Alison and a WHOLE LOT of duct tape!

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sew53
TUGs Member

Alison and a WHOLE LOT of duct tape!

Postby Sew53 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:19 pm

I wrote previously about my first bondage experience with Alison. (Please see "Girlfriend with Benefits" in this forum for a description of Alison). She tied me very securely to a chair, in my briefs, with a large amount if rope. It was exciting for me and she seemed to enjoy it as well.

The only other time I got to play tie up games with her was about two weeks later. I had the idea to try mummification and I thought this the perfect opportunity in that she was very willing to accommodate me. So during one of our afternoons together I asked if she would like to wrap me up in tape like a mummy. I already purchased a few large rolls of silver duct tape so there was no waiting when she said, "Yes!"

I got the bag of tape out if my car and inside proceeded to strip down to my underwear again. Once "de-clothed" I sat on the edge of her couch and Alison proceeded to wrap my thighs together. (This is trickier than most would imagine. I've been mummified several times with different materials and getting everything wrapped is hard because of balance and loss of flexibility. Duct tape is hard to bend in once it's squeezing your arms to your sides. Anyway...) She helped me to a standing position and after some discussion as to how to safely proceed, Alison decided to simply walk around me while my feet and knees were still unwrapped. She managed to pull the tape very tight as she wound around and around my torso. My arms were pinned to my sides and completely covered.

Alison tore off long strips to put over the tops of my shoulders, about six or eight were layered over my shoulders all the way up to my neck. Then she fiendishly wrapped even more tape around my upper chest covering the strips she'd placed over my shoulders. Now my upper body was covered in a thick layer of duct tape. Only my hands were still exposed above my thighs, wrapped to just above the knee. She was about to take care of that!

Alison began to wrap around my waistline only this time, going in the opposite direction as before. (If you've never tried that, it makes the wrapping a lot tighter.) In no time she had covered my hands and placed extra wraps over where my fingers used to be. I tried to move my arms but, no such luck. At this point I had to lay down on the sofa so she could finish my calves and feet. As I laid down, with Alison's help, she rubbed a peculiar bulge at the front if my torso, giving me that "are you happy" look. Yes, yes I was.

She picked up the second roll of duct tape and starting above the knees, wrapped my lower legs tightly so they were now just one useless leg. Then she wrapped my feet completely using strips of tape pulled off the role. "Done?" I asked. "Not quite" was her response as she hiked her skirt up and straddled my chest. There was no way I could resist her actions, not that I'd want to. She put the tape up to my face and began wrapping it around my head securing my mouth, sealing it shut with what was probably five or six turns. But....she didn't stop there. Oh no. She wrapped the tape around my eyes and forehead and didn't stop until I was completely mummified. Alison did leave my nose uncovered, thank goodness. I was beginning to wonder.

So there I lay, totally mummified in sticky, tight duct tape, unable to move and just able to breathe. Alison slid down my chest to slide beside me on the couch and lay there, with me, rubbing her hands all over the wrapping. I'm not sure if she was doing it for my benefit or if she was just pressing any loose tape down. The tape around my chest was so tight, I could only take shallow breaths which triggered a little bit of panic in my mind. I was able to calm myself and my pulse slowed back to normal. A momentary lapse I thought. Still, I was enjoying all the sensations and I know something else that showed its appreciation. Is there a better way to spend a weekend afternoon? Wrapped head to toe in tape with a young red head laying next to you enjoying your every squirming, move or MMPHING sound? I didn't think so.

Beserkade12
TUGs Member

Re: Alison and a WHOLE LOT of duct tape!

Postby Beserkade12 » Sun May 21, 2017 10:03 am

Awesome story! :D

Scottstud94
Bondage Master

Postby Scottstud94 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Very cool

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Beserkade12 wrote:Awesome story! :D

Thanks!

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Scottstud94 wrote:Very cool

Thank you!

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:20 am

Great story! I loved it all the way!

Return to “F/M”