Sarah and co.

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Ace234
Kidnapped

Sarah and co.

Postby Ace234 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:58 pm

This story is based at my cousins, where I was left to babysit at the age of 15 for a week. My cousins are twins, Jessie and Sarah, both 13. I didn't know them well as they lived a long way away. My aunty and uncle were going on a holiday together, this is a similar situation to my last story but it is a year later.

I arrive at my cousins, and I am instantly greeted by a rushed Auntie, who quickly lays down the rules and then rushes out the door to a meet Uncle, and they rush off. I look around for Sarah and Jackie, but they find me first. Heres a quick run down on them, they are identical pretty girls, both very energetic and very playful, like two kittens. They rush over and hug me, and we sit down and have lunch. They explain to me that they want to play a game called Kidnappers, that there friends taught them. I am told there are two kidnappers, and the other person hides. When the person is found the kidnappers have to catch them and hold a cloth to the persons face, which means the person has to pretend to pass out for 5 minutes while the others tie you up. I am very bewildered by all this being piled on me as you can probably understand, but it doesn't finish there. Get thus, if you can escape they can keep you hostage for as long as they want. Anyway moving on, we start the game.

Me and Jessie easily find Sarah and duct tape her too the trampoline for the first round, she escapes after an hour and I am up next. I hide in the yard, and stay hidden until 15 minutes later when I feel the cloth against my face, I pretend to pass out and I am then dragged into the girls bedroom. They tie a blindfold on and gag me with socks and tape. They sit me on a chair and my arms are placed on the arm rests and taped on. My legs are tape against the chair and my torso is secured to the char by many rounds of tape, how have they not run out yet!!! The 5 minutes ends and they continue tying me up, against the rules!

My escape attempts fail as they carry me into the garage, and Jessie breaks the silence with the words I did not want to hear, "Silly you, don't you know we never wanted to play kidnappers, we just wanted to tie you up!" I reply with muffled insults and complaints while they giggle and silently whisper. I hear tape and feel the chair being secured to a post, then the torture begins. Ice, and lots of it is poured down my back, and I am tickled till I nearly piss myself. This goes on for 15 minutes. They explain to me that if I try escape they will torture me more, and that I am to be there slave for the week.

They bring me back inside and untie me, I instantly try run away but they foot trip me. My hands are tied and I look up to see two very annoyed pretty girls looking down on me. "Were we not clear enough? Your our slave, and things will stay like that until we say so! I try speak but I am re-gagged and taken into there room. "We want a pretty slave so lets get you dressed shall we?" the girls tease. I am undressed down to my boxers, and I don't dare escape knowing how easily the last attempt failed. They then redress me in schoolgirl clothes. Pantyhose, skirt, shirt and tie. They then suggest makeup, and with that I run away, not happening girls.

I make it as far as the lounge before I am tackled and bound to another chair. Tons of ice goes into my pants and I squirm in pain. On comes the makeup, they draw lips over the tape and do eyeliner and all the girly stuff, before I am untied. Once again I don't dare escape. They then decide as further punishment to mummify me in cling film and tape. After a brief struggle they have me tied and unable to move, I am taped onto the trampoline and left there overnight as punishment. TBC
PM me for a yarn!!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Sarah and co.

Postby xtc » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:26 am

Things are looking up. We seem to have more new writers lately.
Welome aboard.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:08 pm

This is a great story and start. I cannot wait for more.

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:08 pm

In the morning I am untied and told to have breakfast, before being ordered to allow the girls to have friends over for the day. I sit down embarrassed while they brag about how they have me as a slave. One of the friends leans over to whisper something to Sarah, who grins a devilish grin. I gulp in fear as the girls ask me to wait here for a moment, I obey. Suddenly a hand clamps over my mouth, and in a matter of seconds I am secured to the chair. This time they tickle-torture me for a few minutes, and explain that I am to stay home and prepare lunch while they go into town. They leave and I quickly start scheming to turn the tables on them.

They return home to a nice lunch, and after that there friends go home. Jessie leaves to go toilet while I am doing dishes. The second I hear the bathroom door close I pounce. I hand-gag Sarah and pull her into her outside to a pile of rope I had prepared, and proceed to tie her to a tree. It takes a few minutes but I eventually have her bound and gagged to a large oak tree. Now for Jessie. I hide inside, and wait for her to finish her long toilet break. I quickly surprise and tie her up, then lead her outside and do the same as I did to Sarah. My turn.

I spray them with a hose, and leave them there for a few hours while I decide what to do with them. I can take on one of them, but together they are too strong, and I can't just leave them outside. A lightbulb moment hits me! I grab two sleeping bags, and some balloons and tape and set up a makeshift prison in the lounge, ready for tonight. As the sun sets I go out and remove there gags, then hand feed them like babies. Afterwards I take Jessie inside and retie her in the sleeping bag using balloons to cover her hands so she cannot break out, with a gag and a blindfold. Sarah gets the same treatment.

I continue this for a few days, and with two days until Auntie and Uncle come home I have them tied to the trees again. This time though as I untie Sarah she delivers a swift blow to my nuts with her leg. As I collapse in pain she ties me up and drags me into the garage, and then leaves to get Jessie. They mummify me like they did on the first night, and then throw me outside, all the anger at me being used in the process. They spray me with water and torture me for a few hours on end. They are in control again.
PM me for a yarn!!

Ace234
Kidnapped

Postby Ace234 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:14 pm

They feed me dinner then leave me tied to a chair for the next day in the garage. They receive a phone call while checking on me that night. There faces go pale. I am quickly untied as they explain that there parents decided to come home early and are only half an hour away. Together we put our new-found rivalry aside and clean up the mess. While we do that a cover story is made about what we did.

Luckily Auntie and Uncle had no suspicions and I went home the next day. Before I left I said goodbye to Sarah and Jessie, despite my newfound hatred of them. As I walk away Auntie says "We will see you next holidays at the family reunion!", words I did not want to hear. Turns out me and the girls were sharing a room for the reunion. I wonder how that will turn out... The end :)
PM me for a yarn!!

randomboy18
TUGs Member

Postby randomboy18 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

Nice story cant wait for the reunion

solarbeast34
Kidnapper

Postby solarbeast34 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:31 pm

Great story. I also cannot wait until the next story.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:17 pm

Same, I find myself loving all of your stories!

Return to “F/M”