Spy Game

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

radar_love
TUGs Member

Spy Game

Postby radar_love » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:20 am

I was about 10, maybe 11. I'd set up my Command Post in my bedroom and I was planning my 'military operation' which my sister was going to try and spy on. Anyway, I was busy producing a map of our back garden on a large sheet of paper pinned to a board. My sister had gone quiet and gone downstairs to pester my Mum.

I was completely absorbed in my masterpiece of a tactical map, when without warning a hand clamped over my mouth. A voice told me to to stay quiet and I wouldn't be hurt. I grunted my assent through the leather glove that was tight over my mouth.

My festering sister had obviously enlisted my Mum on to her side in our Spy Game. So Mum had slipped on a pair of gloves and decided to spring a trap on me.

Back in the 80's cap guns were all the rage and I had a pair in some holsters. I had a belt with them and a cowboy bandanna. The hat was in my wardrobe, but Mum didn't need that. She grabbed the bandana and gagged me securely and then took my school to tie my wrists. The gun belt secured my ankles after Mum removed it from the holsters.

She rolled me over and I saw Mum was wearing her brown leather gloves and they looked nice and snug from my position lying bound on the bed. She laid one hand tight over the top of my gag and told me to stay quiet and not make a fuss. She gave her gloves a theatrical tighten and then walked out.

I managed to wriggle free after a while, but unfortunately there was never a repeat. A fantastic TUG, but despite me wishing that various adult relatives would repeat the experience they never did!

Yee-hogtied-haw
TUGs Member

Re: Spy Game

Postby Yee-hogtied-haw » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:34 pm

Hmm, interesting. I certainly wouldn't mind hearing more stories of a similar vein, even if they are fictional from you. Then again, I probably like it more than I should merely from the gear being used. :D
Don't expect to free yourself once you're bound by me. Even if you do, expect to immediately be wrestled back to the ground and subdued with additional penalties applied. And trust me, the second time round, the roping will be serious.

radar_love
TUGs Member

Re: Spy Game

Postby radar_love » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 pm

I could do that, but they would be fictional. Keep your eyes open in the Fiction area and I'll see what I can cook up. :big:

Return to “F/M”