Losing my bondage virginity

Female to Male Tie Ups.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:03 pm

I have been into tie up games since a very early age, maybe 4 or something. It's extremely exciting being tied up or tying someone else, so I was always trying to initiate bondage into games, suggesting robbers tie me up if I was ambushed in a gunfight game etc. The first time I got tied up was when I was around eight, and it took me by surprise, because whilst I contributed to the lead up, I was not the instigator, or initiator. At least that how I honestly remember it now, I might have reconstructed and embellished on details over the years, but this is my honest recollection of events. I intend to publish more stories both real and fictional, but this is my first. Feedback is welcome.

I had moved to a suburb in Perth Australia after immigrating from England. The warmer weather in Perth meant it was more socially acceptable not to wear shoes in public. This was particularly true for females, in the eighties it was not uncommon to see housewives barefoot picking up their. children from school, shopping. Most school girls, my peers, went barefoot at least once or twice a week in summer. My neighbour across the road, Kirsty, took this one step further, she was barefoot literally the whole time, regardless of the season, weather or occasion. She wore shoes to school but never outside after school. Kirsty was the oldest in our street. She was four years older than me. Like every other kid in the road, I deferred to her as the leader. With me, it was not just her age, but she had a strong, independent rebellious streak (which I put down to her parents divorci and her mother frequently leaving her to fend for herself. Long legged, and with a cute face that rarely smiled, I had a major crush on her, and was constantly seeking her approval. The fact she was constantly barefoot just made her more desirable. Myself and a polish girl, Silvia, who was two years older than me, mainly hung out around her and vied for her attention. It was never explicitly mentioned, but Kirsty liked her group to be barefoot like her. She would constantly criticise other girls as being "prissy" or "princess" for wearing shoes, and took pride in the fact that hersoles were tough from extended walking on hot summer asphatand cold wet roads in winter. Sylvia and I quickly followed her lead, going barefoot constantly with her. We vied for her attention, by competing to see who had tougher feet. Sylvia frequently contended in her thick Eastern European accent that she was better than me at being "barefooted" (curiously she always added the ed on the end). Kristy used to generally side with her fellow female, frequently claiming that "boys were not tough enough" to go barefoot, although grudgingly she conceded I did okay, for "a guy and a Pom" (English immigrant). Whilst Kirsty could be tough, she was also very protective of us, and was capable of being very kind, particularly if u were with her one on one.

It was school holidays. Kristy, Sylvia and I had been "exploring". Our suburb was new, so vacant blocks meant you could cut across streets via the empty land and partially built suburbs. Typically, we were all barefoot, and after walking thru the streets, vacant bush and quarry our feet had become really dirty on the soles. We had met up with some other children down the park and played hide and seek for a while (Kristy had always contended us being barefoot gave us an advantage as "bare feet don't make any noise" and u can creep around). We then went back to Kristys. Kristy asked if Sylvia and I could sleep over and her mum consented, but told her she would have to get our own tea because she was going out for a while. After a bit of back and forth, Kirsty managed to get her mum tobuy us some lollies and VHS videos for the night. After getting permission from my mum (who kind of liked Kristy extra because of her home life) who must have reasoned I was directly across the road, we cooked hot dogs and settled down to eat them as her mum left.

We put in the movie, Raiders of the lost arc and began watching it. It was great, the film was good and I kept sneaking glances at Kristy, looking like a super slim, muscular warrior maiden with her long legs stretched out, showing her black dirty soles. Sylvia sat cross legged, brow furrowed in once testimony, probably due to the American accents on the screen. We got Goa scene where Indiana jones companion is captured, bound and gagged. I was very excited and getting conscious that my excitement might be obvious to my companions, talked anxiously. " Ever notice how it's always the girl who gets tied up?". I asked. "Yeah, that's pretty sexist", Sylvia remarked. "I guess it's cos men are stronger and probably better at tying things..." I volunteered, deliberately letting my provative statement trail off. Kristy immediately took the bait. "That's crap, we could easily tie u up, so what does that even mean". I pretended to ponder it, before remarking, " I suppose you mightboth be able to get me down, but I doubt you could keep me tied up." Eyes flashing Kristy said, "That's crap and u know it, u know Sylvia and I have learnt knots at girl guides". "Sure, whatever" I responded, hands up in mock surrender. The smirk on my face making me appear anything but sure. We went back to the movie, but little did I know, the challenge had been accepted.

During the movie, Kirsty moved next to the floor. She sidled up next to Sylvia and began whispering conspiratorlly. "What are u whispering about?", I asked. "Nothing" they giggled. I went back to watch g the movie, having become absorbed in te plot, I'd temporarily forgotten the "challenge" I'd made to my older companions authority. More whispering, more giggling continued. When the movie finished, the girs said they were going to get changed. I sat in the living room, playing with the VHS remote wired to the vcr, absentmindedly changing channels. I could hear drawers being opened, and slight padding of bare feet. After about 5 minutes, the girls began calling my name. It was coming from outside so I followed the direction of their calls, walking past the pool, down the side into the garage. The garage was used as storage by Kristys mother, and by us frequently as a clubhouse, and play area. I lifted the roller door, my eyes adjusting to the dark, as my bare feet padded onto the old carpet lining the floor. I sensed movement to the side of me, as a hand shot over my mouth. "Quick grab his arms" , Kirsty barked, as she clamped her hand tightly over my lips. "Mmmmmfff" I involuntarily blurted out, as she jerked my head backwards pulling me off balance toward the roller door. I was intrigued by this, and resolved not to fight back too hard,but put up enough of a fight to make it realistic and challenging. Kristy pulled the roller door shut. "Don't struggle, we are just gonna teach u a lesson for your little comments before". "Yeah", agreed Sylvia, turning on the light. Staring wideyed under my hand gag and struggling a little, I could feel Kristy cinch her other arm around my torso pinning my arms to my body and against her. She breathed hard. I could see several lengths of hessian rope on the floor, as well as three or four bandannas. "Let's get you comfy", Kristy cooed. Nodding to the floor, she ordered Sylvia to pass her that rope. "Cover his mouth, we can't risk old big mouth yelling for help, before we get him tied up" she ordered. "Mmmmfff mmmnng" I said under the hand, trying to reassure Kirsty I would not scream if she would please remove her hand. I didn't really want it removed, but I reasoned the role I was in required me to do that. Sylvia put her smaller, sweaty hand over my mouth, as I felt Kristy pull my arms tightly behind my back, and begin deftly sharing my hands together. She worked quickly, but was very methodical, I could feel her wearing intricate loops and figure eights as she went. She finished in a series of knots and I could feel that the rope was really tight, and that there was a lot of it around my wrists. Retrieving more rope, she pushed me down on the ground. Sylvia's hand briefly came off, "what's happening" I asked, before the hand went back on "Mmmm" as Kristy began tightly tying my feet together at the ankles. She retrieved a thick scarf and tied it tightly over my eyes, blindfolding me. Several knots kept it tightly over my eyes. I could feel Kristy binding my knees together. Soon they were tightly bound. I could hear Kristy rustling around, the hand came off, but before I could react a scarf was pulled tightly between my lips and teeth, I shook my head in a token attempt to resist, but my head was pulled forward as the gag was knotted several times behind my head. "All that fuss over a little gag". She mocked. The captors surveyed their handiwork, as I writhed against my bonds, and thrashed my head violently in a futile attempt to dislodge the gag. "Seems angry" Sylvia laughed as I rolled around on the ground. "Mmmmmffffnggg" I yelled. I made my insincere displeasure known via my gagged cries. "Okay. Let's see u get out now, challenged Kristy.

To be continued...see thread below for complete story
Last edited by HushedPuppy on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Re: Losing my bondage virginity

Postby canuck100 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Hehe, love it! I also pretended not to like being tied up, just so that I didn't sound like a freak! Worked well with competitive people...

Looking forward to the next part!

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:48 pm

"Mmmmmffffnggg" I yelled. I made my insincere displeasure known via my gagged cries. "Okay. Let's see u get out now, challenged Kristy. "You want the tape?", Sylvia asked. "Silly me, I forgot the tape. We definitely need to put some tape over that big mouth of yours, do t we BB", teased Kristy?", using my nickname. "Mnnn ummm mmmm mmmm ummm" I protested,(but what about the gag already in my mouth). Whilst the cleave gag she put on me was thick and tight, I definitely was hoping for more attention and restraints from my captors. "Did not catch that, did u?" Kristy teased. "It's pretty hard to make out, but I'd say it was a definite yes. After all, what would us poor, defensess girls now about tying up a boy". They laughed at their joke, as I attempted to yell no! under my gag. "Mmmm" is all that came out. "Mmmmm", "mmm", I yelled repeatedly under the gag. Shaking my head to emphasis my ostensible opposition. I began thrashing my head in frustration at my inability to get my point across and rocked back and forth on the ground, my bare feet slamming on the floor. "He keeps trying to talk under the gag, a little extra stuff to help him keep that big mouth if his shut ain't gonna hurt" offered Sylvia. "Good point", agreed the older girl, I could hear tape being ripped off it's roll. I began shaking my head trying to prevent Kristy from applying the additional material cleanly. I could feel Sylvia kneel near me and grab my head firmly holding it still. "Here, tape his mouth now". "Such a lot of fuss over a little gag" cooed a Kristy, as I felt sticky material seal my lips shut. Satisfied, she repeated her statement again, smoothing the tape over the contours of my mouth gently with her fingers. Rip! Another strip, pasted over my mouth, Rip! Then another. I sat meekly as Kristy industriously added to the gag on my mouth. When she finally finished, she teased, we ar going to watch more tv. We will be back later, just in case u can't get out". They laughed cruelly as I hear their bare feet padding toward the garage entrance. "Don't go anywhere ok? Bye been" taunted Sylvia as Kristy pulled the garage shut. I could here there laughter receding as I sat enveloped in the darkness of the garage. After a while, the indignity of being left bound and gagged began to override my enjoyment of the bondage. I began to entertain fantasies of escaping and turning the tables on the two. I began trying to slip my hands thru the ropes. No dice. The knots were too tight and out of reach of my fingers. I began rolling and straining on the floor, thrashing my head, all the while grunting and growing under the oppressive presence of gag and blindfold. After what seemed like 10 months nafter yes of intense struggle, I hit the wall of the garage, and sweating profusely under my bonds, recognised I had my very little progress. I gained a healthy respect for girl guide knot education. If I were tying something that needed to hold, Kristy would be my first call. I returned to the escape plan. I may have been right but I'd seen enough trashy soaps and cartoons to remember the almost universal bondage trope - rub your bonds against something to loosen or cut the rope. I'd been in the garage to have a good map of where I rolled to during my previous struggle. So I began, caterpilling my way upright toward a series of shelves. Perspiration rolled down the adhesive tape over my mouth as I began sesawing the rope on my wrists against sharp metal which bracketed the shelves. Dust from the shelves fell over me as I worked furiously. Breathing deeply, I can still recall the curious smell of the glue on the tape that had been used as part of my gag mixing with the stale smell of uncirculated air and old carpet in the shed.
I no longer tried screaming under the gag, knowing the cutting of ropes was my best chance. After what seemed like another ten minutes, I dared to feel the part of the rope I had targeted and been rubbing. My heart sank, as I ran my fingertips up and down the area, it dawned on me that the tv cliche was exacerbated I'd be here alnight before I put a dent in the hessian ligatures that bound me. I needed to find something sharp like a knife or secataurs. They would work better. I leaned against the garage wall and rocked myself upright, tottering briefly as I struggled to balance on my bound feet and legs. I swayed uneasily as I scanned my recent memory of the garage for the likely position of any eascape implement. I scanned through hampers of old books, discarded family photos designed to old shoe boxes, but nothing that felt fit to the task came to mind. I decided I would just escape by somehow raising the door instead, if I could nt escape the ropes, I could at least escape the makeshift garage dungeon they put me in. This would allow me to argue I had indeed escaped and restore some of my wounded childhood masculinity. It was nt ideal, but hey, I reasoned, it was something. I began bunny hooping in the direction of the garage, my bare feet gripping the carport with each step. Getting overconfident, I got too eager and leaping a bit too far I overbalanced and toppled back on the carpet. "Mmmmmfff" I cried out. I then resigned myself to awaiting the return of my mischevious friends. After another 5 minutes I heard talking, and the faint pad of the girls bare feet.. The door opened. "Hello" cooed the girls. Seeing me laying still bound, dejected on the floor proved too much for them, and they burst out laughing. But it was playful again, not cruel or mocking. Hands tugged at my blindfold and as it came off I saw the two girls, both with the hair braided and in pyjamas eating lollies. "Mmmmmmm mmmm " I temporarily forgot about my gag, and tried to tell my friends how glad I was to see them. " l can't understand u" Kirsty teased. "I think he might want you to untie or remove the gag" volunteered Sylvia, her skin pink from a recent shower. I noted the soles of her feet, whilst mostly clean still contained residual dirt. This was common for all of us."but I like him like that, don't u" argued Kirsty, as I continued pleading."mmmmmmmm". "It is kind of cute" agreed Sylvia. "Tell u what, if u agree that girls can tie better than boys, I'll consider untying you and getting that thing off your mouth. Deal?" I nodded my head enthusiatly and tried to also say yes "mmmmm". "Well, say it bb". I sighed and began "mmmmmmm mnggg gnmmmm" (girls are better than boys...) I began. "Those things really work" said Kristy nodding at my gag. "Help me untie him, before my mum comes home" Kristy ordered. She began urging my wrists as Sylvia began untying my feet. "Haha. He still has dirty feet from being barefooted" laughed Sylvia as she loosened my ankle bonds. She began untying me knees and as that rope fell to the floor I was able to kick my legs loose. She began hiding the rope, as Kristy freed my hands. "Let me get that for ya" said Kristy as I went to remove th tape. I rubbed the ligature marks on my wrists as she yanked off the strips of tape. Rip! The skin around my lips stung as a strip of tape was yanked off. Rip! Ahh again, and again. My cries of pain became more and more coherent as more tape was pulled off. "Shit. I used a lot of tape did nt I, remarked Kristy. She was interrupted by the sound of her mother's car advancing up the driveway into the adjacent car port. Kristy anxiously untied the scarf around my mouth and turned off the light. Eager not to get discovers she gathered up the scarfs and ushered us toward the bedroom. "Get in your pjs, and get under the cover. If my mum does come in try not to face her, there's a massive mark from the gag you put on". "I put on?", i challenged. "No time for jokes, hurry she hissed. Throwing me my pyjamas, she rushed down the hallway to greet her mum. As I got frantically into the bed clothes, and slid into my sleeping bag, I had a deep sense of satisfaction. Years of self bondage, and fantasy had become reality. And by the person I thought I was "in love with". I also knew we had to keep this secret, if caught it would mean exposure of something that was not just "bad". I knew getting caught would risk exposing desires I thought were pretty unique. Hell up until that day, I thought I was the only one who could experience joy from that kind of thing. I was no longer alone, and the three of us experimented with that for a good couple of years. Even in teenage years, we returned to it occasionally. Like our barefoot thing it became a secret that bound us, and one we guarded closely. Playing games in secret, very seldom iniatibg other people unless we were sure we could trust them.

I concealed my lower face in the sleeping bag and sat watching, listening to Kristy tell her mum and an unknown male voice that we were already tucked in. Despite Kristys mum being a bit of a flake, she was very kind and insisted on coming in to say good night. "G'day darks", she drawled her thick Australian accent made thicker by her obvious consumption of alcohol. She asked us about our movies before noticing the mark on my lips. "What happened to your face John, looks like youe been whipped or something". Sylvia quickly launched into a big story about how we are in the bush and an older guy was walking and let a branch go too early which whipped me in the face". I went along with it, and assured the parent I was ok. Kristy climbed into bed, and her mum said goodnight, switching the light off. Loud music played in the front room as the adults sought to continue their drinking. The noise allowed us to talk, and inviting me up to sleep with the two girls in the bed, we debriefed. I had to agree that Kristys tie up skills were pretty "mint". But, wanting to set up future experiences, I confidently asserted that I just needed more time to escape. I also stated my belief that Sylvia could not tie me as good as that. And that I could also keep them both tied up for a long time. I went to bed as Sylvia chided me for brushing her with my dirty bare feet. I awoke with Kristy putting her hand on me. I wondered as I drifted of to sleep, how those small, feminine hands had felt so powerful as they gripped my mouth. As I began to sleep I resolved to remember every minute detail. And I did, although it's probably improved with each recall.

The amazing thing about this story is that I did get tied up pretty well my first time by a young women. I've had adult experiences that were way more lame in comparison. I often catch my self second guessing, did I just go along with the bondage, and convince myself that the gag and bonds were better than they were. I honestly don't think so. I still had faint ligatures on my wrists the next day, and in subsequent experiences Kristy revealed her ability to innovate and bind me even better. She always was a determined, hard, but kind person, and when she committed to something she did it 100%.

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:53 pm

No probs. Thanks man. I agree with the pretending to resist and hate it, it's all part of the meta game, and the script I learnt from various Penelope Pitsop, Knight Rider etc scenes. But it's a fine line, protest too much and risk being untied. Lol.

My speciality was threatening to scream, and hoping they got the hint and gagged me. Eventually though, if it is not coming I'm like, can I please have a gag? Haha

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:07 pm

I noticed you posted the same story twice in a separate thread, but that the second time contained more material than the first. I was about to delete the second time before noticing that it was longer than the first, so i have simply merged them instead and deleted the duplicated parts.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Cheers. Still getting the hang of it, how do I get rid of th incomplete one?

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:24 am

True. This place though, it's great. I can relive it safely. I think I might even get creative and make a few up. Thanks for welcoming me.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:31 am

HushedPuppy wrote:Cheers. Still getting the hang of it, how do I get rid of th incomplete one?

You don't have to; this version is the only one remaining now. I simply added the second time separately here and deleted the duplicate material except (purposely) for the last line to make it easier for readers to follow.
Just one piece of advice: break up your paragraphs more. For instance, every time a different person begins to speak should be a new paragraph. This one simple thing makes stories a lot easier for other people to read. Overlong paragraphs turn a lot of people off.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

HushedPuppy

Postby HushedPuppy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Cheers that's useful feedback. Thanks for taking the time.

soyoutie
Kidnapped

Postby soyoutie » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Very well written, i liked it

Jon Snow
Master

Postby Jon Snow » Thu May 18, 2017 3:41 am

Yeah, I enjoyed that story!

Return to “F/M”