A Short After Church Story

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 pm

I did have some photos that went along with this story but took them down for personal reasons but would be willing to share through a DM. Please Enjoy.

Myself: 5’11”, brown hair, hazel eyes, 28 years old, athletic. Wearing a white dress shirt, blue tie, black dress pants.

Kayla: 5’5”, blond shoulder length hair, blue eyes, athletic. Wearing an ankle length floral pattern skirt, and red blouse, and black heels.

Kayla and I have lived/been together for several years and have played various tie up games on and off. Here is a short story that happened a week ago. After a lengthy church service we invited several friends/family members over for some snacks and socializing. Since they came over right after church we both stayed in our dress attire. Some of our friends were talking about one of the parties they recently went to, I kept checking my phone because I was bored and could tell that Kayla was getting a little upset. She kept glaring at me from across the room.

I ended up getting up to grab something from the fridge and she came into the kitchen and told me to “Put my phone away or you will regret it.” I just rolled my eyes sarcastically. The hang out session went on for a while and me and a friend started talking about a news article I saw on FB that detailed the release of the Poughkeepsie Tapes [which also has several bondage scenes]. Kayla popped into the room and saw me on my phone and asked if I could help her bring up some more refreshments from the downstairs fridge. I told her I would in a little bit. She looked even more irritated.

After walking downstairs I was looking for Kayla and calling her name. “In here” She said from one of the spare bedrooms for guests. As I walked in she jumped out from behind the door and shoved a sponge in my mouth and with the other hand slapped a strip of duct tape over my mouth. I reached up to remove it but she pushed me on the bed. I didn’t fight horribly hard to be honest. She pulled out a roll of duct tape and started wrapping tape around my wrists behind my back and above and below my elbows. She got off me and I rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed “Mpppppph mph” [Untie me] I groaned from under my gag. “Whats that? More tape?” She smirked as she wrapped tape around my lower face about 8 times. She then went to work taping my arms to my side and legs at the ankles and above and below the knees.

“Since you don’t want to keep our guests company you can just sit in here and think about why you should stay off your phone.” She smoothed out her skirt and headed back upstairs. I struggled for a few hours until all the guests left. I couldn’t find anything to help me escape from my bindings, but remembered my cell phone was in my pocket. I struggled to get it out and tried to enter my passcode to unlock the phone, which is way harder than it looks. I twisted and turned trying to see the screen. My plan was to text a friend to come untie me. But I never got that far. I eventually dropped the stupid thing on the floor.

Kayla barged in and saw my phone on the floor. “You just wont learn??? You like your phone so much! Let me help you with it!” She said as she snatched it away from me and placed it on a table in front of me. She pushed me onto my stomach so my face was hanging off the bed and grabbed the roll of duct tape. She wound the rest of the tape from my ankles, around my gagged mouth, and back to my ankles; about 6 times before she ran out. She smoothed the tape together and twisted it, putting me in a tight arched hogtie. The dress shirt and tie tightened around my neck due to the duct tape and arched position. She tickled my feet and I squirmed and laughed the best I could through my gagged mouth.

Then....She started typing into her phone.

“Sorry everyone for being on my phone all day. Here is my official apology.” She vocalized while typing on my phone. “Ready for your Facebook first livestream?” She set the phone on the bedside stand facing me. My eyes got big and I started struggling hard. This was way too embarrassing to have livestreamed to everyone! “See ya after my bath!” Kayla smirked as she shut the door to the bedroom.

I could see myself on the livestream struggling and flopping around on the bed. The views just kept climbing from people from my friends list. I looked pretty silly all taped up and dressed up. I eventually broke the hogtie and was able to roll onto my feet and hop over to the live stream and turn it off, although I fumbled through the whole process.

Meanwhile, Kayla was relaxing in the hot tub. I had to wait another hour or so to come untie me, so I just sat back on the bed and tried to twist out of my bonds but never really made any progress. She eventually came back and untied me. I was just happy to be able to finally change out of my church clothes and relax for the rest of the night.

Now I just needed to plan my revenge. Hopefully it won't back fire.

Hope you liked the story!! It’s pretty short but sweet. If anyone wants a picture or a short clip from the livestream DM me. I was saved it before I deleted it off FB. :bound:

Nick
TUGs Member

Re: A Short After Church Story

Postby Nick » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 am

I'd Love to see the pics, could you send them to me Please?

Edit: Sorry i didnt see the last paragraph. Great Story!

Lee4sox
TUGs Member

Postby Lee4sox » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes pics would be great too

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:06 am

Send a DM :)

Mr Underheel
Tied up

Postby Mr Underheel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:22 am

Definitely a great story! That girl is a keeper! Don't let her get away. I bet you know how to do that effectively;-)

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 am

I sure do! Hopefully my plan works out :)

cleavegagger
Kidnapped

Postby cleavegagger » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:23 pm

Would Love To hear about the Revenge bro
Women are beautifull, bound and gagged women are gorgeous

DeActivated01
Kidnapped

Postby DeActivated01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:22 am

cleavegagger wrote:Would Love To hear about the Revenge bro

It should be in the M/F forum