My first time tied with two girl friends

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

mrzero
TUGs Member

My first time tied with two girl friends

Postby mrzero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:57 pm

First off, dammit. I spent a couple of hours writing up my tale and when I was done and clicked submit I lost everything. It prompted me to log in (which I was when I started typing!), and all was lost. So again, dammit. I doubt that this time around will get the same attention as my first go around. With my tip for future writers here out of the way (copy your text before clicking submit or preview) I will give this one more go.

The story I am about to share is the first memory I have of a being tied up. I am now in my 40’s so the specifics have been lost to time and may be filled in with some assumptions on my part. In whole, the event is true to the best of my ability to reconstruct it. Seldom do I write for entertainment or storytelling, so please go easy on the amateur author. I have plenty of stories, and if the time spent is of value to the viewers, then I’m happy to return to share some more.

My First Time Tied, two girl friends.

I was quite young. It’s hard to pinpoint how old I was other than reverse engineering a rough timeline. My best guess would be that I was about 10-12 years old. It was a mild summer day, and I was hanging out with my best friend, Leslie. She was my first friend when my family moved to this small town. I believe she found and befriended me. I say this because I have always been a bit shy, so that seems more than likely how it began. We often went for long walks around the neighborhood and talked about whatever it is kids talked about then. TV, movies, how much our families sucked and things like that. Leslie had a come and go friend, Sarah, who would sometimes join us. She was fine, but whenever she was around, then we would end up doing the more girlie things. This was fine but often I got bored. We decided that since my parents were gone that we should hang out at my house. Who likes parents at that age? They showed up and each had bags of what they thought would be fun. It was things like makeup, nail polish, and whatnot.

Ugh, I thought. We were sitting on the floor in the garage to stay out of the sun. I soon got bored of watching them play and talk about how pretty they were in makeup. I leaned back against the wall and pretended to fall asleep. I added some snoring sounds to make it even more convincing. I’m not sure they noticed or cared for some time. I started to doze off after sitting with my eyes closed for so long. I heard them joking that they would put makeup on me. Leslie came up on my left side and leaned in to whisper “are you asleep?”. I did not react. Sarah asked, “Do you think he’s really asleep?”. Leslie replied “Let's find out” and began applying makeup to my face. I kept up the ruse. Sarah joined in and they worked together on giving me a makeover. I should have been upset. That’s not very boy like. I rather liked it though. Leslie straddled my left leg as she kept on working. I remember this distinctly because she had recently started the ritual of shaving her legs. We had played together often and her legs were always smooth or peach fuzzy. The change to occasional friction stubble was something new. Her knee was right in my crotch. I felt a little tingle of something. I was the center of attention and they were very gentle as they went about their business. Occasional giggles and they debated which color to use or how dark or light something should be.

Leslie rose up and stepped away with Sarah to talk about something out of earshot. I heard them rustling about but was unsure what they were doing. Tempted to peek but did not want to give myself away and held fast. They came back over and Sarah kneeled down straddling me. She reached around and gave me what seemed like a hug as she pulled my back away from the wall. I could feel her breath on my neck but she was careful and gentle as she held me there. Then Leslie reached behind me and pulled my arms together and quickly made several loops around my wrists with rope.

A game that Sarah had introduced at some point was what she called “Tie em’ Up”. It was a pretty simple game. One person got to tie the other up, and they would then have to get free. There wasn’t much for rules. You could use whatever you could find and take as long as you wanted and the victim had to wait until given the go-ahead to try to escape. I’m not sure how many times we played this game. Every once in a while. We were not good at the tying up part at all. Never was it much effort for the victim to get out of the poorly tied easily reached bowknots. Being young we were ridiculously flexible while not brilliant at knots.

So, I knew what this was. Another round of Tie em’ Up. Two of them or one of them made no difference that I could think of when it came to this game. I felt Leslie making a knot after completing the loops around my wrists. It was the usual tie – loose and while I couldn’t see it, I knew it was messy. Even if she had a good knot which was rare, then we all had the same trick where you sit down and shimmy your hands down the back of your legs and then bring one foot then the other through so that you can get your hands in front of yourself. This would bring the knots into easy view, and if you couldn’t just loosen them up, then you could use your teeth. Look at us smart little escape artists huh?

Sarah was still holding me away from the wall, and now I felt her looking down my back at what Leslie had managed to do. She leaned away and whispered something to Leslie. Leslie said “Ohh.” then took another piece of rope which she used as a cinch. She wrapped that parallel to my arms going between my wrists and upper arms then pulled it tighter and tighter. Wait I thought. Sarah’s new trick left my wrists now tied tight. Very tight!

They did their bit for Tie em’ Up and I let them put makeup on me so it was time now for me to get myself untied. Or so I thought.

[To be continued]
Last edited by mrzero on Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: My first time tied with two girl friends

Postby xtc » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Better luck this time and, yes, ALWAYS copy & paste a saved work. To do otherwise can be heartbreaking.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:08 pm

The time you spent writing the story was definitely well spent and of value to this reader, for sure!

Great story, looking forward to reading the next part

mrzero
TUGs Member

Postby mrzero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Alrighty, some feedback was all I was looking for. Going to grab a glass of wine and work on part two :)
I need to see what options there are to link to pictures or something to help illustrate a few points. Again, newbie here...

mrzero
TUGs Member

Postby mrzero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Intermission. (insert on-hold music)
Authors confession. I’ve never shared this, or any other, story of mine. And now that I’m a little bit older, and a little bit wiser, I think I know why. Shame. Plain and simple. I think things are changing. I like to think mostly for the better. Mostly… One very clear memory of mine from when I was very young was being with a bunch of guys rifling through dirty magazines. Someone held up a picture of an absolutely gorgeous woman who was spread eagle on a bed with a brass frame. Handcuffs to each post held her wrists and ankles to their respective positions. I gazed in pure wonder and imagined her struggling against her cuffed imprisonment. I thought, oddly, that I wished that were me. Then with a gfaw the guys all snorted at how gross and disgusting that was. Again in later years when I was older, I heard my friends respond very negatively to bondage magazines in the local sex + bachelor party supplies store. So I’ve never been comfortable nor had anyone to share related thoughts and stories with. My point here is not about me, but about any of you who may feel similar pressures or shame from others about your kink, whatever it may be, to which I say ‘fuck em – fuck em all’.

Continued . . .
I opened my eyes and looked Sarah right in the face and said “are you done?”. She smiled. “No, what makes you think we’re done?”. She put a hand on my chest, lifted herself up half way and turned to face away from me. She kneeled back down with her legs on the outsides of mine, squeezed and pulled mine together between hers. She bent forward and Leslie handed her another strip of rope. I recognized this rope as the one we used as a yard-leash for our Doberman. “I’m not a dog” I said as though it were not obvious. Sarah ignored me and wrapped my ankles and using the same rope managed a cinch and tied a knot which left some six feet or more of extra rope loose. Leslie said I looked pretty. I looked up at her “pretty?!”. She laughed. Makeup has a smell and a feel. I love the smell. I always have. I have ideas why but I’m sure some therapy could get to the bottom of that, eventually. The feel is something you get used to quickly enough. For those of you men who have not worn makeup for whatever reason. It’s a thing. Just sayin’.

My shoulders went up and down as I tried to get some slack in my wrists. Nothing gave. Sarah was still on my lap but was now looking back at me. “Can you get out” she asked, sounding just a little too sure of herself. I answered with all confidence that I could. Leslie said “I don’t think so, I think we got you good this time.”. I did a hip thrust and launched Sarah off of my lap so that I could do that thing where you run your hands under you, tuck your knees in and pry your legs through the loop made by your bound wrists. With my bound wrists in front of me, I was confident I could bite or wiggle them off as usual. Before I got very far however, Leslie recognized what I was doing. She said to Sarah “Don’t let him get his hands in in front of himself!” and fetched yet another length of rope. It was a yellow nylon rope. I hated that rope. It was thick, inflexible, and always caused burns. It was for the laundry line. In all fairness, it should have been forbidden from the Tie em’ Up game. It way too long and was also bad for knots. You could tie a knot, pull it tight with two people yanking on it and the knot would just undo itself when the tension was released. Like it didn’t want to be knotted. It also hurt my teeth. Hated that rope, have I mentioned that?

Sarah jumped back on my lap and wouldn’t let me do the butt lift trick. I started to buck harder but she was solid and yielded very little. While I was trying to get Sarah off of my lap, Leslie took the yellow rope and made three or so loops around my neck with it. She started to tie a knot but only got half way through before I got Sarah knocked to the floor. I started to get my wrists under me and Leslie pulled upwards on the yellow rope that was around my neck. She pulled hard enough that it hurt and choked me. That was quite unlike Leslie. She would never intentionally hurt me. She kept pulling until I stood up. Leslie haned Sarah one end of the rope and told her to pull it tight. Sarah walked in the opposite direction until her rope was taught. Meanwhile Leslie had walked out the back door of the garage until her length of rope was taught too. Leslie wrapped the rope tightly around her fist and said “C’mere” as she pulled me out to the back yard. Sarah followed her lead and kept her end tight as well. I tried to stop but Leslie just yanked on the rope and I hopped in her direction to avoid choking or falling. Sarah laughed “This is fun! He can’t do anything unless we let him”. She was right. I could feel my neck burning and it was pinching in a very uncomfortable way.

This was in the suburbs of a very small town. They were dragging me right past the neighbor's house, but nobody saw or if they did, nobody reacted to these two girls tugging their now boy-slave through the back yard. I proclaimed that my parents would be home soon and we would all get in trouble. Leslie didn’t stop, she didn’t even look back at me – she just kept on dragging me through the yard. Well now it’s obvious but then it wasn’t. In the back yard was a Jungle Jym. It wasn’t anything fancy. Really it was a glorified swing. Monkey bars across the top, a trapeze hanging off one side and a couple of swings in the middle as best I can remember it. A big difference between this and a regular swing set would be how it was set into the ground. A swingset is typically an A-frame with a bar across the top where this would be more of an H frame with two bars across the top which made the monkey bars. I really had no idea when my parents would be home. I never really did unless they gave a specific time to be home by. It seemed like a good way to get them to let me go. Not so much.

When Leslie got to the jungle jym, she wrapped the rope she was holding around one of the supporting bars and told Sarah to the the same on the other side. They then tugged and pulled until I was centered between the poles and they the made a mess of knots. Sarahs came loose right away but Leslie went over and made several loops and then lifted her body off the ground as she heaved with her legs to tighten the knots. Sarah thanked her and said, “ahh crap, I’ve gotta go, MY parents WILL be home soon!”. She started to jog off, paused, came back and looked me over. She flicked the rope that went from post to my neck to the other post. “Can you get out?” she said with huge smile. I was getting tired and a little tired of the game at this point. “Yes! I’m sure I can” was my response. She walked off and called back “ohhhkay, I was going to help you out but neverrrrrrrmiiiind”. Right, I’m sure she was.

Side story. Brief. Sarah and I played show me yours, and I’ll show you mine about a week earlier. Sarah was naughty. Leslie was nice. Sarah was a shorter blonde. She had long hair and was always bouncy. One day she and I were alone playing. I can’t remember the exact details but we were under a blanket on lawn chairs I think, and she said: “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.” I had no idea what we were showing, but I didn’t want to sound stupid. She pulled her shorts down quickly and showed me her private parts. I looked. I looked again. “Now show me yours,” she said. I don’t have one of those. Oh, show you what I do have. I dropped my shorts and showed her mine. She smiled and looked at mine for a while. She pointed, “can I touch it?”. “I don’t know, can I touch yours?” I responded. She said “sure.” We waited a few seconds. She reached out slowly and gave a poke. “Huh..” she said. I reached out and gave her a poke. “huh…”. She said “don’t tell Leslie; she might get upset. Okay?”. It seemed like quite a non-event, but of course, I agreed. “Our little secret?” she asked. “Yes, sure, yes” I said over because she was giving the classic ‘I mean it’ look.

It was just Leslie and I now. I tried to sit and the ropes tightened. I tried to hop, but I couldn’t get anywhere. Leslie watched and showed me her hands. “what?!” I said. She danced around, “you need my help don’t you?” I looked one way at the ropes and knots. Then the other way. In hindsight even if I could get my wrists free I’m still not sure it would have done any good. No way I was going to reach the points where the ropes were tied. Maybe they would have come free with some good hard tugging. That yellow rope had a mind of its own and hated being knotted, but for the love of Christ, Leslie had put some major effort into making sure those knots were tight. While only a half knot for the rope around my neck, I doubt I would have been able to get enough slack to get a loop over my head. Maybe. It didn’t matter though. Step one still would have been to get my wrists free. Ankles seldom matter. Hands are what do all the work unless you are a monkey with finger toes. My question is this; was Leslie really that clever? Or did she just get lucky in finding an escape proof tie? She was never good at Tie em Up. She was the worst actually. She poked at my ribs still singing “want my help?”.

[To be continued…] Aka fetch another glass of wine.

Nick
TUGs Member

Postby Nick » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:04 am

I Love it, Please continue! :D

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:12 am

*still sipping my wine

Love the way you write. Great story

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:20 pm

This is a great story.
The detail, the backstory...it all adds up to a great read, chum!

mrzero
TUGs Member

Postby mrzero » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:31 pm

July 29, 2017. Optional soundtrack indicated with brackets [title]
Making time to sit down and write a little is a luxury that is not often afforded me. My intent was to get back as soon as I reasonably could. In this case the duration of time to fetch another glass of wine. Honestly, I sat down to take a break and watch some Netflix and never made it back. First, let me say thank you for the positive feedback. It really is appreciated.

Fictional interlude. Cue the music – [Sweet Dreams] video on YouTube.
Two days ago I received an unexpected email from LMistress@... I am about 3,000+ emails behind, and the content of my inbox is presumably insignificant. Or so I hope. Blinking as an alert on my iPad was an email from LMistress with the subject of “Perspective”. I was at work and didn’t dare open an email from someone including the word mistress in their name, but my curiosity was piqued. Looking around the table, I hoped that nobody's curious eyes saw the message fly by. With raised eyebrows, I considered the message. Something that got through the spam filters perhaps.

I had been home for a couple of hours before I remembered the email from earlier. I sat down and cleaned out quite a few emails before finding my way to the LMistress email. It opened with a greeting that kept me from hitting delete right away.
“Ash? Is this Ash from Sunset?” The next line said to please respond if so. [Pon de Replay]
Leslie? I said out loud. Ah, the bells went ding in my head as I focused on the L in LMistress of the email senders name. Clever. I got up and fetched a glass of wine while thinking about the email. I could ignore it but of course, my curiosity was boiling over into action. Mistress?! The Leslie I knew was anything but mistress like. I click reply and type out the following: Hi, yes, this is Ash from Sunset. Leslie? Two thousand eight hundred emails to go. Not expecting a response I start taking big slices out of my inbox. Only minutes into the effort, I get a surprisingly quick response from LMistress. It’s Leslie of course. She humorously points out that she happened to be googling own name recently and to her surprise had my TuG post show up. She had two requests. One was that I refrain from using her real name in the future and secondly that I post her version of the story. We exchanged a few other catch up emails. A little bit of me hoped that she was single and that this could spin into something more but she had already dispelled those hopes by sharing details of her family and being happily married some 17 years now. Ah, good for her, of course. I can’t un-post her real name, but who knew that anyone would connect the dots. Her unedited response to my post below, other than my name. Nice try Leslie <wink>. [3]

Leslie: I’m not going to go into as much detail as Ash but to set the record straight, it went more like this...

mrzero
TUGs Member

Postby mrzero » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:22 pm

I was Thirteen years old. You were nearly a year younger than me, remember? It was May. I remember because it was shortly after your birthday. Sarah and her “tie em’ up” game. It’s true that I got off to a rough start there. To this day I wonder about Sarah and that game. How does a game like that get started? In reflection, it seems a little twisted for kids to be practicing what is essentially bondage. Here’s what you didn’t know. Sarah told me about the show and tell game that you two played. She wouldn’t stop talking about it. She probably exaggerated, but her telling was a little different than your version. What you didn’t know was that I had been developing a crush on you. I wasn’t jealous of Sarah seeing your parts. I was jealous though of the intimacy of it.

I tied myself up to win the game. I know how it sounds. I thought that if you could tie someone up then they could untie themselves. Tie a knot. Untie a knot. So when we played, I thought that I had to tie more knots to slow you down. Don’t laugh. I was young.

So one day after “Tie em’ Up” didn’t go so well, I went home and rummaged up all the ropes I could find from around the house. I tied myself up. Over and over. I practiced on my ankles at first. I would just wrap the ropes around my ankles and tie a granny knot. Then I would wiggle my legs until the ropes sagged and eventually I could just slide my feet free. My first discovery was that if I crossed my legs and wrapped the ropes as tight as I could, then I couldn’t get my legs out without undoing the knots with my hands. I didn’t like having my legs crossed for some reason. The way it looked? I like symmetry maybe. So I tied them more and more, experimenting with the ropes and learning different knots. There are a lot of different ways to tie things up. One of my favorites is to criss-cross the ropes between my ankles in a figure eight of sorts. This made for a very tight tie and it did not crush my ankles together. I could struggle without hurting myself nor cutting off circulation. No getting free without fingers to assist. I found that tucking the final knot behind my legs made it even harder. I remember scooting myself up on the bed and looking down at my tightly bound ankles and feeling a little aroused. I started to squirm and wiggle to test my ties and found myself feeling aroused. This may have been the very first time I was genuinely aroused. My legs are rubbing against each other. The ropes are holding me tight. The more I squirmed, the more aroused I became. This was new. Very new and a little frightening. I stopped. I leaned forward to untie my ankles, and even that turned me on. I leaned back and waited for the sensation to subside.

I was rather proud of having figured out how to tie ankles! I liked the way it looked and felt too. I took some more rope and tied my knees together. I was learning. If you do it wrong, it hurts. If you do it right, the legs are held in place snug at the knee. The ropes will not come loose no matter how much wiggling you do. More ropes meant less effective wiggling. I tied both below and above the knee. This just amplified my excitement. I pulled and pushed each leg, twisted and straightened. Things became clouded as I felt more and more intense sensations. I hadn't even noticed yet that I was moaning. My hand found its way to my now moist pussy. I touched myself gently with my index finger. Feeling my way slowly to this sensation. I wanted to spread my legs but they were bound tight with rope. I pressed harder with my finger until a full body shiver took over. My hips sucked inwards then outwards. My heart stuck harder with every beat. My eyes fluttered, and in the flashing between light and dark, I caught glimpses of my legs. Ankles tied tight. My calve muscles fought against the ropes and ached slightly. My thighs held together by more rope struggled to spread to allow my fingers better access. I wanted to stop and untie the ropes but couldn’t. It was the ropes that were driving me now. [Where have you been] I loved the lines that the ropes made, curving with my legs. Like accents. I wasn’t just moaning anymore but had grown louder and louder unknowingly. Suddenly with a hard double knock at my door “Leslie? Are you okay?!”. Panic hit me as the embarrassing reality of my situation landed with a heart stopping thud. My brother had come home, and gone without notice. I squeaked uncontrollably as I hurridly maneuvered myself to pull the covers over myself. My body had not gotten the signal yet however and fought against me. My eyes darted to the door. Oh my god, I thought as I considered my options. I could keep quiet and hope that the door remain safely shut though not locked. Why didn’t I lock the door?! Or I could fling the covers and lunge for the door in hopes of getting there and giving the little dial on the handle a twist before it was too late.

Return to “F/M”