were opened and the girls came round and opened the boot. The daylight blinded me and I squinted up to see the couple inspected my bonds, pleased that I had made no progress. Additionally, my erection hadn’t gone down even slightly.
“Hmmm, maybe we should take him out of the boot?” Cheryl suggested, to which I shook my head yes. She untied the cleave gag from the back. I gasped for air. “Please!” I pleaded.
“Oooh, yay! And then we can show him to all of the people on the way in!” Laura said. I groaned as the two girls lifted me out of the boot and sat me straight in the backseat. Laura sat with me, cuddling my helpless torso as Cheryl drove off.
“Look guys, I’m here now. I’ll go pride with you. Just please don’t take me there like thi-mmph!” Laura’s hand blocked off my sentence.
“Aw, but where’s the fun in that!” Laura said as she slid her free hand around my face and proceeded to playfully pinch my nose.
Cheryl looked at me through the rearview mirror “haha, she’s psycho! You should see what she’s like in bed!”
“Maybe you’ll get to find out,” Laura said with a wink. I was beginning to question whether or not the pair were actually lesbians.
The rest of the car journey carried on like that, basically. Laura covered my mouth with her hand and found plenty of ways to taunt me. She’d poke me or tickle me or add more makeup while Cheryl and her laughed at my helplessness.
The car eventually pulled into the town centre, at which point the girls rolled down their windows, blasting Eurythmic’s ‘Sweet Dreams’ and waving at all the groups that passed by. Many of the groups noticed me, all tied up with makeup on and laughed at me. I felt myself blushing.
“Don’t be embarrassed sweetie,” Laura grabbed my face and looked into my eyes, “today’s a day about being proud of who you are. And you’re someone who gets very turned on being a girl’s helpless prisoner.”
Before I could respond, she pulled out a roll of purple duct tape and wrapped it all around my mouth, rendering me silent.
“We’re here!” Cheryl said as she parked the car up.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Postby Beserkade12 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Thanks for all the nice comments btw :big:

TapedTy
Kidnapped

Postby TapedTy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Loved it, can't wait for the next part

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:55 am

As said above, I also loved it and cannot wait for more. I wish parts of this happened to me. Just wondering if you are still planning on continuing with this story?

Return to “F/M”