Tied in my Girlfriends clothes. FF/M

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Tied in my Girlfriends clothes. FF/M

Postby Sambinds » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Note: If you read any of Leopord's stories. I'm his friend Sam, I decide to post my stories since he's been posting TUG experiences and I thought it was a fun idea.

This story takes place last Summer. I spend a week with my girlfriend Jenny Tellas and her friend Riley Mills. My parents were friends with Jenny's mom so I could spend a lot of time at her house.

We played a ton of bondage games with me usually being bound. Riley and her told me this week I'd be wearing Jenny's clothes. I thought it was embarrassing but then I realized it could be a new game went along with it.

Jenny gave me a pair of white panties, a black bra, a pink shirt, tight jeans, bright blue liner socks, and pink flats. I reluctantly put on my girlfriends clothes and after ditching my boys clothes they started to tie me up.

Riley sat me in a chair and Jenny got her makeup kit and started to make me look like a girl. It took almost an hour and afterwards Riley grabbed a brunette wig and put it on my head so I'd really appear to be a girl.

Soon after a few hours of bondage we decided to go to bed. I was untied and put into a pink onesie. They tied me up on a blow up bed. Jenny picked up my bright blue liner socks and said "These are going to gag you." I reply "Fine but first a good night kiss." We kiss for a few seconds. Then she shoved the stinky liner socks into my mouth and wrapped duct tape over my mouth.

Before we go to bed Lily texted me that her and Nick would be coming over for the rest of the week. Jenny and Riley grinned well we got another play thing coming tomorrow.

TBC

Nick
TUGs Member

Re: Tied in my Girlfriends clothes. FF/M

Postby Nick » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:27 am

This is great so far :D continue please!

soyoutie
Kidnapped

Postby soyoutie » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:20 pm

Very good, love this kind of stories, very close to my experience

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Day 2.

The very next morning after waking up Jenny and Riley decided to get me into my today's clothes. He picked out a pair of tan pantyhoses, a pink bra, Jenny's pink cheerleading top and skirt, and pink socks.

Nick and Lily arrived and when he stepped into the living room he saw me tied up in Jenny's clothes. All three girls grabbed him and forced him upstairs.

Ten minutes later Nick came down wearing a pink princess dress that Lily wore for Halloween, pink ballet socks and flats and pink gloves.

Jenny took my boy socks and stuffed them in Nick's mouth. He was then taken upstairs for makeup. Lily stayed downstairs with me and started to torture me with her stinky rank feet. She took off her socks and gagged me with them.

When the girls finished Nick's makeup they made us smell their feet. This was Me and Nick's dream as we both enjoyed stinky feet.

Later Jenny's Mom came home to us tied up in Jenny's clothes and foot smelling. Jenny stood up and said "This isn't what it looks like." But Jenny's mother seemed to think it was a fun game and even went to the liberty in calling me and Nick's parents saying that we will be staying over for another week.

It was night time and I got into my nightly attire of a Barbie PJ top, purple PJ bottoms and fuzzy pink socks. I was led down to the basement where still tied up and put into a sleeping bag. They taped the sleeping bag up so I couldn't escape.

Nick on the other hand was wearing a bright blue bunny onsie and was wrapped in a pink blanket. Riley and Lily blindfolded Nick with pair of pantyhose. While I was placed face first into a pile of Lily's and Riley's stinky socks.

TBC.

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:52 pm

This is a really good story so far. I can't wait for more. I personally would not like to be tied into girls clothing and wearing makeup. I've worn both girls clothing and makeup for a tradition in a high school-wide play and that's the only time I would ever want to do that.

PiggyBoy
Kidnapped

Postby PiggyBoy » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 am

Keep it up! This story is really good so far!
PM me if you ever want to hear stories or ask me questions! Oink oink! :8)

TheREALLolYoyo
TUGs Member

Postby TheREALLolYoyo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:52 pm

This seems to be an interesting story and I can't wait to read more. I wish it was me smelling their feet and having my face placed in a pile of stinky socks. :) :blindfold:
So wait...you're telling me that you're gonna bind me, gag me...but you're not gonna make me smell your feet???

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:15 pm

I woke up to the stench of Riley and Lily's stinky socks, and too the sound of footsteps running down the stairs.

Me and Nick were taken upstairs to get into our clothes for today. However Jenny's Mom suggested "Why don't we run to my store and pick out some new clothes." Jenny's Mom worked at a girls clothing store and she knew the owner very well so she could pick out clothes without worrying about money.

We were aloud to wear our guy clothes and drove down to the store.

Jenny's Mom told the owner that me and Nick were wearing girls clothes and asked if we could pick out some free new ones.

The owner liked the idea and she took us to a dressing room. We were lucky since the store wouldn't open for another three hours and no one could see us trying on girl clothes.

We tried on bras, panties, pantyhoses, socks, skirts, tank tops, bikinis, swimsuits, heels, boots, flats etc. for a whole hour.

I left in a pink tank top, blue jeans, a black bra, pink panties, pink flat socks, and black flats. Nick left in a blue sundress, black bra, blue panties, and blue heels.

As soon as we got home we were instantly tied up. Jenny gave me a kiss and proceeded to take off my socks. She balled them up and stuffed them in my mouth and taped it over. She started to paint my nails. Nick was also gagged by Lily's socks and was getting painted nails too.

I had pink toe nails and Nick had blue toe nails.

TBC...

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:23 pm

After we got our nails painted, we ate and went to sleep.

The next morning, we got into our outfits. The girls told us we had to clean the house. We had matching black bras, black panties, and black stockings. I was gagged with my day two pantyhoses and Nick was gagged with Riley's socks.

They tied my hands in front of me and was taken to the second floor to clean up Jenny and her mom's room. Nick was taken to the basement to clean up and do the laundry.

After we were done, the girls tied us up and sat us on the couch. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was my friend Ryan Kwan. Jenny looked through the peephole and giggled and got Riley and Lily.

Jenny opened the door while Riley and Lily grabbed him and took him upstairs. He got a glimpse of us in girl clothes.

After twenty minutes Ryan came down wearing a black bra, black panties, and black stockings same as us. He was gagged with his own socks.

The three girls made us smell each of their feet. Jenny's smelled like a bizarre mix of flowers and sweat. Lily's smelled like a stinky dumpster. Riley's smelled like old Doritos and cheese.

We later got into a evening garb. Mine was a purple PJ top, purple PJ bottoms and purple socks. Nick had a pink PJ top, pink PJ Bottoms and pink socks. Ryan had a baby blue oncie. We all went to sleep tied up.

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 am

Nick wrote:This is great so far :D continue please!

Thank you, I already at two more parts and I'm in the middle of the next part.

soyoutie wrote:Very good, love this kind of stories, very close to my experience

Hope you keep reading and I'd like to know what kind of experience you had.

solarbeast34 wrote:This is a really good story so far. I can't wait for more. I personally would not like to be tied into girls clothing and wearing makeup. I've worn both girls clothing and makeup for a tradition in a high school-wide play and that's the only time I would ever want to do that.

Thank you and also what play(I'm a real theatre junkie)

PiggyBoy wrote:Keep it up! This story is really good so far!

Planning too and thank you.

TheREALLolYoyo wrote:This seems to be an interesting story and I can't wait to read more. I wish it was me smelling their feet and having my face placed in a pile of stinky socks. :) :blindfold:

Thank you, also the stinky scent is actually very appealing to me and Nick.

Boocola
Tied up

Postby Boocola » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:13 pm

Excellent
:twisted:

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:29 pm

Boocola wrote:Excellent

Thanks.

Boundupboy
TUGs Member

Postby Boundupboy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 pm

Love this! Love the female domination mixed with the male sockgags, you don't often get that

TheREALLolYoyo
TUGs Member

Postby TheREALLolYoyo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:43 pm

I know that I commented here before. But I really love this story! Keep the amazing work up!
So wait...you're telling me that you're gonna bind me, gag me...but you're not gonna make me smell your feet???

Sambinds
TUGs Member

Postby Sambinds » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:18 pm

•Sorry for the delay, just been very busy.•

I woke up to see my Jenny hovering over me. “Sleep well Sleeping Beauty.” She gives me a peck on the cheek and pulled me to my feet.

She untied my legs and walked me to a sleeping Ryan and said “Rub your feet in his face.” I knew my feet were stinky and that it wouldn’t be fair but since I was at her will I rubbed my purple socked toes down his face. He wiggled a bit but still remained asleep.

I was taken upstairs and given an outfit. I had a pink croptop, a black bra, black panties, black skirt and pink flats. Jenny sat me on the ground and retied my hands in front of me and wrapped my legs together.

She said “Rub my feet.” I began rubbing her soft feet. Since she was the most beautiful girl, I was kind of biased of how her feet looked, felt, and smelled. After each rub, I would sniff in between her toes. She giggles and wiggled her toes to help increase the smell.

Than all of a sudden, the frontdoor opens and in walks Jenny’s and my mom. Apparently Jenny’s mom told my mom about our arrangement and came to see. I’d thought she’d be furious that I was forced to wear girl clothes. But to my surprise she thought it was cute.

My mother decided to take me home early so Jenny untied me and ran upstairs to get me my clothes.

After about five minutes she came down with a bundle of my clothes. My mom said “Since these are probably dirty you’ll need to remain the clothe your wearing.” Since these were the ones Jenny’s mom bought us, I was allowed to keep them.

•So after this event me and Nicks lives changed. First I would have to wear girl clothes in the House after school. Unless there were guests, I remained in dresses and skirts. Second Nick and Lily started dating and we began doing double date TUG’s(Potential story later.) That’s it for this story. I know it ends short but that’s how this weekend went so just blame Jenny’s mother for giving my mom this idea.

Return to “F/M”