Girlfriend with Benefits

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Sew53
TUGs Member

Girlfriend with Benefits

Postby Sew53 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:09 pm

The benefit namely being that she would, quite willingly, tie me up. I was in my early twenties and she was nineteen. I'd been a model for photographers and artists due to my physique being so lean and well defined. I often attracted girls particularly when I was in a T-shirt and jeans. I don't consider myself particularly handsome, especially not today but in those days I was very well conditioned and worked extremely hard at it. (Oh to be that young again) We'd met where I worked because she came into the shop and struck up a conversation. Just to keep it private I'll call her "Alison" for the story's sake. She was quite pretty with light skin and freckles and red hair but not brightly so. We talked about this and that and soon decided to go out on a date.

We dated for a couple of weeks when Alison invited me to her house, a small one bedroom she was renting, to spend some time together. I accepted and showed up in the early afternoon. The thing that attracted me to her was the fact Alison always dressed like a woman. Dresses and skirts all the time. I don't think I ever saw her wear a pair of jeans the entire time we dated.

As young couples are given to do, soon after my arrival, we were making out on the sofa doing the usual pillow talk back and forth and I felt very comfortable with her, enough to share some more personal details. It was then when I decided to ask "the question!" Would you tie me up? She asked why and I told her the truth. "I enjoy it and think it's sexy for women to do things like that to men." She asked what would she use and I said I can go back to my place and get some things. She agreed and I went to my place, picked up a bag of ropes and duct tape and headed back to her house. I was gone maybe an hour.

When I got there she was in her bedroom (more on that in a different forum category). She asked me what to do so I suggested a chair tie in the front room. We negotiated this point a bit but I agreed to strip to my briefs and then sat down and told her how to start. I guided her through how to wrap the ropes thus and how to cinch the bindings to make it more difficult to escape. Alison was a natural. She tied my legs at the ankle, knees and thighs to the high back wooden chair. She cinched everything like I showed her then she set about to tie my hands behind the chair. Alison did a magnificent job and was very efficient and pulled all the knots extra tight. She wrapped rope around my shoulders and waist to the chair back and cinched the rope between my shoulders and the chair rungs. I was in heaven! Here was this young woman who seemed to delight in what she was doing and went about it with great care and humor, all while wearing a white summer dress and heels mind you.

When she finished Alison stepped back and said, "There! How's that?" I tried to move but couldn't. She had tied my nearly nude 6 foot 2 inch frame so well, I didn't have any slack. I struggled for a bit and said, "do you want to gag me?" She agreed and stuffed a rag in my mouth and as I'd recommended, wrapped duct tape around my head, lightly at first, then more firmly on the last few passes. I was totally bound and gagged by this delicate flower of a girl. As I sat there struggling she laid down on the couch to nap. A few minutes later, the door bell rang!

Alison got up, as I was in no position to be of any help anyway, and went to the front door. Mind you, the front door was only about ten feet from my position. Firmly bound and gagged to a chair in the front room of a rather small one bedroom house, in full view of the front door.

She opened the door to a UPS delivery woman. Alison stood between me and the driver but I heard her voice and knew it was a woman. All she'd have to do is look over Alison's shoulder and....there I am. Alison signed for whatever it was and thanked the lady and closed the door. I breathed a sigh of relief. Not because I was afraid of being seen tied up and helpless, but out of concern someone might think something more sinister is afoot and contact the police.

It also was obvious to me that Alison had absolutely no qualms about what we were doing. Oh she understood the sexual aspect of it, but it just didn't phase her. I love women like that.

She went back to the couch and continued her nap while I reveled in my circumstances, tied up hand and foot, gagged into all but the most basic of sounds, and held captive by Alison. Sweet demure Alison who can tie a knot like a sailor in port. She also enjoyed taking other advantages of my situation but I'll leave at that for this forum. Needless to say, it was a splendid evening.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: Girlfriend with Benefits

Postby xtc » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Nicely judged, Sir.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

naomi
Kidnapped

Postby naomi » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:47 pm

Wow, substitute the setting for a dorm room, the UPS person for an RA, and the tied-up guy for a tied-up girl, and you've got my first college bondage experience. Too spooky! But a good read nonetheless. Can we expect more stories about you and Alison?
Hey there! If you want to roleplay with me, your PM should be at least three sentences and describe what you're looking for. I'd also recommend reading my directory post ( http://tieupgames.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29299#p229232 ).

Sew53
TUGs Member

Postby Sew53 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:14 am

I think we will all have similar experiences because a lot of us have spent our lives trying to find ways to get into that position. So, I feel, similarities aren't all that unusual.

Since they are true, I only have one other. The other things we did were of the "non-bondage" variety, but I do have another story to tell about Alison at some point.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:16 am

Great story! Looking forward to reading your other story with Alison.

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Thu May 18, 2017 3:36 am

I really liked that, I'd look forward to any more with Alison too!

Return to “F/M”